You Have it All Wrong Two - Part 15

Printer-friendly version

You Have It All Wrong Two

Amy's Story

By SaraUK

Part 15

    Amy woke and looked at the clock to the side of the bed. Seeing the time she slid out trying not to wake Ann and Amber. She wanted to use the bathroom and then get down stairs, so she could get breakfast started. Amy didn’t feel as sore today, but it still hurt a little when she walked around. She loved being able to sit and pee like a normal girl, she smiled as she wiped her self with some toilet paper.

    Once she was done she looked in the mirror, as she stood there with nothing on. All she saw looking back at her in the full-length mirror was Amy, now. She smiled and the girl in the mirror did the same. Amy put her nightgown back on and then her dressing gown before she left the bathroom to go and make a start on breakfast.

    Ann and Amy were both just waking up when she got back into the bedroom, so she went to give them both a hug before she went down to the kitchen.

    “Morning sleepy heads.” Amy said, as she sat on the edge of the bed and gave Ann a hug.

    “Morning sis.” Ann said still looking half-asleep, as she hugged Amy.

    “Looks like I better get the kettle on as soon as I get down to the kitchen.” Amy said with a grin.

    “I thought you’d have done that anyway sis.” Ann said with a smile.

    “I would have sis, but it looks like you need it a little more today.” Amy said with a sad look.

    “Just that first day back at work feeling, after nearly a week off.” Ann said with a sigh, as she tried to rub the sleep from her eyes.

    “You’ll be fine sis, once you’ve had that first cup of tea.” Amy said, as she hugged Ann again.

    “I really think it will take a couple of cups this morning baby sister.” Ann said with a giggle.

    “Okay, I’ll go and get it brewing, ready for when you get down there sis.” Amy said, as she stood up. “But first I need to say good morning to Amber.” Amy added, as she walked around to the other side of the bed to give Amber a hug.

    “Morning Amy.” Amber said, as she sat there grinning at her.

    “Morning sis.” Amy said, as she sat on the edge of the bad and wrapped her arms around Amber.

    “How you feeling today Amy?” Amber asked, as she rested her head on Amy’s shoulder. Amber couldn’t think of a better way to start the day.

    “I’m still a little sore, but I love the way it looks and feels when I use the toilet now.” Amy said with a big grin on her face.

    Amy could see that Amber wanted to ask her something when they broke the hug, but she looked too afraid to ask it. Amy had a good idea that she wanted to see what she looked like now between her legs.

    “Do you want to see it Amber?” Amy asked sounding very nervous.

    Amber’s eyes shot up from looking at Amy’s crotch, to look her right in the eyes. “Would you really let me see what Prue, I mean mum did to you?” Amber asked with a shocked look on her face.

    “Yes, if you want too.” Amy said sounding really nervous about asking her.

    “Yes Amy, I really want to see what mum did, that has you looking so happy now.” Amber said, as she smiled at Amy.

    Amy stood up and opened her dressing gown, then she lifted up her night gown. She turned around to face Amber, so she could look at what Prue did the day before.

    Amber found herself sat looking at another woman’s vagina, but she also knew that Prue had turned Andy’s penis into what she was now looking at.

    “I can’t believe it’s not real Amy. It looks just like mine and Ann’s.” Amber said, as she reached out and ran her finger down it. “I’m sorry Amy, I shouldn’t be getting you worked up I guess.” Amber said, as she moved her hand away quickly.

    “I can’t get excited at the minute Amber. Mum gave me some pills to stop that from happening. That’s what Mandy picked up for me yesterday from the pharmacy.” Amy said, as she let her nightgown drop back down to cover herself up again.

    “I better let you go and make a start on breakfast Amy. Do you want me to come down now, or should I get ready for work and then come down?” Amber asked, as she suddenly changed the subject.

    “You can come down now and get dressed later if you want Amber.” Amy said feeling a little worried at the way Amber suddenly changed the subject. “I’ll see you down stairs when ever you decide what to do.” Amy turned and left the bedroom.

    “What was that all about Amber?” Ann asked in an upset voice.

    “I’m not sure what you mean Annie?” Amber asked looking puzzled.

    “You went from sounding really interested in what Amy had done yesterday, to almost kicking her out of her own bedroom.” Ann snapped at her.

    “I’m sorry Annie, but I just never expected her to look so real.” Amber said, as she let her head fall back onto the pillow again. “Do you think mum would give me some of them pills to stop me getting excited?” Amber added, as she covered her face with her hands.

    “I doubt it Amber, but you better make your mind up what you’re going to do. Because you’re running the risk of hurting Amy more acting like this, than you would telling her how you really feel about her.” Ann said, as she leaned over and kissed Amber on the forehead, just before she slid out of bed. “Try just being her friend, just like you and I are.” Ann added, as she walked into the bathroom.

    Amber realised that Anne had a point, she did need to just treat her like she did Ann and the others and stop worrying about everything else. Amber slid out of bed and decided to head down and make up for being so off with her just now.

    Amy got down to the kitchen and found Mandy sat reading the paper with a cup of tea in front of her.

    “Morning Amy. How you feeling today?” Mandy asked with a smile.

    “Morning Mandy. I’m not feeling as sore as I did yesterday, but it does hurt a bit when I move around to much.” Amy said, as she walked over to Mandy and gave her a hug.

    “How does it feel to look like a woman from head to toe?” Mandy asked with a grin.

    “It felt really good this morning when I sat on the toilet, then I had to wipe myself when I’d done. It just felt so right as I did it.” Amy said with a puzzled look, as she tried to explain how she really felt about it all.

    “I think I know what you mean Amy, but I know that Chrissy and Cathy would really understand you.” Mandy smiled, as she saw how happy Amy looked now.

    Chrissy and Becky were the next to turn up looking refreshed, having just taken a shower together.

    “Morning Mandy, morning Amy.” Chrissy said, as she walked over to Mandy first and hugged her, then she walked over to Amy and hugged her.

    “Good morning Mandy.” Becky said, as she wrapped her arms around her and kissed her on the cheek.

    “Morning you two. How’s the backside today sis?” Mandy asked, as she put the paper down.

    “Not as tender today, I can sit down on it again now.” Chrissy smiled.

    “I’m really glad to hear that sis.” Mandy smiled

    “Morning Amy.” Becky said, as she walked over to Amy and hugged her. “Thank you for taking such good care of my baby last night.” Becky added, as she hugged her a little tighter.

    “It was my pleasure Becky. I really enjoyed taking care of her for you.” Amy smiled.

    Amy, Chrissy and Becky set to work on breakfast. They were joined by a fourth when Amber turned up. Amy looked a little nervous, as she wasn’t sure how Amber really felt about her after the way she sort of told her to go away in the bedroom. She soon had a smile on her face, when Amber walked over to her and gave her a hug.

    “What can I do to help Amy?” Amber asked with a grin.

    “You can start doing the toast for me Amber, if you don’t mind?” Amy asked.

    “You’re the boss.” Amber said with a grin, as she went over to the toaster and made a start.

    Amy put all her worries that Amber might be upset with her to rest, as they started dancing around to songs on the radio and singing to them.

    Ann entered the kitchen to find Mandy giggling, as she watched the girls all dancing around. Amy was kind of stood singing along more than dancing, as she was still a little bit to sore to try dancing yet. Ann was just happy to see Amy and Amber having fun.

    “I really do wonder how they can all be so full of life this early in the morning.” Ann asked Mandy, as she slid a cup of tea over to her. “MMM, thanks Mandy. That tastes really good.” Ann said after she took a sip from the cup.

    “It could be a bit on the strong side, as it’s been brewed for some time now.” Mandy said with a worried look.

    “Just how I like it Mandy. It gives me a kick start in the morning when it’s this strong.” Ann said with a grin, as she took another big sip.

    “You really are just like me first thing in the morning. I like it really strong too.” Mandy laughed.

    The girls soon had breakfast ready and on the table. They all ate it and then set about getting ready for work. Amber wanted to make a start on getting the dishes washed but was stopped by Becky.

    “I’ll sort them later Amber, you better go and take a shower and get ready for work.” Becky said, as she turned her away from the sink so Amy could take her up to get a shower, then get dressed.

    The girls all gave Ann a hug before she left for work. Then they all headed up to get ready themselves. Becky stopped down stairs and made a start on the dishes.

    “If you go and take a shower Amber, then I’ll bring you an outfit to wear to the shop when I’ve taken my shower.” Amy said, as she gave Amber a hug at her bedroom door.

    “Okay Amy, I’ll see you shortly then.” Amber smiled, as they broke the hug and went to their own bedrooms.

    Amy was just putting on the corset over her blouse when she heard a knock at her bedroom door. “Come in!” she shouted. Amber poked her head around the door.

    “Hi Amber, is everything okay?” Amy asked.

    “Yes, I just thought it would be easier for me to head over here to get ready with you. I hope you don’t mind?” Amber asked, as she walked over to help Amy with her corset.

    “Thanks Amber, I always have trouble getting this thing on.” Amy giggled.

    “I really love the look you have when you wear the corset over a blouse.” Amber said, as she tied off the laces.

    “I really like it as well and it’s a good advert for anyone coming into the shop.” Amy said with a smile.

    “Do I get to dress like you then Amy?” Amber asked with some hope in her voice.

    “You sure do sis.” Amy said with a grin, as she handed Amber a garter belt to put on, while she went to get the rest of her outfit for the day.

    Amy was wearing a grey skirt and jacket, so she picked out a dark blue one for Amber to wear. She picked out a blue corset and blouse for Amber, where as Amy’s were both silver. Amy laid everything out on the bed for Amber to see before she set about helping her dress.

    “Thanks for letting be borrow some of your clothes Amy.” Amber said with a grin, as she thought about how a year ago she never would have thought she’d be saying that.

    “No problem Amber. I’m looking forward to spending some time with you at the shop.” Amy smiled, as she handed Amber the blouse to put on, then she handed her the skirt. Amy helped her with the corset, then Amy handed her the jacket to put on. The final part was the shoes, which Amy knelt down to fit on Amber’s feet for her. They only had a two-inch heel, so Amber wasn’t going to have any trouble wearing them all day.

    “How do I look then baby sister?” Amber asked, as she stood grinning at Amy.

    “I think you look really good sis, but why don’t you look in the mirror and see for yourself.” Amy said, as she motioned for Amber to move over to the mirror.

    Amber did just that and found she looked really smart. She thought it looked even better when Amy came and stood next to her.

    “We both look set to take on the world Amy.” Amber said, as she wrapped her arm around Amy’s waist.

    “I don’t know about that sis, but I’ll tackle your hair and makeup.” Amy said with a giggle, as she led Amber over to the dressing table and sat her down.

    Amber just relaxed and let Amy work on her hair and then her makeup. It didn’t take long, as Amy went for a simple daytime look, nothing special like Chrissy did when they were going to the club. Amber looked in the mirror and loved what Amy had done to her.

    “I can see you’ve been having lessons off Chrissy.” Amber said with a smile, as she looked at Amy in the mirror.

    “Yep, do you like it?” Amy asked looking a little worried.

    “Like it? I love it.” Amber said, as she stood up and gave Amy a hug.

    Amber thought, that Ann was right, she did need to relax more and just treat Amy like she would her. Amber realised that she’d been a little stand-offish with Amy. She was scared of her finding out how much she loved her, but in doing that she was really pushing Amy away and hurting her even more than she would do by telling her how much she really loved her.

    “We better get down stairs, or Mandy will sack us both.” Amy said with a giggle, as she saw the time was getting on.

    “I don’t want to be fired before I even get to the shop. Not that I’m being paid.” Amber giggled.

    They both walked back down to the kitchen holding hands and smiling at each other. Amy was happy that Amber wasn’t being funny with her over seeing what mum did to her. Amy thought if anything, Amber seemed more like her old self again, the old Amber that she used to see Ann having fun with. The same old Amber that treated Andy like a little brother.

    Amy finally put all the worry’s behind her about Amber not liking her now she was Amy and was looking forward spending the day with her.

    Just before they got to the kitchen Amy stopped walking and stopped Amber as well, as they were still holding hands.

    “Is everything okay Amy?” Amber asked, as she felt the tug from Amy stopping.

    “Yes everything is perfect Amber. I just wanted to thank you for still being my friend.” Amy said with a smile. “I wasn’t sure until just now whether or not you did really like me. You’ve been a little distant with me since you got here, but when you came down for breakfast you were just like your old self again.” Amy said with a smile.

    “I’m sorry about that Amy. Ann told me upstairs just after you left to start breakfast, that I was not treating you like the others. I guess I was worried about hurting you if I said the wrong thing.” Amber said, as she pulled Amy into a hug. “Ann told me I needed to relax and just treat you like I would her, so I have been and it looks like she was right. Again!” Amber added as she rolled her eyes.

    Amy had to giggle at that, as she knew what Amber was getting at. Ann had a knack for being right most the time. Amy could remember how Amber and Andy would get told off for playing around by Ann when she would come over and stop on weekends, when mum and dad were away, before Amy showed up that is. Amber had to stop coming over after that, which Amy now felt bad about.

    “Amy, Amy! You okay? You looked miles away then.” Amber asked, as she looked into Amy’s eyes.

    “I’m sorry Amber.” Amy said looking sad.

    “Don’t be sorry, you’re back on planet earth again now.” Amber giggled.

    “No Amber, I mean I am really sorry.” Amy looked even more down when she said it this time.

    “Sorry about what Amy?” Amber asked with a puzzled look.

    “I’m sorry that you had to stop coming over on the weekends when my parents were away. We use to have so much fun, but I stopped it when, well when I showed up.” Amy let her head drop as she said it.

    “Please don’t be sad Amy. I was glad that you were having a good time with Ann, even if she did lie and tell me that your parents had stopped going away. I think she only said that because she knew I wouldn’t come round if he was there.” Amber said the last bit with hate in her voice.

    Amy knew that Amber had no love for, her and Ann’s dad, not since she’d lived with them for that short time. Dad had tried to stop Amber doing stuff and tried treating her like a second daughter. Amber soon got a job and found a little place of her own. That was another reason Amy hated her parents. She loved having Amber around back then, but he had to spoil it, just like he did everything else.

    “Let’s find something more fun to talk about.” Amber said with a goofy look, which made Amy giggle. “Looking better already.” Amber added when she saw Amy giggle.

    “That’s the Amber I remember.” Amy said with a grin, as she wrapped her arms around her to give her another hug.

    “You know I’m hard to forget about.” Amber said with a grin, as they broke the hug. “Come on or Mandy really will fire us.” Amber giggled, as she took Amy by the hand again and pulled her along to the kitchen.

    They found Mandy, Becky and Chrissy all sat at the table having a cup of tea when they got there. Well Mandy was sat at the table, but Becky was sat on Chrissy’s knee at the table.

    Mandy, Becky and Chrissy could all see that Amber was more relaxed around Amy now, which made them happy. They were all starting to worry that Amber was going to push Amy away if she kept blowing hot and cold with her.

    “Sorry we’re late boss.” Amber said with a worried look.

    “Don’t worry, we have time yet. Do you two want another cup of tea before we head off?” Mandy asked.

    “Yes please.” Amber said, as she took a seat at the table, after helping Amy to sit down.

    “You look really good in that outfit Amber.” Becky said, as she watched her helping Amy to sit, then taking the seat next to her.

    “Thanks Becky. It does feel really different to the normal clothes I wear.” Amber said with a smile.

    “Do you normally dress like you were dressed on Friday? Cut off jeans and T-shirts.” Becky asked, as she cuddled with Chrissy.

    “Yep, but I think I’ll be looking much smarter from now on, with all the stuff you brought me.” Amber giggled.

    “I’m surprised you never made more clothes for yourself Amber.” Chrissy said with a questioning look.

    “I’d have loved to Chrissy, but I’m working two jobs and trying to keep up my grades in my Uni course. I just don’t have the time.” Amber said with a sad look.

    “I’m glad we were able to help you out then.” Chrissy said with a smile.

    “I really don’t know how I will ever repay you all.” Amber said looking thankful to them all.

    “We’re not asking you to, Amber and we never will.” Mandy smiled.

    “Just remember all our sizes when you become a big fashion designer.” Becky said with a grin.

    “I don’t think I’ll ever be a big fashion designer, but I will always remember all your sizes. You’ve all given me some great ideas for dresses already.” Amber smiled. “What time are we leaving boss?” Amber asked with a grin.

    “You won’t be leaving at all, if you keep calling me boss.” Mandy said, as she looked at Amber with a scowl. “It’s sis, or Mandy if you don’t want to call me sis.” Mandy added with a smile.

    “Okay, sorry sis.” Amber said with a grin.

    “That’s better. We should really see about heading off now.” Mandy said with a smile, as she looked at her watch.

    They all got up and headed to the front door. Amber had to giggle when she saw the trouble Mandy had pulling Chrissy away from Becky.

    “They’re like this every morning when we leave the house.” Amy said, as she opened the back door of Mandy’s car for Amber to get in, then she walked around to the other side and got in herself.

    Mandy dragged Chrissy over to the car and put her in the front passenger seat, then walked around and got in herself. They all waved to Becky, as they pulled off the drive on their way to the shop.

    Becky let out a sigh, as she walked back into the house, she was already missing Chrissy. She set about doing some housework before she headed back to bed just after dinner.

    Amber sat looking out the window and chatting with the others. She had no idea where the shop was, or how long it would take to get there. Amber could see that Chrissy was missing Becky and felt sad for her.

    Amy could see Amber looking at Chrissy. “Don’t worry, she’ll be okay once we get to work.” Amy said, as she read Amber’s mind.

    Amber just looked at Amy and smiled when she said that to her. Amber was amazed that Amy knew just what she was thinking at that minute.

    Mandy was soon pulling up behind the shop. They all got out and then waited for Chrissy to open the shutter by putting a key on a box to one side and then a motor sprang to life, as the shutter roll up. Then Mandy unlocked the door so they could all enter once she turned the alarm off.

    Amber tagged onto Amy as she walked around firing up the computer and putting the kettle on. Once they’d had a drink, Amy showed Amber how she checked the Ebay shop to see what they had sold and how to print out the order. Next Amy showed her how to check the online shop and print out those orders as well. Amber was amazed at just how busy they were. She soon got the hang of it all and was running around grabbing stock so Amy could pack it. Anything she wasn’t sure about, she’d go and ask Chrissy, or Mandy. Depending on which one wasn’t busy at the time.

    Chrissy and Mandy both realised what I good worker Amber was within the first hour of them opening the shop and she was making them all laugh. They had never seen Amy laugh so much before.

    That’s how it was for the rest of the day. Amy would give Amber an order sheet and she would go and find the item for her. Amy was glad to have Amber there, as she really wouldn’t have been able to keep walking around all day with how sore she still was.

    They all stopped for some lunch when a woman turned up from the hotel with a basket of food. Then they all got back to work again.

 

    Ann was just grabbing her purse to go for lunch when she saw Carl walking towards her office.

    “Hello Carl. Is everything okay?” Ann asked looking worried.

    “Hello Ann. Don’t look so worried. I just wondered if you would grab a bite to eat with me, as I need to talk to you about some stuff.” Carl asked with a smile.

    “Sure Carl, but are you sure everything is alright?” Ann asked, still not sure whether or not she’d done something wrong.

    “Yes everything is fine. You’re doing a top notch job and all the people under you think you’re the best boss they could have.” Carl said with a grin.

    “They’ve said that to you?” Ann asked looking a little shocked.

    “Yes, they all love the fact that you’ll sit and help when they have a problem and you’re always in the thick of it.” Carl said grinning even more.

    “I’m glad they all like me so much. I just don’t like to see them all working so hard while I sit and watch over them. That just isn’t me.” Ann said, as she let Carl lead the way.

    “You’re just like me in that respect Ann. I like to feel like anyone that works for me, can come and talk to me if they have a problem.” Carl said, as he held a door open for Ann to exit the building. “I hope you don’t mind Ann, but I asked Vic to join us, as he will need to know what we decide.

    “Sure I don’t mind one bit, but where are we going to eat?” Ann asked feeling worried again that she might have done something wrong.

    Vic was stood next to his car and opened the back door when he saw Carl and Ann walked towards him.

    “Hello Ann, are you feeling okay? You look a little pale.” Vic asked with some worry in his voice, when he saw the way Ann looked.

    “Hi Vic, yes I’m fine. I’m just not use to the boss taking me out for lunch, I feel like I’m about to get fired or something.” Ann said with a very nervous giggle.

    “Don’t worry Ann, I know that it’s nothing bad, in fact it’s not really to do with you as such.” Vic smiled, as he helped her get in the car while Carl walked around the other side and also got in the back.

    “I can see that you’re still worried Ann, so I’ll tell you what I wanted to talk to you about.” Carl said with a business look on his face.

    “I wish you would Carl.” Ann said looking worried still.

    “I’ve been speaking to Vic about the place Amber is living. He told me what a run down dump it is.” Carl said with a sad look.

    “I can’t argue with you on that one Carl. Amy and I are trying to talk Amber into letting us help her find a better place and then help with the rent on it.” Ann said in such a way as to stop Carl thinking she didn’t worry about her friend.

    “I’m not trying to say that you should have been doing more to help her Ann, Having met Amber, I would say she never would have taken the help even if you offered.” Carl laughed. Ann had to laugh as well, as she new that Carl was right.

    “I still don’t understand why you asked me to lunch Carl.” Ann asked with a puzzled look.

    “I want to help Amber find a new place to live while she finish’s her Uni course. “I’ve spent the morning calling some letting agents in the area around the Uni grounds and have them sending me all the details on the best places they have to let.” Carl said with a smile.

    “So you’re going to let her pick a new place to live when she gets home?” Ann asked looking shocked.

    “Yes sort off. I’m going to trick her into thinking that I’m looking for a place to buy, that way she can pick the place she likes the best without realising it.” Carl said with a grin.

    “What about the cost, she will need to know she can afford it and the upkeep Carl.” Ann said looking worried.

    “I’m going to cover all the cost and set her up with money going into her account on a regular basis.” Carl said, as he took hold of Ann’s hand to help calm her down. “I’ve even sorted out a new car for her. Do you think she’ll be okay with a new silver mini?” Carl asked.

    “I think she’ll love it all, once she stops telling you off.” Ann said with a giggle.

    “I can live with her being mad at me for a couple of weeks, just as long as I know she’s in a safe place and working on getting good grades.” Carl laughed.

    Vic parked the car in front of a restaurant and then got out and opened the door for Ann to get out. Carl was use to getting his own door, so Vic never tried to get around the other side of the car to get it for him.

    Carl led the way into the restaurant and was led to a table that had a sign that said served on it.

    “Did you book the table Carl?” Ann asked.

    “No, They always keep a table reserved for VIP’s.” Carl said with a grin.

    “How do they know you’re a VIP?” Ann asked in a whisper.

    “Maybe because I own the place.” Carl whispered back grinning at her.

    “Oh, I see.” Ann whispered back.

    “Why are we whispering?” Carl asked in a whisper, with a funny look on his face.

    “I really have no idea.” Ann whispered back, as she started to giggle.

    Vic started laughing at this point, he found the whole whispering thing really funny.

    Carl ordered drinks and then the food for them all. They all chatted about the plan to sort out Amber with a new place to live and some other little bits as well, as they ate. By the time they had all finished, Carl had a working plan.

    They took Ann back to work and left her. She would chat with Amy and the others, later, about the plan to fool Amber into picking her new place to live.

 

    Ann got stuck in with the others sorting out they accounts for the club, once she got back to her office, but was also really happy that Carl was willing to do so much to help her friend out. Then she remembered that Amber was part of the family now, so Carl was just helping out his little sister.

    Amber was happy to hear Mandy say she was locking the front door to the shop at the end of the day. She never realised just how much work Amy and the others did in a day.

    “How you feeling Amber?” Mandy asked, as they were loading up the boot of her car.

    “I can see how you afford the life style you have now. You don’t just sit around looking pretty all day.” Amber giggled, as she put the last bag in the boot so Mandy could close it.

    “It’s not normally this busy, but with being shut for so long, the orders have stacked up.” Mandy smiled, as she waited for Chrissy and Amy to finish locking up the shop. “If you feel like helping again tomorrow, it will be a little easier.” Mandy added, as she held the car door open for Amber to get in.

    “I’d love to help again tomorrow, if you think I helped.” Amber said looking all bouncy in the back seat all of a sudden.

    “You were a great help Amber. I don’t think we ever would have got on top of it all today if it wasn’t for you.” Mandy said from the driver’s seat.

    “I think you were amazing today Amber.” Chrissy said from the other front seat.

    “Thanks you guys. I had a lot of fun.” Amy said with a grin. She loved spending the day with Amy.

    “I hope you had time to look for some other bits you want.” Mandy said, as she pulled out into the flow of traffic, so they could head to the post office.

    “I could take one of everything Mandy.” Amber giggled. “I did see a couple of bits I’d like to add to my collection.” Amber added with a grin.

    “Well let us know which ones tomorrow and we’ll make sure we have them in your size.” Mandy said, as she drove the car.

    Mandy pulled up outside the post office and they all got out the car to take the parcels in.

    Back at home, Becky had just finished putting a roast in the oven when Ann got home from work.

    “Hi Ann. I thought you’d be home later tonight, with it being your first day back.” Becky said, as she put the kettle on to make a pot of tea.

    “I thought the same thing when I headed off to work this morning, but the team I have working under me are really good at their job. So it was just like a normal day at the office in the end.” Ann said, as she sat down at the table.

    Becky made a pot of tea and then poured Ann a cup out, once it had brewed for five minutes. Ann told Becky about the lunch she had with Carl and how he’s going to help Amber. Becky was happy to hear that Amber would have a better place to live when she went home again.

    They changed the subject when they heard the others get home. Becky got up and ran to give Chrissy a hug when she saw her walk into the kitchen.

    “How was working with Amy?” Ann asked Amber with a smile.

    “It was fun, I never realised it was such hard work though. I’m really tired now.” Amber said with a tired look.

    “Dinner won’t be ready of an hour or so, Amber. So if you want to go and lie down, I can call you when it’s ready.” Becky said with a smile.

    “That would be nice, if none of you mind?” Amber asked, as she looked at them all.

    They all said, no they didn’t mind. So Amber hugged them all and then left to take a nap before dinner.

    Once Ann knew that Amber was gone, she sat the others down at the table and filled them all in on what Carl was going to do for Amber. They were all really glad that Amber would have a good place to live, just like Becky was.

    “When is Carl planing to put all this in action then Ann?” Amy asked.

    “He’s hoping to have all the pictures for the different places by Sunday, so he can let her look at them Sunday afternoon before we all head out for dinner.” Ann said, as she sat drinking her tea. “We need to let Amber pick the place, but we also need to give just enough input to stop Amber working out what we’re all up to.” Ann added, just before taking another sip.

    The girls all agreed to do their best acting on Sunday when Carl showed them the pictures.

    “I’d forgotten about us all going out Sunday night. Did you get the details off Brad sis?” Chrissy asked, as she sat on Becky’s knee cuddling.

    “Yes it’s all booked, I got the details off Brad on Monday at the barbecue. Carl sorted out booking the tables and a limo to take us all.” Mandy said with a grin.

    “I’m really looking forward to spending the night slow dancing with my baby all night.” Chrissy purred.

    “I wonder if Amber would want to spend the night dancing with me?” Amy asked in a thoughtful way.

    “I bet Amber would get a real kick out of doing that with you sis.” Ann giggled. “You know how playful she can be sometimes.” Ann added with a grin.

    “Well at least we won’t be the only all girl couple out there.” Amy said with a grin, as she looked at Chrissy, sat on Becky’s knee.

    “I’m sure you’ll make just as cute a couple as we will.” Becky said grinning.

    “Does anyone mind if I go and take a soak in the bath for a bit? I’m feeling a little sore.” Amy said, as she stood up.

    “Not at all Amy. I’ll come and fetch you when dinner is ready, if you’re not back by the time it’s ready, sis.” Ann said, as she stood up and hugged her.

    “I’ll see you all later.” Amy smiled, as she turned and left to take a bath.

    Amy headed up to her room and started the bath, then added some nice smelling oils to help her relax. She loved the idea of being able to do such a simple thing like that without thinking it was wrong. She was soon stood naked waiting for the bath to finish filling up. She took the time to take a look at herself in the full-length mirror on the back of the door. Amy found it hard to believe that the girl in the mirror was really her.

    Once the bath was full, she slipped into the water and relaxed once it stopped stinging when she first let her tender groin touch the water.

    “MMM, that feel so good…” Amy said to herself, as she lay back in the tub and closed her eyes.

    Amy knew that she must have fallen sleep, because the next thing she knew Ann was tapping her on the shoulder.

    “Amy, Amy, dinner will be ready soon.” Ann said, as she knelt at the side of the tub.

    “Ah, what. Oh sorry sis, I guess I fell asleep.” Amy said, as she remembered where she was.

    “That’s okay sis, I’m just sorry I had to wake you up.” Ann said with a smile, as she stroked the side of Amy’s face. “How was working with Amber today?” Ann asked.

    “It was really good sis. I was worried this morning that Amber wasn’t that keen on me, but we had a talk before we left for work. After that it was just like having the old Amber back.” Amy said with a grin. “She had us laughing all day. I’d forgotten how funny she could be at times.” Amy added with a giggle.

    “I’m glad you both cleared the air. I think she’s still trying to get use to having everyone around. I know how she feels baby sister, it took me a bit of time to adjust.” Ann giggled0.

    “I think she’s over it now sis, she was really fun to be around today. I’m really looking forward to going out Sunday night, I know she’ll be a laugh.” Amy said with a smile.

    “I’m sure you’ll have a fun time sis. How you feeling down there now?” Ann asked, as she pointed to Amy’s groin area.

    “It feel really good right now sis.” Amy said with a grin.

    “I bet it does, but how as it been today at work?” Ann asked with a giggle.

    “It was getting a little sore by the time we got home, but once I got in the bath it felt much better.” Amy smiled. “I think it would have been much worse if Amber hadn’t been doing most the running around at the shop.” Amy added, as she sat up in the tub.

    “I’m really glad Amber was there to help out then.” Ann said, as she stood up and grabbed a towel, so she could wrap Amy in it as she stood up.

    “Thanks sis.” Amy said, as she stepped out the bathtub and let Ann wrap the towel around her. Ann hugged Amy as she wrapped her baby sister in the towel. “MMM, that feels really good sis. A nice warm towel and a hug from my big sister.” Amy said, as she rested her head on Ann’s shoulder.

    “Will you be okay getting dressed sis? I need to go and wake Amber.” Ann asked, as she hugged Amy.

    “Sure sis, go and wake Amber.” Amy smiled, as she gave her sister one final hug.

    Amy started to pat herself dry, as she watched Ann leave the bathroom to go and wake Amber up.

    Ann walked across the hallway and entered Amber’s room. She could see a lump in the middle of the bed sleeping, so she walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. She watched Amber sleeping for a couple of minutes before she shuck her shoulder to wake her up.

    “Amber, Amber, dinner is nearly ready.” Ann said.

    Amber slowly opened her eyes and smiled when she saw Ann sat there.

    “Thanks Annie.” Amber said, as she stretched.

    “How you feeling now Amber?” Ann asked.

    “Ask me in ten minutes, when I’m awake.” Amber giggled, as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

    “I’ve just had a chat with Amy, she said that you were a lot more fun to be around today.” Ann smiled.

    “I thought about what you said this morning Annie and I realised that I did just need to treat her the same as I treat you. She saw the old me right away and was really happy about it.” Amber smiled, as she sat up. “She was worried I hated her.” Amber added with a hurt look.

    “I had a feeling that she was worrying about the way you were being towards her. If you’re not ready to be her lover, then you can at least be her friend.” Ann said with a smile, as she leaned over and hugged Amber.

    “I’m sorry for making Amy feel so bad Ann. I’m glad you told me off this morning, I had a really great time once we cleared the air.” Amber said, as she hugged Ann back.

    “You know that Andy use to love playing games with you and having a second big sister. Amy’s no different, she just wants the same big sister and friend.” Ann said, as she pulled away from Amber, so she could look her in the eyes.

    “Amy pretty much said the same thing to me this morning. She even felt bad about you stopping me coming over when your parents were away, after Amy first showed up. I told her I was just happy to see her having a good time for once.” Amber said, as she sat up.

    “I’ll leave you to wake up fully then and I’ll see you down stairs shortly. I want to go and make sure Amy’s okay.” Ann said, as she stood up and walked to the bedroom door.

    “Why, did something happen to Amy after I came to lie down?” Amber asked looking worried.

    “No, she’s fine. I just left her drying herself off after taking a soak in the bath. She was a little sore down below.” Ann giggled, as she pointed to her groin. “Oh, thanks by the way, for helping her at the shop today. She said that she never would have made it without you being there to help her.” Ann added with a smile.

    “No thanks needed Annie, I had a really great time. Not just with Amy, but with Mandy and Chrissy too.” Amber said with a grin.

    “Well I better leave you to get ready to come down for dinner then.” Ann said, as she left the room.

    Amber sat there thinking about the laugh she had today at the shop and whether or not she could just give up on Uni and stay here. She soon brushed it off when she thought about all the hard work she’d put into getting this far and how she needed to prove to herself that she could get a degree without the help of her step father, or the money he stole from her. Amber slid off the bed and went to the bathroom before heading down for dinner.

    Ann walked back into hers and Amy’s room and found Amy sat at the dressing table playing with her hair. She was already dressed in a little pair of shorts and a three-quarter T-shirt that left her mid section showing. Ann loved the new look on Amy. She could also see that Amy wanted to show of her new womanly curve where the shorts went between her legs.

    “I love the new look baby sister.” Ann said with a grin, as she walked over to where Amy was sat.

    “Thanks sis, I wanted to show of the new me a little more.” Amy said, as she struck a sexy pose with one hand behind her head and the other on her hip.

    “You look like one of those sexy pin up girls they use to have on the side of the planes in world war two.” Ann giggled, as she held out her hand to help Amy stand up.

    Amy thought that was a real compliment and hugged Ann once she was stood up.

    “Thanks sis, now I know that I must look good.” Amy said grinning.

    “You always look good to me sis.” Ann said, as she hugged her little sister. “Now come on, I’m hungry and Chrissy and Becky will have dinner on the table by now.” Ann added with a grin.

    “Lead the way sis.” Amy smiled, as she wrapped her arm around Ann’s waist.

    Ann and Amy had just come out their room when they saw Amber coming out of her room. Amber was also dressed in little shorts and a T-shirt just like Amy was.

    “I just love your sense of style Amy.” Amber said with a grin, as she looked her up and down.

    “Like wise Amber, you’re looking good too.” Amy giggled, as they both struck a sexy pose at each other.

    Ann just stood shaking her head from side to side, as she watched them both start giggling, as they hugged each other. “I’ve created a monster, or two of them.” Ann thought to herself, but even she was soon giggling, as she watched them both laughing.

    “Come on you two, dinner will be cold at this rate. Then Chrissy and Becky won’t make it for you again.” Ann said in a firm voice.

    Amber and Amy looked at each other with shocked looks, then they both ran off down the hallway. Ann just followed them down the hallway at her normal pace, giggling at them both. Mandy was just coming out her room as Ann walked past, so they both walked back down to the kitchen together.

    Chrissy was just stealing a kiss and a quick hug from Becky when they both jumped, as Amber and Amy burst into the kitchen. They went from hugging to clinging on to each other for dear life, as they both let out a scream.

    “Sorry.” Amber and Amy both said when they saw the scared looks on Chrissy and Becky’s faces. Amber and Amy did have to giggle though when they saw how they had their arms wrapped around each other. They pointed it out to Chrissy and Becky and even they had to giggle about it.

    Becky soon put Amy and Amber to work putting the vegetables in bowls while she had Chrissy mashing the potatoes She carved the roast. Once everything was ready, they all sat down to eat. Mandy and Ann had turned up while they were all working, so they were ready to eat right away.

    Once Dinner was out the way, Mandy and Ann helped Amy and Amber clear the dishes away, then Amy got an apple pie out the oven that Becky had put in to warm up while they ate dinner. Amber grabbed a tub of ice cream out the freezer and added a couple of scoops to each bowl before taking them to the table.

    They all sat quietly eating the desert. Amber could tell that it was another one of Mable’s by how good it tasted.

    When they were finished, Mandy and Ann cleared everything away and then set about getting the dished washed and dried.

    Amber put the kettle on and made a pot of tea, while they all let Chrissy sit and spend some time with Becky before it was time to go and get ready for work.

    Chrissy went up stairs with Becky to help her get ready when it was time. All the girls walked to the door when they heard the doorbell, so they could all say hi to Vicky when she turned up. Then they all waved Vicky and Becky off before heading to the living room, after Mandy and Ann grabbed a couple of bottles of wine out the fridge.

    They all spent the rest of the night sat on the sofas watching a movie. Ann, Amber and Amy were sat on one sofa. Chrissy and Mandy were sat on another. They all called it a night when the movie ended and headed off to bed.

    Friday was pretty much a repeat of Thursday, except for the shop not being quite as busy. This meant Amber had time to pick out and try on the other bits she took a liking to, the day before. By the time they were ready to head home, Amber had a large pile of boxes in the boot of Mandy’s car that belonged to her. The rest of the boot was full of parcels that needed dropping off at the post office on the way home.

    Becky said dinner would be ready in half an hour, so Mandy, Amy and Amber all left to go take a shower, while Chrissy made the most of spending time with her lover.

    Ann got home a little later, so she decided to leave getting changed until after dinner. She sat at the kitchen table and enjoyed the cup of tea Chrissy poured out for her.

    Chrissy and Becky were just dishing up dinner when Mandy, Amy and Amber walked back in the kitchen.

    “MMM, this smells really good Becky.” Amber said, as she sat down at the table, just as Becky put a plate of chicken and rice down in front of her.

    Chrissy and Becky walked back and forth until everyone had a plate, then they sat down and made a start on their own dinner. Chrissy and put a bowl of prawn crackers in the middle of the table, so they all took some and scooped up some of the chicken and the rice up before putting it in their mouths.

    Once they had eaten dinner and Amber and Amy had served up chocolate cake and whipped cream for desert. Ann made a fresh pot of tea and they all sat there with a cup in front of them. Mandy spoke.

    “Amy, you won’t be needed at the shop tomorrow.” Mandy said, as she sat drinking her tea.

    “Why not Mandy, Have I done something wrong?” Amy asked looking worried.

    “No, you’ve done nothing wrong baby sister, I just want you to spend some time with Ann and Amber. Just the three of you.” Mandy smiled.

    “Are you sure Mandy? I don’t want to leave you and Chrissy short handed.” Amy said with a pained look on her face, as she thought of how busy it would be with just the two of them.

    “We’ll cope Amy and Saturdays aren’t normally that busy anyway.” Chrissy said, as she sat cuddling with Becky.

    “I think it would be good for the three of you to spend the day together. You can finally have the shopping trip you talked about.” Becky added with a smile.

    Amy wanted to argue with Mandy about it, but could tell by the look on her face, that she wouldn’t win. So she smiled and then said, “Thanks Mandy, Chrissy.”

    “You’re welcome Amy, just have a good time and get to know each other again.” Mandy said with a smile.

    It was soon time for Chrissy to head up stairs with Becky. Ann decided that she’d follow them up so she could take a shower and get out of her work clothes.

    Ann was back down half an hour later wearing her bathrobe and slippers. She couldn’t see the point of putting clean clothes on for a couple of hours.

    They all went to the door like they always did when Vicky arrived to pick Becky up. They were stood talking when Chrissy came down also wearing her bathrobe and slippers, but she had a very beautiful looking Becky on her arm.

    Becky was wearing a body hugging red dress, which came down half way between her knees and her bottom. She towered over Chrissy in the four-inch heels she had on.

    They all told her how pretty she looked and then gave her and Chrissy a couple of minutes to say a final goodbye before they all watched her leave with Vicky.

    Chrissy looked a little down as they all made their way back to the living room. Chrissy curled up on one of the sofas with Mandy, while Ann, Amy and Amber all chatted excitedly about what they could do tomorrow. By the time they were all ready to call it a night, they had a plan as to what they would be doing tomorrow.

    They all gave Mandy and Chrissy a hug at Mandy’s bedroom door before they headed down the hallway to get ready for bed themselves.

    Amy woke the next morning pinned to the bed by arms and legs belonging to both Ann and Amber. She slid out from under them, then looked at the clock to see what the time was. Amy was shocked to see that she’d slept in so late. She quickly took care of business in the bathroom and then dashed down stairs to make breakfast for Chrissy and Mandy before they left for work.

    Becky was just washing some dished when Amy burst into the kitchen, making Becky jump again.

    “I swear I’m going to get you fitted with a bell, if you don’t stop making me jump when you come into the kitchen.” Becky said in a slightly harsh tone, but she soon giggled.

    “Sorry Becky, but I wanted to get down in time to make Chrissy and Mandy breakfast before they left for work.” Amy panted, as she tried to get her breath back after running all the way down from her bedroom.

    “I’m sorry little sister, but they have already eaten and left for work already.” Becky said with a sad look.

    “Oh, I see. I never even got to hug them before they left.” Amy said looking sad, as she sat down at the table.

    “Hey! Don’t look so down about it. I think they were glad to see you having a lie in for once.” Becky giggled, as she joined her at the table and poured them both a cup of tea out.

    “Thanks Becky.” Amy said, as she took a sip from the cup Becky just slid over to her. “Do you think Mandy and Chrissy are really okay with me not working today? Chrissy looked a little down last night while Ann, Amber and I chatted about the things we were going to do today.” Amy said with a worried look.

    “They wouldn’t have given you the day off if they didn’t think it would be okay Amy.” Becky giggled. “Well Mandy wouldn’t have, but Chrissy might have still. That’s just the way she is.” Becky added, as she giggled some more.

    “Do you know if anything is bothering Chrissy?” Amy asked.

    “I think I know what it may be, but it’s nothing to worry about really.” Becky said with a sigh.

    “If that’s the case, then why are you so worried about it?” Amy asked.

    Becky looked at Amy and knew right away that she wasn’t fooling her. So she took a deep breath and then told Amy what she thought the problem was.

    “I think she’s scared of losing you now Ann and Amber are back in your life. She’s not said as much, but I can see it in her eyes, as she watches you play around with Amber.” Becky said with a sad look.

    “Chrissy is never going to lose me Becky! I love being around her, I wish she was coming out with us today.” Amy said sounding shocked at what Becky just said. “Yes I love having Amber back in my life, but Amber is Ann’s best friend. Chrissy is mine!” Amy added with a grin.

    “I think she’d really like to hear you say that to her Amy.” Becky said with a smile and a tear in her eye.

    “She can be so silly sometimes. So is that why she was so upset the other day then? She didn’t just think she was losing a friend, she thought she was losing her best friend.” Amy asked, with a surprised look on her face, as she realised she just worked out the real reason for Chrissy’s upset.

    “Yes I think it was Amy. Chrissy just panicked and her brain shut down. Then you get what happened the other day.” Becky said with a silly look on her face. “I think it’s because she was an only child and she never had any friends growing up, that she doesn’t really understand what having friends is really all about. That’s why she tries so hard to please everyone all the time.” Becky added with a sigh.

    “I never realised any of that Becky. I never had any friends, but I always had Ann and Amber to do stuff with. Most the time they would take me out places, just to get me away from my parents.” Amy said with a ting of hatred in her voice.

    “You were lucky to have them there for you. I just wish that Chrissy had not been an only child, but then she wouldn’t be as loving as she is now.” Becky said with a dreamy look in her eyes.

    “You can’t change one thing about a person without changing other stuff as well. So you just have to live with them the way they are and I love Chrissy just the way she is.” Amy said with a smile.

    “Very true Amy. I don’t think I would want to change one thing about my Chrissy.” Becky said grinning.

    Becky changed the subject to what Amy and the others had planed for the day. Amy spent some time telling her, until they heard Ann and Amber talking as they entered the kitchen.

    “Morning Becky, morning Amy.” Ann said, as she walked over to them both and then gave them a hug.

    “Morning Ann, morning Amber.” Becky said, as she hugged Ann and then looked at a still half-asleep Amber stood just behind her.

     “Morning.” Amber said, as she pulled out a seat and sat down on it.

    “I take it someone didn’t want to get up yet.” Amy said with a pout, as she leaned on Amber’s shoulder and looked her in the eyes, as Amber turned to look at her.

    “There should be a law against people being up this early on a Saturday.” Amber said in a grumpy voice, just before she had a big yawn.

    “Do you think a nice cup of tea and a bacon sandwich might make you feel any better?” Amy asked.

    “MMM, that sounds like a great idea baby sister.” Amber said with a grin, as she gave Amy a peck on the cheek.

    “Can I get some of that too?” Ann asked with a pout.

    “I guess so.” Amy said, as she stood up and rolled her eyes, just before she let a grin appear on her face. “You know I couldn’t let you go hungry big sis.” Amy added, as she hugged her.

    “You’re way too good to me, sis.” Ann smiled, as she hugged Amy back.

    “Do you need any help Amy?” Becky asked.

    “I should be okay Becky, but thanks for asking.” Amy smiled, as she got the bacon out the fridge.

    Amy was soon putting a plate in front of Amber and then Ann. She made herself one and then joined them at the table to enjoy it while that talked about the club and other stuff.

    Becky was soon sat yawning, so she stood up and then said, “I’m really sorry, but I’m going to head back to bed, as I’ve only had a couple of hours sleep so far. Leave the dishes and I’ll sort them when I get back up later.” Becky smiled, as she headed over to the kitchen door. “I hope you have a nice time shopping and I’ll see you all later.” Becky added, as she left the kitchen.

    Amber didn’t think it was fair to leave the dishes for Becky to wash, so she washed and Ann dried them. When they were done, the kitchen looked spotless. They all smiled and then headed up to get ready to go shopping.

    They all left the house and Amy locked the front door, but never armed the alarm, as Becky was in there still. Ann had gone and got the car started while she was doing that, Amber had got in the front, so Amy got in the back.

    “Are you both ready to go and do some shopping then?” Ann asked with a grin.

    Once Amber and Amy had both said yes, she pulled out the driveway and headed towards the city. Ann parked the car in the same car park Mandy used on Tuesday once they got into the city then they headed off to start shopping.

    The three of them were having a good time trying on different clothes and just wandering around, but it wasn’t as much fun as it was on Tuesday. They all realised that they missed having Chrissy, Mandy and Becky along to enjoy it with them. They stopped at a food court at lunchtime to grab something to eat.

    “This really doesn’t seem as much fun without the others.” Ann said, as she sat down after getting them all a sandwich and a drink.

    “I know what you mean sis, I’m missing Chrissy.” Amy said with a sigh.

    “Is everything okay sis? You’ve seemed a little quiet all day so far.” Ann asked looking a little worried.

    “I feel fine sis, but I have been thinking about something Becky told me this morning.” Amy said with a week smile, as she took a bite out her sandwich.

    “What did Becky talk to you about this morning then?” Ann asked.

    “She told me about how Chrissy never had any brothers, or sisters growing up and she never had any friends either. Becky said that she thinks Chrissy is scared that now I have you and Amber back in my life, that I won’t need her any more.” Amy said with a pained look on her face.

    “Well that will never happen!” Ann said in a firm voice.

    “That’s what I told Becky when she said it to me, but I still feel I would like to do something to show Chrissy how much she really means to us all. She does the cooking and our makeup when we go out, but she never asks for anything in return other than that we like her.” Amy said with a sad look.

    “What sort of thing do you have in mind baby sister?” Amber asked.

    “I’ve got no idea what to get her.” Amy said, as she shrugged her shoulders at them both.

    “Well at least we’ve got something to look for now this afternoon.” Amber said with a grin.

    They finished lunch and then set about finding a gift for Chrissy that showed her how much they all loved her. They weren’t having much luck until Amy saw a pair of boots that she knew Chrissy would love. They were knee length white suede with a three-inch heel. Amy went into the shop and asked for them in her size, as Chrissy wore the same size as her. She never even asked how much they were and just paid for them.

    Amber remembered seeing a white leather mini dress in a shop down the road that had a matching leather jacket that went with it, so they were soon back in that shop buying the dress and jacket as well.

    “Do you think Chrissy will like the dress and boots?” Amy asked with a grin.

    “I think she’ll love it baby sister and if not, then I’ll take it off your hands.” Ann said with an evil grin.

    “I think Chrissy will look amazing in the dress Amy.” Amber said, as she wrapped her arm around Amy’s waist.

    All three of them decided that the afternoon was more fun because they were doing something for Chrissy. They all wanted to thank her for doing their makeup the past couple of months and Amber for the past couple of times she went to the club with them.

    They put their bits in the car and then headed home again. Amy was excited about giving Chrissy her gifts.

    Chrissy and Mandy were both happy to see the clock say it was home time, they had both forgot how much work there was for just the two of them.

    “I never realised how much help Amy had become to us sis.” Mandy said, as she helped Chrissy lock up the shop.

    “I know what you mean, I never realised how quiet it was with just the two of us working here all day. We didn’t get time to have a laugh once today.” Chrissy said looking worn out.

    “I know what you mean little sister.” Mandy said, as she hugged Chrissy. “You really missed her today, didn’t you?” Mandy asked, as they broke the hug.

    “Yes I did, but I guess I better get use to her not being around as much now.” Chrissy said, as she activated the shutter at the back door after Mandy had locked the door.

    “What do you mean by that sis?” Mandy asked with a puzzled look.

    “Now she has Ann and Amber back in her life, she won’t need me as much will she.” Chrissy said looking sad.

    “Now you’re just being silly. Amy will want you around until the end of time sis.” Mandy giggled.

    “She just looks so happy when ever she’s around them both. I just wish I could make you look that happy when we do stuff together.” Chrissy said, as she got in the car.

    “You do sis, but you’re just the one making her look that happy, that you always miss it.” Mandy said, as she put her hand on Chrissy’s knee and gave it a squeeze. “Amy sees you as her sister and her best friend. You nursed her back to health Chrissy, that is something a person never forgets.” Mandy added, as she started the car and headed for home.

    Ann was happy to see they had beat Mandy and Chrissy home when they pulled on to the driveway and parked up in front of the house. They all got out and grabbed the bags out the back before entering the house once Amy had unlocked the door.

    Becky was sat at the kitchen table drinking a glass of juice. She was wearing her dressing gown, so they knew that she’d not been up long.

    “Hi girls, did you have a good time shopping?” Becky asked.

    “It wasn’t as much fun without you, Chrissy and Mandy, but we had a good time.” Ann said, as she sat down at the table.

    Amy and Amber also sat down at the table. Becky slid the jug of juice over to them and they all poured themselves a glass out. They were chatting with Becky when they heard Chrissy and Mandy get home from work.

    Chrissy entered the kitchen and saw Becky sat at the table, she smiled, as she walked over and sat down on her knee. Chrissy wrapped her arms around Becky’s neck and kissed her for all she was worth.

    “Did you miss me babe?” Becky asked, as they broke the kiss.

    “Always, lover.” Chrissy purred. “Did you have a good time shopping?” Chrissy asked, as she turned to look at Ann, Amy and Amber. She could see that they must have had a really good time, by the way they were all sat looking at each other grinning.

    “It wasn’t as much fun with out you three being with us.” Amy said with a pout.

    Chrissy felt a little better when Amy said that. She thought that she might still have a chance at keeping Amy as a friend after all.

    “Did you find anything nice?” Chrissy asked with a smile.

    “Yes we did Chrissy, we found something really special.” Amy said with a grin, as she stood up and walked over to where they had left the shopping bags.

    Amy picked up the one with the boots in and the one with the dress in, then she walked over to where Chrissy was sat on Becky’s knee and handed Chrissy the two bags.

    “Do you not want to take them out the bag for me to look at?” Chrissy asked with a puzzled look.

    “I could Chrissy, but why would I want to take your gift out to show you, when it would be better for you to take them out.” Amy said with a grin.

    “You got me a gift, but why?” Chrissy asked looking puzzled.

    “Because I wanted to buy my best friend a gift, to thank her for looking after me while I was getting better after the accident. I also wanted her to know that she’s my best friend, as I don’t think I’ve told her yet.” Amy said grinning.

    Chrissy just sat looking at Amy, as her eyes started to tear up. She thought Amy was going to start to distance herself from her, but instead she drops this bombshell on her.

    “I’m your best friend?” Chrissy asked in a shaky voice.

    “Yes you are. Don’t be mad with Becky, but she told me this morning that you seemed worried about me not wanting to do stuff with you anymore, now that Ann and Amber are back in my life.” Amy said with a sad look. “Amber is a good friend, but she’s Ann’s best friend. So I want you to be my best friend.” Amy added with a grin.

    Chrissy jumped up of Becky’s knee and hugged her for all she was worth. “Thank you Amy, thank you so much.” Chrissy said, as she cried on her shoulder.

    “So are you going to look at the gifts I got you?” Amy asked with a grin, as they broke the hug.

    “Sure, sorry. I forgot all about the gifts. You really didn’t need to get me anything Amy, I’m just happy to have you in my life.” Chrissy said, as she picked up the bags and put them on the table.

    The first bag Chrissy looked in was the one with the dress and jacket in. Chrissy let out a gasp, as she saw what Amy had got her.

    “Amy! This is beautiful, but I can’t take this off you. It must have cost a fortune.” Chrissy said, as she held up the white leather dress and then the jacket.

    “Yes you can Chrissy. It’s not just from me, Ann and Amber helped pick it out. We all wanted to do something special for you.” Amy said, as she looked at Ann and Amber.

    “You do all these amazing things to help others Chrissy, but never once expect anything in return.” Ann said, as she stood next to Amber smiling.

    “You haven’t done yet best friend.” Amy said with a grin, as she looked at the other bag on the table.

    Chrissy put the jacket down and then looked in the second bag, where she found a large box. She slit the box out and then took the lid off. She opened the tissue paper that was covering the contents to find the most beautiful pair of white boots she’d ever seen.

    “Wow! These are beautiful Amy.” Chrissy said, as she picked one up and hugged it to her chest.

    Amy had to smile, as she’d never seen Chrissy act this way before. She thought Chrissy truly did look happy for once.

    Chrissy put the boot back down and then gave Amy a big hug, just before she gave Ann and Amber one too.

    “Thank you. I really don’t know what else to say.” Chrissy said, as a tear ran down her cheek, as she was so happy.

    “Please say you’ll wear them tonight when we go to the club.” Amy asked with her hands gripped together in front of herself, like she was praying.

    “Just try and stop me.” Chrissy said with a grin, as she wrapped her arms around Amy again to thank her once more for the gifts.

    Everyone was happy to see Chrissy back to her old self, as they had all been worried about her since the trouble the other day over the misunderstanding and the spanking she got off Prue.

    Mandy sat at the table smiling, as she watched Chrissy giggling and having fun with Becky, Amy and Amber. Ann was sat next to Mandy watching them chat about some of the things they tried on and the hunt for a gift to give Chrissy.

    “It wasn’t as much fun as I thought it would be you know.” Ann said, snapping Mandy out of her day dreaming.

    “I’m sorry Ann, what did you say?” Mandy asked when she realised Ann had just spoken to her.

    “I said that it wasn’t as much fun shopping with just me, Amy and Amber. We all missed having you three along.” Ann said with a smile, as she watched the others chatting on the other side of the room.

    “I’m sorry. I thought you could all use the time to be alone.” Mandy said with a sad look.

    “I think it made us all realise that we have been alone and we really like being part of a much bigger family now.” Ann said with a grin, as she put her hand on top of Mandy’s.

    “So does this mean we only plan things we can all do from now on?” Mandy asked with a giggle.

    “Oh god yes.” Ann said with a stern look, just before she started to giggle as well.

    Ann and Mandy sat drinking their juice as they watched Amy dancing around, while she told Chrissy and Becky about some of the stuff they did while they were out shopping.

    “That was a really nice thing Amy did just now. Chrissy really was worried that Amy wouldn’t want to spend as much time with her now.” Mandy said with a smile, as she watched Chrissy giggling like she hadn’t seen her do in a long time.

    “I have trouble remembering what Amy was like before she left home, when I look at her now.” Ann said, as she watched her baby sister.

    “Is that such a bad thing Ann?” Mandy asked, as she took another sip of her juice.

    “No, not at all Mandy, I’m glad to see the real Amy living her life. I always thought that Amy was playing at being Andy, not the other way around.” Ann said with a puzzled look, as she hoped Mandy understood what she was trying to say.

    “Don’t look so puzzled, Ann, I understand what you’re trying to say. Chrissy was the same when I first met her in my shop all those years ago.” Mandy smiled, as she thought back to that first time they met in the shop and how she seemed to liven up once she was dressed as Chrissy for the first time.

    “So do you think that Amy will turn out like Chrissy?” Ann asked with a smile.

    “I think she already is Ann. The thing with the gift is the sort of thing Chrissy would do.” Mandy giggled.

    “You’re right Mandy, it does seem like the sort of thing that Chrissy would do for one of us.” Ann giggled. “I guess it’s true what Chrissy said to me once.” Ann added with a smile.

    “What was that Ann?” Mandy asked.

    “She said that you’re only as good as the people you have around you. I can see that she was right now. Amy is becoming just like Chrissy and I love the thought of that.” Ann said, as she watched Amy trying to steel the boots off Chrissy, then Chrissy hugging them to her chest.

    Amy had to laugh when she tried to take the boots back she just gave Chrissy as a gift, because Chrissy hugged them to her chest calling them, “My precious.” In a voice like the character Gollum from the “Lord of the Rings” movies.

    Amber was laughing so hard she nearly fell of the seat she was sat on. Amy had to catch her even though she was also laughing.

    “That was really funny Chrissy.” Amber said, as she wiped away tears of laughter from her eyes.

    “I trust you will let me lend the boots at some point, best friend?” Amy added with a grin.

    “So that’s the real reason for being my best friend then is it?” Chrissy said with a raised eyebrow. “You just want to steal my clothes.” Chrissy added, as she sat on Becky’s knee rubbing her chin like she was working out a mystery.

    “No! That’s not the reason Chrissy. I could do that just by being your sister. A best friend has the blessing to take what she wants.” Amy said with a grin.

    “Oh I see, that’s fine then Amy.” Chrissy giggled. “You already know that I’ll let you wear anything I have and that goes for both of you.” Chrissy added with a smile.

    “I know that sis.” Amy smiled. As she wrapped her arms around Chrissy and hugged her. “Thank you for being part of my life.” Amy whispered in her ear.

    Chrissy never said anything in return, but she did hug Amy a little tighter, which said more to Amy than any words could. Amy also saw tears in Chrissy’s eyes when they broke the hug, but Chrissy was smiling, so Amy knew that she was really happy about how the day turned out.

    “Well I don’t know about you lot, but I’m going to take a nap. I want to be as rested as I can, if I’m going to be dragged onto the dance floor later.” Mandy said, as she looked at Chrissy, Amy and Amber. The three of them just looked at each other and then started grinning.

    “I think I better go and take a nap as well.” Chrissy said, as she sat on Becky’s knee yawning. “Do you feel like taking a nap baby?” Chrissy asked, as she looked at Becky.

    “I’ve not been up very long babe, but I’ll come and cuddle with you until you fall asleep.” Becky said, as she playing with Chrissy’s hair.

    Chrissy smiled, as she knew that cuddling with Becky would really help her fall asleep. Chrissy jumped up off Becky’s knee, then followed Mandy out the kitchen pulling Becky along behind her.

    “Do you feel like taking a nap before we head out to the club later?” Ann asked, as she looked at Amy and Amber.

    “I am feeling a little tired sis, so I think it would be a great idea if we did.” Amy smiled. “Will you cuddle with me until I fall asleep?” Amy asked Amber with a pout, as she did her best impression of Chrissy asking Becky.

    Amber playfully wrapped her arms around Amy and tilted her backwards, so she was looking down at her. “I’ll even cuddle with you after you fall asleep babe.” Amber said, as she leaned in and planted a kiss on Amy’s lips, just like Becky would do with Chrissy. It wasn’t quite as romantic as the one Becky gave Chrissy, as they both started to giggle while they kissed.

    “I don’t remember Chrissy and Becky giggling while they kiss.” Ann said with a grin on her face, as she watched the two of them play around. “Come on you two, let’s go and take that nap.” Ann added, as she led them out the kitchen and up to their room.

    They all cleaned off their makeup and then stripped down to their underwear before they all climbed into bed. Amber cuddled up to Amy, just like she said she would.

    Amy was soon drifting off to sleep feeling really good. She was soon dreaming about the kiss she got off Amber, but this time they didn’t start giggling. This time she enjoyed a longer version of it, just like she’d seen Chrissy and Becky do. Amy really loved this dream, she loved the soft feel of Amber’s lips as they touched hers. She also loved the way their lips stuck together as their lipstick covered lips touched.

    Amber was also dreaming about the kiss they had down in the kitchen. She was dressed in a suit, while Amy was in a beautiful ball gown. They were dancing to soft music and Amber would keep tilting Amy back to kiss her. Amber wished that it were real, just so she could keep kissing Amy whenever she wanted.

    It was just after six in the evening when Amy woke needing the toilet. She slipped out from under Amber’s arm and made her way to the bathroom. She still loved the fact that she could now just sit and pee, then wipe herself just like Ann and the others did. It was a simple thing, but meant so much to Amy. Once she was done in the bathroom she headed back out to the bedroom, so she could wake the other two.

    “Ann, Amber! It’s gone six. We better see about getting some dinner, or we’ll never be ready when Vicky comes to pick us up later.” Amy said, as she shook them both, as she knelt on the bed between them both.

    “Do we really have to get up? I want to just stay here and sleep.” Amber said in a sleepy voice, as she pulled the covers up over her head.

    “No you can’t stay in bed! I want to go out and party!” Amy shouted, as she bounced up and down on the bed giggling.

    “Where do you find all the energy from sis?” Ann groaned, as she also pulled the covers up over her head.

    “Okay then, you’ve asked for it.” Amy said, as she slid off the bed.

    Ann and Amber both thought the same thing. If she uses that cold hand thing again, I’ll kill her.

    They got a shock of another sort though, when Amy pulled the covers off the bed before either of them could stop her.

    “Hey! That’s not fair!” They both shouted, as they lost the warm bed covers.

    “I’ll see you both down in the kitchen!” Amy shouted, as she ran out the room dragging the bed cover behind her.

    “Yes mum!” They shouted, as they both giggled at the sight of Amy running out the room with the bed covers.

    “I can’t make my mind up if I want to lover her, or kill her right now.” Amber said looking half-asleep still.

    “I’m leaning toward the killing right at this minute.” Ann giggled.

    They both slid off the bed giggling, as they set about putting their bathrobes on so they could head down for some dinner.

    Amy was just running past Mandy’s bedroom door when she heard it open, so she stopped running to see whom it was coming out.

    “Hi Chrissy.” Amy said with a grin.

    “Hi Amy. May I ask why you running around dragging the bedcovers with you?” Chrissy asked looking puzzled.

    “I’m trying to stop Ann and Amber going back to sleep.” Amy giggled.

    “Do you want to leave them in Mandy’s room while we head down for dinner?” Chrissy asked, as she opened the door fully for Amy to enter the room.

    “That would be great sis.” Amy smiled, as she entered the room and piled the bed covers up in the corner of the room.

    “Come on Amy, let’s go and see what Becky made for dinner.” Chrissy said with a smile, as she held out her hand for Amy.

    “MMM, that sounds like a great idea sis.” Amy said with a grin, as she took Chrissy’s hand, so they could head down to the kitchen.

    Becky and Mandy were sat at the kitchen table having a drink of juice when Chrissy and Amy entered the kitchen. Chrissy ran over and jumped on Becky’s knee.

    “Hi babe, how did you sleep?” Becky asked.

    “I slept okay, but not as well as I do when I’m cuddled up to you.” Chrissy smiled, as she kissed Becky.

    “I did cuddle with you until you fell asleep babe.” Becky said with a pout.

    “I know you did lover, but I just feel like I sleep better when I have you cuddling me all the time.” Chrissy purred, as she kissed Becky again.

    “Hi Amy, how did you sleep?” Mandy asked with a smile, as she watched Amy sit at the table facing her.

    “I slept really good thanks. I’m ready to head out and party later, but I’m really hungry right now.” Amy said, as she hugged her belly.

    “Well dinner is ready to serve, we’re just waiting on Ann and Amber to come down.” Becky said with a smile.

    “They should be down any minute.” Amy said with a giggle, as she looked at Chrissy, who was also giggling.

    Amy spent the next couple of minutes telling Mandy and Becky how she stole the bed covers and ran out the room with them. Mandy and Becky were both giggling by the end of her story.

    Just as Amy finished telling her story, Ann and Amber entered the kitchen and gave Amy a dirty look before walking over and giving everyone a hug. Amy let out a squeal when both Ann and Amber tickled her for stealing the bed covers.

    Chrissy got up and helped Becky dish up dinner and then they all set about eating it, so they could go and get ready for a night of partying at the club.

    They all thanked Becky for cooking another fantastic meal. Ann and Amber set to work getting the dishes washed, dried and put away. While Amy, Mandy, Chrissy and Becky all went up to take their showers.

    Ann had just walked back into the bedroom as Amy came out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her chest and another one around her head to stop her wet hair from dripping all over the place.

    “Hi sis, the bathrooms all yours.” Amy said with a smile, as she started to towel dry her hair.

    “Thanks baby sister.” Ann said, kissing Amy on the cheek just before she wandered off into the bathroom to take a shower.

    Amy sat at her dressing table and set about drying her hair. Then she sorted out her underwear just before deciding on what dress to wear to go out in. Chrissy had asked if she wanted to look through her and Becky’s closet, but Amy had said she wanted to wear one of the new dresses she brought on Tuesday.

    The outfit Amy decided the wear in the end was a purple Basque she fell in love with at Chrissy and Mandy’s shop and she found a really cute skirt that was the same colour while they were shopping on Tuesday. The skirt came to just above the knee, but had built in layers of petty coats to make it look much shorter. Amy put on a pair of black pantyhose, as she thought the tops of her stockings would show if she wore them.

    Amy was soon dressed and looking at herself in the mirror. That’s where she was stood when Ann came back out the bathroom.

    “Wow Amy. You look really cute in that outfit.” Ann said with a smile, as she found it hard to believe that this beautiful creature stood in front of her, was once her baby brother. She just looked way too beautiful to ever have been anything but female.

    “Thanks sis. The only problem is I don’t have any purple shoes to go with it. So I’m going to find something else to wear.” Amy said with a sad look.

    “Why don’t you pop down and ask Chrissy and Becky if they have any you can borrow?” Ann asked, as she walked over to Amy and gave her a hug.

    “I never thought of doing that sis.” Amy said, as her head shot up and she was grinning again. Amy was soon running out her bedroom, on her way to see if Chrissy and Becky could help her.

    Becky was just helping Chrissy get the dress on that Amy brought her when they heard a knock at the door. “Come in!” They both shouted, as they looked to see whom it was coming in.

    “Hi Amy, you look really great in that outfit.” Chrissy said, as Becky carried on tightening the built in corset on the dress.

    “Thanks Chrissy. You look really good in that dress too.” Amy said, as she looked at Chrissy stood just in front of her with the white leather dress on. Chrissy had also got on black fishnet stockings and the white boots Amy got her. The whole bedroom was filled with the smell of leather, which Amy found really nice.

    The dress was a strapless one, so Chrissy wasn’t wearing a bra and Amy loved the way the dress formed a V to show of the deep cleavage between the two sides of her dress.

    “Does the dress fit okay?” Amy asked, as she watched Becky tie off the laces.

    “Yes, it fits like it was made for me Amy. Thank you so much for the gift, I really love it.” Chrissy said, as she walked over to Amy and hugged her.

    “You’re most welcome Chrissy, I just wanted to do something for you. I wanted to thank you for all that you’ve done to make me feel more like the real me.” Amy said with a smile, as a tear ran down her cheek.

    “I wasn’t the only one that helped you Amy.” Chrissy said, as she wiped away the tear.

    “I know that Chrissy, but you’re the closest thing to a best friend I’ve ever had. You know how I feel deep down and you always make me feel better when I don’t feel like I can go on.” Amy said, as she wrapped her arms around Chrissy and hugged her. “I really love the others too, but I just feel that little bit closer to you.” Amy added, as she hugged Chrissy a little tighter.

    “Don’t worry Amy, we all understand how you feel. We’re just happy that you have Chrissy to lean on when you need it most.” Becky said, as she stroked Amy’s back while she hugged Chrissy.

    Amy soon broke the hug with Chrissy and gave Becky a hug to thank her for also being there for her all this time. Amy knew that Chrissy had made it through all the rough times with the help of Becky and Mandy.

    Chrissy made Amy laugh when she asked if Amy planned to go out in her slippers. Amy looked down at the big fluffy slippers on her feet and remembered what she was there for.

    “Why not? I thought it might catch on.” Amy said with a giggle. “No, I was hoping you might have a pair of purple shoes I could borrow?” Amy asked with a hopeful tone to her voice.

    “Sure Amy, I think we have a couple of pairs you can have a look at.” Chrissy said, as she led Amy by the hand over to the walk in closet.

    Amy still loved to come in here, she really loved to look at all the clothes and other bits Chrissy and Becky had. She was soon snapped out of her daydreams when Chrissy held up the two pairs of shoes for her to look at.

    “You never make it easy for me do you.” Amy said with a giggle, as she looked at both pairs of shoes.

    One pair was a court shoe and the other pair was a sandal with little diamonds all along the straps.

    “I’d go with the sandals Amy. I found the court shoes started to rub after a bit and as we’re going to be doing a lot of dancing.” Chrissy said with a grin.

    “Yes, a lot of dancing.” Amy said grinning back, as she took the sandals from Chrissy and then waited for her to put the other pair back where she got them.

    Amy was looking around at some of the dresses when she saw something that looked a little out of place sticking out from between a couple of dresses, so she stepped over and pulled on it. Amy suddenly found herself holding a clear plastic bag with what looked like a playboy bunny outfit in it and she was holding it by the white fluffy ball of the tail.

    “Did you use to be a playboy bunny Chrissy?” Amy asked with a puzzled look on her face.

    Chrissy turned around when she heard Amy say that. She saw Amy holding the bunny girl uniform and had to giggle.

    “No silly. I wore it last year for the Halloween party at the club. It was a lot of fun and I’d always wanted to dress as one anyway.” Chrissy giggled, as she walked over and took the uniform back off Amy and hung it back up on the rack. “Becky even let me serve drinks to the customers in the VIP section.” Chrissy added with a smile.

    The smile hid the fact that Becky had tricked Chrissy into spending the whole night serving drinks, due to Chrissy being too nosy about what costume she’d picked for her to wear.

    Amy giggled at Chrissy’s story, but deep down she really wanted to find out what it felt like to be dressed as a playboy bunny herself, but was to scared that Chrissy would laugh at her, or think her really weird if she asked. So she just let Chrissy lead her back out the closet without saying anything.

    Chrissy let Amy sit and put the shoes on and then she did her makeup for her like she always did, Amy watched her as she did it. Amy was beginning to see how Chrissy got certain looks and was eager to have a go herself.

    “Chrissy, do you mind if I have a go at helping you do the makeup on the others tonight?” Amy asked, as she watched Chrissy playing with her hair.

    “Not at all Amy, I think you’re getting really good at it now and I could do with the help.” Chrissy giggled. “You sort out Ann and Amber, while I do Mandy and Becky.” Chrissy added with a grin.

    “You will fix any mistakes I make, won’t you?” Amy asked looking worried all of a sudden.

    “You know I will Amy, but I don’t think you’ll make any.” Chrissy smiled. “Now go and sort out Ann and Amber and I’ll see you back here later.” Chrissy said, as she helped Amy to stand up again. Amy was a little unsteady on the new heels, but she soon ran off giggling, as Chrissy playfully slapped her bottom.

    “Do you really think she’ll be okay doing their makeup babe?” Becky asked, as she took the seat at the dressing table, Amy just got up from.

    “Yes I really do, she’s got really good over the past couple of weeks. Now all she needs is to practice doing other peoples.” Chrissy said, as she made a start on Becky’s.

    “I don’t care how good I ever got with doing my makeup babe, I would still want you to do it for me. I love the feel of your hands on my face. MMM, it feels so good…” Becky purred, as she let Chrissy work her magic.

    Amy got back to her room to find Ann just putting her dress on. Ann had found the dress in one of the shops they were in on Tuesday. She fell in love with it right away. It was a deep blue colour and it sparkled when she turned in it. It also had a plunging neck line that made you want to look at the cleavage showing between the front V of the dress and it also gave her a very sexy shape as the light hit the sides of the dress. Amy thought Ann looked really good in it. Amy thought it was a little more daring than Ann normally would have gone for, but she was glad to see her sister buying more daring stuff.

    “Wow sis, you look amazing in that dress.” Amy said with a grin.

    “Do you really think so? I’m not sure if I can pull off wearing it now.” Ann said, as she looked in the mirror. “I didn’t realised it would be this short when I brought it.” Ann added, as she tried pulling the skirt down a little more.

    “Don’t be silly sis, you look really good. I know that Brad will want to get his hands on you.” Amy said with a giggle.

    “I still can’t believe I brought this dress, what was I thinking.” Ann giggled, as she thought about what Brad would think when he saw her.

    “I think Chrissy and Becky are brainwashing you into thinking you’re a sexy super model.” Amy giggled.

    “It must be something like that, because I never would have even looked at a dress like this before I met them.” Ann said with her hands on her hips.

    “I’m glad to see your spending our money wisely.” Amy said, as she stood grinning at her sister.

    “I see that Chrissy and Becky helped you out with a pair of shoes then sis. They look really pretty as well.” Ann said, as she tried to shift the topic away from her.

    “Yep, you were right as always.” Amy said with a sigh, as she rolled her eyes, just before she started to giggle.

    “Didn’t you know that big sisters are always right.” Ann said with a grin, as she put her hands on her hips in a super hero pose.

    “Yes, but only because you keep telling me.” Amy said with a giggle. “Now come and take a seat, so I can do your makeup.” Amy added, as she pulled the seat out at the dressing table.

    “You’re going to do my makeup tonight?” Ann asked with a shocked look on her face.

    “I was going to, yes, but judging by the look on your face. I guess you still want Chrissy to do it for you.” Amy said looking sad, as she pushed the seat back in. Then she walked over to the bathroom.

    Ann went to stop Amy walking away, but before she could grab her arm, Amy pulled away and entered the bathroom.

    “Amy, please don’t be like this with me. I was just shocked to hear you say that you wanted to have a go at doing my makeup.” Ann tried to say, as Amy shut the bathroom door.

    Ann was knocking on the bathroom door when Amber walked in wearing a white dress and matching shoes. The dress had a tight looking pencil skirt look to it and off the shoulder short sleeves.

    “How do you think I look Annie?” Amber asked with a smile, but she soon lost the smile when she saw the worried look on Ann’s face. “What’s wrong Annie?” Amber asked, as she walked over to where Ann was stood.

    “I just put my foot in it with Amy.” Ann said with a sigh.

    “What ever did you do to her?” Amber asked looking puzzled.

    “She said that she was going to have a go at doing our makeup tonight and I think I sounded a little too shocked about it. Amy took it to mean I didn’t trust her, but I really didn’t mean it like that at all.” Ann said with a sad look.

    “Has she said anything since she went in there?” Amber asked.

    “No, not a word.” Ann replied.

    “Well is the door locked?” Amber asked, as she tried the handle. She was a little shocked to find out that the door opened. “Give me a couple of minutes and I’ll have her sorted out.” Amber added, as she entered the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

    Ann went and sat at the dressing table wishing she’d just sat down and let Amy do her makeup for her now.

    Amber found Amy sat on the toilet feeling sorry for herself when she got in the bathroom.

    “Hey baby sister, what you doing sat in here while Annie is out there waiting for you to make her look pretty for Brad?” Amber asked with a grin, as she went over to give Amy a hug.

    “Ann doesn’t want me to do her makeup. I could see that by the shocked look on her face when I said it.” Amy said in a sad tone of voice.

    “I think you have it all wrong Amy. Ann was just shocked to hear you were willing to have a go.” Amber said with a giggle. “I also think she’s worried that you’ll do a better job than she can.” Amber added with a grin.

    Amy always found it hard to stay feeling, down when Amber started grinning at her, so she had to giggle herself.

    “Do you really think that is what she’s thinking Amber?” Amy asked with a little smile.

    “Yep 100% baby sister. Now go and prove you’re better than she is.” Amber said, as she held out her hand to help Amy stand up. “Oh and before I forget, I just want to say how great you look in that skirt and Basque.” Amber added with a grin.

    “Thanks Amber, but I think you look really good in that dress. I’m really glad we kept that one when you gave it back to us, to hang up again in the shop.” Amy said, as she looked Amber up and down.

    “Thanks baby sister, that means a lot coming from you.” Amber smiled, as she tried to fight the urge to wrap her arms around Amy right that minute. “You better go and get Annie’s makeup done. Then you can do mine as well.” Amber added with a grin.

    “You may change your mind once you see how Ann turns out.” Amy said with a sarcastic laugh.

    “I think you’ll do a great job Amy, you did the last couple of morning when you did my makeup for work.” Amber said, as she put her hands on Amy’s shoulders and looked her in the eyes.

    “Okay then Amber, I’ll do your makeup after I’ve done Ann’s.” Amy said with a smile.

    “That’s my girl, now go and make your sister look even more beautiful.” Amber said, as she turned Amy around and playfully slapped her on the bottom, as she pushed her towards the door.

    Amy walked out the bathroom to find Ann sat at the dressing table with her head in her hands. Amy let everything fade away when she saw Ann like that, she thought Ann was crying, so she ran over to her big sister.

    “Sis! Please don’t cry.” Amy shouted, as she reached her sister.

    “Amy! I’m sorry for making you think I don’t trust you. I would never not trust you baby sister.” Ann said, as she stood up and threw her arms around Amy.

    “Amber said you’re just worried I’ll do a better job than you could.” Amy giggled, as she hugged her big sister.

    “You can believe what ever you want Amy, but don’t ever think that I don’t love you, or trust you.” Ann said, as she kept hugging Amy. “I was just shocked in a good way, that you are starting to have more faith in yourself. I’d be proud to let you do my makeup tonight.” Ann added with a grin, as she broke the hug with Amy.

    “Thanks sis, I won’t let you down.” Amy said with a smile.

    “You could never let me down Amy.” Ann said in a stern voice.

    Amy sat Ann back down and then set to work on her makeup. Ann found that Chrissy had really taught Amy well, as it felt just like Chrissy was doing her makeup, not Amy. Ann got an even bigger shock when she saw the finished result and realised that Amy really had been learning a lot from Chrissy.

    “Wow sis, you really have got the knack for doing this, just like Chrissy has.” Ann said, as she looked closely in the mirror at the amazing work Amy had done.

    “I can’t wait to see what you can do with me baby sister.” Amber said with a grin, as she looked at what Amy had done with Ann.

    “I’m sure she’ll try her best Amber, but you could never hope to look this good.” Ann said with her nose stuck up in the air, just before she started giggling.

    “Hey! Are you saying you’re better looking than me?” Amber asked with her hands on her hips and a firm look on her face.

    “If the cap fit’s, wear it. That’s all I’m saying.” Ann said as she shook her head from side to side in a matter of fact way.

    Amber just stuck her tongue out at Ann, as she pulled her out of the chair, so Amy could do her makeup.

    “I’m only joking with you Amber. I think you look really great even without makeup.” Ann said, as she gave Amber a hug, just before sitting her down at the dressing table for Amy.

    “I know you are Annie, but you do look really good in that dress and with the makeover your sister just gave you.” Amber said, as she looked at Ann in the dressing table mirror. “I feel sorry for poor Brad having to look at you dressed like that all night and not being able to touch you.” Amber added with a pout.

    “I’m sure he’ll make up for it when he has his breaks.” Ann said with an evil grin.

    “Yes we get the idea Annie, so don’t say any more.” Amber said with a giggle.

    Ann just smiled, as she walked over and sat on the bed to wait for Amy to finish working on Amber, so they could all go and see if the others were ready.

    Amy worked her magic on Amber and got the same response from Amber as she did from Ann. Amber thought that Amy was a true master, or mistress with makeup, just like Chrissy was.

    “Thanks Amy, I don’t really know what to say.” Amber said, as she looked at herself in the mirror.

    “Wow sis! You must have done a good job, I’ve never know Amber to be at a loss for what to say.” Ann giggled.

    “Hey! I can go off, people, you know?” Amber said with a pout.

    “I know, but could you really hate this face?” Ann asked with a grin.

    “No, but I can find other ways to get my revenge.” Amber said with an evil grin, as she rubbed her hands together.

    “So are we all ready to go and find the others then?” Ann asked, as she tried to not think about the different ways Amber could get her own back for her comment.

    “Just let me touch up my lipstick and I’ll be ready to leave.” Amy said, as she looking in the mirror.

    Ann and Amber waited for Amy to touch up her lipstick, then they walked down to Chrissy’s room, to see if they were ready yet.

    Amy got Chrissy to take a look at Ann and Amber’s makeup, to make sure she’d done a good job. Chrissy was really pleased with it and couldn’t see any place she could improve. So they all headed down stairs after knocking on Mandy’s door to get her. Chrissy had already been over and done her makeup, so they all headed off down stairs looking totally amazing.

    Vicky turned up right on time and they all headed off to the club for a fun night of dancing and drinking.

    The night went as well as the others had and Amber got to have a couple of slow dances with Amy when Becky turned up on the dance floor to slow dance with her lover. Chrissy had a big smile on her face for the whole dance. Amber and Amy could both see how much Chrissy and Becky really meant to each other as they danced.

    Amber wondered if Becky was just getting some practice in for tomorrow night when they went out for dinner and dancing at the place Brad and Ann told them all about.

    Mandy, Ann, Becky and Carla all had to laugh at the end of the night, as Chrissy, Amy and Amber were all singing and dancing as they got out the car back at home. Mandy told them to shush, so they all stood on the doorstep waiting for Mandy to unlock the door shushing each other. The others were finding it hard not to laugh at them as they did it.

    “How much did those three drink tonight?” Carla asked, as she watched them playing around in the hallway.

    “My first thought would be a lot.” Ann said, as she also watched them playing around.

    “They’ll feel it in the morning.” Becky added with a giggle, as she watched all three of them dancing to a song they had just made up.

    “I really think we should get them to bed before they decide they want to start cooking snacks.” Mandy said, as she moved in to help Becky grab Chrissy.

    Ann grabbed Amy and Carla grabbed Amber after she put down a leather case she was carrying on the table in the middle of the large hallway.

    Mandy left Becky to sort out Chrissy when they got to Becky’s room. Then she helped Carla and Ann to get Amy and Amber down to their room. Carla went back to Mandy’s room while Mandy helped Ann get the two girls ready for bed.

    Ann thanked Mandy for the help and gave her a hug before Mandy left to go and cuddle up to Carla, or Carl as it was by the time she got back to her room.

    Ann got ready for bed and had to wonder what Amy and Amber would feel like in the morning when they woke up. Becky was thinking the same thing about Chrissy. Where as Mandy was just wondering if she would get much sleep at all, as she started to kiss Carl. They would find out in the morning, they all thought to themselves.

 

To Be Continued

Authors note: I’d like to thank everyone that left a comment and also sent me private messages asking me not to give up writing this story. I was really moved by all the nice things you all had to say. I thought about replying to each and every one of you, but realised that the best way to say thank you, was to sit and write the next part of the story, so that’s what I did. I’m sorry for worrying you all with my mood and I hope you enjoy this part of my story and like the fact that I intend to write many more parts to it as well.

I really want to thank ChrisW, as without his posting the email I sent him, I never would have realised just how much you all like my story. I’m happy to share it with you all and really happy that you like it so much. Once again I thank you all so much.

Hugs & Love
SaraUK

 

Edited By H.E.R

up
175 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

So I snuck in under a new name!

I made a promise to SaraUK that I'd post her stories and that is what I'll do. EVEN IF I HAVE TO CREATE A NEW NAME EVERY TIME!

HUGGELS
ChrisW

I don't like myself, so why should you?

I don't like myself, so why should you?

You didn't have to do that

erin's picture

I turned your old account back on about three hours ago. I just wanted you to cool off.

Welcome back.

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Glad you decided to continue.

And thank you Chris for posting it.

Looking forward to the next one - J

Unless there is truth in my heart, my every effort is doomed to failure....

That which does not kill me only serves to delay the inevitable. My blog => http://jaynemorose.wordpress.com/ <= note new address

Hi Sara Thanks for anoher

Hi Sara

Thanks for anoher great chapter, I am so pleased you have decided to continue with the story, it would have been a shame if you had stopped this great story.

Thanks too for posting it now, I have to go to hospital at 7.30am GMT for an operation to free a trapped nerve in my arm and I am nervous as hell, this chapter helped to take my mind off the surgery.

Kepp up the great story I look forward to reading the next installment

Megumi :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

Another Wonderful Chapter!

jengrl's picture

Amy and Amber are really becoming closer and strengthening their friendship. A good relationship starts with a great friendship. It is wonderful that Amber is starting to open herself up more to Amy. It was a wonderful thing that they did for Chrissy. To know that you are loved and appreciated is one of the greatest feelings in the world. I look forward to another wonderful chapter to a wonderful story. Thank you Sara!

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

I'm Glad You Haven't Left Us

I'm happy that you decided to continue writing stories. I love this story especially, so keep it up. Again, I'm glad that you didn't give it up. Thanks.

Tim Washburn

Yay!

I'm sooo glad you're continuing this lovely story! And I'm glad you realize now how many people love your stories! :)

Amy and Amber's relationship is great to watch develop. Keep up the good work!

Saless

"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

Bless You and Thank You For Continuing to Write!!!

I want to thank you again for your wonderful work. I wait with bated breath for every chapter. Reading each new chapter injects just a touch of joy and optimism. I can't wait to see where you decide to take Amy and Amber, but I have to say that I hunger for a sweet and gentle love story. :) Please keep up the good work!

Better late than never

I really really love this story. Thank you to SaraUK, Editors & Everybody behind it for making this wonderful wonderful story.

Love n hugs....

Elizah