Just say what you mean ...

Printer-friendly version

I don’t believe I heard this!

As usual I have my radio on as I drive to work, Wisconsin’s “Flagship” station is on and this afternoon, Jonathan and Phil are talking with the station’s political talk hosts, Charlie and Jeff, when the subject of political correctness comes up.

Now all four, before the mic are known to speak their minds, calling it as they see it, and forcing school age children to undergo remedial training for potential future behavior due to their gender just seems wrong.

Under discussion in the enrollment of a local, “national” leader’s son at the Miss Jane Thompson school for Boys.

The majority of the hosts of the View, and Morning Blend were giddy with the appropriateness of the action, each show having but one lonely voice of decent while the hue and cry of disagreement was heard twenty four hours long from all hosts on the Fox’s national horn. Of course they were fair, because they presented the opposing viewpoints before shouting them down.

Charlie calls it to a point, “when are we going to say what we mean? Just because her child is male, she is sending him to a special school, to learn not to be male? Is child abuse OK because of gender?”

Jon’s reply, “well it does seem that she is skirting the issue”.

At this point Phil breaks in, “good thing we’re on radio, Steve, our producer, has his head in his arm, and is pounding his panel, I can’t tell if he is laughing or crying.”

With that I tune to the FM dial.

up
71 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos