You Have it All Wrong Two - Part 07

Printer-friendly version

You Have It All Wrong
Two

Amy's Story

By SaraUK

Part 7

    Amy woke and remembered what Prue had said about her not being able to have the breast forms attached for the next week, and she felt really depressed about it all. She lay there watching Ann sleep for some time before she slid out of bed and went to use the bathroom.

    Ann woke up as Amy got out of bed. She watched Amy shuffle off to the bathroom. Ann could tell that Amy was still really down about the whole breast form thing.

    Amy finished on the toilet, then she sorted out taking a shower. Once she finished in the shower, Amy looked in the mirror to see how the rash was looking. She was happy to see that it was beginning to fade. Amy just hoped that it would be gone soon. She used some more of the cream Chrissy gave her, before she put on her bra and panties. She slipped her breast forms in, and then put her bathrobe on and left the bathroom to make a start on breakfast.

    "Morning baby sister. How you feeling today?" Ann asked, as she sat up in bed when she saw Amy leaving the bathroom.

    "Morning big sis, I'm feeling fine, the rash is beginning to disappear." Amy said with a smile, as she went over and sat on the edge of the bed so she could hug her sister.

    Ann could tell that even though Amy was smiling, she was still really missing the breast forms being attached to make it look like she really had breasts of her own.

    "I'm really worried about you Amy. You've just seemed really depressed the past couple of days." Ann said, as she hugged her baby sister.

    "I never meant to make you worry Ann, but I just feel so alone when I don't have the forms attached. I hated it yesterday, watching you all try clothes on. All I could do is watch. It just made me realise how different I really am to the rest of you." Amy said, as she broke the hug.

    Ann could see the tears welling up in Amy's eyes. She wiped away the tears before pulling Amy in for another hug.

    "I'm sorry Amy. I should have seen sooner that the shopping trip was upsetting you. Chrissy and the others would never want to do anything that would upset or hurt you sis. You do realise that, don't you?" Ann asked with some worry in her voice.

    "I know that Ann, but still it hurt a little when I saw all of you trying stuff on." Amy said with some hurt in her voice.

    "I really wish I could do something to help you out baby sister." Ann said, as she stroked Amy's hair while they hugged.

    "Just having you here with me now helps sis." Amy said as she hugged Ann a little tighter.

    "I'll always be here for you baby sister." Ann smiled.

    "Thanks sis, I'm glad to have you here too. I'd love to stay like this longer Ann, but I better go and make a start on breakfast." Amy said as she broke the hug.

    "I better let you get going then Amy. I need to see about making a move my self, or I'll be late for work." Ann gave Amy one final hug before she let her leave to make a start on breakfast.

    Ann was just happy that Amy was looking a little happier when she left the bedroom. Ann slid out of bed and made her way to the bathroom, so she could take a shower and see about getting ready for work.

    Amy was a little later getting down to the kitchen, so Mandy was already down there, sat at the table. She was drinking a cup of tea, and reading the morning paper.

    "Morning Mandy, Sorry for not getting down sooner, and having the tea made ready for you." Amy said, as she entered the room.

    "Good morning Amy. Don't worry about it; I can make a pot of tea." Mandy smiled.

    "I know you can Mandy, but I love to take care of you all." Amy said with a grin.

    "I know you do Amy, but please stop thinking you need to rush down every morning to make a pot of tea and sort out breakfast. It won't hurt to let Chrissy and Becky take over every once in a while." Mandy said.

    Amy just smiled at Mandy, and then set to work on making breakfast. It wasn't long before Chrissy and Becky turned up, so they helped Amy get it all ready.

    "How you feeling today Amy? Is that cream helping with the rash?" Chrissy asked.

    "I'm doing just fine!" Amy snapped at Chrissy, as she put her hands up to her chest. She wasn't happy that Chrissy reminded her about the trouble with her chest.

    Chrissy stepped back looking a little shocked that Amy had just snapped at her. Chrissy was trying to work out what she might have done to upset Amy. Not wanting to upset Amy any more, Chrissy didn't say anything else.

    Becky had gone to say good morning to Mandy, so she missed Amy snapping at Chrissy. Becky could tell that something was wrong between Chrissy and Amy, but she couldn't work out what it might be. Becky made a point to ask Chrissy later, but for now she just got stuck in helping them sort out breakfast.

    Ann turned up in the kitchen just as Amy and the others were dishing everything up, so she took her seat at the table and then poured herself a cup of tea.

    Amy put a plate of food down on the table in front of Ann, and then put a plate down for herself and took the seat next to Ann.

    "This looks really great Amy." Ann said, as she picked up her knife and fork.

    "No problem sis." Amy said, as she made a start on her own breakfast.

    Ann could tell by Amy's tone of voice that something was bothering her again. She could only guess that it had something to do with Chrissy, Judging by the way Amy kept looking at Chrissy.

    Chrissy kept stealing the odd look at Amy, but would look away again when Amy looked right at her. Chrissy really didn't like the fact that Amy was upset with her, and she couldn't work out why.

    Ann had come down dressed ready to leave for work, as she was running a little late today.

    "Thanks for a really nice breakfast Amy, Chrissy, and Becky. I better make a move, or I'll be late." Ann said, as she gave them all a hug before she left.

    Amy went up to get ready for work. She was really in a bad mood, but had no real idea why. Amy knew she'd snapped at Chrissy for no real reason, but she was also a little mad at Chrissy for reminding her about not having the breast forms attached. Everything was getting very confusing. Amy thought to her self as she sorted out her clothes for the day.

    Mandy left to go and get ready, while Chrissy just sat at the table looking sorry for her self.

    "Care to tell me what's going on between you and Amy?" Becky asked as she made Chrissy sit up, so she could sit on her knee.

    "I wish I knew babe. She's had the funnies with me since I first said good morning to her." Chrissy rested her head on Becky's chest as she said it.

    "There must be something more to all this, Chrissy. Do you want me to have a word with her about it?" Becky asked as she stroked Chrissy's hair.

    "I think I'll just let Amy get over it her self, but thanks for the offer to help out. I'll just keep out Amy's way until she's ready to talk about what's bothering her." Chrissy said, as she lifted her head off Becky's chest, so she could look her in the eye.

    "Okay babe, but please try to not let it bother you to much." Becky said as she hugged Chrissy.

    "I'll try not to lover, but I do worry about what I might have done." Chrissy said with a pout.

    "I know you love to worry babe. That's why I said try not to let it bother you. With the emphasis on try." Becky said with a smile.

    "I'll really try my best then lover." Chrissy pulled Becky in for a kiss as she finished speaking.

    Becky slid off Chrissy's knee and then pulled her up to her feet. "Come on babe, we better see about getting you ready for work. Mandy and Amy will be back down again soon." Becky took Chrissy by the hand as she said it and led her up to their room.

    Amy finished getting ready and then made her way back down to the kitchen. The kitchen was empty, so she sat at the table to wait for Mandy and Chrissy to get ready.

    Mandy was the first to get back down to the kitchen. "You're looking as lovely as always Amy." Mandy said with a smile.

    "Thanks Mandy. Do you think my makeup and hair look okay? Chrissy and Becky never came in to help me today, so I'm not sure whether I did a good job of it or not." Amy asked as she stood up to let Mandy get a better look.

    "You look really good Amy. I think all the lessons Chrissy gave you paid off." Mandy smiled. "Is everything okay between you and Chrissy? I couldn't help but notice that you two never said a word to each other all the way through breakfast." Mandy asked.

    "I think I might have been a little sharp with her when she asked me about the rash on my chest. I felt really bad about it after I said it, but at the same time I felt really mad at her." Amy said with a confused look on her face.

    "That would be the hormones Amy. Chrissy was, and still is like that from time to time." Mandy said with a little chuckle. "Do you not remember my Mum telling you about the mood swings that come with taking the hormones?"

    "I'm sorry Mandy, but I've just had so much on my mind the past couple of days. I feel really bad now for snapping at Chrissy, do you think she hates me now?" Amy asked as she let her head drop in shame.

    "Upset and worried maybe, but I know that Chrissy could never hate anyone." Mandy said as she hugged Amy.

    Amy had to giggle. What Mandy said was right, Chrissy could never hate anyone. This just made Amy feel even worse about snapping at her now.

    "I really feel bad now Mandy. Chrissy's been nothing but nice to me since we first met, and I just treated her really badly." Amy was close to tears now.

    "Hey! Don't start crying Amy; you'll make a mess of your makeup." Mandy said, as she looked Amy right in the eyes.

    "Sorry Mandy, but I just don't know how to fix this." Amy said.

    "Why don't you just try saying sorry to her, Chrissy will just be happy to know you're not mad at her. You should know by now that Chrissy likes to keep things simple." Mandy giggled.

    Amy thought about it for a couple of seconds. "You're right Mandy. Chrissy does like the simple approach to showing how sorry you are." Amy said with a smile.

    Chrissy got ready for work with some help from Becky; even though Chrissy thought that Becky spent more time slowing her down. Once she was ready, Becky held her hand and led the way down to the kitchen.

    "You sure everything will be okay today at the shop? I feel sorry for Mandy; she's going to have her hands full with you and Amy not speaking." Becky said with a sorry look on her face.

    "It's not like I don't want to speak to Amy. I just don't know what I might have done to make her mad at me." Chrissy let out a big sigh. "The only thing I can think of is the trouble with the rash, but Amy already said she didn't blame me for that." Chrissy added.

    "I'm sure it's not that Babe. Amy would have to blame Cathy as well if it were that. Cathy was the one that gave you the glue in the first place." Becky wrapped an arm around Chrissy's waist and gave her a hug.

    "I'm sure I'll find out at some point what I've done, and then I can do something to try and fix it." Chrissy said, as she hugged Becky back.

    Chrissy let Becky enter the kitchen first, and she followed close behind. Chrissy saw Amy stood with Mandy, she looked at them both till Amy made eye contact, and then Chrissy looked away again.

    Amy looked over at the door when she heard Chrissy and Becky talking just out side. She saw Chrissy look at her, then look away again once their eyes met. Amy realised that she must have really hurt Chrissy's feeling earlier.

     Becky felt Chrissy stop dead in her tracks. When she looked at Chrissy, she saw her lover looking down at the ground. Becky looked over at Amy, and saw that she was looking right at Chrissy, and then she looked at Becky and got a worried look on her face.

    Amy was about to walk over to Chrissy when she saw the look on Becky's face, it made Amy stop where she was. Becky looked ready to kill Amy for upsetting Chrissy. Amy saw the look on Becky's face change when she looked towards Mandy, so Amy looked at Mandy and saw a similar look on Mandy's face to the one that Becky had.

    Mandy looked at Amy and smiled as she indicated with her head for Amy to walk over and tell Chrissy what she wanted to say.

    Chrissy was looking down at the floor when she felt Becky let go of her hand. She looked up just as Amy reached the spot where she was stood. Chrissy looked away again, but saw Amy's hand come in and cup the underneath of her chin and then lift her head up, so she was looking Amy straight in the face.

    "I'm really sorry for snapping at you earlier Chrissy. Please forgive me; I don't know what came over me." Amy said as she let a tear run down her cheek.

    Chrissy let a tear run down her cheek as she threw her arms around Amy and hugged her for all she was worth.

    "Does this mean you forgive me Chrissy?" Amy asked as she hugged Chrissy back.

    "Does this mean you're not mad with me?" Chrissy asked as she pulled her head back, so she could look at Amy.

    "I don't think I was ever really mad with you Chrissy. I don't know how I'm really feeling at the minute. I'm sorry Chrissy." Amy had tears running down her cheeks as she spoke.

    "I know how you're feeling at the minute Amy; I had the same trouble when I first started taking my hormones. One minute you feel really happy, then the next minute you want to cry." Chrissy smiled as she took a tissue off Becky and started to wipe away the mess left from Amy's tears.

    "That's it Chrissy, I don't know whether I'm coming or going at the minute. Not being able to attach the breast forms is really getting me down as well." Amy said with a sorry look on her face.

    "All we've ever seen is Amy, even when you were still Andy. Nothing is ever going to change that." Chrissy smiled.

    Amy didn't know what to say, she just looked at Chrissy, and then she looked at Mandy and Becky. They just stood there smiling, both happy that Chrissy and Amy were both friends again.

    Chrissy helped Amy sort her makeup out, and then they made their way out to the car so they could get to work. Mandy let Chrissy have a couple of minutes to say goodbye to Becky, then they left for work.

    Becky waved them off at the door, and then headed back into the house so she could make a start on washing the dishes they'd used for breakfast.

     Once Mandy, Chrissy and Amy got to the shop and had everything opened up and the computer fired up, Amy put the kettle on and made them all a cup of tea before they started sorting out the orders for the changing service and the Ebay orders.

    Mandy was really happy to see Amy and Chrissy getting on so well again. She really wasn't looking forward to spending the whole day with them if they weren't talking to each other.

    Amy and Chrissy were working really well together, and Mandy was having a really good giggle watching them play around as they worked.

    Mandy was really happy to stop for lunch when she saw Carl walk through the door carrying a basket of food for them all. Mandy walked over to Carl and gave him a hug and a kiss.

    "Hi princess. Hope you've not been working to hard?" Carl asked, as they broke the kiss.

    "Hi Babe. No I've been watching Chrissy and Amy run around. I didn't think I'd see you today, not that I'm complaining." Mandy said with a grin.

    "I thought I was going to be in a business meeting all day, but they called and cancelled. So I thought I'd come and see my beautiful princess." Carl said, as he kissed Mandy again.

    "Lucky me then." Mandy said with a grin once they stopped kissing.

    Amy popped her head around the curtain that led to the back room. "Hi Carl." Amy said with a smile.

    "Hi Amy. You still having fun working here, or can I temp you to come and work for me at the hotel?" Carl asked with a grin as he stole a quick look at Mandy to see what her reaction would be.

    "Thanks for the offer Carl, but I'm happy working here thanks." Amy said with a grin as she walked down to the front of the shop, to where Carl was stood with Mandy. She took the basket off Carl and then made her way back to the back room to get the food set up on the table.

    Carl looked at Mandy and saw the proud smile on her face. "You already knew what Amy would say didn't you?" Carl asked with a smile.

    "Yes I did. It's never been about the money with Amy, she just wanted a family that loved her. That's why what you said at Amy's birthday party really meant so much to her." Mandy said with a smile.

    "I see what you mean; Amy really is a lot like Chrissy then." Carl said with a thoughtful look on his face.

    "Yes they are really the same; they both had unhappy childhoods. It's amazing how they found each other still." Mandy smiled as she thought about how lucky they both were to find each other.

    "The other reason for me coming here today was to make sure that Amy and Chrissy were both doing okay. Ann said that they both looked a little upset with each other when she left for work this morning." Carl asked.

    "Yes they got it all sorted out before we left for work today. Amy is having some trouble with her emotions due to the hormones. She got a little snappy with Chrissy, and you know how Chrissy can get when she thinks she's done something wrong." Mandy said with a little chuckle. "Amy is a little down as she can't attach the breast forms you got her, due to a rash from the glue." Mandy added

    "I'm glad that Amy and Chrissy made up again, but I'm sorry to hear about the problem with the breast forms. Is there anything I can do to help?" Carl asked.

    "Not really Carl. I took her to see my Mum yesterday, and she sorted out some better glue for Amy to use. The down side is that Amy has to wait for the rash to go before Chrissy can attach the breast forms for her again." Mandy wrapped her arms around Carl's neck as she said it, and pulled him down for a kiss.

    "Just let me know if there is anything I can do to help." Carl said, once they broke the kiss.

    "That's what I love about you Carl. You're always trying your best to help everyone around you." Mandy stroked her hand down the side of Carl's face as she said it. "I think we better go and get some lunch before Chrissy and Amy eat it all." Mandy added with a giggle.

    "We better go and eat then my princess." Carl said, as he wrapped an arm around Mandy's waist and guided her to the back room.

    Amy and Chrissy had all the food set out on the table and were both sat waiting for Carl and Mandy.

    "We were just about to start without you." Chrissy said with a giggle.

    "Sorry girls, but I was busy with my starter." Carl said with a grin as he looked at Mandy.

    "I'll stick to what's on the table, thanks Carl." Chrissy giggled.

    "Good! Because I don't feel like sharing." Mandy smiled.

    Carl helped Mandy take her seat before he took his seat next to her, so they could make a start on their lunch. The lunch was really great, and Mandy enjoyed having Carl's Company even more.

    Chrissy and Amy cleared away the dishes, and then got them all washed and put back in the basked. This gave Mandy some time to sit with Carl before they had to let him leave again, so they could open the shop for the afternoon.

    "Thanks for the really great lunch babe, and the dessert." Mandy said as she pulled Carl down for a kiss.

    "I was happy I could deliver it, and help with the dessert." Carl said with a smile, as he licked his lips. "If I don't see you before, I'll see you at the club on Saturday I hope." Carl asked

    "Yes you'll see us all at the club on Saturday, but I wish you could find some time to come and visit before then babe. It feels so far away." Mandy said with a pout.

    "I'll try and get to see you before Saturday, but I do have a chain of hotels to run, but I'll try my best to get around if I can." Carl said as he pulled Mandy in closer for another kiss.

    "I know you're really busy lover, but I just love spending time with you." Mandy said as she broke the kiss.

    "Just as I love spending time with you baby." Carl said with a smile, as he looked at his watch and realised that he needed to get going, or he would be late for his afternoon meeting.

    Mandy gave Carl one more kiss before she let him leave with the empty food basket and the orders for Maria at the changing service. Mandy went back into the shop and got stuck in to sorting out new stock orders, and dealing with the customers with Chrissy.

    Amy was sorting out the Ebay orders, now that they had all the changing service orders sorted out.

    Chrissy and Amy were both happy to see Mandy looking so full of life. She was always like this after Carl called in with lunch.

    The rest of the afternoon seemed to fly by with Mandy having so much fun; she soon had Chrissy and Amy laughing as they got on with their work. Amy and Chrissy got the car loaded up with the parcels to be dropped in at the post office, while Mandy locked up the shop so they could leave.

    They dropped the parcels off at the post office and then headed home. Chrissy was happy that she was going to see Becky. Amy was just happy that she would be able to relax and spend some time with Ann.

    Mandy pulled into the driveway and had only just stopped when Chrissy was getting out and heading into the house, so she could find Becky and hug her. Mandy and Amy just looked at each other then giggled.

    "She really does love that girl you know." Mandy said.

    "What ever gives you that idea Mandy?" Amy asked, trying to keep a straight face.

    "Just a gift I have." Mandy replied with a proud look on her face, just before she bust out laughing, which then set Amy off.

    Amy and Mandy made their way to the kitchen, and found Chrissy and Becky wrapped around each other kissing. They both waited for Chrissy and Becky to break their lip lock before they spoke.

    "Hi Becky. Dinner smells nice. Do I have time to take a quick shower before it's ready?" Mandy asked as she walked over and hugged Becky, and then gave her a peck on the cheek.

    "Hi Mandy, It will be another thirty minutes before its ready, so please feel free." Becky said, as she hugged Mandy back.

    "Hi Becky. Dinner really does smell great." Amy said, as she also gave Becky a hug. "I think I'll go and take a shower before dinner as well." Amy added.

    "Hi Amy. It's nothing special really, just stew and dumplings." Becky said, as she hugged Amy back.

    Amy was about to say something, but just thought that Becky had been around Chrissy way to long, so she let it go. Amy let Mandy wrap an arm around her waist, and lead her off to take a shower.

    Mandy gave Amy a hug when they got to her bedroom door. "I'll see you back down stairs later Amy." Mandy smiled.

    "Okay Mandy." Amy replied with a smile as she hugged Mandy back.

    Amy made her way down to her and Ann's room. Once she entered the room, she stopped when she saw her reflection in the mirror on the back of the closet door. Amy really did like what she saw when she looked in the mirror when she was dressed, but knew that once she took the clothes off, all she would see is Andy again. Amy soon shucked off her feelings, and set to work getting undressed so she could take a shower. She took the breast forms out her bra before removing it, and then she took a closer look at the rash, which was beginning to fade. Amy sat at the dressing table and set to work removing her makeup, she looked in the mirror and saw Amy's head sat on the body of a skinny male's body with a puffy red chest.

    Once Amy had the makeup removed, she got up and headed off to the bathroom, and started the shower. She didn't spend to long in the shower, and was soon stepping back out. Amy grabbed a towel and dried herself off, then walked over to the sink so she could take a look at her reflection while she put some more of the cream on that Chrissy gave her. Amy could feel that her chest was a lot more swollen than it used to be, and it was a lot more sensitive as well.

    Amy headed back to the bedroom once she'd finished with the cream. She spent a couple of minutes trying to work out what she wanted to wear. She thought about putting her nightgown and dressing gown on, but Amy wanted to feel a little more like a girl, so she went for a skirt and blouse. She picked out one of her really nice bra and panty sets and put them on. Then she added the breast forms, and then she put the blouse and skirt on, and then sat to add a little makeup, just so she could look a little more like Amy and less like Andy.

    Amy sat back once she'd finished, to take a look at the finished results. She smiled at the image of the girl sat there smiling back. Amy knew that it was a fake image of a girl she was looking at, but until she had her SRS, this would have to do. Amy took one final look in the mirror before she headed back down to taste some of Becky's great cooking.

    Chrissy had stopped down stairs with Becky while the others went up to take their showers. Becky was sitting on Chrissy's knee when they heard Ann get home.

    "Hi Ann, how was work today?" Becky asked as she slid off Chrissy's knee to go check on dinner.

    "Hi Becky, hi Chrissy. Work was fine, but I do have a good team working with me. How was your day?" Ann asked as she looked at Becky, and then Chrissy.

    "My day was fine, but I did miss my little love bird here." Becky said, as she walked back over to where Chrissy was sat.

    "I missed you too babe." Chrissy said, as she pulled Becky back down onto her knee and wrapped her arms around Becky's waist. "Sorry Ann. I had a really good day, it started off a little rough with Amy snapping at me, but we got it all sorted out." Chrissy smiled.

    "I did notice that you and Amy seemed to have a problem this morning. I asked Carl to check on how you two were getting on, when he said he was going to be dropping lunch off. Carl said you were both having a laugh when he dropped it off. I'm glad you sorted it all out." Ann said as she took a sip from the cup of tea that Chrissy had poured out for her while Becky checked on dinner.

    "Yes we got it all sorted out this morning. Amy is having some trouble with her feelings, due to the hormones. I was the same way when I first started on them, Becky and Mandy may say I still can be from time to time." Chrissy said with a giggle.

    "She's not joking really Ann, Chrissy still can get worked up over the smallest of things. Just remember to think before you react to something you hear Amy say, or do." Becky said as she hugged Chrissy.

    "Thanks for the warning. I didn't realise that the hormones did that to you." Ann said sounding a little shocked.

    "As long as Amy can see how much we all love her, I'm sure she'll get through it all Ann. She's lucky to have Chrissy and Cathy to talk to about it all." Becky said.    

    They all stopped talking when they heard the kitchen door open. Mandy walked in and stopped when she saw them all looking at her.

    "Okay, what have I done wrong?" Mandy asked as she looked at them all.

    "Sorry sis, but we just wondered if it was you or Amy coming back down." Chrissy smiled.

    "Yes, sorry for worrying you Mandy." Ann said with a smile.

    "I'm sorry too sis." Becky shouted, as she checked on dinner again.

    "That's okay then, I just worry when everyone stops talking when I enter a room." Mandy giggled, as she took her seat at the table.

    Ann poured Mandy a cup of tea out and slid it over to her. "Here you go Mandy. I hope this makes you feel a little better." Ann smiled.

    "Thanks Ann, I'm ready for this." Mandy said, as she picked up the cup and took a sip from it.

    Chrissy was helping Becky dish dinner up when they heard the sound of heels on the marble floor in the hallway, so they all turned just in time to see Amy enter the kitchen.

    Amy stopped dead in her tracks when she saw them all looking at her. Amy wondered if she looked okay or not.

    "Do I look okay?" Amy asked with some worry in her voice, as she looked down at herself.

    "Sorry sis, you look fine. I was just a little shocked to see you so well dressed, you heading out?" Ann asked with a raised eyebrow.

    "No sis, I just felt like wearing something nice." Amy said in a very defensive way.

    Ann thought about what Chrissy and Becky said about the hormones, and how Amy just reacted to her question.

    "I'm sorry Amy. I just thought you looked really nice, and was a little worried that you were thinking of going out without me baby sister." Ann said with a pout, as she got up and gave Amy a hug.

    "I'm sorry for snapping at you sis. I'd never think of heading out without you, or the others." Amy said, as she hugged Ann back.

    "That's okay then. We better take our seats or dinner will be cold." Ann said with a smile, as she led Amy over to her seat at the table. Ann even helped Amy to sit down, to make her feel even more like a girl.

    "Thanks Ann." Amy said with a smile as she let her sister hold the chair while she sat down. It helped Amy feel better about everything.

    Chrissy and Becky brought all the dishes of food to the table, and they all got stuck in with dishing up what they all wanted. The chat turned to what they had been doing all day, as they all sat eating their dinner.

    They soon had empty plates. Amy and Ann got up and sorted out some fruit and ice cream for dessert, so Chrissy could spend some time with Becky before she had to head off to work.

    Mandy and Amy set to work doing the dishes so Ann could go and get changed out of her work clothes, and Chrissy could go and help Becky get ready for work. Mandy and Amy soon had the dishes washed, dried and put away. They sat chatting till Ann came back down, and then they all went to the front door when they heard the bell. It was Vicky, so they stood chatting in the hallway until Chrissy turned up with Becky.

    They all waved Vicky and Becky off then went to the living room to see what was on the telly. Mandy found a movie they all wanted to watch, so they settled down and watched the movie, then called it a night and headed off to bed.

    Friday and Saturday were pretty much the same for Amy; she was feeling really down about not being able to attach the breast forms. The rash was nearly gone, so Amy was hoping Prue would let her attach the forms again sooner than Wednesday.

    Chrissy and Mandy were ready to finish and close the shop on Saturday, so they could both spend some time at the club with the ones they love. Amy wasn't really in the mood for going out. Amy knew that she wouldn't be able to wear anything that looking as good as what Chrissy and the others would be wearing.

    "You feeling okay Amy?" Chrissy asked as they were getting in the car out side the shop.

    "I'm okay Chrissy. I'm just not sure I want to go to the club tonight." Amy said in a sad voice.

    "Why ever not Amy? I thought you loved going to the club." Chrissy said in a shocked voice.

    "I do love going to the club Chrissy, but I just don't think I want to go again till I have the breast forms attached again. I won't be able to look as good as the rest of you." Amy let her shoulders slump as she said it.

    "You don't have to flash your boobs to look beautiful Amy." Mandy said as she got in the car.

    "I know I don't Mandy, but I don't want to look like the ugly duckling when we go out. I'll be okay stopping at home tonight while you all go to the club. I'm sure I can find a film to watch, or I may just carry on reading the book I started the other week." Amy tried to sound upbeat about it all.

    "I'm sorry Amy, but I'm not going to let you stop in tonight. I know just the outfit you can wear." Chrissy said with a grin, as she thought about the dress that Amy would be wearing when they head to the club later.

    Amy wanted to tell Chrissy not to worry about trying to help her, but knew she would be wasting her time. Amy had seen that look on Chrissy's face before, and she always got her way when she had it. Amy was happy that she'd be going to the club now; she just hoped that Chrissy could make her look good, even without the breast forms being attached.

    Once they got home, they all headed up to take showers and then headed back down to have some dinner before they got ready to go to the club. Chrissy told Becky what Amy said on the way home from the shop, and her idea for what Amy would be wearing when they went to the club. Becky loved the idea Chrissy had, and was looking forward to seeing what Amy would look like.

    Amy, Chrissy and Becky set to work on sorting out some dinner, while Mandy and Ann sat at the kitchen table and watched them work. They soon had dinner ready, and then they all ate and headed up to finish getting ready.

    Chrissy sorted out what underwear Amy would need, and left her to sort out putting it on while she went to make a start on putting her own underwear on.

    Ann helped Amy get her underwear on and then helped Amy with the corset. Chrissy had sorted out a corset for Ann as well, which Ann wasn't too happy about. But she did like the look it gave her figure.

    "I'm really glad that Chrissy talked you into coming out tonight sis." Ann said with a smile, as she pulled on the laces to Amy's corset.

    "It was more told, than talked." Amy said with a giggle. "I was all set to spend the night in front of the telly, but Chrissy told me I was going out, and she had the perfect outfit for me to wear." Amy added.

    "That sounds like Chrissy." Ann giggled. "I'm glad she did, you need a night out. So what is this outfit Chrissy has for you?" Ann asked.

    "I've got no idea what the dress looks like, but I do trust Chrissy to not make me look like a fool." Amy smiled.

    "I'm sure that Chrissy will have you looking like a knock out, just like she always does." Ann said, as she hugged her baby sister.

    "I know I shouldn't be worried sis, but I am a little. I just can't see how Chrissy can make me look as good as you all look, with me not being a real girl." Amy said as she bit her lip.

    "Hey! Stop talking like that. You are a real girl; you just have a birth defect to sort out." Ann snapped at Amy.

    "Sorry sis, I didn't mean to make you mad with me." Amy said as she looked down at the floor, to afraid to make eye contact with Ann.

    "I'm not mad with you Amy. I'm just sick of you thinking of yourself as not being a girl." Ann said as she pulled Amy into a hug. "You have a good heart, and I know that the others all love you. Just remember that they got to meet Andy first, and they still helped you become Amy." Ann added as she hugged Amy a little tighter.

    "I guess you're right sis. I just wish I looked as good as you all do, and I didn't need to use fake breasts, and hide what I have between my legs." Amy sounded really sad as she said it.

    "I know Amy, but it's going to take time." Ann said as she broke the hug and looked Amy in the eyes.

    "I know it will sis, but I hate the thought of having to wait. I look at Chrissy, and I just want to be the same." Amy said it with a pleading voice, as she put her hands to her chest.

    Ann giggled, then said, "You never could wait for anything, I still remember how you were at Christmas time."

    "I know sis, not that I ever got anything nice from them." Amy said with some venom in her voice.

    "Hey! I always got you something nice for Christmas." Ann said with a pout.

    "Oh! Please Ann, don't think I mean that you didn't. I was just trying to say that I don't know why I ever got excited about anything that they got me. I loved the stuff you gave me for Christmas." Amy looked worried that she might have upset Ann with her comment.

    "Hey, calm down Amy. I know what you were trying to say, and I must agree. They never did give you anything nice, or useful. I use to feel really bad when they gave me all those gifts, and you always got next to nothing. I use to wonder if you hated me for all that." Ann had a tear in her eye as she said it.

    "I never hated you Ann! I loved it when you would share your gifts with me. I know that Mum and Dad hated it when we sat eating the chocolates that they had given you, and I did get to share some of the clothes that Mum gave you. Even if you didn't know about it to start with." Amy said with a grin as she struck a sexy pose in the underwear.

    "I'm glad I could help. Even if I didn't know about it." Ann said with a giggle, as she pulled Amy into another hug.

    "You're the best sister a girl could ask for Ann." Amy said as she hugged her back.

    "No, you're the best sister a girl could ask for." Ann said, as she broke the hug.

    Amy went all red faced then said, "Thanks sis. Do you want me to help you put your corset on?"

    Ann was just about to answer Amy, when they heard a knock at the door. They both shouted for the person to enter. They both saw Becky pop her head around the door.

    "Hi. I've come to help you get ready Ann, so Chrissy can help you finish getting ready Amy." Becky said with a smile, as she entered the bedroom with a shoebox and a clothing bag with a dress in it.

    "I think you just like putting me in a corset." Ann said with a grin. "That's a daring outfit you're wearing." Ann asked when she looked at the silk robe Becky was wearing.

    "I take very little pleasure in forcing you to wear a corset Ann." Becky said, as she looked all sweet and innocent. "As daring as I like to think I am Ann, don't you think this is a little too daring." Becky giggled, as she did a quick spin to show off her dressing gown.

    "I think you could be right Becky." Ann said with a giggle.

    "Enough with the stalling Ann. Time for you to get this on." Becky said with an evil grin, as she waved the corset at Ann that she'd just picked up off the bed. "You better go to mine and Chrissy's room, so Chrissy can help you get ready." Becky added with a smile.

    "Okay Becky. Do you know what she's planning on me wearing tonight?" Amy asked.

    "Yes I do know, but I'm not going to tell you. Trust me Amy; Chrissy will have you looking really beautiful." Becky smiled at Amy.

    Amy let out a sigh when she realised that the only way she was going to find out what Chrissy had planned was to go and let Chrissy get her dressed.

    "Okay then, I'll go and let Chrissy do her magic on me." Amy said as she made her way out the bedroom, and down to Chrissy and Becky's room.

    Chrissy was just finishing her makeup when she heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" Chrissy shouted.

    Amy opened the door and entered the room.

    "Hi Amy, If you don't mind, I've nearly finished with my makeup, so I'll finish mine before I start on yours." Chrissy asked with a smile.

    "I don't mind Chrissy, I may pick up some tips by watching you." Amy said with a smile, as she took a seat next to Chrissy.

    "I don't have much to teach you Amy, you can already do a really good job." Chrissy smiled as she finished doing her eye makeup.

    "Thanks Chrissy, but I want to be able to do amazing makeup like you." Amy said with a grin.

    "I've already said I'll do your makeup Amy, you don't need to flatter me." Chrissy giggled.

    "I'm just calling it like it is Chrissy. I still want you to teach me all your tricks." Amy said with a grin.

    "Thanks Amy. I have something a little trickier planed for your makeup tonight." Chrissy said as she finished doing her makeup and put everything back where it belonged.

    "What exactly do you have in mind Chrissy?" Amy asked with a worried look on her face.

    "Don't look so worried Amy. I just need to get the right look to go with the dress I have for you." Chrissy smiled at Amy as she said it.

    "Okay Chrissy, I trust you. Where do you want to start then? Makeup, hair, or the dress?" Amy asked as she stood up.

    "Hair and makeup will be first, I want to save the dress till last." Chrissy said, as she covered the mirror.

    "Why are you covering the mirror Chrissy?" Amy asked with a puzzled look.

    "I don't want you to see what I'm doing till I've finished with the whole look. I hope you don't mind?" Chrissy asked.

    "I do trust you Chrissy. I just really want to see what you have planned for me." Amy smiled, as she took a seat at the dressing table.

    "I really think you'll love the look I'm going to give you." Chrissy said with a grin, as she made a start on Amy's makeup.

    Amy just put her head back and moved it from side to side when Chrissy told her to. Amy did notice that Chrissy was spending even more time working on her eyes.

    "I need you to keep your eyes open while I do this next bit." Chrissy said as she tilted Amy's head back, then she put something in one of Amy's eyes, and then the other one. "I need you to blink a couple of times for me now Amy." Chrissy said with a smile.

    "What have you just done Chrissy? It feels a little funny." Amy said, as she blinked.

    "You'll see once I've finished. Now let me do your hair, so I can get you into the dress. Then you can take a look at what I've done." Chrissy giggled as she made a start on Amy's hair for her.

    Chrissy brushed out Amy's hair and then wrapped it into a bun on the back of her head and used a couple of hairpins shaped like chopsticks to hold it in place.

    Amy saw Chrissy looking at her with a critical eye. "Do I look okay then?" Amy asked.

    "I think I've out done myself this time Amy." Chrissy said with a proud smile.

    "Can I take a look now then Chrissy?" Amy said in a pleading voice.

    "Not just yet Amy, I really need you to do me a big favour first." Chrissy asked.

    "Anything Chrissy, but can we please hurry up. I really want to see what you've done." Amy said, pleading even more.

    "Okay Amy. I need you to stand up and follow me." Chrissy took Amy by the hand, and led her to the middle of the room. "Now I need you to close your eyes, and promise me that you won't look till I say you can." Chrissy looked Amy in the eyes as she said it.

    "I promise Chrissy, I really promise." Amy said, as she closed her eyes and let Chrissy do what ever she wanted to do.

    Chrissy slipped Amy's dressing gown off, and then she went to get the dress she wanted Amy to wear.

    "Okay Amy, I need you to step into the dress for me. Be careful not to fall over while you do it." Chrissy said.

    "It would be a lot easier to do if I could open my eyes." Amy giggled.

    "I know it would Amy, but I just want you to see the whole look once you've got ready." Chrissy said sounding a little sad.

    "I promise not to look until you say I can Chrissy. Just let me know if it looks like I'm going to fall over." Amy giggled as she said it.

    Chrissy bent over and let Amy step into the dress so Chrissy could pull the dress up and place it over Amy's shoulders. Then Chrissy fastened up the buttons, and pulled the zip up the side.

    "There you go Amy. I just need you to get the boots that Cathy bought you for your birthday to finish the outfit of, but you can take a look in the mirror now if you want to." Chrissy said as she turned Amy to face the mirror.

    Amy opened her eyes and found herself looking at an oriental looking woman, she had beautiful green eyes. It took Amy a couple of seconds to realise that she was looking at herself in the mirror. Amy took a closer look at the dress she was wearing, it was a short-sleeved oriental mini dress navy blue in colour with a mandarin collar, and had a dragon and phoenix design all over it. The dress also had a slit on both sides, so Amy and anyone else that looked could see her stocking tops showing.  

    "Wow Chrissy, I look amazing. How did you get my eye makeup to look so oriental? My eyes are green! Are they contact lenses?" Amy asked, as she looked in the mirror.

    "Do you remember me telling you about the time I thought Becky was going to dump me, so she could go out with Vic? Well this is the look I used when I went to the club that night with Cathy." Chrissy said with a giggle, when she thought of how stupid she was over the whole thing. "Do you like the look then Amy?" Chrissy asked.

    "I love it Chrissy, and I look so different. I love the feel and look of this dress as well. I look and feel so sexy in it." Amy was grinning as she said it. She was turning from side to side as she looked in the mirror.

    "See, I told you I could make you look sexy without you needing to flash any breast." Chrissy said with a grin.

    "Thanks Chrissy, you're the best." Amy said with a grin, as she walked over to Chrissy and gave her a hug.

    "I'm really glad you like the look. I've wanted to try it out on you for some time now. The shape of your face suits the eye makeup better than mine did." Chrissy said, as she hugged Amy back.

    Chrissy and Amy broke the hug when the bedroom door opened and Becky walked in with Ann close behind.

    Ann was about to ask whom the oriental girl was standing in the middle of the room with Chrissy, when the light bulb came on above Ann's head, and she realised it was Amy.

    "Wow Amy, you look amazing!" Ann ended up saying as she gave her a wolf whistle.

    "Thanks sis. Chrissy has done a really great job; she even gave me green eyes to go with it." Amy said with a grin.

    "I can see that Amy. That's one of the reasons I didn't realise it was you to start with." Ann said, as she took a closer look at the makeup job Chrissy had done. "I can hardly believe it's you sis." Ann said sounding shocked.

    "Do you like the look Chrissy gave me then sis?" Amy asked, as she did a quick spin.

    "I love it Amy, I wish I could pull off that look." Ann said sounding jealous.

    "I'm sure Chrissy could do the same look for you sis." Amy said as she looked at Chrissy to see if she could.

    "Well you do both look alike, so I bet I could even make you look like twins." Chrissy said, as she took a close look at Ann, and then Amy again.

    "It's a shame you don't have another dress like this one Chrissy, I'd love to see if we could look like twins." Amy said in a sad voice.

    "Who said I didn't have another dress like that one?" Chrissy asked with a grin.

    "So you do have another dress like this one?" Amy asked as her head shot up, so she could look at Chrissy.

    "Yes, I have over a dozen of them in different colours, and with different designs on them. Becky loved the way I looked in the one I wore that night, so she bought me a load of them for my birthday." Chrissy smiled at Becky as she said it.

    "Do you want to give it a go Ann?" Amy asked in an excited voice.

    "I'd love to sis, but Becky already spent time helping me get in this one." Ann said, as she waved her arm up and down herself.

    "I don't mind Ann; I think it could be fun to see if you could look like twins." Becky smiled.

    "Okay then Amy; let's see if Chrissy really is that good with makeup." Ann said with a giggle, as she already knew that Chrissy was that good.

    Chrissy went a little red faced at the compliments Ann and Amy were paying her.

    "Red really does suit you babe." Becky said, as she walked over to Chrissy. Becky gave Chrissy a hug to let her know she loved her still.

    "Well, I better get started. Becky, would you pop over to Mandy's room and ask her if she has a set of green contact lenses I can use?" Chrissy asked with a smile.

    "Anything for you babe." Becky said with a smile, as she left to go and find out.

    "I don't have a second dress in the same colour, but I don't think you'd both want the same dress anyway." Chrissy said with a smile, as she helped Ann take the dress of she was already wearing.

    "Just one in the same style will be fine Chrissy." Ann said.

    Chrissy took the dress that Ann was just wearing with her back to her wardrobe, so she could pick out one of her oriental dresses for Ann to wear. Chrissy Returned to the bedroom and showed Ann the dress she picked for her.

    "Does this one look okay for you Ann?" Chrissy asked, as she held up an oriental dress in a plum colour with gold blossoms all over it. The dress also had the mandarin collar and the slits just like the one Amy was wearing.

    "Chrissy that dress looks so beautiful, are you sure I can wear it?" Ann asked as she walked over to Chrissy and took a closer look at it.

    "I'm glad you like it Ann. I'll help you get it on, so I can get to work on your makeup. It takes a little longer to get that oriental look." Chrissy took the dress back off Ann, and undid the buttons and side zip, so Ann could step into it.

    Ann stepped into the dress and then let Chrissy zip it up and then do up the buttons on the front.

    "Thanks for doing all this Chrissy. I love the feel of this dress." Ann said as she ran her hand up and down the dress.

    "Doesn't it just make you feel really sexy sis?" Amy asked, as she struck a sexy pose.

    Ann giggled and also struck the same pose. "It really does sis."

    "You two really are sisters." Chrissy giggled, as she led Ann over to the dressing table, so she could make a start on her makeup.

    Ann sat down and let Chrissy work her magic. It did take Chrissy longer like she said it would. Becky returned with the green contacts of Mandy's, so Chrissy helped Ann put them in once she'd finished with her makeup.

    "I need you to blink a couple of times Ann. They may feel a little weird at first, but you'll soon get use to them." Chrissy said with a smile, as she helped Ann to stand up once she'd finished with her hair.

    "So can I take a look now then Chrissy?" Ann asked.

    "Yep, I'm all done with you now. I hope you like what I've done." Chrissy said with some worry in her voice.

    Ann walked over to the full-length mirror and took a look at the finished look. Ann had to move her arm up and down to make sure that the woman in the mirror was really her.

    "Chrissy, I can't believe what you've done to me." Ann said, as she took a closer look at her self.

    Chrissy could see Ann looking at herself in the mirror, and with what she just said about how she'd made her look. Chrissy was worried that Ann might hate the look. Chrissy was just about to offer to change Ann's makeup when she heard Ann speak again.

    "You're just so amazing with makeup Chrissy. I thought you were joking when you said you could make Amy and I look like twins, but you really did it." Amy had gone and stood next to Ann so she could take a better look at them both in the mirror.

    Ann was looking at herself, and then Amy in the mirror. They really did look like twins, they were the same height, and they had the same shape face. Ann knew that one-day; Amy would be a very beautiful woman on the outside to match the one that was already living in her heart. Ann felt proud to have Amy in her life again.

    "We really do look like twins, don't we sis?" Amy said with a grin.

    "Yes we really do Amy." Ann said with a smile, as she looked at the glow Amy had back. Ann was happy that Chrissy had managed to help cheer Amy up.

    "I'm glad you both like what I've done, but I think you better go and get your boots on." Chrissy said with a grin.

    Ann and Amy both looked down at the bare stocking feet, and then looked at each other and started to giggle.

    "Chrissy does have a good point Amy. I don't really feel like going to the club in bare stocking feet. Come on sis, let's go and sort out some boots to wear," Ann said as she took Amy by the hand and led her out the room.

    "I'm going to wear the boots that Cathy got me for my birthday." Amy said as she let Ann lead her back to their room.

    "I wish I had a pair of boots like them, but I don't have anything in suede. Maybe I could wear the shoes that Cathy gave you." Ann asked.

    "I was really hoping to look like twins, and wear boots." Amy said with a wine.

    "I know you did Amy, but I can't just make a pair of black suede boots appear." Ann said with some sadness in her voice.

    "Okay then Ann, I'll let you wear the shoes then." Amy said.

    Amy got the boots and the shoes, then sat down on the edge of the bed so she could put them on. Ann sat next to her, so she could slip the shoes on.

    "I know we don't look like perfect twins, but I do love the way these shoes feel sis." Ann said, as she stood up and walked around the room a little, to make sure they wouldn't start hurting right away.

    "I know they do Ann. I've asked Cathy a couple of times where she got them from, but she won't tell me. Cathy just said that I would be mad at her over how much she spent on me." Amy said with a grin.

    "You're lucky to have found so many great friends sis." Ann said as she helped Amy to stand up.

    "Don't you mean that we were lucky to find such a great family sis?" Amy smiled.

    Ann was about to speak, but then realised that Amy was right. Chrissy and the others did just treat them like sisters, and Carl and Vic were just like big bothers, or big sisters to her and Amy.

    "You're right sis. It is great to have a loving family." Ann said with a smile as she hugged Amy. "So shall we go and find the others, so we can go down and wait for Vic to come and pick us up. Ann added as she put an arm around Amy's waist and led her out the bedroom.

    They walked down to Chrissy and Becky's room and knocked on the door, and then they entered the room when they heard Becky shout for them to do so.

    "I'm sorry it spoils the look Chrissy, but I don't own any black boots suitable for going out clubbing in. So I decided to lend Amy's suede shoes." Ann said, sounding a little sad.

    "You only needed to ask Ann. I can help you out with the boots, I have lots of them." Chrissy said with a grin.

    "Thanks Chrissy, but I feel bad having to keep borrowing your clothes. I can't start borrowing your shoes and boots now." Ann said as she waved her hands at Chrissy in a way to say no.

    "Ann, I've told you before. I love being able to share my things with you all. So follow me, and I will let you pick a pair of boots to wear." Chrissy said, as she took Ann's hand and led the way to her walk in wardrobe.

    "What do you mean pick a pair of boots? How many pairs of black boots do you own Chrissy?" Ann asked with a puzzled look.

    "I'm really not to sure Ann. I've never counted them, but I have a lot. I have a real thing for boots. It was a pair of boots that Mandy first gave me to wear when we first met." Chrissy said with a far away look in her eyes, as she thought back to that day all those years ago.

    Ann let Chrissy lead the way into what she knew to be her wardrobe. Ann had never been in here before, and was really amazed at how many clothes, boots, and shoes there were in there. Ann could see a whole wall lined with boots in all sorts of different colours.

    "Wow Chrissy, I've never seen someone with so many clothes and footwear before." Ann said, as she looked around the large room lined with clothing.

    "It's not all mine Ann. I share the room with Becky, but as we're both the same shoe and dress size, it does make it easy when we're going out." Chrissy said with a giggle. "As you and Amy are the same size as Becky, Mandy and I. Please feel free to come and borrow what ever you need." Chrissy added.

    "Thanks Chrissy, but I will ask you first. You do seem to have a much better dress sense than I do anyway." Ann said.

    "Okay, but if you ever need anything and I'm not around, please feel free to come and help yourself." Chrissy led Ann over to the line of boots, so Ann could pick a pair of boots to wear. "Take your pick Ann." Chrissy said as she pointed to the boots.

    Ann looked at all the boots Chrissy had; she fell in love with them all, and knew that she would take Chrissy up on her offer of borrowing some of her shoes and boots. Ann saw a pair that looked nearly the same as the pair Amy had, so she picked them up and then followed Chrissy back out into the bedroom.

    "Thanks Chrissy. Have you seen all the clothes and footwear Chrissy and Becky have?" Ann asked, as she looked at Amy.

    "Yep, I have been in there a couple of times. I could die in a room like that." Amy said with a smile.

    Ann looked a little shocked when Amy said that, but soon changed the look before Amy saw it. "Well, I found a pair of boots that look the same as yours, so we will really look like twins now." Ann smiled, as she sat at the dressing table, so she could slip off the shoes, and put the boots on.

    Once Ann had the boots on she stood up and went over to where Amy was stood near the full-length mirror, so she could look at herself and Amy at the same time.

    "Now we really do look like twins baby sister." Ann said, as she wrapped an arm around her little sister's waist.

    "We do don't we big sister. If I can become half the woman you are sis, I would be more than happy." Amy said, as she hugged Ann back.

    Ann didn't know what to say to that, so she just hugged Amy even more.

    Chrissy and Becky thought it all looked a little odd as they watched the pair hugging, as they both looked like twins.

    "We better see about getting our dress's on babe, or we won't be ready when Vicky gets her." Becky said, as she pointed at the clock at the side of the bed.

    "Oh god! I never realised what the time was." Chrissy said in a panic.

    "Don't worry too much babe; you've already done our hair and makeup. All we have to do is get into our dress's and shoes." Becky said, as she put her hands on Chrissy's shoulders to stop her panicking.

    Chrissy stopped and took a deep breath. "You're right baby; I just don't want to keep Vicky waiting." Chrissy hugged Becky as she said it.

    Chrissy stopped hugging Becky and stepped back so she could remove her dressing gown. Ann and Amy both watched as Chrissy did this, then Becky removed hers as well. They both looked at the stunning body's both Chrissy and Becky had, Amy couldn't see any trace of Chrissy ever being a boy, not like she saw when ever she removed her clothes.

    Amy could feel her emotions going into overdrive again, so she took a deep breath and then let it out again. Amy hoped it would help her keep them under control.

    Ann heard Amy let out the breath so she turned to Amy and asked. "You okay Amy? That was a deep breath you just let out."

    "I'm fine sis, just excited to be going out." Amy said with a smile. Amy just hoped that Ann brought it.

    Ann could tell that there was more to that sigh than Amy was letting on, but Ann just played along and said, "So am I baby sister. I can't wait to see what the others think to us being twins." Ann was grinning as she said it.

    "Me too sis. I wonder what Vicky will say when she sees us." Amy giggled.

    Ann and Amy stopped talking when they heard Becky talking to them both.

    "How do we both look then?" Becky asked.

    Ann and Amy both looked at Becky, and then Chrissy. They both thought that Becky and Chrissy looked beautiful.

    "You both look as beautiful as you always do." Ann said with a smile.

    "I wish I could look as beautiful as you two do." Amy said, just before she looked shocked and put her hand over her mouth.

    Chrissy looked a little puzzled then said, "You do look as good as we do." Chrissy and Becky went and stood next to Ann and Amy. So Amy could see just how good she looked in the mirror.

    Amy stood looking at her self and the others in the mirror, and she had to admit that Chrissy was right; she did look just as beautiful as the others did.

    "Okay, point taken. I just mean I wish I could look as good as you and not need any help to do it. I'm grateful that you can do such a great job at making me look so beautiful." Amy gave Chrissy a hug as she said it

    "I can't take all the credit Amy; you do make a great subject to work on." Chrissy smiled.

    "Thanks Chrissy, but you really do help me feel better about all this." Amy said.

    "I've been where you are right now Amy, and I know that you will be just fine. It's just going to take time, and a lot of love. We can all help with the love part, and we will do our best to help keep you busy, so you don't notice the time it will take." Chrissy said with a grin.

    "I'll help as much as I can too." Becky said with a grin as she joined the hug.

    "You know I'll help as much as I can as well." Ann added, as she joined the hug.

    They all turned to look at the bedroom door when they heard Mandy say. "What did I miss out on this time?"

    "We were just telling Amy that it will take time and a lot of love to get her to the point I'm at right now sis." Chrissy said with a smile.

    "We always have room for one more to join the hug." Becky added with a smile.

    Mandy ran over and joined in the hug. Amy knew that she would be okay as long as she had them all to help her.

    "I love the way you two look by the way. Chrissy, you really out did yourself this time." Mandy said as she hugged them all.

    "Thanks sis. I'm really happy that it worked out so well." Chrissy had a proud smile on her face due to what Mandy just said.

    "I'm really sorry that I have to break up this little hug fest, but we better see about heading down stairs, Vicky will be here soon." Mandy said as she broke the hug.

    They all broke the hug, and then made their way down stairs. They'd just got to the bottom of the stairs when the doorbell went, so Mandy went over and opened the door.

    Vicky was stood there looking as stunning as always. She had to do a double take when she saw Ann and Amy dressed like a couple of oriental beauties.

    "Ann, Amy, you both look really amazing. I take it we have Chrissy to thank for all this?" Vicky said with a grin.

    "Thanks Vicky. Chrissy really did do a really nice job on us both, didn't she?" Amy said with a grin.

    "She really did. I just hope we don't have to start chasing you all over the club later." Vicky looked at Chrissy as she said it with a funny look on her face.

    Amy and the others all started to giggle, but Ann just had a funny look on her face, as she never got the joke Vicky just made.

    "Don't worry Ann; I'll explain it to you later." Chrissy said as she hugged Ann to help make her feel a little better.

    "Okay then Chrissy. It looks like it's a good story, so I can't wait to hear it." Ann said as she hugged Chrissy back.

    "Shall we see about heading off to the club then ladies?" Vicky asked with a smile as she held open the door for them all to leave.

    Mandy left the house last and armed the alarm system. Vicky held the door open for Mandy to get in the car, then she got in and started the engine. They were soon heading off to the club, so Chrissy took this time to fill Ann in on the story behind what Vicky just said.

    Ann sat and just let Chrissy tell the whole story about how she thought Becky was going to dump her for Vic/Vicky, and how she used the same look Amy and her now had, so she could have a night out with Cathy. Ann had to laugh when Chrissy told her about how Becky had stood talking to her while she was dressed. Then Chrissy told Ann about Vicky chasing her out the club and how Vicky picked her up and carried her all the way back to the office in the VIP section.

    "I don't know which is more amazing Chrissy. The fact that you fooled Becky and the others with this look, or the fact that you could ever think Becky would dump you for anyone." Ann said with a giggle.

    "I know what you mean Ann. I was a real fool about all that, but the hormones can make you do and think some really silly stuff. It all worked out in the end, and I did get a really great ring out of it all." Chrissy held up her hand to show Ann the engagement ring that Becky gave her.

    "I got a great ring out of it all too, remember?" Becky added as she held up her own hand.

    "I'm glad you got it all sorted out. I've never seen a more perfect couple in my life. I know that sounds really odd, as you're both girls, but you really are made for each-other." Ann said with a smile.

    Chrissy was really happy when Ann called them both girls, it really made her feel good. "Thanks Ann, that really is a nice thing to say." Chrissy smiled at Ann.

    "I really mean it Chrissy. I know that you had to work really hard to get to where you are now, but it was worth it. I see the way you and Becky love each other, and I find it hard to believe you both lived at all before you met." Ann said as she reached back and put her hand on Chrissy's.

    "I think we all find it hard to remember what life was like before we met Chrissy." Mandy said from the front seat.

    "I don't even want to think back to before I met Chrissy." Becky said, as she threw her arms around Chrissy and hugged her.

    Chrissy just sat hugging with Becky not really knowing what to say, as she never was very good at taking praise from people. Chrissy was happy when Vicky pulled up outside the club. They could all see about having a good time, and stop talking about what Chrissy means to them all.

    Vicky handed the keys to one of the bouncers on the door, then entered the club with the others. Amy and Chrissy both stood and looked across the road to make sure there was no one stood watching the club. They had been doing that since the first night Amy went to the club.

    "Come on you two, the real fun is inside the club." Mandy said as she took Amy and Chrissy by the hand, and led the way into the club.

    Mandy passed Amy over to Ann once they entered the club, so Ann wrapped an arm around Amy's waist and led her deeper into the club. Becky did the same with Chrissy, and Mandy walked behind with Vicky.

    Ann and Amy had a little trouble when they got to the VIP section, as Brad didn't realise who it was till he saw Becky wave her hand to say that it was okay to let them enter.

    Brad saw that Chrissy was on Becky's arm, and Mandy was walking just behind them with Vicky. He realised that the two oriental twins must be Amy and Ann.

    Brad let them enter, and then spoke to Becky as she got to him. "I'm really sorry Becky, but I had no idea until I saw Chrissy and Mandy, that it was Ann and Amy. They look really different dressed like that."

    "Don't worry about it Brad, I'm glad to see you doing your job so well." Becky said with a smile. "Can you pass the word around that Ann and Amy are dressed like that, so they don't have any more trouble tonight." Becky asked.

    "I'll get right onto it Becky. May I also add that you and Chrissy are looking as beautiful as always." Brad said with a big smile.

    "Thank you Brad." Becky smiled back at him, as she started walking into the VIP section again.

    "Do you think he really meant that Baby, or was he just trying to get back on your good side again?" Chrissy asked as they entered the VIP section.

    "Brad really meant what he just said; he is always really polite to all the guest's. He didn't do anything wrong either, I would have been upset if he just let every pretty girl enter the VIP section." Becky said.

    "He did look a little worried though for a second or two when he realised who they were." Chrissy said with a giggle.

    "I know, that's why I told him not to worry about it, and I'm happy with the job he's doing." Becky smiled back at Chrissy.

    Ann and Amy had both got a little worried when Brad stopped them entering, but soon relaxed when he let them pass. They both looked back when they got to the top of the stairs, and saw Becky talking to Brad. Amy hoped that Brad wasn't in any trouble. They both waited for Chrissy and Becky to enter the VIP section before they headed over to the sofas.

    "I hope we didn't get Brad in any trouble? Becky." Ann asked, as they each took a seat.

    "No, not at all Ann. I was just telling him to let all the other staff know that the two oriental twins are to be treated like VIP, and that they are you and Amy." Becky said with a grin.

    "You know how to take all the fun out of things." Amy said with a pout, but soon started to giggle.

    "I'm sorry, but I want you both to be safe while you're here at the club." Becky said.

    "I'm sure we can find some other club members to fool before the night over." Chrissy said with a grin.

    Mandy had taken a seat on the sofa facing Chrissy and the others. She was looking around trying to see if Carla was anywhere to be found, but she couldn't see her any place. So Mandy joined in the chat with the other girls while she waited. A waitress brought over a tray of Champagne and a glass of coke for Becky. They all took a glass and thanked the girl for them before she left to serve some other guests.

    Mandy had just put her glass down on the table in front of her when she saw Carla come into the VIP section. Mandy thought she looked so beautiful in the pink evening dress she was wearing.

    Carla saw Mandy and the other girls sitting on the sofas, and headed over to them, and sat next to Mandy.

    "Hello babe, you look as beautiful as always." Carla said as she stole a kiss from Mandy.

    "You're not looking to bad yourself lover." Mandy said, as they broke the kiss.

    Carla looked over at the other sofa and saw Ann and Amy. She had to do a double take before she realised that she wasn't seeing double.

    "I see that Chrissy has been playing around with the makeup again." Carla said with a giggle. "You're all looking very beautiful tonight." Carla added with a smile.

    "Thanks Carla, so are you." Ann said with a smile.

    "You two really do look like twins." Carl added.

    "Thank Chrissy for that one. I would never have thought I could look as good as Ann does." Amy said with a smile as she looked at her big sister.

    "Hey! Stop putting yourself down. I think you look way better than I do most the time sis." Ann said as she poked Amy in the arm.

    "Ouch! No need to get violent sis." Amy said as she rubbed her arm where Ann just poked her.

    "Stop putting yourself down then, and I won't have to." Ann said, as she pulled Amy into a hug to say sorry.

    Carla couldn't stop looking at Ann and Amy. They looked that good. Carla wished that Chrissy would really look at doing makeovers for a living, but she knew that Chrissy would never give up working for Mandy, and Carla would never ask her to. Carla turned to look at Mandy when she heard her speak.

    "Everything okay Babe?" Mandy asked.

    "Yep, I was just looking at the makeover Chrissy did on Ann and Amy. I wish I had her working at the hotel on the makeovers with Maria and Cathy. I know they would love to have her helping them." Carla said before she realised what she was saying. Carla looked at Mandy expecting to see her looking pissed off at her, but Mandy was just grinning.

    "If you think you stand a chance of getting Chrissy to quit the shop to come and work for you Carla, then be my guest." Mandy made a movement with her hand for Carla to have a go.

    "We've had this chat before, and I already know that Chrissy would never quit the shop to come and work for me." Carla said with a grin.

    Mandy knew that Carla was just wishful thinking, so she let the subject drop and just cuddled up to Carla as she planted a kiss on her lips. She could never get bored of how their lips would always stick together when they both wore lipstick.

    Ann was having some trouble sitting for too long while she wore a corset still, so she, Amy and Chrissy were soon going for a walk. Becky had already gone to sort out some trouble at the door, so Chrissy was happy to be heading down to the main part of the club.

    Chrissy was soon dragging Ann and Amy onto the dance floor when a song came on she liked.

    Carla turned to Mandy once Amy was out the VIP section. "I've got everything sorted out for Amber's trip down here. If we can find some way for Chrissy to get Amy away from Ann later, I can fill you both in at the same time. Do you think you could find some way for that to happen?" Carla asked Mandy.

    "I can't see why not. I'll go with Chrissy to the ladies room, and ask her to take Amy away so we can chat." Mandy said as she hugged Carla.

    Chrissy and the others stayed on the dance floor for about half an hour, then they went back to the VIP section to have a drink and take a rest. Chrissy needed to use the ladies room, so she dropped Ann and Amy off at the sofas and then made her way to the ladies room. Mandy saw this as her chance to ask Chrissy for her help to get Amy away from Ann, so they could chat about Amber's visit.

    Mandy waited in the ladies room for Chrissy to finish, she was glad that the ladies room in the VIP section was less busy than the ones in the main club, as they had it all to them selves.

    "Hi sis, is everything okay?" Chrissy asked as she came out of the toilet and saw Mandy stood at the sinks waiting for her.

    "Everything is fine sis, but I need your help. I need you to keep Amy busy for a bit, so Carl can fill Ann and me in on the final details about Amber's trip down here next Friday. Can you do it for us?" Mandy asked.

    "No problem sis. I'll have to leave it until later though, it would look a little weird if I went out and dragged her away again now." Chrissy said, as she checked her makeup in the mirror and then touched it up a little.

    Mandy had to giggle when Chrissy did a touch up on her makeup as well.

    "When did you get so good at doing this sis?" Mandy asked, as she let Chrissy do her magic.

    "You should know sis. It was you who showed me how to do it." Chrissy smiled back at Mandy.

    "I may have showed you the basics sis, but you went far beyond what I could do some time back. Carla was talking about you working at the hotel again tonight. You know, doing the makeovers with Maria and Cathy." Mandy said with some worry in her voice.

    "I know sis; I could hear what you two were talking about. Don't sound so worried sis, I like doing this, but I love working with you at the shop." Chrissy smiled at Mandy to help her relax.

    "I know I shouldn't worry about it Chrissy, but I just think that one day you will get bored with working with me and want to give it a try." Mandy said with a big sigh.

    "That will never happen sis." Chrissy said as she gave Mandy a hug.

    "Thanks sis, I wouldn't want to ever see you leave the shop." Mandy said, as she hugged Chrissy back.

    "Well I'm all done with your touch up; shall we go and see what the others are up to?" Chrissy asked.

    "I should really start and let you do my makeup before we come out to the club. You always make me look amazing sis." Mandy said, as she looked at what Chrissy had done.

    "I think you always look really good sis." Chrissy smiled.

    "I know I look good sis, but you make me look amazing every time you do it." Mandy said, as she pointed at the mirror.

    "I'd be more than happy to do your makeup anytime sis." Chrissy said, as she let Mandy put an arm around her waist, so they could make their way back to the main VIP section.

    Becky and Vicky had just entered the VIP section and saw Ann and Amy sitting with Carla on the sofas. Becky couldn't see Chrissy or Mandy, so she guessed that they were in the ladies room. Becky went and sat on the sofa next to Amy while Vicky took the empty seat on the other side of Carla to where Mandy normally sat.

    Becky let out a big sigh as she sat down.

    "Is everything okay Becky?" Carla asked.

    "I think so. Vicky and I just had to sort out a problem at the door." Becky said as she took a glass of coke off one of the waitresses.

    "What was the problem?" Carla asked sounding a little worried.

    "Just a group of guys dressed as school girls on a stag night. They didn't like the fact that we wouldn't let them enter the club, they thought that they were all suitably dressed to enter." Becky said with a sad smile.

    "I take it you managed to make them see that they weren't?" Carla asked.

    "I was having some trouble, but Vicky and Frank made them understand. They all stormed off shouting abuse at us all." Becky said with a giggle, as she thought about Frank and some of the other bouncers facing up to a group of guys dressed as schoolgirls.

    "I'm glad you can still giggle about it all Becky." Carla said with a smile.

    "Well it was funny seeing some guy in a school girl's uniform with large fake boobs, trying to make Frank back down." Becky looked at Vicky as she said it, which made Vicky giggle when she thought about it.

    "Come to think about it, it did look a little funny." Vicky said with a giggle.

    "Frank even threatened to put them all in detention if they didn't clear off." Becky said just before she burst out laughing.

    Carla, Ann and Amy all burst out laughing at this point as well. Chrissy and Mandy came back to find them all laughing, so Becky filled them in on the story, and soon Chrissy and Mandy were also having a good laugh at it all.

    "Were you not scared baby?" Chrissy asked with some worry in her voice, once they all stopped laughing.

    "Not really lover. I had Frank and Vicky there to keep me safe." Becky said as she let Chrissy sit on her knee so they could cuddle each other.

    "Don't worry Chrissy; I would never let anyone hurt Becky." Vicky said with a smile.

    "Thanks Vicky. I know you wouldn't, and I'd feel sorry for the person who got on the wrong side of Frank." Chrissy said with a smile and a little shudder when she thought of what Frank would do.

    Amy and Chrissy soon jumped up when they saw Cathy and Sara enter the VIP section.

    Cathy looked like she'd seen a ghost, while Sara just looked a little puzzled when she saw an oriental girl running towards her.

    "Hi Sara! Hi Cathy! What do you think to my knew look?" Amy shouted as she hugged Sara, and then Cathy.

    "Amy! Is that really you?" Sara asked with some shock in her voice.

    "Yep it's really me. Chrissy worked her magic on me. Do you like it?" Amy asked.

    "I love it Amy. I can't believe how different you look." Sara said, as she stepped back to get a better look at the whole look.

    "Hi Sara, Hi Cathy." Chrissy said, as she gave them both a hug. "Everything okay Cathy?" Chrissy asked.

    "Yes everything is fine, just a little odd seeing Amy dressed like you did that night, and seeing you stood next to her at the same time." Cathy giggled, as she shook her head.

    "So this is what Chrissy looked like on that night you both tricked Becky and the others?" Sara asked as she pointed at Amy.

    "Yep, Amy is the splitting image of how Chrissy looked that night. Amy even has the same colour eyes." Cathy said as she looked at Amy.

    "You should see what her twin looks like." Chrissy said, as she pointed over to where Ann was sat.

    Ann stood up and walked over to where Amy was stood and they both stood side by side.

    "That is just so weird; you really do look like twins." Sara said as she looked at Ann and then Amy.

    "It's really scary what you can do with makeup Chrissy." Cathy said, as she looked closely at how Chrissy got the look she had on both of their eye makeup. "I've got to take a couple of photo's to show Maria on Monday. She is never going to believe me otherwise." Cathy said, as she got her mobile out and used the camera to take a couple of shots.

    "It's really great to see you both out. I hope you're both ready for some dancing." Amy said with a grin.

    "Well we didn't come out to just sit and chat." Sara said with a grin.

    Chrissy led them all back to the sofas, so they could all say Hi to the others and have a drink before they went back down to the dance floor. Mandy had managed to have a quick word with Ann while Chrissy and Amy were both chatting to Sara and Cathy when they first entered the VIP section. So she shied away from going down to the dance floor when Chrissy said it was time to head down.

    Amy was a little sad when Ann said she was still feeling a little tired from the last dance floor session, but Amy was happy to have Sara and Cathy to dance with as well as Chrissy.

     Becky decided that she could do with spending some time with Chrissy, so she also tagged along with them when they left. Chrissy had a big grin on her face as Becky wrapped an arm around her waist and led her out the VIP section.

    Amy was grinning too, as she had Sara on one side of her, and Cathy on the other. They both wrapped an arm around Amy's waist and led her down to the dance floor behind Chrissy and Becky.

    Ann, Mandy and Carla all smiled when they saw Sara and Cathy wrap an arm around Amy's waist, and lead her out the room.

    "Okay then Carla, you have both Ann's and my full attention now, so what is the plan for Amber's visit next Friday?" Mandy asked as she turned to face Carla a little better.

    "Okay then, this is what will happen next Friday morning. Ann you will be driven to the airport by Vic, so you can get on the company jet. Then you will fly up to the local airport near to where Amber lives. Carla said.

    "You have your own jet?" Ann asked in a shocked voice.

    "Yes I do. Did you not know that already?" Carla asked in a matter of fact way.

    "No! I think I would have remembered that Carla." Ann said in a sarcastic voice.

    "Sorry about that then. Anyway, I thought it would be easier on Amber to have a friendly face around her for the trip down. Will that be okay with you?" Carla asked.

    "This all sounds like a lot of trouble you're going to Carla, are you sure about all this?" Ann asked with some worry in her voice.

    "It's no trouble at all Ann, now will you be okay to fly up there with Vic?" Carla asked.

    "Yes, yes I will Carla. Why is Vic coming along though?" Ann asked with a puzzled look.

    "I've sorted for a hire car to be left at the airport, so Vic will drive the car so you and Amber can have some fun being driven around." Carla said with a grin.

    "Amber will love all this Carla. Thank you for everything." Ann said as she tried to stop a tear running down her cheek.

    "You're most welcome Ann. I just hope the meeting with Amy goes okay." Carla smiled.

    "Hey! Don't start crying, or Amy will think something is wrong." Mandy shouted as she got Ann a tissue.

    "Sorry Mandy, but it's just really great what you're all willing to do for Amy and me." Ann said, as she took the tissue and dabbed her eyes.

    "That's what family's for Ann." Carla said with a grin.

    Ann just smiled back at Carla and Mandy, she really loved this new family Amy and she now had.

    Carla saw some guests she really needed to go and talk to. Mandy and Ann decided to go and find the others. They found them all dancing around on the dance floor. Mandy was happy to see Chrissy spending some time with Becky. She loved how happy Chrissy always looked when they got to dance with each other.

    They all spent nearly an hour dancing, then they made their way back to the sofas in the VIP section, so they could have a drink and get their breath back.

    "That was fun!" Amy shouted as she sat down.

    "I really enjoyed that too." Sara said as she sat on Cathy's knee.

    "It's really nice to see you two out and about for once." Chrissy said as she sat on Becky's knee.

    "I'm sorry for not being around much of late, but by the time I've done with all the makeovers on a Saturday. I just want to go home and cuddle up with Sara, and have a glass of wine." Cathy said in a sad voice.

    "I can understand that Cathy, but it's still nice to see you letting your hair down once in a while." Mandy added, as she took a seat on the sofa facing the others. She'd found Carla on her way back from the bar, so they sat next to each other and started to cuddle.

    "I hope I'm not working you to hard Cathy? I can find you some help if you really need it. I do know of a really great makeup artist, I'm sure I could get her for the right money." Carla said with a grin, as she looked at Chrissy.

    Cathy saw that Carla was looking at Chrissy, and knew that she was just teasing Chrissy with the whole idea.

    "If this makeup artist is who I think it is, then I'm sorry to say that all the money in the world wouldn't help you get her." Cathy said with a grin.

    Chrissy knew what Carla was getting at, but tried to take no notice, as she sat on Becky's knee stealing the odd kiss.

    "I'm sorry Carla, but Cathy is right. I already have the perfect job working with Mandy and Amy." Chrissy smiled, as she looked at Mandy, and then Amy.

    "When are you going to stop trying to get my sister to come and work for you?" Mandy asked, as she poked Carla in the side, and gave her an evil look.

    Carla could see that Mandy was getting a little sick of all the teasing over Chrissy coming to work for her.

    "I'm sorry Babe. I'm only having a bit of fun; I never meant to upset you." Carla said, as she hugged Mandy.

    "I know you're only joking lover and I also know that Chrissy would never leave me, but I still worry about it all." Mandy said, as she cuddled up to Carla.

    "I promise to stop wasting my time by teasing you about it any more." Carla smiled.

    The conversation turned to lighter things, as Chrissy and Mandy chatting with Sara about some of her latest designs, and how busy Cathy was with the makeover service. They all sat chatting for some time, until Chrissy and Amy wanted to go and dance some more.

    Becky had already gone to sort out some trouble at one of the bars, so Chrissy was happy to be going to do something. Mandy wrapped an arm around Chrissy's waist, and Ann did the same with Amy. While Cathy wrapped an arm around Sara's waist and followed the others.

    They all spent the rest of the night dancing and chatting, and having the odd drink. Becky would come and have a dance with Chrissy when she had the time between sorting out problems with the running of the club.

    Becky was glad to see the club close at the end of the night, so she could sit and cuddle with Chrissy while the staff all got to relax and have a couple of drinks once they had cleared out all the customers and locked the doors.

    Carla sorted out a car and driver for Sara and Cathy, then they stood chatting to Brad and a couple of other bouncers while Vicky went to get the people carrier.

    They all turned to see what the noise was, when they heard some people shouting and singing. It turned out to be the guys all dressed as schoolgirls again, but this time they looked really drunk.

    As the guys got closer to Becky and the others, one of the guys saw Becky and remembered that she stopped them getting in the club.

    "Hey guy's look! It's that little bitch that wouldn't let us into her club earlier." One of the men said in a very drunken voice.

    Brad and the other two bouncers had stepped between the guys, and Becky, and the others, but they knew it was going to be hard keeping them away from the girls, as they were out numbered over two to one.

    "I'll teach you to stop us coming in your club, you little bitch!" One of the guys said, as she reached for Becky.

    Brad stopped him and threw him away like a kid throwing away an old toy. The other two bouncers stopped a couple of others from getting at any of the girls, but one of the guys slipped through and went to grab Ann. Amy jumped in and blocked the guy, but felt a tugging on her dress, and then a ripping sound. Amy watched as her dress ripped and then one of her breast forms fell out and hit the floor.

    The guy was soon on the ground with Brad's foot on the back of his head.

    "Fuck me, she's a bloke!" One of the other men shouted as he stopped dead in his tracks.

    Amy put her hands over her ripped dress and covered her exposed chest up, but it was too late as she had already heard what the guy just shouted to his friends.

    Ann, Chrissy, Becky and Mandy all crowded around Amy to protect her from what the guy's may want to do next. Carla was now blocking the path between the girls and the guy's, and Brad and the other bouncers all had the guy's in head locks or on the floor with a foot on their backs to stop them getting up.

    Vicky pulled up in the people carrier and soon made short work of the last couple of guys that were trying to free their friends.

    "Is everything okay?" Vicky asked, as she pushed a guy to the ground.

    "I think so, but Amy is a little shaken up." Carla said, as she helped Ann get Amy in the car.

    Chrissy picked up the breast form and then got in the back seat with Amy and Ann. Becky got in the next seat with Mandy, she knew that Amy could use the extra cuddle from Chrissy.

    Amy was sobbing as she sat between Ann and Chrissy. "I'm sorry about your dress Chrissy." Amy sobbed.

    "I don't care about the dress Amy. How are you doing?" Chrissy asked, as she hugged Amy.

    "I'm scared Chrissy, I can't stop shaking." Amy said through the sobbing.

    "Don't be scared sis, you're safe now. Brad and the others have them under control. Carla has just called the police, so they won't be bothering you any more now." Ann said, as she also hugged Amy.

    "Will I be in trouble then? What if those guys tell the police about me being dressed as a girl?" Amy said in a panic.

    "Amy, Amy, Calm down. I don't think it will help them much, as they are all dressed as girls." Chrissy said.

    Mandy had got back out the car once Vicky, Brad and the others all had the guys sat on the ground waiting for the police to turn up.

    "How's Amy doing?" Carla asked with some worry in her voice.

    "She's okay, but really shaken up about it all. She's worried that the police may want to arrest her though." Mandy said as she stood hugging Carla.

    "Tell her not to worry, I think we can just leave it as they tried to attack you all, but were stopped by Brad and the others. Carla said, as she kissed Mandy on the forehead.

    Vicky had got a jacket out the back of the car and handed it to Chrissy, so she could wrap it around Amy to cover her up a little better than the ripped dress was doing right now.

    "Thanks Vicky." Chrissy said, as she took the jacket and wrapped it around Amy.

    "Yes, thanks Vicky. Thanks for everything." Amy said as she wiped her eyes.

    "I'm sorry I let that happen to you Amy. I should have been there to protect you." Vicky said in sad voice.

    "Don't be sorry Vicky; you did a real good job once you did turn up. Brad and the others were doing a good job as well, for saying how out numbered they were. Will you thank them for me too when you get the time." Amy said with a weak smile.

    "I'll do that for you Amy. I'm going to close the doors now, so they can't see in." Vicky said, as she pointed at the guys all sat on the ground waiting for the police to turn up.

    The police soon turned up and took the guys away to sober up over night in a cell. Carla didn't want to go through the trouble of trying to press chargers; it would only mean more trouble for Amy.

    Vicky thanked Brad and the other two for what they did, and said it was from Amy. Brad felt bad for not stopping the guy from ripping her dress and exposing her secret to all his friends.

    Brad and the other two all waited until Carla and Vicky had pulled away before they left to go home themselves.

    No one really said anything on the drive home, and Carla and Vicky walked the girls to the house and made sure they all got in safely before they headed of home.

    Amy was really tired, so she headed for the stairs and up to her room. Chrissy helped Ann get her up there, and then helped get her ready for bed. Amy saw the mess that guy made of Chrissy's dress, and wanted to cry again.

    Chrissy set to work removing all the makeup and then helped Ann get Amy in a nightgown and put her to bed. Chrissy sat on the edge of the bed and gave Amy a hug and a kiss on the forehead before she gave Ann a hug and wished her good night.

    Ann got ready for bed and then pulled Amy into a hug once she was in bed. Ann knew that it would be a long night for her and Amy, as Amy would be having bad dreams again.

    Amy kept having the same dream or nightmare as it was. She was seeing that guy ripping the dress and saying the same thing every time. Amy would wake up sweating, and Ann would pull her into a hug and she would fall asleep again.

    Ann woke the next morning and looked at Amy as she slept. Ann was happy to see Amy getting some sleep after last night. She slid out of bed and went to use the bathroom, and then go and have a cup of tea.

    Amy felt Ann get out of bed, but didn't really feel like chatting about last night, or anything else, so she pretended to be asleep when Ann came back out the bathroom.

    Ann looked at Amy and saw she was still asleep, so she put on her dressing gown and left the bedroom to go and see if any of the others were up yet. Ann got to the kitchen and could hear Mandy, Chrissy and Becky all chatting about last night.

    "Hello." Ann said, as she entered the kitchen.

    The others all said hello back, as they all looked to see if Amy was with her.

    "Amy's still asleep in bed. She was having some bad dreams last night, so I thought I'd let her have a lie in." Ann said, as she sat at the table and took a sip from the cup of tea Mandy had just given her.

    "Do you think she'll be okay Ann?" Chrissy asked with worry in her voice.

    "I think so, but she will be quiet for a couple of days, until she gets some proper sleep again. MMM, that feels good." Ann said, as she took another sip from the cup.

    "I'll leave sorting out any food until Amy is up and about. I hope that's okay with everyone?" Chrissy asked, as she took a seat at the table next to Becky.

    "I'm fine with that. This cup of tea is just what I wanted anyway for now." Ann said, as she took another sip.

    "I'm fine as well sis." Mandy added as she took a sip from her cup.

    "I'll sit and nibble on you for a bit." Becky said, as she stole a kiss from Chrissy, as they sat cuddling each other.

    "You're always so easy to please Babe." Chrissy said as Becky kissed her again.

    They sat chatting about what to do later on in the day, until they had all finished their drinks. Then they all decided to go and take their showers and see if Amy was feeling like moving, so they could all get some lunch, as it had already gone midday.

    Ann followed Mandy and the others up stairs and then parted with a hug for each of them when they got to their bedroom doors. Then Ann made her way down to Amy and her room.

    Amy had been lying in bed for some time thinking about last night. She could see the dress draped over the chair at the dressing table, so she slid out of bed and went to look at just how bad it was damaged. When Amy picked it up she could see that it was beyond any hope of ever being fixed. Amy let out a sigh and then made her way to the bathroom; she took care of business on the toilet. Then she stood looking in the mirror. Amy lifted her nightgown and looked at her chest. She could see the starting of a small set of breasts forming, but she still looked like a boy and not a woman like Chrissy was now. Amy took her bottle of pills out the cabinet above the sink and opened it, and then she emptied the whole bottle out into her hand.

    Amy was lost in thought as she stood with the pills in one hand, and a glass of water in the other. She was so lost in thought that she never heard Ann enter the bathroom speaking to her. Amy did jump though when she heard Ann start to scream at her.

    Ann entered the bedroom and saw that Amy wasn't in bed, so she walked to the bathroom door and started to say. "I'm glad to see you up and." That was all Ann got out before she saw what Amy was about to do.

    "Amy! What the hell do you think you're doing! You stupid little bitch!" Ann shouted as she ran over to where Amy was stood.

    Amy jumped when Ann shouted, and ended up throwing the pills all over the place, and dropping the glass of water, which exploded when it hit the corner of the sink.

    The most shocking thing that happened though was when Amy saw Ann's hand come towards her, and then make contact with her cheek with so much force it spun Amy around and sent her flying to the floor.

    Amy could hear Ann screaming at her, but she was too scared and shocked to take any of it in, so she just crawled into a corner and curled up in a ball sobbing as she held her sore cheek.

    Mandy, Chrissy and Becky all came running when they heard Ann shouting, and the breaking of glass. When they reached the bathroom, they could see the pills all over the floor and the empty pill bottle stood on the edge of the sink. They all looked at each other and had a pretty good idea what Ann had caught Amy trying to do.

    Chrissy and Becky grabbed Ann and dragged her out the bathroom, as they tried to calm her down. She was still screaming at Amy for being so stupid as she also sobbed.

    Mandy went over to Amy and tried to calm her down. Amy jumped when Mandy touched her, but soon threw her arms around Mandy when she realised it wasn't Ann.

    "Calm down Amy, it's only me." Mandy said, as she hugged Amy and stroked her hair. "Amy, did you take any of the pills? I really need to know." Mandy asked.

    "No. I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Was all Amy could say.

    Mandy just sat on the floor next to Amy and hugged her until she stopped crying.

    Chrissy and Becky had dragged Ann down to their room and sat her on the bed. They both hugged Ann till she stopped cry.

    "What happened Ann?" Becky asked with worry in her voice.

    "I walked into the bathroom and saw Amy standing at the sink with a hand full of pills, and I just lost it. I was so scared that she was going to try and kill herself." Ann said as she broke out in sobs of tears again.

    Chrissy let Ann rest her head on her shoulder while Becky went and got a glass of water for Ann.

    "The pills looked like her hormone tablets Ann; I don't think she could overdose on them. I'm sure she had another reason for doing it. Do you think she took any of them?" Chrissy asked in a worried voice.

    "I don't think she did, it just looked like she was about to take them." Ann said in a shaky voice.

    Becky came back with a glass of water and a tissue, so Ann could wipe her eyes.

    "You feeling any better now Ann?" Becky asked, as she sat down on the other side of Ann to what Chrissy was sat.

    "I'm not really sure how I feel at the minute." Ann said, as she had to hold the glass with both hands to stop it shaking so much.

    Mandy had got Amy stood up and walked her through to the bedroom and sat her on the bed. Amy was still holding her face where Ann hit her, so Mandy pulled her Hand away and could see the red hand print.

    "Did Ann hit you Amy?" Mandy asked.

    "Yes she slapped me, and called me a stupid bitch." Amy said in a sad voice.

    "I'm sorry Amy, but I think she was scared you were about to try and kill yourself." Mandy said, as she hugged Amy again.

    "I would never do that Mandy! I just thought that talking all my hormone tablets would make me become like Chrissy a lot faster." Amy said, as she pulled herself away from Mandy to look her in the eye.

    "I don't think that would have worked Amy. You would have just made yourself very sick." Mandy said with a week smile.

    "I know that Mandy, and now Ann hates me for it." Amy let out a sigh as she said it.

    "Ann doesn't hate you Amy. She was just really scared I bet. Finding you standing with a hand full of pills and a glass of water must have been a shock for her to see." Mandy hugged Amy again as she said it.

    "I'm sorry for all the trouble I seem to be. Do you mind if I lie down again for a bit?" Amy asked as she broke the hug and then lay down on the bed and turned away from Mandy.

    "Okay Amy, but don't ever think you're any trouble at all. Just remember to come and talk to one of use when you feel like this. I'm not sure you could cope with having Ann slap you too often like that." Mandy said it with a little chuckle.

    Amy never gave an answer, so Mandy went to the bathroom and ran a cloth under the cold tap, and then returned to the bedroom and placed the cloth on Amy's sore cheek.

    "Please come down to the kitchen when you feel a little better, so we can sit and talk about this. I know that Ann will want to have a chat with you about it all." Mandy kissed Amy on the forehead, and then left to go and see how Ann was doing.

    Chrissy and Becky were both hugging Ann when they heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" They both said at the same time.

    Mandy entered the room and walked over to the bed.

    "Hi sis. How's Amy?" Chrissy asked sounding worried.

    "She's doing okay. I left her resting on the bed; she may have a bruise from where Ann slapped her across the face though." Mandy said sounding really sad.

    "Oh god! I slapped her didn't I?" Ann said as she put her hands to her mouth. "I called her some really nasty names as well." Ann added, as she started to cry again.

    "Ann, you were just scared. I don't know if I'd have been any different, if I'd walked in and found Chrissy doing the same thing. So don't go beating yourself up over it." Mandy said as she knelt down in front of Ann and put her hands on Ann's lap.

    "I just got so scared when I saw her standing there holding the pills in her hand. The next thing I knew, you and the others were pulling me out the bathroom." Ann was wiping her eyes again as she said it.

    "Let's go down to the kitchen and make a fresh pot of tea." Mandy said with a smile.

    Ann gave Mandy a week smile, so Mandy took this as a good sign, and stood up so she could help Ann stand up. Chrissy and Becky got up and followed Ann and Mandy back down to the kitchen, and set to work making a fresh pot of tea while Mandy sat at the table with Ann.

    Chrissy was soon pouring them all a cup of tea out, then she joined them at the table with Becky.

    Ann was still shaking, but the tea was helping to calm her down again. She still felt really bad for what she did to Amy.

    Amy lay on the bed for a little bit, but felt the need to just get out the house and clear her head a bit, so she set to work getting dressed and making herself look half human again.

    Amy got a bra and panty set out her drawer and then looked for something to wear. She picked out a pair of black leggings and a short flared denim skirt, and a pink T-shirt. Then she set to work covering up the red mark Ann left on her cheek, and a little light eye makeup.

    Once she thought she looked okay, Amy went down stairs and sneaked out the front door. Amy left putting her shoes on until she was out the house. She really didn't want any company at the minute.

    Amy got to the end of the driveway and realised that she had never been for a walk around the local area. She knew that there were some shops just up the road, and a park. So she set off in that direction.

    Mandy and the others had been sitting down stairs for over an hour waiting for Amy to come down, but as of yet she was a no show. Ann decided that she needed to go and clear the air with Amy. So she thanked Chrissy and Becky for the tea and then left to go and sort out with Amy.

    Ann entered the bedroom and saw that the bed was empty, so she went to the bathroom and knocked on the door. Ann entered the bathroom when she didn't get an answer, but the bathroom was also empty. Ann thought this was odd, and returned to the bedroom. That's when Ann realised that Amy's purse was gone, so she ran back down to the kitchen.

    "Amy's gone! She's took her purse and left the house." Ann shouted in a panic. "I'm no better than our parents were to her. I can't lose Amy again, I just can't." Ann shouted as she started to cry again.

    "Calm down Ann. I'm sure she just wanted to take a walk and think about some stuff. Why don't you try calling her on her mobile?" Mandy asked as she hugged Ann.

    Chrissy was already on the case and had her mobile out, and rang Amy's number, but it just kept ringing.

    "She's not picking up, sorry. All we can do is wait to hear back from her now." Chrissy said with a sad look on her face.

 

To Be Continued.

 

Edited by H. E. R.

up
160 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Please let me know if you like my work?

Please leave me a comment if you like my story. It would be nice to know that i'm not just taking up space in the closet :)

Hugs & Love

SaraUK

Hey - this Q feels like it's coming from one of your characters

Hope Eternal Reigns's picture

Hi Sara,

Please don't let yourself be persuaded to withdraw into a shell by the reaction (or lack of) to your writing. You have a fair number of fans who LIKE your stories. HEY, I'm one!!! I haven't commented publicly, mostly because I've had previews of the last three chapters. Here's my comment then: I quite like this story. I'm looking foreward to the next chapter. I think it's a GOOD story, WELL worth continuing.

with love,

Hope

with love,

Hope

Once in a while I bare my soul, more often my soles bear me.

Y.H.I.A.W.2.

Hi Sara,
I thought I'd say again (as your asking) I love your stories, You give the characters such depth that it really makes you feel for them when it all goes Pete tong, And when everythings going right as well.
Although I gotta say, I amazed they have time to go to work with the amount of time they spend Flying off the handle, Leaping to conclusions & jumping the gun :-p .

So keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next chapter of this and your other tales.

Luv n Huggs

Sammi

Please keep writing and posting.

Hugs Sara,

Love the story, though still screaming over the Cliffhanger.

Wish I had met Carl/Carla 40 years ago......giggles. You do keep an Old Lady dreaming.

Lots of love,

Olivea

Been hard to go on line of late, my DSL took a dive

I'm stuck using dial-up which slows things and limits the available time on line.

Liked the original story and this sequil has all the charm of it too.

Hope to see more of your Buffy the Vampire Killer/genie/magic story as well.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Relax

You are not taking up space here. I for one, love this story. I was very exited to see a new chapter. Your doing a great job. Keep it up.

Jessica Marie

Hey Sara, I just wanted to

Hey Sara,

I just wanted to let you know that I am definatly enjoying your story. I am always looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work and don't keep us hanging too long.

Great Story

Hi Sara

Just Wanted to say that I love this story. I've read all the chapters several times now. I look forward to reading about Chrissy and all the others.

Thank

David

I really love your story, I

I really love your story, I am so looking forward to the next chapter and I am especially looking forward to seeing Amy meet Amber and where that might lead. I'm wishing Ann/Amy and Amber could be a love match and maybe one of the buncers or Hugh as a possible match for Ann/Amy. I was kind of hoping one or two of the bouncers would turn up with flowers for Amy to make her feel better. So many possibilities keep up the great work

Megumi :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

I like it

I mentioned before about the spelling, grammar and punctuation. Well, I have to say that they've all improved tremendously and make for easier reading.

I like the story. I don't know how I would have coped with so much chaos happening to so few people over such a period of time - but it does make for an interesting and gripping tale.

I've also said before how much I like the enlarging family concept and this is definitely one of the story's strengths.

I am definitely hooked on this one and avidly grab at my latest fix whenever a new episode has been posted.

Keep up the good work; it's definitely very much appreciated here in the North of England!

Susie

Great story Sara.

Hi Sara,
I love your story.
PLEASE !!!!!!! Keep up the good work.
I'm waiting impatiently for the next chapter.

Hugs,
Glenda.

Still great...

I'm doing a marathon catch-up session, so don't expect me to comment on every chapter :)
However, this is really shaping up nice, and it's interesting watching history repeat itself, as Amy is just as emotionally unstable as the rest of the gang (especially Chrissy). It'll be interesting to read what happens during Amber's stay... I wonder if there are any colleges doing fashion design in the gang's city that would be willing to accept a late transfer (no doubt with Carl's influence as back-up...)

 


EAFOAB Episode Summaries

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!