You Have it All Wrong Two - Part 26

Printer-friendly version

You Have It All Wrong Two
Amy's Story

By SaraUK

Part 26


 

    Thankfully, life got back to normal after the trouble on Halloween night at the club, and the girls started planning what they would be getting each other for Christmas. This turned out to be a whole knew experience for Amber, Amy, and Ann, as they had never had so many people to buy for before this time. The others told them not to worry about it, but Ann, Amy, and Amber wanted to join in with all the fun.

 

    The girls would split off into different groups on the weekends and on Wednesday afternoons. This way the girls could buy presents for other members of the group. It also helped Ann, Amy, and Amber get use to the present buying routine.

    Amy started to have fun when they went out shopping, and she even went into town with Chrissy a couple of times, so they could buy stuff for the others without worrying about them finding out. It was on one of these trips into town that Chrissy and Amy both realized a man and a woman were following them, so they went to get a drink, and made a call to Mandy.

    Chrissy dialled Mandy's number, and then waited for her to answer. The phone rang a couple of times before she heard her sister's voice on the other end.

    "Hi Chrissy, is everything okay?" Mandy asked when she saw it was Chrissy's number on her mobile.

    "Hi sis, I'm not sure. We have a man and woman following us around. What should we do?" Chrissy asked sounding worried.

    "Oh I see, give me a minute to talk with Carl, and I'll call you right back." Mandy said, as she looked at Carl, who sat next to her.

    "Okay sis, I'll wait to hear back from you." Chrissy said sounding a little puzzled by how calm Mandy sounded.

    "What did Mandy say sis?" Amy asked looking scared.

    "She didn't say much at all Amy. In fact she didn't seem worried, she just said she needed to have a word with Carl, and she'd get back to me." Chrissy said looking just as puzzled as she did when she ended the call with Mandy.

    Chrissy and Amy could see the couple sat outside the café trying to look like a normal couple out for a day of shopping, but they kept looking into the café, and making sure Chrissy and Amy were still in there.

    "What do you think they want with us Chrissy?" Amy asked. "Maybe they think we're shoplifters or something like that." Amy added in a whisper.

    "That can't be it." Chrissy said. "They would have tried to stop us just after we left a shop. It looks more like they just want to watch us for some reason." Chrissy added.

    Amy and Chrissy watched the couple for a couple of minutes then they saw the woman get a mobile out her pocket and answer it. Then they watched the woman stand up and enter the café, and walk over to where the two of them were sat.

    "I'm sorry to bother you miss, but I have someone on the phone that wants to speak with you." The woman said, as she handed Chrissy the phone.

    Chrissy looked worried, but took the phone off the woman and put it to her ear. "Hello, who am I speaking too?" Chrissy asked in a very nervous voice.

    "Hi Chrissy, don't worry its just Carl here."

    "Carl! What's going on, and why are you calling me on someone else's phone?" Chrissy asked looking puzzled at Amy and then the woman who gave her the phone.

    "I'm sorry I've worried you both, but I've hired some people to watch out for you and Amy." Carl said down the phone.

    "You mean that you hired some body guards to follow Amy and me around when ever we go out alone?" Chrissy asked in a shocked tone of voice.

    "Yes I did. After what happened at the club, I wanted to keep you and Amy safe when ever you went out on your own." Carl said with a little worry in his voice. "I hope you're not to mad with me." Carl added with a nervous giggle.

    "I may be a little mad later Carl, but right now I'm just glad that they are friendly." Chrissy smiled, as she looked at the woman.

    "Will you please give the phone back to the young woman again now?" Carl asked. "I'll see you both later when you get home again." Carl added, just before Chrissy handed the phone back to the woman.

    "Thank you miss." The woman said just before taking the phone back, and putting it to her ear. Carl must have been giving them orders, or just telling them off for being spotted. She ended the call and then turned to look outside at the man who was with her.

    "Is everything okay miss?" Chrissy asked, as she looked at the woman.

    "I hope so miss, but I think we're in trouble. I'm sorry if we scared you, but it was hard to keep an eye on you and not get noticed." The woman said looking a little gloomy about it.

    "Do you have to keep an eye on us then still?" Amy asked.

    "Yes we do. Carl told us to just help you out, even if we just carry your shopping for you." The woman said with a sigh.

    "Well this is Amy, and I'm Chrissy. What can we call you?" Chrissy asked with a smile.

    "I'm Jo, and that's Dan out there, but please feel free to call us 'stupid'." The woman said with a smile.

    "Hi Jo. Do you and Dan want to join us for a drink before we carry on shopping?" Chrissy asked.

    "We might as well, I'm not sure we'll even have a job after today." Jo said, as she waved Dan in from outside.

    "Hello Dan. I'm Chrissy, and this is my sister Amy. Will you please join us for a drink?" Chrissy asked.

    "Sure, if you don't mind." Dan said looking worried. "Does this mean we're in trouble?" Dan asked Jo.

    "It's not looking very good for us. Carl didn't seem very happy with me on the phone just now." Jo said with a nervous smile.

    "Great and I thought that this was an easy job." Dan said, as he took a seat at the table. "I'm sorry if we scared you." Dan added.

    "That's okay Dan. I hope you don't get in to much trouble over all this." Amy said, with a smile, as she tried to make him feel better.

    Chrissy ordered them all drinks, and then paid the bill at the end. Chrissy and Amy made good use of Jo and Dan; they had them weighed down with shopping bags by the time they were ready to head home.

    "Do you have a car? Or did you both catch the bus like Amy and I did?" Chrissy asked when they came out the last shop of the day.

    "I came on the bus with you and Amy, but Dan drove the car and met up with me when we got to town. Why do you ask?" Jo said looking a little puzzled.

    "I was wondering if we could get a lift home? You are going that way after all." Chrissy asked with a grin.

    "We might as well." Jo said with a giggle.

    "You better follow me then." Dan said, as he headed off towards the car park where his car was.

    They got back to the car, which was a pretty normal looking thing that wouldn't stand out from any other car on the road. Given what they normally did for a living, it would stand to reason. Dan opened the trunk and then helped the girls load all their bags in there before he helped them get in the back of the car, then he drove them home.

 

    Dan saw Carl's car parked on the drive, and gulped. "Looks like we get to face the music sooner than I thought we would." Dan said, as he shut off the engine and got out.

    "Don't look so worried Dan; we may still keep our jobs." Jo said, trying to look on the plus side.

    Dan just gave Jo a strange look as he got the bags out the trunk, then helped the girls carry them to the front door.

    Chrissy opened the front door and entered the house, followed by Dan, then Jo, and finally Amy. Mandy and Carl came out the living room and walked over to where Chrissy and Amy had put all the bags down near the stairs.

    "Hi sis, Carl." Chrissy and Amy said together. "Thanks for the help, they came in very handy." Chrissy added with a grin, as she looked at all the bags they had brought back with them.

    Carl looked at all the bags, and then at the two people he charged with looking after Amy and Chrissy. "I'm glad they were of some help to you two, but they never should have been seen by you, never mind worrying you." Carl said, as he looked at them with a stern stair.

    "Carl, can I have a word with you in the kitchen? Please." Chrissy asked, as she raised her hand towards the kitchen door.

    "Sure, anything for you Chrissy. Lead the way." Carl said, as he let Chrissy lead him to the kitchen, so she could talk with him. "What is it you want to talk to me about Chrissy?" Carl asked once they got into the kitchen.

    "What are you planning to do with Jo and Dan? Will you fire them?" Chrissy asked looking worried.

    "The thought had crossed my mind Chrissy. They were asked to do a job, and they failed." Carl said looking very business like as he said it. "Not to mention that they worried you and Amy in the process." He added.

    "Please don't fire them Carl." Chrissy asked looking worried.

    Carl couldn't keep the straight face any more, as he started laughing. "I'm sorry Chrissy, but I couldn't resist teasing you. Do you think I'd fire them over something like this?"

    "I wasn't sure what to think Carl. So are Jo and Dan safe then?" Chrissy asked

    "Yes their jobs are safe." Carl chuckled.

    "Thanks Carl, for the protection, and for not blaming them for what happened today." Chrissy gave Carl a hug as she said it. "It was a pretty hard task you set them, with how Amy and I can be when we go shopping." Chrissy added with a giggle.

    "I guess you're right Chrissy. We better go and put their minds at ease then, hadn't we?" Carl said, as he led her over to the kitchen door and held it open for her to leave the room.

 

    Jo and Dan were both standing over near the front door when they saw Carl and Chrissy come back into the hallway. They saw that Carl was smiling, and took that to be a good sign.

    "Don't look so worried you two. Chrissy won't let me fire you." Carl said with a smile, as he looked at Chrissy whom was now standing with Mandy and Amy. "I understand that the job wasn't an easy one, but you should have realized they had spotted you. I am still disappointed in you for that." Carl added with a sigh.

    "We're very sorry about that sir. I've never seen anyone shop like they can." Jo said with a smile, as she looked at Chrissy and Amy.

    "I have been told that they can spend a lot of time shopping, but what do you expect from two beautiful young women." Carl said with a smile. "I better let you go and relax now." Carl added, as he walked them to the front door.

    "Thank you for looking after us today, and I'm sorry if we wore you both out." Chrissy said, as she also walked them to the door.

    "I'm sorry too." Amy said, as she came over to stand beside Chrissy.

    "Don't be sorry, I found some cool shops to do my Christmas shopping in." Jo said with a grin.

    "I'm glad you got something out of it." Amy giggled. "What about you Dan, did you get any ideas for Christmas presents?" Amy asked.

    "Yes I did." Dan said with a grin, as he looked very quickly towards Jo.

    Chrissy and Amy both saw the look, and got the idea that Dan had a crush on Jo. They both wondered if Jo knew about it, and whether or not she felt the same way about him. Chrissy would make a point of asking Carl later if he knew anything about it.

 

    They waved the pair off at the front door, and then followed Mandy and Carl back to the living room. Ann was out with Brad. Amber and Becky had gone to the local supermarket to grab a couple of bits to go with dinner, so Chrissy and Amy decided to get a drink and then take a five minute break before they took all their bags upstairs.

    "Will you let them guard us again Carl?" Chrissy asked, as they sat drinking a glass of juice.

    "I can't see why not, you'd only be looking for someone else now if I gave them the job, so I might as well use the same people. You both seem to get on okay with them."

    "Do you know if either of them are seeing anyone?" Chrissy asked with a smile.

    "Not that I know of. Why do you ask?" Carl had a very puzzled look on his face as he spoke.

    "I just noticed the way Dan looked at Jo when Amy asked if he'd found any good ideas for Christmas presents." Chrissy said with a grin.

    "So you think that Dam might have a thing for Jo?" Carl asked looking relieved. "I was worried that you might have had a thing for one of them." He added with a giggle.

    "There is only one girl I truly love in that way, and she just came back in the door." Chrissy said with a grin, as she heard Becky giggling with Amber, as they walked into the living room from the kitchen.

    "Hi baby!" Becky shouted, as she ran over and dropped into Chrissy's lap and started kissing her. Amber ran over and did the same thing to Amy.

    Chrissy and Amy filled Becky and Amber in on what happened while they were out shopping, and then how they now know that they knew about the 'secret protection detail' they had when they went out.

    Amber and Becky went to the kitchen to start dinner, while Amy and Chrissy took their shopping up to their rooms. Then they headed back down to help sort out dinner.

    The girls were busy on the run up to Christmas. Chrissy and Amy only got one more trip out on their own to do some shopping, but they did find out that Dan was falling in love with Jo, but was too scared to act on it, just in case she didn't feel the same way.

 

    Chrissy and Amy came up with a plan to split up in one of the shops, so Jo and Dan had to split up as well. Jo went with Chrissy, while Dan followed Amy. Chrissy was looking at a top when she turned and waved Jo over to her.

    "What's wrong Chrissy?" Jo asked, as she looked around for any sign of trouble.

    "Nothings wrong Jo, I just wondered if you thought Amy would like this top?" Chrissy asked, as she held it up to herself.

    "Well from what I've seen her looking at the past couple of times I've seen you both out shopping, I'd say she'd love it Chrissy."

    "I'll hang on to it, and see if I can find anything else." Chrissy said as she slowly walked along dragging Jo with her. "What does your boyfriend think of you doing this kind of work then Jo?" Chrissy asked, as she thumbed through some tops on another rack.

    "I don't have a boyfriend." Jo said as she also looked at some of the tops.

    "Oh, I'm sorry. You mean you don't like men." Chrissy said in a whisper, as she looked around to see if anyone was close enough to hear them talking.

    "Oh god no, I love men. I just don't get asked out very much." Jo laughed. I think I come across as being a little bit to bossy to keep them very long." Jo added with a sigh.

    "Sorry to hear that Jo. I think you're pretty cool, I wish I was more like you." Chrissy said looking a little sad.

    "I'm glad you're not Chrissy, I like you and Amy very much, and I find it hard to believe you were both…" Jo never finished what she was saying, as she'd realized what she was about to say.

    "You know what Amy and I are don't you?" Chrissy asked with a worried look.

    "Yes I do, but only because Carl and Mandy told us. They both wanted a couple of people that would protect you no matter what." Jo said in a panic when she saw the look on Chrissy's face. "I have to wonder whether or not they were just playing some silly trick on us, but judging by that look you just gave me. I guess it's true." Jo added with a sigh.

    "It's no trick Jo. Amy and I were both born with the wrong bodies."

    "Well you both look amazing now; I wish I looked half as good." Jo giggled.

    "I think you look just fine Jo, so don't go putting yourself down. We can't all be 'girlie girls' can we?" Chrissy giggled.

    "That's not my thing, but you and Amy do it well." Jo said, as she wrapped an arm around Chrissy's shoulder, as a sign of friendship.

    Chrissy did like Jo. "What do you think of Dan?" Chrissy asked.

    "I didn't think Dan was your type? And aren't you already married to Becky?" Jo asked with a worried look.

    "He isn't, and I am. I was asking what you thought of him, not me." Chrissy said, as she playfully slapped Jo's arm.

    "He's a great guy, doesn't mind me bossing him around, but will stand up for himself when he thinks I'm wrong. He can make me laugh, even when I'm feeling down." Jo said with a smile, as she thought about him. "Why do you want to know?" Jo asked.

    "I just wondered if you'd realized he was in love with you." Chrissy asked with a grin.

    "He's what!" Jo shouted, just before slapping her hand over her mouth, and looking around the shop they were standing in. "What makes you think that?" Jo asked in a whisper.

    "The way he looks at you when you're not looking, and the way he said he'd had some ideas for Christmas presents the other week back at our house. The normal stuff a guy will do." Chrissy said, as she casually kept looking through a rack of tops. "The big question is how do you feel about him?" Chrissy asked, as she stopped looking at the tops, and turned to face Jo.

    "I like him, but thought he'd never be interested in me." Jo said looking a little shocked by it all.

    "Well Amy is finding out just how Dan feels about you at the minute, so as soon as we meet up again I'll find out and let you know." Chrissy said with a smile, as she went back to looking at the clothing on the racks.

 

    Amy had gone to another shop that sold clothing, and was looking for some T-shirts for Amber, and so she could have a chat with Dan about Jo.

    "How long have you and Jo worked together Dan?" Amy asked as she looked at a shirt with a cat's head made of little diamonds on it.

    "We've worked together now for about a year and a half I think." Dan said, as he thought about it.

    "Do you like her?" Amy asked, as she bit her bottom lip. She wasn't very good starting conversations.

    "Yes I do." Dan said with a far away look in his eyes. "I mean as a work mate that is." Dan added, trying to hide the way he felt about her.

    "Don't worry Dan. Chrissy and I saw the way you looked at her the other week back at the house." Amy smiled. "Why don't you ask her out on a date?" Amy asked.

    "What if she doesn't like me that way? She'll never want to work with me again." Dan said with a sigh.

    "You'll never know if you don't ask." Amy offered. "She's very head strong, and a take charge sort of girl. Do you like them like that?" Amy asked.

    "I guess I must. She's just fun to be around, and most the time it doesn't feel like work when we're together. She even finds me funny." Dan added with a grin.

    "You should take a chance then, and ask her out on a date." Amy said, as she decided to buy the T-shirt with the diamond cat's head on it.

    "I'll think about it Amy, but please don't say anything to her about what we just spoke about." Dan said looking worried. "I want you to promise me." Dan said looking at Amy.

    "I promise not to say a word to Jo about anything we just spoke about." Amy said, with her hand on her heart. Amy wanted to smile, as he'd never made her promise not to talk to Chrissy about it though.

 

    Amy paid for the T-shirt, and then they went back to the place they said they'd meet up with Chrissy and Jo again.

    Once Chrissy and Amy met back up, they started walking in and out of shops again. Jo and Dan fell back to let them carry on with their shopping. Dan was carrying all their bags, so they could shop easier.

    "Well? How does Jo feel about Dan?" Amy asked when they were far enough away for them not to hear what they were chatting about.

    "She likes him, but thinks she comes across as being too bossy for him to be interested." Chrissy said, as they looked at some jewellery. "How does Dan feel about Jo?" Chrissy asked.

    "Pretty much the same. Well all except the bossy part that is." Amy giggled. "He's just worried that she'll find it weird working with him after, if she turns him down for a date." Amy added.

    "Well we both know that won't happen, so now all we need to do is get them to ask each other out." Chrissy said, as she looked to be working out a plan in her head.

    "Wow that looks scary sis." Amy said, as she looked at Chrissy.

    "What? What looks scary?" Chrissy asked, as she put her hand to her face, and looked in a mirror just to the said of her.

    "A blond trying to think." Amy giggled, as she looked at Chrissy.

    "Hey! You cheeky little thing." Chrissy said, as she started to tickle Amy. "Maybe I should get your hair died blond for that little comment." Chrissy added, as she stopped tickling Amy and hugged her.

    "Sorry sis, but I just couldn't miss a classic line like that." Amy giggled, as she hugged Chrissy back.

    "You and your blond jokes." Chrissy giggled. "Now let me think about how we can get those two out on a date with each other." Chrissy said, as she went back to working out the plan in her head.

    Amy kept quiet this time, and let Chrissy think out her plan. She kept looking at stuff to stop Jo and Dan working out they were up to anything other than shopping.

    Chrissy finally spoke again after a couple of minutes. "Okay then, this is what we'll do. I'll sort out with Carl to have Dan and Jo come out and keep an eye on us one evening while we have a meal at a restaurant. That way they can play a couple having a meal, and then we spring the trap on them." Chrissy was grinning.

    "That's a very good idea sis, and we get to make sure it all goes okay." Amy said with a grin.

    "I can't see why it won't, but it would be nice to see a romance blossom before our very eyes." Chrissy smiled.

 

    The girls finished their shopping trip, and then got Dan and Jo to drop them off at home. Chrissy and Amy were both glad to see Carl's car parked on the driveway, so they dropped their bags at the bottom of the stairs and ran into the living room to tell them about their plan to set Dan and Jo up on a date.

    Mandy was sitting and cuddling with Carl in front of the TV when Chrissy and Amy burst into the room. Mandy ended up gripping on to Carl as the girls scared her.

    "What the hell's got into you pair?" Mandy shouted with a scared look on her face.

    "Sorry sis, but we need to ask Carl for some help with something." Chrissy said, as she looked at Mandy, and then Carl.

    "I'll help if I can Chrissy. What is it you need my help with?" Carl asked, as he managed to get Mandy to release her grip a little.

    "We found out today that Dan and Jo have feelings for each other, but are too scared to act on them." Chrissy said, as she took a seat on the sofa facing Mandy and Carl.

    "I'm sorry to hear that Chrissy, but where do I come into all this?" Carl asked looking a little puzzled.

    "Amy and I want to set them up on a date, but the only way we can think of, would be to go out for a meal ourselves, and have them tag along, but sit at a table on their own." Chrissy said with a smile, as she looked at Carl.

    "Oh I see, so you want me to help sort out a dinner date?" Carl asked with a grin.

    "Yes, but I'll cover the cost of it all, so don't worry about that." Chrissy quickly said when she realized that Carl thought she wanted him to cover the cost of it all as well.

    "I'm not bothered about covering the cost of it Chrissy. I'm just a little shocked that you're going to so much trouble for them." Carl said with a smile.

    "I just think they'd make a cute couple, so why shouldn't I help them out?" Chrissy asked with a pout.

    "Okay then I'll help, if only to stop you pouting." Carl chuckled.

    "Thanks Carl." Chrissy said, as she clapped her hands together.

    "I'll book a table for eight people and a table for two people." Carl said, as he looked to be deep in thought.

    "Why a table for eight? Carl." Amy asked looking puzzled by it all.

    "I was thinking that you and Amber would want to go, Chrissy will want to take Becky, I'll be taking Mandy, and Ann will take Brad." Carl smiled.

    "Oh I see now." Amy said with a grin. "But won't Dan and Jo think it odd that Chrissy and I want them to guard us with all you there?" Amy asked looking puzzled.

    "I'll get a driver from the hotel to take you and Chrissy, and then the rest of us will just turn up at the restaurant." Carl said in a matter of fact way. "All you two need to worry about is what to wear. Leave the rest to me." Carl added with a grin.

    "Thanks Carl. I knew I could trust you to make it work." Chrissy said with a grin, as she got up and walked around the coffee table, so she could give him a hug.

 

    They filled in the rest of the girls later on when they got back. Ann had been out with Brad. Amber was working on some designs with Sara. Becky had been sorting stuff out at the club that's why Amy and Chrissy had gone shopping.

    Carl got everything arranged over the next week, and he even sorted out a dress for Jo, and a nice suit for Dan.

 

    The girls were all running around on the Sunday afternoon trying to get ready for when the car arrived from the hotel. Amy, Amber, Chrissy, and Becky were ready when they heard the doorbell go off. Becky answered the door.

    "Good evening miss. I'm the driver from the hotel." The man at the door said.

    "Okay, we'll be right out." Becky smiled, as she helped Chrissy slip her coat on.

    Amber was helping Amy put her coat on, or she thought she was, but it seemed to be taking Amy longer with her help. "I'm sure I could have done this quicker on my own." Amy giggled, when she finally got her second arm in the coat.

    "True, but it wouldn't have been as much fun." Amber said with a grin.

    "Come on, or the driver will leave without us." Amy said, as she grabbed Amber's arm and led her out to the car.

    Becky followed them out and armed the alarm and locked the door before joining the others in the car. Mandy and Ann had already left with Carl and Brad.

    Dan and Jo were waiting in their car out on the driveway. They watched the girls get in the car from the hotel.

    "Those girls always look so beautiful." Jo said with a sigh.

    "I think you look pretty amazing tonight Jo." Dan said, as he looked at her in the cocktail dress that Carl had arranged for her.

    "Do you think so Dan?" Jo asked with a smile. "I think you look pretty good in that suit." Jo added, as she looked at Dan.

    "There leaving, we better follow them." Dan said, as he started the car, and followed the other car out the driveway. Dan didn't know how to answer Jo's complement, so he was glad when the other car pulled away from the house.

    Amy and Chrissy kept looking behind them to make sure that Jo and Dan were still following them, as they drove to the restaurant.

    "You do realise that they'll realise you two are up to something." Amber said, as she made Amy turn back to face the front of the car again.

    Becky did the same with Chrissy, and they were soon pulling up outside the restaurant. The driver got out and opened the car doors for the girls to get out. Dan had parked his car while the girls waited to be led to their table.

 

    Dan and Jo knew that Carl would have gotten a table close to Amy and Chrissy, so they didn't worry when a waiter led them away from the front of the restaurant. The waiter was soon making his way back, and asking them if they had a reservation. Dan told them the name, and the man smiled, and led them to a very romantic looking table for two in a quiet part of the restaurant.

    "Are you sure you sure this is the right table sir?" Dan asked when he saw that the table was quite a distance from the girl's table. Dan also noticed that the girls were sat at a table that seated more than just the four of them.

    "Do you think Carl made a mistake Dan?" Jo asked, as she also saw the large table the girls were sat at.

    "This is the table that Carl told me to reserve for the two of you." The waiter said. "Please be seated." The waiter said, as he helped Jo to sit down.

    "I have a funny feeling that something is going on here, and it's not the meal that Amy and Chrissy said it was going to be." Dan said, as he watched a waiter bring a bottle of Champaign over to the table for them.

    Jo saw Amy and Chrissy looked over and grinning at them both. "I think we've been set up Dan." Jo said, as she looked at Dan, and then Amy and Chrissy on the other table.

    Dan looked at the two girls sat at the other table, and knew what they were up to right away. "It sure looks that way." Dan said with a smile. "I should have done this a long time ago Jo, but I'm glad that you're here with me now. I do think you look beautiful." Dan added.

    "Thanks Dan, but what do you mean when you say you should have done this a long time ago?" Jo asked sounding nervous all of a sudden.

    "I should have asked you out on this dinner date, not let Amy and Chrissy set it up for me." Dan said looking just as nervous. "Would you be interested in going out with me Jo?" Dan asked with a lump in his throat.

    "I'd like that a lot Dan." Jo said with a smile, as she took a sip from her glass of Champaign.

 

    Amy and Chrissy both started grinning when they saw Jo and Dan start smiling, and having fun, as they relaxed.

    "Do you think you and Chrissy can relax now, and enjoy the meal?" Amber asked, as she held Amy's hand under the table.

    "I hope they get on okay together." Amy said, as she looked at Amber while holding her hand under the table.

    "You've both done all you can. The rest is up to them now." Amber said.

    "Amber's right Amy. They have to take it from here." Chrissy said, as she held Becky's hand under the table as well.

    Mandy and Ann soon turned up with Carl and Brad, so they got their own drink orders, and what they would all be eating taken care of. While they were waiting for the drinks to turn up, Carl walked over and had a word with Dan and Jo.

    "Good evening Dan, Jo. I hope the table is okay for you?" Carl asked with a smile. "Please don't be to mad with Amy and Chrissy, but they just wanted to try and get you to out on a dinner date, and this was the only way to do it." Carl added.

    "Why would we be mad with them Carl? They did us a big favour." Jo said, as she smiled at Dan. "All I want to do is hug them." Jo added with a grin, as she looked over at them both sat there smiling.

    "I'll leave you both to enjoy your evening, and don't worry about driving home when you've done. There will be a car waiting with a driver to take you both home when you've finished." Carl said. "I've also covered the bill, so just order what ever you want." Carl added before heading back to join Mandy and the others at their table.

    Amy and Chrissy kept looking over at them enjoying their meal, and then they watched Jo and Dan go onto the dance floor when a band started to play some slow romantic music.

    "Looks like you did it again cupid." Becky said, as they watched them dancing.

    "They do look good together, don't you think?" Chrissy asked, as she held Becky's hand under the table.

    "Yes they look happy together baby." Becky smiled.

    Amy looked a little worried when Amber suddenly pulled her to her feet. "Come on babe, let's do some dancing." Amber said with a grin, as she dragged Amy over to the dance floor.

    "Amber, we can't. What will people think?" Amy said in a whisper, as she tried to stop Amber dragging her along.

    "I don't care what people think. I want to dance with my baby." Amber said with a pout, as she kept heading towards the dance floor.

    Amy felt a little better when she saw Becky dragging Chrissy towards the dance floor as well. Then she saw that Carl and Brad were also heading towards the dance floor with Mandy and Ann. The girls had a great night, the only trouble they had, was when Dan and Jo cornered them.

    "We're sorry for tricking you both." Chrissy said, as her and Amy came out the ladies room.

    "Did you have a good time?" Amy asked, as she held onto Chrissy's arm looking worried.

    "Don't be sorry, we had a great time. Dan's going to take me to see a movie tomorrow night." Jo said with a grin, as she hugged each of the girls.

    "That's great!" Amy said, as she hugged Jo back.

    Amy and Chrissy got back to their table and told the others the good new, and they all congratulated them both on a job well done. Chrissy and Amy said that Carl did all the work, which made them groan that Amy was spending way too much time with Chrissy. Amy and Chrissy just giggled and let Amber and Becky lead them back out to the dance floor.

    It was getting late when the girls got home, but they were happy with the night, and they all thanked Carl at Mandy's bedroom door before heading to their own rooms to get ready for bed.

 

    All the girls were busy now, it was only a couple of weeks until Christmas, and they were all trying to wrap presents, and get their jobs sorted out. Amy, Chrissy, and Mandy had it the worse at the shop, they were trying to keep on top of the Changing service orders, and the Internet sales at the same time.

    Ann, Amber, and Becky all tried to make life at home a little simpler for them all by taking over most the cooking and cleaning, but it wasn't easy trying to keep Amy and Chrissy away from the cooking.

    The two weeks seemed to fly by, and Mandy was soon shutting the shop for the last time before they reopen just after New Year.

    "I'm glad to be closing the shop up for a week sis." Mandy said, as she got in the car.

    "I know what you mean. Even with Amy helping out, it seemed hard work this Christmas." Chrissy said from the passenger seat next to her. "How you feeling Amy?" Chrissy asked, as she looked over her shoulder to Amy sitting in the back of Mandy's car.

    "I've been having a lot of fun, but I must admit I am ready for a nice long break." Amy said with a smile. As she thought about all the fun stuff they would be doing over the Christmas break.

 

    Carl had invited everyone to come and stop at the hotel over Christmas, so all the girls were heading home to pack their bags and all the presents and then head over to the hotel for a relaxing Christmas break.

    Becky, Amber, and Ann had already packed most their stuff ready for when Mandy and the others got home. All they had to do was get the rest of their presents bagged up, and then they could load up the cars and head over to the hotel.

    Mable was looking forward to not having to worry about cooking a Christmas dinner this year, and spending some time with all the girls. Prue was going to spend the Christmas break with Frank, so both of them were going to be staying at the hotel. Ann was going to be sharing a room with Brad, so Amber and Amy would have a room to themselves. Chrissy and Becky would be staying in 'Carl's penthouse suite' with him and Mandy, as would Amy and Amber. Carl had two extra bedrooms besides his own, which Made Amy feel better knowing she'd be able to get up and take a swim in the morning without having to leave the penthouse.

    Carl had taken over an entire floor of the hotel just below his penthouse, so everyone would have easy access to everybody else. He'd even invited Hope, Faith, and little Kat to stop for the holidays, as they didn't have much of a family to share the holiday with. Mandy had found out that Hope had had a falling out with her mum over one of the people she was doing the accounts for. The man wouldn't pay her, as he didn't think he should have to because he was sleeping with her mum. Hopes mum had take the man's side, and Faith had sided with Hope.

    Once the girls got to the hotel, then been taken up to their rooms, and had all their baggage dropped off, they all met up in Carl's penthouse for drinks and snacks.

    Cathleen and Kat made a bee line straight for Amy and Chrissy, who were sitting with Amber and Becky relaxing a little bit after a tough couple of weeks.

    "Amy, Chrissy!" Kat shouted, as she jumped on Amy's knee.

    Cathleen ran over and jumped on Chrissy's knee and hugged her. "Hi Auntie Chrissy."

    "Hello Cathleen, Kat. I hope you've both been very good little girls, or Santa won't bring you any presents." Chrissy said, as she hugged Cathleen and then Kat when they swapped knees.

    "I finks I has been, but I not no if he find me here." Kat said looking worried.

    "Don't worry about it kitten. Chrissy and I had a word with him for you both, and he's going to deliver all your gifts here, and put them under that tree over their." Amy said, as she pointed to the large tree over the far end of the large living area.

    "Really, you talk with Santa?" Kat asked with a shocked look on her face.

    "Yes we'll even be helping him deliver the presents in the morning." Chrissy said, as she sat with Kat on her knee.

    "You going to help Santa?" Cathleen asked with a grin.

    "Yep, he's got us both little outfits to wear and everything." Amy giggled.

    "Do we got to see him too's?" Kat asked.

    "He told us that he's got a lot of little children to get around, so he'd be hear tomorrow morning with a large sack of presents for you both." Chrissy said in a whisper.

    Amy and Chrissy had talked Frank into dressing as Santa, but he'd only do it if Amy and Chrissy dressed up as elves to help him. They had both said yes, and Sara and Amber had made three outfits for them. Amber and Becky were looking forward to seeing them in the costumes.

    Chrissy and Becky were keeping Amy and Amber busy playing with Kat and Cathleen, so Ann and Mandy had time to talk with Carl about his gift for Amy and Amber.

    "Did you get all the paperwork through like you hoped baby?" Mandy asked, as she sat cuddled up to him on one of the sofas.

    "Yes it all came through, and I've had it all placed in a nice red leather folder, and wrapped ready for them to open in the morning." Carl said with a smile. "Did Amy and Amber do their little bit for each other?" Carl asked.

    "Yes, they both hope to surprise the other tomorrow morning when they each propose to the other." Ann said in a whisper.

    "This is going to be so great. I just hope they both say yes, or my gift won't work." Carl said looking worried all of a sudden.

    "Trust me Carl, they will both say yes." Ann said with a smile. "Amy is always looking at the photo albums of Chrissy and Becky's wedding, and the holiday photos. She'll love it when she finds out you've planned the same sort of wedding for them in the same place." Ann added with an even bigger grin.

    Cathy and Sara was the last to arrive, and were soon playing games with Amy and Chrissy, while they entertained Cathleen and Kat. Everyone had to smile when it went quiet, and they all saw that Cathleen and Kat had both fallen asleep curled up on one of the sofas with Amy and Chrissy.

    "Looks like Cathleen and Kat managed to wear out Amy and Chrissy this time." Hope said with a smile, as she watched the four of them sleeping.

 

    Everyone was feeling tired, so they all decided to call it a day and head off to their rooms. Becky took Kat, while Amber picked Cathleen up. Frank picked up Chrissy, and Brad picked up Amy. They were all taken to their rooms and left in the safe hands of the relevant person in charge of them.

    Amber was getting into bed and cuddling up to a sleeping Amy after she managed to get her out of her cloths and into a nightgown. Amber realized just how tired Amy was when she never woke up while she got her ready for bed.

    Becky was having the same sort of trouble trying to get Chrissy ready for bed, but she was soon cuddled up to Chrissy. Chrissy did wake up long enough to give Becky a kiss, and pulled her in to a hug, and then she was asleep again.

    Amy woke the next morning feeling refreshed. She lay and watched Amber as she slept, then she realized she needed the bathroom, so she slipped out of bed and ran off to find the bathroom. Once she'd finished in the bathroom, Amy put on her dressing gown and went to see if anyone else was up yet.

    Chrissy was sitting on a stool in the little kitchen area with a large mug of coffee when Amy walked around the corner.

    "Merry Christmas baby sister!" Chrissy shouted, as she ran over and hugged Amy.

    "Merry Christmas sis." Amy said with a grin, as she hugged her back.

    "Do you want to share a mug of coffee before we get ready to help Santa?" Chrissy asked, as she led Amy over to the breakfast bar she'd been sitting at.

    "Do we not have time for a quick swim before we have to get ready sis?" Amy asked with some pleading in her voice.

    "I'm sorry baby sister, but Cathleen and Kat will be up any minute, and we still have to get into the costumes." Chrissy said with a pout.

    Amy just let out a sigh, as she sat at the counter and took a large sip out the mug of coffee that Chrissy was just drinking out of. "That tastes good sis." Amy said, as she let the liquid fully wake her up.

    "I'm glad you like it. Now we had better go and get ready, so we can help Frank make two little girls very happy." Chrissy said, as she grabbed Amy's hand, and ran off to get their costumes on.

    Chrissy laid out the costumes on the bed very quietly so not to wake Becky whom was still asleep in it. Chrissy slipped out of her dressing gown, and Amy did the same, then they set about putting on a pair of red and white striped stockings, then they slipped into the green elves dresses that Sara and Amber had made for them. Next were the little pointy green shoes that went with the costume. Chrissy sat at the dressing table and started doing her makeup, and then she helped Amy do hers before they fixed the little pointy hats on their heads.

    "You look cute in that costume sis." Amy said with a grin, as she looked at Chrissy.

    "You look just as cute in yours baby sister." Chrissy said, as she hugged Amy.

    Chrissy turned Amy around to look in the mirror that was on the wall behind them. Amy just stood there grinning, as she thought they both looked cute standing side by side.

    "Let's go and help Santa make two little girls Christmas one of the best they will ever have," Amy said, as she turned to look at Chrissy before they both left the bedroom to go and see how Frank was doing.

    Amy and Chrissy went down to the room that Frank and Prue were staying in, and knocked on the door. It didn't take long for Prue to open it and wave the two girls into the room before she spoke.

    "Oh wow, you two look so cute." Prue said with her hand over her mouth.

    "Thanks mum." They both said, as they gave her a hug.

    "How's Frank doing?" Chrissy asked, as they broke the hug. They all soon turned around when they heard a deep voice.

    "Ho, ho, ho." Frank said, as he walked out the bedroom in a Santa suit complete with big round belly and long white hair, and long white beard. "There's my two little helpers." Frank said in the same deep jolly voice.

    Both girls let out a squeal as they ran over and gave Frank a hug. "You look amazing Santa!" They both said.

    "Why thank you my little elves." Frank said with a little chuckle. "I hope you've both been good little girls this year?" Frank asked, as he pulled both girls in to a hug with him.

    "I wish I'd brought my camera now. I would have loved to get a couple of pictures." Prue said in a sad tone of voice.

    "Don't worry mum. Amber has her camera. She'll be taking lots of pictures over the next couple of days." Amy giggled.

    "I'm glad about that; I'll have to ask her to burn me a copy to disc." Prue said, as she looked at Frank standing between his two little elves.

    "Well we're all dressed up, so what happens now?" Frank asked, as he looked down at Chrissy and Amy.

    "We'll wait here until I get a phone call from Becky to say that Cathleen and Kat are both up in the penthouse with the others. Then we'll call in at the last room on this floor closest to the elevator, and grab the sacks with all of Cathleen and Kat's gifts in." Chrissy said.

 

    "This is all very well thought out." Prue said, as she went and sat next to Frank on the sofa in the room.

    "That's Carl for you, he always thinks of every little detail." Amy said with a smile.

    Becky was just sitting up in bed when she heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" She shouted in a croaky voice.

    Amber poked her head around the door and looked around hoping to find something. "Has Amy already got dressed and headed down to see Frank?" Amber asked looking a little sad about it.

    "I'm afraid so Amber. I never got to see Chrissy either." Becky said with a pout. "They'll be back up here soon though. I can't see Cathleen and Kat sleeping late today." Becky added with a giggle.

    "True. I better go and get dressed then, so I can spend more time playing with my little elf later." Amber said with a grin, just before she ran off back to her own room.

    Becky just giggled, as she shook her head from side to side. Becky dragged herself out of bed and headed to the bathroom, so she could have a wash and then get dressed herself. She thought that Amber had a pretty good idea, and she wanted to spend as much time as she could with her little elf as well.

    Amber was just finished up with brushing her hair, when she heard the sound of little voices asking if Santa had been yet. She walked out and saw Cathleen and Kat running around the living area. Hope, Jenna, and Vic still looked half asleep, and just went over and collapsed on one of the sofas.

    "Merry Christmas you guys!" Amber said, as she walked over to give Cathleen and Kat a hug.

    Amber got hugs from the two little girls, but all she got from the others were groans, as they all looked like they needed a drink, and a couple more hours sleep.

    "Looks like some one needs a cup of tea." Amber said with a pout, as she walked over to the kitchen area and put the kettle on. Becky had heard the kids, so she made the call to Chrissy.

 

    Even though Chrissy was waiting for the call from Becky, she still jumped when it started ringing. Chrissy pulled the mobile out the little pouch on the front of her elf dress and saw it was Becky, so she answered it.

    "Merry Christmas baby!" Chrissy shouted down the phone.

    "Merry Christmas babe. You should have woke me this morning; I wanted to see what you looked like." Becky said, sounding a little sad on the other end of the phone.

    "I'm sorry love, but you just looked so peaceful as you slept, that I didn't want to wake you." Chrissy said. "I'll be coming back now anyway. I guess that's what the phone call is for?" Chrissy asked.

    "Yes it is. I can hear the kids running around out there now." Becky said with a giggle.

    "Okay, we'll grab the presents and head back up now." Chrissy said, as she made her way over to the door and waited for the others to catch up with her. "I'll see you soon baby. Love you."

    "I love you more." Becky said on the phone to her, just before ending it.

    Becky put her phone back in her purse by the side of the bed, and then headed into the main living area. Everyone else had started to turn up. Mable sat on one of the sofas with Cathy and Sara watching Amber try and keep Cathleen and Kat under control. Kim and David were sat at the dinning table hugging a couple of cups, as they both took sips from them. Mandy, Carl and Vic were sorting stuff out over near the Christmas tree, and Jenna, Hope and Faith were all sat on another sofa talking, and watching poor Amber trying to control the kids. Ann and Brad were sat cuddled up to each other on one of the other sofas.

    Amber looked over and saw Becky enter the room, and looked relieved to have someone that could help her try and calm the kids down a little bit. Amber also hopped that Becky had called down to let Amy and Chrissy know they could come up any time now.

    Becky gave Amber a little nod, when she saw the pleading look in her eyes to say they need help. Cathleen and Kat were both starting to get upset; they both thought that Santa had forgotten them.

    Prue had walked with Frank, Chrissy, and Amy down to the room where Carl had all the presents for the two little girls put, then she left them to go and join the others, and make sure that Cathleen and Kat were in the living room area of the penthouse. Amber and Becky saw Prue slip into the room without the two little girls noticing, and then she went and sat next to Mable on one of the sofas.

    Chrissy and Amy looked a little worried when they saw three sacks of presents sat on the floor in the room. One sack was big, and then there were two smaller ones. Frank walked over and picked up the large one with very little trouble, so Chrissy and Amy tried to do the same with the other sacks, but they were heavy still. The girls ended up grabbing one side of each back and then walked out the room with them that way. Chrissy was in front, and Amy was walking just behind her. Frank thought the sight of them both carrying the heavy sacks between them looked cute.

    Amber and Becky had just managed to get a slice of toast into each child when they heard the elevator ping to let them know that someone had arrived. Both women looked at each other with a look of relief on their faces.

    "Ho, Ho, Ho!" Cathleen and Kat heard a deep voice saying, as they fought with Amber and Becky, then they saw Santa enter the room carrying a massive red sack over his shoulder. Then the two little girls noticed the two elves helping him, they were also carrying sacks of presents.

    "Santa!" The two little girls shouted, as they ran over to meet him half way into the room.

    "Hello little girls. Did you think I'd forget you?" Frank asked in his jolly Santa voice. Both girls just nodded their heads up and down. "I could never do that Cathleen and Kat. My two little helpers wouldn't let me." Frank added, as he looked at Chrissy and Amy standing to his side.

    Cathleen and Kat finally stopped looking at Santa long enough to realise that the two elves were Amy and Chrissy. The two little girls both looked shocked that they were helping Santa, but they soon smiled when they saw the names on the smaller sacks that they had in front of them. The sack that Amy had dragged in said Kat on it, and the one that Chrissy had dragged in said Cathleen on it.

    "Look Kat. That's your name on that big sack." Cathleen said, as she pointed at the sack in front. "And that's my name on that one." Cathleen added, as she pointed at the sack in front of Chrissy.

    "Dat sack have my presents in?" Kat asked, as she walked over to Amy and the sack she had.

    "Yes it does Kitten, but Santa has a lot more for you in his sack." Amy said, as she pointed at the large sack Frank had just placed on the floor in front of him.

    Frank started reaching into the sack and pulling out presents. The fist one had Cathleen's name on it, so he handed it to her. Then he pulled another one out that had Kat's name on it, so he handed it to Kat. Both girls sat down on the floor and started to rip the wrapping paper of.

    "Don't forget to look at who got you each gift girl's." Jenna said, as she sat watching the two of them happily tearing into their presents.

    Amy and Chrissy sat down with the girls and started helping them to look at who had sent each gift. Frank took each present out the large sack, and placed it on a pile he'd started making for each little girl.

    Everyone sat watching Amy and Chrissy helping Cathleen and Kat open each gift. They all thought the two girls looked cute in their elf costumes. Becky and Amber were soon sat helping them sort out the presents. It took the girls some time, but they soon had Kat and Cathleen sat with all their presents open, and they were happily sat playing with each other.

 

    "Do you think it's safe for us to sit and open our presents now?" Amy asked with some excitement in her voice.

    "I think so baby." Amber said, as she looked at Cathleen and Kat playing with their new dollies.

    Mandy and Carl had sorted out everyone's gifts into piles to make it easier for them all to work out what belonged to whom. Amber led Amy over and sat her down next to a large pile of gifts and then sat down next to her.

    Amy looked at the names on some of the gifts and was shocked to see that they all had her name on them. "Are these all mine?" Amy asked with a tear in her eye.

    "Yes they are Amy. Is everything okay?" Amber asked, as she put her arm around her shoulder when she saw her crying.

    "I think she's just a little shocked to see so many presents, she's never had very good Christmas's in the past." Ann said, as she sat with Brad on one of the other sofas.

    The girls all knew how bad Amy's birthdays had been in the past, so they could only guess at how bad her Christmas's must have been.

    "Hay sis, you need to stop living in the past. This is the first of many Christmas's we'll all be having together." Chrissy said, as she knelt down in front of Amy and took hold of her hands in hers.

    "This is my first real Christmas." Amy said, as she wiped her eyes.

    "Good, now start opening your presents." Chrissy giggled, as she handed Amy one of the presents from her pile.

    The girls sat opening their presents, and thanking each other for them. They all got clothes, jewellery, makeup and other bits and bob's. Santa had slipped away while the girls were opening their presents, and Frank was now sitting with Prue.

    Once all the presents had been opened they sat there looking at the piles of new things they all had. Chrissy and Ann both looked at each other, and nodded, then they both leaned over and spoke to the person sat next to them. Ann spoke to Amber, and Chrissy spoke to Amy.

    "I think it's time you gave Amber her final present sis." Chrissy whispered in Amy's ear. Amy just looked at Chrissy with a very nervous look on her face.

    Ann had leaned over and said the same thing to Amber. All the girls were in on it, so all they need now was for Amy and Amber to offer each other the ring they had brought.

    Amy stood up and looked at Amber, as she held out her hand. "Can you stand up for a minute please Amber?" Amy asked.

    "Sure Amy, but what's wrong? You look a little worried about something." Amber asked, as she stood up.

    "Nothing is wrong Amber; I just have another gift for you." Amy said with a smile.

    "That's strange; I have another gift for you too." Amber said with a giggle.

    "Why don't you both close your eyes, and then place the gift in each others hand." Chrissy said with a smile, as she watched the two of them just looking at each other.

    Both Amy and Amber had a funny feeling that there was more going on than what they realized, but they just went along with what Chrissy said. They both closed their eyes and then held out one hand while holding a small ring box in the other. Ann and Chrissy helped them guide their hand to the other girls' palm.

     Amy felt Amber place a small box in her palm, just like the one she'd just placed in hers a second before. They both opened their eyes at the same time, and looked down at what had been placed in their hand.

    "I don't understand." Amy said, as she looked at the box in her hand, and then up at Amber again.

    "I don't understand either." Amber said, as she looked at the box in her hand, and then at Ann and Chrissy before looking back at Amy.

    "Why don't you both open the box in your palm and you'll find out what this is all about." Ann said with a grin, as she wrapped her arm around Chrissy's waist.

    Amber and Amy both opened the box in their hand, and then pulled out a little peace of paper that was covering a diamond ring. They both looked at each other, and then they unfolded the little peace of paper and read the writing on it.

    Marry me? Was all the peace of paper said, but it said more than either of them could wish for it to say. They both shouted, "Yes!" Then they threw their arm around each other, as they started kissing.

    Once they stopped kissing and crying, they both helped each other put the rings on their finger, and then stood grinning at everyone, as they all started clapping.

    "I'm glad that went okay, I can give you my present now then." Carl said with a grin, as he handed Amy and Amber his present to them both.

    "I'll let you open this one Amy. I love the look on your face as you rip the wrapping paper off." Amber giggled.

    Amy just smiled, as she started ripping the wrapping paper off the present to reveal a red leather folder. She opened the folder and just stood looking puzzled until she saw the name of the place on the paperwork. Amy remembered the name as being the same place Chrissy and Becky got married.

    "What is it baby?" Amber asked, as she looked over Amy's shoulder.

    "I think we're getting married." Amy said, as she looked at Amber with a shocked look on her face.

    "I know we are baby, that's what the rings are for." Amber said with a grin, as she waved her hand with the ring on it in front of Amy's face.

    "No, I mean I think we're getting married." Amy said, as she held up the folder so Amber could read what it said.

    Amber read the top sheet and then she also understood what Amy was trying to say. Carl had already booked the villa and organised the wedding and everything. "Isn't this the same place Chrissy and Becky got married?" Amber asked with a shocked look on her face.

    "Yes it is. I know that Amy liked the look of the place, and you wouldn't mind making your wife to be happy." Carl said with a smile, as he looked at Amy and then Amber again.

    "Are you sure this is what you want to do Amber?" Amy asked looking worried.

    "Yes Amy, more than anything. I love you with all my heart." Amber said just before kissing Amy again.

    "I love you so much Amber." Amy gasped, when they broke the kiss.

    Everyone came over and hugged them, and congratulated them on their engagement before letting them go and sit down, so they can spend a little time together and look at all the paperwork Carl just gave to them.

    Chrissy helped Becky, Mandy, and Ann clear away all the wrapping paper, and then sat cuddling with Becky until Amber dragged her to her feet again.

    "Come on Chrissy, I want some more photos of you and Amy in your cute little elf costumes." Amber said with a grin, as she stood Chrissy next to Amy in front of the Christmas tree.

    "Didn't you get enough earlier?" Chrissy asked, as she standing there posed next to Amy.

    "I could never have enough pictures of two cute little elves like you two." Amber giggled, as she kept snapping off shots.

    Amber finally decided she had enough photos and let Amy and Chrissy go and sit down again. Jenna and Hope were soon hugging them.

    "I think you look amazing in the costumes, and I want to thank you for what you did this morning with Kat." Hope said with a smile, as she broke the hug with the two girls

    "Thanks Hope, it was fun helping them open their presents. Do you think Kat had a great time?" Amy asked with a smile, as she looked over at Kat playing a board game with Cathleen, Vic, and Brad.

    "She had a great time. Thank you for all the presents all of you got her and for what you got me and Faith." Hope smiled.

    "This has been my best Christmas ever." Amy said with a grin, as Amber came over and sat on her knee.

    Everybody relaxed for the rest of the morning until it was time to head down to the restaurant for Christmas dinner. They all found it a little strange not having to make dinner, but they did have more time to play games with Kat and Cathleen.

 

    Chrissy went back to the room Becky and her were using, so she could give her mum and dad a call to wish them a Merry Christmas. Chrissy was getting on better with her dad now, but he was still very distant with her on the phone, and he'd never made any effort to come down and see her. She did get on well with her mum though, and they could talk for hours. They didn't talk for hours today though, just long enough for her to wish them a Merry Christmas, and thank them for the present.

    Becky entered the bedroom and found Chrissy lying there looking up at the sealing. "Is everything okay baby?" Becky asked, as she jumped on the bed next to Chrissy.

    "Yes, well as okay as it ever gets when I call my parents." Chrissy said with a week smile. "Mum was her normal talkative self, but dad still won't say much to me." Chrissy added with a sigh.

    "Did you ever expect anything else from him baby?" Becky asked, as she hugged her wife.

    "No babe, but I can dream, can't I?" Chrissy said with a giggle, as she hugged Becky back.

    "Come on, let's go, and see what the others are all up to." Becky said, as she slid off the bed and then dragged Chrissy off the bed.

    They went back and sat there, playing with Kat and Cathleen until it was nearly time to go and eat.

    Amy and Chrissy went to get changed before they went down to eat. Amber and Becky tried to talk them both into leaving the costumes on, but they both stopped trying when Amy and Chrissy both reminded them about Halloween at the club.

    Becky and Amber waited for them to get changed, and then they headed down to catch up with the others, that had already gone down.

    Amy, Amber, Becky, and Chrissy were amazed when they walked into the room Carl told them to go to when they got there. Carl had it all set up like a serve yourself buffet. The four girls all grabbed a plate each, and then helped theirselves to a little bit of everything they liked.

    Everyone loved the food, and ended up eating too much. After the meal they returned to Carl's penthouse, were Amy, Amber, Chrissy, and Becky played a board game with Cathleen and Kat until they both tired out. Then they all went and sat down in front of the TV, so they could watch a movie.

    Kat was soon fast asleep sitting between Amy and Amber, and Cathleen was fast asleep between Chrissy and Becky.

    "This has been the most relaxing Christmas I've ever had." Hope said, as she watched Kat sleeping.

    "I know what you mean Hope. I've felt like that ever since Chrissy came into Cathleen's life." Jenna said with a smile, as she looked at Cathleen asleep with her head cuddled up to Chrissy. "Not that I'd want to change it. I also know another girl that's life changed when Chrissy came into it." Jenna added with a giggle as she looked at Becky.

    Some of the others went back to their rooms to rest, while some of them sat there talking in the living room of Carl's penthouse. They met up again later in the day when Carl had some food sent up for everyone to nibble on. They called it a day a little earlier, and headed off to bed. Amy and Chrissy had to read a story to Cathleen and Kat before they would go to sleep. Hope and Jenna had let the two little girls sleep together in the same bed, so Chrissy and Amy started making up a fairytale. Cathleen and Kat were lying in bed giggling, as they told them this very silly story. Both little girls were soon fast asleep, so Amy and Chrissy dragged themselves back up to the penthouse and to bed themselves.

    Amy was too tired to play around with Amber when she finally crawled into bed, so they just cuddled up to each other, and were soon fast asleep.

    Chrissy crawled into bed and cuddled up to Becky. "You looked cute in that elf costume baby." Becky said between kisses.

    "Thanks lover, it was fun playing one of Santa's helpers. I thought Frank did a good job of playing Santa as well." Chrissy said in a sleepy voice.

    Becky didn't say anymore, she just pulled Chrissy in to her a little tighter. They too were soon fast asleep, and having nice dreams.

 

    Amy woke the next morning, and decided to get her swimming costume on, so she could go and take a swim. Carl's pool had a glass house around it, so it could be opened up in summer, but it was way to cold at the minute for doing that. The pool was heated as well, so the water was nice, as Amy jumped in.

    Chrissy heard a splashing sound, as she walked out of her room in her swimming costume and bathrobe. She could see Amy swimming up and down the pool as she got out there.

    "I see you finally got that swim you were after." Chrissy said with a smile, as she slipped out of her bathrobe and jumped in the pool.

    "Morning Chrissy. Yes, I just love swimming." Amy said, as she swam over to Chrissy and gave her a hug. "Thanks for an amazing Christmas sis." Amy added with a smile, as they broke the hug.

    "It was a joint effort really, but I'm glad you enjoyed it." Chrissy smiled back at her.

    "I'm still enjoying it." Amy said, as she started swimming up the pool again on her back.

    "You have a good point sis. Life doesn't get much better than this." Chrissy said with a sigh, as she also started swimming up and down the pool next to Amy.

 

    The peace and quiet was soon broken when Amy and Chrissy heard some screaming, but before they had time to see who it was, they were both splashed with water by someone jumping into the pool next to them. Chrissy and Amy came up out the water coughing and rubbing water from their eyes. They both looked and saw Amber and Becky standing in the pool giggling at them both.

    "Are you two trying to drown us?" Amy asked, as she cleared her throat of the water she swallowed.

    "I'm sorry baby, please forgive me." Amber said, as she waded over and gave Amy a hug and started kissing her.

    "I guess I could let you off this time." Amy smiled, when they stopped kissing.

    Chrissy and Becky were already kissing, so Amy and Amber worked out that Chrissy didn't think Becky needed forgiveness for anything.

    The four of them splashed around until they heard a couple of little voice, they all turned to see Kat and Cathleen standing at the side of the pool with Hope and Jenna behind them.

    "Can we go in mummy?" Kat asked, as she looked up at Hope.

    "I'm sorry honey, but you don't have your swimming costume, or arm bands." Hope said looking a little sad.

    "Oh, otay." Kat said looking down, as she started walking back into the penthouse. Hope didn't like to see Kat upset, but she couldn't do anything about it.

    Carl and Mandy were just walking out onto the patio when they saw Kat wondering back in looking very sad. "Hello Kat, what's wrong?" Carl asked, as he knelt down to look Kat in the face.

    "Mummy not let me go swimming, cause I not have swim costume, or floating bands." Kat said as she looked close to tears.

    "Would you like to go swimming then Kat?" Carl asked with a smile.

    "Yes I would, but mummy said I can't." Kat said with a pout.

    "Let me see what I can do Kat. Why don't you go and watch Amy and the others why I make a couple of phone calls." Carl said, as he turned Kat around again and sent her back out to watch the other girls playing in the water.

    "What you planning now Carl?" Mandy asked, as she watched Carl walk over and pick up the phone and call down to reception.

    "I'm going to get a swimming costume sent up for Kat and Cathleen." Carl said, as he waited for someone to answer.

    Mandy stood and watched as Carl sorted out the swimsuits for the kids, and then he had then send up a selection of adult ones for some of the others, just in case any of them wanted to take a swim. He even had then sent up some armbands for the girls. Carl wasn't sure if Cathleen could swim or not.

    Carl went to the elevator when he heard the bell. There was a woman standing there with a trolley, it had all the items that Carl had asked for. He thanked the woman and then wheeled the trolley out towards the swimming pool.

    Cathleen and Kat were running around the edge of the pool chucking a beach ball back into the pool as one of the girls threw it out the pool. All the girls were giggling, as they played around.

    "I hope you don't mind, but I've had some swimming costumes sent up for Cathleen and Kat. I've also had a selection of lager ones sent up, just in case any of you want to take a dip in the pool as well." Carl said, as he wheeled the trolley out.

    Cathleen and Kat both ran over to their mums and started begging them to let them go in the pool. Both mums gave in and took the costumes off the trolley and then took their daughters into one of the many bathrooms in the penthouse, and helped them get changed.

    Amy, Amber, Chrissy, and Becky all smiled when they saw the little girls run out the penthouse wearing their swimming costumes. Cathleen could swim anyway so she just had on her costume, but Kat couldn't, so Hope had her in a set of armbands. Carl had even got Kat a little pink foam board to help her stay afloat. Both little girls were soon in the water playing around with the others.

    Sara, Cathy, Ann, and Brad were soon in the pool splashing around with the others. Chrissy and Becky were helping Kat to swim around the pool, while Amy and Amber were batting a ball around with Cathleen. All the others were just sitting around the pool in deck chairs and sun lounges.

    Carl had food sent up to the penthouse, so the girls could all stay out near the pool. They did have to stay out the pool for a couple of hours after they ate, but after that they were all back in it again laughing and having fun. By the end of the day, Chrissy and Becky had Kat swimming without her armbands, and just using the foam board. Hope was happy that they had spent so much time helping her daughter learn to swim.

    Everyone got ready in the evening and they all went down to the restaurant for their evening meal. This would be the last night for them all being here at the hotel, so they all made the most of it.

    Amy and Chrissy had to help put Kat and Cathleen to bed again, and they made up another story for them. Then they made their way back up to the penthouse, so they could sit and relax while they talked with the others.

    Amber sat looking at the red leather folder when Amy and Chrissy entered the room. Amy went over and sat next to Amber.

    "You're going to read the print off it if you don't stop looking at it." Amy said with a smile, as she rested her head on Amber's shoulder.

    "I'm sorry, but I just find it hard to believe that we will soon be getting married on the same beach that Chrissy and Becky did." Amber said, as she looked through all the brochures in the folder.

    "I just can't believe that two months from now, we will be married." Amy said, as she looked at the dates on the paperwork.

    Carl had set the date of the wedding for the second week in February. The club was always quiet around this time of the year, due to most people still trying to pay bills from Christmas, so they could close the club and the shop for a couple of weeks. Carl had also arranged it so everyone could was able to go with them for the whole two weeks this time.

    Amber and Amy tried to find out how much this was all going to cost Carl, but he just smiled, and then tapped the end of his nose, which basically told them to mind their own business. So they never bothered asking again after that.

    "You know I just had a thought. That doesn't give us much time to get all the dresses." Amy said looking worried.

    "Don't panic Amy, we have it all covered. Sara is going to spend some time with you and Chrissy in a couple of day's, so she can make a start on sorting out the designs for the Wedding dress, and the maid of honour dress for Chrissy before you head back to work after New Year." Carl said, as he sat cuddling with Mandy on one of the sofas.

    "You could be a bit premature with the Maid of honour dress Carl. Amy hasn't asked me to be her Maid of honour. I thought that Ann would have that job." Chrissy said, as she tried to stop Carl, trying to make his plans.

    "Don't be silly Chrissy, I thought you'd realise that I wanted you to be my Maid on honour." Amy said looking a little shocked at what Chrissy just said. "Ann's going to be Amber's Maid of honour." Amy added, as she cuddled up to Amber.

    "You should have asked her Amy. It's not right to just expect Chrissy to know she's going to be your Maid of honour." Amber said.

    "I'm sorry Chrissy. Amber's right, I should have asked you, but it's just been an amazing couple of days." Amy said, as he got up and walked over to sit next to Chrissy on the other sofa where she was cuddled up to Becky. "Chrissy, would you please be my Maid of honour?" Amy asked.

    "Yes! Yes I will Amy." Chrissy said, as she threw her arms around Amy's neck and hugged her.

    "Now we have that taken care of, will you be free to come with me to see Sara?" Amy asked with a grin.

    "No problem Amy. It will be fun." Chrissy said with a smile.

    Amber saw that Amy wasn't falling asleep tonight, so she smiled at her, as she stood up and pulled Amy to her feet as well. "Come on babe, let's head off to bed." Amber said, as she started leading Amy to their bedroom with her.

    "I'm not tired Amber." Amy said, as she looked back over her should at the others all sat around smiling at them.

    "Don't worry; you will be by the time I've done with you." Amber said with a grin. Amy just smiled as Amber led the way to their room.

    The others sat talking for a little longer before they all called it a night and went to bed. Becky had a very similar idea to what Amber had, as she led Chrissy to their room.

 

    Amy woke the next morning, and had to untangle herself from Amber before she could run off to the bathroom, so she could answer the call of nature. Once that was done, she put her swim suit on and went out to take a swim. Chrissy and Becky were already out there swimming around.

    "Morning Amy!" they both shouted, as they saw Amy walk out onto the patio.

    "Morning Chrissy, Becky. I'm going to miss being able to do this." Amy said, as she stepped down into the water.

    "You'll be able to do it every day while we're away, well everyday apart from the day you'll be getting married." Chrissy said with a grin.

    Amy just giggled, as she fell backwards into the water and started swimming up the pool on her back. "I love the sound of that." Amy said, as she floated along.

    Chrissy and Beck watched Amber sneak out and quietly drop into the water, so she could surprise Amy. Amber had put her finger to her lips, so Chrissy and Becky kept quiet, as they watched her do it. Amber went under the water, and then they saw Amy jump, as she let out a squeal.

    "What the hell was that?" Amy asked, as she stood up in the pool looking around to see what just brushed against her under the water. Amber came up out the water giggling, as she saw the look on Amy's face.

    Amy was soon attacking Amber for what she did, while Chrissy and Becky watching on. They all got out the pool and went to take a shower before they went down for some breakfast.

    Once breakfast was out the way they all returned to their rooms to finish packing. Amy, Chrissy, Amber, and Becky all went to help Jenna and Hope sort out all the presents that the two girls got for Christmas. Carl had got one of the drivers for the hotel and a van to take the girls presents home, so all Jenna and Hope needed to do was sort out their daughters.

    The girls hugged and bid everyone fair well as they all left to head home. Once they had all gone, the girls all returned to their rooms to finish packing. They all thanked Carl for a great time, and then they were soon heading home.

    Mandy pulled into the driveway followed by Becky, and then Ann in her car. The girls were glad they all decided to take the three cars, as the trunks were now full. Mandy unlocked the front door, and then turned the alarm off before heading back to the car, so she could help the others get everything in the house. Once that was all done, they went to have a drink before planning out what needed to be done around the house.

    It was nice and quiet over the next couple of days. Mandy went to spend time with Carl, and Ann was out most the time with Brad in the day. The club was open again now, so Becky was working at night, and sorting stuff out through the day. Chrissy wished Becky didn't have to, but knew that she didn't have any choice in it.

    Mandy dropped Amy and Chrissy off at Sara's on her way to go and see Carl. Amy was excited about starting work on her wedding dress.

    "Give me a call when you've done, and are ready to head home." Mandy said, as she dropped them off.

    "Okay sis, and thanks for the ride." Amy said, as she jumped out the car and ran off towards Sara's house.

    "I'll see you later sis, have fun with Carl." Chrissy said with a grin.

    Mandy just giggled, and playfully slapped Chrissy on the backside as she slipped out the car. "I normally do baby sister."

    Chrissy ran off to catch up with Amy, as she rubbed the spot Mandy just hit her. Mandy waited for Sara to open the door before she waved to her, and then she pulled out the driveway and was on her way to see Carl.

    "Hi Amy, Chrissy. You two been taking it easy then since we left Carl's?" Sara asked, as she let both girls into the house.

    "Hi Sara. Yes, I've been lazy the past couple of days." Amy said with a grin, as she gave Sara a hug.

    "Hello Sara. Yes I've been lazing around just like Amy has." Chrissy added, as she also gave Sara a hug.

    "I don't blame you for that. It's been nice lazing around with Cathy over the Christmas break as well." Sara said with a smile, as she hugged the girl's back.

    "Is Cathy here today?" Amy asked.

    "No, she had to go back to work. That's one of the down sides to the club being open again. They don't get much time off over the holidays." Sara said with a pout.

    "I know what you mean Sara; I have the same trouble with Becky. She's back sorting stuff out at the club, and working in the evenings." Chrissy said with a sigh.

    Sara gave Chrissy another hug and then led them to the dinning room so they could sit and chat about the style of wedding dress Amy was looking for. Sara left them both looking through some design folders, while she went to make them all a drink. Chrissy wanted to go and help, but Sara made her stop and help Amy.

    Amy and Chrissy were looking at a folder when Sara got back with the drinks, handed theirs to them, and then sat down with them to see what they'd found so far.

    "Found anything that you like yet Amy?" Sara asked, as she grabbed a sketchpad and a pencil.

    "I think they all look beautiful Sara, but I was looking for something like the one you made for Chrissy." Amy said, as she kept looking at the designs.

    "You do realise that I never make two dresses the same, but I do still have the designs I did for Chrissy, so you can have a look at some of the ones Chrissy didn't choose." Sara said, as she got up and went to fetch the folder that had the designs in it.

    Sara returned with a folder; she handed it over to Amy, and then sat down with her. Amy opened the folder, and started looking at the drawings of wedding dresses, like the one Chrissy had back at home, all slightly different from each other. Amy pointed out what she liked about each dress, and then some bits she saw on some of the other designs she'd been looking at in the other folders. Sara took notes and bookmark the pages in each folder with a coloured tab, so she could find it again later.

    Once Sara had all the info she needed to make a start on Amy's wedding dress, they then sat and talked about Chrissy's maid of honour dress, and what Amy was looking for in that. Sara had some ideas, and she did a couple of quick sketches to show the girl's. Chrissy and Amy pointed out little bits as well, and Sara was all set to get cracking with designing both dresses.

    Chrissy called Mandy when they'd finished, and then they went to the living room to relax while they waited for her to come and pick them up.

    "Will you and Cathy be coming to the club for New Year?" Chrissy asked as they sat on the sofas.

    "Yes, we're both looking forward to it. I trust that you will all be there?" Sara asked with a grin.

    "There is no way I'm going to miss kissing my baby when we see in the New Year." Chrissy said with a grin.

    "I'm looking forward to this year." Amy said with a smile. "I finally got everything I ever wanted and a lot more." Amy added.

    "I'm glad for you Amy, and I hope that you can start living life to the fullest now." Sara said with a smile, as she wrapped an arm around her.

    Amy just let Sara hug her, as she enjoyed the company, and thought about all the fun she would have from now on. Amy knew that this New Year was going to be the start of Amy's life for real.

    Mandy pulled up outside, and they all went out to the car. Sara waved to Mandy, and then to the girls as they drove away.

    Amber sat at the kitchen table chatting with Becky when they heard the front door open and then close again. They both looked at the kitchen door and saw Amy walked in followed by Chrissy. Amy ran over and jumped onto Amber's lap, and Chrissy did the same with Becky.

    "Hi baby. Did you get your wedding dress designed okay?" Amber asked just before kissing Amy.

    "Yes I did, but I'm not saying any more about it." Amy smiled, as they broke the kiss. "It's bad luck for the groom to now to much before the wedding." Amy added with a giggle.

    "Oh, so I'm the groom then am I?" Amber asked in mock shock, just before she started to tickle and poke Amy.

    Amy was giggling and squirming around on Amber's knee as she tried to stop Amber from tickling her. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I just don't want to be the groom." Amy said with a pout.

    "Why can't be both be the bride?" Amber asked. "Chrissy and Becky were both Brides." Amber added with a smile, as she looked at Chrissy and Becky sat together on the other side of the table.

    "Will Sara be helping you with your wedding dress baby?" Amy asked, as she suddenly thought that Amber would be able to see what her wedding dress would look like.

    "Sara will be giving me some help, but she's said that I won't be able to see what yours looks like, so don't panic." Amber smiled, when she saw the look of panic on Amy's face. "I've already got a pretty good idea of what I want to make for myself." Amber added.

    The girls started to make dinner, while chatting about some of the activities they would do when they were on holiday. Amy was eager to have a go on a Jet Ski, while Amber wanted to do some scuba diving.

    Once dinner was out the way, Chrissy went with Becky to get ready for the club, while the others set to work clearing away the pots from dinner.

    They all went to the door when Vicky turned up for Becky, and then went to relax in front of the TV for the rest of the night. The girl's were looking forward to getting out to the club the next night for the New Year party.

    It was like a mad house the next night, as all the girls ran around trying to get everything ready when Vicky turned up for them. They were all ready in time, and soon heading for the club. Soon, Amy was dragging Amber onto the dance floor, and they had a slow dance together. Amber got the impression that Amy wanted the whole club to know that they were together. Chrissy was always close by with Becky doing the same thing, but it was Becky letting everyone know that Chrissy was hers.

    Everyone started to shout out the countdown just before midnight, and then Amy pulled Amber towards her when they all started cheering.

    "What's your New Years resolution then baby?" Amber asked when they broke the kiss.

    "Just to have fun, and live life to the fullest." Amy said with a grin, just before kissing Amber again.

    "I think I can help you do that." Amber was grinning as she said it.

    "I was hoping you would." Amy also said with a grin.

 

    The party went on well into the early hours, and it was getting light by the time the girls got home. Carl was stopping the night or day as it was now. So he also got out the car when Vicky dropped off the girl's. Vicky was heading back to Mable's, as he had Jenna in the car with him. She'd come to the club, so she could see in the New Year with Vic/Vicky.

    They entered the house, and then made their way up to bed. They only had a couple more days before it would be back to work, and planning for the holiday, and the wedding.

 

To Be Continued

 

Edited by ChrisW

up
143 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Amys Story-You Have it All Wrong2 part26 By SaraUK

Submitted for your approval Part 26

Good morning, Readers. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, involves the reading and enjoyment of the Story called "You Have it all Wrong - Amy's Story." You will read it and comment on it! As always, should any member of your team be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow all knowledge of your actions. And Readers, if you find any typo's in it please PM ChrisW so he can correct it "IF" he agrees with you. This message will self-destruct in five seconds.

ph-10017.jpg
If you 1st can't get them to agree, then cut them to bits...

Konichiwa

Its great to see that Amy &

Its great to see that Amy & Amber are going to get married in the same place as Chrissy & Becky. It is also nice to see some more characters entering this epic story.
Cannot wait for the next chapter.

I love this chapter

I would consider this as the peaceful chapter. Though it still squeeze me to tears, well.. happy tears..