You Have it All Wrong Two - Part 09

Printer-friendly version

You Have It All Wrong
Two

Amy's Story

By SaraUK

Part 9

    Ann woke the next morning with her head pressed into the pillow. She thought it felt really nice and soft. Ann lifted her hand up to plump it up a little more, but got a shock when she felt it jiggle in an odd way. Ann slowly opened her eyes and moved her head back a little bit. She went all red in the face when she realised that she'd had her face pressed between Amy's breast, and not on the pillow.

    Amy lay there giggling at the red face her sister had when she realised that she'd been snuggling her head into Amy's breasts. Amy had to wipe away some drool from where Ann had been resting her head.

    "Morning sis, did you enjoy that?" Amy asked with a giggle.

    "I'm really sorry Amy. I have no idea what came over me." Ann said looking really sheepish, as she wiped some drool off the side of her face.

    "Don't worry about it sis. It was really nice to be honest with you." Amy smiled, as she gave Ann a hug before she slid out of bed and went to the bathroom.

    Ann watched Amy run into the bathroom, and guessed that she'd wanted to go for some time, but didn't want to wake her up.

    Amy only just made it to the bathroom before she wet her self, but it really did feel good to sit on the toilet and let it all out. Amy let out a big sigh as she did. Once she was done on the toilet she washed her hands and splashed some water on her face before she headed back into the bedroom to put on her dressing gown.

    Ann was sat on the edge of the bed when Amy got back into the bedroom.

    "Do you feel any better now sis?" Ann asked with a grin.

    "Yes thanks. I thought I was going to wet myself there for a minute." Amy said with a sigh.

    "Why didn't you just wake me up, so you could go sooner?" Ann asked.

    "You just looked so peaceful that I didn't want to wake you up." Amy said with a pout, as she tilted her head to one side.

      "Come here and give me a hug before you head down stairs to make a start on breakfast." Ann said, as she held her arms out for Amy to get a hug.

    Amy ran over and jumped into Ann's arms, knocking her backwards onto the bed again. Amy giggled, and then kissed Ann on the cheek before rolling off her and sitting up on the bed. She helped Ann to sit up again, so they could have a proper hug.

    "I'm really happy to see you back to your old self sis." Ann said, as she hugged Amy.

    "I'm happy to have the breast forms attached again. They really do make me feel more like a real girl." Amy said, as she stuck her chest out at Ann. "I can't wait till we can all go shopping again. I'll be able to try stuff on this time." Amy added with a grin.

    "You and you're shopping." Ann said, as she rolled her eyes.

    "What can I say sis, I'm just a girl that loves to shop." Amy said with a grin.

    "I know you are sis, but you better become the girl that loves to make breakfast." Ann said, as she looked at the clock by the side of the bed.

    Amy looked at the clock and then jumped up when she saw the time.

    "I didn't realise how late it was!" Amy shouted as she ran out the room to make a start on breakfast.

    Ann just sat on the bed giggling, as she watched Amy run out the room. Ann soon stopped giggling when she saw Amy run back in.

    Amy ran over to Ann, and hugged her, then kissed her on the cheek.

    "Sorry sis. I'll see you down stairs shortly. I'll have a nice cup of tea ready for you and breakfast as well. I hope." Amy said with a grin, as she once again ran out the room.

    Ann never got time to say a word, as the mini tornado called Amy ran in, and then ran out again.

    "I sometimes wonder if that girl is playing with a full deck of cards." Ann thought to herself, as she stood up and made her way to the bathroom so she could take a shower, and get ready for work.

    Amy had to put an arm across her chest, as she ran down the hallway. Her breasts were bouncing all over the place. Amy got a look of shock on her face when she suddenly found Chrissy stood in the middle of the hallway. Amy was moving too fast to stop in time, so she ended up clipping Chrissy and spinning her around.

    Chrissy could hear someone running down the hallway. By the time she turned to see who it was Chrissy saw Amy run into her. Chrissy got spun around by the blow, and would have fallen over if not for Becky catching her.

    "Oh god Chrissy, I'm so sorry. Did I hurt you?" Amy asked in a panic, as she stopped running and went back to check on Chrissy.

    "Did anyone get the number of that bus?" Chrissy asked with a giggle, as Becky helped her get back on her feet.

    Amy heard what Chrissy said, and saw her giggling so she knew that Chrissy wasn't hurt.

    "I'm okay Amy, no damage done. Why are you in such a hurry?" Chrissy asked.

    "I'm running a little late this morning. I wanted to get down and make a pot of tea ready for Mandy and Ann getting down there." Amy said, as she tried to get her breath back.

    "There really isn't any need to rush Amy." Becky said.

    "I know, and I'm really sorry for nearly hurting you Chrissy." Amy said, as she gave Chrissy a hug, and then she gave Becky one as well.

    "I'll let you off with a warning this time, but if I catch you speeding again miss, I'll have to give you a tickle. I mean ticket for speeding." Chrissy said with an evil grin.

    Becky had the same evil grin. Amy got a worried look on her face, and then she turned around and ran off down the hallway again. She had no desire to find out if they were really thinking of tickling her.

    Chrissy and Becky just stood in the middle of the hallway giggling, as they watched Amy run off like a scared rabbit.

    "That girl really hates being tickled." Becky said with a grin, as she wrapped an arm around Chrissy's waist and led her into their room, so they could take a shower together.

    "Ann attacked her last night on the sofa, and she had no way to defend herself, she was laughing too much." Chrissy said with a giggle, as she thought about last night in the living room.

    Amy was the first down stairs, so she set to work sorting out a pot of tea, and making a start on doing breakfast. She decided to do something different this morning, so she made a start on sorting out all the stuff she'd need to make French toast.

    Mandy was the first one down out of the others.

    "Morning Amy." Mandy said, as she walked over to Amy and gave her a hug.

    "Morning Mandy. I hope you don't mind, but I thought I'd do a different breakfast this morning." Amy said, as she hugged Mandy back.

    "I don't mind at all Amy. It looks like you're doing French toast." Mandy said, as she looked at the stuff Amy had set out on the worktop.

    "Yes I am. You do like it, don't you?" Amy asked with some worry in her voice.

    "I know that Chrissy, Becky, and I like it. I can't speak for Ann, but you should already know if she likes it, or not." Mandy said with a giggle.

    "I know that Ann really likes it. I use to make it for her on the weekends when she let me become Amy." Amy said with a smile, as she thought about those weekends. It felt like another lifetime now.

    "It must have been hard for you not being able to just be yourself back then." Mandy said, as she hugged Amy again.

    "It was hard most the time, but knowing that Amy would be coming out every other weekend kept me going." Amy said with a smile, as they broke the hug.

    "I'd better let you get on with breakfast, unless you want me to help?" Mandy asked, sounding all enthusiastic about it.

    "No! I'll be just fine sorting it all out." Amy said, as she led Mandy over to her seat at the table and helped her to sit down. Amy even handed Mandy the paper.

    "Okay, I know where I'm not wanted." Mandy said with a giggle, as she opened the paper and started to flick through the pages trying to find something interesting to read.

    "You are wanted sis. Just not near the stove while I'm sorting out breakfast." Amy said, as she hugged Mandy from behind, and then gave her a peck on the cheek before she went back to sorting out breakfast.

    Mandy was more than happy to leave Amy alone while she sorted out breakfast. Mandy also knew that Chrissy and Becky would soon be down to help her.

    Breakfast was a lot easier to sort out than it normally was, so Chrissy got to sit with Becky, and make the most of the time before Chrissy would have to leave with Mandy and Amy.

    They all loved the French toast, and thanked Amy for doing such a great job with it. Ann sent Amy up stairs to take a shower and make a start on getting ready for work, just as she was getting ready to leave for work herself.

    Amy gave Ann a hug and then went upstairs once Ann had left. Amy spent a little longer in the shower this morning. She loved the feel of being able to soap her breasts again. Other than the unwanted thing between her legs, Amy felt every bit a female at the minute.

    Once she'd done in the shower, she spent a little too much time looking at herself in the bathroom mirror. She just loved the way she looked with the breast forms back on again.

    Amy saw the time on the clock in the bedroom, and knew she needed to get a move on, or she would be late which would make Mandy and Chrissy late. Amy was hoping to have time to check her emails before she left for work, but with all the extra time she's spent in the shower, and then looking at herself in the mirror. She'd run out of time, so she would have to ask Mandy and Chrissy if she could do it from work later.

    Chrissy and Mandy were sat in the kitchen with Becky when Amy got back down stairs. Becky had Chrissy sat on her knee, making the most of what little time they had left before Chrissy had to leave for work.

    "I'm really sorry for keeping you both waiting." Amy said with pleading in her voice.

    "Don't worry about it Amy, we still have plenty of time before we need to have the shop open." Mandy said, as she stood up and hugged Amy to stop her looking so worried.

    "Thanks Mandy. I just don't know what's wrong with me today." Amy said sounding a little puzzled, as to where all the time was going.

    "I think you have a couple of things on your mind, or your chest, as it is." Becky said with a giggle, as she looked at Amy's cleavage showing between the open folds of her blouse.

    Amy went all red in the face, as she looked down to where Becky was looking, and Amy could see that she'd not done up all the buttons on her blouse, so the tops of her breasts could be seen.   Amy went to close the buttons, but Chrissy stopped her.

    "Don't close them Amy. I think it looks really nice the way it is." Chrissy said with a smile, as she put her hand up to Amy's to stop her.

    "Yes please don't close them Amy. I was only teasing you, I think you look really good as well." Becky added with a smile.

    "Thanks you two." Amy said with a big grin, as she pulled them both in for a hug.

    Mandy led the way out to the car with Amy next to her, while Chrissy walked just behind with Becky. Mandy had to go and drag Chrissy away from Becky, just like normal.

    Amy stood at the car giggling, when she saw how Mandy had to pull Chrissy and Becky apart. Amy loved the way Chrissy and Becky loved each other so much, she really hoped that she could find someone to love her like that one day. Amy found her self thinking about what Mandy asked her some time back. Whether she would want a man or a woman to share her life with. She also remembered what Mandy said, about her just living her life, and see where it took her.

      They got to the shop and opened up. Mandy started checking stock, while Chrissy and Amy made a start on sorting out the cloths for the changing service at the hotel. Tuesdays were always really busy for the changing service, they had to get them all ready for Wednesday as well, due to them being closed on that day.

    Mandy always double-checked the orders, just to make sure Chrissy, or Amy hadn't missed anything. They always got it right, but were both happy to have Mandy make sure.

    Amy and Chrissy had the orders done with plenty of time to spare before the girl would be there from the Hotel, so Amy put the kettle on to make a pot of tea for them all.

    "I'm making a pot of tea, do you both want a cup?" Amy asked, as she walked out to the main shop floor.

    Chrissy was just helping Mandy do the final check on the changing order.

    "I could murder a cup of tea Amy, please." Chrissy said with a pained look on her face.

    "That sounds like a great idea Amy. Yes please." Mandy added with a smile.

    "Okay, I'll shout you when it's ready." Amy smiled. "Mandy, Chrissy. Can I ask you both for a big favour?" Amy asked with some worry in her voice.

    "Sure Amy. What is it?" Mandy asked, as she stopped checking the order to look at Amy.

    Chrissy also stopped what she was doing and looked at Amy to see what she wanted help with.

    "With running late this morning I never got time to see if Hope emailed me back, so I was wondering if it would be okay to take a quick look on the work computer now?" Amy had a worried look on her face as she asked the last bit.

    "Of cause you can Amy. Was that it?" Mandy asked with a chuckle.

    "Yes it was, but I wasn't sure if I would get in trouble or not." Amy said, as she bit her lower lip.

    "This isn't like a normal work place Amy. Mandy and I don't mind if you want to pop out for an hour, or if you check your email, or even give Ann a call to have a chat for ten minutes in the middle of the day." Chrissy said with a smile, as she walked over and gave Amy a hug.

    "I'm sorry Chrissy, but I just don't want to give you and Mandy any reason to think I'm taking advantage of you both." Amy said as she hugged Chrissy back.

    "I know how you feel Amy, I use to be the same way. Until Mandy made me her partner, I would think she was going to sack me and then kick me out her house." Chrissy said with a giggle.

    "She would, you know." Mandy said, as she joined the hug.

    "I can't see what ever would have made you feel like that around Mandy, or any of the others." Amy said, as she gave Chrissy a puzzled look.

    "I just hate it when people shout at me, so I panic and always think the worse." Chrissy said with a sigh.

    "Don't forget about the running away part, if you can." Mandy added with a grin.

    "So when I shouted at you last week then, it really upset you Chrissy?" Amy asked, as she broke the hug and put her hand to her mouth with a worried look on her face.

    "Yes it did a little, but we got it all sorted out so don't worry about it Amy." Chrissy said with a smile. "After my dad beat me that time, I spent the next couple of years with him not speaking to me. When he did speak to me, it was more a shout, so I started to put the two things together. Every time someone shouts at me now, I panic." Chrissy said with a sad look.

    "Oh god Chrissy, that is really sad to hear." Amy said, as she pulled Chrissy into a hug again.

    "Sarah has really helped a lot with my getting over it all, but I still have a little trouble every now and then." Chrissy said with a smile, as she broke from the hug with Amy again.

    "Please don't ever think that I would want to hurt you Chrissy." Amy said with a pleading look.

    "I don't really Amy. The thing last week was all really sudden, and I really thought I might have done something to upset you." Chrissy smiled.

    "You could never do anything to upset me Chrissy." Amy smiled back.

    "I hope you're right Amy." Chrissy said.

    "You better go and check your email Amy, lunch will be here in a minute." Mandy said, as she looked at the clock on the wall behind the counter.

    Amy looked at the clock, and saw that the time was getting on. "Okay, thanks for letting me do this." Amy shouted back, as she disappeared through the door at the back of the shop.

    Chrissy and Mandy just looked at each other, and smiled as they went back to double checking all the orders for the hotel.

    Amy went to the computer in the back room and sat at the desk, She set about logging into her email account and then checked to see if Hope had replied to her email about the meeting tomorrow afternoon. Amy smiled when she saw an email from Hope, so she opened it.

    Hope had picked a pub that had a play area for kids, so they could all have a drink as they got to know each other. Hope had also asked if it would be okay for Faith to come along.

    Amy couldn't see any problem with it, so she sent an email back saying she would love to meet her sister. Amy printed out the email, as it had directions for how to get to the pub. Amy logged back out, and went to give Mandy the print out, so she knew the way to the pub.

    The girl from the hotel turned up and left them with a basket of food, and took the clothing orders away with her.

    Amy and Chrissy spent most the afternoon sorting out Ebay orders, while Mandy dealt with the customers when they came in, or was on the phone replacing the stock they had sold.

    By the close of business that day, all three girls were ready for a night out at the club. They dropped the parcels of at the post office on their way home, then headed for home.

    Chrissy ran to Becky when they entered the kitchen, and threw her arms around Becky, as she kissed her.

    Amy stood just inside the kitchen smiling at the way Chrissy greeted Becky. She really did have to wonder just how they both got from day to day before they met.

    Becky was doing a gammon joint, and jacket potatoes for dinner, so she had time to go up and take a shower with Chrissy before dinner would be ready. Becky was going to do a mixed salad to go with it, but she would sort that when she got back down. Or she thought that Chrissy might do it for her, if she was lucky. Becky always thought that Chrissy did a much better mixed salad than she did anyway.

    They all headed off up stairs and then parted when they got to Mandy's bedroom door. Chrissy and Becky went to their room, Mandy went to her room, and Amy walked down the hallway to her room.

    Amy slipped out of her work clothes and then started the shower before she took the rest of her underwear off. Amy looked at herself in the full-length mirror on the back of the bathroom door. Other than the thing between her legs, Amy looked really good she thought to herself, as she turned from side to side. Amy put her hair up in a shower cap, and then got in the shower and started to let the water wash away the stress of the workday.

    Amy jumped when she suddenly felt a pair of hands wrap around her body. She spun around as she let out a scream. Amy soon let out a sigh as she saw it was only Ann, who just happened to be naked, and trying not to giggle at the scared look on Amy's face.

    "Ann, what the hell do you think you're doing!" Amy shouted.

    "Just helping my little sister wash her back. Do you not want me to?" Ann asked with a pout, as she stopped giggling.

    "Ann, you're, you're, err. NAKED!" Amy said, trying to unfreeze her brain, as she looked at her sister.

    "Don't you think it would be a little silly to take a shower with my clothes on sis?" Ann asked, as she made it sound like the dumbest question in the world.

    "You know what I'm trying to say sis. We shouldn't be sharing a shower like this." Amy said, as she tried to back away from Ann, but it was hard to do in such a small space.

    "Chrissy and Becky take a shower together all the time. You don't mind them doing it." Ann asked, as she closed the space between them.

    Amy was getting really nervous now. "What are you doing Ann?" Amy asked with a very squeaky voice.

    "You've never been with a girl before have you?" Ann asked, as she looked Amy right in the eyes.

    Amy gulped as she looked back at Ann with a scared look in her eyes. "No I haven't, and I've never been with a man either!" Amy shouted at the end.

    "Would you know how to please a woman, as another woman?" Ann asked, as she wrapped her arms around Amy's waist, so they were touching breast to beast.

    Amy wanted to say something, but it stuck in her throat. She ended up letting Ann guide her hand to Ann's breast. Ann spent the next ten minutes showing Amy how to bring a woman to an earth shattering orgasm by using her fingers and her tongue on Ann's nipples and lower area.

    Part of Amy's mind wanted to stop, but another part really wanted to learn as much as she could from Ann about pleasing another woman.

    Ann went to slide her hand down Amy's belly to the thing between her legs, but Amy stopped her at that point.

    "I'm sorry Ann, but I really do hate that thing being there, and I won't take any pleasure from it." Amy said in a stern voice, as she grabbed Ann's hand and pulled it away.

    "I understand Amy. Thank you for doing that for me, I hope you learned something?" Ann asked, as she stepped back and started to wash Amy's breasts and then turned her around, so she could wash Amy's back.

    "I never knew there were so many ways to please a woman without needing to put something inside her." Amy said with some shock in her voice.

    "You would make a girl very happy, if you decided to seek out another female's company like Chrissy has." Ann said with a smile, as she wrapped her arms around Amy's waist from behind.

    Amy could feel Ann's breast pushing into her back from behind, and she was really beginning to like the feel of it.

    "Was it wrong, what I just did for you Ann? Part of it felt wrong, but another part of me was really happy that I could make you feel so good." Amy asked with a very confused look on her face, as she turned around to face her sister.

    "Amy, I just wanted to show you what it's like to please another woman. I didn't do it thinking of you as my sister, or my brother. I just wanted to help you find out whether or not you wanted to find a girl to spend the rest of your life with." Ann stroked the side of Amy's face as she said it.

    Amy could understand what Ann was trying to do for her, and she was really glad about it. Amy was really beginning to think she was going to be looking for another female to spend her time with. Amy had never had any feelings for a boy. Not as far back as she could remember.

    "Thanks sis. It was really amazing watching how you reacted to the way I touched you." Amy said, as she turned red in the face.

      "I know that a lot of people would think what I just showed you were a bad thing, but I want to help you become the best female you can. I know that you will make some woman very happy one day sis." Ann smiled.

    "I hope so sis, I really hope so." Amy smiled back.

    Amy washed Ann's back for her, and they both got out of the shower and then sorted out some underwear. They didn't bother with any clothes, apart from their bathrobes. Then they made their way down to the kitchen to get some dinner.

    Mandy, Chrissy and Becky were already down stairs sorting out the salad. Amy wandered over and asked if they needed any help, so Chrissy set her to work sorting out some home made coleslaw.

    Amy was feeling a little worried to start with, but she soon realised that Chrissy and the other two didn't know, or didn't care about what Ann showed Amy in the shower. So she just started to dance around and have a laugh with Chrissy and Becky.

    They soon had dinner ready, and set out on the table, so they all took a seat and got stuck in. Once dinner was finished, they all got stuck in and had the dishes washed and dried in no time at all, and were soon heading up stairs to get ready for when Vicky arrived for them.

    Chrissy picked out a really nice low cut dress for Amy to wear. Chrissy wanted Amy to be able to show everyone just how sexy she looked with the breast forms attached. Chrissy also picked out a low cut dress for Ann to wear as well. Ann tried to talk Chrissy out of it, but knew that she was going to lose the battle by the look on Chrissy's face as Ann tried to make her see sense.

    By the time Chrissy had Ann dressed and her makeup done, Ann wondered why she ever doubted Chrissy in the first place. Ann and Amy stood side by side in Chrissy's room looking in the mirror, they each thought the other one looked amazingly beautiful.

    Ann and Amy both gave Chrissy a hug to thank her for making them look so good all the time, and then they all headed down to wait for Vicky to turn up for them.

    Vicky arrived and thought they all looked really beautiful like they always did. Vicky couldn't help but notice that Amy now had the breast forms attached again. Due to the large amount of cleavage she was showing off.

    "I'm glad to see you looking so happy Amy." Vicky said with a grin, as she looked at Amy's breasts.

    They all expected Amy to go red faced, but she just stuck her chest out a little more and then said.

    "I feel a lot happier Vicky."

    "I can see them quite well without you pointing them in my face." Vicky said with a giggle.

    "I've got a good mind to make you stop home, if that is how you're going to act while were out tonight." Ann said with a stern look on her face.

    Amy got a worried look on her face until she saw Ann start to grin.

    "Ann! I really thought you meant it." Amy whined, as she playfully slapped her sister on the arm.

    "Come on flirt, or I may decide to make you stop home while we all go out and have some fun." Ann said, as she wrapped an arm around Amy's waist, and led her out to Vicki's car.

    Vicky and the others all followed behind, giggling at the two of them playing around as they left the house. They all got in the car and headed off to the club.

    Once at the club they all started to make their way to the VIP section, which always took them a little time. They would keep getting stopped by the other girls there. Most of them saying how great they all looked.

    Becky really liked it when she had Chrissy with her, she loved showing Chrissy off to everyone.

    Amy and Ann could see how proud Becky was to have Chrissy on her arm. They both looked at each other, and thought the same thing. What a great couple they made.

    Amy really hoped that she could find a girl half as amazing, as what Becky was with Chrissy.

    They all finally made it to the VIP section, and found Brad stood on the entranceway to the stairs.

      "Hi Brad, is everything running okay so far tonight?" Becky asked sounding a little sad as she asked it.

    "Hi Becky. Yes everything is going just fine, and may I say that you all look really beautiful tonight." Brad said with a smile, then got a shocked look on his face. "Not that you don't always look really beautiful. I was just. What I meant was." Brad looked really flustered by this point.

    "We all know what you meant Brad, and we thank you for the nice comment." Becky said with a smile, as she watched Brad go all red faced.

    "Thanks Becky." Brad said with a large sigh.

    "Have you given any more thought to changing your mind about last night?" Becky asked looking very serious.

    "I'm sorry Becky, but I've done nothing but think about it since Saturday, and I haven't changed my mind." Brad said with a sad look.

    "Okay Brad, but I think you're being very silly about it all." Becky said with a sigh, as she looked up at this hulk of a man.

    Chrissy had no idea what Becky and Brad were talking about, but she planned to find out once they got to the sofas.

    Becky wrapped her arm around Chrissy's waist and then led her up the stairs, and into the VIP section.

    Ann did the same with Amy, and followed close behind. They had both heard the chat Becky was having with Brad, and thought the same thing as Chrissy. They also wanted to know why Becky looked so sad as she spoke with Brad.

    "What was all that with Brad?" Chrissy asked, as she sat on the sofa with Becky.

    Ann and Amy heard Chrissy ask Becky the question, so they both looked at Becky, as they also sat on the sofa.

    Becky took a deep breath and then said. "Brad handed his notice in last night. He doesn't think he's fit to do the job after what happened Saturday night." Becky said with a sigh.

    "What do you mean Becky?" Chrissy asked with a shocked look.

    "Brad thinks he failed in his job as a bouncer when he let Amy get hurt. So he's quitting." Becky added.

    "He took on three of them, and stopped them all! How many men can say they could do that." Chrissy shouted.

    "I've tried telling him all this Chrissy, but you heard what he said. He's made his mind up." Becky said with a shrug of her shoulders.

    Mandy, Ann, and Amy had all just sat with their mouths open. Shocked that Brad would think about quitting over what happened on Saturday.

    "Do you think if I went and said I was sorry to him, he would keep working here?" Amy asked with some worry in her voice.

    "You didn't do anything wrong Amy to be sorry for." Becky said with a week smile.

    "I just feel like it's my fault though." Amy said close to tears.

    "Hey! Don't you even think about making a mess of my master-piece." Chrissy said in a really bad French accent.

    Amy burst out laughing instead of crying, as Chrissy looking really funny as she said it.

    "Brad is not going to be quitting his job, not if I can help it." Chrissy said in a firm voice.

    "I'm not sure what you think you can do babe. Carl, Vic, and I tried most of last night." Becky said with a week smile, as she thought that Chrissy was setting her self up for a big let down this time.

    "Well I have nothing to lose then do I?" Chrissy said with a smile. "Can you get someone to cover for Brad, while I talk with him?" Chrissy asked Becky.

    "Sure, I'll go and get Frank to cover for him." Becky said, as she got up and left to go and get Frank off the main door.

    "Can Ann and I come with you when you speak to him Chrissy?" Amy asked with some hope in her voice.

    "I was counting on you two being with me when we spoke." Chrissy said with a grin, as she looked at Ann.

    Ann saw the look Chrissy had, and could see that Chrissy was hatching some sort of plan. Ann was wondering if she would like this plan or not.

    Chrissy stood up when she saw Becky come back into the VIP section with Frank next to her. Ann and Amy also stood up, and followed close behind Chrissy as she walked over to meet Becky and Frank half way.

    "So are you ready to do this then babe?" Becky asked.

    "As ready as I'll ever be lover." Chrissy said with a smile.

    "Becky told me what you're trying to do Chrissy. I really hope you can talk some sense into him." Frank said, as he looked down at Chrissy with a warm smile.

    Chrissy just smiled up at Frank, and then let him lead the way down the stairs. They found Brad stood at the bottom. He was looking around, and keeping a close eye on everything that was going on around him.

    Brad turned and saw Frank walking towards him with Becky, Chrissy, Ann and Amy.

      "Hi Frank. Is everything okay?" Brad asked, as he looked at Frank, and then the girls.

    Chrissy noticed that Brad spent a little longer looking at Ann than he did any of them. Chrissy had seen Brad look at Ann before, she had a feeling that Brad really had a thing for Ann, but was to shy to act on it.

    "Everything is just fine Brad, but Becky wants me to cover for you while Chrissy has a word with you." Frank said, as he stepped over to Brad and pushed him over to stand with Chrissy and Becky.

    Brad was a hulk of a man, but Frank was even bigger. Brad just looked at Frank, and then at the girls. The girls all had to smile at the look on his face. He thought nothing of taking on three guys the other night, but he now looked like he was about to face a firing squad.

    "What's all this about Becky?" Brad asked with some worry in his voice.

    "You would need to ask Chrissy that one Brad." Becky said with a smile, a she led the way up into the VIP section, and then to the office.

    Once in the office, Chrissy pointed to the sofa in there as she looked at Brad. Brad just took the seat without saying a word.

    "Thanks for coming in here to talk with me Brad." Chrissy said with a smile, as she stood facing Brad.

    "No problem Chrissy, but I don't understand why I'm here." Brad said in a confused voice.

    "I've asked Becky to let me have a chat with you. Becky told us about last night, and how you feel about what happened on Saturday." Chrissy said in a soft voice.

    "I'm really sorry I failed to protect you all, and what happened to you Amy." Brad said, as he looked down at his own lap in shame.

    "What the hell are you sorry for Brad!" Chrissy shouted at him.

    Brad jumped when he heard Chrissy shout. He'd never seen Chrissy shout or get upset with anyone before. So he ended up looking her right in the eyes until he had to look away.

    "We all saw you with a guy in each arm, and you still managed to hold down a third one with your foot. You even kept hold of them all when a couple of their friends tried to free them, until Vicky turned up and took care of them." Chrissy said in a firm voice.

    "We didn't get hurt because of you Brad." Chrissy added with some pleading in her voice now.

    Brad went to argue with Chrissy, but found that he couldn't. What she just said made a lot of sense now he thought about it.

    "Chrissy does have a point Brad. You looked like a real hero from where I was stood." Amy said with a smile.

    "There is another thing you need to think about here Brad. You didn't fail in your job in any way, you had already clocked out, so you did it on your own time." Becky added with a smile.

    "I had this all sorted out in my head until now, but what you all just said does make me question it now." Brad had a puzzled look on his face. "You're wrong Amy, by the way." Brad said, as he looked at Amy stood next to Ann.

    "Wrong about what Brad?" Amy asked.

    "You called me a hero, but I'm not. I just use my size to make people think twice about doing something they may live to regret. A real hero is someone that acts to save another when they may die themselves." Brad said in a proud voice as he looked at Amy.

    Amy just looked at Brad with a really puzzled look on her face. She wondered what point Brad was trying to make.

    "You're the hero here Amy. You risked your own life to safe Chrissy when you pushed her out the way of that van, and then you stepped between Ann and that guy Saturday night. So trust me when I say that I'm no hero." Brad smiled.

    Amy just went all red faced as she cuddled up to Ann. She had no idea what to say.

    "Well then Brad, are you going to stop being so stupid?" Chrissy asked with a smile.

    Brad stood up and walked over to Chrissy, and looked down at her.

    "I don't let anyone get away with calling me stupid." Brad said, as he looking down at the worried look that had just come across Chrissy's face. "But as you're right about me being stupid. I'll let you off this time." Brad said with a smile.

    Becky looked worried for a couple of seconds, as she saw Brad get up and comment about not letting anyone call him stupid. She soon let out the breath she'd been holding when she saw him smile. She walked over to the desk and pulled out an envelope from one of the drawers.

    "What do you want me to do with this then Brad?" Becky asked, as she waved the envelope at him.

    "I think we better file it for a much later date." Brad said, as he ripped it up, and threw it in the bin.

    The girls all cheered and then each gave Brad a hug. Chrissy watched as Brad hugged Ann, Ann seemed to hold the hug a little longer than she really needed too.

    "Now we have all that sorted out, let's get on to more important things." Chrissy said with a grin.

    They all looked at Chrissy with puzzled looks, as they tried to work out what she was getting at.

    "What's more important than stopping Brad from quitting his job?" Becky asked.

    "Getting Brad to finally ask Ann out on a date." Chrissy said with a grin.

    Brad and Ann both looked at Chrissy with shocked looks on their faces, but soon had to smile at each other when they realised that Chrissy was right.

    Amy and Becky had not seen that one coming, but when they saw the way Brad and Ann looked at each other and smiled. They knew that Chrissy had called it right.

    "It helps if you two start speaking now." Chrissy said with a grin.

    "What? Oh, right." Brad said with a confused look on his face. "Ann, I was wondering if you want to maybe go out and grab a bite to eat at some time?" Brad asked looking really nervous.

      Ann looked at Amy before she said anything to Brad. Amy just stood there grinning, and nodding her head up and down.

    "I would really like that Brad." Ann said with a smile, as she turned back to face him.

    Becky got them some paper, so they could exchange phone numbers, and then they walked back out into the club, so Brad could get back to work.

    Mandy had stopped out on the sofas chatting with Vicky until Carla turned up. Carla had asked where the others were, and got a sad look on his face when she said that they were all talking to Brad in the office.

    "I don't even think Chrissy will be able to pull a rabbit out of the hat this time." Carla said.

    "You know that she has to try. At least she will give it her best shot." Mandy said, as she cuddled up to Carla.

    Mandy and Carla both turned to see what Vicky was looking at when they saw her with a shocked look on her face.

    They saw Becky and Chrissy leave the office with Amy walking between them, but the real shocking thing was Brad walking just behind with his arm wrapped around Ann's shoulders.

    Vicky and Carla had never seen Brad smiling like he was at the minute. Mandy was a little shocked, but had learned a long time ago to never underestimate what Chrissy could do when she put her mind to it.

    "Hi Carla. I was really hoping that it would be okay for me to keep my job here after all." Brad asked, as he got up to the sofas with Ann still stood with her arm around his waist.

    "With all the begging I was doing last night Brad, do you really think you need to ask that question?" Carla asked with a chuckle.

    "I just wanted to make sure." Brad said with a grin. "I was lucky to have a really great girl make me see how stupid I was being." Brad added, as he looked at Chrissy when he said the "Stupid" bit.

    Carla was in shock that Chrissy was able to talk Brad out of quitting his job. She was sure that Chrissy must have had something to do with Brad now having his arm around Ann's shoulders as well.

    "I take it the same girl also helped you with something else as well." Carla said with a grin.

    Brad looked down at Ann with a silly grin on his face, and Ann looked back up at him with the same silly grin.

    "Yes she did. I hope you don't mind Carla?" Brad asked looking worried all of a sudden.

    "I don't mind at all Brad. I can't think of a better person for Ann to be with." Carla smiled.

    Brad smiled and then went back to work, but not before he bent down and gave Ann a kiss, and a hug.

    Amy stood next to Ann with a big grin on her face. Ann just looked really red faced as she saw Amy and the others all looking at her.

    "Shall we go and have a dance?" Chrissy asked, trying to draw some of the attention away from Ann.

    "Now that sounds like a great idea sis." Mandy said, as she stood up and pulled Carla to her feet as well.

    "I haven't got time to dance babe." Carla tried to say, as Mandy started dragging her along.

    Vicky just sat on one of the other sofas giggling as Mandy pulled Carla along, but she soon stopped when Chrissy and Becky pulled her to her feet. They each took a side and started marching Vicky out the VIP section.

    They all had a good laugh dancing around on the dance floor for half an hour, then they all went back to the VIP section to take a break and have a drink.

    Becky had to go and sort out some trouble at the door, so Chrissy decided to head off to the ladies room to powder her nose. Mandy was cuddled up to Carla, so she didn't need to go, but Ann and Amy said they would go with her.

    "Chrissy, how did you know that I had my eye on Brad? And that he felt the same way for me too?" Ann asked, as they walked to the ladies room.

    "Becky told me a couple of weeks back that Brad had been saying how great it was for you to move all this way, just to be with Amy. I was chatting with a couple of the other bouncers not long after that, and I found out he was trying to get any info on whether or not you had a boyfriend. So I sort of worked it out from that." Chrissy said with a smile.

    "That explains the bit with you knowing about Brad, but what about how I felt about Brad?" Ann asked with a puzzled look, as they entered the ladies room.

    "I've seen you a number of times looking at him, as he walked around the club. Any fool could see that you two had a thing for each other." Chrissy said with a giggle.

    "I didn't see any of it. Does that make me a fool?" Amy asked with a pout.

    "You're not a fool Amy. I'm sorry for my poor choice of words." Chrissy said, as she gave Amy a hug.

    "That's okay then sis." Amy said with a smile again, as she hugged Chrissy back.

    "Don't feel too bad about not noticing any of it sis. Chrissy seems to have a gift for this sort of thing." Ann said, as she also hugged Amy.

    "I hope you didn't mind me giving you and Brad a little push Ann?" Chrissy asked with some concern in her voice.

    "I think that was a full blown shove Chrissy." Ann said with a giggle. "I didn't mind though. I think we both would have danced around each other forever if you hadn't said something. Thanks for looking out for me." Ann added, as she pulled Chrissy into a hug.

    They all used the toilets, and then Chrissy set to work fixing their makeup before she did her own. Chrissy was just putting her own makeup away, so she told Ann and Amy to head back to the sofas, and she would catch them up.

    Ann and Amy left the ladies room and were half way back to the sofas in the VIP section, when a well dressed elegant looking woman stopped them.

    "Hello Amy, Ann. I must say you're both looking stunning tonight." The woman said with a smile, as she took each of the girl's hands in turn and kissed it.

      Ann and Amy looked a little puzzled at the woman, as she knew them by name, but they didn't remember ever meeting her before. They were both a little worried that Chrissy or one of the others might have introduced them, but they had forgotten it.

    The woman saw the puzzled look on their faces, and let a broad smile cross her face.

    "Don't tell me that you've forgotten me already." The woman said as she put her hand to her chest, and sounded really hurt about it.

    Ann and Amy were both starting to feel really bad, but they really couldn't remember ever meeting this woman before.

    "We're both really sorry miss, but we don't remember meeting you before just now." Ann said.

    The woman could see that she'd taken the joke far enough, and was just about to tell them who she really was when she heard a voice call her name.

    "Hello Gwen! It's really great to see you out again." Chrissy shouted, as she walked up to the woman and hugged her.

    "Hello Chrissy. You make me sick girl. Every time I see you, I swear you look more stunning." Gwen said with a grin, as she hugged Chrissy back.

    "You're looking as elegant as always yourself Gwen." Chrissy said with a smile.

    "Is that a nice way of saying I look old?" Gwen asked with a giggle.

    "Not at all Gwen. I really do think you look beautiful." Chrissy said it with pride in her voice.

    "Thanks Chrissy. You know how to make an old girl feel happy." Gwen said with a smile.

    "No Jane tonight then Gwen?" Chrissy asked, as she looked around to see if Jane was anywhere to be seen.

    "I left her over near the sofas chatting with Mandy and Carla." Gwen said with a raised eyebrow.

    Chrissy just giggled, as she knew what Jane and Mandy could be like once they got chatting.

    Ann and Amy had both just stood next to Chrissy and Gwen, as they chatted to each other. Neither one of them could believe that this woman was the same person that helped them open a bank account the other week.

    "Ann, Amy. Are you both okay?" Chrissy asked when she looked at them, and saw them starring at Gwen with a shocked look on their face's.

    "That could be my fault. I was just teasing them, by letting them think we'd met before." Gwen said with a grin.

    "Well you have all met before." Chrissy said with a grin. "Well sort of met before." She added with giggle.

    "I'm sorry Gwen, but you just look so different like that." Ann said, as she waved her hand up and down Gwen's outfit.

    "A good different, I hope?" Gwen asked with a grin.

    "A very good, different." Ann said with a smile.

      "I think you look really amazing Gwen." Amy said with a smile.

    "I could hire you all on the spot, just to make me feel good." Gwen said with a giggle. "I'm sorry for teasing you both just now, but it's fun to see the look on people's faces when they don't realise who it is." Gwen added with a grin.

    "You look so different like that." Amy said, as she pointed at Gwen.

    "No hard feelings then?" Gwen asked, as she held out her arms to give Ann and Amy a hug.

    "Never." They both said, as they hugged Gwen.

    "Do you want to head back to the sofas with us Gwen?" Chrissy asked.

    "I'll meet you over there shortly. I just need to powder my nose." Gwen said with a smile.

    "Okay then Gwen. Don't be long, or I'll send Jane to look for you." Chrissy said with a grin, as she hugged Gwen again.

    Ann and Amy also gave Gwen another hug, and then they followed Chrissy back to the sofas, while Gwen went in the other direction towards the ladies room.

    The girls could all see Mandy stood talking to a woman with her back to them. She must have been wearing a corset, as her waist was really small, and the dress she was wearing looked really good on her.

    Mandy waved to Chrissy and the others as they walked over to her. The woman turned to see whom Mandy was waving at. That's when Ann and Amy realised that the woman was Jane.

    Ann and Amy both smiled when they realised who it was. Jane smiled back at them, and also waved.

    "Well if it isn't Cinderella." Jane said with a grin, as she looked at Chrissy.

    Chrissy just looked at Jane, and then stuck her tongue out at her. Before bursting out in a fit of giggles, and hugging Jane when she opened her arms for her.

    "Hi Jane. I just saw Gwen, and she said that you and Mandy were chatting." Chrissy said with a giggle.

    "I think Gwen gets lost when we start chatting, so she leaves us to it." Jane said with a grin, as she hugged Chrissy.

    "She does have a good reason to run away when you and Mandy start chatting." Chrissy said with a giggle, as she broke the hug with Jane.

    "I have no idea what you mean Chrissy." Jane said with a hurt look on her face, but soon started to grin when she thought about what Chrissy was talking about.

    "I seem to remember the last time Gwen stayed around for one of yours and Mandy's little chats, she ended up being fitted for a corset at the shop." Chrissy said with a grin.

    "True, but it did make her look really good in all her dresses after she started wearing it." Jane said with a smile.

    "Yes it did, but I think she's scared of what you'll both get her into next." Chrissy smiled.

    Ann and Amy had both stood and watched Jane and Chrissy playing around, and talking about Gwen being tortured with a corset. Ann knew just how poor Gwen felt. Amy loved wearing a corset, so she couldn't understand why Gwen thought it was so bad.

    "Hello Ann, Amy. You're both looking very beautiful tonight." Jane said, as she looked at them both, and then looked at Chrissy with a grin.

    "Thanks Jane. We did both have a lot of help from someone." Ann said with a smile, as she also looked at Chrissy.

    Chrissy just went a little red faced, and looked shy all of a sudden. She was about to speak, but Jane beat her to it.

    "Let me guess Cinderella. You didn't really do anything." Jane said with a grin.

    Chrissy went to argue the point with what Jane just said, but ended up pointing her finger at Jane with her mouth open. Chrissy looked a little sad when she saw Jane, Ann, and Amy all giggling at her.

    "I'm sorry Cinderella." Jane said, as she pulled Chrissy into a hug.

    Ann and Amy both said sorry as well, when they saw that Chrissy was looking a sad over the teasing, and giggling.

    "Jane. Why do you call Chrissy, Cinderella?" Amy asked with a puzzled look on her face.

    "It's just a little nickname I gave her, due to all the makeup help she gives to everyone. She's like a fairy godmother, but I didn't think that would suit Chrissy, so I call her Cinderella." Jane said with a smile, as she hugged Chrissy.

    Ann and Amy could see a lot of truth in what Jane just said, and they both thought the name was cute. They were both happy to see Chrissy smiling again, when she broke the hug with Jane.

    Mandy was stood smiling at Chrissy and Jane while they hugged, and then she stepped up to Chrissy and wrapped an arm around her waist, when Jane stepped up to Ann, and Amy so she could hug them both.

    "I think you look really beautiful Jane. Very different from the business style dress you were wearing at the bank that day." Amy said, as she hugged Jane.

    "Thank you Amy. I'd love to dress like this for work, but don't you think it would be overkill for sitting behind a desk all day." Jane asked with a giggle, as she stepped back and waved her hand up and down her body.

    "You have a point Jane, it would be a little much. I don't think it would be that comfortable wearing a corset that tight all day either." Amy said, as she pointed to the thin waist Jane was sporting at the minute.

    "I don't normally wear a corset this tight, but I saw this dress in a shop last week, and just had to have it." Jane said with a smile, as she put her hands on her sides, and struck a sexy pose. "The down side was, this was the largest size waist they had." Jane said with a pout.

    "I think that dress was made for you Jane." Ann said with a smile.

    "Do you really think so Ann?" Jane asked with a grin.

    "Yes, I really think it was, Jane. I find it hard to believe you weren't born like this, as I look at you now." Ann added with a smile, as she hugged Jane.

    "I never realised that you came to the club with Gwen." Amy said.

    "There was no way I was going to sit at home while she went out having fun all night." Jane said in a firm voice, as she put her hands on her hips trying to look all bossy.

    "Oh, so you and Gwen live together?" Ann asked sounding a little shocked.

    "Yes we do, and we even share a bed." Jane said with a grin.

    Ann and Amy both went a little red faced, which set Chrissy Mandy and Jane off giggling.

    "I'm sorry Jane, I didn't mean to make it sound like its wrong or anything. I just wasn't expecting to hear you say that." Ann said, as she tried not to get on the wrong side of Jane.

    "Don't worry about it Ann. I can understand that most of this is all new to you." Jane smiled, as she hugged Ann again.

    "It is all new to me. I've only seen Chrissy, and Cathy, and they both love girls. Even Amy has said she feels like she wants to spend her life with a girl. So it was a little bit of a shock to find you with." Ann stopped when she realised that she had no idea which side of the fence Gwen/Gary fell.

    "Gwen is Gary most the time, but becomes Gwen to let her hair down every now and then. Just like Carl becomes Carla." Jane said with a smile. "I've been a woman now for a couple of years, just like Chrissy. So we do have a normal sex life, just like most men and women do." Jane added in a flat tone of voice.

    "I'm really sorry Jane. I really didn't mean anything by it. I should learn to keep my big mouth shut." Ann said, as she let out a big sigh, and let her head drop.

    "Hey, I was only joking with you Ann. So don't look so sad about it all." Jane lifted Ann's chin so she could let her see that she was smiling. "Enough about me, and my partner. I want to hear more about Amy and her need of a good woman." Jane asked with a grin.

    Ann and Amy both looked at each other, and Ann had a look that said "sorry" to Amy for saying too much. They got a lucky break as Gwen came back. Jane let the matter drop, as she could see that Ann had said too much, by the look on Amy's face.

    "Is it safe to come back yet?" Gwen asked with a giggle, as she walked up to the group, and wrapped an arm around Jane's waist, and leaned over and kissed Jane on the lips.

    "Yes its safe now. I was just explaining the reason for Cinderella's nickname." Jane said with a grin, as she broke the kiss.

    "Which version did you tell them?" Gwen asked with a grin, as she looked at Jane.

    Jane went a little red faced, and just looked down at the floor.

    "What do you mean, which version?" Chrissy asked when she heard what Gwen just said.

    "I know you know the one about the fairy godmother, so I guess that's the one Jane just told you two then?" Gwen asked.

    "Yes that's right. Jane said that Chrissy was always making the girls look good by helping to fix their makeup for them. Just like the fairy godmother in Cinderella." Amy said.

    "Jane has a much cuter reason for calling Chrissy, Cinderella. The real reason is because Jane thinks Chrissy is just like Cinderella." Gwen said with a grin, as she looked at Jane.

    "Please Gwen, don't say any more." Jane said with a whine.

    "You can't stop now Gwen, I really want to know." Chrissy said hanging on to every word.

    Gwen looked at Jane with a sad look, and said. "Sorry Jane, but it looks like they all want to know the real reason for the nickname. Jane thought Chrissy was just like Cinderella because she had such a miserable childhood, but then found her Prince, or princess, as it was." Gwen said with a grin.

    "Why did you never tell me that reason Jane?" Chrissy asked, as she broke away from Mandy, and went to look Jane in the eyes.

    "I thought you would think me silly." Jane said, as she avoided making eye contact with Chrissy.

    "I don't care about the reason for the nickname Jane. I've always loved the nickname, no matter what the reason behind it." Chrissy smiled, as she lifted Jane's head with her hand, and looked Jane right in the eyes.

    Jane looked at Chrissy, and saw that smile that only Chrissy could make. Jane felt a lot better about it all now, just knowing that Chrissy didn't mind.

    "Thanks Chrissy. I'd be jealous of your life, if I didn't love you so much." Jane smiled, as she pulled Chrissy in for a hug.

    "I'm only as good as the friends and family I have around me Jane." Chrissy said with a grin, as she hugged Jane back.

    Chrissy and Jane broke the hug when they heard someone shout at them. They both turned and looked to see who it was, but soon smiled when they saw Becky walking over to them with Vicky and Carl walking just behind.

    "You trying to steal my woman?" Becky shouted with a grin.

    "It would take a braver woman than me to try that one. And I do mean try." Jane said with a giggle, as she hugged Becky when she got to her and Chrissy.

    "I know it would Jane." Becky said with a giggle. "It's great to see you and Gwen out again." Becky added.

    "We've been doing a lot of travelling over the last couple of weeks." Jane said with a sigh. "I was ready for a night out, and finding you, Chrissy and the others all here is a real bonus." Jane added with a grin.

    Carla went and stood with Mandy, and Becky to hug Chrissy. So Gwen wrapped an arm around Jane's waist again, which left Vicky stood on her own. That was until Ann and Amy stood each side of her, and took hold of an arm each.

    Vicky looked down at Ann and Amy, as they rested their heads on Vicki's upper arm and smiled up at her. Vicky felt a lot better when Ann and Amy did that.

    They all went over to the sofas and took a seat while they had a drink. Then Chrissy and Amy dragged them all down to the dance floor. Even Gwen and Jane got dragged along.

    They all spent the rest of the night on the dance floor, or sat on the sofa drinking bottles of water.

    Amy was glad to have Chrissy there, as Ann left a couple of times to spend some time with Brad when he was on a break. Becky was coming and going, as she sorted out problems around the club. So Amy and Chrissy would go for a walk and see what was going on around the club.

    A bouncer stopped them both, more than once. So they could thank them for talking Brad out of quitting.

    It was on one of their walks around the club when Chrissy asked. "Is it true what Ann said earlier?"

    "True about what?" Amy asked with a puzzled look.

    "Ann said that you were looking for a girl to spend the rest of your life with." Chrissy asked, as she led Amy over to a quiet spot in the main club.

    Amy got a worried look on her face. Then she looked down at her feet, or more her chest, as she couldn't see her feet.

    "Hey Amy, I'm not judging you. That would be hard for me to do, when I'm married to Becky." Chrissy said with a giggle.

    Amy could also see the funny side to what Chrissy just said, so she also had a little giggle.

    "To answer your question Chrissy. Yes I really do think I'm looking for a woman. I don't have any feeling for men at all. I tried to think of myself with Brad in the office earlier tonight, but I just couldn't do it." Amy said, as she screwed her face up.

    "I'm not really the expert on all this, but it may just be the fact that Brad isn't your type of man. You may like the smaller more gentle looking type." Chrissy said, as she rested her hands on Amy's after they sat at a table.

    "How did you know you wanted to be with Becky, and not a man?" Amy asked.

    "I didn't really. Becky is the only person I've ever been with, and ever will." Chrissy had a dreamy look in her eyes as she said it.

    "The thought of being in bed with a man makes my skin crawl." Amy said with a shudder.

    "Have you ever been with a woman? Other than Ann, that is." Chrissy asked with a smirk.

    Amy looked really shocked, and then went really red faced.

    "You know about me and Ann! We have only done it the once Chrissy, and she was only showing me how to please another woman. I did all the work, and never got any pleasure out of it." Amy said looking really worried.

    "Amy, Amy. I don't care what you and Ann get up to. Mandy, Becky and I could all tell that you and Ann had been up to something. Ann had the same look Becky has when I've been helping her relax." Chrissy said with a sheepish look on her face.

    "So you don't hate me now, or think me some sort of freak?" Amy asked, as she sat biting her bottom lip.

    "Don't be silly Amy. Sounds more to me, like Ann just wanted to let out some frustration, and got you to help her." Chrissy said with a giggle.

    "No! She said she was helping me find out if I wanted a woman, or a man." Amy said very defensively.

    "That may have been one of the reasons Amy, but I bet if you asked her, she would say that she really needed to relax, and you drew the short straw." Chrissy said.

    "Knowing what Ann can be like, I guess you're right Chrissy." Amy said, as she let her shoulders drop in defeat.

    "Did you have any feeling for Ann while you were helping her relax?" Chrissy asked with a grin.

    "Only that I wanted to make her happy, and I hoped she enjoyed what I was doing." Amy said, as she thought about how she felt when she was in the shower with Ann.

    "That's how I feel with Becky. I like to think that it's a female response to love making." Chrissy said with a smile.

    "So I pass the test then Chrissy?" Amy asked with a grin.

    "There is no test Amy. You just do what you feel is right, but please don't think that I, or any of the others, will think any less of you if you do find yourself falling in love with a man." Chrissy said with a smile.

    "Thanks Chrissy. I feel a lot better now I've had this chat with you." Amy smiled back.

    "That's what big sisters are for. Now shall we go and drag all the others down to the dance floor again?" Chrissy asked with a grin.

    "That sounds like a plan." Amy said grinning back at her.

    They made their way back up to the VIP section. They found Ann and Becky walking just in front of them. Chrissy wrapped an arm around Becky's waist, and Amy did the same with Ann. They both told Ann and Becky what they were doing, and they helped when they got there.

    Mandy and the others were all trying to protest, but they still ended up down on the dance floor again.

    Carla sorted out a car and driver to take Gwen and Jane home at the end of the night.

    Gwen and Jane spent some time thanking Chrissy and the others for a really great night. Gwen even promised to go on the dance floor the next time they saw them at the club.

      Brad and most the other bouncers stood and waited with Carla, Vicky and the girls. Vicky was going to fetch the people carrier, but Frank took the keys. He said that it wasn't safe for Vicky to be walking around in dark places.

    Vicky found this funny, as she was trained in a lot of different marshal arts, but she did like to be treated like a lady every now and then, so she let it go this time.

      They all gave Ann and Brad a little space, so they could make plans for their first big date.

    Amy could see Ann looking over at her, and was a little worried that Ann was turning Brad down because of something to do with her. She could see Ann explaining something, and Brad nodding at it. Then they hugged, and walked back over to join the others, as Frank pulled up in the car.

    They all got in the car, and Frank held the door for Vicky while she got in behind the wheel.

    "Thanks Frank. I could get use to being treated like this." Vicky said with a grin.

    "My pleasure Vicky. After what happened on Saturday, we just wanted to make sure you all got away from here safe." Frank smiled back, as he shut the door for Vicky.

    Vicky hit the button to open the window and then said. "Don't forget Frank, I know you. You were hoping for a repeat of Saturday." Vicky said with a giggle.

    "Can you blame me Vicky. We finally get some action, and I'm not here to see it." Frank said with a sad look.

    "I'm sorry Frank, but you were on minder duty in the mini bus. Making sure the other girls all get home safe that was just as important." Vicky said, as she tried to make Frank feel a little better.

    "I know Vicky, but I just like to be in the thick of it." Frank said, as he punched his fist into his other palm.

    "Your trouble Frank, is the size of you will make most people think twice about starting trouble." Chrissy said, as she opened her window and poked her head out.

    "Hey! Are you calling me fat?" Frank asked with a shocked look on his face.

    Chrissy looked worried all of a sudden. "No Frank, I didn't mean it like that." Chrissy said in a worried voice.

    Frank saw the worried look on Chrissy's face, and burst out laughing. He was six feet seven inches tall, and worked out every day. So he had very little fat at all.

    "I'm sorry Chrissy. I didn't mean to scare you. I know what you mean though." Frank said with a smile, as he walked up to the window.

    "You had me really worried then Frank!" Chrissy said, as she let out the breath she's been holding since she first thought she'd upset Frank.

    "I am really sorry about that Chrissy. This is the first chance I've had to thank you for sorting out the trouble with Brad." Frank said with a warm smile.

    "No trouble Frank. I knew that Brad and Ann would hit it off, they just needed a little push." Chrissy said with a grin.

    "Well there is that, but I was talking about him wanting to quit his job." Frank said.

    "I know what you meant Frank. I was just teasing you." Chrissy said with a giggle.

    Frank had rested one of his hands on the open window, so Chrissy put one of her hands on top of it. Chrissy was amazed at just how big Franks hands were, they made hers look like a small child's.

    "Really though Chrissy. Thank you." Frank said.

    "I'm glad I could help Frank. Brad does a great job here at the club, but then he was trained by the best." Chrissy said with a smile, as she looked at Frank knowing that he had trained Brad and all the others here at the club.

    "I'm beginning to see how you got him to stay here with us now." Frank said with a smile.

    "Thanks Frank, for staying behind to make sure we all got away from the club okay." Chrissy said. "Can you thank all the others as well for me. I'd ask you to give them a hug, but I don't want to scare them." Chrissy added with a giggle, as she thought about how panicked they would be if Frank walked up and gave them all a hug.

    "I think I'll pass on that bit." Frank said with a laugh. "I'll look forward to seeing you all on Saturday. Becky, Vicky and Carla, I'll see you tomorrow night." Frank added, as he stepped away from the car so Vicky could drive off.

    Chrissy and the other girls all waved to Frank and the other bouncers, as they drove off.

    Ann was waving to Brad, and had to laugh when she saw a couple of the others teasing him. Once they were out of view, Ann turned around so she could pull Amy into a hug.

    "I had a really good time tonight sis." Ann said with a big smile on her face.

    "I can see that sis. When are you going out on your first date then?" Amy asked, as she cuddled up to Ann in the back of the car.

    "I said I wanted to take it slow, so he's going to meet me for lunch on Thursday. He wanted to do something tomorrow, but I told him that I had plans." Ann said.

    "You could have gone with Brad, I wouldn't mind. I'd still have Chrissy, Becky, and Mandy to keep me company." Amy said with a little sadness in her voice.

    "Not a chance sis. You come first, if Brad doesn't like it then he's not the guy for me." Ann said in a firm voice.

    "I'm sorry sis, I didn't mean to make you mad. I just saw you two stood talking while we were waiting for Frank to get back with the car. I was worried when I saw you keep looking over at me." Amy said in an even more worried voice.

    Ann knew what Amy was talking about. Brad had asked about going out on a date, but Ann had to explain about Amber coming to visit for a couple of weeks, and how she wanted to spend as much time with her as she could. Ann also had to explain about Amy not having any idea of what they were all doing. Ann loved Brad even more when he told her he could wait, and he really hoped all went well with the first meeting.

    "I was a little worried what my baby sister would think to me going out with a guy. Are you really okay with it Amy?" Ann lied.

    "I like him sis. I did say you'd soon get sick of me, and move out." Amy was grinning, so Ann knew she was just teasing her.

    "Hey! We only just started talking to each other tonight. I have no plans to move out just yet." Ann said with a giggle, as she hugged Amy a little tighter.

    "That's okay then. I'm not ready to lose you again, not just yet anyway." Amy said, as she let Ann hug her.

    Mandy had sat just behind Vicky and Carla, with Chrissy and Becky, so she was happy to get out the car when they got home, so she could spend some time saying good night to Carla.

    They all gave Vicky and Carl a hug, and then made their way to the kitchen, so Chrissy and Becky could make them all a mug of hot chocolate.

    Mandy spent a couple of minutes saying good night and then entered the house and locked the door before she went to the kitchen. She found Ann and Amy sat at the table, while Chrissy and Becky were busy sorting out the drinks. Mandy took her seat at the table and waited. She did think it looked a little odd seeing Chrissy and Becky playing around near the cooker while they were dressed like they were.

    It didn't seem to take too long for Chrissy and Becky to get the drinks made. Becky took the drinks to the table on a tray, while Chrissy went and got a bag of marshmallows out the cupboard.

    They all sat chatting about the night, and what Ann thought of Brad. Once they all finished their drinks, they put the mugs in the sink and made their way up to bed.

    Ann and Amy were really glad to get undressed and then climb into bed once they got done in the bathroom. Ann pulled Amy into a hug and they were soon falling asleep.

    Amy woke the next morning and watched Ann as she slept. Ann was smiling in her sleep, Amy hoped she was having nice dreams about spending time with Brad. Amy watched her for a little longer, and then slipped out of bed and went to use the bathroom before she headed down to make a start on some breakfast for everyone.

    Ann woke just as Amy was sliding out of bed, so she lay there and watched Amy wander off into the bathroom. Ann was still having some trouble with what she saw Amy doing on Sunday morning. So she was soon out of bed, and heading to the bathroom herself. She knocked on the door and entered when she heard Amy say "Come in."

    "Morning sis." Amy said, as she stood at the sink and opened the cupboard so she could take her meds.

    "Morning baby sister." Ann said, as she stood behind Amy and gave her a hug.

    Amy could see Ann watching her take her meds in the mirror. She knew what Ann was thinking, and the fact that she was still worried about what she saw on Sunday.

    "I'm not going to do anything stupid sis." Amy said as she looked at Ann's reflection in the mirror.

    Ann realised what Amy was getting at, and looked a little sheepish at being caught worrying.

    "I'm sorry Amy. I should trust you more." Ann said, as she stepped back looking ashamed of what she was just doing.

    "Don't be sorry sis. I think it's really sweet that you worry about me that much. I know what you saw me doing on Sunday must have been really scary for you." Amy said, as she hugged Ann to show her she wasn't upset with her for any of it.

    "I'll always worry about you sis." Ann said, as she hugged Amy back.

    "I better go and sort out some breakfast, or brunch as it will be." Amy said with a giggle, as she knew it was gone eleven already.

    "Okay sis. I'm going to take my shower now, so you can take yours once breakfast is out the way." Ann said with a smile, as they broke the hug.

    "That's a great idea sis. I'll see you down stairs shortly then." Amy said, as she put her bathrobe on and left the bathroom and headed down stairs.

    Amy found Mandy sat at the table reading the paper, and sipping on her tea.

    "Morning Amy. How did you sleep last night?" Mandy asked with a warm smile.

    "Morning big sister Mandy. I slept really well, and don't remember any bad dreams." Amy said smiling back at Mandy, as she walked around the table and gave Mandy a big hug.

    "I'm really glad to hear that little sister." Mandy said, as she hugged Amy back.

    "I do feel a lot better when I get a good night's sleep." Amy said with a smile.

    "I was worried you might not sleep to well due to the meeting you have today with Hope. Speaking of that, what do you plan to do for breakfast?" Mandy asked.

    "Looking at the time, I was thinking of just doing some BLT sandwiches, as I'm not sure if we'll be eating later while we're out. I know that the pub serves meals where we're meeting Hope." Amy said, as she made her way over to the fridge.

    "That sounds great to me Amy. I really like BLT's." Mandy said with a smile.

    "I wish I'd known sooner Mandy, I could have made them before now. Ann really likes them as well. Do you like it with mayonnaise?" Amy asked sounding very excited.

      "I don't think I've ever had one with mayonnaise before, but I'll give it a try." Mandy said with a smile, as she licked her lips at the thought of eating the sandwich.

    Amy got to work grilling the bacon, and then got the lettuce and tomatoes out ready to wash and cut up. Just as Amy was about to start work on sorting out the lettuce, Chrissy and Becky walked into the kitchen.

    They were both rubbing the sleep from their eyes, so they hadn't been for their shower yet.

    "Morning Chrissy, Morning Becky." Amy said with a smile.

    "Morning Amy, Morning Mandy." Chrissy and Becky said at the same time.

    "Morning you two. Have you just woken up?" Mandy asked, as she looked over the top of her paper.

    "Yes, we only just woke up. We were both feeling hungry so thought we'd come down and have some breakfast before we took a shower." Chrissy said, as she walked over and gave Mandy a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

    "Amy's making BLT's, I hope you like them?" Mandy asked, as she looked at Chrissy and Becky.

    "MMM that sounds really yummy." Becky said with a smile, as she also walked over and gave Mandy a hug.

    Chrissy and Becky walked over to Amy and gave her a hug before they set to work helping her get the BLT's ready. Becky set to work slicing the tomatoes, while Chrissy sorted out the lettuce and got the loaf of bread out.

    Amy was just putting the last slice of bacon on the bread when Ann entered the kitchen. Chrissy added the tomatoes, and lettuce, then she added some mayonnaise before putting the other slice of bread on top. Then Chrissy added it to the large plate with all the others before taking it to the table.

    "Morning sis. That was really great timing, just in time for BLT's" Amy said with a grin, as she sat at the table next to Ann.

    "MMM, they look and smell really great." Ann said, as she looked at the plate Chrissy just put on the table.

    "Well get stuck in and see what they taste like." Chrissy said, as she took her seat next to Becky.

    Mandy poured everyone a cup of tea out, and then sat back down, and took a sandwich from the plate. They all thanked Mandy for the drink, and then set about trying the sandwiches as well.

    "These taste really good Amy." Ann said, as she took another bite.

    "They do taste really good. Must be Chrissy's magic touch." Amy said with a grin.

    "I think it was the combined talent of all three of you." Mandy said, as she took another bite herself.

    "That sounds much better." Chrissy said with a grin. Not happy with Amy saying she was the reason they tasted so good when Amy and Becky both helped.

    They soon cleared the plate and finished their tea, so Amy made a fresh pot. They all had a second cup, and then sat and enjoyed that before they all headed back upstairs to get ready to go and meet Hope and little Kat.

    Ann was already showered so she stayed down stairs and made a start on washing the dishes and getting them dried. Once she had them done, Ann made her way up stairs to get dressed, as she was still in her bathrobe and slippers.

    Amy was stood looking at all her clothes, but couldn't work out what to wear.

    "Having any trouble picking an outfit to wear sis?" Ann asked from the doorway.

    "Hi sis." Amy said with a deep sigh. "I can't work out what to wear. Do I go for a smart business suit or a simple skirt and top? I just can't work it out." Amy added, as she sat on the bed.

    Ann walked over and sat on the bed next to Amy, and put her arm around her.

    "Don't look so sad sis. Let's think about it for a minute. Kat may want you to play with her, so maybe a simple outfit that you won't mind getting dirty, may be the best way to go." Ann said with a smile.

    "I hadn't thought of it that way sis. It would be hard to play with Kat if I was in one of my suits." Amy smiled. "I'll wear one of my flared summer skirts, and a vest top then. What do you think of that sis?" Amy asked, as she stood up and made her way over to her wardrobe.

    "That sounds like a really nice outfit Amy. I think I'll go for a similar look myself." Ann said, as she also stood up and followed Amy into the wardrobe.

    They set to work picking out which skirt they wanted, and then the top to go with it. Once they had them picked out, they each picked the right bra and panty set to match and set to work getting ready.

    Chrissy and Becky had also had the same thought as Ann, so they also went for a simple skirt and T-shirt. Chrissy went to Amy, and Ann's room to see if they needed any help with their makeup.

    "Hi Amy, Ann. Do you need any help doing your makeup?" Chrissy asked, as she knocked on the bedroom door, and pocked her head around it when they said enter.

    "Hi Chrissy. Yes please, I've gotten really nervous all of a sudden." Amy said with a giggle.

      "There's no need to be nervous Amy. You've already told Hope all about yourself." Chrissy said, as she helped Amy to take a seat at the dressing table so she could do her makeup.

    Chrissy soon had Amy looking beautiful, and then she did the same with Ann. They both looked in the mirror. They were always amazed that Chrissy could make them look so good every time.

    "Thanks Chrissy for making us look so good again." Amy said, as she hugged Chrissy.

    "It's not hard, when you both look so good anyway." Chrissy smiled.

    "Always so modest." Ann giggled, as she also gave Chrissy a hug.

    "Why change a habit of a life time." Chrissy asked with a grin.

    "Because you really are an amazing makeup artist Chrissy." Ann said with pleading in her voice.

    "I've always had trouble taking a compliment from anyone. I never know how to respond, or what to say." Chrissy said.

    "You could try saying thank you, or you're welcome." Ann smiled.

    "I guess I could, but I don't want people to think I'm showing off. I just like helping out when I can." Chrissy said with a sad look.

    "That's one of the things we all love about you Chrissy. So just keep being yourself." Ann said, as she hugged Chrissy again.

    "Yes Chrissy, please don't ever change." Amy said, as she also joined the hug.

    "Okay then, I know I can promise that." Chrissy said with a giggle.

    They all hugged some more, and had a giggle at what Chrissy just said, as they all knew that Chrissy was never going to change.

    "Come on, we better see about heading down stairs, or we'll be late meeting Hope and Kat." Ann said, as she wrapped an arm around Amy's waist, and the other around Chrissy's waist. Then she led them out the room and down to the kitchen.

    Becky and Mandy were sat at the kitchen table drinking some juice when Chrissy, Ann and Amy got down there.

    "Hi babe. Do you want some juice?" Becky asked Chrissy.

    "Yes please." Chrissy smiled, as she went and sat next to Becky.

    "You feeling okay Amy? You look a little pale." Mandy asked.

    "I'm fine Mandy, just a little nervous about meeting Hope." Amy said with a weak smile, as she took a seat at the table when Ann led her over to it.

    "Why are you nervous Amy? You've already met Hope, and you know she doesn't hate you." Mandy said, as she poured them all a glass of juice out.

    "I know all that Mandy, but she didn't know what I really was when we first met in the park the other day." Amy said with worry in her voice.

    "Sis you're just worrying for nothing. Take a deep breath, and drink your juice." Ann said with a firm voice.

    Amy looked at Ann, and saw she had a bossy look on her face. Amy took a deep breath, then picked up her glass of juice and took a large sip from it.

    Ann smiled when she saw Amy take a sip from her glass. She also looked at Mandy, Chrissy and Becky as though she was saying this it what Amy gets like when she knows about something.

    Chrissy and the others could all see what Amy got like now, so they were happy that Amy had no idea about Amber coming to visit. If Amy could get like this over a woman she met in the park a couple of days ago. What would she be like if she knew about Amber coming to visit.

    Once they all finished their juice, they put the glasses in the sink. Then they all grabbed their jackets and purses and left the house.

    Mandy left the house last and armed the alarm system before getting behind the wheel and taking the keys back off Ann. Mandy had given Ann the keys to the car, so she could lock up the house, and not leave the others stood waiting for her.

    "Thanks Ann. Do you have the directions handy?" Mandy asked.

    "Yep, I have them right here." Ann said, as she opened the piece of paper she had in her hand.

    "I'm pretty sure I know the way, but just keep them handy anyway." Mandy smiled, as she pulled out the driveway and headed down the road.

    They were all in Mandy's BMW, so Amy was sat between Chrissy and Becky. Amy felt a lot better being protected by the two of them.

    Ann would look over her shoulder, every now and then. She would smile when she saw Becky and Chrissy cuddled up to her on each side. Amy would see Ann looking at her and smile back.

    Mandy had to ask Ann a couple of times to double check she was going the right way, but they soon found the pub and pulled into the car park. Mandy parked the car and then got out. Ann got out, and then Chrissy got out and helped Amy get out. Becky got out the other side of the car, and then walked around to where Chrissy and Amy were stood.

    Becky wanted to wrap an arm around Chrissy, but knew that it wouldn't be the right thing to do in public. So Becky settled for holding Chrissy's hand, and Chrissy held Amy's.

    Mandy led the way with Ann next to her, as they entered the pub. They all looked in the direction Amy was pointing, and saw a woman sat at a large table with a small child sat on her knee drinking from a glass with a straw in it.

    Hope saw Amy stood with a group of women, and waved for her to come over.

    "Is that Hope?" Ann asked.

    "Yes that's Hope. And the little one sat on her knee is Kat." Amy said in a nervous voice.

    "She looks really friendly Amy." Chrissy said, as she gave Amy's hand a little squeeze.

    Amy looked at Chrissy and smiled. Amy was happy to have the others with her, as she was really worried about this meeting with Hope.

    Hope slid Kat off her knee as she stood up.

    "Hi Amy. I'm really glad you showed up." Hope said, as she gave Amy a hug.

    "Hello Hope. I was really happy when you emailed me back." Amy smiled, when Hope broke the hug.

    "I said I would silly. I was a little shocked when I read your email, but only because I find it hard to believe." Hope said, as she looked Amy up and down.

    Amy was happy that Hope didn't say what she was thinking, as she didn't want anyone overhearing anything.

    "Trust me, it's true." Amy said with a smile. "I'd like you to meet my sisters. This is Ann, Mandy, Becky, and Chrissy." Amy said, as she pointed to each of them.

    "It's really nice to meet you all." Hope said, as she shook all their hands. "I'm Hope, this is my sister Faith, and this little monster is my daughter Kat." Hope said, as she pointed to the woman who had just stood up, and then the little girl hiding behind her mum's leg.

    "Hello Faith, it's nice to meet you." Amy said, as she reached out with her hand to shake Faith's. Amy could see that Faith looked a lot like Hope, but Hope looked a little older.

    "Hello Amy, it's nice to meet you too." Faith said, but Amy could see that Faith was looking Amy up and down trying to work something out.

    Amy didn't like Faith as much as she did Hope. She couldn't work out what it was, but something scared Amy about Faith. Her smile seemed a little cold.

    The others all said hi too Hope and then Faith. They even managed to get Kat to come out from behind her Mum in the end. Amy ended up with Kat sat on her knee drinking her coke. Mandy and Ann went to the bar and got everyone drinks, and then brought them back to the table on a couple of trays.

    The girls all fell in love with Hope and Kat right away, but they could all see that Faith was looking at Amy in a funny way when she didn't think they could see her looking.

    Chrissy knew that look, and most the time it didn't end well. So Chrissy was going to keep an eye on Faith to make sure she didn't do anything that could hurt Amy.

    Mandy had also seen how Faith was looking at Amy, she also wanted to make sure that Amy didn't get hurt.

    Kat had dragged Amy, Chrissy and Becky out into the play area, so the others all moved out to the garden area so they could watch them all play around.

    "Amy, Chrissy, and Becky are all really great with kids." Hope said to Mandy, and Ann.

    "They all get plenty of practice with a friend's daughter." Mandy said with a smile, as she watched them all playing on the swings, and then the slide.

    "I've never seen Kat having so much fun before. She'll sleep well tonight." Hope said with a smile.

    They stopped playing long enough to get a drink, and Amy needed the restroom as well. Chrissy needed to go, and Faith joined them.

    Mandy watched them all walk to the restroom, but she was worried that Faith could hurt Amy and Chrissy, so she gave them a couple of minutes and then followed behind them to make sure nothing happened.

    Amy and Chrissy were the first to finish in the toilet, so they both checked their makeup in the mirror while they waited for Faith to finish.

    Faith finished in the toilet and then joined Amy and Chrissy at the sinks. She also checked her makeup in the mirror.

    "What do you hope to get out of my sister?" Faith said in a harsh tone, as she checked her makeup.

    "I'm not sure what you mean Faith? I'm not trying to get anything from your sister." Amy asked with a puzzled look on her face.

    "Don't try and look all sweet and innocent with me. You may have my sister fooled, but I know that you're after something. If it's money, you're shit out of luck." Faith said.

    Amy was looking really scared now. She couldn't work out what Faith was getting at. Amy was about to speak again, when they all heard a cubical door open.

    The look on Faith's face changed when she saw it was Mandy. Mandy walked up to the sinks and washed her hands. Then she walked up to Amy and Chrissy.

    "I think it's time we left. I'm not going to let anyone talk to my family like that." Mandy gave Faith a look that left her feeling really scared.

    Chrissy wrapped an arm around Amy, as she was really upset with what Faith just said. They followed Mandy back out to the garden area where Ann was sat chatting with Hope.

    Hope and Ann both saw how upset Amy was, and jumped up to find out what it was.

    "What's wrong sis?" Ann asked with worry in her voice, as she ran over and hugged Amy.

    "What's got you so upset Amy?" Hope asked sounding really worried.

    "I'm sorry Hope, but you really need to have a word with your sister. I don't like the fact that she thinks we're trying to con you out of your money." Mandy said, as she looked over her shoulder, and saw Faith stood behind them looking very sheepish.

    "She said what!" Hope said in a sharp tone, as she looked over at Faith. "Please don't leave. We were having such a great time." Hope said with some pleading in her voice.

    "I'm sorry Hope, but Amy is really upset with what Faith just said to her. It was really nice to meet you and Kat." Mandy said with a smile.

    "I'm really sorry for what Faith said. Please don't let it bother you Amy." Hope said looking really sad.

    "You've got nothing to be sorry for Hope. I'm glad that you're nothing like your sister." Mandy looked at Faith as she said it.

    "I really hope that we can still be friends Amy." Hope said.

    Amy never said anything other than to ask Ann to take her home.

    Chrissy and Becky both knelt down and gave Kat a hug to say goodbye.

    Kat hugged them back and then went and hugged Amy's leg before she went back to her Mum.

    Ann wrapped an arm around Amy's waist and led her out to the car. The others were all walking just behind. Mandy looked back and saw that Hope was really having a go at Faith. They all got in the car and then set off for home.

    "I really hope you'll keep in touch with Hope and Kat. Don't let Faith put you off being their friends." Mandy said as she drove the car.

    "I'm not to sure what I'm going to do at the minute." Amy said in a sad voice.

    "You'll be okay after a good night's sleep." Chrissy said, as she pulled Amy in for a hug.

    "Why would she think we wanted to con her sister?" Amy asked, as she rested her head on Chrissy's shoulder.

    "I'm not sure how Faith's mind works sis, but I'm sure she's only trying to protect her sister. In her own screwed up way." Ann said from the front seat.

    They all had to giggle at Ann's comment about Faith being screwed up. Even Amy had to giggle at that.

    "That's a better looking Amy." Becky said, as she saw Amy giggle.

    "I'm okay, really. I was more shocked at what she said, than hurt. At least she didn't freak out over me not being born a girl." Amy said with a week smile.

    "Looking at the way Hope was shouting at Faith when we left, I don't think you've lost Hope as a friend." Mandy said.

    "I'm not sure that being friends with Hope will work out, not with Faith acting like that. I don't want to be the reason for them falling out." Amy said, as she thought about how she'd feel if Ann fell out with her.

    "That's something Hope and Faith need to work out sis, it's not for you to worry about. Faith did a bad thing behind Hope's back, and she needs to learn a lesson." Ann said.

    Amy thought about it for a bit, and knew that Ann was right. Faith shouldn't have done what she did, and Hope needed to know what she was doing behind her back. She also knew that they would make up again, Amy still wasn't sure she wanted to be friends with Hope if Faith hated her so much.

    Mandy was soon pulling into the driveway at home. They all got out and entered the house once Ann disarmed the alarm system. Chrissy and Becky led Amy to the kitchen, so they could all have a drink while they sorted out what to have for dinner.

    Becky poured them all some juice out, and took them to the table on a tray. Amy was beginning to feel a lot better now, and was soon helping Chrissy and Becky sort out dinner.

    Mandy was happy that Amy wasn't like Chrissy when it came to things like this. Mandy knew that Chrissy would have been down in the dumps for days after something like that.

    Chrissy, Becky and Amy soon had dinner ready, so they all sat down and made a start on eating it. Amy sorted out some fruit and ice cream for desert.

    Once they'd finished eating, Chrissy went with Becky to help her get ready for the club. Mandy and Ann sorted out washing the dishes, and Amy ended up helping them. She didn't want to sit at the kitchen table and watch. Helping out would keep Amy's mind off the subject of what happened with Faith.

    They all saw Becky off when Vicky turned up. Then they all settled down to watch some telly until it was time for bed.

    Ann was worried that Amy would have bad dreams again, but she seemed to sleep straight through the night. That or Ann just never got woke up by them.

    Amy was still a little worried about the thing with Faith the day before, but she decided that she wasn't going to let it get her down too much. She got up and got sorted in the bathroom before heading down to make breakfast.

    Ann was sat up in bed when Amy came back out, so Amy went over and gave her sister a hug before she went down to sort out breakfast.

    Amy was the first one down so she made a pot of tea and then started on cooking a full English breakfast.

    Mandy turned up first, and took her normal seat at the table after giving Amy a hug.

    Chrissy and Becky turned up just after Mandy, so they helped Amy with breakfast. Ann turned up just as they were dishing it up, so they all sat and ate while they chatted about yesterday.

    Amy gave Ann a hug just before she went up to take her shower, as she knew that Ann would have left for work when she got back down.

    Mandy dragged Chrissy up stairs to get ready for work when she saw that Chrissy was set to sit and cuddle with Becky all day if she didn't.

    They were soon all ready for work. Becky waved them off at the door when they were ready to leave. Amy had to giggle when Mandy had to drag Chrissy away from Becky. Mandy soon had Chrissy in the car, and they set off for the shop.

    Once they got to the shop and had everything up and running, they all got stuck in to sorting out the back log of Ebay orders, and sorting out the orders for the changing service at the hotel.

    Chrissy and Mandy were glad to have Amy working with them, as it made getting the orders sorted out a lot easier. Thursdays were always really busy, due to them being shut on a Wednesday. With Amy being there they could sort out the hotel order, and the Ebay orders at the same time. Mandy would sort out the customers when they came in, and then help Chrissy and Amy with picking the right stock.

    They stopped for dinner when the girl from the hotel dropped of a basket of food, and took the orders for the changing service.

    Once they had all eaten and had everything put away again, Mandy unlocked the door again, and turned the sign to say open. Chrissy set to work helping Amy finish off the Ebay orders, while Mandy worked out what they needed to reorder.

    Chrissy and Amy soon had the Ebay orders sorted out, and then went to help Mandy tidy up the shop.

    Mandy was stood laughing at Chrissy and Amy dancing around to a song that was playing on the radio, when the doorbell went. They all stopped what they were doing, and looked over at the door.

    They all got a shocked look on their faces when they saw Hope stood there with Faith stood next to her.

    Mandy Smiled at Hope, then gave Faith an evil look that made Faith look away.

    "I know that we're the last people you want to see in here, but I just wanted to come and say how sorry I am for what happened yesterday." Hope said with some pleading in her voice.

    "Like I said yesterday Hope. You didn't do anything wrong, it was the things your sister said that upset us all." Mandy said.

    "I'm really sorry about what I said. I had no idea at the time, you all had this shop, or that Becky ran a nightclub." Faith said, as she looked at Mandy then quickly looked down at her feet again.

    "Maybe next time you will get to know the person before you start accusing them of things." Mandy said in a firm voice.

    "Please don't fall out with my sister for something that I did. I know it doesn't make up for what I said yesterday, but I brought you this." Faith walked over to Amy and handed her a small jewellery box.

    Amy took the box from Faith and then opened it. Inside was a gold chain with the name Amy hanging from it. The name was formed in gold with diamonds imbedded in it.

    "Thank you Faith, it's very beautiful." Amy said, as she looked at it.

    "I would really like a second chance to be you friend Amy, but I would understand you not wanting to have anything to do with me." Faith said in a sad voice. "I tend to worry about Hope a little too much, and when I saw you and the others yesterday. I couldn't see any reason for any of you wanting to be around her unless you wanted something." Faith added with a sigh, as she realised just how wrong she was.

    "I can understand you wanting to look out for your sister Faith, but it still doesn't give you permission to treat anyone like you did me yesterday." Amy said with a sad look.

    "I know that Amy, and I am really sorry." Faith said with a pleading voice. "I'm going to leave now, but I hope we can get together again some time. I would really like to find out more about you and your family." Faith added with a weak smile.

    Faith turned to leave but was stopped when Amy grabbed her arm.

    "Please don't leave yet Faith. Do you want to stop for a cup of tea? I was just about to make Chrissy, Mandy, and myself a cup." Amy asked with a smile, as she looked at Chrissy and Mandy to make sure it would be okay.

    Chrissy and Mandy both smiled, they were both happy that Faith had gone so far as to by Amy a gift, and come to give it to her and say sorry for yesterday.

    "That would be nice Amy, but only if it's no trouble." Faith said with a bigger smile.

    Amy was seeing a different side of Faith now. She was more relaxed, and seemed a lot more fun to be around. Amy thought she was really just like Hope now.

    "No trouble at all Faith. Just take a look around the shop while I go and make the tea." Amy smiled, as she wandered off through to the back of the shop.

    Faith was still worried about what Chrissy and Mandy thought of her, so instead of looking around the shop she went to chat with them.

    "Hello Mandy, Chrissy. I'm really sorry about yesterday, and I hope you don't mind me coming here today?" Faith asked in a worried voice.

    "Amy was the one you upset yesterday, Faith, and she seems fine with you again now. That's all we care about." Mandy said with a smile.

    "Do you really mean that Mandy? I don't want you all hating me, I was being really stupid yesterday about everything." Faith said, as she looked down at the ground like a naughty schoolgirl.

    "The heart means well, but the brain is a little slow to catch up." Hope said with a giggle, as she wrapped an arm around Faiths waist and hugged her.

    "I think we can all be a little like that from time to time. So shall we all try and start again, and just forget about yesterday?" Mandy said with a smile.

    "Thank you so much!" Faith shouted with a grin.

    Faith wanted to hug them both, but wasn't sure they would like that. So she let her arms drop again. Chrissy and Mandy had already seen her raise her hands a little, and both knew she was looking for a hug. So they stepped forward and both hugged her.

    Hope was stood watching with a dreamy smile until Chrissy pulled her into the hug as well.

       "Hey! Not fair. No hugging unless I'm apart of it." Amy whined, as she walked out into the shop again.

    "Don't worry sis, we saved you a spot." Chrissy said with a grin, as she held out an arm for Amy to enter the hug.

    Amy got a grin on her face, and almost ran the length of the shop to get a hug.

    "Does that make you feel any better Faith?" Chrissy asked with a grin.

    "Yes thanks. I thought you would all just throw me out the shop the minute you saw me." Faith said with a nervous giggle.

    "If Hope hadn't been with you then I might have been less inclined to listen to you, but I know that Chrissy would have heard you out." Mandy said with a smile, as she looked at Chrissy and then Faith again.

    "I'd have been too afraid to come on my own. I'm not sure I would have given me any time after what I said yesterday." Faith said.

    "I bet that part of you would have heard the other person out." Chrissy said with a smile.

    Faith really liked Chrissy. She'd been too wrapped up in worrying about what trouble her sister might be getting into yesterday to realise just how nice they all were.

    "I really want to thank you all for giving me a second chance." Faith said with a grin.

    "All I ever wanted was to be friends with you, Hope and Kat." Amy said with a smile.

    "I'm really glad you did. I've never seen Kat as happy as she was yesterday. You, Chrissy and Becky are really great with kids." Faith smiled.

    "We can all be very childish at times, I think that helps." Chrissy said with a grin, as she wrapped an arm around Amy's waist.

    Amy had to nod, and smile back in agreement with Chrissy. Mandy wasn't about to argue with either of them, as she knew only to well that they could be at times.

    Chrissy went with Amy to help her make the tea while Hope and Faith looked around the shop with Mandy.

    "You have some really nice things for sale here Mandy." Faith said, as she ran her hands over some of the fabrics.

    "Do you see anything you like? Either of you." Mandy asked.

    "One of everything, if I had the money." Hope said with a giggle.

    "Why don't you take some time to pick out something you both like, and I will let you have it as a gift. My way of saying thank you for being so kind to Amy." Mandy smiled.

    "We couldn't do that Mandy. I wasn't that kind to Amy yesterday." Faith said with a sad look.

    "Stop being silly Faith. You said sorry already for that, and you brought Amy that beautiful chain with her name on." Mandy said with a smile. "If that's not being kind, then I don't know what is." Mandy added.

    "Okay Mandy, good point." Faith said with a smile. "Are you really sure that we can pick something?" Faith asked.

    "Yes I'm sure. Now take a good look around, and let me know what you want." Mandy stood grinning, as she waved her hand in such a way as to let Hope and Faith look around, and see what they wanted.

    Mandy was having a good giggle at Hope and Faith, as they walked around picking up some of the more kinky, or risqué items they sold. They both ended up looking at corsets, and both of them started to wonder just what it would be like to wear one.

    "Have you both made your minds up then?" Mandy asked, as she saw them both stood holding a corset.

    "I'm not really sure Mandy. I've never worn one before." Faith said, as she stood looking down at the corset in her hands.

    "Do you want to try them on?" Mandy asked with a grin.

    "Could we really?" Hope asked with wide eyes.

    "Sure you can. Just let me have your sizes, and I will pick out a couple of the better ones we sell for you to try on. Are they the colours you both like the best?" Mandy asked, as she looked at the colours each of them were holding.

    Faith was holding a bright blue corset, and Hope had a deep red coloured one in her hands.

    They both nodded their heads and smiled to say yes. Mandy went and pulled a couple of boxes down off a shelf, then she walked over and selected bra and panty sets using the sizes Faith and Hope just gave her. Mandy even picked out some pairs of stockings for them to put on to complete the look.

    "So you want us to put all this on now?" Hope asked, as she looked down at the pile of things Mandy just gave her.

    "Yes I do, so each of you take a changing room, and then I'll help you tighten down the corsets once you have them on. Don't worry I haven't picked out corsets that will crush your waist too much." Mandy said with a smile.

    Faith and Hope each went into a changing room and set about trying on all the stuff Mandy just picked out for them. They were both in heaven as they slipped the panties on and then the bras, it all felt a lot nicer than the shop brought items they normally got for themselves.

    They both stepped out at the same time and looked at each other in shock. Neither of them thought the other could look so good dressed like this. Mandy walked behind Faith and then set to work on tightening the corset down on her, and then she did the same to Hope.

    "How does that feel, not too tight I hope." Mandy asked them both.

    "No, it doesn't feel as bad as I thought it would." Hope said, as she looked in the mirror, and ran her hands down the side of her now corseted waist.

    "I think it feels really sexy." Faith said, as she struck a sexy pose.

    "You both have such nice figures anyway, that I didn't need to help you hold anything in." Mandy stood behind each of them as she said it.

    They all looked over towards the back room when they heard a couple of wolf whistles. They saw Chrissy, and Amy stood there grinning at them with a tray of cups.

    "Do we really look that good?" Hope asked.

    "I think you both look amazing." Amy said with a grin, as she put the tray of drinks on the counter.

    "I have to second that. You both look really good in those outfits." Chrissy added.

    Faith and Hope both said thank you before they headed back to the changing room to change back, so they could enjoy the drinks Amy and Chrissy just made for them all.

    Chrissy and Amy got the corsets and other bits boxed up for Faith and Hope while they enjoyed their drinks.

    They each tried to pay for the things, but Mandy wouldn't have any of it, so they both had to settle for giving Mandy and the others a hug each.

    Hope and Faith had to leave when it was getting close to the time for picking Kat up from their Mums house. Hope and Faith both promised to email Amy, and the others. They even promised they'd be back for some more clothing. Mandy said she'd give them a special discount when they did.

    They all hugged and then left with the boxes that Amy and Chrissy made up for them.

    Chrissy and Mandy were both happy they got all the trouble from yesterday sorted out. They all really liked Faith now they knew that she was just trying to protect her sister. Amy seemed a lot better now as well, and they would all get to see more of Kat as well.

    The rest of the afternoon seemed to fly by, as they all got stuck into finishing off the Ebay orders and restocking the shelves ready for tomorrow. It was soon time to close up the shop and head off to the post office, and then home.

    They all found Becky working on dinner when they got home, so Chrissy ran over and hugged her like she always did. Amy and Mandy just looked at each other and smiled.

    Once Chrissy had done letting Becky know how much she missed her. They both gave Becky a hug, and then made their way up to take a shower.

    Amy felt really good as she let the water run over her body. She brushed the soapy water over her breast, wishing she could feel it as though they were her own. Amy let out a sigh as she thought it, but knew it would take time.

    Once she finished in the shower, Amy dried herself off and then sorted out getting dressed. She added the gold chain with her name on, as the final touch. Amy looked in the mirror once she had finished making sure she looked okay.

    Ann got home from work and found Chrissy and Becky sat cuddling at the kitchen table.

    "Hi Chrissy, Becky. Do you two ever get bored of cuddling with each other?" Ann asked with a giggle.

    "Yes we do, that's when we kiss, or we start to…" Chrissy said with a grin, but was stopped when Ann spoke.

    "Okay, okay. I got the point, I don't need any more details." Ann said, as she waved her hands at them both to stop saying any more.

    "Well you did ask." Becky said with a giggle.

    "I must be even more tired than I thought I was, to walk into that one." Ann said with a giggle, as she took a seat at the kitchen table.

    Chrissy stood up and poured Ann a cup of tea out, while Becky went to check on dinner.

    "Was it a tough day at work then today Ann?" Chrissy asked, as she slid the cup over to her.

    "Yes, a little tougher. I wanted to make sure I had everything up to date, as I won't be there now until Tuesday. I'm fetching Amber tomorrow, and it's a bank holiday on Monday. So I just wanted to try and get ahead of myself." Ann said just before taking a sip from her cup.

    "I had forgotten all about Monday being a bank holiday." Chrissy said with a grin, as she thought about the extra time she's get to spend with Becky.

    "I can't see what the big deal is about bank holidays." Becky said, as she walked back over to Chrissy, and wrapped her arms around her waist. "I still have to work Monday night." Becky added with a pout.

    "I'm sorry babe, but I thought you'd be happy to have me around on Monday still." Chrissy said looking a little sad.

    "I am lover, but I still feel a little jealous that I have to work on bank holidays." Becky said with a sad look. "Getting to spend an extra day with you, more than makes up for it though." Becky added, as she hugged Chrissy.

    Becky broke the hug, and then walked Chrissy back to their seat and sat down, then pulled Chrissy down onto her lap.

    "I bet you're looking forward to seeing Amber again, aren't you Ann?" Chrissy asked, as she sat cuddling with Becky.

    "Yes I'm excited, but really scared as well. I'm still not sure how Amy will react to seeing Amber again." Ann said with a worried look.

    "I know it feels like you're going behind Amy's back at the minute, but she'll be really happy once she knows Amber still likes her. I'm sure that Amy will be happy to see you with Amber again as well." Becky said with a smile.

    "I know you're right, but it's hard to act normal around Amy now that it's finally time to go and fetch Amber." Ann said with a nervous giggle. "I keep thinking that Amy can read my mind, and she's going to grill me about it." Ann added with another nervous giggle.

    "I know that feeling Ann. I get the same way when we plan stuff for Chrissy." Becky said, as she hugged Chrissy a little tighter.

    Chrissy just went a little red in the face, and hugged Becky back.

    "I'm amazed you even try to surprise Chrissy, after what happened with the whole engagement thing." Ann said with a giggle.

    "Mandy and I have got really good at keeping things secret since then." Becky said with a grin.

    "I wonder if I'll ever live that mistake down." Chrissy asked with a sad look, as she looked down at her own lap.

    "I'm sorry babe, I didn't mean to make you feel bad." Becky said, as she hugged Chrissy.

    "I'm really sorry too Chrissy. I was the one that brought it up." Ann said with a sad look.

    "It's okay, I just feel really stupid when I think back to what I did that time." Chrissy said with a weak smile.

    "I don't think you're stupid Chrissy. I think you just think with your heart, which can be a good thing most the time." Ann smiled.

    "I've never thought of you as being stupid, and I never will." Becky said, as she pulled Chrissy's head to hers, and kissed her.

    Ann knew she didn't need to say any more, as she sat and watched them both kissing. She found herself thinking about Brad, and wondering if she would find that kind of love with him. She was snapped out of her thinking when she heard Chrissy speaking.

    "Have you spoken to Brad today?" Chrissy asked.

    "Yes, he called me to sort out a lunch date, but I told him I was trying to get ahead of my work. So I could go and fetch Amber tomorrow." Ann said with a sad look.

    "How did he take the news?" Becky asked with some worry in her voice.

    "He was really understanding about it all. He even said that he would wait until Amber leaves again in a couple of weeks." Ann sounded really proud of Brad, as she said it.

    "I've always thought Brad was a really nice guy. He's always turned up early at the club, so he can help bring the crates up from the cellar." Becky said, as she helped Chrissy to get off her lap so she could go and check on dinner again.

    "That makes me like him even more now." Ann said with a big grin.

    "I'm really glad to hear that Ann." Chrissy smiled.

    They all turned and looked at the kitchen door when they heard Amy and Mandy giggling at each other.

    Amy had walked down with Mandy when she bumped into her as she walked past Mandy's bedroom door and found her coming out of it to head down for dinner herself.

    "Hi sis. How was work today?" Amy asked, as she walked over and sat next to Ann.

    Ann turned to hug Amy, but saw the chain around her neck and then the name "Amy" hanging from it.

    "Where did you get this from?" Ann asked, as she lifted the chain and name in her hand.

    "It was a gift from Faith. She came to the shop today with Hope, too say sorry for what she did yesterday." Amy said with a smile.

    Ann had a face like thunder as she looked at Amy, and then Mandy, and Chrissy.

    "Don't look so mad Ann, Faith did say how sorry she was. Faith said she was out of line saying what she did, and that she was only worried about her sister." Mandy said, trying to calm Ann down.

    "I still don't know if I can trust her, not after she upset Amy yesterday." Ann said in a firm voice.

    "Well I trust her, and we had a good giggle when we got them both in a corset. Faith is a really nice person, just like her sister. Please don't hold what she said yesterday against her sis." Amy said with a pleading look at Ann.

    "We'll have to wait and see sis. I'm not as quick to forgive as you are." Ann said with a raised eyebrow, as she still wasn't sure Faith could be trusted.

    "Okay sis, but please give her a chance to prove she's not really that bad." Amy said, as she hugged Ann.

    Ann hugged Amy back, and then sat thinking about what happened yesterday. Ann trusted Mandy and Chrissy. So if they thought that Faith was a good person after all, then she could as well.

    Chrissy and Amy got up and helped Becky get dinner dished up, and then they all sat down to enjoy it.

    Ann helped Amy clear the dishes away, and then sorted out some custard to go with a pie that Becky had brought back from Mable's earlier that day. They all enjoyed the desert and then Amy made a fresh pot of tea.

    Chrissy went to take a shower with Becky, and help her get ready for work, while Amy helped Mandy do the dishes. Ann also went up to take a shower and get changed out of her work clothes.

    Ann got back down stairs to find Vicky sat in the kitchen with Amy and Mandy.

    "Hello Vicky, are Chrissy and Becky running late?" Ann asked, as she looked at the clock on the wall.

    "Hello Ann. No, I'm just a little earlier tonight. I spent the day with Jenna and Cathleen, as Jenna had a day off today." Vicky said with a smile.

    "I bet that Jenna and Cathleen enjoyed that. How are they doing?" Ann asked, as she sat next to Amy, and pulled her into a hug.

    "They're both doing fine. Cathleen is still saying how much fun she had on Sunday, and Jenna keeps saying how much fun she had as well. They were both hoping that they could do it again some time." Vicky said with a big smile.

    "You're welcome anytime Vicky. It was really nice to see Cathleen having so much fun, and I know that Amy, Chrissy and Becky had a really fun time playing with Cathleen." Mandy smiled.

    "Thanks Mandy. I'll let Jenna know when I see her again." Vicky smiled.

    They all sat chatting until they heard Chrissy and Becky giggling at each other, then they saw them enter the kitchen.

    "I'm really sorry for keeping you waiting Vicky." Becky said in a panicked voice.

    "Don't worry Becky. I was just saying that I've been with Jenna and Cathleen today. So I was only around the corner at Mable's, that's why I'm here a little earlier." Vicky said, as she stood up and walked over to Becky.

    "That's okay then. I was really worried I was late getting ready. I do lose track of the time when I get side tracked by Chrissy." Becky said with a grin, as she looked at Chrissy stood next to her.

    "I could always stop helping you get ready, if I'm that much trouble." Chrissy said, as she folded her arms and stuck her nose up in the air, and looked the other way.

    "Please don't do that babe! I need you to make me look beautiful." Becky said, as she wrapped her arms around Chrissy and looked her in the eyes.

    Chrissy tried to look hurt, but soon found herself grinning as she looked into Becky's eyes. Chrissy could still get lost in Becky's eyes, even after all this time. Before Chrissy knew it, she was kissing Becky like her life depended on it.

    "You're always beautiful babe." Chrissy said, when they broke the kiss.

    "Does this mean I get to keep my super star makeup artist?" Becky asked with a grin.

    "Okay then, if I must." Chrissy tried to say in a whiney voice.

    "Thanks babe." Becky said, as she kissed Chrissy again.

    "Speaking of makeup. Your super star makeup artist better fix your lipstick." Chrissy said with a sigh, as she saw the mess she'd just made.

    "Don't blame me babe. You kissed me remember." Becky said with a grin.

    "I know, but you just looked so kiss-able just now." Chrissy said with a grin, as she took the lipstick out of Becky's purse and set to work fixing the damage.

    Once Chrissy had Becky's makeup all fixed, she walked her to the front door and they hugged each other before Becky walked out to the car with Vicky, and they were soon gone.

    Mandy wrapped an arm around Chrissy's waist, and led her to the living room after making a stop in the kitchen to get a bottle of wine. Amy and Ann grabbed some glasses. They all took the normal seats on the sofas and settled down to watch some telly.

    It was soon time for bed, so they all took their glasses to the kitchen, and then made their way up to bed.

    Ann and Amy both hugged Chrissy and Mandy at her bedroom door, and then made their way to their own room to get ready for bed.

    Ann slid into bed first, once they'd both finished in the bathroom. Amy got in and slid up to Ann. She really loved having Ann to cuddle her while she fell asleep, and she was soon in the land of dreams.

    Ann was having a little more trouble getting to sleep. She was partly worried about Amber meeting Amy tomorrow, and partly excited about getting to see Amber again as well. Ann was soon drifting off though, hoping that everything would go okay.

 

To Be Continued.

 

Edited By ChrisW with a little help, i.e. miniscule or should I should say microscopic, maybe even nano-scopic, pico-scopic, femto-scopic or atto-scopic, amount of help, from H.E.R (How was my lesson in prefixes for 'small' things? Don't you just HATE people who actually REMEMBER all that ridiculous scientific trivia?) H.E.R.

 

 

up
158 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hmmm, Sorry for the delay.

Hope Eternal Reigns's picture

Hi All,

Most of the reason for the delay was that - I - as assistant to the chief editor, who as we all know is the assistant to the author, in this case SaraUK, which makes me the lowly assistant to the assistant to SaraUK, sat on this story for four days before returning it to the assistant author, who is in actuality the chief editor, who is ChrisW. Now, If I had seen a run-on sentence like that in the story, I'd have run away, but you poor readers HAVE to put up with that sort of crap from me, the lowly assistant yadda yadda yadda...

Now that I have your full attention, I have a question to ask. Do you this dear SaraUK should allow me to add a shortish (5,000 - 10,000 words or so) blurb to the start of the story? Should I even ask SaraUK if she would allow such? I would follow ALL the story blurb conventions as set by, well, myself in my most recent stories. i.e. The blurb would be totally inane and have NOTHING to do with the story itself. The part about not dealing with the story itself would actually be easier for me to accomplish, well, because I wouldn't have written the story, you see.

I will of course be totally democratic and ask for a show of hands here in my bedroom for all those opposed to my idea and if I see no opposition will go foreward with my plan.

with love,

Hope

with love,

Hope

Once in a while I bare my soul, more often my soles bear me.

To Blurb or not to blurb! That is the question

 

Hope if it was my story I'd let you blurb! "BUT" you have to clean up the mess after wards!

So I say to I-M Sara and give it a shot! And if its 151 proof it wouldn't hurt!

HUGGLES,
ChrisW


Hang on Baby Friday's coming!

Konichiwa

The delay was worth it :)

The delay was worth it :) although I still can't wait till the next update to see how Amy and Amber get on. Now that things are looking up for Ann and Brad part of me is hoping for a Amy/Amber union maybe but I suppose we will have to wait and see.

Keep up thegreat story

Megumi :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

loving it

i cant wait to find out what happens next i am looking forward to the next part. well thank you sara-uk and thank you chris also for both of your hard work on this story your letting us read
hugs bye bye till later
sara v

VIP area

So now Hope and Faith are friends of the family, it wouldn't surprise me if Faith at least isn't persuaded to attend the nightclub at least once. Amber certainly will. So I can't help but think that if the family / friends keep growing at this rate, the VIP area of the nightclub will soon be getting a little crowded!

I really must stop reading this and do a few more Bike summaries, but the story's too good to put down for more than a few minutes at a time :)

If Sara / Chris / Hope are reading this inane commemt (posted about a year after the episode), congrats!

And Hope, don't underestimate your contribution - in the chapters you've sub-edited, I haven't noticed any instances of saw (instead of sore), cloths (clothes) or why (while), which started to bug me a little after a while. Whether it's your contribution or the other two have acquired better spelling, I'm glad those irritations are now gone :)

 


EAFOAB Episode Summaries

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!