File this one under, But He Said!

Printer-friendly version

As is my late afternoon habit I tuned into the local, talk radio station, yes that one that in the low 600 kilohertz region of the dial.
 

File this one under
“But He Said!”

By Day Dreamer


 

philcianciola_story1.jpg

Phil would tell the story

Sadly, no longer are Jon and Phil hosts at this station. Their program "The Green Show" was more colorful than all others and was by far and wide, my favorite. Jon had several specialty sections within the broadcast, and on Friday it would be "Stories of the Strange" which were short news stories from around the US and the world that made in to the media one way or another. The point here, is that this story that did not make it into the news, anywhere.

This in from Boston where a an ex-high school athlete and sometimes model has put his health and reputation on the line time and again to the entertainment of his fellow citizens, no I am not talking about the pretty boy of whom you think, no this behind the scenes support person, had been asked to handle the balls but when called on to deliver, turned out to be all hands and then some. Overhearing a miss-directed comment, our helpful assistant took the advice to heart.

Jonathan Green.jpg

as Jonathan played the straight man

As a result we will for ever remember the hullabaloo over the supposed misdeeds a pair of "fine" leaders of questionable character, who had been harassing the help. One had, in reference, said "that's not what I meant when I said he should get a pair", and the other had replied "they need to be deflated". In testimony given weeks later was heard " but he said ... !"

After a prominent pair, of seconds, Phil commented that he hoped that the FCC didn’t have their ears on today. Jon followed with, yeah that one was kind of flat. And now it's time for the weather.

up
54 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos