Story, Per your request

Printer-friendly version

on June 21st,2008, Danielle J posted a Blog entry titled " Things I don't like reading about in a story ". This included a list of eleven line items, of course I couldn't let the challenge go unanswered so...

Danielle J's List

          Gilbert Gotfried
          Roseanne Barr
          NBC Golf Announcer Johnny Miller
          Bozo the Clown
          Cockroaches that like to eat human flesh(I might make an exception if it involved the four people I just listed above)
          Anything to do with basketball
          wound vacs being turned on
          Doctors who keep patients waiting for two hours
          Root canal
          weather forecasts

Resulted in the following from me...

I take it that you did not read the story in National Exposé
It turns out that guest host Roseanne Barr Had the misfortune of having both Gilbert Gotfried and the infamous NBC Golf Announcer Johnny Miller, on the same talk show date. It was mid March and Gilbert started to talk about the time his college Alma-matter, played in the NCAA final four. The team’s leading forward fouled out and the coach decided to call his equipment man, our Gilbert in to play small.

As Gilbert recounted this Johnny started to steam and accused Gilbert of being no better than Bozo the Clown. In fact he suggested that if the story had even a shred of truth that the gods above and below would be sure to send cockroaches to devour the flesh of whom ever could have made such a decision. As things became heated in the studio a fight erupted with the equipment from several adjacent sets including the weather forecast screen being knocked over. Due to extensive collateral injuries to stage hands, several people were sent to the nearest emergency room, where the doctors keep the patients waiting for two hours. One stage director needed oral surgery and received a root canal, while three other station personal suffered the gentle ministrations of several medical vacuums which were turned on to remove debris and drainage from their wounds.

up
31 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos