File this one under, oh heck just toss it...

Printer-friendly version

More stories of the strange. John our first story comes out of Alberta, Canada...

File this one under, oh heck just toss it...

By Dreammaker

Originally posted Tue, 2004/05/25

 
Native American actress Sexy Two-Fire, star of many alternative themed porno movies, is suing her medical insurance carrier over their refusal to cover costs related to her pregnancy and delivery of a healthy six pound male child whom she immediately named Conan-Rum. The insurance company contends that Two-Fire has not undergone SRS and as such does not qualify for the coverage, however the company is not contesting post natal care for the child.

As Two-Fire is non fertile, she had gratefully accepted donations of both egg and sperm from long time co-performers Gregory Fry and Mercedes Pan. After appropriate hormone treatment, the fertilized egg was implanted in Two-Fire's abdomen where it successfully attached and nine months later, her son was delivered by cesarean section.

When asked for comment, her agent replied that he had thought this was a bad idea from the get go. Not only the insurance problem but now the child has been named after all of his parents, the poor kid is Conan-Rum Fry Pan Two-Fire.

Our second story, is out of Florida where ex-governor Bush has finally commented on his historic refusal to grant the last wishes of infamous Shad brothers, who were executed for the murder of their father. The brothers had petitioned than Governor Bush to change their method of execution, stating that as students of history, they wished to enact some history of their own in passing and therefore requested death by hanging. Governor Bush declined their request with the added notation to his attorney general that he wished to have nothing more to do with hanging shads.

And now the weather...

up
167 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Groan

Seems to be the appropriate response.

Oh dear.....

Oh dear.....
(giggle)

Joanna

Corny but fun.

Corny but fun.

Eww!

Daphne Xu's picture

Ewwwwwww!

-- Daphne Xu

-- Try saying freefloating three times rapidly.