You Have it All Wrong Two - Part 03

Printer-friendly version

You Have It All Wrong
Two

Amy’s Story

By SaraUK

Part 3

    Amy woke the next morning and could hear Mandy in her bathroom taking a shower, she rolled over to look at Chrissy and Becky, but they weren't there. Amy thought this odd that she would be the last one to get up, but she slid out of bed and put on her dressing gown and then made her way down to the kitchen to make a start on some breakfast for Mandy.

    Chrissy and Becky were already in the kitchen when Amy got there. Becky was sorting out a pot of tea, while Chrissy was making a start on scrambling some eggs. "Morning, Chrissy, morning, Becky. I was just coming down to sort out some breakfast for Mandy," Amy said as she stood rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

    "Happy birthday!" Chrissy and Becky shouted as they ran over to where Amy stood and hugged her. That one simple action made Amy feel like this really was going to be her best birthday ever.

    "The birthday girl doesn't do any type of work on her birthday. That's the first rule on birthdays around here," Chrissy said with a grin as she led Amy to the table and made her sit down.

    Mandy found Amy in a fit of giggles when she arrived in the kitchen, she was laughing at Chrissy and Becky, both of whom were doing a silly dance to a song on the radio. "Happy birthday, Amy," Mandy said as she gave her a hug.

    "Thank you, Mandy. I came down to make you some breakfast before you left for work, but Chrissy and Becky told me the number one rule for the birthday girl."

    Mandy laughed then said, "Yes, that's a rule Becky and I had to make to stop Chrissy trying to cook, on her birthday."

    "Nice to know that I'm not the only one that doesn't want to sit and be waited on," Amy said with a grin as she looked at Chrissy, who was just putting some bread in the toaster.

    "I never really did like that rule till today, but now I'm all for it," Chrissy said with a grin.

    "I just hope that we can keep you away from the cooker when it's your birthday, babe." Becky said as she slapped Chrissy on the backside.

    "Ouch! You know I bruise easily." Chrissy shouted, rubbing her bum.

    "I'm sorry, babe; let me rub there to make it better for you." Becky had pulled Chrissy into a hug and was rubbing her bum as she stole a kiss.

    They broke the hug and kiss when they heard Mandy say. "I hate to break up your little love fest, but some of us have to get to work you know."

    The girls broke the hug and said, "Sorry." Then got back to sorting out breakfast.

    They had just finished breakfast and all were having a second cup of tea when they heard the doorbell. Mandy went to see who it was as she was the only one dressed. She opened the door to find a young woman holding a large bouquet of red roses.

    "Good morning, miss, I have a delivery for an Amy Mayfield." The young woman said with a smile.

    "Oh, okay. Just give me a second to call her." Mandy turned and shouted, "Amy! There's a delivery at the door for you."

    As it was a woman, and not a man stood at the door, she didn't mind Amy coming to see what had been sent her.

    Amy just put her hands to her mouth when she saw the large number of red roses. "Happy birthday, miss." The woman said handing the roses to Amy.

    "Thank you for bringing then to me." Amy said as she took the flowers from the woman.

    Mandy handed the woman a rolled up peace of paper that looked like a twenty-pound note. "I don't understand, miss; the flowers have already been paid for." The woman said as she held the money in her hand.

    "I know they have, but I also know that you have got up early to deliver them to the birthday girl here. So it's just a little thank you for putting yourself out." Mandy said with a smile.

    "Thank you very much then, Miss, please feel free to call the shop any time you need flowers," The young woman said with a smile as she made her way back to her van.

     Amy smelled the flowers as Mandy closed the front door. "Do you know who they're from, Amy?" Chrissy asked.

    "I thought they were from you three." Amy said looking a little puzzled.

    "Why don't you read the note that came with them?" Becky said as she pointed to a small envelope stuck in between a couple of the stems.

    Amy pulled the envelope out and then opened
it and pulled out the card. The card read.

    Happy Birthday Sis

    I wish I could be there to hand these to you, but as you know I can't be. I know you're in safe hands with Mandy, Chrissy, and Becky. I also know what they have planed for your birthday, so have a great day, and I will talk to you soon.

    Lots of Love

    Ann

    Amy had to wipe a tear away from her eye as she read the note; she had never had someone send her flowers before. She really did feel like a girl now. The girls all formed a group hug and Amy felt really protected by them all.

    Becky took the flowers and sorted out a vase for them while Chrissy sat with Amy. Mandy had gone to finish getting ready for work. Chrissy had to get up when she heard the doorbell ring again, this time it was Carl and Vic stood there.

    "Morning, Carl, morning, Vic." Chrissy said as she hugged them both.

    "Morning, Chrissy." Carl said as he hugged her back. "Where's the birthday girl?"

    "She's in the kitchen with Becky. Mandy's just getting ready for work now." Chrissy said with a grin. Carl just gave her a wink and then went to wish Amy a happy birthday.

    "Good Morning, Chrissy, how are you today?" Vic asked as he too hugged Chrissy.

    "I'm feeling really good, Vic, and looking forward to a day of being pampered at the hotel." Chrissy said with a grin.

    "Well all the girls are looking forward to seeing you and Becky again, and they all want to meet Amy–the girl who saved your life. Carl has told the whole hotel that you three are to be treated like royalty, so be prepared to be pampered to the max," Vic said with a grin.

    "What time will the car be here to take us to the hotel?" Chrissy asked.

    "The limo will be here at nine thirty," Vic said as he looked at his watch. "So you have a little bit of time yet."

    "It won't take us long to get ready, I can't see the point of spending to much time getting ready with what were going to have done today." Chrissy said.

    "Very true Chrissy, it would be a waist of time really. And I think you always look good anyway." Vic took a hold of Chrissy's hand and lifted it to his lips and kissed the back of it.

    "Why thank you, kind sir," Chrissy said, curtsying.

    Vic just smiled at Chrissy, and then followed her towards the kitchen to catch up with Carl.

    Carl walked into the kitchen and saw Amy sat at the table, while Becky was standing at the table playing with a bunch of roses in a vase. "Happy birthday Amy." Carl said as he walked over to the table.

    Amy jumped up and gave Carl a hug. "Thank you Carl for the spa treatment today. I've never had so many people do so much for my Birthday before."

    "You're more than welcome Amy, just relax and make the most of the day at the hotel. They know to treat all three of you like royalty today, Cathy and Sara will join you in the afternoon ready for you beauty session, then they will join us for dinner, if that is okay with you?"

    "I would love that Carl. I really like it when they come around for dinner, so spending my birthday with them would be really nice." Amy was looking really happy as she said it.

    "There both looking forward to spending the day with you too, I will warn you though Amy, they do plan to spoil you rotten." Carl said with a grin.

    "They really don't need to get me anything at all, just having you all here for my birthday is a big enough gift."

    "Like I said Amy, just relax and enjoy the day. It's just the way everyone can show how much they all love having you here." Carl said as he gave her another hug.

    They broke the hug when they heard Mandy say, "Hay, I hope you're not making moves on my man?"

    Amy jumped back looking worried till she saw Mandy was grinning. "Sorry Mandy, but I was just thanking Carl for helping to make my birthday so special."

    "Don't be sorry Amy, I was just teasing you." Mandy walked over to Amy and gave her a hug as she spoke.

    Once they broke the hug Amy said, "I want to thank you all for treating me so special. It's already been the best birthday ever, and it's only just begun."

    "You're just too easy to please." Chrissy said with a giggle.

    "Sounds a lot like another girl I know." Becky said as she hugged Chrissy and stole a kiss.

    "I will take that as a real complement. If I could choose to be like any girl, it would be Chrissy." Amy looked at Chrissy with a smile.

    Chrissy just went red in the face and hugged on to Becky even tighter. "Thank you for saying that Amy, but I'm sure there are a lot of other woman out there better than me."

    Amy walked over to Chrissy and Becky, and then hugged them both. "It's not a case of being better Chrissy; it's who I would most want to be like. And that person is you."

    "I hate to break up this happy moment, but you three need to see about getting dressed, and we need to see about getting to the shop." Mandy said as she first looked at Chrissy and the other two, and then looked at Carl and Vic.

    Carl looked at his watch then said, "I didn't realise what the time was. Your right Mandy dear, we better see about getting a move one."

     "How will we be getting to the hotel?" Amy asked sounding worried all of a sudden.

    "Don't worry. Carl has sorted out for a car to pick us up when were ready." Chrissy said as she put an arm around Amy's waist.

    Chrissy wasn't about to tell Amy that it was a limo coming to get them, she wanted to see the look of surprise on Amy's face when she saw it.

    Mandy hugged them all and then they all got a hug of Carl and Vic, then they were off out the door and getting into Vic's black Mercedes and were gone.

    Chrissy took one of Amy's arms and Becky took the other, as they led her back up stairs to get dressed.

    Amy went to her room to take a shower while Chrissy and Becky went to their room. Becky wanted to do more than just shower, but Chrissy said, "No Becky, we don't have time to play around this morning. The limo will be here soon and I don't want to keep it waiting." Chrissy playfully slapped Becky's hand away.

    "I can wait till later babe. Does Amy know that it's a limo coming to pick us up?" Becky started washing Chrissy's back for her.

    "No, I really want to see the look on her face when we step out the house." Chrissy said as she let Becky wash her.

    Chrissy and Becky were soon showered and sorting out there underwear, then they picked a couple of simple dresses to wear. Once they were both dressed, Chrissy sat and did her hair and then sat Becky down and did hers for her.

    They both had a simple but beautiful look by the time Chrissy had done. "You really know how to make a girl look good babe." Becky said as she hugged Chrissy.

    "I couldn't see the point of going too mad with an over the top stunning look, as we will be washing it all of when we get to the hotel. But I can't see why we shouldn't look good when we leave the house and get to the hotel." Chrissy said with a grin.

    "Very true babe and we will get some looks when we leave the house. It's not everyday you see a limo pull up outside." Becky said with a giggle.

    "I can't wait to see the look on Amy's face when she steps out the house and sees the limo. Speaking of which, we better go and help her get dressed, or we will never be ready when it gets here." Chrissy said as she looked at her watch.

    Becky smiled and put her arm around Chrissy's waist and they made their way out their room and headed for Amy's room.

    Amy was just coming out the bathroom when she heard someone knock on her bedroom door. "Come in!" She shouted.

    Chrissy and Becky entered the room to find Amy stood there in a big white fluffy bathrobe, and a towel wrapped around her head, covering her wet hair. "Do you want me and Becky to help you get dressed Amy?" Chrissy asked.

    "Please, if you would. I've got no idea what to wear, or what to do with my hair. You always do a much better job with it as well Chrissy." Amy said with a smile as she went to sit at the dressing table.

    Chrissy set to work drying Amy's hair while Becky went to sort out a dress for her to wear. Chrissy removed the towel and then got the hair dryer and a brush and she started to run the brush threw Amy's hair and rock the hair dryer back and fourth threw it. Amy just closed her eyes and let Chrissy do her job; she loved it when Chrissy worked on her hair and her makeup. Amy thought Chrissy had such a gentle touch; it was like having your face and head massaged by an angel.

    Amy thought she must have drifted off to sleep, as the next thing she heard was Chrissy saying she was all done with her hair. Amy opened her eyes and took a good look at what Chrissy had done with her hair.

    "Thanks Chrissy, it looks amazing." Amy said as she looked in the mirror.

    "You're welcome Amy; I had a really good subject to work with." Chrissy said with a smile. "I'll leave you to put on a bit of lipstick and some eye shadow. Don't go to mad Amy, you will only have to wash it all of when we get to the hotel."

    "Okay Chrissy." Amy said as she set to work on doing her makeup.

    Chrissy went to see what Becky had found for Amy to wear. Becky had laid out a dress on the bed, Chrissy really liked the dress, and she went and got a set of underwear for Amy to put on once she finished with her makeup.

    Amy walked over to wear Chrissy and Becky was standing next to the bed. "Does my makeup look okay?" Amy asked as she let Chrissy and Becky look at her face.

    "Looks like I'm out of a job." Chrissy said with a pout.

    "I don't think so Chrissy. It's only a simple look that you told me to do, and I love how good you make me look." Amy was smiling as she said it, which made Chrissy feel better.

    "That's okay then Amy, it's nice to feel wanted." Chrissy said with a grin.

    "I want you babe, and always will." Becky said as she wrapped her arms around Chrissy and pulled her into a kiss.

    "As much as I love doing this with you lover, we better see about getting finished off before the car gets here to pick us up." Chrissy pulled herself away from Becky as she said it.

    Chrissy picked up the bra and panties and handed them to Amy. Amy looked a little puzzled, then said, "Do you not need to glue the breast forms on me first Chrissy?"

    "There's no point Amy, you would only have to take them off again once we got to the hotel. Becky picked an outfit that hides the breast forms, but will still let you look sexy at the same time." Chrissy said with a grin, she knew what Amy was thinking.

    "I didn't mean, I mean I don't want to look, I just like the way they feel when they're fixed to my chest." Amy was all flustered as she said it.

    Chrissy and Becky were both giggling at the way Amy was trying to explain herself. "Don't worry Amy; I know what you're trying to say. I was once were you are now, and you have to admit that you do like to look good?" Chrissy gave Amy a hug as she said it.

    Amy looked a little sly as she said, "I guess I do like to look good when I am out, but I don't think I do it for any real reason."

     "Amy, you do it to make yourself feel good. If others like it, then that is a bonus." Chrissy said.

    Amy thought about it for a little bit, she could see that Chrissy was right. She did dress to make herself feel good. "Thanks Chrissy, its nice having someone to talk to when I get these feelings." Amy gave Chrissy another hug.

    "Just remember that I have been where you are now Amy, so feel free to come to me any time you need to, I will do my best to help." Chrissy said with a smile as she handed Amy the underwear. "Now get dressed, or we will never get any where today."

    Amy took the underwear and then set about putting them on. Chrissy put the breast forms into the bra cups and then picked up a silk top that looked a little like a sleeveless T-shirt that buttoned up the front. Amy put it on and then let Becky button it up while Chrissy got the dress ready for Amy to put on.

    Chrissy held the dress open for Amy to put on, then she wrapped one part under the other and then buttoned it there, and then she wrapped the outer part around and buttoned that part. Chrissy then wrapped a belt around Amy's waist and buckled it closed.

    Amy looked in the mirror when Chrissy stepped aside. "What do you think Amy?" Chrissy asked as she stood at the side of her.

    "I love it Chrissy, Becky." Amy said as she looked at herself in the mirror. The dress was tight fitting, but still had an elegant look to it.

    "Here you go Amy; this will finish off the look." Becky said as she handed Amy a pair of shoes that matched the dress she had on.

    Amy took the shoes and placed them on the floor in front of the dressing table, and then she sat down and slipped her feet into the three-inch stiletto heels. Amy was a little unsteady on the heels; she had only worn small heels since she got out of hospital. Chrissy and Becky took an arm each and helped her walk around the room for a couple of minutes, till she was use to them again.

    "Thanks for the help, it's been some time since I whore heels this high, but it does feel good to be wearing them again." Amy said with a grin.

    Chrissy and Becky both smiled back at her. Then Chrissy said, "Come on, the car will be here any minute."

    Becky handed Amy a purse with all her makeup and wallet in then took her arm and led her out the room and down stairs. Chrissy armed the alarm and then followed them out and locked the front door.

    Amy had been looking at Chrissy locking the front door, so she never saw the limo pull up at the end of the driveway. She did turn and look when she heard Becky say, "Good timing, the car is here."

    Chrissy and Becky had to giggle when they saw the shocked look on Amy's face. "Wow! That is a limo. You guys really do go all out on a birthday."

    "Only for special girls we know." Becky said with a grin.

    "Thank you for doing all this. I hope I can do something just as nice on your birthdays." Amy said as she let Chrissy and Becky take an arm each and lead her to the waiting limo.

    The limo driver had got out the car and had the door open ready for them all to climb in. "Good day ladies, may I say how lovely you all look." The driver tipped his hat as he spoke.

    "Thank you. What is you name?" Chrissy asked.

    "My name is Dennis, but most people just call me driver." Dennis said with a chuckle.

    "Well, don't worry Dennis, we all like to treat people the same way we would like to be treated, so we will all call you Dennis. If that is okay with you?" Chrissy said with a warm smile.

    Dennis could see why Carl had said to treat them like royalty now. "Why thank you Miss, it will be a pleasure to drive you all." Dennis tipped his hat again.

    "Please call me Chrissy, and this is Becky, and Amy." Chrissy pointed at Becky, then Amy.

    "Please to meet you Miss Chrissy, Miss Becky, Miss Amy. And may I say Happy Birthday Miss Amy." Dennis said with a smile.

    "Thank you Dennis, but please drop the Miss. Amy will do just fine thank you." Amy said as she smiled.

    "Please just call me Becky, and Chrissy, Chrissy." Becky said with a smile.

    "As you wish Becky, Chrissy. Do you all wish to go straight to the hotel, or would like to drive around the city for a little bit?"

    "Can we really go for a drive first?" Amy asked like an excited little child.

    "Everyone is at your beck and call, so you can do what ever you want today ladies. So do you want to show of a little and go for a quick spin around the city?" Dennis was grinning, as he already knew what they would want to do.

    "Yes please then Dennis, show us the city from the back seat of a limo." Amy said with a grin, but she did look at Chrissy and Becky to make sure it was okay with them. She felt better when she saw them both grinning like kids as well.

    They all jumped in the back of the limo and then Dennis closed the door and got back in the front and pulled away from the house. The girls could see a lot of people from the neighboring houses looking as they drove down the road.

    Dennis took a steady drive threw the city, so people could try and look in through the limo windows and try to work out if anyone famous was in the car. The girls were giggling as they drove. They all burst out laughing as they saw a guy walk into a pole as he watched the limo, and not where he was going.

    They drove around the city for nearly an hour before Dennis pulled into the hotel, and stopped the car in front of the main entrance. The girls watched as a man dressed as a bell boy ran to the limo and opened the door for the girls. "Good morning Miss, Miss, Miss." He said to each girl as they got out the car.

    "Thank you." They all said to the man as they climbed out the limo and straightened their dresses.

    Dennis had got out the car and come to make sure they enjoyed the ride. "I hope you enjoyed the ride around the city."

    "I really loved the ride Dennis, thank you so much. It was a nice treat for my birthday. I hope you don't get in any trouble for doing it?" Amy asked with a little worry in her voice.

    "It was my pleasure Amy, and I was told to make sure you had a good time today. And I think you did, so I did my job. Not that I saw it as much of a job, it was nice having you all in my limo." Dennis said with a smile.

    The girls all gave Dennis a hug to thank him for treating them so well; he had an even bigger smile on his face when they all left to enter the hotel.

    The bellboy led the way to the main desk where they met the manager of the hotel. He seemed to know who they were and greeted them with a smile and asked if they liked the limo ride okay.

    "Dennis was wonderful; he treated us all like royalty." Chrissy said with a smile.

    "Yes we had a wonderful drive here; he is really good at his job. I hope he gets a good bonus for his work this morning." Becky said.

    "I will see that he does miss." The man said.

    "Thank you. May I ask what your name is?" Chrissy asked the man.

    "My name is Dale, miss." The man said.

    "Well Dale, this is Becky, Amy, and I'm Chrissy, but I think you already knew that." Chrissy said with a smile.

    "Yes Miss Chrissy. We all know who you are." Dale said with a nod of his head.

    "Please just call me Chrissy. Is it okay to call you Dale? I hope you haven't heard anything bad about me?" Chrissy wasn't showing any sign that she was joking.

    Dale looked really worried. "Oh no Chrissy, we have all only heard good things about you all. And please feel free to call me Dale." Dale looked really worried he might have upset Chrissy in some way.

    "Don't look so worried Dale, I was only teasing you." Chrissy said with a grin.

    Dale let out a sigh. "I'm glad Chrissy; I would hate to get on the wrong side of Carl at the best of times. But if I upset you, I would be looking for a new job."

    "I can't see Carl being like that, he always seems so nice." Chrissy said.

    "He is Chrissy, I was just thinking what he might do if I had upset you." Dale said with a laugh.

    "Well don't worry Dale; I am happy that Carl has someone as good as you taking care of his hotel." Chrissy was smiling as she said it, which made Dale understand why Carl felt the way he did about these girls. Dale had only just really met them and he already wanted to do all he could for them.

    "If you would like to follow me, I will show you up to the penthouse suite." Dale said as he held out his arm in the direction he wanted them to go.

    "The penthouse suite! I thought we were going to the spa?" Chrissy asked looking a little puzzled.

    "Yes you are going to the spa, or more to the point, the spa is going to come to you. Carl and Mandy thought it best if you all had a nice privet place to relax and enjoy the full service of the spa. The penthouse has a privet pool and sauna; it even has a room for spa treatments." Dale said as they got in the elevator, he got a credit card out and then put it in a slot under the buttons for each floor. The girls all watched as some text came up on a display that said, Penthouse access granted. The elevator started to move and the girls all looked at each other with a grin.

    The elevator stopped when it got to the top floor, the doors opened and the girls followed Dale out, straight into the penthouse. The girls all started to walk around looking at everything that was around them.

    "This place is amazing." Amy said as she walked out onto the patio and stood looking at the pool.

    Chrissy and Becky went out to her and stood on each side. "It is a really beautiful suite. Becky and I have never been up here before, so you're very lucky." Chrissy said with a grin.

     "Yes I am lucky, Chrissy but not for this. I'm lucky to have all you as friends. Thank you for giving me such a great birthday." Amy put an arm around each of them and then pulled them into a hug.

    They broke the hug when they heard Dale do a fake cough. "I hope the suite is okay for you? The girls will be here in an hour to start your spa treatments, so if you want to take a swim, you have the time."

    "Thank you Dale. The suite is amazing, but you already knew that didn't you?" Chrissy said with a grin.

    "I kind of got that impression from the way you were all looking around." Dale said with a grin. "Please feel free to call down to the front desk if you need anything, just ask for me and I will sort it out right away."

    "Thank you Dale, but I think you have pretty much thought of everything." Chrissy said as she gave him a quick hug. Becky and Amy gave him a hug as well, which made him smile.

    "I've arranged for some lunch to be sent up to the suite at 1 PM. Cathy and Sara will be arriving at the same time so I thought you would all like to eat together. I take it; it will be okay to send them straight up?" Dale asked as Chrissy walked to the elevator with him.

    "That will be fine Dale and thank you once again for all you have sorted out for Amy today." Chrissy said with a smile.

    "Today is as much for you and Becky as it is for Amy. Carl thought you and Becky could do with some real time to relax together. I really hope you have a nice relaxing time Chrissy." Dale took a hold of Chrissy's hand and lifted it to his lips and gave it a kiss. "Remember to call down if you need anything." With that said he got in the elevator and was gone.

    Chrissy turned to go and find the other two, but went all red in the face when she realised that they had both seen the hand kissing.

    "I can't trust you for one minute can't I?" Becky said with her hands on her hips.

    Chrissy was a little worried, as Becky didn't look very happy at all. "He was only being polite Becky. Please don't be mad with me." Chrissy looked away from Becky, as she was scared of what Becky might do.

    Amy looked at Chrissy and then looked at Becky to see if she really was upset with Chrissy for letting Dale kiss her hand. Amy saw a smile cross Becky's face, and knew that she was just teasing Chrissy.

    Chrissy was still looking down at the ground, so never saw Becky smile. Chrissy didn't know what to say or do to make Becky see that it was just a kiss on her wrist. She let out a sigh as a tear ran down her cheek.

    Becky walked up to where Chrissy were still standing and lifted her hand to Chrissy's chin. She got a worried look on her face when she felt Chrissy's chin was wet. "Hay babe, you're not crying are you?" Becky lifted Chrissy's face till she was looking her in the eyes. She could see the streaks of makeup and tears running down Chrissy's face. "I'm sorry Babe, I was only teasing you. Please stop crying."

    "You looked really upset with me, and I couldn't think of what to say to you." Chrissy blurted out. "You know that you're the only girl or person I've ever loved, I would never want anyone else."

    Becky was having trouble trying to speak, so she did the only thing she could think of. Becky put her hand behind Chrissy's head and pulled her into a deep kiss; Chrissy was still trying to speak at first, but soon stopped and just let Becky show her love for her. Becky wiped away the tears and makeup once they broke the kiss. "Do you feel any better now Babe? I'm sorry; I never meant to make you cry."

    "I'm just glad you're not upset with me Lover. I shouldn't have got so worked up over it all." Chrissy said as she pulled Becky into another kiss.

    "You did look a little flustered when he kissed your hand, which is why I said what I said. I'm sorry. I know you only have eyes for me babe." Becky said as she hugged Chrissy.

    Amy had stood watching the whole thing play out, but she was happy to see the two love-birds happy again. "Do you think we can take a swim now?" Amy asked with a grin.

    "I'm sorry Amy; I didn't mean to spoil your birthday." Chrissy said looking sadly at Amy.

    "Don't be sorry Chrissy, and you haven't spoiled my birthday. I think I would have reacted the same way if a man kissed my hand." Amy said with a smile.

    Becky put her arm around Chrissy's waist and then led her to the bedroom to see if they could find some swimming costumes to wear. They each found a box on the bed with their name wrote on it, so they all looked at each other and then opened their box.

    Each box had a swimming costume in it. Chrissy could tell that Sara had designed and had the suits made for them. All the girls squealed with delight at their swimming suit, but Amy was a little sad that she wouldn't have any breasts while they swam.

    Chrissy saw the sad look and asked. "What's wrong Amy? Do you not like it?"

    Amy laid her suit back in the box and then turned to face Chrissy. "I love it Chrissy, but I will look silly swimming in it without my breast forms attached, and I don't really want to go swimming flat chested. So I will just sit and watch you and Becky swim."

    Amy turned to leave the bedroom so the other two could get changed, but she was stopped by Chrissy. "Amy, Sara designed this swim suit just for girls like you. You really need to take a closer look at the design before you leave and miss out on all the fun."

    Chrissy picked up Amy's swimsuit and showed her the inside of it where the breast area was. She saw that it had a built in pouch section designed to hold a set of breast forms, so once it was on and the neck peace was done up, it would look like Amy had real breasts still. The suit had high side peace's that came up under the arms to help hide the forms to the point that it really did look like Amy had real breasts. The fabric ran all the way up to the neck at the front and then had a band that fastened at the back of the neck.

    Chrissy and Becky had the same looking suits, but in a different colour. They all loved the feel of the swimsuits once they had them on. They even had a little skirt peace like you see on ice skaters suits, so that Amy could hide her little secret. Not that it showed anyway due to Sara having designed the suit with extra padding down there to help hide any lumps. She had also had a band of extra strong elastic built into the waist section to help pull Amy's tummy in and help give her a nice hourglass figure.

    Becky and Chrissy both wolf whistled Amy when they turned around and saw her in the swimsuit. Amy went red and looked down at her feet. "You're both just teasing me now."

    "You look really good Amy." Becky said, as she made her way over to wear Amy was standing.

    "I second that Amy; you really do look hot in that Swimsuit." Chrissy said with a grin.

    Chrissy and Becky both stood next to Amy so she could see what they all looked like in the mirror on the wall of the bedroom. All Amy saw were three women standing looking back at them. She didn't see a boy in a swimming suit at all.

    "Wow. This suit is amazing, it feels so light and easy to wear, but I look just like you two. I really need to thank Sara for designing this swim suit." Amy said as she turned from side to side to get a better look.

    Chrissy and Becky looked at each other and then back at Amy, and then they both got an evil grin on there faces and each grabbed an arm and pulled Amy out to the pool and dragged her into the water with them.

    Amy let out a scream as she was pulled into the water, but she was laughing when they all came up for air. "I'll get you both back for that one later." Amy said as she started to float on her back and move her arms so she started moving around the pool.

    "Sorry Amy, but it looked like you could have been standing there for a couple of hours before you even thought about coming in the pool." Chrissy said as she giggled and started to swim around.

    "This feels so good." Amy said as she let the water carry her around the pool.

    The time seem to fly as it didn't seem long before there was a ping and then they saw three women walk out with a trolley each.

    "Is it that time already?" Becky asked as she stood up in the pool and looked at the women.

    "This is the time we were told to come up to the room; we can come back later if you want some more time in the pool?" One of the women said in a soft voice.

    "No, please don't. We just lost track of the time." Becky said as she made her way over to the steps, so she could get out the pool. Amy and Chrissy were right behind her.

    The three women that had come to work on the girls all looked a little nervous as they watched them get out the pool.

    "We have no idea how this goes, so tell us where you want us ladies, and we will let you start on us." Chrissy said with a smile.

    "If you would like to follow us, then we will take you through to the treatment room and make a start." The woman that looked to be in charge of them all led the way and Chrissy, Becky, and Amy all followed her and the other two girls followed at the back.

    The treatment room was really big and there were three tables set up in there, one for each girl.

    Chrissy could see that all three of the women were really nerves. "Is everything okay Miss?" Chrissy asked with a worried look on her face.

    "Yes Miss. We have been told to treat you like royalty. So we are a little worried that's all. We are really good at our jobs Miss." The woman said as she tried to set up the table for Chrissy to get on.

    "My name is Chrissy, this is Becky, and that is Amy." Chrissy said as she pointed to the other two. "So please call us by out names, and don't bother with the miss part at the front." Chrissy said with a smile.

    Chrissy, Becky, and Amy all saw the three women relax after she said to just use their names. The girls all got on a table and let the women go to work on them. They really knew their jobs and were soon chatting and laughing with the girls. They worked on a lot of club goers so they didn't take any notice of Amy not having real breasts, but they did like the design of the swimsuit and how good Amy looked in it when they first got to the penthouse.

    They were sad to see the women leave at the end of it, but they did all feel really relaxed. It was nearly one when they heard the elevator ping again. The girls were all relaxing on sun lounges and didn't really want to move, but they guessed they should go see who it was.

    They all helped each other up and then made there way through to the elevator. They all screamed and ran over to Sara and Cathy when they saw it was them.

     "Happy Birthday Amy!!!!!!!!" Sara and Cathy shouted as soon as they saw her.

    "Hi Sara, hi Cathy. Thank you." Amy said as she ran up to them and gave them both a hug.

    "How was the spa treatment?" Cathy asked with a grin.

    "It was really amazing. I have never felt so relaxed in all my life." Amy said with a big grin on her face.

    "Did you two enjoy it as well then?" Cathy asked Chrissy and Becky.

    "Yes it was really good." They both said as they each hugged Sara and then Cathy.

    The chat was disturbed when the elevator pinged and two girls pushed a couple of trolleys out into the penthouse.

    "Good afternoon ladies. Where would you like to have your lunch?" one of them asked as she looked at them all to see who was in charge.

    "Can you set it up out near the pool please." Chrissy said with a warm smile.

    The girl smiled back and said, "Right away miss."

    They all followed the two girls out to the pool area and then went to look over the edge of the railing to see how high they were. Sara had a thing for heights so she clung onto Cathy as she looked over.

    "I really don't know how people can live up here." Sara said as she hugged Cathy.

    "I think we should think about moving into a place just like this, if this is how you react." Cathy said with a giggle.

    "I will keep hugging you like this if we don't move into a place like this. I like my place, just the two levels to worry about." Sara said as she hugged Cathy a little harder.

    Cathy guided Sara away from the edge and she relaxed enough for Cathy to get some of the feeling back in her arms. "I'm sorry Sara, but I never realised that you hated heights so much."

    "Well, now you know, so don't ever think about taking me up any tall buildings. Okay?" Sara said as she hugged Cathy and then kissed her.

    The two girls had finished setting up the food for them. "You can eat when ever you're ready. Please enjoy the meal, and please just call down when you have finished and we will come and clear everything away again."

    "Thank you for the lovely job you have done, it all looks really nice." Chrissy said as she walked the two girls to the elevator.

    The others were all just sitting down when Chrissy got back to the table out near the pool.

    "How did you know we would be here in time to eat lunch with you Chrissy?" Cathy asked as she started to load her plate up with salad and cooked meats.

    "Dale the manager of the hotel said what time you and Sara would be here and that he thought you would want to eat lunch with us." Chrissy replied.

    "That sounds like Dale; he does a great job of running the hotel for Carl." Cathy said as she sat back down with her plate of food.

    "He is quite the gentleman as well." Becky said as she looked at Chrissy with a grin. Chrissy just looked down at the table and went red in the face.

    Cathy saw the way Becky looked at Chrissy and how Chrissy reacted. "Sounds like there is some gossip to hear, do tell Becky." Cathy asked with a grin.

    Becky told them about Dale kissing Chrissy's hand and how she looked really shocked by it all. Cathy and Sara looked at Chrissy with a grin, but she just tried to keep looking at her plate and not make eye contact as she felt a little silly over it all.

    Becky pulled her into a hug and they were soon feeding each other like normal, and chat turned to Amy.

    "How you liking your birthday so far Amy?" Sara asked.

    "It's the best birthday I've ever had Sara. Thanks for the swimsuit by the way, it's really nice."

    "Did it fit okay? You're the first girl to ever try it out." Sara said with a smile.

    "You mean I got to wear the very first one you have ever made?" Amy asked with a shocked look on her face.

    "Yes. Carl was chatting to me some time back about the problem some of the girls had with going swimming. So he asked me to look into some ideas for a suit that would let them look as girlie as they could but not need lots of under garments to pull it off. I'm glad you liked it." Sara was really happy that Amy liked the swimsuit.

    "You going to tell her the best bit Sara?" Cathy asked, with a grin on her face.

    Sara looked a little blank for a second or two, but then realised what Cathy was getting at. "Oh! Sorry Amy. The swim suit is yours to keep, the same goes for you and Becky too, Chrissy."

    "Really Sara? I can keep it?" Amy asked with a grin.

    Chrissy and Becky were grinning as well. "Thanks Sara, they are really nice. I loved the way that Amy looked just as good as Becky and me in them."

    The girls all got up and gave Sara a hug, and then they all gave Cathy one, as she felt left out of it. Sara and Cathy were both beaming when the girls all sat down again and carried on eating their lunch.

    "So what sort of birthdays have you had in the past then Amy?" Sara asked.

    "This is by far the best I have ever had. The most I've done in the past is go to a movie with my sister, and then go for a pizza." Amy said as she took a bite of her sandwich.

    "Have you never had a birthday party or anything like that? I'm sure your mum and dad must have done something special for you?" Cathy asked.

    "The most my mum and dad did for me was get me a tool kit, when I had nothing to fix with it. But most years it was just a card with some money in it." Amy sounded really down as she said it.

    Sara and Cathy looked shocked; this poor kid had never know what it was like to have a party, or a special day before. They both just wanted to hug her to death, but they were beat to it by Chrissy.

    "So I guess that you're really enjoying today then Amy?" Chrissy said as she pulled Amy into a hug.

    Amy looked at Chrissy and felt a lot better. "We could end the day now and I would be happy Chrissy, but I know that you all have a lot more stuff planned for me today, so I am really having a great time and couldn't think of a better group of friends to spend it with. I just wish Ann, Mandy, Carl, and Vic was here as well."

    "Mandy, Carl, and Vic will be here later. Or should I say Mandy, Carla, and Vicky will be here later." Chrissy said with a grin.

    They all relaxed by the pool and took their time to eat their lunch. They had a couple of hours before they need to make a start on getting ready for dinner, so Amy asked if she could put her swimsuit back on and go back in the pool for an hour.

    "Only if we can all join you Amy." Sara said with a grin.

    "I would love that Sara, but do you have a swim suit for you and Cathy?" Amy asked hoping that Sara would say yes.

    "I was hoping to get some time to have a swim while we were here, so I packed a couple of extra ones for me and Cathy this morning."

    Amy jumped up and started clapping her hands together when she heard Sara say that. "Well, what are we all waiting for? Let's get our suits on and get back in the pool." Amy was off in search of her swimsuit.

    The others all looked at Amy as she ran off, and then they all looked at each other just before they all ran off after her.

    It didn't take Chrissy, Becky, and Amy long to get ready as they were only wearing bathrobes since they had the spa treatment anyway. But for Sara and Cathy, it would take a little longer due to them being fully dressed.

    Chrissy, Becky, and Amy were all back in the pool by the time Sara and Cathy came back out. They were both wearing the same sort out swimsuit that they were wearing, but in yet another couple of colours.

    "You two look amazing." Amy said as she watched them walk up to the edge of the pool.

    Both girls struck a pose like they had seen some models do in a magazine which got the others all giggling at them. "Do you really think we look okay?" Cathy asked once they all stopped laughing.

    "Yes, you both look great. Now get in the pool already!" Chrissy said with a giggle.

    Sara went to push Cathy in, but Cathy moved at the last minute, but went to catch Sara to stop her falling in, but all she did was end up getting pulled in with Sara. They made quite a splash as they hit the water. The other girls were worried they might have hurt themselves, but were happy to see them both giggling when they surfaced.

    They all splashed around for nearly two hours before they all decide that they should make a start on getting ready for dinner.

    The girls all took Amy to the living area before they started to get ready. Chrissy sat her down on one of the sofas.

    Amy looked a little worried at first. "Shouldn't I go and take a shower if we need to start getting ready?"

    "We have some time yet Amy, but first we need to give you your presents." Chrissy said with a grin.

    "Presents, but I thought that all this was the present Chrissy." Amy asked with a puzzled look on her face.

    "This is part of the present Amy, but you do get some gifts as well." Becky said as she handed Amy a large box that was gift wrapped with a big bow on it.

    Amy took the box and put it on her knee so she could open it; she looked at the label on the box and read that it was from Chrissy and Becky. She undid the bow and then pulled the lid off the box and pulled out the tissue paper that was covering what was inside. Amy let out a gasp as she was looking at a corset just like the one she stole from the shop. There was also a bra and panty set in there to match and some stockings as well.

    Amy looked up at Chrissy and Becky with tears running down her cheeks. "Thank you Chrissy, Becky. I love it." She got up and hugged them both as she cried on their shoulders.

    "I hope their happy tears Amy?" Chrissy asked after she had been crying for some time.

    Amy pulled away and then said, "They are Chrissy. I'm just so happy that you got me that corset for my birthday. I know what I did that day was wrong, but I ended up with the perfect life. You could say it was almost worth dying for." Amy giggled as she said the last bit.

    "Well you do have good taste Amy that is one of the best corsets you can buy. This time though, you have the other bits to go with it." Chrissy said as she brushed a couple of stray hairs away from Amy's eyes.

    "Well, I didn't really have the time to pick out the other bits." Amy said with a smile. "Can I wear it tonight?" Amy asked looking hopeful.

    "We would be unhappy if you didn't Amy." Becky said with a grin.

    "I have no idea what I am going to wear over the top of it Chrissy!" Amy looked panicked all of a sudden.

    "Calm down Amy, you haven't finished opening you gifts yet." Sara said as she handed Amy another box. This too had a bow on it, so she undid the bow and pulled the lid off and then removed the tissue paper to reveal a mass of black. Amy pulled the fabric out and held it up to get a better look at it. She found herself holding a beautiful black dress.

    "Thank you Sara, it's so beautiful. Did you make it?" Amy asked as she took in all the detail.

    "Yes, it's a Sara original Amy. Every girl needs a little black dress to wear." Sara said with a grin.

    Amy put the dress back in the box and then put the box down next to the box with the corset in it and then got up and gave Sara a hug to thank her for the dress.

    When she broke the hug with Sara, she was handed two boxes from Cathy. Amy sat down and opened the smaller of the two box's first. She found a beautiful pair of black suede shoes in it. "Thanks Cathy, I love them." Amy said as she pulled one of them out the box to get a better look at it.

    "Don't thank me yet Amy; you haven't seen what's in the other box." Cathy said with a grin.

    Amy put the shoe back in the box and then put it to one side so she could see what was in the other box. This box was a lot bigger than the first box, so Amy undid the bow and slowly took the lid off and removed the tissue paper to reveal a pair of black suede knee length boots.

    "Cathy, I love them, but you shouldn't have spent so much money on me." Amy said as she was trying not to cry.

    "I couldn't decide whether to get you the shoes or the boots, so I thought stuff it, and got you both. They will both look really good with the dress as well Amy." Cathy was trying not to cry now, she was so happy that Amy was having such a good day.

    Amy put the box down and then got up and gave Cathy a hug to thank her for the wonderful gifts. "Thank you Cathy, I really love them a lot."

    "You're welcome Amy. I'm glad that you're finally getting a proper birthday." Cathy said as she let a tear run down her cheek.

    "So then Amy, you ready to get all dressed up ready for a nice dinner and then a full night of dancing?" Chrissy asked as she put her arm around Amy's waist.

    Amy just stood there grinning, so the girls all took that to mean yes. They all set to work on getting Amy ready first, so she got more time to enjoy all the new cloths.

    Chrissy took Amy into the bathroom and ran her a nice scented bubble bath to give Cathy time to set up all her makeup and other stuff.

    Once Amy had done in the bath, Chrissy wrapped a large fluffy bath robe around her and led her in to the room that Cathy was going to use to do the make over. Amy was a little worried at first, but she soon relaxed when she felt Cathy start to rub some creams into her face. Cathy had a touch as soft as Chrissy; she even worked in the same way as Chrissy.

    It didn't seem like long before Cathy was saying she was ready to attach the breast forms, so Amy slid the bathrobe down off her shoulders and upper body so Cathy could get to work on giving her a bust again.

    Amy knew she would be happy when she had her own breasts and didn't need to attach the forms any more.

    Cathy felt sorry for Amy; she could tell by the look on her face that she really wanted her own breasts. "Don't worry Amy; you will have your own one day soon."

    Amy looked up at Cathy as she said that and she could see the pity she felt for her. "I know Cathy, but I just want it all right now." Amy said with a big sigh.

    "I know what you mean Amy, I was the same way." Cathy gave her a hug hoping it would make her feel better on some level.

    Amy sat back in the chair again and let Cathy get back to helping her get ready again. She felt the weight of the breast forms on her chest, but they felt a lot colder this time, but she let Cathy finish what she was doing before she asked her any questions. She was brought out of her day dreaming when she heard Cathy say. "There you go Amy, you have breasts again."

    Amy sat up and looked in the large mirror above the table in front of her; she really liked what she saw. "Thanks Cathy, this does feel much better than just having the forms in a bra." Amy ran her hands over the forms and noticed that they felt a little different. "Cathy, are these the same breast forms that Chrissy gave me?"

    "No there not Amy, these forms cost a lot more money than the ones Chrissy gave you. They are also held on with glue, so they can be kept on for much longer lengths of time." Cathy said with a smile.

    Amy was looking for an edge, but couldn't see one at all, and she was really looking. "What about taking a bath, or a shower with them on Cathy?" Amy asked.

    "The glue and the makeup is water proof, so you will be fine to do both and not worry about losing a breast in the water." Cathy said with a giggle.

    "So I will have breasts then for a couple of days at least?" Amy asked with a big grin on her face.

    "Yes, you should be safe for about a week before you will start to see any sign of them starting to come loose. I will show Chrissy how to take them off for you and then clean them up and put them back on." Cathy was happy to see Amy so happy.

    "I don't know what to say Cathy. They feel so real to the touch; they must be really expensive forms." Amy said as she sat playing with them.

    "Don't worry about the cost Amy. Carl said that you get what ever you want, or what ever I needed to make you look the best you could be. So that is what I have done." Cathy pulled Amy to her feet as she said it. "Okay then Amy, shall we see about getting you in this bra and then the corset?"

    Cathy held the bra up for Amy to slip her arms threw, then she turned her around so she could clip it closed at the back for her. Cathy picked up the corset next and started to unclip it so she could rap it around Amy's waist.

    "Cathy, shouldn't I put the panties on next?" Amy asked as she was trying to hide the secret between her legs.

    "We could do that Amy, but then you'll have a real pain of a time when ever you need to visit the restroom all night." Cathy said as she wrapped the corset around Amy's waist and then started to clip it closed at the front.

    "I don't understand Cathy, what does putting the corset on have to do with me having trouble in the restroom?" Amy asked with a puzzled look on her face.

    Cathy giggled, and then said, "The corset you picked out had garter straps attached to it to hold up your stockings, so if you put the panties on before the corset you will have to undo all the straps before you can get your panties down. So doing it this way means you can take down your panties with out all the trouble."

    "Oh, I see now. Sorry for sounding so dumb Cathy." Amy said as she looked down at the floor in front of her.

    "Hay, don't feel bad Amy. How were you to know, this is your first time with garters and stocking I bet?" Cathy asked as she gave Amy a quick hug.

    "I've worn hold ups before, but I could never afford a garter belt." Amy said as she turned around to let Cathy start to tighten the corset.

    "Remember to take shallow breaths Amy till you get use to the corset. I'm not going to make it too tight for you, as I don't want to risk doing any more damage to your ribs." Cathy said as she started to pull on the lasses.

    Amy was running her hands up the front of the corset as Cathy started to tighten it. Amy loved the feel of the corset as it gripped her body, she remembered how it made her feel the day she touched it in the shop. But now she was wearing it, it felt so much better.

    "How you feeling Amy? It's not hurting your ribs is it?" Cathy asked as she pulled on the lasses some more.

    "It feels wonderful Cathy, and I don't feel any pain yet, just a little short of breath." Amy said with a gasp.

    "Just remember to take short breaths Amy, like I told you too." Cathy said as she pulled them in a little more, before she thought that it would be enough for her first time ever wearing a corset. "I think we will stop at this point Amy, don't want to over do it for your first time. You're going to be wearing it for some time yet today as well." Cathy said with a smile as she walked around to the front of Amy to take a look at her.

    "I love the way it feels Cathy. It's hard to put into words." Amy said, as she looked at her self in the mirror. "I love the way it makes my waist look as well." She added as she turned from side to side.

    Sara walked into the room with Amy's dress, as she was looking at her self in the mirror. Amy jumped when she heard Sara scream when she realised that Amy had no panties on. Amy panicked and was trying to cover her self up.

    Sara stood with her hands over her eyes.

    Cathy grabbed the panties and handed them to Amy so she could cover her self up. Then she went to hug Sara, as she was shaking.

    Amy quickly put the panties on and went to see if Sara was okay when Chrissy and Becky came running into the room.

    "What happened?" Chrissy and Becky shouted.

    "I'm sorry, but I scared Sara. She came in and saw me with no panties on, and I panicked." Amy went to touch Sara on the shoulder to say sorry, but Sara pulled away from her.

    Amy stepped back worried that she had really upset Sara. Cathy looked at Chrissy and Becky in a way that they had a pretty good idea what was wrong with Sara, so they went to get Amy and then led her out the room and back into the living room.

    "I'm sorry Chrissy, Becky. I didn't mean to upset Sara." Amy said as she sat on one of the sofas and started to cry.

    Chrissy and Becky just looked at each other; they didn't know what to say to make Amy feel any better. They both knew that it was the rape that had made Sara react like she did when she saw Amy's secret, but with out Sara giving them the okay to tell Amy what happened to her. They couldn't say anything.

    The girls sat each side of Amy and then hugged her. This did make Amy feel a little better; she knew that Chrissy and Becky didn't hate her now.

    Amy wiped her eyes and then looked around for her cloths she came to the penthouse in. When she saw them on a chair at the other end of the room she got up to go and get them.

    "What are you doing Amy?" Becky asked with a puzzled look on her face.

    "I'm getting dressed and then going home. Who was a fooling, I can never be anything but a pervert. My parents were right; I'm just a sick pervert." Amy went to the bathroom with her cloths and shut the door behind her before Chrissy or Becky had time to reach it.

    Amy sat on the toilet for a bit crying some more, then she set about putting the top and the dress back on that she whore to come to the hotel. She thought about taking the corset back off, but she liked the feel of it and she loved the way it looked. She could hear Chrissy and Becky knocking on the door and trying to get her to open the door so they could talk to her, but she just wanted to get dressed and go home.

    Cathy was still holding onto Sara as she hugged her and shook with fright. "You okay Sara?" Cathy asked.

    "I'm sorry Cathy, but I just had a flash back to the rape when I saw it." Sara said in a scared voice.

    "I know Sara, I know. But it wasn't Amy that did it to you, and she was scared when you pulled away from her. She was only trying to say sorry to you for scaring you." Cathy said as she led Sara over to a seat.

    "I'm sorry Cathy. I didn't mean to pull away from Amy; I was just so scared for a minute. I'm okay now, it was just a shock." Sara took a deep breath and then smiled at Cathy.

    "Theirs my girl." Cathy said with a smile as she brushed away some stray hairs from Sara's face. "Now shall we go and see if Chrissy and Becky have managed to calm Amy down."

    Amy finished putting her dress back on and opened the bathroom door and came face to face with Chrissy and Becky.

    "Amy, what the hell do you think you're doing?" Chrissy asked in a worried voice.

    "I told you, I'm going home." Amy said as she was trying not to cry again.

    "What about your birthday? And going to the club?" Chrissy asked as she tried to stop Amy leaving the penthouse.

    "I don't deserve any of it Chrissy. You saw the way Sara reacted to me when she realised what I am, so why should any one else feel any different when they find out what I really am." Amy said this as she was trying to get past Chrissy and Becky so she could get to the elevator.

    "Stop talking like that Amy, you have no idea what you're saying right now." Chrissy said this as she wrapped her arms around Amy to stop her moving towards the elevator.

    "Chrissy, let me go!" Amy shouted.

    "No! I won't." Chrissy said as she hugged her even tighter.

    Sara and Cathy walked into the room to hear Amy and Chrissy shouting at each other, and Chrissy with her arms wrapped around Amy.

    "Chrissy, please let me go. I am nothing but a pervert, Sara just proved that." Amy said as she broke down crying again. She felt all light headed and then everything went dark.

    Chrissy felt Amy become a dead weight all of a sudden. Becky saw Amy's head drop back so she grabbed hold of her with Chrissy and they got her over to the sofa.

    Sara and Cathy ran over when they saw Chrissy and Becky take hold of her. "Oh god, what have I done!" Sara shouted as she sat on the sofa and rested Amy's head on her lap.

    "Sara, you haven't done anything. Amy doesn't know anything about your rape, she thinks that you hate her for being a male in a dress, and she is fighting with what her parents said to her." Chrissy said as she sat next to Sara and hugged her as she sat stroking Amy's hair.

    "She is just so much like a girl now that I never even thought about her being anything else, till I saw her standing there just now." Sara rested her head on Chrissy's shoulder.

    Sara soon lifted her head up again when they all saw Amy start to come around.

    Amy realised that she was no longer standing up, but was lying down. She didn't feel any pain so she knew that she hadn't fallen over, so she opened her eyes and found all the others looking down at her. She saw Sara looking at her, and then it all came flooding back to her what happened. She went to get up, but was pulled back down by Sara.

    "Stay where you are Amy." Sara said with a smile.

    "Please let me just go Sara. I know you must hate me." Amy said as she tried to get up again.

    "I don't hate you Amy. Now stop talking silly." Sara said as she pulled Amy into a hug.

    Amy was reluctant to return the hug at first, but soon gave in and hugged Sara back. "I'm sorry Sara; I didn't mean to scare you." Amy said as she cried into Sara's shoulder.

    Sara held Amy till she stopped crying, then she helped her to sit up. "Amy, it's me that is sorry for how I reacted to you when I saw your extra bits. I've got that use to seeing you as Amy that I had forgot all about Andy. It was just a shock to be reminded of it like that." Sara said with a little chuckle.

    Amy had to chuckle with her when she thought about it. "I guess it would be a shock for you, or any one. Come to think about it."

    "There is some other reason for why I reacted like I did Amy." Sara looked at the others to see if she should tell her or not, all the others nodded. So Sara took a deep breath and then said, "Amy, I was raped some years back and until a couple of years ago I wouldn't even leave the house."

    Amy just sat with her mouth open, and then she let a tear run down her cheek as she threw her arms around Sara and hugged her for all she was worth. "I'm so sorry Sara, I had no idea."

    "Don't be sorry Amy; I am doing okay now days. I am pretty much back to normal, thanks to Chrissy and the others." Sara said with a smile, as she looked Amy in the eyes. "And for the record young lady. If I ever hear you call your self any of them things again, I will take you across my lap and spank your behind till it glows."

    Amy looked to see if Sara was joking, but the look on her face said she wasn't. "Sorry Sara. I was just really upset with myself and wasn't really thinking about what I was saying." Amy had a week smile on her face in a hope that Sara would lighten up and smile as well.

    Sara saw Amy smile at her and she had to smile as well. "Just as long as you realise that you have nothing to be sorry for. You're just a beautiful young woman with a little birth defect." Sara stroked the side of Amy's face as she said it.

    Amy leaned into Sara's hand as she stroked the side of her face. The other girls were all happy to see that Sara and Amy were still friends.

    "So then Amy, do you want to go home, or stay and get ready for a night at the club?" Chrissy asked with a grin.

    Amy was about to speak, but Sara stood up and then pulled Amy to her feet and said, "She's going to get ready and show off that wonderful black dress I designed for her."

    The girls all giggled as they watched Sara drag Amy off out the room to get ready. "Come on Cathy, you got work to do." Sara said as she walked past her.

    Cathy stood up and looked at Chrissy and Becky then said, "No rest for the wicked." Then she followed Sara and Amy.

    "Do you think she will be okay now babe?" Chrissy asked Becky.

    "Yes, she's in safe hands with Sara and Cathy." Becky said as she pulled Chrissy into a hug and then kissed her. "Shall we go and make a start on getting ready our selves?" Becky asked.

    "Yes we better or we will be late meeting the others." Chrissy stood up and helped Becky to get up as well and then they both went to the bathroom to take a bubble bath together before they got dressed to go down to meet the others.

    Amy just stood and let Sara take her dress off and then stepped into the dress she had made for her and let her close it up at the back. Sara led Amy over to a chair in the middle of the room and then stepped back while Cathy covered her with a large blanket to stop any makeup getting on her new dress.

    "You ready to knock them all dead Amy?" Cathy asked as she wheeled over a trolley with all her makeup stuff on.

    "I trust you Cathy, so go for it." Amy said with a grin as she tilted her head back and closed her eyes.

    "That is every girl's first mistake. Trusting me to do a good job." Cathy said with a giggle.

    "We all know how good you have become at doing the makeovers Cathy." Sara said as she gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I'm going to get ready, and get your outfit ready for you. Give me a shout when you've finished with Amy, then you can make me look pretty too."

    "You're already pretty Sara." Cathy said with a grin.

    "You always know what to say to make me feel good sugar. I will reward you later for that." Sara said with a grin.

    "I'll be counting the minute's baby." Cathy replied.

    Sara just blows her a kiss as she left the room.

     Cathy set to work on Amy. Amy was just relaxing as she felt Cathy start; it was really nice after all the mix up with Sara. She found her self wondering what Sara must have felt like all this time having to live with the memory of that day.

    Amy knew she must have fallen asleep as she was soon having her hair played around with, then she heard Cathy say. "There you go Amy, all done."

    Amy opened her eyes and sat up to look in the mirror. "Wow Cathy, you really are a true master, or mistress at this." Amy said, as she looked puzzled at what she should call Cathy.

    "I've had a lot of practice; we can't all be born with the talent like some of us are." Cathy said with a grin.

    "Do you mean Chrissy?" Amy asked.

    "Yes, I mean Chrissy. I've had to practice really hard to get this good, she was born with it. She can still do some things better than me." Cathy said with a sigh.

    "Becky said that Chrissy helped you get this job, but Chrissy said you did it all on your own. Who is right? If you don't mind me asking." Amy asked as she stood up to get a better look at herself in the mirror.

    Cathy chuckled then said, "Becky is right, but Chrissy won't have any of it. That is what I love about Chrissy the most; she won't take credit for anything she does. But it can really wind me up as well."

    "I really love Chrissy just the way she is Cathy. I can't think of one thing I would want to change about her." Amy said with a warm smile.

    "I know what you mean Amy, and I feel the same way. I love her just the way she is. I take it you have no regrets about saving her life then?" Cathy asked.

    "Not one Cathy and I would do it all again today if I had the chance to redo it all over again." Amy said it with a straight face, so Cathy knew she wasn't joking and she really would do it all again.

    Cathy never said a word; she just gave Amy a hug. Amy knew that Cathy was grateful for what she did that day.

    "So then Amy, what do you think to the dress and the corset?" Cathy asked as she stepped back.

    Amy looked in the mirror and ran her hands up her smaller waist as she felt the grip of the corset, and the feel of the dress. "I love them both Cathy, and I love the look I have with the corset on. It really makes the dress look amazing. I don't think I would have got the dress on if I wasn't wearing the corset though." Amy could see how perfect the dress closed at the back as she looked in the mirror.

    "Chrissy has been speaking with Sara as she was designing and making the dress, so they both worked out what your waist size would be with a corset on. That is why it fits so well." Cathy said with a grin.

    "You all went to a lot of trouble for my birthday; I don't know how I will ever repay you all for it." Amy said as she walked over to Cathy and gave her another hug.

    "You won't ever have to Cathy, what you did for Chrissy more that put you in credit with us all for a long time to come." Cathy said with a smile. "Now you have a big decision to make." Cathy said.

    "What is that?" Amy asked with a puzzled look.

    "Shoes or boots? Which do you want to wear with your dress today?" Cathy asked with a grin.

    "I really do like the shoes Cathy, but I think for tonight I would really like to wear the boots." Amy said it with a silly grin on her face.

    "Good choice Amy, I knew you would go for the boots." Cathy said with a grin as she went to get the boots and help Amy put them on.

    "This will be my first ever pair of boots. I could never afford to buy them before, but I have always loved the way they made the girls legs look that I saw." Amy had taken a seat and let Cathy put the first boot on her foot and then slowly pull the zip up the side closed.

    "I'm happy that I was the first one to buy you a pair then Amy. I hope you like them." Cathy said with a grin.

    "I don't like them Cathy, I love them." Amy replied with an even bigger grin.

    "I better warn Chrissy to keep an eye on her boot collection; it looks like you have a boot fetish too." Cathy said with a giggle.

    "That's good to know Cathy; I'm the same shoe size as Chrissy and Becky." Amy said with an evil laugh, which made Cathy burst out laughing. Soon Amy was laughing as well.

    Amy stood up once Cathy had the second boot on so she could walk around in them to make sure they fit okay. "Wow Cathy, they feel so nice. They feel like I've had them for years, they are just so comfortable. You must have paid a lot of money for them."

    "That is for me to know, and you to never find out." Cathy said with a grin.

    "Thank you Cathy, I really love them." Amy said with a smile.

    "I'm glad Amy, and you're most welcome. Please take your time walking around in them till your use to the heels on them though. We don't want you back in your wheel chair before you're really out of it." Cathy added with a giggle.

    "Okay mum." Amy said in a whinny voice.

    "I'll give you Mum." Cathy said as she grabbed Amy and started to tickle her. She stopped when she could see that Amy was having trouble getting her breath back.

    "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Amy was saying when she got her breath back.

    "You going to go and show Chrissy and Becky how good you look then?" Cathy said as she helped Amy straighten her dress up again. "Can you tell Sara that I am ready for her now as well please?"

    "Sure I can if you've done with me, then I would love to. Thanks again Cathy, you're the best." Amy said as she gave her a final hug before she made her way out to the living room to see if Chrissy and Becky were out there or still getting ready.

    Amy couldn't see Chrissy or Becky; just Sara sat flicking threw a magazine. Sara looked up when she heard the clicking of heels on the marble floor.

    "Wow Amy, you look stunning. Cathy out did herself this time. How do you feel?"

    "I feel amazing Sara, thanks again for the dress. I really love it." Amy said with a smile.

    "You're welcome Hon; it was made for you in more ways than one." Sara said with a grin.

    "Cathy said for me to send you in, she said she's ready for you now."

    "Okay Amy, I better see about getting in there then." Sara got up and made her way into see Cathy. She went to hug Amy as she went past, but Amy went a little stiff and wouldn't hug Sara back. "What's wrong Amy? I hope you're not still worried about earlier." Sara asked as she looked Amy in the eyes.

    "I am a little Sara. I'm sorry, but I just felt really bad for scaring you like I did." Amy said in a pleading way, hoping that Sara wouldn't take her across her knee and spank her.

    "I told you Amy, It was just a shock to see. I should have knocked before I came in. I love you like a little sister, so please just forget about earlier, I have." Sara gave Amy a Big smile and then hugged her.

    "Okay Sara, All forgotten." Amy smiled back and then hugged her in return. "Are Chrissy and Becky still getting ready?" Amy asked.

    "The last I heard of them, they were in the bathroom." Sara had a look in her eyes when she said heard, so Amy took that to mean they were not just washing in their.

    "Oh, I see what you're getting at." Amy said with a giggle.

    "I'm sure they will be out soon. They will both love the way you look though Amy." Sara smiled.

    "I really hope they do, I love the corset and the other bits they got me for my birthday." Amy said with pride.

    "They do give some wonderful gifts, don't they?" Sara gave Amy another hug and then went to find Cathy.

    Amy went to the full-length mirror on one of the walls and started to look at how good she now looked. There was no trace of Andy left for now, just a very glamorous looking Amy. She was that lost in the image facing back at her, that she never heard Chrissy and Becky come out the bathroom.

    She jumped when she heard a wolf whistle aimed at her. She spun around to see Chrissy and Becky both grinning at her. "Looking hot girl." Chrissy said.

    Amy went a little red then said. "Thanks Chrissy, I feel really good. Thanks for the corset and the bra and panty set, I really love them."

    Chrissy and Becky walked over to Amy, which made her laugh as they were both wearing oversize big fluffy bathrobes and slippers. "I'd love to give you a hug Amy, but I don't want to get white fluff all over you beautiful black dress." Chrissy said with a smile. "You do look really beautiful though."

    "You really do look beautiful Amy." Becky added.

    "Thanks you two. I am having the most amazing day, and the best birthday ever." Amy said with a grin.

    "Well it's a long way from being over yet Amy, so we better go and get ready, or we will be late for dinner with Mandy and the others." Chrissy grabbed Becky and they both shuffled off to the bedroom to get ready.

    Amy sat on the sofa for a bit, but realised that she had to sit on the edge of the seat and with her back straight, or it hurt her due to the corset, but she still loved it. It wasn't long before she was standing up and walking around again, then she went out by the pool and sat on one of the chairs out there, which felt better than sitting on the sofa.

    The sun was out and it made her really hot with having a black dress on, so she got up and went back inside. It wasn't long before she heard the clicking of heels and then she looked up to see Sara and Cathy walks out into the living room.

    Amy thought they both looked really beautiful. Sara was wearing a trouser suit, but had a corset on instead of wearing a blouse and she had a stunning figure. The whole outfit was pure white. Cathy was wearing an evening dress in a deep red; she was also wearing a corset to give her a true hourglass figure as well. Amy could tell by the look of the dress that Sara had designed it.

    "Wow, you two look amazing." Is all Amy could say as she stood and stared at them both.

    "Thanks Amy." They both said with a smile.

    The three of them standing chatting till they heard the sound of heels and then heard Chrissy and Becky giggling as they came out the other bedroom.

    Amy had never seen Chrissy look so beautiful before, even when she was still Andy, and would stand across the road from the club. She was wearing a vivid blue evening dress with a slit up one side that made her legs look really long and elegant. Her hair was all twisted up on to the top of her head with just two curls running down each side of her head to frame her face. Chrissy had spent some time doing her makeup, and she had done the perfect job with it. But the most striking thing that Amy noticed was the bright blue eyes to match the dress.

    Becky looked just as stunning, but like Sara, she was wearing trousers and a corset, but she wasn't wearing a jacket, Becky just had a silk scarf wrapped around her neck.

    "Wow, you two look drop dead gorgeous. And Chrissy, how did you get your eyes to look like that?" Amy asked as she went closer to Chrissy's eyes to get a better look.

    "Thanks Amy, but you don't look like a scruff yourself." Chrissy said with a smile. "I'm wearing contact lenses, this is how I fooled Becky the first time she ever saw me dressed as a woman." Chrissy giggled.

    "You really do look amazing Chrissy. I think you all look so beautiful, but Chrissy is by far the prettiest of us all tonight." Amy said as she looked around at the others.

    They were all grinning as Amy said that, so she got the impression that they all thought the same thing. "You won't get any argument from me Amy." Becky said as she pulled Chrissy into a hug. Becky didn't even try to kiss her, as she knew that Chrissy would spend another hour fixing the damage she would do to her perfectly made up lips.

    "Is there any chance of that hug you promised me before you went to get ready?" Amy asked with a pout.

    Chrissy and Becky both hugged Amy. "You can have as many hugs as you want Amy." Chrissy said as she hugged her.

    "Thanks Chrissy, thanks for everything." Amy said as she kept hugging her and Becky.

    "You should really thank this lot and Carl really, I didn't have much to do with it." Chrissy said as she broke the hug.

    Amy giggled and then looked at Cathy. "See what I mean Amy." Cathy said as she giggled with Amy.

    "What?" Was all Chrissy said.

    "Nothing Chrissy, just a little something I said to Amy earlier and you just proved it." Cathy said as she and Sara joined the group for another group hug.

    "As long as it's nothing bad I've done, then I am happy." Chrissy said in her best little girl voice.

    "I think the world would end if you ever did anything bad babe." Becky said with a grin.

    "I've done some bad things." Chrissy tried to say in her own defence, but the others just burst out laughing. Soon Chrissy was laughing with them as well.

    They all stopped laughing when Sara's mobile rang. They waited for her to finish talking to who ever it was.

    "That was Carl; they are waiting down stairs for us in the dinning room."

    "Well, we better get our purses and make our way down to them then." Chrissy said.

    "I don't have a purse, or any makeup to do any touch ups I may need to make later in the night." Amy said as she put her hand to her mouth.

    "Don't worry Amy; I got you a purse when I got you the shoes and the boots." Cathy said as she picked up a black suede purse and handed it to Amy.

    Amy opened the purse and saw her wallet and makeup in there. "Thank you Cathy, you really did think of everything." She gave Cathy a really big hug to thank her.

    "Your most welcome Amy, we did say we had it all covered." Cathy said with a smile.

    "Shall we go then?" Sara asked.

    "I'm ready, if you all are." Amy said as she let Chrissy take one arm and Becky the other. Sara took Cathy by the arm and they followed behind.

    Becky had the credit card key for the elevator, so they all let her put it in and then pushed the button for the ground floor. Once they got down to the ground floor, they made there way towards the dinning room, but instead of going into the dinning room, Chrissy and Becky led her to another door that had a board up in front of it that said privet party.

    "Where are we going? I thought we were going to have dinner with the others?" Amy asked with a puzzled look.

    "We are joining the others for dinner." Becky said as she opened the door to the privet dinning room.

    Chrissy and Becky let Amy go in first. As she entered the room there was a loud "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" shouted at her.

    Amy was in shock. She could see Carla, Mandy, and Vicky, Mable was there. David and Kim were there, as well as Jenna, Cathleen, Prue, Sarah, and Maggie.

    They were all standing near a long table that was set up for them all to have a proper sit down dinner at. Amy was amazed that all these people had come to wish her a happy birthday.

    Chrissy and Becky were standing back at her side again by now. "I don't really know what to say to you all apart from thank you for coming." Amy was really shocked.

    The girls led her to the head of the table and then they sat a long one said of her and everyone else took seats around the large table. Once they were all seated, there was an empty space on the other side to where Chrissy was sat. Amy thought they must be keeping that seat empty in honour of Ann not being able to be there.

    Amy wished that Ann could have made it for her birthday, and then the day would really have been perfect. Amy knew that Ann would have loved the way she was being treated on her special day.

    Chrissy could see the way Amy was looking at the empty seat, and she could tell that she really would have liked Ann to be there for her birthday. Amy looked at Chrissy and then jumped a little as someone put there hands over her eyes.

    Amy heard Chrissy say, "Guess who Amy."

    "Well I know it's not you Chrissy, I was just looking at you when they put there hands over my eyes." Amy was quiet for a couple of seconds, and then said, "I have no idea. Can I have a clue?"

    "Okay then Amy, you can have one clue." Chrissy said with a giggle.

    Amy felt a breath close to her ear, and then a voice said, "Happy Birthday Sis."

    Amy let out a gasp as she realised whom the voice belonged to. "Ann! Is that you?" Amy pulled the hands away from her face and turned her head to look at the person. Stood there grinning at her was Ann.

    "Happy Birthday Sis." Ann said as she held out her arms to give her baby sister a big hug.

    "I don't understand Sis, I thought you said you didn't want to come and see me if you had to leave again? What made you change your mind?" Amy asked as she ran into her sister's arms.

    "Nothing changed Sis. That is what I said I would do." Ann said as she hugged her little sister.

    "I still don't understand." Amy said as she hugged her Sister.

    "I'm not going back Sis. I am here to stay with you until you get sick of me." Ann said with a giggle.

    Amy pulled away from Ann and looked her right in the eyes to see if she was just teasing her little sister. "Do you really mean that Ann? You're not going to head back after tonight?"

    "Nope Amy. I am staying right here with you, that is if you still want me too?" Ann said with a grin, as she knew the answer already.

    "But what about getting a job, and finding some place to live?" Amy asked sounding worried.

    "Well I start my new job in a couple of weeks, so I can spend some time with my little sister, and I have found a really nice place to stop, with a wonderful group of girls." Ann said with a grin.

    "Do I know these girls Ann? Are they some friends from school or something?" Amy asked.

    "Yes you know them, and no they're not old friends from school." Ann said with an even bigger grin on her face.

    "I really don't understand Sis." Amy said with an even bigger puzzled look on her face.

    Amy saw Chrissy poke her head around Ann. "She's going to be living with us silly." Chrissy said with a grin.

    "Really? Were all going to be living under the same roof?" Amy asked with a grin. "Is Mandy and Becky okay with this Chrissy?" Amy asked looking a little worried.

    "It was Mandy's idea. Where do you think she's been today? She was fetching Ann with Carl and Vic." Chrissy said with a grin.

    "What about the job then Ann, where will you be working?" Amy asked.

    "Why don't we talk about this tomorrow Amy. I want to enjoy your birthday." Ann said with a chuckle.

    "Okay Ann." Amy said in a disappointed voice. "But it's great to have you hear Sis." Amy threw her arms around Ann and hugged her like she would vanish if she let go.

    "I'm glad I'm hear too Amy. You look really beautiful by the way." Ann said as she broke the hug with Amy.

    "Do you really think so Sis?" Amy asked.

    "Yes, I really do Amy. I've never seen you so happy before." Ann said as a tear ran down her cheek.

    Amy wiped it away then said, "I hope their happy tears Ann, and you're not thinking you made a mistake coming here." Amy looked a little worried.

    "They are just happy tears Amy, I'm so proud of you Sis. And I'm with you now, so how could it be a mistake." Ann said with a giggle.

    "I'm sorry Ann, I know I am being silly, but I am still in shock that you're really here now. Look, I'm shaking still." Amy held up her hand so Ann could see it shaking.

    Ann took Amy's hand and led her back to the table and sat her down at the head of it, and then she took the empty seat that Amy had been looking at before Ann surprised her. Chrissy sat back down with Becky and they all waited for the staff to serve up the first course of the meal.

    Amy sat looking at Ann and then Chrissy and then the rest of the people around the table as she worked her way through all four courses of the meal. She was really amazed that all these people were here for here birthday.

    Once Amy got over the shock of Ann being there, she took a good look at Ann and could see that she had been made over as well. She was wearing a beautiful evening dress in a jade green, and her makeup was perfect. Amy had never seen Ann look so beautiful before.

    "You're looking beautiful tonight your self Sis." Amy said as they sat eating.

    "Thanks Amy. Mandy and I spent the afternoon in the spa being pampered, and then I got a full makeover from a really lovely woman called Maria." Ann said just before she put another fork full of food in her mouth.

    "I've not met Maria yet, Cathy did my makeup today. She's just as good as Chrissy at it."

    "Don't believe her Ann; Cathy is way better than I am." Chrissy said with a smile.

    Ann just smiled as Amy had already told her about Chrissy never taking credit for anything. "You're really to modest Chrissy. You have done a lot of good for Amy, and a lot of other people I bet."

    Chrissy just smiled and cuddled up to Becky so she could put another fork full of food in her mouth for her.

    Ann was happy that Amy was finally getting a proper birthday party with people that loved her. Ann was also happy that Amy had Chrissy and the others around to protect her, even though it was her protecting Chrissy that gave her all these friends to depend on.

    Amy couldn't eat as much as she would have liked, due to the corset, but she did enjoy what she did eat and having everyone there to share her birthday was really great as well.

    Once the meal was out the way, Carla stood up and asked for everyone to be quiet as she had a few words to say.

    "I would like to welcome Amy and Ann to our ever growing family to start with. I know fate can work in some funny ways, But I am happy that Amy found us and felt it right to save Chrissy that day. And I am even happier that you're still with us to share your nineteenth birthday with us. I for one can't thank you enough for what you did Amy, and I know that Mandy and Becky feel the same way. So happy birthday."

    Carla lifted her glass and so did everyone else as they all sang happy birthday. Ann had to hand Amy a tissue as she was crying by the end of the song.

    Once they all stopped singing and she had stopped crying, Amy stood up and then said, "It's hard to put into words how happy I'm feeling right now, and I still feel bad about what I did that day in Mandy's, and Chrissy's shop. But I am not sorry about what I did by saving Chrissy, and I would do it again right now if I had too. I know that none of you have to take me in or even come to this dinner, but it means a lot to me that you all have. Thank you very much." Amy had to sit down again as she was really crying by the end.

    Ann and Chrissy were soon there to give her a hug. Chrissy was fighting back the tears with what Amy just said.

    Amy had to giggle though when she saw two waiters bringing in a birthday cake in the shape of a blue corset with nineteen candles in it. The cake looked amazing and was big enough for everyone to have a good-sized peace of it.

    They put the cake down on the table in front of Amy and then waited for her to blow out the candles, they then took it to another table and cut it up after Carla had some one take some photo's of it.

    Amy was grinning like a small child, she was so happy. She was sat holding Ann's hand until the cake turned up, and then they all had a peace of that.

    Just when Amy thought this day couldn't get any better, everyone started pulling presents out for her. She sat and opened them as everyone handed them to her.

    She got a couple of pares of boot's off Prue. Kim and David got her a makeup case that was full of the same makeup Cathy used on her up in the penthouse. Jenna and Vic got her some nightgowns and under wear. Sarah and Maggie got her a stationary set and a diary, so she could start and write down what she got up to with Chrissy and the others.

    Amy was shocked when Mandy handed her a large heavy box. "What is this Mandy? You've already done so much that I couldn't take anything else from you." Amy tried to hand the box back, but Mandy folded her arms as if to say no, so Amy sat the box on her lap and pulled the bow off it and then lifted the lid. She found herself looking at a state of the art laptop computer. "Is this really for me Mandy?" Amy asked in a shocked voice.

    "Yes it is Amy. Vic had a look at your other PC and said that it was on its last legs, so I thought you could use a new one. I hope you like it." Mandy asked.

    "I love it Mandy, but you really didn't have to. Bringing Ann to my birthday was a big enough gift." Amy put the Laptop on the chair next to her and then got up and gave Mandy a hug. "Thanks Mandy, for everything."

    "You're very welcome Amy. And welcome to the family."

    "Thanks Sis." Amy said with a smile as a tear ran down her face.

    Mandy smiled back at Amy when she called her Sis. She really liked this family she now had.

    Vic, who was dressed as Vicky got all Amy's gifts together and then took them out to his Car, so he could take them back to Mandy's when he took them all home later.

    David, Kim and Mable all came to give Amy a hug before they left. Cathleen gave her a hug and they got hugs of Chrissy and Becky as well. Mable was babysitting Cathleen tonight, so Jenna could go to the club with Vicky, and the others.

    Chrissy and Becky were really happy that Jenna was going to come with them to the club. All the others were going to be there as well, which really made Amy happy.

    Cathy and Chrissy did a quick repair job on every body's make up that needed it before they made their way out to the limos.

    Carla had told everyone that wanted to come to the club, to not drive, as he would sort out lifts for them all at the end of the night. So they all left the hotel and got in to a couple of limos that were waiting outside.

    Jenna went with Vicky in her car, as Vicky never drank anyway. So she said she would meet them all at the club. Vicky knew that the limos were going to take a quick tour of the city before they went to the club.

    Chrissy and Becky were in the lead car with Mandy, Carla, Amy, and Ann. Then the others were all in the second one. They all loved the looks they were getting as they drove threw the city. They were a little sad when the ride came to an end, but Chrissy and Amy were looking forward to getting in the club. Chrissy because she had missed it, and Amy because she wanted to finally see what the place was like on the inside.

    Carla got out the car first, and then helped the other girls out. Mandy was the second one out, followed by Amy, then Ann, then Becky, and finally Chrissy.

    Chrissy could see Amy looking at something across the road. So she looked to see what Amy was looking at, but couldn't see anything there. "What you looking at Amy?" Chrissy asked.

    "Nothing Chrissy, I was just looking at the spot where I use to stand and watch you and the others go into the club."

    "I'm sorry Amy. I never noticed you standing over there, I wish I had." Chrissy sounded a little upset about it.

    "Don't be upset Chrissy. You can't help every lost soul you find, and I am fine now." Amy said with a grin. As she hugged Chrissy.

    "Okay then Amy, but we will have to keep an eye out from now on to see if we ever see another one standing there watching." Chrissy said in return.

    "You've got a deal Chrissy." They both hugged some more before Becky and Ann pulled them apart so they could get into the club.

    Vicky and Jenna were already at the club and were waiting for them outside. Carla and Mandy waited outside with Vicky and Jenna. Becky was holding Chrissy's hand, who was holding Amy's hand, whom was holding Ann's hand, as she led the way into the club.

    Carla and Vicky wanted to make sure everyone got in okay, so Jenna and Mandy was going to wait with them.

    Mandy did watch the way Amy was looking around as she disappeared into the club. She remembered back to the first time she ever went in there, and knew that it can be a little overwhelming, but she knew that Chrissy and Becky would keep her safe.

    Everyone was soon out the second car so Carla led the way into the club with Mandy on her arm, while Vicky brought up the rear with Jenna on her arm. They made there way to the VIP section and found Chrissy and the others on the way, They had been stopped by a couple of the local girls who hadn't seen Chrissy in some time and wanted to know what she had been up to. Mandy guessed she must have told them about Amy, as they both gave her a hug. Chrissy pulled her self away from them and made there way to the VIP section with the others.

    Amy was amazed at the size of the club inside, she was even more amazed at the number of people that knew Chrissy, and how friendly all the girls were. She was getting hugs of them all when Chrissy told them the reason for her not being around for some time.

    Chrissy kept hold of Amy's hand so she didn't get left behind as they made there way to the VIP section and a little rest from having to chat to every girl they walked past.

    Amy felt really special as she held onto Chrissy's hand, all the people they past would point and then smile as they saw that Amy was with Chrissy and Becky.

    Chrissy felt Amy grip her hand a little tighter as they walked threw the club. "You okay Amy?" Chrissy asked.

    "Why are they all looking at me and smiling Chrissy? Do I still look alright?" Amy asked, sounding really worried.

    "You look beautiful Amy. They have all heard about what you did, and are grateful." Chrissy said as she kept walking to the VIP section.

    "How do they all know that it's me Chrissy that saved you?" Amy asked sounding puzzled.

    "Well its not rocket science is it, I've not been at the club since you got hit by the van. And now I am back with a new girl holding my hand, and Becky would have been telling everyone why I wasn't at the club." Chrissy said as they got to the foot of the stairs that led to the VIP section.

    Amy looked up at the neon sign above the staircase that said VIP. "Can I go up there Chrissy?" Amy asked.

    "Well seeing as VIP stands for, Very Important Person. And you're a very important person, what do you think?" Chrissy said with a grin.

    Amy started grinning back at her as Chrissy waved her hand in such a way as to invite Amy to go up the stairs. Chrissy waited till Amy and Ann had started up the stairs, then she let Becky put her arm around her waist and they followed behind. Amy thought she was going to get stopped by the bouncer at the top of the stairs, but he moved to one side and let them enter the large room. All he did was smile at them both as they went past him.

    The music up here was a lot quieter than down stairs, so you could talk a lot easier. Amy was grinning like a child as she looked around the room. There were lots of sofas everywhere and a large bar along one wall. There was a glass wall that let you look down over part of the club, and you can sit on the sofas and watch the girls on the dance floor while you drink.

    "What do you think of the place?" Becky asked.

    "I think its way better than I ever thought it would be." Amy said with a grin.

    "It is very impressive Becky. How ever do you cope with making sure everyone is having a good time?" Ann asked.

    "It's not as hard as it looks really. I do have a group of girls that help me watch over the club now days. So I just have to sort out the big problems when they arise." Becky said with a smile. "It will be easier tonight as I will have my beautiful wife with me to show off." Becky added as the smile became a grin, and she pulled Chrissy into a hug.

    Once they broke the hug, Becky led them up to a set of sofas that were up another level from the rest. Chrissy sat next to Becky on one of the large sofas and pulled Amy down next to her, who pulled Ann down next to her. The sofas were that big that they could all fit on and still have lots of room to spread out.

    "Why have you sat up here Chrissy?" Amy asked.

    "These are Carla's privet sofas. Only very special guests get to sit up here." Chrissy said.

    "Are we okay being up here then with you Chrissy?" Amy asked sounding worried.

    "Stop worrying Amy. You have free run of the club, just like the rest of us. You heard Carla say welcome to the family back at the hotel." Chrissy smiled at Amy and squeezed her hand to make her relax.

    Carla and the others all turned up and took a seat on one of the other sofas spread around the privet section of the VIP lounge and then started chatting with each other.

    It wasn't long before a couple of waitress's turned up with trays full of glass's, which Amy found out was Champaign. Everyone took a glass then they all held them up and wished Amy a happy birthday again. Amy just sat grinning at them all.

    "Do you want to take a look around the club then Amy?" Chrissy asked.

    "Yes please Chrissy, I've wanted to see this place from the inside for so long now." Amy said in reply as she started to stand up. Chrissy had to help her as she still wasn't use to dealing with a corset yet.

    "Don't worry Amy; it does get easier with time." Chrissy said with a giggle as she saw the trouble Amy was having trying to get up. "That is if you want to keep wearing them?" Chrissy added as she finally got to her feet.

    "Well I do love the way it makes me look, and I love the feel of it. I feel safer with it on." Amy said in a way that she hoped Chrissy would understand what she was getting at.

    "I know what you mean Amy that is why I still wear them when ever I can. We will sort you out with some more next week. I wanted your first ever one to be the one you have on now, as it was the one you took from the shop the day we first met." Chrissy said with a warm smile.

    Amy knew that in that moment, Chrissy was happy they did meet. "Thanks Chrissy. This has been the best birthday ever!" Amy pulled Chrissy into a hug to thank her for all she had done. "And before you say it, I do know you had a lot to do with all the planning. So don't say you didn't." Amy added with a giggle.

    Becky and Ann heard the whole chat, and they both laughed at the open mouth of Chrissy, it looked like she was about to say the very thing Amy told her not too.

    "Looks like she has you worked out babe." Becky said as she wrapped her arms around Chrissy and kissed her deeply.

    "Looks that way don't it." Chrissy said just before she returned Becky's kiss. They both stopped when they heard Amy do a fake cough.

    "There is always someone trying to spoil our fun." Becky said with a grin, as she looked at Amy.

    "I can watch you two kiss at home, but I've never seen the club before." Amy said, trying to sound sorry for breaking the loving moment for Chrissy and Becky.

    "Don't worry about it Amy. I need to show them all that I still have the best looking girl in the world as my wife anyway." Becky said as she wrapped her arm around Chrissy's waist and then led the way back to the stairs, so they could make there way down to the rest of the club.

    Mandy and Carla watched the girl's head to the stairs and then looked at each other. "Nice to see that spark back in Becky, she has been doing a really good job, but she has really missed having Chrissy around to show off." Carla said as she sat cuddling with Mandy.

    "Oh, so you've been doing fine then with out me?" Mandy said with a pout.

    Carla looked worried she had said the wrong thing. "I didn't mean. I was just. I, I. I don't know what I was trying to say now." Carla looked defeated.

    Mandy couldn't keep a straight face any longer, so she started to giggle. "Sounds more like you were missing that spark, more than Becky was." Mandy said as she pulled Carla into a hug and she planted a kiss on her lips. She still loved the way their lips would stick together when they were both wearing lipstick.

    "Does this mean I'm not in trouble then Mandy?" Carla said looking hopeful.

    "As long as you missed having me around like Becky missed Chrissy, then you're not in any trouble." Mandy said with a smile.

    "I have missed you so much baby, that it's too hard to put into words." Carla said as she hugged Mandy some more.

    "That sounds much better babe." Mandy said as she rested her head on Carla's shoulder.

    "Way to play it smooth Carla. Nice to see you don't crack under pressure." Vicky said with a chuckle.

    "Carl is the smooth one. Carla is a worry wart." Carla said with a giggle.

    Everyone had heard what Carla said and then what Vicky said to Carla, so they all started to laugh along with Carla and Vicky.

    Becky kept her hand around Chrissy's waist as they walked around the club, to refresh everyone's memory of just who Chrissy belonged too. Chrissy was holding Amy's hand so everyone knew that Amy was with her and Becky. Ann was just happy to be spending time with her little sister.

    Amy was getting hugs from all the girls that came up to Chrissy; they all knew what Amy had done to save her. Amy was really amazed at how many of the people at the club loved Chrissy.

    They walked around for about an hour, then they made there way back to the VIP section so Amy could sit down and rest her leg for a bit. A waitress came over with a tray of drinks. All the girls took a glass and smiled at the waitress.

    "Thanks Beth." Chrissy said to the girl that just gave them all the drinks.

    "You're welcome Chrissy; it's good to see you back at the club again." The waitress said.

    "It's really great to be back, I didn't realise how much I had missed the place till I got here." Chrissy said with a big grin.

    "Becky looks a lot happier now she has you back on her arm. She's not spending as much time watching the clock tonight." Beth said with a grin, aimed at Becky.

    "I'm the happiest girl in the world right now." Becky said with a grin, as she put her drink down and then wrapped her arm around Chrissy's waist. Then she looked at Amy, who was looking around at all the girls in the club, then said. "Okay, maybe the second happiest girl in the world."

    Amy caught on to what Becky was getting at and went a little red in the face, then she cuddled up to Ann with a big grin on her face.

    "So this is our little hero then?" Beth asked as she pointed at Amy.

    "Yes, this is the girl that saved my little princess's life." Becky said with a grin.

    "That was an amazing thing you did Amy. Thank you." Beth said as she held out her hand for Amy to shake.

    Amy didn't know how to reply to that so she just smiled and then went back to cuddling with Ann. Amy thought about what she could have said, but everything she thought about saying made it sound like she was big headed or she didn't really give it much thought. She just saved some girls life, but Amy knew that there was a lot more to it then just saving some girls life. She was snapped out of her day dreaming when she heard Ann talking to her.

    "You okay Sis? You were miles away just then." Ann asked as she looked down at Amy.

    "Yes, I'm fine Sis. I was just thinking about what I could have said when she thanked me for saving Chrissy's life. I don't know what I can say to them with out it sounding big headed or just weird."

    "You did the right thing Amy, just smile and give a little nod. They can all see how close you and the others are, so they don't need to hear you say anything. They just want to show you that they're happy you did it." Ann cuddled Amy a little more as she said it. So that's what Amy did for the rest of the night when some one thanked her for saving Chrissy.

    Becky had to go and sort out a problem down in the main club, so Chrissy decided to take another walk around the club. She dragged Amy to her feet, which in turn pulled Ann along with a grin on her face. Ann was happy to see Amy having such a good time, and looking so beautiful in her little black dress and her boots.

    Ann was happy that they were the same shoe size as she was looking forward to trying those boots on at some point. She was also happy that they were the same dress size as well, that meant that they could share each other's cloths. Ann was really beginning to love having a little sister.

    "You okay Sis?" Amy asked Ann when she saw the smile on her sister's face.

    "Yes Sis, everything is just fine." Ann said as she hugged Amy.

    Amy and Ann could see that Chrissy felt a little lost without Becky there, so they each took an arm and let her lead them around the club. This made her feel a little better and she didn't miss Becky quite as much.

    Amy needed to use the toilet, so they all decided to go in. Amy was glad that Cathy made her put her panties on over the suspender straps, or she wouldn't have made it in time. Chrissy was already out at the sinks when Amy got there, she was just checking her makeup.

    "Feel better now Amy?" Chrissy asked as she finished adding a little more lipstick to her lips.

    "Do I ever, I think I've drunk way too much today." Amy said as she started to check herself out in the mirror.

    "You feeling a little drunk then Amy?" Chrissy asked.

    "I'm feeling happy, but not falling over drunk. I'm having such a great time Chrissy. Thank you so much for all this." Amy threw her arms around Chrissy and pulled her into a hug.

    Chrissy giggled then said, "You're welcome Amy, we all just wanted to give you a birthday to remember."

    "You've done that Chrissy. My next one will seam boring compared to what you did this year." Amy said with a giggle.

    "Don't count on it Amy, if I'm good at one thing, it would be planning surprises." Chrissy was grinning as she said it.

    Amy thought about what Chrissy just said and realised that she probably could come up with something just as exciting to do. She was snapped out of her thinking when Ann joined them at the sinks.

    "You okay Sis?" Ann asked Amy as she checked herself out in the mirror.

    "Yes, couldn't be happier right now. I've got my sister, and my best friend here with me. And I am having the best birthday ever!" Amy was grinning and looking at Ann and Chrissy in the mirror as she said it.

     Ann and Chrissy both smiled at her and then Chrissy got back to finishing her touch up. Once Chrissy had done with hers, she sorted out Amy, and then did Ann as well. Ann was amazed again at how good Chrissy could put makeup on.

    "Are you both happy with my work?" Chrissy said in a French accent, which made Ann and Amy both laugh.

     Chrissy put her makeup back in her purse, Amy and Ann did the same with their makeup. They were just about to leave the toilet when Chrissy heard someone crying at the sink next to her.

    "Are you okay?" Chrissy asked the woman standing, softly crying at the sink.

    The woman turned to look at Chrissy, and her makeup was a mess. "No I'm not. I've made a mess of the makeover I had this afternoon, how can I go back out there looking like this."

    Chrissy could tell that it was a man; she looked good, but not as good as some of the girls that came to the club. "Is this your first time here at the club?" Chrissy asked sounding sorry for her.

    "Yes it is. I've spent the day at the makeover service. I was having a great time till a couple of girls got into a fight, then one of them chucked a drink at the other, but missed her and got me instead." The woman started to cry again.

    "Hay, stop crying. It's not that bad." Chrissy said, trying to calm the woman down.

    "It is I've got no idea how to put makeup on, never mind fix it so I look as good as I did when I got here. They gave me all the makeup they used as part of the service, but I have no idea what to do with any of it." The woman showed Chrissy the purse with all the makeup in it.

    Chrissy let out a sigh and then turned to Amy and Ann. "I'm sorry you two, but I have a little job to sort out here, so if you want to keep looking around, or make your way back to the VIP section. I will catch up with you later."

    Amy and Ann both smiled at Chrissy and what she was about to do. "Okay Chrissy, we will see you back at the VIP section later." Amy Said. They both gave Chrissy a hug and then left the toilet.

    "Right then, lets get you looking all pretty again." Chrissy said as she turned to face the girl again.

    "I can't see as your going to be able to fix it." The girl said in a defeated voice.

    "Well you don't know me to well then do you." Chrissy said with a smile.

    Just seeing Chrissy's smile made the girl feel better. "So is your name Chrissy then?" The girl asked.

    "Oh, I'm sorry. Yes my names Chrissy, what's yours?"

    "I've always liked the name Hannah, so I use that one when I am dressed." The girl said.

    "Well Hannah, I really need you to sit down so I can fix this, so do you mind if you come and sit down over here?" Chrissy pointed to the sofa in the other part of the toilet.

    "If you can do anything to fix this mess Chrissy, I would swing from the sealing." Hannah said with a giggle.

    "I've never tried doing someone's makeup while they were upside down before, it could be fun. But I think sat on the sofa will do." Chrissy said with a smile.

    Hannah went and sat on the sofa and then let Chrissy start to work on fixing her makeup. "Thanks for trying to help me Chrissy. I thought I was going to have to end my night out early."

    "I'm glad I was here to help you then. Can't have you going home unhappy." Chrissy said with a smile.

    "I don't live locally; I am stopping at the hotel as part of the service. It's a shame they don't have anyone in here that can help us poor girls that don't know the first thing about putting makeup on." Hannah said as she let Chrissy work on her face.

    "That's a good idea Hannah; I will have a word with the owner about doing that." Chrissy said as she kept working on Hannah's face.

    "Do you know the owner of the club then Chrissy?" Hannah asked in a tone that made it sound like she thought Chrissy was just joking with her.

    "I hope so Hannah, he's dating my sister." Chrissy said with a grin.

    Chrissy had a good idea that Hannah was going to move her head or do something, so she stopped working on her. "What, you really do know the owner of the club?" Hannah said sounding shocked.

     "I would like to think that I do after all these years." Chrissy was grinning even more now.

    "I'm sorry then Chrissy, I didn't mean to pick fault with anything. It is a really great club, and the makeover service is the best one around." Hannah was a little worried that she might have said the wrong thing in front of Chrissy.

    "That's okay Hannah; it's nice to get some feed back from the girls that come to the club." Chrissy said as she finished up on making Hannah look nice again. "There you go Hannah. I know that its not as good as they'd have done at the hotel, but you should be able to carry on having some fun now." Chrissy helped Hannah to stand up and then let her go and take a look in the mirror.

    Hannah looked in the mirror. She was amazed; Chrissy had made her look as good as when she was first made up at the hotel. "Wow Chrissy, you've done a fantastic job. Thank you so much."

    "You're welcome Hannah; I have to look out for the guests of the hotel. We would like to see you come back again, so I hope that this little mess up hasn't put you off wanting to come back and use the service again?" Chrissy asked with a smile.

    "Not at all Chrissy, I didn't blame the club, or the makeover service. I was just standing in the wrong place and the wrong time. I'm just happy that my clothes didn't get covered in the drink as well." Hannah gave Chrissy a light hug and then touched cheeks with her to say thank you.

    "I'll let you get back to your friends then Hannah, they must be wondering where you've got too." Chrissy said as she started walking to the door.

    "That's okay Chrissy, I'm here alone." Hannah said as she finished putting the makeup back in her purse and then closed it.

    "Have you not met any friends while you've been here tonight?" Chrissy asked sounding shocked.

    "No, I'm a little shy about meeting people. It's okay though, I was having a good time watching the other girls dance. Just being here is a lot of fun." Hannah really didn't seem too bothered about not having anyone to chat with, but Chrissy knew that if Becky wasn't so busy with her then she would have found Hannah and got her chatting with some other girls.

    "I'm sorry Hannah." Chrissy said looking a little sad.

    "Sorry for what Chrissy?" Hannah asked looking a little puzzled as to what Chrissy was sorry about.

    "It's sort of my fault that you haven't been as well looked after tonight as you should have been."

    "Why would it be your fault Chrissy? If not for you I would be heading back to my hotel now having given up on the night." Hannah was really confused.

    "You see Hannah, my wife is the hostess here at the club, but I haven't been coming here for a couple of months, so she's been with me all night and not doing her job as good as she normally does." Chrissy said it with a week smile.

    "Your wife? Does that mean you're a?" Hannah asked with a very odd look on her face. "You can't be, not a chance." Hannah kept saying.

    Chrissy had to giggle when she saw the puzzled look on Hannah's face. "It's a very long story Hannah, but we don't have time to talk about it now. Let's just say I was not born a girl, but I was never really a male either."

    "You look amazing Chrissy, and I find it hard to believe you have not always been a girl." Hannah was in shock to hear what Chrissy had just said, but she knew that Chrissy wasn't pulling her leg either.

    "Come on Hannah, I want to make it up to you." Chrissy said as she grabbed Hannah by the arm and made her way to the door so they could get back out to the main part of the club.

    "What are you doing Chrissy? What do you mean by, Make it up to me? Make what up to me?" Hannah asked as she was pulled along by Chrissy.

    "I feel that you've not had the full experience of what the club has to offer because of me, so I'm going to make sure that the rest of the night is the best night out you've ever had." Chrissy shouted as they made there way past the dance floor.

    "You really don't have to Chrissy, I'm happy with you fixing my makeup." Hannah shouted back.

    "Well I'm not Hannah, so just relax and enjoy the ride." Chrissy shouted back with a grin on her face.

    Hannah smiled back at Chrissy and just let her lead the way. Hannah looked a little worried when she saw they were heading for the VIP section of the club, so she started to slow down, but Chrissy just kept pulling her along.

    "Chrissy, I don't think they will let me go up there." Hannah said to Chrissy as they got to the stairs and the large bouncer that was standing at the bottom of them.

    "Hello Chrissy, it's good to see you back at the club. And may I say you look as beautiful as always." The bouncer said with a smile.

    "Hi Brad, thanks. It's good to be back." Chrissy said with a smile. "Brad this is Hannah, she's had a bit of a ruff night so far, so I am going to take her up to the VIP section for a bit. Will you be on here all night?"

    "Yes I will be Chrissy, why do you ask?" Brad said with a puzzled look on his face.

    "I want you to let Hannah come and go as she pleases for the rest of the night. Okay?" Chrissy asked with a warm smile.

    "Anything for you Chrissy." Brad said smiling back at her.

    "Thanks Brad, you're a real angel." Chrissy said as she gave him a quick hug.

    Brad wrapped his arms around Chrissy and gave her a hug back, and then he watched as she dragged Hannah off up the stairs.

    Hannah was really amazed, she had thought that Chrissy could have been lying to her about knowing the owner of the club, but with how that bouncer reacted to her, Hannah now knew that she really did know the owner. For all Hannah knew, Chrissy could be the owner.

    If Hannah thought the main club was a nice place, then this was heaven. She was lost for what to say when she saw the VIP section. Hannah saw the two girls that were with Chrissy when they came into the toilet. They were sitting on some sofas up on a raised part of the room. She saw Chrissy wave to them and some others as she made her way over.

    Becky was sitting with Amy and Ann when she saw Chrissy walk into the VIP section with another girl holding her hand. She jumped up and went down the couple of steps to meet Chrissy half way. "Hay babe, where you been?" Becky asked as she pulled Chrissy into a hug and then kissed her deeply.

    "I'm sorry lover, but I was helping Hannah out. She got caught up in a fight between two other girls. She ended up wearing one of their drinks." Chrissy said when Becky broke the kiss.

    Becky looked at Hannah. "I am so sorry to hear that Hannah, I hope you're feeling okay now?" Becky looked her up and down then said, "Well it doesn't look like they did any damage."

    "Well they did, but your wonderful wife here helped to fix me up again." Hannah said with a smile.

    Becky looked at Chrissy as if to say, what you been doing? "She got the girls drink right in the face, so I helped her redo her makeup. She was about to call it a night till I did." Chrissy said as she could see that Becky was putting two and two together, but not getting four.

    Becky's look changed to one of pity for Hannah when Chrissy said about her nearly leaving. "I'm glad that Chrissy was able to help you then Hannah, I would hate to think a girl left the club unhappy."

    Chrissy led Hannah over to the sofas where the others were all sat. "Hello again everyone. This is Hannah; she is new at the club. Can you all make her feel welcome while I have a chat with Becky and Carla?" Chrissy said with a smile.

    Hannah did a little wave and a very nerves smile as Chrissy led her to the sofa with Amy and Ann on and asked her to sit down and relax while she had a quick chat with Becky and Carla. Hannah sat down and was soon being given a glass of Champaign by a waitress. She took the glass and then took a sip from it as the waitress smiled and then left to serve someone else.

    "Is everything okay Chrissy?" Carla asked once they were standing far enough away from Hannah for them to speak without her overhearing them.

    "Yes and no really Carla. Hannah got court up in a fight between two other girls and ended up with a face full of drink, so I helped clean her up and redid her makeup for her so she could stay here at the club." Chrissy took another deep breath before she carried on. "She is here all alone and hasn't met any one she can talk to, and I feel like it's my fault. Becky would have found her and had her chatting with other girls by now, but with me being here she has missed out on what should have been a great night for her." Chrissy looked really sad when she finished speaking.

    "I can soon fix that Chrissy, I'll have Vicky sort out another visit for her on me and I will make sure she has full VIP status when ever she comes here again. How's that?" Carla said with a smile.

    "Thanks Carla. I'm sorry to be such a pain, and keeping Becky from doing her job. Maybe I should stop coming to the club if I am going to be this much trouble." Chrissy said sounding even more depressed.

    "Hay Chrissy, you're not any trouble at all. Becky can't help every girl that comes to the club. I'm just happy that you were there for this one. And I don't ever want to hear you talk about not coming to the club again. I've never seen Becky as happy as she has been tonight, and she wasn't working tonight anyway." Carla said as she gave Chrissy a hug before handing her over to Becky.

    "Why didn't you tell me that you weren't working tonight?" Chrissy asked Becky as she hugged her.

    "I didn't want you to think I cared more about the club than I did you, if I had to run off and sort out a problem. I'm sorry babe." Becky hugged Chrissy a little tighter to show her how sorry she was. "You were kind of helping with the problem I had to sort out anyway. I went to deal with the two girls fighting, while you sorted out the poor girl that got court up in it."

    "I would never think that Lover, I just didn't want you getting in any trouble for not being the best hostess in the world." Chrissy pulled away from Becky to look her in the eyes as she said it.

    "Thanks baby, with you to watch my back. I think I am safe for now." Becky pulled Chrissy back to her and then they kissed again.

    Ann and Amy were sat telling Hannah about it being her birthday when Chrissy and Becky got back to the sofas. Hannah went to move, but Chrissy stopped her and just sat down next to her with Becky sat on her knee.

    "Thanks Chrissy, I am having a real nice time chatting with Ann and Amy." Hannah said with a smile.

    "You're welcome Hannah." Chrissy said as she sat hugging Becky.

    Hannah looked a little worried when the girl called Carla came back with another woman and then pointed at Hannah. The new woman said, "Will you come with me please."

    Becky stood up and then pulled Chrissy to her feet, and then they both helped Hannah to stand up as well. They all followed Carla and Vicky as they made there way to a door marked privet.

    Chrissy could see the worried look on Hannah's face. "Don't worry Hannah; you're not in any trouble."

    "If I'm not in any trouble, then why have I been brought in here?" Hannah asked still looking worried.

    "Hello Hannah, I'm Carla. And I own the club. This wonderful lady standing next to me is Vicky. She helps me run the club as well as Becky there." Carla pointed at Vicky and then Becky as she said their names. "Chrissy told me what happened to you tonight, and I would like to say how sorry I am."

    "That's okay Carla. Chrissy helped me out, even though she didn't have to." Hannah said as she relaxed a little, knowing she wasn't about to be kicked out the club.

    "That sounds like Chrissy all over, and the reason we all love her so much." Carla said as she smiled at a very red faced Chrissy. "Right then Hannah, I know you must be wondering why I asked you to come in here so I will get straight to the point. Due to Becky being busy tonight, we feel that you haven't had the experience you should have had, so I am going to provide you with a free weekend at the hotel and another makeover with VIP treatment here at the club. I hope that will make up for the poor treatment you got tonight." Carla stood looking at a very shocked Hannah waiting for a response.

    "Wow, you really do look after your customers." Hannah said when she recovered from the shock of what Carla just said. "Thank you Carla, you really didn't have to do that though."

    "I know I didn't Hannah, but Chrissy felt it wasn't fair for you to not have a good time on your first visit to the club. And what Chrissy wants, she gets." Carla said with a smile, so Chrissy knew that she meant it in a nice way, so Chrissy just gave her a grin.

    Hannah looked at Chrissy and smiled then said, "Thank you Chrissy, it was worth getting that drink chucked at me just to meet you."

    "You're welcome Hannah, but you still shouldn't have been upset in the bathroom. I'm happy I was there to help you out." Chrissy said as she stood with her arm around Becky's waist, and Becky had her arm around Chrissy's.

    "Vicky will take all your info Hannah, and then make sure you get the pack so you can book your next visit to the hotel and appointment for your makeover. Chrissy and Becky will take care of you for the rest of the night, so I hope you have a good time and I will probably talk to you later." Carla gave Hannah a hug and then left to find Mandy again.

    "Hi Hannah, if you could write you name and room number for the hotel. I will sort out everything and have the pack left for you ready for when you check out." Vicky said with a smile.

    Hannah wrote down her details and then Vicky slipped it in her purse and led the girl's back out to the VIP section. Hannah went to leave the VIP section, but Chrissy and Becky pulled her back over to the sofas where the others were sat.

    "Are you sure you want me to join you up here?" Hannah asked sounding a little shocked.

    "Yes we're sure Hannah. If I had been doing my job tonight, you would be having a ball by now with a group of knew friends." Becky said with a smile.

    "Please don't blame yourself Becky; it was just one of them things." Hannah said as she patted Becky on the hand. "And I did meet some great people anyway, thanks to Chrissy here." Hannah added with a grin.

    "Very true Hannah, you have." Becky said as she hugged Chrissy. "Thanks babe for watching my back." Becky kissed Chrissy after she said that.

    "I like to watch other bits just as much, if not even more." Chrissy said it in a very sexy voice as she kissed Becky back.

    "Oh god, there off again." They head Amy say from the other end of the sofa. Then they heard her giggling, so they kept kissing.

    "Are they always like this?" Hannah asked Amy and Ann.

    "No, some days they're worse." Amy said with a giggle. "They really do love each other though, so yes they are like that most the time Hannah." Amy said as she watched Chrissy and Becky kissing. It was like they were the only two people around when they kissed like that Amy thought to her self.

    Becky and Chrissy felt a little silly when they realised that everyone had been watching them kiss. "Sorry, but I just love her so much." Chrissy said as she cuddled into Becky a little more.

    "Don't be sorry Chrissy; I'm happy that you have someone like Becky to share your life with. I'm a little jealous of you, to tell the truth." Hannah said with a smile.

    They all sat there for a bit, then Chrissy and Becky decided to go and have a dance, so they got up and dragged Amy. Ann and Hannah along with them. They all tried to say they didn't know how to dance, but Chrissy and Becky dragged them onto the dance floor anyway. They bumped into Maggie and Jenna on the way so they dragged them along as well. They were all soon dancing around on the dance floor to any song that came on. They even had a sing along to some of them, which they all had to laugh about with how bad they all sounded, but it was fun anyway.

    Vicky joined in when she came looking for Jenna, and even Mandy turned up dragging Carla along.

    Amy had another weep when the whole club sang happy birthday to her at one point, but Chrissy was on hand to take her to the toilet and fix her makeup. They were soon back on the dance floor and singing and dancing to some classic 80's hits. Cathy and Sara even joined them on the dance floor. They all finally left the dance floor when they all needed a sit down and a drink, but they were all giggling as they made there way back to the VIP section.

    They all plopped themselves down on the sofas and were happy when they saw the waitress come over with bottles of water for them to drink. She even had straws so they wouldn't mess up there lipstick as they drank.

    "Thanks Beth, I'm ready for this." Chrissy said as she took a bottle for her and one for Becky.

    "I could see you all dancing and singing down their Chrissy. It looked like you were all having a lot of fun." Beth said as she handed out the bottles of water to everyone.

     "You should have come down and joined in Beth." Becky said with a grin.

    "I don't think Carla would be happy if I started dancing around on the dance floor while I should be working." Beth said with a worried look on her face.

    Beth jumped when she heard Carla say. "Do you really think I would fire my head waitress for having a dance?"

    "I'm not sure Carla, but I don't really want to find out." Beth still looked worried.

    "Relax a little Beth, I wouldn't fire you full stop. You do far too good a job to worry about losing your job." Carla said with a smile. "I know I should hand out the praise a little more often Beth, but I have seen the way you are with the customers, and I am very pleased with it. So keep up the good work."

    Beth was shocked to hear Carla say that, she thought that Carla was too busy to even remember her name, never mind notice how good she did her job. "Thank you Carla, I'm happy that you like my work." Beth didn't know why she did it but she did a curtsy and then ran off red faced.

    Mandy was standing at Carla's side as they both watched Beth run off. "I think you shocked the girl Carla." Mandy said as she hugged her.

    "I didn't mean to Mandy, I was just calling it like it is. She has been helping some of the girls meet knew friends and doing far more than I have ever asked her to do. I've been thinking of promoting her up to a hostess so she can help out even more with the girls meeting new friends." Carla said as she looked at Mandy to get some idea of how she thought Becky would take the news.

    "I think Becky would be glad of the help, but I'm not sure how she would like being just one of the hostess's though Carla." Mandy said with a shrug.

    "Becky wouldn't be the hostess Mandy." Carla said.

    "What? You're not letting her go are you, she does a really good job Carla and you know it. She does a lot more than just play hostess for you most nights, even Vicky has said that she should be a manager." Mandy finally stopped talking when Carla kissed her.

    Mandy was just looking at Carla with anger in her eyes when Carla finally broke the kiss. "Can I get a word in here please?" Carla asked with a giggle.

    "If you must, but it better be a dam good reason for letting Becky go. You know she is as much a sister to me as Chrissy is." Mandy said in a harsh voice.

    "I never said anything about letting Becky go I would be a fool to do that, for all the reasons you just said." Carla said with a chuckle.

    "Then what are you talking about Carla?" Mandy asked looking very puzzled.

    "You already said it Mandy. I want to make her the manager of the club. She can still play hostess, but she will have a bigger say in the running of the club." Carla was waiting to see what Mandy thought of her idea.

    "Oh Carla, I am sorry for thinking what I thought. I should have known better by now. I think it's a great idea, but I'm not sure Chrissy will like seeing even less of Becky." Mandy said with a worried look.

    "Chrissy should be able to see more of Becky this way, She won't be running around playing hostess as much. Beth will be doing more of that for her." Carla said with a grin.

    "I see what you mean now Carla. I think Chrissy will be happy then to let Becky take the manager's job." Mandy was grinning when she said it.

    "I would say she would like the pay rise that comes with it, but Chrissy and Becky have never really been that money driven." Carla added.

    "None of us are really Carla, we earn enough to pay the bills and have fun when we want to. But I'm sure the money will let Becky see just how much she is really worth to you." Mandy hugged Carla and then kissed her when they finished talking.

    "So when you going to tell her the good news Carla?" Mandy asked when they finished kissing.

    "I was going to ask her tomorrow when I came around for dinner, do you think that is a good time to tell her?" Carla asked.

    "That would be perfect; I know she will be shocked when you ask her, so you better make sure she's sitting down." Mandy said with a giggle.

    "I will, and that Chrissy is sitting next to her ready to hug her." Carl added with a giggle.

    Chrissy had seen Mandy and Carla talking, and noticed Mandy get mad at one point, but soon hugged and kissed Carla, so she thought they must have sorted out what ever it was. But she was still going to find out what it was. She just hoped that it wasn't her fault. She was worried that the thing with Hannah had got Carla upset and Mandy was defending her over it.

    Mandy kissed Carla again and then made her way to the toilet, so Chrissy saw this as her chance to go and make sure everything was okay between her and Carla.

    Chrissy was standing waiting out side the toilets when Mandy came back out. "Hi Sis, is everything okay?" Mandy asked looking a little worried.

    "Hi Sis. Yes every thing's fine, but I saw you and Carla arguing, or it looked like you were. I was just wondering if everything is okay between the two of you." Chrissy asked as she played with her hair. Mandy always saw this as a sign Chrissy was worried about something.

    "Yes we're both fine, I just got the wrong idea about something Carla said, but she straightened me out over it all." Mandy said with a smile.

    "I hope it wasn't over what I did by letting Hannah come into the VIP section. I never asked her to do the hotel and makeover thing, so I hope she doesn't blame me for that bit either." Chrissy said sounding really worried.

     "Hay slow down Chrissy, Carla isn't mad with you, and she was proud of what you did with Hannah. So stop worrying." Mandy pulled Chrissy into a hug till she stopped shaking. Mandy still found it silly that she could get so worked up when she thought she had done something wrong.

    "I'm sorry Sis, but I just thought I might have made you and Carla argue." Chrissy said as she hugged Mandy back.

    "I know Chrissy, but you need to relax a bit. You do a lot of good for us all, that even if you did make a mistake, we would let it slide." Mandy chuckled at the thought of Chrissy making a mistake.

    "I know you all would Sis, but I would rather not find out." Chrissy said with a little giggle.

    "So are you ready to go and do some more dancing or what." Mandy said as she pushed Chrissy away so she could look her in the eyes with a big grin on her face.

    Chrissy was grinning back at her then said, "Let's go and boogie Sis!"

    They both went back to the sofas and dragged everyone back down to the dance floor where they spent the rest of the night.

    Vicky could see that Amy was having trouble with her leg by the end of the night, so she picked her up and carried her out to the limo that was waiting to take them all home.

    Amy was glad of the lift as she was really in some pain. Chrissy and the others were a little upset with Amy for not telling them she was in so much pain, but she just said she was having so much fun dancing that she never wanted it to end. So they all let her off.

    "Thanks Vicky." Amy said as Vicky put her on the back seat of the limo.

    "You're welcome Amy. I will drop your gifts around tomorrow when I bring Carl around, is that okay?" Vicky asked.

    "That's fine Vicky. I feel like I could sleep for a week at the minute anyway." Amy said with a giggle.

    "See you tomorrow then Amy." Vicky stepped aside to let Chrissy and the others all get in the car. Vicky would have driven them all home, but it would have been a two-trip journey now with how many of them there was.

    Carla felt a little odd waving the girls off from the club, but she also knew that it would have bean a pain to take them all home in the Mercedes.

    The girls were all still in the party mood as they were all singing in the back of the limo. Mandy had to tell Chrissy and Amy to be quiet when they got out the car as it was half past three in the morning, and she didn't want them to wake the whole street up.

    Both girls said sorry and then kept shushing each other all the way up to the house. Mandy Ann and Becky were all trying not to laugh at them. "Let's get them in the house as quick as we can." Mandy said with a giggle.

    "I didn't realise how much they had drank at the club." Ann said as they got the pair inside.

    "It never has taken much to get Chrissy drunk, and it looks like Amy is the same." Becky said as she stopped Chrissy from falling over. "Come on Chrissy, I think you need your bed." Becky added as she led her towards the stairs.

    Mandy helped Ann get Amy up the stairs as she was limping on her saw leg. "Do you think she will be okay Mandy? She is limping quite a bit on it." Ann asked sounding worried.

    "We'll see how she is in the morning, or later today as it is now." Mandy said with a giggle as she saw the time on the clock in the hallway.

    Mandy watched as Becky got Chrissy into her room so they could get undressed and then go to Mandy's room. Then Mandy helped Ann get Amy to her room, Mandy already knew that Ann would be sleeping with Amy, so she never bothered sorting out one of the other rooms.

    "Are you sharing a bed with me Sis?" Amy asked as they went into her room.

    "I was hoping to Amy, but I can go and sleep in one of the other rooms if you don't want me too?" Ann said a little worried that Amy wouldn't want to share a bed with her sister.

    Amy threw her arms around Ann then said, "Please don't leave me Sis, I want to share a bed with you."

    "Okay Amy, I will sleep with you in here then." Ann smiled at Mandy who was happy that Amy wanted to share a bed with her sister. She loved sharing a bed with Chrissy and Becky; she found it strange when she has it to her self now days. Not that she has to suffer that very often any more. Only when Chrissy and Becky have a falling out and Chrissy doesn't want to upset Becky any more than she already has.

    Mandy helped Ann get Amy ready for bed. Ann loved the corset, bra and pantie set that Chrissy got Amy. Amy did a twirl for her Sister wearing just the Corset, bra, panties, stocking's and boots. "I really love all these cloths Sis, they feel really nice." Amy said as she struck a sexy pose, which made Mandy and Ann giggle. This set Amy off as well.

    It took both Ann and Mandy some time getting Amy out the rest of her cloths, as she wanted to sleep in them she loved it all that much. But once she was out of it Ann sorted out getting her in a nightgown so Mandy could go and get ready for bed herself.

    "Thank you Mandy for helping me get her ready for bed. And for looking after her all this time." Ann said with a tear in her eye.

    Mandy walked back to Ann and gave her a hug. "Your more than welcome Ann and I want you to think of this place as your home too now."

    "Thanks Mandy, it is a very beautiful home you have, what I've seen of it so far." Ann said as she wiped away a tear.

    "We will give you the full tour tomorrow, but for now I will let you get some rest. I know it's been a long day for us all." Mandy gave Ann another hug, and then she gave Amy one as well. "Night Amy, Sleep tight."

    "Night Mandy, and thanks for a really great birthday." Amy said with a grin as she hugged Mandy back.

    Mandy had just turned to leave the room when she heard Becky shouting at Chrissy, then she saw Chrissy burst into the room and run up to Amy and throw her arms around her. Lucky for Amy she was standing with her back to the bed, Chrissy hit her with enough force to knock her over. They both landed on the bed in a fit of giggles. "Hi Amy. I wanted to give you a hug good night before you got into bed." Chrissy giggled.

    "Hi Chrissy. I was hoping you would." Amy giggled back.

    "Did you enjoy your birthday little sister?" Chrissy asked once she was sitting up next to Amy.

    "I just told Mandy, it was the best birthday ever." Amy said with a grin. "Thank you Chrissy, for doing it all for me." Amy had to wipe away a tear she was so happy.

    "You're most welcome Amy. I had a lot of fun to today." Chrissy said, with a grin as she wiped a couple more tears away from Amy's cheek, and then she hugged her again.

    Amy stood up and limped over to Becky who was standing just inside the room. She pulled Becky into a hug then said, "Thank you Becky, I had a beautiful birthday. The best one I've ever had."

    "I'm glad we could do it all for you Amy, and welcome to the family." Becky said as she had a tear in her eye. She was happy that Amy had such a good day.

    "Thanks Sis." Amy said with a smile. Becky lost it at that point and started to cry on Amy's shoulder. "You okay Becky?" Amy asked sounding worried.

    "Yes, I'm just really happy to have another sister." Becky said as she pulled herself away from Amy so she could wipe her eyes.

    Ann had come over to help Amy get back to the bed so she wasn't putting too much weight on her bad leg. "You have two more sisters really Becky. That is if you will let Ann think of you as a sister as well?"

    "I would like that a lot Amy, but it's up to Ann really." Becky said with hope in her voice.

    "Becky I would love to think of you as a sister, if you would have me as one. I have a lot to live up to, looking at the way Mandy looks out for you and Chrissy." Ann said, as she looked over to where Mandy was standing with Chrissy cuddled up to her.

    "Welcome to the family Sis." Becky said as she went to give Ann a hug.

    "Thanks Sis." Was all Ann could say to Becky as she fought back the tears.

    Mandy dragged Chrissy over to the others and they all had one final hug before Mandy and Becky took Chrissy back to Mandy's room so they could all get some sleep.

    Ann put Amy to bed once she got a nightgown on her, and then she went to the bathroom to get ready for bed herself.

    Amy looked to be asleep when she got back, so she got into bed very slowly hoping not to wake Amy up, but as soon as Ann's head hit the pillow she felt Amy cuddle up to her. Then in a sleepy voice Amy said, "Night Sis, Thanks for the birthday present." Then Amy cuddled up to her a little tighter.

    "You're welcome little Sister." Ann said as she turned off the light and closed her eyes. Ann had no idea what tomorrow would bring, but she was going to be facing it with Amy and her other sister's. It wasn't long before sleep over took her and she was dreaming of being with Amy.

 

To Be Continued.

 

Edited by ChrisW

 

 

up
153 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I hope this is okay!

 

Once more I venture into an area where I have little experience (editing)
I did my best and I hope you enjoy!
If you see any parts that need re-editing then please contact me!
If you like the story then please contact SaraUK..
It's her story!

Thank you,
ChrisW

Konichiwa

you have it all wrong two

WOW!!!! Sara I have loved what you have written so far please tell me that you have more to come as I can't wait for the next installment!!!! if you need any help with proof reading let me know and I will be happy to help.

Debra

I love it

This is a lovely gentle story which has a group of wonderful people, helping each other to a better life. I especially like the concept of adding to the family.

My only reservation is that you do need to be careful about use of a spell-checker - they don't check grammar and they don't tell you when you use the wrong word, i.e. threw/through or their/there/they're.

Other than that, I love it.

Susie