You Have it All Wrong Two - Part 21

Printer-friendly version

You Have It All Wrong Two
Amy's Story

By SaraUK

Part 21


 


    Amy and Mandy had left for work a little earlier the next morning, saying they needed to get some stuff sorted out. So Chrissy was left flicking around the morning television shows, while Becky sorted out the washing.

    Chrissy was soon making her way over to the window in the living room when she heard the air brakes on a large lorry, as it parked on the driveway.

    "Becky, are you expecting a delivery?" Chrissy shouted, as she looked at the kitchen door.

    "Good their here right on time." Becky said with a grin, as she walked into the living room.

    "Who's here baby?" Chrissy asked, as she grabbed the joystick on her wheelchair to follow Becky, as she left the living room to answer the front door.

    "The people to fit the stair lift." Becky said in a matter of fact way.

    "A stair lift?" Chrissy asked in a shocked tone of voice.

    "Yep. Carl sorted it out to make it easier for you and Amber to get up and down the stairs. You and Amber will be able to sit down here and watch telly at night after today." Becky smiled, as she opened the front door to let the men in.

    Chrissy watched them for a couple of minutes, then she went back into the living room to keep out the way. Not that she was really in the way, as the hallway was really large, but she didn't want to make it look like she was spying on them as they worked.

    Amy and Mandy had got to the shop and cleared everything away from the back room that might have got in the way of the men fitting the stair lift. They were just having a cup of tea when they heard a lorry pull up around the back of the shop. Mandy was happy that they would be able to get everything they need through the back door, so it wouldn't affect them still running the business. So they showed the men in, and then left them to it while they sorted out the orders for the hotel.

    It was just before lunch time when Carl arrived with a basket of food for the girls, which they had to eat at the counter in the front of the shop due to the back room being full of bits for the stair lift.

    "How's it going princess?" Carl asked, as he put the basket down on the counter, and pulled Mandy in for a kiss.

    "It's been a little on the noisy side, but it will be well worth it if we can get Chrissy back here." Mandy said, as she broke the kiss with Carl.

    "I'm sure it will lover." Carl said with a smile. "Hi Amy. Glad to be having Chrissy back at work soon, and Amber back at home later today?" Carl asked with a grin, as he watched Amy walking back up to the counter after locking the front door to the shop, and turning the sign to say closed for lunch.

    "Yes to both." Amy said with a grin, as she hugged Carl, and then gave him a kiss on the cheek.

    "Thanks Amy, but what was that for?" Carl asked with a smile, as he broke the hug with Amy.

    "I just wanted to thank you for doing all this, and the wheelchairs you sorted out for Chrissy and Amber." Amy said with a smile.

    "You should know by now Amy, that I don't need any thanks for helping out family." Carl said.

    "I know Carl, but I like to do it anyway." Amy said with a grin.

    "I do like the hugs though." Carl said with a chuckle.

    "Well let me keep you well stocked up then." Mandy said, as she wrapped her arms around Carl and then let him kiss her.

    Amy got to work setting up lunch on the counter with Carl's help, while Mandy sorted out some seats for them all. They were soon sat eating lunch, and chatting about the club, and the changing service.

    "I have another wheelchair in the boot of my car for Chrissy to use upstairs, when she needs to go to the toilet." Carl said, as they sat eating their lunch.

    "That's great Carl, I was wondering how she was going to get from the top of the stairs to the bathroom." Amy said.

    "She will still need some help to get from the stair lift to the wheelchair, but you won't have to try and help her hobble over to the bathroom this way." Carl said as he helped Amy pack up the tubs they just had their lunch out of.

    Carl knew that Amy wouldn't be able to wash any of them because she couldn't get at the sink in the back room while the men were still fitting the stair lift. So he just packed them back in the basket, and then took it out to his car and brought the wheelchair back with him, and left it just inside the shop at the back.

    Mandy and Amy both helped to load up Carl's car with all the orders for the changing service, and then returned to the shop, to start on the Ebay, and online shop orders, after waving Carl off.

    Amy was just printing out an Ebay order when she looked over and caught the eye of one of the men sorting out the wiring for the stair lift. She thought she knew him from somewhere, but couldn't quite place the face, so she just went back to printing out the order. She would look at him every time she printed out an order, and it was really beginning to bug her now. She sort of knew his face, but just couldn't place it. The man would look at her, and then look away with a very nervous look on his face. Amy noticed him making some silly mistakes as he tried to do his job, and she started to wonder if he just had a thing for her.

    "Come on Sam; keep your mind on the job!" One of the other men shouted at him.

    "Sorry Bill." This man called Sam said, as he passed the other man a screwdriver.

    Amy watched as he handed the man the screwdriver, as he gave him a week smile. That's when Amy realized where she knew him from, or more her from. Amy had seen him dressed as a girl in the club a number of times. She had to do a double take to realize it. The young man didn't miss this, and he looked really scared all of a sudden. Amy never said anything, and just carried on sorting out the Ebay orders and getting them packed ready to be taken to the post office on the way home later.

    "Mandy, I think I might have just upset one of the workmen out back." Amy said in a whispered voice, as she went back to get an item out of stock for an Ebay order.

    "I hope you've not been teasing them young lady." Mandy said with a grin.

    "No! I only have eyes for Amber." Amy said in a firm, but very quiet voice. "I think one of them goes to the club enfem, and now he knows that I know about it." Amy said looking worried.

    "Did you say anything to him when you realized?" Mandy asked looking just as worried.

    "No, but he looks really scared now, like he thinks I will." Amy said looking a little upset for what she might have done to the young man.

    "Don't worry about it Amy, just keep doing your job, and we'll try and have a word with him before he leaves, or we will talk to him at the club some time later about it." Mandy said, as she pulled Amy in for a quick hug.

    "I'd really like to put his mind at ease today Mandy, as we won't be at the club for some time again." Amy said. "I have an idea that may give me some time to chat with him today." Amy added, as she walked off to the back room.

    "How's it all going?" Amy asked the men, as they all stood taking a five-minute break.

    "We're getting there miss." The leader of the group said with a smile.

    "I'd like to treat you all to an ice cream, if you'll let me." Amy said with a sweet smile.

    "That's really kind of you miss, I know I won't say no." The man said, as he looked at the others and got nods and smiles from them all too.

    "Great, do you mind if I take this young man with me, to help carry them back?" Amy asked, as she looked at the young man called Sam.

    "That's about all he's good for today miss, he sure isn't in the right frame of mind for installing stair lifts." The man said with a chuckle.

    "Shall we go and get everyone an ice cream then?" Amy asked, as she smiled at Sam.

    "Sure, okay miss." Sam said looking worried.

    Amy led the way back into the shop, and grabbed her purse from behind the counter on the way. Then she followed the young man out the shop as he held the door open for her.

    "What are you going to tell them about me?" Sam asked sounding really worried, once they were walking up the street.

    "I'm not going to tell them anything Sam. Do I really come across as someone that would do that really?" Amy asked in a hurt voice.

    "I don't know what to think miss." Sam said as he looked down at the ground as they walked along. "I thought this job was going to be tough enough as it was, but when I saw you and Mandy. I've been really scared that you were both going to say that you've seen me at the club." Sam said sounding really scared.

    "I just wanted to let you know that we understand how worried you are, and that your secret is safe with us." Amy said with a smile.

    "Do you really mean that miss?" Sam asked with a small glimmer of hope.

    "Please call me Amy, and yes I really do mean that Sam." Amy said with a smile.

    "Okay, thanks Amy." Sam said, with a smile.

    "So what's the story with the dressing up then Sam? Do you do it for fun, or do you want to become a female full time?" Amy asked.

    "I just do it for fun. I like the feel of the cloths against my skin." Sam said in a whisper. "It started as a little bit of fun with my girlfriend, and pretty soon I was going to the club with her dressed as a girl." Sam added with a giggle.

    "I take it none of your work mates know about your female side then?" Amy asked, as they got to the shop.

    "Not as far as I know, and if they do, they haven't said anything yet." Sam said with a worried look on his face.

    Sam helped Amy pick out some ice creams for all his work mates, and then she picked up a couple for her and Mandy. Then she paid for them before making their way back.

    "I thought Chrissy worked here at the shop with you and Mandy?" Sam asked, as they walked back to the shop.

    "She normally does, but she's recovering from saving my life. She has a broken wrist and a broken bone in her knee." Amy said with a pout. "That's what the stair lifts for, so she can come back to work." Amy added with a grin.

    "I'm sorry to hear that Amy, I really like Chrissy. She helped fix my makeup one night." Sam said with a smile, as he looked to be thinking back to the memory of that time.

    "Chrissy does allot of that." Amy said with a giggle.

    "I hope she gets well again soon." Sam said with a smile.

    "Will you be okay again now then Sam?" Amy asked, as they got near the shop again.

    "Yes, now I know that you're not going to out me to the other guys." Sam said with a smile.

    "Why don't you bring your girlfriend to the shop when you're not working, I'm sure we can find you both something sexy to wear." Amy said with a grin.

    "Will that really be okay?" Sam asked looking a little worried.

    "Most of our business is thanks to ladies like yourself." Amy said with a smile. "Who do you think provides all the under garments for the club and changing service at the hotel." Amy added with an even bigger grin.

    "Do you mind if I ask you how Chrissy got hurt saving your life Amy?" Sam asked looking a little unsure about asking the question.

    "I don't mind you asking Sam, but I'm not really ready to answer that here, but if you want to meet up someplace when we both have a little more time, then I will be more than happy to explain everything to you." Amy said with a smile, hoping not to sound too rude with her answer.

    "I'd like that allot, but do you mind if I bring my girlfriend along? I don't want to give her the wrong idea about the meeting." Sam said with a smile, as they got back to the shop, and he held the door open for Amy to enter the shop again.

    "I don't mind at all Sam, just come and see me before you leave the shop, and I'll give you a business car with all my numbers on." Amy said with a smile, as she entered the shop.

    Amy walked to the back of the shop and handed all the men an ice cream before heading back to the counter, where Mandy had just finished serving a customer, and handed her an ice cream before opening the one she brought for herself.

    "Thanks Amy." Mandy said, as she took the ice cream off Amy. "Did you get everything sorted out with him while you walked to the shop?" Mandy asked, after taking a bite from the ice cream.

    "Yep, he's okay again now." Amy said with a smile, after licking her ice cream. "I just hope he can get back to doing his job properly now." Amy added with a giggle.

    "Let's hope so Amy, I'd hate to see him getting told off for worrying over nothing." Mandy said, as she kept licking her ice cream.

    Becky was just making the workmen a glass of juice each when she heard a knock on the kitchen door; she looked over to see Brad stood there smiling at her.

    "Hi Becky. The front door was open, so I just came right in, I hope you don't mind?" Brad said, as he entered the kitchen.

    "Hi Brad, not at all. I don't think I'd hear the doorbell anyway at the minute." Becky shouted over the noise of the workmen installing the stair lift.

    "Do you want me to take those drinks out to the workmen for you Becky?" Brad asked, as he pointed at the tray of drinks.

    "Thanks Brad, but we have that covered." Becky said with a smile, as she watched Chrissy come whizzing into the kitchen in her wheelchair.

    "Hi Chrissy, I see you've got the hang of driving around in that thing then." Brad said with a grin, as he leaned down and hugged her.

    "It's really easy, once you've smacked your foot on the door frame a couple of times." Chrissy said with a pained look, just before she started to giggle.

    "Here you go Chrissy, go and play waitress then." Becky said, as she put the tray of drinks down on Chrissy's lap, and then stepped back as she watched her drive herself back out the kitchen to find the workmen.

    "Are you sure she's okay doing that?" Brad asked looking worried.

    "Yep, she's been doing it since they got here. It makes her feel useful, so I'm not going to stop her." Becky said with a smile, as she watched Chrissy vanish out the door into the hallway.

    "Here you go." Chrissy said, as she stopped at the bottom of the stairs after steering through a couple of large toolboxes.

    "God bless you miss." The workman said who was sat on the bottom step of the stairs, as he tightened some bolts down. "You're a real life saver." He added, as he took the tray off her lap.

    "You have no idea how true that is." Chrissy thought to herself, as she looked at her wrist and leg in the casts.

    "Come on boys, I have a cold drink down here for you!" The man shouted up the stairs.

    Pretty soon there were three men running down the stairs to get their drink. "Thanks miss." They all said, after taking a good-sized sip from their glasses.

    "Man that hits the spot." One of the men said.

    "It sure does." Another agreed.

    Chrissy smiled, and then reversed up in her wheelchair before heading back to the kitchen. She found Brad and Becky sat at the kitchen table having a glass of juice themselves, and Becky had one waiting for her.

    "Did you get them there without spilling any of them?" Becky asked with a smile, as she saw her loving wife wheel up to the table.

    "Yep, I never spilled a single drop." Chrissy said with a grin, as she picked up the glass in her good hand, and took a sip of it.

    "What time are you going to pick Amber up then Brad?" Becky asked.

    "I'm just waiting for Ann to get here, then we'll head off." Brad said, just before taking a sip from his glass of juice.

    "I didn't know Ann was going to be coming home early, so you could both go and fetch Amber." Becky said looking a little shocked that Ann hadn't thought to say anything about it before she left for work.

    "I'm not sure she knew herself before she got to work, I think Carl told her she could finish early so she could." Brad said with a grin.

    "That sounds like Carl." Becky giggled.

    They all looked at the kitchen door when they saw Ann enter with a grin on her face.

    "Hi Everyone. That will make it allot easier for getting Chrissy and Amber up to bed at night." Ann said, as she walked over and Gave Becky and Chrissy a hug before going over to sit on Brad's knee, so she could give him a proper greeting. "Hello lover." Ann purred, as she kissed him, while rapping her arms around his neck.

    "Hello princess." Brad said with a big smile on his face. "Do you want a drink before we go and get Amber, or do you want to just go and fetch her now?" Brad asked.

    "I think she can wait a little longer while I have a drink." Ann smiled, as she looked at the half drank glass of juice on the table in front of Brad.

    "Feel free to help me drink mine baby." Brad said, as he picked up the glass and handed it to Ann.

    Ann took the drink from Brad, and helped him finish it before they got up and headed off to pick Amber up in the minibus. Amber was sat in her wheelchair waiting for them when they got there.

    "Anyone would think you were ready to leave this place." Ann said with a grin, as she saw Amber sat with a couple of bags next to her.

    "I was getting ready to just make my own way home." Amber said, as she made the wheelchair move forward while she giggled.

    "I'm not so sure you'd make it home on the battery power in the wheelchair Amber." Ann said with a giggle, as she thought about her friend trying to get all the way back to Mandy's on her own.

    "I was willing to give it a go Annie, just to get closer to Amy again." Amber said with a grin.

    "I know you just want to be closer to Amy again Amber and that is what we're here to help you do." Ann said, as she let Amber make her way out the hospital room, while Brad grabbed the bags and followed behind.

    Once they got outside, Brad walked in front and got the back of the minibus opened up, so Amber could place her wheelchair on the lift.

    "Did Carl really buy this minibus just so Chrissy and I can be taken out places?" Amber asked, as she moved her wheelchair forward into the vehicle.

    "Yep, and he's having a stair lift put in at the house, and the shop. So you'll be able to visit with Amy while you're getting better." Ann said, as she sat on a seat close to Amber at the back of the minibus. "But don't say anything to Chrissy about the one at the shop, as they want to surprise her tomorrow when they take her to the shop." Ann added with a grin.

    "I won't say a word Annie." Amber said with a grin, as she got ready for the trip back to Mandy's house.

    Brad locked the wheelchair wheels in place, and then closed the back doors after lifting the floor plate for the lift up out the way. He then got behind the wheel again and headed for Mandy's house.

    Amber was really enjoying the ride, so Ann told Brad to take a long route home, as it would give the men fitting the stair lift more time to finish up. So Brad spent an hour just driving around, and they even stopped off at the park near to Mandy's for a short time. Amber loved being out and about again, and she was glad to be heading back to Mandy's house.

    Brad pulled on to Mandy's drive just as the men were packing away all the tools, having finished the job.

    "That looks like good timing Brad." Ann said, as she looked out the window at the men putting their tools in the back of the large truck.

    "Sure looks that way." Brad said, as he parked up, and then got out to help Amber exit the minibus.

    Amber had a big grin on her face as she made her way into the house, she was so glad to be back here again. Amber had really come to think of this place as home in them two weeks she spent with Amy and the others.

    "We're back!" Ann shouted, as she entered the house just behind Amber.

    Amber had to giggle when she saw Chrissy come flying out the kitchen in her wheelchair followed by Becky.

    "Hi Amber!" Chrissy shouted, as she rolled up alongside, after driving around the back of her and Ann in the hallway.

    "Hi Chrissy, Becky." Amber said with a very happy look on her face.

    "Glad to be out of that place then Amber?" Becky asked, as she gave Amber a hug.

    "Oh god yes, I just want to get back to some sort of normal life again." Amber said, as she hugged Becky back.

    "Not too sure this is the right place for you then." Chrissy said with a giggle from the side of Amber.

    "This is more my kind of normal, than in the hospital." Amber said.

    This made them all laugh, as they made their way to the kitchen, so they could all have a drink.

    "Is the stair lift all finished and ready for use then?" Brad asked, as he sat down at the table, and pulled Ann down onto his knee.

    "Yes, they even tested it out with Chrissy sat on it, to show us how it all works. I'll show you how it works after we've had a drink." Becky said, as she sorted out glasses and a jug of juice.

    "I'll let you use Amber this time. I've had enough jumping in and out of chairs for a bit now." Chrissy said, as she pulled Becky down onto her knee as she sat in the wheelchair.

    "I don't mind Chrissy; I need to know how to work it anyway." Amber smiled, as she picked up the glass of juice Becky had put on the table in front of her.

    Once they finished their drinks, they all went out into the hallway, and then spent some time working out the best way for Amber to get from the wheelchair to the stair lift, then how to get from the stair lift once she was at the top. They soon had it worked out, and they returned to the bottom of the stairs, so they could all get another drink and then go out in the garden, to wait for Amy and Mandy to get home.

    Amy was just making a note of what stock was needed to be ordered when she felt someone tap her on the shoulder, making her jump. She turned to see Sam with his hands up, as he tried to say sorry.

    "I'm sorry Amy; I didn't mean to make you jump." Sam said with a sorry look on his face.

    "Don't worry about it Sam, I was in my own little dream world just then." Amy giggled, as she put her hand on her heart, and let out a sigh.

    "I just came to let you know that we've all done." Sam said with a smile.

    "That's great Sam. Did you have any trouble getting it all fitted in okay?" Amy asked, as she walked over to the counter, to put the clipboard down, and to pick up the business card with all her contact details on. "Here you go Sam, just give me a call when you want to get together for that chat." Amy added with a smile.

    "Thanks Amy, I will, and the stair lift went in just fine. If you do have any trouble with it, just call the number on the side of the chair, and someone will be right out to fix it for you." Sam said with a smile, as he put the business card in his wallet.

    "Do they break down much?" Amy asked, as she followed Sam to the backroom.

    "Not really, they tend to just keep doing their job." Sam said, as he stepped aside to let the man he called Bill, tell her how it all worked.

    Mandy got back to the shop just in time to thank the men for all their hard work and she gave Bill a case of beer to split among them all later. Bill and the others all thanked Mandy for the beer and Amy for the ice cream before leaving.

    "Well it looks like we'll have Chrissy back tomorrow then." Mandy said, as she looked at the stair lift.

    "Yes, thank god." Amy said, as she wrapped her arms around Mandy for a hug. "I'm never going to tease her about being bossy ever again big sister." Amy said with a giggle.

    "I don't think I will either baby sister." Mandy giggled, as she had been known to call Chrissy, bossy.

    Amy and Mandy got finished up, and called it a day early, so they could go and great Amber back home again. They were soon locked up, and ready to do the post office run. Mandy could tell that Amy was eager to get home and spend some real time sat cuddling with Amber, so they got the post office done, so they could get home.

    Amber was sat in the garden with the others when she heard Amy shout her name, and then came running out into the garden for a hug, as she sat on Amber's knee.

    "Hi Lover, are you glad to be home again?" Amy asked, as she kissed Amber.

    "I am now baby." Amber purred, as she broke the kiss with Amy, just before pulling her in for another one.

    Becky decided it was time to start dinner, so she got up and made her way into the kitchen. Amy was soon following her to help.

    "You can stop out there with Amber if you want Amy, I don't mind." Becky said when she saw Amy walk into the kitchen.

    "I know Becky, but I want to help cook Amber a real home cooked meal now she's home with us again." Amy said with a grin.

    "I can understand that Amy, I think I'd be the same way with Chrissy." Becky smiled back. "Shall we see what we can sort out for them then?" Becky asked, as she opened the freezer.

    Amy nodded as she walked over to where Becky was, and they both started to look in the freezer. They soon had something sorted out, and they set to work cooking it.

    They talked Brad into stopping for dinner, which didn't really take much talking into at all really. Ann seemed really happy to be spending some more time with him.

    Amy sat feeding Amber and herself, while Becky did the same with Chrissy. Amy loved being with Amber at home again, and now she could show her true feelings for Amber as they sat eating the meal.

    Ann helped Mandy wash and dry the dishes once she'd said goodbye to Brad, as he needed to go and get ready for work.

    Chrissy was shocked, but happy to find out that Becky had the night off, due to her having her driving test tomorrow morning. Chrissy made the most of having Becky there for the night, and spent most of it cuddled up between Becky and Mandy on one of the sofas, while Amber was cuddled between Ann and Amy on another one.

    Amy wanted to tell the others about Sam at the shop, but couldn't without letting Chrissy know about the stair lift at work. Mandy and Amy had decided to surprise Chrissy tomorrow when they got Brad to drop her off at the shop in the morning.

    "Chrissy, do you think you could come into the shop tomorrow morning for an hour? I just need to go over some figures with you." Mandy asked, as she ran her Hand through Chrissy's hair, while she rested her head on Becky's shoulder.

    "Sure sis, but how am I going to get there?" Chrissy asked, sounding happy to be needed at the shop, even if it was only for an hour.

    "I asked Brad if he would bring you over in the minibus, and he said yes. I thought Amber could come along as well, so she won't be left on her own while Becky had her driving test." Mandy said.

    "Did you have to remind me about that Mandy?" Becky said sounding really worried.

    "You're going to pass that test tomorrow with no trouble Becky, and you know it." Mandy said with a grin.

    "I hope so Mandy, but I'm still really nervous about taking it." Becky said, as she cuddled up to Chrissy a little tighter.

    "What car do you want to get when you pass tomorrow?" Amber asked.

    "She wants a BMW, just like Mandy's." Chrissy said with a giggle before Becky could answer.

    "What's with the giggling Chrissy?" Amber asked.

    "I found out she wanted a BMW the same day I became Chrissy for the first time with Mandy." Chrissy said, as she thought back to that day. "Mandy had given me a lift back to Mable's with all the stuff we brought, and Becky saw it park out front, and she asked if it was mine. That's when she told me she really wanted one of her own one day." Chrissy said, as she looked up at Becky, just before kissing her.

    "Was that the same day you walked into the shop she worked in?" Amy asked with a giggle.

    "Yes it was, but Chrissy didn't find it very funny at the time." Mandy giggled.

    "And Becky never realised who it was the whole time she served you Chrissy?" Amber asked looking a little shocked.

    "Nope, but I did look really different as Chrissy, to how I looked as Chris." Chrissy said, as she broke the kiss with Becky.

    "Did you love Chrissy from the first time you saw her Becky?" Amber asked.

    "I guess I really did, and I did have some dreams with her in after the first time I saw her in that shop." Becky said with a sheepish look on her face.

    "I never knew anything about that baby." Chrissy said with a grin.

    "By the next time I saw you as Chrissy, you were already mine, so I never saw the point of saying anything." Becky said with a grin, as she pulled Chrissy up for another kiss.

    They soon all felt tired, so called it a night and headed off to bed. It took a little time to get Amber and Chrissy up stairs, and then get Chrissy to Mandy's room, and Amber to Ann and Amy's room.

    Amy was grinning when she finally got into bed next to Amber, and cuddled up to her.

    "Amber, I really do love you." Amy said, as she leaned in to give Amber a kiss, as she hugged her.

    "Not as much as I love you Amy. I still have bad dreams that I lost you before ever telling you how I really feel about you." Amber said, as she broke the kiss with Amy.

    "I hope you sleep better tonight with me cuddling up to you." Amy said with a grin, as she wrapped herself around Amber.

    "I feel better already lover." Amber purred, as she leaned in to kiss Amy again.

    Amber had taken some painkillers, and was soon drifting off to sleep with the feel of Amy hugging her tight, and she knew her dreams would be nice ones that night.

    Amy lay there watching Amber drift off to sleep, just before she felt her own eyes get to heavy to keep open, and she too was soon drifting off to sleep with Ann cuddled up behind her, while Amber was cuddled up in front of her. Amy fell asleep with a smile on her face.

    Amber woke the next morning with the feeling of someone sucking on one of her nipples. She had to grin when she saw Amy's head bobbing around on one of them.

    "MMM, that feels really good baby." Amber purred, as she stroked the back of Amy's head with her good hand. Amber was soon moaning loader as she felt a small orgasm wash over her.

    "Was that okay for you love?" Amy asked, as she slid up the bed to rest her head on the pillow next to Amber's.

    "That was amazing Amy, where did you learn to do that?" Amber asked, as she came back down to earth.

    "I saw it in a film, and then Ann let me practice on her a couple of times." Amy said with a nervous smile, as she wasn't sure if Amber would be okay with her practising on Ann.

    "Lucky Ann." Amber said with a smile. I can't wait to see what other little tricks you've learned along the way." Amber added with an even bigger smile.

    "You'll just have to wait and see, won't you baby." Amy said with a grin, as she kissed Amber.

    "I guess I will, won't I?" Amber purred, as they broke the kiss.

    "Do you want to take a bath with me?" Amy asked looking nervous.

    "I'd love to Amy, but what about getting my casts wet?" Amber asked looking a little sad that Amy had forgotten all about her casts.

    "We solved that the other day with some pallet wrap. Chrissy has taken a couple of baths with Becky now, and had no problems." Amy smiled, as she sat up and then slid over Amber to get out of bed.

    "Okay then, let's give it a go baby." Amber said, as she sat up and swung her legs out of the bed.

    Amber sat and watched Amy, as she ran out the room to go and get the pallet wrap she was just talking about.

    Amy ran down to Chrissy and Becky's room where she knocked on the door and waited for one of them to shout her to enter. She didn't have to wait long before she heard Becky shout her to come in.

    "Morning Becky, Chrissy." Amy said, as she saw Becky just finishing off the wrapping of Chrissy's leg cast.

    "Morning Amy. I guess you're here for this?" Becky asked, as she held up the roll of pallet wrap.

    "Yes, if you've done with it Becky." Amy asked with a grin.

    "Yep, just this minute finished wrapping up my little water baby here." Becky said with a smile, as she leaned down and pulled Chrissy's head in for a kiss.

    "Great, so if you don't mind I'll go and do the same to my water baby then." Amy giggled, as she grabbed the pallet wrap, and then ran out the room to go and sort out Amber ready for her bath.

    Amber was still sat on the edge of the bed when she heard Ann speak to her.

    "Morning Amber, how did you sleep?" Ann asked, as she looked over at Amber through half awake eyes.

    "I slept really well Annie. It's really great to be back with Amy again." Amber said with a silly grin on her face.

    "Speaking of my baby sister, where is she anyway?" Ann asked, as she sat up in bed.

    "She went to get this pallet wrap stuff, so we can take a bath together." Amber said with a grin.

    "She's been wanting to take a bath with you since she found out it worked the other day with Chrissy and Becky." Ann said with a giggle.

    "Do you mean she took a bath with Chrissy and Becky?" Amber asked, looking a little upset.

    "Yes, but it was only after Chrissy pulled her into the bath." Ann said. "You're not telling me you're jealous of Chrissy and Becky?" Ann asked looking a little shocked.

    "I guess I am a little, but I don't know why." Amber said, as she looked to be deep in thought about it all.

    "Amy only as eyes for you Amber. She sees Chrissy and Becky as sisters, just like me." Ann said, as she crawled over to Amber and hugged her.

    "I know Annie, but I just want to do all the fun stuff I've watched Chrissy and Becky do." Amber said with a pout.

    "I'm sure that Amy wants to do all that stuff too, but you will both just have to take your time." Ann giggled, as she kissed Amber on the cheek, and then slid off the bed to go and run a bath for her and Amy.

    Amy had to stop and grin when she got back to her bedroom, and saw Amber sat smiling at her from the edge of the bed. Amy still thought Amber was the most beautiful girl in the world, even with the yellow looking brews on one half of her face still.

    "Did you miss me lover?" Amy asked, as she walked over to the bed and kissed Amber on the lips.

    "Every minute you were gone baby." Amber purred, as she broke the kiss.

    "Is Ann in the bathroom?" Amy asked, as she saw that Ann was not in the bed any more.

    "Yes, she went to run the bath for us." Amber said, as she watched Amy start to unwrap the roll of cling film looking stuff she had in her hands. "Are you sure this will work baby?" Amber asked, looking worried.

    "Yes I'm sure, Chrissy is about to take her third bath using the same method." Amy said with a smile, as she started to wrap Amber's leg.

    Amy was just wrapping Amber's hand and arm when Ann came out the bathroom.

    "The bath's ready for you." Ann said with a smile, as she walked over to see what Amy was up to. "That looks a little weird sis." Ann added, as she saw what Amy had done to Amber's arm and leg.

    "I know it looks a little odd, but it works, and it means I get to take a bath with my baby." Amy said with a grin.

    "Do you want some help getting Amber into the bathroom baby sister?" Ann asked.

    "That would be great sis." Amy smiled, as she helped pull Amber to her feet. "Why don't you take a bath with us?" Amy asked, as they helped Amber hop to the bathroom.

    "Thanks for the offer baby sister, but I think you and Amber should do this alone." Ann said with a smile.

    Ann knew that Amber had wanted to take a bath with Amy since she first came to visit all those weeks ago.

    Amy had a grin on her face, as Ann was right, she did want it to be really special for the two of them the first time.

    Ann and Amy both helped Amber step into the bath and then got her seated, so she could sit and watch Amy slip out of her night gown. Amber smiled as she drank in the naked image of Amy stood before her, just before she stepped into the bathtub behind her and sat down.

    "You look really good Amy." Amber said, as she leaned back and looked up into Amy's eyes.

    "Thanks lover, but I think you look even better than I do." Amy said, as she leaned down to kiss Amber on the lips, as she started to wash her breasts for her.

    "Just give me a shout when you're ready to get out again." Ann said with a smile, as she watched them both kissing each other.

    "Thanks for the help big sis." Amy said with a grin, as she broke the kiss with Amber.

    "No problem baby sister. Just relax and have a good time washing each other." Ann added with a grin, just before leaving the bathroom to go and get ready for work.

    Amy was soon working her magic on Amber's breasts again, and had her panting through another orgasm.

    "Do you not want me to return the favour baby?" Amber asked, as she came down from the second orgasm.

    "I wish you could Amber, but the pills that I'm taking won't let me enjoy anything like that." Amy said with a pout.

    "I'm sorry Amy, I wasn't thinking." Amber said looking sad. "Don't you think it's about time you looked at fixing them little things, so you can start and enjoy life to the fullest?" Amber asked.

    "I've done nothing but think about it since you said you love me Amber, but I can't look at any of that until you and Chrissy are back on your feet." Amy said, as she kissed Amber again.

    "Do you think you're doing the right thing Amy?" Amber asked once they stopped kissing. "I thought you had to do this real life test for a couple of years first." Amber added.

    "I have no plans to ever be a boy again Amber, and I could just have it done privet, even if I don't get the okay from Prue and Sarah. Not that I ever would, but I don't think they will say anything to stop me anyway." Amy said with a smile.

    "I can't wait to be able to play with you the way I bet Becky plays with Chrissy." Amber said with a grin, just before kissing Amy again.

    "I can't wait to let you play with me the way Becky plays with Chrissy." Amy giggled back between kissing each other.

    Amy and Amber took some time to make sure they were each clean before calling to Ann, so she could help Amy get Amber out the bathtub, and sat on the toilet so they could get her all dried off and dressed ready for breakfast.

    Becky, Chrissy and Mandy were already down stairs in the kitchen when Amy, Amber and Ann got down there. Amy set to work helping Becky sort out breakfast, while Amber made her way over to the kitchen table to join Chrissy and the others.

    "Morning Amber. How was the bath?" Chrissy asked with a grin, as she slid a glass of juice over to her.

    "It was really amazing Chrissy. I never knew a bath could feel that good." Amber said with a dreamy look in her eyes as she looked over at Amy whom was helping Becky with breakfast.

    With Amy helping Becky, they soon had breakfast on the table. Becky picked at her breakfast, as she fed Chrissy and herself. Chrissy knew she was worrying about the driving test later that day, but didn't know what to say to make her feel better about it, so she just smiled as she let Becky feed her.

    Once breakfast was out the way, Mandy washed the dishes while Amy and Becky wiped. Then they all headed back up stairs to get ready for work. Chrissy thought it a little strange that Mandy wanted her to dress for work, but just put it down to her wanting to keep everything looking professional, and let Becky help her get dressed.

    Ann had already left for work, so Amy took Amber back to their room, so she could help her get dressed as well.

    "Do I really need to get all dressed up? Just to visit the shop Amy?" Amber asked, as she watched her lover setting out the clothes on the bed.

    "Yes lover. This is going to be Chrissy's first full day back at work, but she knows nothing about the stair lift at the shop, so we want you both to be able to help out while you're there." Amy smiled, as she set to work getting Amber dressed.

    "So you're going to let me help out as well?" Amber asked with a hopeful grin on her face.

    "I was hoping that you would be able to do a couple of little things around the shop." Amy smiled. "Why, do you not feel like helping out?" Amy added with a pout.

    "No, no. I'd love to help out, and do whatever I can to make your day a little easier baby." Amber said with a grin, as she pulled Amy down onto her knee, and kissed her.

    Amy soon had Amber dressed and heading back down stairs to see if Becky had finished getting Chrissy ready. She found Them all sat at the kitchen Table having another cup of tea, so Amy and Amber joined them for another cup while they waited for Brad to turn up.

    Becky ran to answer the door when she heard the doorbell. She smiled when she saw it was Brad. "Hi Brad. Thanks for doing this for us." Becky said, as she let him enter the house.

    "No problem Becky. Glad I can help out." Brad said, as he entered the house. "Are they ready to head off yet?" Brad asked.

    "They were just having another cup of tea while they waited for you to arrive." Becky said, as she led the way to the kitchen with brad following close behind.

    "Hi Brad." The girls all shouted when they saw him follow Becky into the kitchen.

    "Good morning ladies. I must say you're all looking as beautiful as always." Brad said, as he looked at how well they all looked for saying it was still quite early in the morning.

    "I bet you say that to all the girls you see." Mandy said, as she stood up and gave Brad a hug to great him, and also thank him for helping out. "Thanks for coming to do this Brad. I know you must be tired from working late at the club last night." Mandy added.

    "Like I just told Becky. I'm glad to be able to help out." Brad said with a smile.

    Mandy led the way with Brad, while Becky and Amy followed behind with Amber and Chrissy. Mandy was heading off to work in her car, while Amy was going to head in with Amber and Chrissy in the minibus with Brad.

    "I'll see you all at the shop in a little while then." Mandy said, as she got in her car. "Good luck on the driving test Becky!" Mandy shouted, as she was just about to pull out the driveway.

    "Thanks Mandy, I'll need it!" Becky shouted back looking really worried.

    "Yes, good luck with the test Becky." Amy and Amber said, as they headed over to the minibus with Brad.

    "Thanks you guys." Becky said, as she gave them both a hug, just before Brad helped Amber get on the wheelchair lift at the back of the minibus.

    "Will you call me as soon as you get finished with the test baby?" Chrissy asked, as she sat waiting for Brad to finish getting Amber on the minibus.

    "You'll be the first person to find out once I get done lover." Becky said, as she sat on Chrissy's knee so she could give her a kiss and a cuddle.

    "I really hope you pass baby, I know how much you've been wanting to have you own car." Chrissy said, as she broke the kiss with Becky.

    "I'll give it my best shot, and hope I pass." Becky said, just before she kissed Chrissy again. She had to get of Chrissy's knee then, so Brad could get her on the minibus.

    "Sorry to break up the loving moment, but I really need to see about getting Amy to work." Brad said, looking a little sad that he had to pull them apart.

    "Don't worry about it Brad, I need to go and get ready for my last lesson before my test anyway." Becky said looking very nerves.

    "You'll do just fine boss." Brad said with a smile, as he let Becky give Chrissy one last hug before he closed the back doors on the minibus.

    Becky stood and waved to them as they pulled out the drive, then she headed back into the house to wash the last of the breakfast dishes before she went up to get ready for her driving test.

    Chrissy was happy to be heading into work, but also really worried about Becky and her driving test. She was soon having a laugh with Amy and Amber though. They were soon pulling up behind the shop.

    Mandy already had the shop open, so once Chrissy and Amber were taken off the minibus, they both made their way around to the front of the shop so they could enter, as the door at the rear of the shop wasn't set up for wheelchair access. Amy walked around with them, so she could get the door for them.

    "Thanks Amy." Chrissy said, as she aimed her chair through the open doorway.

    "Thanks Baby." Amber said with a grin, as she followed Chrissy into the shop.

    "You're both welcome." Amy said, as she let the door close once Amber was in the shop.

    "Hi Sis." Mandy said with a grin, as she walked over to where Chrissy had stopped her wheelchair while she looked around the shop with a smile on her face. "Amy and I have done our best to keep the shop just how you like it baby sister." Mandy added, as she knelt down next to Chrissy.

    "I wasn't looking at that Sis." Chrissy said looking worried. "I just miss being here with you and Amy. I just wish I could find some way to be able to come and help out." Chrissy added with a sigh.

    "Well it's a good job that we found a way for you to do just that then, baby sister." Mandy said with a grin.

    "What do you mean by that sis?" Chrissy asked looking puzzled.

    "Follow me, and I'll show you." Mandy said, as she stood up and made her way through to the back of the shop.

    "I think you already know how this works." Mandy said, as she pointed to the stair lift.

    "You did this just so I can come back and help out?" Chrissy said looking shocked.

    "Yes we did. Well more Carl did." Mandy said with a smile. "Amy and I could really do with your organising skills." She added with a giggle.

    "Thanks you guys." Chrissy said with a tear in her eyes, as she held out her arms to give Mandy and Amy a hug.

    Amy and Mandy both hugged Chrissy and then let her wheel around the shop and check to see if anything had changed since she was last in the shop. The shop did look a lot cleaner than the last time she was there. Amy's dad had left quite a mess after throwing her across the room.

    Chrissy was snapped out of her day dreaming when she heard Mandy speaking to her.

    "You okay sister?" Mandy asked, looking worried.

    "I'm fine sis." Chrissy said with a smile. "I was just thinking how cleaner the shop looks, compared to how I left it." She added with a week giggle.

    "Are you sure you'll be okay being back here sis?" Mandy asked with concern.

    "I'm sure sis." Chrissy said with a grin, as she hugged Mandy again. "Shall we see about getting started then? I need to see what kind of a mess you've left for me to sort out." Chrissy added with a giggle, as she broke the hug with her sister.

    "Why do I have a feeling I'm going to regret having you back here." Mandy said, as she rolled her eyes and let out a sigh.

    Chrissy just giggled and then made her way over to the counter to see what stock needed to be ordered.

    "If she turns out to be too much trouble Mandy, we can always leave her at the top of the stairs and turn off the stair lift." Amy said with a grin.

    "That's a really good idea Amy." Mandy said with a grin, as she looked at Chrissy.

    "You wouldn't do that to me." Chrissy said with a pout.

    "Ask me in a couple of hour's baby sister." Mandy said with a frown, as she put her hands on her hips, just before she started giggling.

    Chrissy looked more relaxed when she saw Mandy start to giggle, she was a little worried that they may have been really thinking about leaving her up there for a couple of seconds.

    Amy and Amber went through to the back of the shop to make a start on the EBay orders, while Chrissy stayed out front with Mandy, so they could sort out the orders for the changing service at the club. It wasn't long before the shop was running like a well-oiled machine again. Amy and Mandy were both glad to have Chrissy back.

    Mandy was amazed at just how fast Chrissy had dropped back into her routine again. She was even more amazed that she had organised everything while she was worrying about Becky taking her driving test. Mandy knew she was worried because she kept looking at the clock on the wall, and then checking her mobile.

    "She'll be just fine on her test baby sister." Mandy said, as she rubbed Chrissy's back.

    "I hope so sis, I really hope so." Chrissy said with a sigh.

    "Carl, Vic, and I have all given her some lessons as well, and I can tell you now that she will pass here driving test with flying colours baby sister, so stop worrying about it." Mandy said, as she leaned down from behind and wrapped her arms around Chrissy, and rested her cheek against hers.

    "I'll try to sis, but you know how I love to worry about everything." Chrissy said with a grin, as she looked up at Mandy once they broke the hug.

    "I know you do baby sister." Mandy smiled, as she stroked Chrissy's cheek.

    Chrissy and Mandy both looked over towards the entrance to the back room, when they heard Amy come through it humming to herself. They both thought it was almost like she was dancing as she entered the main shop floor.

    "Is everything okay Amy?" Mandy asked with a grin, but already knowing the answer.

    "Couldn't be better big sis." Amy said with an even bigger grin back at Mandy. "Chrissy not being to bossy with you Mandy?" Amy added with a smile, as she looked at Chrissy.

    "No more than normal Amy, but that's a good thing. We've almost finished with the orders for the changing service already." Mandy said with a smile, as she looked down at Chrissy as she sat in her wheel chair. "How's the EBay and Internet orders going?" Mandy asked.

    "It's all going really great. It's nice to have an extra pair of hands to help me get it all sorted out." Amy said, as she grabbed a couple of items off the shelf and then made a note on a little pad she was carrying around with her, ready to give to Chrissy later, so she could re-order the stock.

    Amy was trying not to make eye contact with Chrissy, as she was looking a little upset with her over the comment about her being bossy. Amy knew that if she looked right at Chrissy, she would start laughing, and she was having way too much fun teasing her. Once Amy had the items she needed, she made a quick exit, and returned to the back room.

    Amber was just printing out another order as Amy entered the room and started to giggle.

    "What you so happy about baby?" Amber asked with a smile. She was happy to see Amy having so much fun at work.

    "I'm teasing Chrissy about her being bossy, and now she's giving me the evil eye, so I'm avoiding her stair." Amy said with another giggle.

    "You can be so mean sometimes Amy." Amber said in a hurt sounding voice. "Don't push it too far. You know how Chrissy has trouble taking a joke sometimes. And I would hate to see you two have a falling out over it later." Amber added.

    "I won't tease her any more, now baby." Amy said, as she went over and sat on Amber's knee. "You don't really think I'm mean do you?" Amy asked with a pout.

    "No, not really." Amber said, as she leaned in and kissed Amy on the lips.

    Before Amy and Amber had time to say anything else, they both went to see what was going off in the shop, as they both heard Chrissy shouting.

    Amber had taken off towards the shop before Amy had time to get off her knee, so they burst into the shop in Amber's wheel chair.

    "What's wrong?" Amy asked, as she clung onto Amber.

    "She did it! She did it!" Was all Chrissy could say as she did a little dance in her wheel chair.

    Amy and Amber both looked at Mandy for a couple of seconds before they realised what Chrissy was getting at.

    "Becky passed her driving test?" Both girls said at the same time.

    "Yes she passed her driving test." Mandy said, as she tried to not giggle at Chrissy's little happy dance. "Calm down Chrissy before you hurt yourself." Mandy added, worried about her baby sister doing more damage to her already damaged body.

    "Sorry sis, but I'm just so happy for her." Chrissy said, as she calmed down and straightened herself back up again.

    Amy and Amber had to smile as they watched Chrissy sort herself out again, but they were both really happy that Becky had passed her test on the first go. They soon headed back to finish up the EBay orders, and left Mandy and Chrissy to get finished with the orders for the changing service, as Carl would be here soon with lunch.

    Mandy and Chrissy were just sorting out what stock they needed to re-order when they heard the door bell go, they both looked to see who it was, and smiled when they saw Carl stood there with a basket of food in his hands.

    "Hi Carl! Thanks for the stair lifts." Chrissy said with a grin.

    "HI Chrissy. Glad I could help get you back to work." Carl said with a smile, as he walked up to the back of the shop.

    "Hello lover." Mandy said, as she met him half way and jumped into his arms, and then kissed him.

    "Hello princess." Carl said, as he came up for air. I hope you don't great all the other delivery drivers the same way?" Carl asked with a grin.

    "No, just the special ones." Mandy said with a grin, and she let Carl put her back on the floor again.

    "Just how many special delivery drivers do you know?" Carl asked with a raised eyebrow.

    "Just the one." Mandy said, as she leaned forward for another kiss.

    "That's okay then." Carl said looking relieved. "I hope you're all hungry." Carl added, as he walked through to the back room to put the basked down on the table.

    "Hi Carl." Amy and Amber said when they saw him enter the back room.

    "Hi girls. Lunch is here." Carl said, as she held up the basket for them to see. "How you feeling today Amber?" Carl asked.

    "I have some pain, but for the most part, I am fine." Amber said with a smile.

    "I'm sure that Nurse Amy is taking good care of you as well." Carl said with a grin, as he looked at Amy.

    "I do what I can for my lover." Amy said, as she sat on Amber's knee and kissed her.

    "Looks like someone has started without us." Mandy said to Chrissy as they entered the backroom and saw Amy sat on Amber's knee kissing.

    "Sorry." Amy said, looking red faced, as she slipped off Amber's knee and sat on the chair next to her.

    "Don't be sorry sis." Chrissy said, as she parked her wheel chair on the other side of Amy to where Amber was sat. "I'm glad to see you so happy baby sister." Chrissy added with a grin.

    "Thanks Chrissy." Amy said as she gave her a hug. "And I'm sorry for teasing you about the bossy thing this morning. I was only having a little fun with you." Amy added as she broke the hug.

    "I know you were Amy. I'm just glad to be back doing something." Chrissy said.

    Mandy and Amy helped Carl open all the tubs of food and then Amy sorted out feeding Amber, while Mandy helped Chrissy to cut up her lunch so she could just use a fork to eat.

    "Thanks for cutting my food up for me sis." Chrissy said, as she started eating.

    "No problems baby sister." Mandy said with a smile, as she set about eating her own lunch.

    "Have you heard from Becky yet Chrissy?" Carl asked.

    "Yes, she passed her driving test." Chrissy said with a grin. "I can't wait to get home and congratulate her for it." Chrissy added with an even bigger grin.

    "I'm sure you will Chrissy." Amber said with a grin.

    Now it was Chrissy's turn to go all red in the face, as she looked down at her plate of food. This made the others all giggle, and then they all got stuck in to their lunch.

    Mandy got to spend a little time cuddling with Carl after they finished lunch, while Amy got the tubs that the food came in, and the plate they used washed and dried. Chrissy and Amber wanted to help Amy, but couldn't hold a dish cloth because of their casts, so they sat and chatted with Amy while she worked.

    Just before Carl was about to leave the shop, he remembered something in his car and ran out to get it.

    "Do you mind if I borrow Chrissy for a couple of minutes?" Carl asked, as he came back into the shop waving some papers around.

    Mandy and the other two tried to see what they were about, but couldn't make it out.

    "Is everything okay Carl?" Chrissy asked in a worried tone of voice, as she followed Carl through to the back of the shop.

    "Don't sound so worried Chrissy. I just need your help with something for Becky." Carl said, as he took a seat at the table. "You know her better than anyone, so I thought it best to let you pick it out for her." Carl added, as he pattered the table where the papers now sat waiting for Chrissy to look at them.

    "My help to pick what Carl?" Chrissy asked with a puzzled look on her face, as she moved up to the table next to Carl.

    "I want your help to pick Becky her new car." Carl said with a grin.

    "You want me to help you do what?" Chrissy asked with a shocked look, as she looked down at the papers on the table and saw the BMW logo on the front of it.

    "I want you to take a look in this book, and tell me what colour the car should be, and what colour the interior should be." Carl said, as he opened the book and pointed to a large colour swatch.

    "I don't know anything about cars Carl. I'm not sure what use I will be." Chrissy said looking worried.

    "I don't need you to pick the car Chrissy, just the colours." Carl said with a smile, as he pattered Chrissy on the hand. "I already know the model." Carl added with a grin.

    Chrissy let out a sigh, and then sat looking through the colour swatches for the paintwork, and then the interior.

    "Chrissy, I also want you to pick out a colour scheme for Mandy as well." Carl said in a whisper.

    "You're getting Mandy a car too?" Chrissy asked in a whisper.

    "Yes, I want to treat them both to new cars." Carl said. "I'm sorry to put all this pressure on you Chrissy, but I don't want them to know what I have planed until the cars pull up outside the house." Carl added with a grin.

    "I hope I pick the right colours then for them both." Chrissy said with a nervous giggle.

    "You'll do just fine Chrissy." Carl smiled.

    "I'm glad one of us thinks so." Chrissy said.

    Chrissy spent a little longer looking at the swatch's before making her final choice of blue paintwork and cream coloured leather for Becky, and dark silver paintwork for Mandy with a black leather interior. Carl loved the choice Chrissy chose for them both and made a note of each one before leaving the shop to go and get them ordered.

    Mandy and the others asked Chrissy what Carl wanted her for, but she just said it was something to do with a gift for Becky. Chrissy thought that she wasn't really lying to them after all. And they soon got back to work and forgot all about it after that.

    Amy walked out onto the shop floor when she saw Chrissy trying to reach up for a box off a higher shelf that she wasn't quite able to reach, so she ran over to help.

    Let me get that for you Chrissy." Amy said, as she grabbed the box before if fell on Chrissy's head.

    "Thanks Amy. I thought I could reach it okay myself, but I guess I was wrong." Chrissy said, sounding a little sad about it.

    "Why didn't you just shout me?" Amy asked, as she walked over to the counter with the box.

    "I didn't want to bother you, if I can help it." Chrissy said, as she looked down at her own lap. "I was worried that I would sound to bossy, if I did." Chrissy added in a whisper.

    "Oh Chrissy. I was only teasing you this morning when I called you bossy." Amy said, as she knelt down to look Chrissy in the eyes. "Please don't be mad with me big sis." Amy added with a pout.

    "I'm not mad with you Amy. I just worry that I maybe do get a little bossy and controlling when it comes to the shop." Chrissy said, as she put her hands on Amy's, as she rested them on her knees.

    "Mandy and I are glad to have you back to boss us around." Amy said with a giggle. "We've got more done in half a day than we ever would have thought possible, and it's all thanks to your planning skills." Amy added with a proud smile.

    "Do you really mean that Amy? You're not just trying to be nice to me?" Chrissy asked, as she looked Amy in the eyes, for any sign that she might just be trying to make her feel better, but she could only see the friend and sister she had come to love staring back at her.

    "Yes I really mean it Chrissy!" Amy said in a loud voice. "Now feel free to boss me around as much as you wish." She added with a grin, as she stood up again.

    Chrissy giggled when Amy gave her a salute, and waited for her orders. "Just go and carry on with what you were doing baby sister, and I'll call you if I need any more help." Chrissy said, just before smacking Amy on the bottom as she walked past her. Amy ran of giggling, happy that Chrissy was okay again.

    Brad turned up just after four, to pick up Amber, and Chrissy. Amy was going to leave with Mandy, so they could call in at the post office on the way home. Mandy and Chrissy had to giggle when they saw the way that Amy and Amber were kissing each other, after Brad had put Amber in the minibus. You'd have thought they were not going to be seeing each other for a month or two, with how they kissed.

    "Will you put her down Amy! You'll be seeing her again in half an hour." Mandy said, as she pulled Amy out the back of the minibus.

    "You really need to learn some control over your feelings baby sister." Chrissy said with a grin, a she watched Mandy dragging Amy out the minibus.

    "You've got no room to talk young lady." Mandy said, as she turned around to look at Chrissy, who just sat giggling at her.

    Mandy ended up giggling as well, as she watched Brad close the back doors on the minibus, and then walked around to the driver's door and got in.

    "I'll see you back at your house later then Mandy." Brad said with a smile.

    "Okay Brad, and thanks again for doing this." Mandy said, as she walked over to him, and kissed him on the cheek. "I hope you'll stop for some dinner? I know Ann would love to see you for a little bit." Mandy asked.

    "Great food and great company as well. How could I ever say no." Brad said with a grin.

    "That's great then Brad, I'll see you later back at home. Bye." Mandy said, as she stepped back, and rapped her arm around Amy's waist, as they waved to Chrissy and Amber in the back of the minibus as it drove away.

    Amy and Mandy got the car loaded up, and then closed up the shop before heading to the post office, and then home. Brad had both girls in the house by the time they got home, and they found Becky sat on Chrissy's knee.

    "Well done on the driving test Becky." Mandy said, as she walked over and hugged Becky, as she sat on Chrissy's knee in the wheel chair.

    "Thanks Mandy." Becky said, as she hugged her back. "I can't believe I passed. I was so nervous about it this morning, but once I got behind the wheel, it all came back to me." Becky added with a grin.

    "Congratulations big sister Becky!" Amy screamed, as she ran over and hugged Becky as well.

    "Thanks Amy." Becky said with a giggle, as she hugged her back.

    "So when do you get a car?" Amy asked, once she broke the hug.

    "I'm not too sure. I was just talking to Brad about it, and he said he'd take me around some car dealerships when he gets the time." Becky said, as she smiled at Brad. "I'm not in any great hurry. I've copped this long without a car, so a couple more weeks won't hurt." Becky added, as she sat back on Chrissy's knee.

    Brad already knew about Carl buying Becky and Mandy knew cars, and just wanted to make sure that Becky wasn't about to run out and buy one of her own. He'd also told Chrissy he knew as he was getting her out the minibus when they got her home.

    They all sat and had a glass of juice, and then Mandy took Chrissy up to help her get changed out of her work cloths, and Amy took Amber up to help her get changed. Becky stayed down stairs and kept an eye on dinner, while chatting with Brad about her driving test.

    Amy and the others were all back in the kitchen when Ann got home from work. Ann ran over and hugged Becky to congratulate her for passing her driving test, then went and jumped on Brad's knee with a grin on her face. She was really happy to be getting some time with him in the week, and even more happy to find out that he'd be their most nights now, as he'd be running Amber and Chrissy around.

    Dinner was going to be ready soon, so Ann left going to get changed until after she'd eaten. Ann never went up to get changed until after Brad left to go and get ready for work, but they both looked happy to be spending some extra time together. The girls all waved Becky off, as she went out to Vicki's car when she turned up for her later that night. Becky wasn't ready to try driving while dressed for work yet, and Carl had already said that she wouldn't be driving to and from the club anyway. He wanted to make sure she got home safe, as it would be the early hours of the morning when she would be heading home.

    The girls all watched some telly until bedtime, then Mandy, Ann, and Amy all helped get Chrissy and Amber upstairs and ready for bed. Chrissy was soon fast asleep, and having nice dreams about being back at the shop, even if it was in her wheel chair for the time being. Amber was really tired too, and was soon fast asleep with Amy wrapped around her, she too had really enjoyed the day working at the shop with Amy and the others. It felt good to be doing something, after being stuck in the hospital all that time.

    Life got into a routine for the rest of the week, with Brad coming to pick up Chrissy and Amber, then picking them back up in the evening. Then Brad would stop for dinner, and spend some time with Ann before he left to go and get ready for work. Chrissy would get a run down on how the new cars were doing from Carl, when he dropped the food of and lunchtime. She was shocked when she found out that Carl was going to be dropping the cars off on Sunday, but was really looking forward to the look on Becky's and Mandy's face when they saw them. Chrissy just hoped she got the colours right.

    Carl hadn't given Chrissy a time for when he'd be turning up with the cars, so she kept going into the living room and looking out the window to see if he was their yet every ten minutes. This didn't go unnoticed with Amy and the others.

    "Is everything alright Chrissy?" Amy asked, as she followed Chrissy into the living room for the hundredth time.

    Chrissy never being very good at lying had to think of something fast. "Yes, fine." Chrissy said with a nervous smile. "I'm just sick of being stuck in this wheel chair." She added with a pained look, as she gripped the arms of it, and gave them a quick shake.

    Amy was about to believe her, but they both heard a noise from outside, and she watched Chrissy suddenly turn to see what it was, like she was looking for someone. "Now I know you're lying to me Chrissy." Amy said with a raised eyebrow.

    Chrissy had a worried look on her face as she looked around Amy to make sure she was alone, then she spoke. "Please keep your voice done Amy." Chrissy waved Amy over, so she could whisper in her ear. "Carl's going to be coming here at some point today with a gift for Mandy and Becky."

    "What sort of gift?" Amy asked sounding all excited.

    "He's got them each a new car." Chrissy said with a grin. "That's what he wanted to talk to me about the other day at the shop. He asked me to pick the colours for the paintwork, and the interior for each one." Chrissy added with an even bigger grin.

    "Wow Chrissy, that's amazing." Amy said with a grin. "How did you manage to keep that a secret all this time?" Amy asked looking shocked all of a sudden.

    "Hay! I can keep a secret you know." Chrissy said in a hurt sounding voice.

    "Don't look so hurt Chrissy. You have to admit that you do have trouble with keeping things from other people." Amy said with a smile, as she put her hand on Chrissy's.

    "I guess you're right Amy. I just feel like I'm doing something wrong by keeping things from others." Chrissy said with a smile, as she looked up at Amy.

    "That's not a bad thing Chrissy, and you won't have to keep it very much longer, if you say Carl is going to be here today with the gifts." Amy said, as she looked over her shoulder to make sure they were still alone.

    "How are things with you and Amber going?" Chrissy asked, trying to help the time pass a little fast, as they waited for Carl and Vic to turn up. "You've seemed a little distracted the past couple of days."

    "Yes, everything is great Chrissy." Amy said, but she had a funny look on her face as she said it, which Chrissy didn't miss.

    "Now who's not telling the truth?" Chrissy said with a worried look. "What's wrong baby sister? You and Amber aren't having problems are you?" Chrissy asked.

    "Nothing like you is thinking Chrissy. It's just that I've." Amy said, but stopped when she couldn't seem to find the right words to finish her sentence.

    "What's wrong Amy? I can see something is bothering you." Chrissy said sounding really worried for her baby sister, and best friend.

    "Do you ever miss any of it Chrissy?" Amy asked.

    "How could I ever miss driving, I've never learned to do it." Chrissy said with a puzzled look.

    "I don't mean driving Chrissy." Amy said with a giggle. "I mean do you ever miss any of your life before you became Chrissy?" Amy added, as she looked worried and bit her bottom lip.

    "Nope, not one single thing." Chrissy said with a grin. "Why do you ask Amy? You don't think you made the wrong choice wanting to become Amy, do you?" Chrissy asked looking a little worried.

    "No, not for one second." Amy said with a shocked tone to her voice, that Chrissy could even think such a thing. "I've just been thinking of asking Prue to sort out my SRS for me, so I can start and really live my life with Amber, the way you and Becky do." Amy added looking worried.

    "That's great Amy. So what has you looking so worried then?" Chrissy asked with a puzzled look.

    "I'm scared that I'll be going against Prue and Sarah's wish if I do. They said that I had to do a two year real life test before I could have the op." Amy said with a sigh.

    "They said the same thing to me, but I had it within a year." Chrissy said with a smile, as she pulled Amy down onto her knee. "Do you miss any part of being Andy?" Chrissy asked, as she looked Amy in the eyes.

    "No. I feel like Andy was the person I was pretending to be." Amy said with a smile. "Amy feels like the real me, and always has." Amy added with a thoughtful look on her face, as she thought about it some more.

    "I know what you mean Amy. That is just how I felt once I became Chrissy full time." Chrissy wrapped her arms around Amy, and hugged her as she said it.

    "So what do you think Prue and Sarah will say when I ask them about it?" Amy asked, as she hugged Chrissy back. "I'm still going to wait until you and Amber are back on your feet." Amy added with a smile.

    "I'm glad to hear that baby sister, as it will take you some time to get over it, and I know that Amber and I will want to help nurse you back to full health again." Chrissy said with a grin.

    "Thanks for being here for me Chrissy. I'm not sure where I'd be without you in my life." Amy said, as she hugged Chrissy again.

    Chrissy let a shiver run through her body as she thought about what would have happened if the van had hit her that day. "I really don't what to think about that Amy." Chrissy said with a pained look on her face once they broke the hug.

    "Don't let it worry you Chrissy. The only person to die that day, was a shell of a person called Andy, but a new girl was born in his place called Amy." Amy said with a grin.

    Amy and Chrissy both turned to look at the kitchen door when they heard a voice talking to them.

    "Have you fallen out with my knee then baby?" Amber asked with a pout, as she entered the living room.

    "No lover. I was just talking to Chrissy about some stuff." Amy said, as she stood up and walked over to meet Amber in the middle of the living room, where she sat down on her knee and pulled her into a kiss.

    "MMM that looks like a good idea." Becky said, as she followed Amber into the room and sat on Chrissy's knee and did the same, and pulled Chrissy into a kiss.

    "Great, now we get it in stereo." Mandy said to Ann, as they both entered the living room.

    "Like we'd be any different if Brad and Carl were here right now." Ann said with a giggle, as she took a seat on one of the sofas.

    "Very true Ann. I guess I am a little jealous watching them kiss like that." Mandy said, as she sat on one of the other sofas.

    Amy and Chrissy took some time to explain what they had been talking about. Well the part to do with Amy, they left the part about the cars out of it. Amy was happy to know she had the backing of all the others as well as Chrissy.

    "I'll get mum to call in and have a chat with you tomorrow at the shop if you want me too?" Mandy asked.

    "That would be really great Mandy, if you would." Amy smiled, as she sat on Amber's knee still hugging her.

    Amber just sat grinning at the thought of finally being able to fool around with Amy the way she'd heard Becky fooling around with Chrissy. Amber knew it would be some time before she could, but it would be well worth the wait, and the sooner Amy had the op the quicker that time would come.

    They were all sat chatting and looking at the Sunday papers and magazines when they heard a car pull onto the driveway outside the house, or more to the point, they heard two cars pull onto the driveway.

    The girls all stood up and saw a silver car, and a blue one park on the drive outside the house. Chrissy and Amber had to stretch their necks from their wheel chairs to see the cars, but both girls liked what they saw.

    "I wonder who that is?" Mandy said, as she tried to see who was in the cars. "I wonder if they got the wrong house." Mandy added, as she made her way over to the door to go and see who it was.

    "They can leave the cars if they want too." Becky said with a giggle. "That blue one looks really nice." She added, as she ran to catch up with Mandy, and get a closer look at the blue car.

    Chrissy just smiled when she heard Becky say that, she knew that blue was Becky's favourite colour, she just hoped she liked the rest of the car as well.

    Amber and Ann saw Amy grinning, and they both had a funny feeling that she had an idea what was going off here, but they didn't know who might be in the cars.

    "What you grinning for baby?" Amber asked, as she pulled Amy down onto her knee and started heading towards the front door. Chrissy and Ann followed behind.

    Mandy had just stepped outside the front door, when she was bumped into by Becky, who was so busy checking out the cars, she never noticed that Mandy had stopped.

    "Sorry Mandy." Becky said, as she looked at Mandy quickly before going back to looking at the cars again. "I would really love to own that blue one." Becky added, as she kept looking at it.

    "Well it's a good job you do own it then Becky." Carl said, as he stepped out of the silver one parked next to it.

    Becky suddenly looked at Carl, and then the person behind the wheel of the blue one, and saw Brad sat there grinning at her.

    "What do you mean Carl?" Becky asked with a shocked look on her face.

    "I mean the car is yours Becky. Call it a thank you for all the hard work you do running the club." Carl said, as he went and stood next to Mandy.

    "Did you know about this Mandy?" Becky asked, as she stepped up to the car and ran her hand along the paintwork on the hood.

    "First I've heard about any of this myself Becky." Mandy said in a shocked voice.

    "I didn't want to let Mandy know what I was doing, just in case she got upset about you getting a new car." Carl said with a smile, as he wrapped his arm around Mandy's waist.

    "You're not wrong their Carl. She'll have a better looking car than mine now." Mandy said with a pout.

    "Well it's a good job that the silver one is yours then." Carl said with a grin, as he handed Mandy the keys in his hand.

    "What? You got me a new car as well?" Mandy asked, as she looked down at the keys in her hand.

    "Yep. I just wanted you to know how much I love you my little princess." Carl said, as he kissed her on the cheek. "I hope you both like the colour scheme. Chrissy picked it out for you both." Carl added with a grin over towards Chrissy.

    "You knew what Carl was planning all this time, and you never let it slip once." Becky said.

    "I never had any idea either Becky." Mandy said as she also looked over to where Chrissy was sat in her wheel chair next to Amber. "We'll have to start and watch her from now on, if she can keep us in the dark about something like this." Mandy added.

    Chrissy just sat grinning at the fact she was able to keep a secret from Mandy and Becky.

    "So do you want to check out your new car then Becky?" Brad asked, as he handed her the keys, after stepping out of it.

    Becky just stood looking down at the keys in her hand for a long time, then she said, "My car. I own this car." She had a tear in her eye when she looked up at everyone again. "Thank you Carl. It doesn't feel like nearly enough, after what you have just given me, but I don't know what else I can say." Becky added, as she walked over and gave Carl a hug.

    "Like I said Becky, it's my way of thanking you for all your hard work." Carl said with a smile.

    "I think there's a little more to it than that Carl." Becky said with a smile. "I can't see you buying all the staff at the club a new car, just for doing their job well." Becky added.

    "Very true Becky, but you're more than just a member of staff at the club. I think of you as a member of my family as well." Carl said, as he hugged her back.

    "Well, thank you again. I really do love it allot." Becky said with a grin, as she looked over at the blue BMW that was now sat on the driveway in front of her.

    "All I did was pick the make and model. Chrissy picked out the way it looks, so I think you should go and give her some of the thanks." Carl said, as he looked over to where Chrissy was still sat looking at the car Brad had just given Becky the keys too.

    Becky looked over at Chrissy, just before she ran over and jumped on her knee. "Thank you baby. I really do love the colour of the car and the interior you picked out for me." Becky said, as she wrapped her arms around Chrissy's neck and kissed her.

    "Do we get to go out in the new cars?" Amy asked, as she stood at the side of Amber.

    "I'd love to go out in my new car, but I won't go out in it until I can take Chrissy out with me." Becky said with a pout.

    "I don't mind you going out without me baby. Please go and have a good time." Chrissy said.

    "Don't worry about Chrissy not being in the car with you Becky." Brad said with a smile. "She'll be able to sit in the back with Ann, if she puts her leg across the back seat." Brad added as he helped Becky get off Chrissy's knee.

    "What about Amy and Amber?" Chrissy asked.

    "Amber can sit in the back of my car with Amy." Mandy said. "I'll also take Carl, and you can take Brad with you." Mandy added, as she looked at Becky.

    "That sounds like a great idea Mandy." Becky said, as she clapped her hands looking all excited.

    "Do any of you need to go back in the house for anything before we head off?" Carl asked, as he looked around the group.

    "We'll need to get our purses, and put some makeup on." Mandy said, as she started heading back towards the house.

    "I think you all look just fine as you are." Carl said with a smile, as he started walking towards the house, just behind Mandy.

    "You've already scored maximum points with the car baby. You really don't need to sweet talk me as well." Mandy said, as she looked over her shoulder at Carl with a smile.

    "Who's sweet talking anyone?" Carl said with a funny look. "I really do think you all look amazing." He added.

    "Just give us all ten minutes, and we will look even better for you." Mandy said, as she stopped walked and turned around, so she could wrap her arms around Carl's neck and give him a kiss for being so sweet.

    The girls all ran off to get ready, apart from Amber and Chrissy, who just waited in the hallway for Amy to come back with their purses. Amy then set to work on doing their makeup. It didn't take her to long, as it was only a daytime look. They were soon ready, and Brad picked Chrissy up out her wheel chair, and head for Becky's new car.

    "Thanks Brad." Chrissy said, as she wrapped her arms around his neck, so she wouldn't fall.

    "You're most welcome Chrissy." Brad said with a smile, as he waited for Ann to open the back door on the blue BMW.

    Ann then ran around to the other side, and got in, so she could help guide Chrissy's bad leg over to the other side of the car, and then help get her seat belt clipped in place.

    "Thanks Ann. I hope you don't mind having my leg draped across your lap?" Chrissy asked with a smile, as she looked around the back of the new car.

    "Not at all Chrissy. I'm just glad you can get out in Becky's new car." Ann smiled back, as she also looked around the car, and took in that new car smell. "I love the colours you picked for Becky's car." Ann added with a grin.

    "I know Becky so well that I knew she'd love the colours I picked, but I was still worried about it though." Chrissy said with a sigh.

    "I'd be more worried if you weren't worried." Ann said with a giggle.

    Chrissy giggled as well, as she said, "You know me so well Ann."

    Amy opened the back door on Mandy's new car so Brad could put Amber in the back. Then she ran around to the other side, so she could get in and help to get Amber in.

    Once Amber and Amy were in the car, Brad went and got the wheel chair from upstairs, while Mandy got the one from down stairs. They had to use the normal wheel chairs, as the motorised ones wouldn't fit in the trunk of the cars. Mandy locked the front door once Brad had left the house, then she walked around to the driver's side of her new car and got it.  

    "This is a really nice car Mandy." Amy said with a smile, as she looked around at the inside of it, while she sat nursing Amber's cast up leg on her knee.

    "I still find it hard to believe that you brought me a new car Carl." Mandy said, as she sat behind the wheel, and looked around at all the new features the car had compared to her old one.

    "I'm glad you like it so much lover." Carl said with a smile from the passenger seat next to her. "So are we going to take it out for a spin then, and see if you like the way it drives?" Carl asked with a grin.

    Mandy looked over to make sure Brad had finished putting the second wheel chair in the boot of Becky's car, before she started her car and then pulled away.

    Chrissy was sat in the back of the car watching her lover sat in the driving seat of her new car. She found it hard to believe that Becky was now able to drive a car, but she was very proud of the fact as well.

    Becky started the car and then put it in gear, before pulling off and following Mandy's new car out the driveway and up the road. They spent some time just driving the cars around the city before they ended up at a country club for some lunch.

    "Well, what do you think to the new car then Becky?" Carl asked, as they all got out the cars once they'd parked them.

    "I love it Carl." Becky said with a grin, as she ran over to give him a hug. "It drives like a dream." She added as she hugged him.

    "I'm glad you think so Becky." Carl said, as he hugged her back. "Mandy said the same thing about hers." He added with a grin.

    Brad got the wheel chair out the boot of Becky's car, and then went to get the one out of Mandy's car, While Ann got the first one set up for Chrissy. Once Ann had the wheel chair set up, Brad lifted Chrissy from the car and put her in it. Then he went and did the same with Amber in the other one, after Amy had set that one up. With both Chrissy and Amber in their wheel chairs, Becky and Amy pushed them into the country club, so they could all have something to eat.

    Amber and Chrissy missed having their motorised wheel chairs, but were both happy to be pushed by Amy and Becky, and then helped to be fed by them as well. They really enjoyed the meal, and the trip back home again, in the two new cars.

    Ann got a shock when they got back home again. Mandy handed her the keys to her old car.

    "Are you sure you want me to have your old car Mandy?" Ann asked, as she looked down at the keys in her hand.

    "I'm very sure Ann." Mandy said with a smile. "She's a good car, and I know it will be better for you than the large people carrier." Mandy added, as she gave Ann a hug.

    "Thanks Mandy, I'll look after it for you." Ann said, as she hugged Mandy back. "It will make parking a lot easier as well." Ann added with a giggle. She'd been having some trouble parking, due to the large size of the people carrier.

    Mandy let Ann give Carl a lift back to his suit at the hotel when she took Brad home later that night, as she wanted to take her new car, Mandy's old car. Out for a spin.

    Amy had just finished getting Amber ready for bed when Ann got back, so they were soon all in bed and cuddled up together, and falling asleep.

    Amber had gone to help out at the shop the next day, and was helping Amy sort out the EBay orders when they heard the doorbell go at the front of the shop. It was just after that when they heard Mandy shout for Amy to come out to the front of the shop.

    Amy poked her head out through the curtain that separated the back room from the front of the shop and found Prue stood chatting with Chrissy and Mandy.

    "Hi Mum." Amy said, as she walked over and gave her a hug.

    "Hello dear." Prue said, as she hugged her back. "Mandy called me, and said you needed to have a word with me about something." Prue added, as she took hold of Amy's hand looking a little worried.

    "Yes I do mum. Can we go and sit in the back room and talk about it please?" Amy asked with worry in her voice.

    "Will you be okay Amy, or do you want me to close the shop for a bit so we can all come and talk about it?" Mandy asked.

    "I would really like to have you all there, but only if you think you can close the shop for a bit." Amy asked looking hopeful.

    Mandy looked at Chrissy, then said, "What do you think partner?"

    Chrissy answered the question by grabbing the controls for the wheelchair and heading to the front of the shop and then locking the door and turning the sign to say, closed for lunch. "Does that answer your question sis?" Chrissy asked with a grin.

    Mandy just smiled, as she led them all through to the back of the shop to sit around the table. Prue had taken a seat at the table, but she was a little worried about what they were all here to talk about.

    "Is something wrong?" Prue asked looking worried.

    "Yes there is mum, but it can be fixed, and is being fixed." Mandy said with a smile. "Amy just wants to have a chat with you about moving it to the next step." Mandy added as she looked at Amy in such a way, as to let her take it from here.

    "Hi mum." Amy said with a nervous smile. "Thanks for talking the time to come and see me, I know how busy you are." Amy added, as she kept playing with a button on her jacket.

    "There is nothing more important to me than the well being of one of my daughters." Prue said with pride, as she looked at Amy to say what she wanted to say.

    "I want to talk to you about my SRS." Amy said with a sigh. "I know that I am supposed to do a two year real life test, but I want to sort out and get it as soon as I can after Amber and Chrissy are well again." Amy added.

    Amber was sat next to Amy, and she took hold of Amy's hand and smiled at her, to show Amy just how proud of her she was at that very minute.

    "That is only a guide line Amy. It helps people like you and Chrissy make sure they are doing the right thing." Prue said.

    "After speaking with Chrissy yesterday, and the way I feel about Amber. I know that I want this more than anything." Amy said with a smile, as she looked at Amber. "I'm hoping to have your full backing mum, but I will go ahead and find a doctor to do it myself if you don't want to help." Amy added with some worry in her voice that she might have stepped over a line with what she just said.

    Prue just sat looking at Amy for a couple of seconds, which felt like a lifetime for Amy. Then she finally spoke. "First of all Amy dear, I would never leave you to go and find some second rate doctor to start playing with your life." Prue said in a firm voice. "Secondly missy, Sarah and I signed off on you having the SRS a couple of months back." Prue added with a smile.

    Amy just sat looking puzzled for a long time. "What does that mean mum?" She finally asked.

    "That means that you were born to be a girl dear." Prue said with a smile, as she reached over the table and took hold of Amy's hand.

    "Really mum? I can become a real girl?" Amy asked as a tear ran down her cheek.

    "Yes, well as real as medical science can make you dear." Prue said with a grin.

    Amy looked at Amber, just before she threw her arms around her and started cry. "I'm going to be your girl one day soon Amber." Amy said as she cried.

    "You're already my girl silly. We just need to fix a little birth defect." Amber said, as she stroked the back of Amy's head.

    Prue waited for Amy to finish with Amber before she pulled her into a hug to make sure that she was feeling better know she got that off her chest.

    "I hope you still as though you can come to me with any problems you may have Amy? Medical, or otherwise." Prue said, as she stood facing her.

    "Yes I do mum, and I'm really sorry for how I sounded just now when I spoke to you." Amy said, as she hugged Prue.

    "I can see that you feel very strongly about this Amy, and I wasn't going to stop you just because the text book says you have to do something for a set length of time." Prue said, as she hugged her back. "But I would hope that if I did ask you not to do something because I thought it unsafe for you, that you would listen to me." Prue asked.

    "I don't think I would ever do anything you told me not to mum, even if I did sound pretty good just now." Amy said with a giggle.

    "I know that Amy, and I think the rest of my daughters might have a thing or two to say about it if you did." Prue said with a grin, as she looked at Mandy, Chrissy and Amber.

    Amy looked over to where Mandy was stood between Amber and Chrissy, as they all watched Prue talking to Amy.

    "So what will happen now then mum?" Amy asked with a grin, as she tried to change the subject a little.

    "I expect you to keep nursing Amber and Chrissy until such time as they are back on their feet and able to take care of you, then I'll sort out a date for you to go in and have your SRS." Prue said with a smile.

    "Thanks mum. You know I will take good care of them both." Amy said, as she hugged Prue again.

    The girls all saw Prue off, just as a girl turned up with the food for lunch, and to take away the orders for the changing service.

    Amy took the basket of food off her, and put it on Amber's knee. Then Amy and Mandy helped the girl load up her van, so she could head back to the hotel and drop the orders off with Marie and Cathy.

    Mandy locked the door and then went to have a spot of lunch with the others before they got stuck back in for the afternoon stint of the workday.

    The afternoon went by really quick, as they all had a laugh, now that Amy had got her troubles sorted out with Mum. Brad turned up just before four in the afternoon to take Chrissy and Amber home, and then Amy and Mandy called in at the post office before heading home to see what Becky had done for dinner.

    It was a Wednesday night a couple of weeks later when there was a knock at the front door. Mandy went to see who it was, and found a couple of police officers stood there.

    "Good evening officers. Can I help you with something?" Mandy asked, looking worried.

    The officers asked to speak with Ann and Amy. So Mandy asked them to enter, and then went to tell them that they had some company.

    "Ann, there are a couple of police officers here to see you and Amy." Mandy said as she entered the front room.

    "The police! What do they want to see us for?" Ann asked looking really worried.

    "I'm not sure, they wouldn't say." Mandy said. "There stood in the hallway waiting to talk with you both." Mandy added.

    Ann and Amy got up and both left the living room to go and see what they wanted.

    "Good evening officer, I'm Ann, and this is my sister Amy." Ann said, as she walked over to the two officers. "What can we help you with?" Ann asked, as she shook their hands.

    "Good evening miss. We need to have a word with you both about your farther." One of the officers said.

    "We've got nothing to say about that man." Ann said in a harsh tone of voice.

    "We know what he did to your friends miss, and I can understand the way you feel. But we thought you should know that he escaped from custody this evening, and he may be planning to come after you and your sister." The other officer said with some worry in his voice.

    "He did what!" Ann shouted at the officer who just spoke, as she wrapped her arms around Amy with a worried look on her face. "How the hell did he manage to get away?" Ann asked.

    "He was at the hospital for a check up on some of the injuries he sustained while trying to kill your sister and her friend. When he gave the guards the slip." The officer said sounding a little angry about it.

    Mandy and the others had heard Ann shouting, and came running out to find out what was wrong.

    "What's wrong Ann?" Mandy asked with worry showing on her face.

    "He escaped. That bastard got away from the police, and is now going to try and finish off what he started." Ann said with anger.

    "What!" Mandy shouted. "Do you think he's going to come here?" Mandy asked looking worried.

    "As far as we know miss, he doesn't know this address, but we will leave a police car out front to be safe." One of the officers said.

    "Thank you for the offer officer, but I'd rather not have the neighbours talking about there being a police car parked outside the house." Mandy said, as she walked over to the phone in the hallway.

    "But miss, I don't think it's safe for you all to be alone in this house with him on the loose." The officer said looking shocked that Mandy was more worried about her neighbours than her own safety.

    "I don't have any plans on being left alone officer." Mandy said with a smile. "I'm calling a friend, who will be able to send people round to keep an eye on us until you find him again." Mandy added, as she pushed some buttons on the phone, and then put the phone to her ear.

    They all stood in the hallway waiting for Mandy to finish talking to Carl on the other end of the phone. She filled him in on everything that the officers had told them, then she hung up the phone and put it back on the base unit before speaking again.

    "Carl's sending Brad, and some of the others around, but he asked if you wouldn't mind waiting until they get here." Mandy asked, as she looked at the two police officers.

    "We'd be more than happy to do that miss. We'll go and wait out in the car." The officer that looked to be in charge said.

    "You're welcome to wait in here with us until they arrive." Mandy said with a smile. "I'm sure we could all use a cup of tea, and you're welcome to join us." Mandy asked.

    "That's very kind of you miss." The officer said. "I know I won't say no to a nice cup of tea. What about you?" He said, as he looked at the other officer stood next to him.

    "Sounds good to me sir." The other officer said with a smile.

    "I'll go and get the kettle on then." Amy said in a shaky voice, as she broke away from Ann.

    "I don't think it's safe to let you loose anywhere near the kettle right now Amy." Mandy said, as she stopped Amy moving away from Ann. "You go and sit down with Ann, and I'll go and sort out the drinks." Mandy added with a smile, just before she went to the kitchen.

    Ann led the way back to the living room with the police officers following behind. The second officer held the door open for Amber and Chrissy to enter in their wheel chairs before going and taking a seat next to the other officer.

    Amber pulled Amy down on to her knee in the wheel chair before Ann could sit down on the sofa. Ann was more than happy to let Amber take care of Amy, so she could go and see if Mandy needed any help with the drinks.

    "If you'll be okay with Amber, I'm going to go and see if Mandy needs any help in the kitchen." Ann said, as she looked at Amy cuddled up to Amber.

    "I'll be fine sis. Please go and help Mandy." Amy said in a shaky voice.

    "Don't look so worried baby sister. He won't get anywhere near you this time." Ann said, as she stroked the side of Amy's face.

    "I don't want to see anyone else get hurt because of me Ann." Amy said, as she tried to fight back the tears welling up in her eyes.

    "Amber and Chrissy both got hurt protecting you baby sister, and I know they would both do it again in a heartbeat. So stop thinking like that." Ann said, as she leaned down and hugged Amy.

    "You better go and see if Mandy needs any help." Amber said, as she wrapped her arms around Amy's waist. "I'll take it from here." Amber added with a grin.

    "Okay Amber, but remember we have company." Ann said with a grin back at Amber.

    Amber looked a little sad for a second, before recovering her normal bubbly grin again. "I'm always on my best behaviour Annie." Amber said with a grin.

    "You two look like you got in some trouble." One of the officers asked, as he looked at Amber and Chrissy sat in their wheel chairs. "May I ask what happened?" He added.

    "This is what the man you're looking for did, the last time he tried to get at Amy here." Amber said, as she wrapped her arms even tighter around Amy's waist.

    "He did this to you both?" The second officer asked with a shocked look on his face.

    "Yes, and he would have killed her, if Chrissy hadn't stabbed him with a pen." Amber said with a proud smile, as she looked at Chrissy. "Sadly, she did get hurt doing it though." Amber added with a sad look.

    "Like Ann said though. I'd do it all again in a heartbeat, if I had too." Chrissy said looking proud.

    "Trust me miss, we'll get him long before he ever has another chance to hurt any of you." The officer that looked to be in charge said.

    "Why does he want to hurt you so much? If you don't mind me asking." The second officer asked with a puzzled look. "Is it because you like each other?" He added, as he pointed between Amy and Amber.

    Amy let out a sound that was a little like a chuckle, but didn't sound very happy as she did it. "He'd have been happy to see me with a girl. He just didn't like seeing me as a girl." Amy said before she realised what she'd said. Then she looked worried, and went very quiet, as she sank into Amber's arms a little tighter.

    Both the officers just looked at each other, and then they both looked at Amy again. They were trying to work out what Amy was trying to say.

    "Are you trying to say that you weren't born this way then miss?" The first officer asked, as he pointed up and down Amy's body.

    "No she wasn't, but that doesn't make her a bad person." Amber snapped at them. "And it doesn't give anyone the right to try and kill her." She added with anger in her voice.

    "Please don't get us wrong miss." The first officer said, as he raised his hands as a sign for Amber to calm down. "We just find it hard to believe that this girl in front of us could have been anything but a girl all her life."

    "I'm sorry if we've upset you in any way miss." The second officer said, as he tried to make eye contact with Amy.

    "So you don't think I deserve everything I get then?" Amy asked in a shaky voice, as she looked up from Amber's shoulder to look at the two men.

    "Not at all miss. The world is full of interesting people, who live very different lives." The second officer said with a sigh. "I'm glad you have a group of friends to look after you. And who are willing to put their own lives on the line to keep you safe." He added with an even bigger sigh.

    "That sigh makes it sound like you've seen a lot of stuff you didn't like." Chrissy said, as she looked at the officer that was just speaking.

    "Yes I have miss. We've both been called to places where people like your friend here have taken their own lives, just because they didn't have anyone to help them." The officer said with a sad look on his face.

    "I'm sorry for what I said. I'm just really afraid at the minute." Amber said.

    "Please don't worry about it miss, we hear far worse on a day to day basses." The first officer said with a smile.

    Mandy and Ann came into the living room with a tray of cups just then, and they all relaxed a little and tried to enjoy their drinks. Mandy had also put some biscuits on a plate, which the officers enjoyed.

    "Is everything okay in here? I thought I heard shouting just now." Mandy asked just before taking a sip from her cup.

    "It was nothing really Mandy, just a simple misunderstanding." Amber said with a smile, as she sat cuddling with Amy while she helped her take sips from her cup.

    "I was telling them how Amber and Chrissy got hurt, but said a little too much. Well I thought I had, but they were okay with what I am." Amy said with a week smile.

    "Yes Miss, it was just a simple misunderstanding." The first officer said with a smile back at Amy. "She does look really good, I never would have guessed." He added.

    They were interrupted then by the doorbell sounding, so Ann jumped up to go and answer it, hoping it would be brad.

    "Miss, please let me come with you, just in case." The first officer said, as he stood up to go with Ann to answer the door.

    "I'm sure it's just my boyfriend, but I guess I should be more careful." Ann said, as she let the officer lead the way.

    Ann had to giggle when she saw the look on the officers face when he opened the door and saw Brad stood there with three other guys from the club stood right behind him. All three of them looked just as large as Brad.

    "Hi babe, how you doing?" Brad asked, as he stepped into the house and wrapped his arms around Ann's waist.

    "Hi Brad. Thanks for coming." Ann said, as she rested her head on Brad's chest.

    "No thanks needed, we're all hoping to get a shot at that bastard again." Brad said with anger in his voice.

    "I hope you're not planning to do anything that may get you in trouble." The officer said with some worry in his voice, as he looked at the four large men stood in the hallway.

    "If that bastard gets anywhere near Amy again, I will not be held responsible for what happens to him." Brad said with a stern look at the officer. "Speaking of Amy, how is she doing?" Brad asked, as his look changed to one of panic.

    "She's doing fine, just a little scared." Ann said, as she broke away from Brad to look up at him. "She'll be glad to see you here." Ann added with a smile, as she took Brad by the hand, and led the way back to the living room.

    Amber felt Amy relax when she saw Brad and the other guys enter the room just behind Ann.

    The officer came in last, and then spoke to his colleague. "I think the girls are in safe hands, so we can be leaving now." He said, as he looked up at one of the other men stood in the room.

    The second officer looked up at the four really large men, and had to agree with what his colleague just said. He thought that anyone would be mad to try and hurt any of these girls now. "I'd say so sir." He said, as he looked at the men again, just before he stood up.

    "Thank you for the tea miss" The first officer said. "We'll have cars in the area until we find him, but please call the station if anything happens." He added, as he got a card out his pocket with the numbers for the station on it.

    "You're most welcome, and thank you for staying until our friends arrived." Mandy said, as she stood up and took the card off the officer. "Let me walk you out." She added, as she led the way to the front door.

    "Can you please try and keep your friends under control. I'd hate to have to arrest them for doing something silly." The officer said, as he stepped out the house.

    "Please don't worry officer, they won't do anything silly." Mandy said with a smile.

    The officer waited for Mandy to close the door and lock it, even thought Brad and the others were now in the house to protect the girls. Then he went and got in his police car with the other officer, and drove away.

    Back in the living room, Chrissy and the others were all saying hi to Brad and the other bouncers from the club.

    "Hi Brad, Paul, Craig, Mark. Thanks for coming over." Chrissy said with a smile, as she looked up at them all.

    "Hi Chrissy." Paul said, as he looked at the casts on her arm and leg. "So this is the handy work of that low life scum." He added with some anger in his voice.

    "Yep, he did a real number on the two of them." Brad said, as he sat on a sofa, and pulled Ann down onto his knee.

    "Brad, I don't have time for this. I was going to make you all a drink." Ann said, as she tried to get up off Brad's knee again.

    "Don't worry about it Ann. I'll go and put the kettle on, and sort out the drinks." Mandy said, as she headed for the kitchen. "Grab a seat you three, and I'll have a cup of tea ready for you in a couple of minutes." Mandy added before leaving the room.

    "Do you think we could all get a cup of coffee please Mandy? Tea will put us all asleep." Mark said with a chuckle.

    "No problem Mark. It's the least I can do for you all." Mandy said with a smile.

    "Well Chrissy, how are you feeling now?" Paul asked again.

    "I'm doing okay, just a little sick of not being able to get around on my own, and do things like make the drinks." Chrissy said with a sigh.

    "That must be a real torture for you Chrissy." Craig said with a chuckle. He knew as well as anyone, just how much Chrissy liked to be doing things for everyone else.

    Chrissy scowled at Craig, just before sticking her tongue out at him, this made Craig, and the others all laugh.

    "Still the same old Chrissy." Craig said, as he kept laughing

    "Hay! Less of the old." Chrissy said with a pout. "Just remember that I know your boss very well." She added with a grin.

    "Will you two stop teasing each other." Mandy said with a giggle, as she came back into the room. "I'm glad you're all here, and I hope none of you mind playing body guard to a group of girls?" Mandy asked.

    "Are you kidding? We're all itching to get a shot at that." Craig said in an angry voice, as he clenched is fists.

    "Please don't go getting in any trouble because of me." Amy said looking worried.

    "If protecting you means we get in trouble with the police, then we will all be happy to live with that Amy." Brad said, as he looked at Mark Paul and Craig, to make sure he could speak for all of them as well.

    "You got that right." Craig and Mark said at the same time.

    "I really don't want to see any of you get in trouble because of me, but thanks for doing this." Amy said with a smile. She realised that she wasn't going to win this argument, so she let it drop.

    The guys all made sure the house was locked up good and tight before letting the girls all head upstairs to bed. Then Mark, Paul and Craig sat in the living room, while Brad sat in the hallway just outside Amy's room. He wanted to keep a close eye on Amy, just in case her dad did know where she was living.

    Amy was cuddling up between Ann and Amber, but she was still scared about her dad finding her. She was even more worried about getting the other girls hurt worse than they already were. Amy woke later in the night, when she thought she heard the sound of a window breaking. She crawled out of bed carefully, trying not to wake Ann or Amber, so she could go and see what it was. Amy went to the window, and pulled the curtain back to look out the window, and was shocked to see her dad stood there behind it with anger in his eyes.

    "You little bastard!" He screamed, as he grabbed her by the throat. "This time, I will really kill you." He added, as he started to squeeze.

    Amy tried to pull her dads hands away from her throat, but he was just too strong for her. Then he started to shake her, and Amy heard Amber call her name. Amy hoped that Amber would just keep out the way this time.

    The next thing Amy knew, she was back in bed, and Amber and Ann were both looking down at her.

    "Amy, Amy. You were having a nightmare." Amber said looking worried.

    Amy sat bolt upright and looked at the window where she had seen her dad stood, and saw that it was still closed.

    "That felt so real." Amy said with a sigh of relief, that it was just a dream after all. "I was dreaming that dad had got into the room, and he was trying to kill me again." Amy added, as she threw her arms around Amber, and started to cry.

    "Don't worry baby. It was just a really bad dream." Amber said, as she wrapped her arms around Amy.

    Ann sat rubbing her back while Amber hugged her. "He will never get that close to you ever again Amy. Brad and the others will see to that." Ann said in a firm voice. She slid off the bed when she heard Brad knocking on the bedroom door and asking if everything was ok.

    "Is everything ok in there?" Brad asked, as he looked over the top of Ann's head.

    "Yes. Amy was just having a nightmare, but she's ok." Ann said, as she let Brad enter the bedroom to put his mind at rest.

    "He won't get anywhere near you Amy. I can promise you that." Brad said, as he went over and sat on the edge of the bed and watched Amy rocking back and forth in Amber's arms.

    Brad looked up at Ann, as she came over and sat on his knee to get a hug, and make herself feel a little safer.

    "Do you think this nightmare will ever end Brad?" Ann asked looking really scared.

    "I should have just finished him off that day at the shop." Brad said looking angry.

    "I'm glad you didn't Brad." Ann said, as she looked him in the eyes. "I'm not going to let him take you away from me." Ann said, as she let a tear run down her face.

    "You wouldn't lose me baby." Brad said with a puzzled look.

    "I couldn't live with seeing you locked up because of him." Ann said as the floodgates opened and she wrapped her arms around Brad again.

    Brad and Ann were soon running down to Mandy's bedroom when they heard Chrissy screaming. Ann never even bothered to knock, she just burst into the room. She found Mandy sat up hugging Chrissy as she cried.

    "Calm down, Calm down Chrissy. It was just a bad dream." Mandy was saying, as she rocked Chrissy back and forth in her arms.

    "Mandy, Chrissy! What's wrong?" Ann asked looking worried, as she looked around the room.

    "I'm sorry if we scared you, but Chrissy was having a nightmare." Mandy said, as she turned her head to look at Ann and Brad.

    Ann went and sat on the bed while Brad turned to stop Mark, Paul, and Craig bursting into the room hoping to find Ann and Amy's dad in there.

    "Calm down guy's. Chrissy was just having a nightmare." Brad said, as he stopped them from bursting into the bedroom.

    "I'm sorry for bringing all this into your life Chrissy." Ann said, as she rubbed Chrissy's back while Mandy hugged her.

    Chrissy looked at Ann, and then wrapped her arms around her. "Please don't say that Ann, I love having you, Amy, and Amber in my life." Chrissy said, as she hugged Ann even tighter.

    Ann didn't know what to say, so she just hugged Chrissy back even tighter herself. "I'm really glad you can still say that Chrissy. Even after all this." Ann said.

    Mandy helped Ann get Chrissy to lie down again, and then she let Brad lead her back to her room, so she could check on Amy and Amber.

    "Is Chrissy alright Sis?" Amy asked with a worried look, as she sat on the bed cuddling with Amber.

    "She's fine Amy. She just had a nightmare." Ann said, as she got on the bed and wrapped her arms around Amy and Amber.

    "I'm going to close the door again now Ann, but I'll be just outside the room here, if you need me." Brad said, as she stepped out the room and closed the door behind him.

    Becky was really looking forward to closing the club up with Carla and Vicky, so she could get home and make sure Chrissy and the others were safe. She wasn't happy being away from them all, not while that monster was loose to do even more damage to the people she loved.

    "How you holding up Becky?" Carla asked, as they were closing up the club with Frank's help, and some of the other bouncers, while Vicky was getting the car.

    "I'm a little scared Carla. I know that he knows about the club." Becky said as she looked around, to make sure he wasn't waiting for them.

    "Don't be scared Becky, I won't let him get anywhere near you." Frank said with a grin. "If he's got any brains at all, he'd be miles away from here by now." Frank added, as he put his arm around Becky, to help make her feel a little safer.

    "Thanks Frank, I do feel safer with you and the others all stood around with me." Becky said with a smile, as she looked up at this hulk of a man.

    Frank was just about to say something else to Becky, when he saw something out the corner of his eye, so he turned to see what it was. That's when he saw him dive out of an alley and go straight for Becky with a knife.

    "I'm going to kill all you bitches until I find that freak!" Amy and Ann's dad shouted as he lunged out with the knife.

    Becky found herself being blocked at the last minute, as she thought the knife was going to get her right in the throat. She heard the knife hit something and slide in, then she heard a grunt from Frank. That's when Becky realised that Frank had stepped in the path of the knife, and took the full force of it going into his chest.

    Frank winced, as he saw the knife go in, but he was too angry to let it bother him at the minute. He grabbed his hand and stopped him from pulling the knife back out again, then he swung at him with his other hand, and sent him flying out into the road, just as Vicky was pulling up in her car. He was hit with the full force of the car in the back. He let out a scream, as he fell to the ground, and then passed out from the brow Frank gave him.

    "Someone call 999, Franks been stabbed!" Becky screamed, as she ran over to help Frank, as he fell to his knees.

    Carla was already calling for an Ambulance and the police by the time Becky shouted, but she was more worried about frank, than what was going on around her.

    Becky fell to her knees and had Frank's head resting on them, as she tried to stop him moving too much. She also had to stop him trying to pull the knife back out.

    "I told you I wouldn't let him hurt you Boss." Frank said with a grin, as he lay on the ground in some pain.

    "Yes you did Frank." Becky said, as she was trying not to cry. "I'm sorry Frank." Becky added, as she finally had to let the floodgates open.

    "Don't be sorry boss, I was just doing my job." Frank said with some pain to his voice. "It's going to take more than this to kill me." He added with a chuckle.

    Carla pulled Becky to her feet when the Ambulance arrived, so they could work on frank, and make sure he wasn't in any danger. The Ambulance crew had to get some of the other bouncers to help lift Frank onto a stretcher, and then get him in the back of the Ambulance, as he was too large and heavy for them to do it.

    "Are you okay Becky?" Carla asked, as she held her in a tight hug.

    "No Carla, I'm about as far from okay as you can be right now." Becky said, as she stood shaking in Carla's arms.

    "Sorry Becky, that was a silly question really." Carla said as she hugged Becky a little tighter.

    Vicky walked over to where Becky and Carla were stood, once she had heard what the second Ambulance crew had to say About Amy and Ann's dad. It sounded like they didn't hold out much hope for him, as it felt like his back was broke, and the blow that Frank sent him flying into the road with, had broken his jaw and also knocked him out cold.

    "Are you two okay?" Vicky asked sounding worried, as she got over to them.

    "We'll be fine Vicky. What about him?" Carla asked, as she looked at the body lying in the road just in front of Vicki's car.

    "They're pretty sure his back's broke, and Frank has broken his jaw in a couple of places. They also think that he may have some brain damage as well." Vicky said, as she also hugged Becky to help her calm down.

    "You only need to look at what that psycho's done to the girls to see that." Carla said. "I hope he never wakes up." Carla added.

    "Do you know how Frank's doing Vicky?" Becky asked in a shaky voice, as she looked up at her.

    "He's doing pretty well for saying he's got a knife stuck in his chest." Vicky said with a little laugh.

    "I don't think it's a laughing matter Vicky." Becky said, sounding a little mad with her.

    "I'm sorry Becky, but when I just left him, he was complaining about the fact that the shirt was a gonna." Vicky said looking worried that he had upset Becky even more.

    "That sounds like Frank." Becky said with a little giggle. Sorry for snapping at you Vicky." Becky added with a sad look.

    "Don't worry about it Becky and feel free to snap all you want." Vicky said with a smile. "Some of the guys just told me what happened, and how Frank got stabbed saving you." Vicky added as she hugged Becky.

    "I thought I was done for Vicky, but Frank just stepped in front of him." Becky said, as she started to shake again, just before she passed out in Vicky and Carla's arms.

    "Becky! Becky!" Carla started shouting, as he felt her go limp in her arms.

    "Don't panic Carl, I think it's just the shock of what happened to her." Vicky said, as she picked her up and then took her to sit in the back of the Ambulance that Frank was lying in.

    Frank was soon trying to get back off the stretcher when he saw Vicky carrying Becky, but he was soon pushed back down by a couple of the other bouncers.

    "Don't worry Frank, she just fainted." Vicky said when she saw the guy's fighting to keep Frank lying down.

    Becky was trying to work out where she was, and why her face felt funny. She slowly opened her eyes and found herself sat on Vicki's knee, as she was sat on the back step of the Ambulance. The reason her face felt funny was due to her having an oxygen mask on her face.

    "What happened?" Becky asked, sounding very confused, as she tried to remove the mask.

    "You fainted Becky." Vicky said. "They want to take you to the hospital with Frank, just to make sure you're okay." Vicky added, as she helped Becky to stand up again.

    Becky's legs felt like jelly, and she was soon hanging onto Vicky for support, so Vicky helped her get in the Ambulance. They guy's were all happy when she did, as this stopped Frank from trying to get up.

    "You okay Boss?" Frank asked when he saw Becky take a seat to the side of him.

    "I'm fine Frank. I just fainted." Becky said sounding like she was just a wimp. "I don't really know why they're taking me to the hospital." She added.

    "You can hold my hand Boss, I really hate hospitals." Frank said with a shudder. "Those places really scare me." He added.

    Becky found herself putting her hand over her mouth, as she was trying not to laugh. "I'm sorry Frank, I shouldn't be laughing, but I find it a little funny that you will jump in front of a knife to save me, but then you get all scared about going to a hospital." Becky took hold of Frank's hand as she said it.

    "If you think this is bad Boss, you should see me at the dentist." Frank said with a grin.

    "I'm glad that you can still grin like that Frank, and I'm really sorry you got hurt." Becky said, as she held onto Frank's hand.

    Becky turned to look at Vicky when she spoke from just outside the Ambulance. "Carl and I will meet you and the others at the hospital once we've changed." Vicky said as she looked at how she was dressed.

    "Okay Vicky, I'll see you there then." Becky said, just before the Ambulance crew got in and closed the door.

    Mandy and Chrissy were just lying in bed hugging each other when there was a knock at the bedroom door. "Come in!" Mandy shouted, as she pulled herself away from Chrissy and sat up.

    Brad pocked his head in the room. "Sorry to bother you Mandy. Is it okay if I come in and have a word with you and Chrissy?" Brad asked looking worried.

    "Yes, please do Brad. Is everything okay?" Mandy asked looking worried when she saw the look on Brad's face.

    "I'm afraid not Mandy. Ann's dad turned up at the club." Brad said.

    "Oh no, is everyone alright?" Mandy asked as she put her hand to her mouth with worry.

    "He had a knife, and tried to kill Becky, but..." Brad was cut off before he could say anymore when Chrissy started screaming.

    Chrissy had been just falling asleep when Brad knocked on the door, so she was still trying to wake up fully when she heard him say about Ann's dad having a knife, but she was fully awake when she heard him say that he tried to kill Becky.

    "No! No! Not my Becky!" Chrissy started screaming, as she tried to sit up.

    "Chrissy! Chrissy! Calm down. Becky is fine, he never got anywhere near her." Brad said, as he helped Mandy try to stop Chrissy from getting out of bed.

    "She's not hurt then Brad?" Chrissy asked, as she was being held by Mandy.

    "No she's not hurt, but she has been taken to the hospital to be checked out. She fainted just after it all happened, and they want to make sure she's really okay." Brad said, as he let go of Chrissy once he knew she was going to be okay now she'd calmed down again.

    "What about Carl and Vic?" Mandy asked sounding worried still.

    "Carl and Vic are both fine, but Frank wasn't as lucky." Brad said sounding a little upset.

    "Oh god no!" Mandy said, as she put her hand to her mouth again. "He's not." Mandy couldn't bring herself to even finish saying it.

    "No, no. He's just been stabbed." Brad said. "He was grinning at Becky when they took him away in the Ambulance with Becky." Brad added with a weak smile.

    "Thank god for that." Mandy said as she let out a sigh. "Do you know what happened Brad?" Mandy asked.

    "Yes Carl told me. The coward was waiting outside the club when they were locking up." Brad said with anger in his voice.

    Mandy pattered Brad's hand to help him calm down, so he could carry on telling her what he knew. "Please Brad calm down and tell me what you know." Mandy said in a calm voice.

    "Sorry Mandy, but I just wish I'd finished him off in the shop that day." Brad said, as she took a couple of deep breaths to calm himself down again.

    "Please Brad, don't think like that." Mandy said. "Tell me what happened." Mandy asked again.

    "He ran at Becky with a knife, but before he could stab her with it Frank stepped in the way and took the knife in his chest instead." Brad said, as he was finding it really hard to keep calm again.

    "Do you want to go and see if he's okay Brad?" Mandy asked.

    Before Brad had time to answer her question, they both turned to look at Chrissy as she spoke. "I hope that someone is going because I want to go and make sure my wife is okay." Chrissy was making her way to the edge of the bed as she said it.

    "Well as I am the minibus driver, it looks like I don't have a choice in it do I?" Brad said with a smile, as he watched Chrissy trying to stand up on her own.

    "Hold on a minute Chrissy, and I'll help you get ready." Mandy said as she held on to Chrissy to stop her falling over.

    "Can you cope here Mandy, while I go and tell Ann and the others?" Brad asked, as he held out his hand to help Mandy stop Chrissy falling over.

    "Yes I can cope here. I'll give you a shout when I've got us both ready." Mandy said with a weak smile.

    Brad left Mandy to help Chrissy get dressed, and he walked down the hallway to go and tell Ann the news. He knocked on the door when he heard Ann say to come in.

    "Was Chrissy having another nightmare?" Ann asked when she saw Brad poke his head in the door.

    "No, she just reacted badly to some news I had to give them." Brad said as she entered the room and walked over to the bed.

    "What news Brad, and why would Chrissy be Screaming?" Ann asked looking even more worried now.

    Brad pulled Ann onto his knee as he started to speak. "Your dad turned up at the club with a knife." Brad said, as he pulled Ann in tighter, as he knew how she was about to react to the news.

    "Oh no, please don't say he hurt Becky." Ann said close to tears.

    "He tried to Ann, but Frank stopped him." Brad said hoping it would help calm Ann down a little.

    "So Becky isn't hurt then Brad?" Ann asked, as she looked Brad in the eyes. She could see that Brad was holding something back though still. "What aren't you telling me Brad?" Ann asked in a firm but worried voice.

    "He ran at Becky with the knife, but Frank stepped into the path of the knife, and got stabbed instead." Brad said with worry in his voice. "Don't worry though, Frank is doing okay, and was grinning when they took him away in the Ambulance with Becky." Brad added to try and stop Ann reacting the same way Mandy did.

    "Do the police have him again now?" Ann asked with anger in her voice.

    "He won't be bothering anyone again Ann." Brad said with a sick smile on his face. "Frank hit him, and Vic hit him with his car. They don't think he's going to make it." Brad added.

    "I'll keep my fingers crossed then." Was all Ann said, as she slid off Brad's knee to see how Amy was doing. "Did you hear any of that baby sister?" She asked, as she stroked the side of Amy's face, as she lay cuddled up to Amber.

    "I heard all of it Ann." Amy said in a numb sounding voice.

    "Are you okay Amy?" Ann asked with worry in her voice when she saw the way Amy was still just laying there.

    "How many more people are going to get hurt to protect me?" Amy said with tears running down onto the pillow she had her head rested on. "I'm not worth the trouble." She added, as she closed her eyes and let out a sigh.

    "Hay! Stop speaking like that Amy! We all love you." Ann said, as she lay down again and pulled Amy to her.

    "I'm going to run Mandy and Chrissy to the hospital to see Frank, and make sure Becky is doing okay. She fainted, and they want to run a couple of tests to make sure she's really okay." Brad said, as he turned to leave the room. He stopped when he heard a voice speak to him.

    "Can I come with you Brad?" Amy asked, as she tried to sit up in bed. "I want to go and make sure Frank is okay." Amy added, as she looked at Ann.

    "I'm going to be taking the minibus anyway, so you can all come if you want. I know Frank will like to see you all." Brad said with a smile. "Just give me a shout when you're all ready, and I'll help get Amber down stairs." Brad left the room to go and tell the others the bad news about Frank getting stabbed, and the worse news that they won't be getting a shot at Ann's dad.

    Mandy was shocked to find out that Ann and the others were all coming as well, but she knew that Frank would be happy to see that so many people were worried about him. Paul, Craig and Mark were also coming, they wanted to make sure Frank was doing okay, and also have a go at him because he got two shots at the bastard.

    Becky was sat with Carl and Vic when she heard Chrissy shout her name. Becky looked around to see Chrissy rolling down the hallway in her wheelchair with Amber at her side, and Mandy, Amy and Ann following behind. Then she saw that Brad and the other guys she'd sent round to the house were walking just behind them. She was soon on her feet and running to be with her wife.

    "You didn't need to come all the way down her baby." Becky said, as she was pulled down onto Chrissy's knee.

    "I wasn't going to be happy until I saw for myself that you were okay." Chrissy said with a pout, just before she kissed her.

    "Thanks baby, I feel better already." Becky purred, as they broke the kiss.

    "How's Frank doing?" Chrissy asked with some worry in her voice.

    "He's doing fine. Just some muscle damage." Becky said with a sigh. "The doctor said that due to his size and build, the knife didn't go deep enough to do any real damage." Becky added, as she looked around at the new comers.

    "Will they be keeping him in?" Brad asked.

    "They wanted to, but Frank said he was going to go home and sleep in his own bed." Becky said.

    "Sounds like Frank." Brad said with a chuckle. "He really doesn't like these places." Brad added, as he looked around.

    "We saw a couple of police cars parked out front, have you heard anything about him yet?" Mandy asked, as she went to sit with Carl and Vic.

    "They're operating on him at the minute, but it doesn't look to good." Vic said.

    "I can't understand why they're even wasting their time with such an animal." Mandy said, as she sat down next to Carl and hugged him.

    Amy had been stood next to Amber not saying anything to anyone all this time. She was busy looking at everyone and thinking it was all her fault. She was soon snapped out of her thinking when she heard Becky call her name.

    "Hi baby sister. How are you doing?" Becky asked, as she reached up and took hold of Amy's hand from where she was sat on Chrissy's knee.

    "I'm sorry Becky for nearly getting you killed, and I'm sorry for getting Frank hurt too." Amy said, as she started to cry. "I'm sorry for putting all of you in danger." Amy added as she felt her legs give way, and she fell to the ground.

    Brad was stood close by with Ann, so he caught her before she hit the ground, and he placed her on Amber's knee so she could hug her till she stopped crying.

    "No one is blaming you for any of this Amy." Amber said, as she hugged her. "We all love you baby." Amber added, as she lifted her head so she could kiss her.

    "He can't hurt you any more Baby sister." Ann said, as she knelt down next to Amber's wheelchair and rubbed Amy's back.

    Everyone sat waiting for Frank to get finished, and was all happy when they saw him walk around the corner. "Wow, quite the turn out." Frank said with a grin, as he walked down to where they were all sat.

    "How you doing old man?" Brad asked, as Frank got to where he was stood.

    "A little sore and I've got to rest up for a couple of weeks. No working out or heavy lifting." Frank said, as he rolled his eyes.

    "You better make sure you do as you're told then." Brad said with a grin. He knew what Frank was like for not taking any notice of what people told him, when it came to his health.

    "I'm glad to see you up and about again so soon Frank." Amy said, as she got up off Amber's knee. "I'm sorry that you got hurt." Amy added, as she went and stood in front of him, but she wouldn't look up at him.

    "I hope you're not blaming yourself for any of this little lady?" Frank asked, as he lifted Amy's chin, so he could see the look on her face.

    "I am to blame for all this Frank" Amy whined. "If I'd never come in to your lives, none of this would have ever happened." Amy said with tears in her eyes.

    "True Amy, but Brad never would have met you sister, and we'd all be a little sadder having never met you." Frank said with a smile.

    "I just feel like you should all hate me right now." Amy said with a sigh.

    "That just shows what a caring person you are Amy, but it's not how we all feel about you." Frank had sat down and pulled Amy down onto his knee as he spoke to her. "Do you ever feel bad about saving Chrissy that day she nearly got hit by that van?" Frank asked her.

    "NO! Never. I would do it again know if I had to." Amy said with a look on her face that thought Frank was insane for even thinking such a thing.

    "Then you know how we all feel about you Amy." Frank said with a smile, as he hugged Amy with his good arm.

    Amy wanted to argue with him, but he did have a point, so she just ended up sat with her mouth open for a couple of seconds before she just closed it, and hugged him back.

    "Thank you Frank for keeping my big sister safe and I hope you get well again soon." Amy said with a smile, as she broke the hug with him. "Please let me know if I can do anything to help out while you're resting up." Amy added, as she slid off his knee and went back to sitting on Amber's.

    Amy sat looking around at everyone, and she could see that none of them hated her, all she could see was love and worry, so she smiled and then cuddled up to Amber a little more and rested her head on Amber's shoulder.

    "I love you Amber." Amy whispered in her ear.

    "I love you more baby." Amber whispered back.

    Amy never said anything else, she just hugged Amber a little tighter. Amber knew that Amy was happy to be with her, just as she was happy to have Amy.

    They all headed home feeling safer knowing that Amy and the others wouldn't have to worry about a psycho trying to break in and kill them anymore. Brad dropped Carl off at Mandy and Chrissy's house with the girls, and then he helped get Chrissy and Amber up to their bedrooms, as it was quicker than using the stair lift. The girls all thanked him and the other guys before he went to say good night to Ann before he left.

    Amy had just got in bed with Amber when she heard a knock at the door. "Come in!" Amy shouted.

    Becky opened the door and wheeled Chrissy into the room. "Can I just have a quick word with you Amy?" Chrissy asked looking worried.

    "Sure Chrissy. Is in hear okay, or do you want to go someplace else and talk?" Amy asked looking even more worried than Chrissy was.

    "Hear is fine Amy. I don't mind Amber hearing what I have to say." Chrissy said, as she wheeled over to the bed.

    "Is everything okay Chrissy?" Amy asked looked really scared now.

    "Not really Amy. I'm a little upset with you over what you said at the hospital earlier." Chrissy said with a tear in her eyes. "I really love having you in my life Amy, just as I love having Amber and Ann as well. So I don't ever want you to think that we would be better off with you not around." Chrissy said, as she finally let the tears just flow.

    "I'm sorry Chrissy, I was just being silly. Please forgive me." Amy said, as she leaned over and pulled Chrissy in to a hug with her.

    "I've got nothing to forgive you for Amy." Chrissy said with a grin, as they broke the hug.

    Becky had been stood near the bedroom door waiting for them to sort everything out, so once they were all done, she wheeled Chrissy back to Mandy's room so they could get some sleep.

    Ann was soon getting ready for bed, so she could get some sleep before work later in the day. All the girls fell asleep hoping for a more normal day when they woke up later.

 

To Be Continued.

up
135 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Amy's Story by SaraUK

SaraUK has been having medical problem this last year and unable to write. Well she's slowly getting better and is starting to get back into the writing grove!

Any typo's that you find are my fault I had to do a rush on editing this using a friends notebook while sitting in the ER waiting for my wife. Tiny keys tiny screen and tiny hard drive!

HUGGELS
ChrisW

ph-10017.jpg
If you 1st can't get them to agree, then cut them to bits...

Konichiwa

Thanks Sarah, Thanks Chris

So glad to see this next chapter. I'm happy to hear that Sarah is doing better.

thank you

thank you sara and i hope you get better and back to tip top shape soon with hugs from sarav

Thank you so much Sara, and

Thank you so much Sara, and Chris, for bringing us another chapter of this wonderful story! I've missed reading about these characters. And it's nice to see the 'bastard' get put down more thoroughly. ;)

I hope you get better soon Sara.

Saless 


Kittyhawk"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

You were missed, Sara

Glad you are back.

But first take care to recover fully.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Chrissie and the Gang are Back

Sara,

Thank you for continuing this emotional and loving (except for Dad) story. I hope you are feeling better and continue to improve.

Chris thanks for posting.

As always,

Dru

As always,

Dru

Welcome back

I hope your feeling better, I way so happy to see a new chapter
Thanks
Dave K.

Hi Chris please pass on my

Hi Chris please pass on my thanks and well wishes to Sara, it's taken me a couple of days to post as I decided to read Amy'ss story from the start to refresh my memory.

I ended up crying both happy and sad tears yet again during every chapter, it was easily as emotional as the first time I read it, both stories have always been favorites of mine and I'm pleased to see Sara is writing again and you are posting them for her.

So thank you Chris and please pass on my thanks to Sara too, I as always look forward to the next chapter of this wonderful story.

Megumi :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

Phew!

It's taken the best part of a week, but finally I've managed to read the entire saga (to date) from beginning to end. Phew!

Well, even if Amy and Ann's dad does survive, with a broken back and possible brain injuries, he's not likely to be able to escape custody or chase the gang again. And whatever happens, the local police force should definitely be referred to the Independent Police Complaints Commission, as allowing a prisoner with three charges of attempted murder to escape custody - twice - almost certainly counts as negligence. Four counts if he survives.

 


EAFOAB Episode Summaries

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!