You Have it All Wrong Two - Part 18

Printer-friendly version

You Have It All Wrong Two

Amy's Story

By SaraUK

Part 18

    On a Monday night a couple of weeks after Amber had left, Amy was watching a film with Ann, Chrissy and Mandy, when she decided she wasn’t really in the mood for it. So she said she was going to head up stairs, and do some surfing on the net.

    Amy was just walking past Chrissy and Becky’s room when she suddenly remembered about the bunny girl costume she saw in Chrissy’s closet. So she looked around to make sure she was still alone in the hallway, then she sneaked into their room and grabbed the costume before running down to her room to try it on.

    Once in her own room she took a closer look at the costume, and she realised that everything was in the bag, even the shoes. Amy was really impressed with it, there was a playboy bunny’s head on the rear zip of the costume, and even the shoes had the bunny’s head on the ankle straps. She even found one on the rear of the bow tie, and wrist cuffs.

    Amy started to take all the items out the bag and lay them out on the bed, so she could work out where to start. She looked at the fit of the main outfit, and realised she wouldn’t be able to wear any panties with it due to the high sides it had, so she slipped out of all her cloths.

    The first thing she picked up off the bed was the black fishnet tights that were with the outfit. She sat on the edge of the bed and then started to slip them up her legs one at a time. Once she had them all the way up she realised that they had a zip that ran from up near the front, and went down and under her groin and up the back. Amy worked out that it must be so you can still go to the bathroom while you wore the outfit.

    Next she picked up the main outfit, and was a little shocked at how much it weighed, but she was soon pulling the zip the rest of the way down, as it was half way down anyway. That’s when Amy saw that it had a built in corset.

    Sara really did think of everything when she made this for Chrissy.” Amy said to herself, as she worked out how to slip the item up her body.

    Amy realised that the corset clipped together like a normal corset would, but the clips were just off to the side of the lacers, so she unclipped them, and then stepped into it before struggling to re-clip them all closed again. Then she set about pulling the laces tight enough to pull the zip all the way up over them. It took Amy some time to get them tight enough to do that, but she finally managed to get the zip all the way to the top of the outfit, but the zip kept opening again, so Amy kept pushing it back up. After pushing it back up for the tenth time she pushed down on the bunnies head and heard it click into place, and it didn’t work it’s way open again after that.

    Thank got for that.” Amy said to herself, as she worked some of the pain out of her arms from reaching behind herself for so long.

    Amy walked over to the full-length mirror and looked at her reflection, she really loved the way she looked. The built in corset had really pulled her waist in, so she now had a tiny waist, which made her hips and bust really stick out. She turned around and looked over her shoulder at her backside, and then shuck her ass to make the fluffy white bunny tail wobble around, it really stood out against the black of the costume. Amy let out a little giggle before she ran back over to the bed to finish getting dressed.

    The next thing Amy wanted to put on was the shoes. She sat on the edge of the bed as best she could in the tight fitting costume, then she put the shoes on the floor and slipped her feet in one at a time. She lifted each foot and clipped the ankle straps shut. Amy found the clip to be a little odd, as she’d never seen a clip like it, but it did make the shoes look good with the little playboy bunny head on each ankle.

    Amy hadn’t realised just how high the heels were on the shoes until she stood up, she had to grab the bedpost to stop herself falling over.

    Wow! How did Chrissy manage to walk around all night in these shoes?” Amy said to herself, as she tried walking around the room in the really high heels.

    Looking at the bed, Amy saw the bunny ears, bow tie choker and the wrist cuffs, so she walked back over to the bed and set about adding the finishing touches. Once she had them all on and clipped shut, she returned to the mirror to take a proper look at the finished outfit.

    Amy loved what she saw in the mirror. She’d always loved the look of this outfit from a very early age, but she never thought she’d look so good dressed as one herself.

    The only thing that didn’t look right was the fact she wasn’t wearing any makeup, so she went over to the dressing table, and set about finishing the look off. Amy was amazed at how it looked like her breasts were trying to escape out the top of the outfit. She soon had her makeup done, and she now took a close look at herself in the mirror, she loved the look she had with the bunny ears pulling her hair back.

    Amy was soon walking around the bedroom and looking at herself in the mirrors that were scattered around the room. She’d even started to get use to the really high heels, and she loved the way they made her walk with a sexy swinging to her hips, which in turn made the fluffy bunny tail wiggle around in a very sexy way.

    Ann Chrissy and Mandy were all sat watching some wildlife movie when Mandy suddenly spoke.

    Do you all fancy a glass of wine?” Mandy asked, as she sat forward.

    That sounds like a great idea to me.” Chrissy said with a smile.

    I won’t say no.” Ann said with a smile. “I’ll just pop up and see if Amy wants’ to come down for a glass.” Ann added as she got up off the sofa, and headed off to ask Amy.

    Amy was just looking at herself in the mirror for the umpteenth time when she heard Ann shouting to her from just outside the bedroom. Trying not to panic, she ran into the bathroom just before Ann entered the room.

    Amy! Mandy’s opening a bottle of wine, and I just wondered if you wanted a glass?” Ann asked, as she walked over to the bathroom door once she saw that Amy wasn’t in the bedroom.

    Ann saw the garment bag on the bed, and all of Amy’s cloths on the floor next to the bed. She thought it a little odd, but just thought that maybe she was playing dress up on her own.

    That sounds great sis. I’ll be down in a little while!” Amy shouted back to Ann, as she tried to get the zip down on the back of her bunny costume, but she couldn’t get it to move.

    Ann could sense some panic in her sister’s voice as she spoke, which made Ann start to worry that something was wrong.

    Amy, is everything okay?” Ann asked, as she walked over to the bathroom door, and went to open it.  

    Amy saw the door handle start to move, and she quickly ran over to hold the door shut, but she was on a slippery tiled floor in high heels with no grip, so she nearly fell over, and let out a squeal as she did so. This made Ann panic even more, so she tried with all her might to get in the bathroom, but Amy now had her full weight against it.

    “Amy! Open this door right now and let me in.” Ann shouted, as she kept rattling the door handle.

    I’m okay sis, I just slipped. I’ll see you down stairs.” Amy shouted, hoping that Ann would listen to her, and go back down stairs.

    Amy, I said open this door right now!” Ann said in a very firm voice.

    Amy knew that she had no way out if it, so she took her weight off the door, and then opened it so Ann could enter the bathroom.

    Ann burst into the room and looked over to the cabinet above the sink to make sure that Amy hadn’t tried anything stupid again, but seeing the door shut, she turned to look at Amy to get an answer as to why she didn’t want her to enter the bathroom. Ann got her answer before she even had to ask, as she found herself looking at her baby sister dressed as a playboy bunny.

    Hi Sis.” Was all Amy could think to say, as she looked at her sister.

    What the, where did you.” Ann asked, as she tried to make sense of why her sister was dressed in such a way. “Why are you dressed as a playboy bunny, and where did you get the outfit from?” Ann asked, as she finally managed to clear her mind enough to get the questions out.

    I’ve always wanted to see what it would be like to dress like one.” Amy said as she looked down at the floor, to afraid to look her sister in the eyes.

    Where did you get the outfit from?” Ann asked sounding puzzled.

    I noticed that Chrissy had one the other week, so I borrowed it to see what it would be like to wear it.” Amy said in a whisper.

    Does Chrissy know you were going to borrow it?” Ann asked in a stern voice.

    No, I just thought about it as I walked past her room, so I sneaked in and borrowed it sis.” Amy said sounding a little worried now.

    No sis, you didn’t borrow it, you stole it!” Ann snapped at her.

    Amy’s head shot up when Ann said that, she didn’t want her sister or anyone thinking she was a thief. “I was going to put it back once I’d tried it on.” Amy said in her own defence.

    You still stole it from her though Amy!” Ann snapped at her again. “Did you not learn anything when you nearly died stealing that corset!” she shouted at Amy.

    I’m sorry sis. Are you going to tell her what I’ve done?” Amy asked close to tears.

    No I’m not going to tell her Amy.” Ann said in a firm voice.

    Amy let out a sigh when Ann said that, but it was a short sigh of relief when she heard Ann speak again.

    I’m not going to tell her because you’re going to show her, so follow me!” Ann snapped as she made her way over to the bedroom door, and held it open for Amy to leave the room in front of her.

    Please sis, don’t make me do this.” Amy pleaded with Ann. “Chrissy will never trust me again.” Amy added, as a tear ran down her cheek.

    Maybe you should have thought of that before you stole from her.” Ann said, as she walked back over to where Amy was still stood in the middle of the room.

    Ann grabbed Amy’s wrist, and pulled her violently across to the bedroom door, as she pushed her out of it while she held it open.

    Amy was having a lot of trouble trying to keep up with the pace Ann was moving at, and she almost fell over as Ann pushed her out the bedroom, due to the really high heels she had on. She held onto the wall out in the hallway, but let out a scream when she felt Ann slap her ass cheek.

    Ouch! Don’t hit me sis.” Amy said in a scared voice, as she rubbed the spot Ann just slapped. It really hurt due to the only protection being the thin fishnet tights she was wearing.

    Well if you did as you were told, then I wouldn’t have to slap you, would I?” Ann said, as she stepped out into the hallway. “Now are you going to make your way down to the living room, or do I give you another slap?” Ann asked, as she raised her hand again.

    No, please don’t hit me again Ann.” Amy said in a worried voice, as she made her way down the hallway as fast as she could.

    Ann lost some of her anger with Amy when she saw the trouble she was having with the really high heels. She also thought that the heels gave her a very sexy sway to her hips as she walked.

    Amy got to the end of the hallway, and found herself stood at the top of the stairs; she was scared she was going to fall down them the minute she stepped off the first step. Amy jumped a mile when she felt Ann touch her.

    Don’t force me Ann; I’m going as fast as I can.” Amy said in a scared voice, as she grabbed the rail to stop herself falling down the stairs.

    I’m only trying to help you Amy.” Ann said looking worried at the way Amy just spoke to her. “Do you really think I’d try and push you down the stairs while wearing those heels?” Ann asked.

    Well you seem to think I’m nothing but a common thief now, so maybe pushing me down the stairs would be a suitable punishment for me.” Amy said in a sad voice.

    I’m mad with you at the minute Amy, but I still don’t want to see you get hurt.” Ann said with a hurt look.

    Then why don’t you let me return to our room, so I can change back to my normal cloths? Chrissy doesn’t need to know about any of this.” Amy asked in a pleading voice.

    I’m sorry Amy, but you did a bad thing, and now you need to be punished for it.” Ann said, as she started leading Amy down the stairs.

    Amy realised that this was only going to end when she faced Chrissy. So she took a deep breath, or as deep as the bunny suit would allow. She stopped when they got to the living room door, as her feet refused to move any more.

    Ann opened the living room door and stood just inside the living room holding the door open for Amy to follow her in.

    Come on Amy; let Chrissy see what you’ve been stealing from her!” Ann snapped at Amy.

    Chrissy and Mandy both sat up and turned to see what Ann was talking about, and why she was talking to Amy in such a stern tone of voice. They both saw Ann stood with the living room door open, as she spoke to Amy whom was just out of sight.

    Is everything okay Ann?” Chrissy asked looking puzzled.

    Not really Chrissy, but I think you need to see Amy to find out what the problem is.” Ann said as she looked at Amy. “Are you going to come in here, or do you want that other slap?” Ann asked.

    Amy could tell by the look on her sister’s face that she wasn’t joking, so she stepped into the living room where Chrissy and Mandy could both see her. Amy hoped that Chrissy wouldn’t be to mad with her, but she looked really worried when she saw the shocked look on Chrissy’s face, as she stood up and ran over to where she was stood just inside the room.

    Oh god Amy, what have you done.” Chrissy shouted, as she got to where Amy was stood, and walked behind her.

    I’m sorry Chrissy, but I just wanted to see what it felt like to wear it.” Amy said as she started to softly cry. “I know I should have asked first, but I thought you’d think me weird for wanting to dress like a playboy bunny.” Amy added, as she looked down at the floor, to afraid to even look any of them in the eyes any more.

    How could I think you weird for wanting to dress like this, when I own the outfit Amy?” Chrissy asked in a much softer tone of voice.

    I’m sorry I stole from you Chrissy.” Amy said in a whisper. “I’ll go and take it off again now then.” Amy turned to leave the room, but was stopped by Chrissy grabbing her arm and leading her over to the sofa.

    I think you better take a seat Amy.” Chrissy said, as she helped her to sit down on the edge of the sofa.

    Amy was getting really worried now, as she could tell that Chrissy was trying to find the words to tell Amy something that didn’t look very good.

    I know what you’re thinking Chrissy, and this is the first and last time I’ve ever been in your room, and taken anything.” Amy said with tears running down her cheeks again. “Please don’t stop being my friend, and kick me out your home.” Amy added as the floodgates opened, and she really started crying now.

    Hay, stop talking so silly Amy.” Chrissy said, as she passed her a tissue. “I’ll always be your best friend, and you’ll always have a home here with me.” Chrissy said, as she rapped an arm around Amy’s thin waist.

    Do you really mean that Chrissy? I’ll do any punishment you want me to for stealing from you.” Amy said sounding a little happier now.

    Have you tried removing any of the outfit yet Amy?” Chrissy asked sounding a little worried.

    I had a quick go in the bathroom when Ann came up, but the zip was playing up.” Amy said.

    The zip isn’t playing up Amy, it’s locked in place.” Chrissy said with a sad look.

    That’s a good one Chrissy.” Amy said with a little giggle.

    Amy, I’m not joking with you.” Chrissy said with a straight face. “Look I’ll show you.” Chrissy added, as she turned one for the cuffs so Amy could see the bunny’s head. Then she showed Amy that they were locked in place.

    Why would you want to lock everything on Chrissy?” Amy asked with a strange look on her face.

    I didn’t want to, but Becky and Sara did it to teach me a lesson last Halloween.” Chrissy said looking a little sheepish.

    I thought you said you had a great time serving drinks in the VIP section all night when you wore this outfit?” Amy asked.

    I did have a great time, I just left out the bit about me having no choice in it.” Chrissy said with a little giggle.

    You do still have the key for all this though right?” Amy asked looking a little worried.

    Yes and no.” Chrissy said with a pained look.

    What do you mean yes and no?” Amy asked sounding really worried.

    Well we do still have the keys, but they are on Becky’s keying at the club with her.” Chrissy said.

     “Why did Becky feel she needed to teach you a lesson Chrissy?” Ann asked, wanting to find out the real reason for why Amy was now locking in a bunny girl outfit.

    It was for a silly reason really, that I can’t really remember now.” Chrissy said with a shake of her head, as she avoided making eye contact with Ann.

    Ann could tell by the way Chrissy wouldn’t look her in the eyes that she was lying, but the biggest give away was the way Mandy had to stifle a giggle.

    Come Chrissy spill it.” Ann said in a firm voice.

    Chrissy let out a sigh before she said, “Okay. Becky had planed our costumes the other year for Halloween, but I sort of tried my costume on while Becky was out, and she found out about it. Needless to say she was a little upset with me for spoiling the surprise, so she sorted out with Sara to make the bunny girl outfit for last year, but I didn’t realised that it was really a trap to catch me out.” Chrissy said, as she looked at Amy now trapped in the same outfit. “I just had to try it on, so I did and that is how Becky found me when she got home from sorting something out at the club. She made me work at the club that night serving drinks.” Chrissy looked really ashamed by the time she finished talking.

    So you pretty much got caught the same way I just did then?” Amy asked, as she tried to undo the strap on one of her shoes.

    Yes I did Amy, and you won’t be able to undo the straps on them shoes, as they are also locked in place.” Chrissy said with a sad look. “The only part you can still remove are the bunny ears.” Chrissy added.

    What if I need to use the bathroom?” Amy asked looking worried.

    There’s a hidden zip under here.” Chrissy said, as she pulled on part of the costume that covered the crotch section. “Then you undo the zip on the fishnet tights.” Chrissy added with a smile.

    Sara really did think of everything didn’t she?” Amy said with a little sigh of relief.

    Well they did plan on me being able to wear it for a long time once I put it on. Becky keeps the key on her to stop me trying it on again without her permission.” Chrissy said, as she stood up. “I’ll go and give Becky a call, and see if she’s got someone who can bring the keys to us.” Chrissy added, as she made her way towards the kitchen.

    Please wait a minute Chrissy. Can you call Becky, but only ask her to bring the key home with her when she finishes work.”   Ann said.

    What are you saying sis?” Amy asked with a shocked look.

    You wanted to see what it felt like to wear a bunny girl costume, so now you’ll get the chance.” Ann said, as she looked at Amy. “You will keep the costume on until Becky’s finished work.” Ann added in a firm voice.

    But Ann! Becky won’t be home from work until after three in the morning. That means I’ll have to go to bed dressed like this.” Amy said, as she waved her hand over her outfit.

    Well if you’d asked Chrissy about letting you try the costume on, then she could have got the key off Becky, so she could have let you out of it before bedtime.” Ann said in a sarcastic tone. “Oh wait, you didn’t ask to borrow it did you, so Chrissy never got the key. So you could call this your punishment.” Ann added with a grin.

    I’m sure Becky would be okay with sending someone around with the key Ann. I don’t feel its fare to keep Amy locking in that costume like this.” Chrissy said looking worried for Amy.

    Don’t feel to bad Chrissy. Amy should have known better than to take something that didn’t belong to her without asking first, and she knows that. Don’t you Amy?” Ann asked, as she looked at Amy.

    Yes I do sister, and I’m sorry for entering your room Chrissy. Please forgive me.” Amy asked, as she looked up at Chrissy.

    I’ve already said I forgive you Amy, and I’d let you out of that costume if I could, but it looks like Ann is the one in charge of you’re punishment now.” Chrissy said looking really sad.

    I know you would never be able to punish Amy for what she’s done Chrissy, so I’ll do it for you.” Ann said in a flat tone of voice.

    Chrissy looked at Mandy to try and get her to help make Ann see some sense about letting her call Becky, so she can get the key sent home, but Mandy just looked as though she agreed with what Ann was doing.

    I’m sorry sis, but I have to agree with Ann on this, as I think Amy should have asked before she took that outfit.” Mandy said, as she looked at Amy with a sad look.

    I’ll go and give Becky a call then.” Chrissy said, as she made her way over to the kitchen door.

    Chrissy, can you please bring the phone in here and make the call? I’m sorry Chrissy, but I don’t trust you to not just get Becky to send someone around here with the key anyway.” Ann said with a little smirk.

    Chrissy went to say something, but realised that Ann had just working out what she was planning to do, so she just closed her mouth again, and went to get the phone out the kitchen.

    You really have come to realise just what kind of a person Chrissy is.” Mandy said, as she saw Chrissy vanish into the kitchen.

    I’m sorry if you think I’m being a little hard on Chrissy, but I really think Amy needs to learn a lessen from all this, and I know that Chrissy would never be able to carry it out.” Ann said looking a little worried at the way she just treated Chrissy.

    I’m sure Chrissy will be okay with it all, just as long as Amy doesn’t blame her for any of it.” Mandy said, as she looked at Amy to make sure she wasn’t going to blame Chrissy.

    I’d never blame Chrissy for any of this; I shouldn’t have taken the outfit without asking first. Please Ann; don’t do anything that will make Chrissy feel any worse than she already does.” Amy said with a pleading voice, as she looked at Ann.

    I’m sorry Amy, but you did a bad thing, and I plan to make sure you never want to do anything so foolish again.” Ann said with some anger in her voice, she was getting angry with Amy for putting her on the spot with Chrissy.

    Amy could see that Ann was getting angry, so she just decided to let Ann carry out her punishment, then she would plead with Chrissy to fully forgive her tomorrow.

    Chrissy returned with the phone, and then made the call to Becky at the club. She waited for someone to answer the phone.

    Hello, you’ve reached the closet, Beth speaking. How can I help you?” Chrissy heard Beth say down the phone.

    Hi Beth, its Chrissy here. Can I speak with Becky please?” Chrissy asked.

    Hi Chrissy. It’s strange to here you calling Becky here at the club, is everything okay?” Beth asked sounding worried.

    We’re all doing okay; I just need to have a quick word with Becky about something.” Chrissy tried to say in a happier sounding voice.

    Give me a second, and I’ll go and fetch her for you Chrissy.” Beth said down the phone.

    Thanks Beth.” Chrissy said, then she waited for Becky to come to the phone.

    Chrissy, is everything okay?” Chrissy heard Becky say down the phone sounding worried.

    Hi babe, everything’s fine, but I need to make sure you bring the key home with you for the bunny girl outfit at the end of the night.” Chrissy said.

    Tell me you haven’t put the bunny girl outfit on again. You know what I said I’d do if I caught you wearing it again.” Becky said in a firm voice down the phone.

    I haven’t put the outfit on again since last Halloween Becky.” Chrissy said in a hurt voice. “Do you really think I want to be stuck in that thing for two whole days?” Chrissy added sounding a little scared about it all.

    So why do you need the key then, if you’ve not put the outfit on?” Becky asked sounding puzzled.

    Amy saw the outfit the other week, and she decided to see what it felt like to be a bunny girl.” Chrissy said, as she looked at Amy sat on the edge of the sofa with her back straight, due to the corset being so tight.

    Why did you let her wear that thing without having the key to let her back out?” Becky snapped down the phone.

    I didn’t!” Chrissy snapped back. “What kind of a person do you think I am? She sneaked into our room and took it earlier tonight; I knew nothing about it until Ann led her into the living room earlier.” Chrissy said in a hurt voice, she couldn’t believe that Becky could even think that she’d let Amy put that thing on knowing that she’d be stuck in it.

    I’ll get Vic to drive the key over to you then, so you can get her out of it.” Becky said.

    Don’t bother doing that, Ann wants Amy to keep it on until you get home from the club at your normal time. Ann calling it her punishment, even though you must think it’s my idea.” Chrissy said in a sarcastic tone.

     “I’m sorry babe.” Becky tried to say, but Chrissy was to mad with her to take any notice.

    Just remember to bring the key home when you finish work later.” Chrissy said just before she ended the call without saying goodbye to her.

    Chrissy chucked the phone down on the sofa next to her, and then looked at Ann. “Was that good enough for you Ann?” Chrissy asked in such a way, that it didn’t need an answer.

    They could all see that Chrissy was really upset with the way the conversation went with Becky and how mad Chrissy was feeling by the look on her face. So they all just kept quiet.

    Amy had no idea that her taking the outfit and trying it on was going to cause so much trouble. Ann was mad with her, and Mandy backed up her idea for a punishment, and now Chrissy had fallen out with Becky over her wearing it. Amy just wanted to curl up and die at that very minute.

    Chrissy grabbed the phone off the sofa again, and took it back to the kitchen, so she could put it back on the base unit in there. Then she sat at the kitchen table to calm down.

    Do you think everything will be okay between Chrissy and Becky?” Amy asked, as she looked at Mandy.

    They’ll sort it out, but it may take a couple of days.” Mandy said with a sad look.

    I’m really sorry for all this Mandy.” Amy said with tears in her eyes again. “I guess you all really hate me now?” Amy asked as she let her head drop.

    Ann and Mandy were a little upset with Amy for causing all the trouble, but they both found it hard to not feel sorry for the poor thing, as she sat on the sofa wearing the cute looking bunny girl outfit. They each went over to the sofa she was sat on. They sat either side of her and then pulled her into a hug.

    We don’t hate you Amy, but we are a little disappointed with you.” Mandy said, as she passed her a tissue.

    That’s pretty much the same thing, isn’t it?” Amy asked, as she dabbed her eyes with the tissue.

    No they’re not sis!” Ann shouted, as she rapped an arm around Amy’s shoulders. “Do you really think we’d be sat here with you now if we really hated you?” Ann asked.

    I guess not, but I just feel really crappy at the minute. I think I hate me at the minute.” Amy said with a sigh.

    That’s the reason we don’t hate you Amy, because you’re doing enough hating for us all.” Mandy said, with a sad smile.

    Ann and Mandy both let go of Amy when she stood up. They both watched as she fluffed up her tale.

    Do you still want that wine you were talking about when you came up to the bedroom Ann?” Amy asked.

    Yes I do. I could do with it now, more than ever.” Ann said with a giggle.

    Do you want a glass of wine Mandy?” Amy asked, as she looked at Mandy.

    Yes I do, I’ll go and sort it out for us.” Mandy said, as she went to stand up, but Amy stopped her by putting a hand on her shoulder.

    I’ll sort it out Mandy. I am sort of dressed for the part anyway.” Amy said, as she tried to look down at her outfit, but only saw her own cleavage instead.

    You really don’t have to Amy. Just wearing that outfit in punishment enough.” Mandy said with a giggle.

    Yes I’m sure Mandy; I should give it a go. I may find it fun.” Amy said with a smile, as she turned around and wiggled her bottom at them both before running off to the kitchen, so she could get them both a glass of wine.

    Ann waited for Amy to vanish out of sight before she spoke to Mandy. “I’m really sorry about all this trouble. If I’d know that Chrissy and Becky were going to fall out over it all, I never would have brought Amy down stairs wearing that outfit.”

    Please don’t beat yourself up over all this Ann. You still would have needed to get Chrissy to call Becky anyway.” Mandy said with a sad look.

    Ann looked a little puzzled until she suddenly realised what Mandy was getting at. “I guess you’re right Mandy, I’m not thinking straight at the minute.” Ann giggled, as she slapped the palm of her hand to her forehead.

    I must say that I do think she looks really cure in that bunny outfit though.” Mandy said with a grin.

    She really does. I’m glad Amber’s not here to see it though; I think she’d have trouble keeping her hands off her.” Ann said with a giggle.

    Why don’t you take some photos of Amy while she’s dressed like that? I’m sure Amber would love to see them.” Mandy asked.

    That’s a really great idea Mandy. I’ll go and grab my camera now.” Ann said, as she jumped up off the sofa.

    Chrissy was sat at the kitchen table with her head rested on her arms when Amy got in there.

    Chrissy, are you okay?” Amy asked in a worried voice. “I’m really sorry for all the trouble.” She added.

    Don’t worry about it Amy, I should have told you the truth when you first saw the outfit, but I was too proud to tell you.” Chrissy said, as she sat up and looked at Amy with sad eyes.

    Amy could see that Chrissy had been crying, so she went over and sat next to her, so she could pull her into a hug.

    You’re not to blame for any of this Chrissy; I shouldn’t have taken your stuff without asking.” Amy pleaded with her. “I’m serving the others with wine, do you want some?” Amy asked.

    No thanks, I don’t really feel like doing anything right now.” Chrissy said, as she rested her head on Amy’s shoulder. “I think I’m going to head up to bed, as I can’t cope with watching Ann and Mandy punish you like this.” Chrissy added, as she broke the hug and stood up.

    Please don’t go to bed yet Chrissy. I really don’t mind the punishment.” Amy said with a smile.

    I’m sorry Amy, but I feel like I’m being forced to hurt my best friend, and I can’t stay down here and do that.” Chrissy said, as she left the kitchen.

    Amy let out a sigh, as she’d never seen Chrissy look so sad before. She sorted out the wine for Ann and Mandy, then took it into the living room on a tray.

    Ann was just coming back out her bedroom with her camera when she saw Chrissy heading up the hallway to her own room.

    Chrissy, can I have a word with you please?” Ann asked, as she walked down the hallway to catch Chrissy before she entered her bedroom.

    Chrissy just looked at Ann with tears running down her cheeks, as she entered her bedroom, and closed the door before Ann could get to her. Ann knocked on the door, and even tried to open the door, but Chrissy had locked it.

    Chrissy, please let me talk to you?” Ann asked as she knocked on the door, but she never got an answer, so she made her way back down to the living room.

    Amy looked a little puzzled to find Mandy sat on her own in the living room when she got back with the two wineglasses.

    Where’s Ann gone?” Amy asked, as she put the tray down on the coffee table, and then handed Mandy one of the glasses.

    She’s just popped up to get her camera, so she can take some photos of you to send to Amber.” Mandy said, as she took a sip from the wineglass. “Is Chrissy not coming back in here?” Mandy asked, as she looked around Amy at the kitchen door.

    No, she’s already headed up to bed. She doesn’t want any part of this punishment, she said to me just before she left the kitchen.” Amy said feeling really bad about all the trouble her little dress up session had caused.

    Oh I see.” Mandy said looking a little worried now herself.

    They both looked over towards the living room door when they heard it open. Ann entered the room looking a little worried.

    You okay Ann? You look a little worried about something.” Mandy asked.

    I’ve just seen Chrissy upstairs, but she wouldn’t speak to me, and it looked like she was crying.” Ann said with worry in her voice, as she sat on the sofa.

    Amy just told me she’s gone to bed.” Mandy said with a sad look. “She told Amy that she wanted nothing to do with this punishment we’re giving Amy.” Mandy added.

    I tried to tell her I didn’t mind, but she just said that she felt like she was being forced to do this to me.” Amy said, as she stood waiting for Ann to take the wineglass she was offering her.

    Ann sat and thought about why Chrissy would be thinking like that, then remembered how she’d spoke to her when she was going to call Becky.

    Oh god, I’m really sorry.” Ann said, as she put her hand up to her mouth in shock. “I can see why she’d be thinking like that now. I did force her to tell Becky not to bring the keys home until she finished work.” Ann added.

    Try not to let it worry you to much Ann; Chrissy has always been a little on edge about the whole Halloween thing since it happened.” Mandy said. “Just give her some time to get over it, and I’m sure everything will be fine again.” Mandy added just before taking another sip from her glass.

    Ann took a couple of sips, then she got her camera out, and started to get Amy to pose for her. Ann took lots of shots, then took the memory card out the camera and handed it to Amy.

    Will you load them onto your laptop, and then send them to Amber tomorrow night for me?” Ann asked with a smile.

    Sure sis.” Amy said with a grin.

    Amy took the empty wineglasses back to the kitchen when it was time for bed, then she let Ann and Mandy help her climb back up stairs. Mandy gave them both a hug before watching them head down to their bedroom. Mandy had to smile when she saw the way Amy was swinging her ass from side to side as she walked.

    Mandy was a little shocked, but happy to see that Chrissy had still got ready for bed, and then come and got in her bed. Mandy could see from the way she was tossing and turning that she was having nightmares, so she rushed to get ready for bed. Once in bed Mandy pulled Chrissy into a tight hug.

    Chrissy woke with a little scream, but soon calmed down when she heard Mandy speaking to her.

    Sssh it’s only me sis.” Mandy said, as she softly stroked Chrissy’s hair.

    Chrissy was having a nightmare about being forced to go everywhere in the bunny girl outfit, and everyone was trying to grope her. She was relieved to find out it was only Mandy cuddling her when she woke, and she was soon falling back to sleep feeling protected this time.

    Amy was a little worried about being in bed with Ann while she was wearing the heels, as she was really worried about stabbing her through the night while they slept.

    Maybe I should just go and lie on one of the sofas in the living room sis.” Amy said as she watched Ann getting ready for bed once they had both brushed their teeth.

    Don’t be silly Amy, I know I said this was a punishment, but I won’t see you sleeping on a sofa because of it.” Ann said, as she pattered the bed next to her for Amy to get in.

    This feels really weird sis.” Amy said, as she sat on the bad, and then slipped her feet into bed with the heels on.

    Maybe you’ll think twice the next time you decide to go trying on other peoples things without asking.” Ann said, as she turned the light off.

    Trust me sis, I will never do anything like this again. I just hope Chrissy will be okay, she looked really upset when she went to bed.” Amy added.

    I’m sure it will all sort itself out in time. I can’t see Becky letting it go on for to long.” Ann said with a little giggle. “Night sis.” Ann added.

    I don’t think she will. Night.” Amy said, as she closed her eyes and tried to get some sleep.

    Amy was woken some time later when she heard Ann scream, so she tried to sit up, but ended up on her knees at the side of the bed. She quickly turned the light on, worried that she’d just stabbed or scratched Ann with her heels.

    Oh god Ann, I am so sorry! Are you bleeding?” Amy asked sounding really panicked.

    Calm down sis.” Ann said with a little giggle. “You didn’t hurt me, it’s that dam fluffy tale you have. It tickled the back of my legs, and scared me.” Ann said, as she leaned over and stroked the said of Amy’s worried face.

    Sorry about that sis, but I really thought I might have hurt you.” Amy said looking relieved.

    I can see that baby sister. Now come on and get back in bed.” Ann said, as she waited for Amy to get back in before she pulled the covers back up over them both.

    Amy moved to the other side of the bed to make sure she wouldn’t be able to hurt her sister, but she still couldn’t get back to sleep while she was wearing the heels, so she gave up trying. She slipped out of bed and made her way down to the kitchen for a drink. She was really beginning to hate the heels now, as they were so high, that they made her feet ache all the time and her toes were being forced into the front part more and more.

    Getting down the stairs was scary without any help, but she got down in the end, and then headed for the kitchen. She’d not been down their long when she heard the front door open and close. Then she saw Becky enter the kitchen looking worn out.

    Hi Becky, tough night?” Amy asked with a worried look on her face. Not knowing how Becky was going to be with her after the falling out with Chrissy earlier.

    Hi Bunny.” Becky said with a week smile. “Let’s get a look at you then.” Becky added in a flat tone, as she waved her hand at Amy to get up and do a twirl.

    Amy jumped up and stepped out away from the table so Becky could see her properly, then she did a quick twirl for her, but lost her balance and fell over. She could have hurt herself, if not for Becky acting fast and catching her.

    You really need to be more careful in them heels Amy.” Becky said, as she helped her sit at the table again.

    Thanks Becky. I wouldn’t have blamed you, if you just let me hit the floor though.” Amy said looking really sad.

    Why would you think I’d ever let you get hurt if I could stop it?” Becky asked looking a little shocked at what Amy just said.

    Well I’m nothing but trouble, and now you and Chrissy are arguing because of me.” Amy said with tears running down her cheeks.

    Hay! Don’t start crying. Chrissy and I have spells like this. I was just joking with her on the phone, but I guess it didn’t come across too well.” Becky said, as she handed Amy a tissue out her purse.

    I’m really sorry about it all Becky.” Amy said, as she wiped her eyes.

    Have you been sat here waiting for me to get home?” Becky asked once Amy had done wiping her eyes.

    No, I was sleeping, but I woke when I heard Ann scream. I thought I’d hurt her with these heels, but I’d just tickled her with my tale.” Amy said with a little giggle.

    Shall we get you out of it all then now?” Becky asked, as she held up what looked like a playboy bunny key ring but it was a reverse of what the ones looked like on the outfit.

    Amy watched as Becky slotted it on to all the heads on the outfit, and then heard a click from them all. Once they were all unlocked, Becky helped Amy take the shoes off and then unzipped the costume, and undid the laces on the corset, but left Amy holding the front of the costume to keep her breasts covered.

    Thanks Becky.” Amy said, as she took a couple of deep breaths for the first time in hours.

    No problem Amy, but please be more careful next time you go raiding our wardrobe.” Becky said with a grin.

    I’ve learned my lesson Becky. I just hope you and Chrissy can sort everything out.” Amy said, as she gave Becky a thank you hug.

    We will Amy. I just need to give her some space for the time being.” Becky said, as she helped Amy take the shoes and other bits back up stairs.

    Becky followed Amy down to her room so she could put everything back in the bag with the bits she was wearing. Becky then headed back to hers and Chrissy’s room to get ready for bed then she climbed in to their bed, but felt lost without her baby to cuddle with.

    Amy went to the bathroom to put her bed cloths on and then went and got back in bed to enjoy some real sleep. She was soon fast asleep and having some really weird dreams about being a playboy bunny.

    Ann woke the next morning and sat up, she saw the bunny girl costume lying on the chair over near the dressing table. She looked over at Amy as she slept, and saw that she was now in her nightdress. Ann wondered if Becky had come into the room when she got home, as she never heard her come in and help Amy. Shaking off the thoughts for now, she made her way over to the bathroom to answer the call of nature before taking a shower and getting ready for work.

    Amy woke to the sound of Ann taking her shower, so she looked at the clock, and was shocked to see how late it was. She jumped out of bed, and went to the bathroom.

    Morning sis!” Amy shouted to Ann in the shower.

    Morning baby sister!” Ann shouted back. “When did Becky let you out of that costume?” Ann asked.

    I couldn’t get back to sleep after we woke through the night, so I went down stairs to get a drink, and she came in from work just after that. She unlocked everything so I could come back to bed, and get some proper sleep.” Amy shouted.

    Ann turned off the shower and stepped out before speaking again. “How was she with you when she got home?” Ann asked, as she dried herself off with a large fluffy towel.

    She seemed okay with me for saying the trouble I’ve caused, but she looked tired.” Amy said, as she finished on the toilet.

    Ann was worried about how things ended between her and Chrissy last night, and she now wondered if she did the right thing.

    Do you think I was out of line last night to treat Chrissy like I did sis?” Ann asked, as she looked at Amy.

    I’d have to say yes sis, you kind of made Chrissy look small when you told her what to do.” Amy said with a pained look.

    Was I really that bad?” Ann asked looking a little more worried now.

    Yes you were. I think Chrissy felt like she was the one that did something wrong, and it wasn’t helped by Becky not trusting her too.” Amy said, as she walked over to help Ann finish drying herself off.

    I do trust her; I’d trust her with my life.” Ann said looking shocked at what Amy had just said to her.

    That’s not what you said last night in the living room, when you told Chrissy what to do when she called Becky at the club.” Amy said.

    I didn’t mean I don’t trust her at all. I just meant I didn’t trust her not to help you get out of the trouble you were in.” Ann said in a sad voice.

    I think to Chrissy, trust is trust, and you and Becky have made her feel like she can’t be trusted.” Amy said it with a sigh at the end.

    I’ll have a chat with her when I get down stairs. I never meant to hurt her feelings.” Ann said.

    Speaking of getting down stairs, I better see about heading down there and making a start on breakfast.” Amy said with a grin, as she hugged Ann before running out the bathroom.

    Amy got down to the kitchen to find a fresh pot of tea on the table, and the paper sat next to it, but no Mandy. Just then she heard the kitchen door open, and she saw Mandy walk in.

    Morning Mandy. I see you beat me down today and made a pot of tea already.” Amy said, as she looked back at the table, after seeing whom it was walking in.

    Morning Amy. That wasn’t me, Chrissy made it just before she went back up to take a shower and get ready for work.” Mandy said looking depressed.

    Will she not be joining us for breakfast then?” Amy asked, as she looked over at the sink, and saw an empty plate with some toast crumbs on it.

    “No she won’t. She’s still really upset over what happened last night, and feels it best if she keeps out the way of everyone for the time being.” Mandy said, as she sat at the table and poured herself a drink.

    Ann was hoping to have a word with her this morning, so she could clear the air.” Amy said, as she took a seat at the table, and poured herself a drink out.

    I think we all made mistakes last night, but Chrissy was the only one to suffer because of it.” Mandy said. “Chrissy should have been the one to decide what punishment you got for taking her stuff, if any, but Ann and I did it for her. Then we made her carry it out for us.” Mandy was looking really sad now.

    But you never really did anything Mandy; it was Ann’s idea to keep me dressed like that.” Amy said.

    I know that Amy, but I should have stopped Ann, and let Chrissy decide, but I didn’t, which left Chrissy feeling all alone. So now she just doesn’t want to be around any of us.” Mandy said, as a tear ran down her cheek.

    Amy slid around the table, and wrapped her arms around Mandy. This was the first time Amy had ever seen her so upset.

    What do you want for your breakfast then Mandy?” Amy asked once she broke the hug with her.

    I think I’ll just have toast today, I don’t have much of an appetite this morning.” Mandy said, as she gave Amy a weak smile.

    Amy set to work making Mandy some toast. While that was toasting she put some bacon under the grill, and set about making Ann and herself a BLT each.

    Ann got down stairs, but was a little shocked to see Mandy eating toast, and no Chrissy or Becky helping to make breakfast.

    Chrissy and Becky not up yet?” Ann asked, as she took her seat at the table.

    Becky is still asleep I think, and Chrissy got up early and had breakfast before heading back up to get ready for work.” Mandy said, as she poured Ann a cup of tea out.

    Oh, I was hoping to have a word with her about what happened last night.” Ann said, as she took a sip from the cup Mandy passed to her.

    I think we need to give her some space for the time being Ann. I was just telling Amy how Chrissy feels about last night.” Mandy said, then she went on to explain what Chrissy had said to her up in her bedroom before she came down.

    I guess I did step in and take over, but I never meant for Chrissy to think I didn’t trust her.” Ann said looking upset.

    All we can do is give her some space now, and hope she will forgive us all. The real thing that’s bothering her is Becky, until they make up, we don’t stand a chance with her.” Mandy said with a sigh.

    Do you have any idea when that will happen Mandy?” Ann asked, as she took a bite of the sandwich Amy had just put down on the table in front of her.

    Your guess is as good as mine.” Mandy said with a shrug of her shoulders.

    Chrissy was sat on the edge of Mandy’s bed having just made it for her while she waited for the clock to say it was time to leave for work. She’d already been into her room and got her work cloths, and watched Becky as she slept for a couple of minutes. Chrissy was now dressed and waiting for Mandy to come back and get ready herself.

    Mandy came back into her room, and saw that Chrissy had made the bed, and she’d even cleaned the bathroom after taking her shower in there, and not in her own, saying that she didn’t want to wake Becky up.

    Thanks for making the bed, and cleaning the bathroom sis.” Mandy said with a smile, she was hoping to see a smile from Chrissy, but she never got one.

    No problem.” Was all Chrissy said, as she stood up and left the room to go down stairs and wait for her and Amy to finish getting read.

    Once down stairs, Chrissy didn’t want to risk bumping into Ann or Becky, so she went to the room they used as the home office, and sat flicking through some catalogues until Mandy and Amy were ready.

    Mandy and Amy found it weird to not see Chrissy and Becky saying goodbye to each other when they left for work. It just made Amy realise the trouble she’d caused by taking that costume out of Chrissy’s wardrobe last night. She wished she could do something to fix the problem, but she had no idea how to fix this, so she just sat in the back and looked out the window. It seemed like the longest trip to work they had all ever had, as none of them knew what to say.

    Becky woke when she head the front door close, and then the sound of a car starting up outside. She looked at the clock and realised that she’d slept later than she wanted to, so she jumped out of bed and ran over to the bedroom window just in time to see Mandy’s car pulling out the driveway. Becky’s heart sank, as she realised that she’d have to wait until tonight too beg for Chrissy to forgive her. She put her dressing gown on and then headed down to have a cup of tea and something to eat before doing the housework.

    Chrissy really could have done with taking the day off today, but didn’t really want to spend the day with Becky either, so she just sat in the car looking out the window as Mandy drove them all to work.

    Once at work they all got stuck in to opening the shop and sorting out the orders for the hotel, and then the Internet orders.

    Chrissy was doing her job, but not really saying anything beyond that point.

    Amy and Mandy tried a couple of times to get Chrissy to join in some fun with them, but she just walked off and got on with her job.

    Mandy had to pop out and pick up some new stock, so Amy took the chance to try and get Chrissy to talk to her beyond telling her what to do.

    Chrissy, can we talk please?” Amy asked with some pleading in her voice. “I’m really sorry about the trouble last night.” Amy added with a sad look, as she took hold of Chrissy’s hand, and led her to the seats near the counter.

    Will you please stop telling me how sorry you are about last night Amy! I’ve already told you I wasn’t that bothered about it all.” Chrissy said in a firm tone of voice. “It was Ann that wanted to make more out if it than I thought there ever was.” Chrissy added, sounding a little angry.

    That’s just the way Ann is, she saw that I had done a bad thing, so she punished me for it. I really didn’t mind, but I know what she did by making you call Becky to carry out that punishment was wrong, and so does she now.” Amy said, as she looked at Chrissy.

    Yes it was, and she should have left it up to me as to whether I wanted to punish you for any of it.” Chrissy was close to tears as she spoke. “I felt like nothing more that a servant in my own home last night when Ann spoke to me like she did.” Chrissy added with even more anger in her voice.

    “Ann just knew that you wouldn’t do anything to punish me, so she did it for you. She really didn’t mean anything by the way she spoke to you.” Amy tried to calm Chrissy down, but knew that she did have a point, and her sister did talk down to her in her own home.

    I know she doesn’t trust me, just like Becky doesn’t trust me.” Chrissy spat out. “One thinks I’m a wimp, the other thinks I’m a heartless bitch!” she added, as she stood up and went to sort out her makeup from the tears that had fallen as she spoke.

    Amy was in shock, as she watched Chrissy disappear through to the back of the shop. Amy wanted to follow her, but a customer entered the shop, so she had to wait until they had done and gone again before she could.

    Mandy got back before Amy had finished with the customer, and didn’t look happy that Chrissy wasn’t there to help her, but she waited for Amy to finish, and the customer to leave before asking Amy where Chrissy was.

    Where’s Chrissy?” Mandy asked Amy, as she marked of the stock she just sold, so Mandy or Chrissy could replace it later.

    She’s out back sorting out her makeup.” Amy said with a sad look. “I tried to sort out the trouble from last night, but it didn’t go as well as I hoped.” Amy added.

    I know what happened last night was wrong, but I won’t have her bringing it to the shop. Chrissy shouldn’t have left you out here on your own.” Mandy said in a firm voice, as she made her way through to the back room to have a word with Chrissy about it.

    Chrissy was just putting her makeup away after fixing the mess when Mandy burst through the doorway.

    Hi sis, did you pick up the stock okay?” Chrissy asked.

    Don’t hi sis me!” Mandy snapped. “What’s the idea of leaving Amy to run the shop why you play around with your makeup?” Mandy asked in a load voice, as she looked Chrissy in the eyes.

    I, I just got a little upset with some things Amy and I were talking about, and needed to fix my makeup before I could deal with any customers.” Chrissy said in a worried voice, as she backed away from Mandy, until she was stopped by the sink behind her.

    Could you not have waited until the customer had left before you came back here? Can I not trust you to do that one simple thing for me?” Mandy snapped.

    Chrissy was lost for words when she heard Mandy say that trust word again. Why had they all lost their trust in her, what had she done to make them all think like that. Chrissy felt the tears coming again, but she fort them back.

    Why am I being treaded like the bad person all the time! What have I done to make you all find me so untrustworthy?” Chrissy said, as she grabbed her purse off the table.

    Mandy reached out to stop Chrissy leaving the backroom, but Chrissy battered her hand away.

    Chrissy, don’t walk away from me when I’m talking to you!” Mandy shouted, as she tried again to stop her walking away, but Chrissy shrugged it off and went out into the main shop.

    I’m not a child, so I’ll do what I want when I want!” Chrissy snapped back at Mandy, as she made her way to the front door of the shop. “As I can’t be trusted to do anything right, then I’ll leave these here for you.” Chrissy added, as she took some keys out her purse and threw them on the floor.

    Amy just stood and looked on in shock, as she watched Mandy and Chrissy shouting at each other, then she watched Chrissy throw something on the floor that sounded like keys, just before walking out the shop.

    Mandy ran after her, but Chrissy had got on a bus just outside the shop before Mandy could stop her. Mandy walked back into the shop to see Amy stood holding two sets of keys in the hands.

    Could you not stop her Mandy?” Amy asked looking worried.

    No, she jumped on a bus before I could stop her.” Mandy said in an angry sounding voice. “What do you have there anyway Amy?” Mandy asked in a calmer voice when she saw Amy holding the keys in her hands.

    They’re Chrissy’s shop keys, and house keys.” Amy said sounding worried. “May I ask what happened just now?” Amy asked.

    I lost my temper with her, and she stormed out. But you just saw that bit.” Mandy said, as she put her hand to her forehead. “Oh god, what have I just done?” Mandy asked herself.

    Why did you lose your temper with Chrissy?” Amy asked in shock, as she’d never seen Mandy and Chrissy argue like that before.

    I wasn’t really mad at Chrissy, but I’ve had some dumb ass van driver clip the side of my car, and then I saw you trying to deal with a customer, so I guess I took it out on Chrissy.” Mandy said, as she sat on one of the chairs in front of the counter where Amy and Chrissy had sat earlier.

    You must have said some pretty heavy stuff to make Chrissy react like that.” Amy said, as she sat down next to Mandy.

    I can’t really remember what I said now. I think it was something about trusting her to look after the shop while I’m out.” Mandy stopped speaking at that point, as she realised what she’d said. “Oh god, I can be so stupid sometimes.” Mandy added, as she put her head in her hands.

    I’m sure she’ll be back later, once she’s calmed down.” Amy said, as she rubbed Mandy’s back for her.

    Chrissy was so upset that she had no idea where she was going, but she just had to get away from everything. She felt like her whole life had just fallen apart on her, and she now had nothing left. Chrissy got off the bus when it pulled into the city centre and then walked around the shop’s window shopping for a short time before stopping for a cup of tea at a café.

    Once Chrissy had drank her tea, she felt like she was thinking a little more clearer now, so she got out her mobile phone, and saw that she had a couple of missed calls from Mandy. This was due to her putting her phone on silent while she was on the bus. She scrolled down until she found the number for her real mum, then she pressed the call button.

    The phone rang a couple of times then she heard her mum speak. “Hello. You’ve reached the Clarke home, Holly speaking.” Chrissy’s mum said in her best posh sounding voice.

    Hi mum, it’s only me. Do you have time to talk?” Chrissy asked.

    Hello dear, what has you calling at this time of the day? Is everything okay?” Holly asked sounding worried.

    Things could be better mum, but I’m not hurt or anything like that.” Chrissy said, as she tried to put her mum’s fears at ease a little.

    Tell me what’s wrong dear, I can tell by the tone of your voice, that something upset you.” Holly asked.

    Chrissy spent some time telling her mum about last night, and then what happened at the shop, and how she couldn’t understand why everyone had stopped trusting her.

    Do you think it would be okay for me to come back to stop with you and dad for a bit while I try to work out what I want to do next?” Chrissy asked at the end of her explanation.

    “Don’t you think you should sit and talk to them all before you leave?” Holly asked, a little shocked that her daughter was about to give up on everything.

    What is there to be said mum, they don’t trust me, and so anything I say will just seem like a lie to them.” Chrissy said down the phone.

    Chrissy, you can’t keep running away every time life looks a little hard going. You have to work at sorting out your problems.” Holly said with a little pleading in her voice, that her daughter would listen.

    Does this mean you don’t want me back then?” Chrissy asked sounding sad.

    You will always have a home here dear, but I just think you’re making a mountain out of a mole hill over all this.” Holly snapped down the phone at Chrissy. “If this is what you really want, then give me a call when you get to the bus station to let me know what time the busses are.” Holly added.

    Thanks mum. I’ll call you back in a bit with the times then. Bye.” Chrissy said, as she waited for her mum to say bye, then she ended the call.

    Mandy was looking at her mobile phone waiting for Chrissy to return one of the missed calls she’d left her, when the shop phone rang.

    Hello you’ve reached Mystique’s, Mandy speaking.” Mandy said.

    Hello Mandy, its Holly here.” Holly said when she heard Mandy’s voice at the other end of the phone.

    Hello Holly. I’m sorry, but Chrissy isn’t here at the minute.” Mandy said trying not to sound too worried as she spoke.

    Do you know when she’ll be back, as I have to speak to her about something really important.” Holly asked, already knowing the answer.

    I’m err, not really sure when she’ll be back.” Mandy stuttered down the phone.

    Why do I get the feeling you’re holding something back, Mandy?” Holly asked.

    “I’m sorry Holly, but I had a set to with Chrissy, and she stormed out the shop.” Mandy said sounding really sad. “I’ve tried calling her, but she won’t answer my calls.” Mandy added.

    That must have been some set to Mandy, if she’s calling me and asking to come home.” Holly said, and then waited to hear what Mandy’s response was going to be.

    She did what!” Mandy shouted down the phone.

    Amy ran through from the back of the shop when she heard Mandy raise her voice, and the words “She did what.” Amy was scared that Chrissy had hurt herself in some way.

    I’m sorry Holly, but we don’t want her to do that. Things just got out of hand, and we all did and said stuff we didn’t really mean.” Mandy was close to tears again now, and Holly could hear that in her voice. “Do you know where she is at the minute Holly?” Mandy pleaded.

    I told her to give me a call when she got to the bus station, and found out the time for her coach. So you could start looking there for her.” Holly said, as she stood grinning.

    Thanks Holly.” Mandy said.

    I guess I won’t be making up her bed then Mandy?” Holy asked with a chuckle.

    Not if I can help it, and if I do miss her, I’ll be driving up to fetch her back. Sorry Holly, but I really need to go now. Bye.” Mandy said, as she ended the call.

    What’s wrong Mandy? Is Chrissy okay?” Amy asked sounding really worried.

    That was Holly, Chrissy’s mum. She just told me that Chrissy is about to get on a coach and head home to her, so we have to go and stop her.” Mandy said, as she locked the front door to the shop, and then pulled Amy along with her to the back door so they could leave.

    What about the shop, and the customers Mandy?” Amy asked, as she was being pulled along.

    Stuff the shop! We need to go and find our sister before we lose her.” Mandy said, as she pulled Amy out the back of the shop, and then she armed the alarm.

    Amy had time to look at the large dent in the rear door of Mandy’s car while she was locking up.

    Wow that is some dent Mandy.” Amy said, as she ran her hand through the centre of it.

    I know, but I don’t have time to worry about that now.” Mandy said, as she opened the door and almost pushed Amy into the car before running around to the other side and diving in her self.

    Amy had to grip the seat really tight as she watched Mandy fly through the traffic, trying to get to the bus station before Chrissy could get on a coach. Amy felt like kissing the ground by the time they pulled up outside the station. She was just happy to still be alive.

    Chrissy was looking at a timetable for the coach’s that were heading up to where her mum and dad lived, as she pulled her phone out, and called her mum back.

    Hi mum, me again.” Chrissy said when she heard her mum’s voice at the other end of the phone.

    Hello dear, have you got to the station then now?” Holly asked.

    Yes I’m here, and I’m just looking at times now.” Chrissy said, as she sat looking at the timetable. “The next coach will be leaving in an hour, and will get me up with you around midnight.” Chrissy said sounding a little shocked.

    Midnight! I’m not sure I want you travelling that late at night dear. Would it not be better to book into a hotel overnight and then travel tomorrow morning?” Holly asked.

    Chrissy went to speak, but a woman started speaking over the speaker system, so Chrissy had to move to a quieter spot before she could speak again.

    Sorry about that mum, but I had to move so I could speak to you.” Chrissy said, as she found a better spot to chat with her mum.

    She was a little noisy wasn’t she?” Holly said with a giggle. “Were are you stood now then dear?” Holly asked, using the woman talking over the speaker to find out where to send Mandy.

    I’m stood just inside the newsagents now near the ticket desk.” Chrissy said, as she looked at some of the magazines while she chatted with her mum.

    So are you still planning to travel today then Chrissy?” Holly asked with worry in her voice.

    Yes, I just feel so scared and alone right now mum.” Chrissy said, as she tried not to start crying again.

    Holly had to think fast, as she needed to guide Mandy to where Chrissy was, so she could sort her out before she could get on a bus. Holly went and knocked on her own front door, so she could get Chrissy off the phone long enough, so she could call Mandy and tell her where to find Chrissy.

    Oh, I’m sorry dear, but someone just came to the front door. Let me see who it is, and I’ll call you right back. Just stay where you are for now, so we don’t have to deal with that woman shouting.” Holly said, as she ended the call.

    Chrissy started flicking through the magazines, trying to find one to read on the coach.

    Mandy and Amy had run to the station after parking the car, but were not having any luck finding Chrissy. They stopped when Mandy’s phone started ringing; she pulled it out her purse hoping that Chrissy had changed her mind, but found it was holly calling her.

    Hi Holly. I’ve still not found her yet, but we’re at the station now looking.” Mandy said, as she tried to get her breath back.

    She’s in the newsagents near the ticket stand. I was just talking to her, and I’ll call her back as soon as I get off the phone with you dear. Now go and find her!” Holly shouted, as she ended the call.

    Holly says she’s in the newsagents over there.” Mandy said, as she pointed over to the newsagents at the other end of the station.

    Mandy and Amy were soon walking to the other end of the station looking for Chrissy.

    Chrissy jumped when her phone rang, but she answered it when she saw it was her mum.

    Hi mum, did you get it all sorted out?” Chrissy asked.

    Yes dear, it’s all sorted. I just told them where to go, and they did.” Holly said with a giggle, as she thought that she wasn’t really lying.

    Chrissy had to giggle, as she knew just what her mum was like with door to door sales people.

    Do you think dad will be okay with me coming home again mum?” Chrissy asked, as she was looking at a book while holding her phone under her chin.

    I don’t think he’ll get the chance to find out baby sister.” Mandy whispered in her ear.

    Chrissy jumped, and nearly dropped her phone, but Mandy caught it. Chrissy just looked at Mandy in horror, then she turned to leave, but was blocked by Amy standing on the other side of her.

    What the hell are you two doing here, and how did you find me?” Chrissy asked looking really worried, as she watched Mandy lift her phone up to her ear.

    Thanks for the help Holly; we can take it from here.” Mandy said with a grin. “We’ll call you later to tell you how it all went.” Mandy added.

    Thanks Mandy, for caring so much about my little girl and I’ll look forward to hearing from you. Bye for now.” Holly said before ending the call.

    Chrissy just stood with her mouth open, as Mandy handed her phone back to her. Then Mandy took one arm and Amy the other, as they marched Chrissy out the station and back to where Mandy had parked the car.

    I can’t believe my own mum is working against me.” Chrissy said, as she was pulled along.

    I can’t believe you were just going to run away.” Mandy said in a firm tone of voice.

    I thought I was doing the best thing for everyone.” Chrissy snapped. “Ann thinks I’m useless, you think I’m useless. Becky thinks I’m some heartless bitch, and I dread to think what Amy thinks I am.” Chrissy added, as she tried to break away from them both.

    Stop talking stupid and stop fighting with us!” Mandy snapped at Chrissy. “Do you really believe any of that? Well do you?” Mandy asked, as she stopped walking, and looked straight at Chrissy.

    Chrissy was really scared and didn’t know what to think any more, her brain had hit panic mode and shut down.

    I don’t know what to think anymore!” Chrissy screamed at them, as she started to cry, but found it harder and harder to breathe, and her chest felt really tight. Then she just blacked out.

    Amy and Mandy grabbed her before she hit the ground, but they both panicked, not knowing what to do.

    Chrissy, Chrissy! Please wake up.” Mandy was shouting at her.

    A young woman that seemed to know what to do soon joined them. “Please step aside miss, and I’ll take a look at her.” The woman said. “Was your friend stressed at all before she passed out?” She asked, as she checked her pulse and breathing.

    Yes we were having a very stressful time with her.” Mandy said, as she looked at how pale Chrissy had gone. “Will she be okay?” Mandy asked.

    I think she just had a panic attack, and fainted, but I called for an ambulance when she first passed out, so we better let her get checked out by them when they get here.” The woman said with a smile, as she left Chrissy lying on the ground with her head rested on Amy’s knee.

     The woman waited with them until the ambulance arrived, but then she vanished into the crown before Mandy could thank her again for all her help.

    Chrissy started to come round, but they wanted to take her to the hospital anyway, to make sure there was nothing else wrong with her.

    Amy went in the ambulance with Chrissy, while Mandy went and got her car, so she could meet them there.

    I’m sorry Amy.” Chrissy said in a week voice, as she pulled the oxygen mask away from her mouth.

    Don’t be silly Chrissy, and put that mask back on.” Amy said in a stern voice, as she lightly slapped her hand.

    They were soon at the hospital, and they were rushed into A&E. Mandy came and found them just as a nurse was taking some blood from Chrissy’s arm to check it for any problems that might have caused her fainting spell.

    Mandy sat and sorted out all the paperwork while they waited for the all clear. They waited for some time before a doctor came to chat with them.

    Hello ladies. Sorry to keep you waiting, but we just needed to make sure that you don’t have any problems we should know about. But you have a clean bill of health.” The doctor said with a smile. “It was just a panic attack, so if you could try and stop her getting stressed, she should be fine.” He added.

    I wish it was that simple doctor.” Mandy said with a sarcastic chuckle. Even Amy had to chuckle in the same way, when the Doctor said that to them.

    Chrissy just looked at them both with a hurt look as they helped her slide off the trolley.

    Amy and Mandy helped Chrissy out to where Mandy had parked her car. Chrissy was nursing a peace of cotton taped to her arm, where they had taken some blood. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the large dent in the side of Mandy’s car.

    Oh god Mandy, was that because of me?” Chrissy asked with a scared look.

    No silly, that is why I was in such a bad mood when I got back to the shop earlier. Some stupid van driver reversed into me while I was loading the car up with stock.” Mandy said, as she looked at the large dent.

    Did you really mean all that stuff you said back at the shop earlier Mandy?” Chrissy asked, as she helped her get in the back of the car with Amy.

    No I didn’t sis. I’m sorry for upsetting you even more than you already were.” Mandy said, as she leaned into the car and hugged her. “Please call me sis again; I really hate it when you call me by my name.” Mandy said, as she broke the hug.

    Mandy shut the door and then walked around and got behind the wheel before heading back to the shop to shut it all up properly, so they could head home so Chrissy could go and rest.

    Were you really going to get on a bus and head back to your mum and dad?” Amy asked, as she held Chrissy’s hand in the back of the car.

    Yes I was. I really couldn’t think of what else to do when Mandy got mad with me.” Chrissy said, as she looked down at her lap. “I know I’m nothing but trouble to you all.” Chrissy said in a sad voice.

    Hay don’t speak like that Chrissy. We just dropped everything to come and find you; we even spent a couple of hours in the hospital with you.” Amy said with a giggle. “How may people do you know that would do that for a trouble maker?” Amy asked with a grin.

    Not many I guess.” Chrissy replied with a little giggle of her own.

    Now that’s the Chrissy I love to see.” Amy said, as she saw Chrissy smile for the first time today.

    Mandy drove the car, but she was happy to see Chrissy smile for once. Seeing her baby sister pass out earlier, had really made Mandy see what really mattered to her, and she was sat on the back seat smiling.

    Once they pulled up outside the shop, Chrissy went to get out, but was stopped by Amy.

    You can stop right there young lady.” Amy said, as she stopped Chrissy taking her seatbelt off.

    I was going to help Mandy lock the shop up.” Chrissy said.

    With what? You handed your keys back over to Mandy before you quit your job remember?” Amy said, as she waved the keys at Chrissy, just before she got out the car, and went to help Mandy lock up.

    Chrissy remembered what she did with the keys now, and felt really sad again, that she’d given up her job. She was even more upset that Amy now had her keys. Chrissy wondered if Mandy had made Amy her partner now. She watched as Amy helped Mandy lock up, and she wondered if she would be able to get a job helping Cathy do the makeup at the hotel now she was without a job. Chrissy was snapped out of her thinking when Mandy and Amy got back in the car.

    Come on then, let’s see about getting you home.” Mandy said, as she looked over her shoulder at Chrissy sat on the back seat.

    Mandy could see that Chrissy was still worried about a lot of stuff, but she thought that some rest would be the best thing for now. They would all sit and talk about the other stuff after that.

    Amy jumped out the car and ran up to the front door, once they got home. Chrissy watched as Amy used her keys to open the door before entering. Chrissy was really shocked that Mandy had given Amy her keys for the shop, and the house. She was really beginning to wonder what else Mandy had given her already.

    Do you want to come and have a drink?” Mandy asked Chrissy once they were in the house.

    No thanks, I just want to go and lie down please.” Chrissy said in a sad voice, as she made her way over to the stairs.

    Do you need any help?” Mandy asked.

    No thanks, I can cope.” Chrissy said, as she headed up the stairs to her room.

    Amy and Mandy looked at each other, they both knew that something was still really wrong with Chrissy, but they would have to wait until later to find out what.

    Becky was sat at the kitchen table with Ann when Amy and Mandy walked in. Becky looked for Chrissy to enter, but looked worried when she never did.

    Where’s Chrissy?” Becky asked looking worried.

    She’s gone to lie down Becky.” Mandy said.

    I’m going to sort this out with her right now, as I’m getting sick of her mood.” Becky snapped, as she stood up and went to leave the room, but Mandy stopped her.

    Becky, I think you better take a seat and let me explain some thing’s to you.” Mandy said, as she forced Becky to take her seat again.

    Mandy and Amy sat down and then spent the next ten minutes telling Ann and Becky all about Chrissy’s little adventure, and them ending up in the hospital.

    She was really going to head home to her mum and dad over all this?” Becky asked looking shocked that she nearly lost the one she loves.

    I think she just got herself all worked up, and then she panicked.” Mandy said, as she let out a big sigh. “I think she’s still really bothered about something though, but we will have to wait for her to come back down to find out what it is.” Mandy added, as she took a glass of juice from Ann when she handed it to her.

    How are you doing Amy?” Becky asked when she saw how worried Amy was about her friend.

    I’m doing okay, but I can’t help thinking that it’s all my fault. I never should have put that stupid costume on last night.” Amy said, as she started to cry.

    Mandy was soon pulling her into a hug, and Becky passed her a tissue so she could wipe her eyes.

    Don’t cry Amy, Chrissy doesn’t blame you for all this. She’s just confused about everything that happened.” Becky said in a soft voice. “I bet she wanted to stick up for you, but was too scared of making Ann mad with her if she did.” Becky added.

    Chrissy did say something like that at work before Mandy came back and shouted at her as well.” Amy said, as she wiped her eyes.

    That should show you how much she cares about you then Amy.” Mandy said, as she let her out of the hug.

    It does, that’s why I feel really bad about it all now.” Amy said with a sigh.

    That just shows the strength of your friendship for each other.” Becky said, as she pattered Amy’s hand while she smiled at her. “Do you feel up to helping me sort dinner out?” Becky asked.

    Sure, but I will need to pop up and get changed first.” Amy said, as she looked at her self.

    You go and get changed, and I’ll make a start.” Becky said, as she stood up and made her way over to the freezer.

    Amy left the kitchen to go and get changed with Mandy following her. They parted with a hug at Mandy’s door then went to get changed. Amy took a quick shower, and then slipped on some clean underwear before slipping on her bathrobe. Then she headed back down to the kitchen, so she could help Becky with dinner.

    Chrissy had slipped out of her work cloths, and slipped under the cover of her bed, and was soon asleep. She woke some time later still feeling really depressed, but she knew that she needed the toilet, so she slipped out from under the covers and made her way to the bathroom. Once she’d finished in the bathroom, Chrissy returned to the bed and just sat on the edge of it, as she looked down at her slippers. Chrissy had no idea what to do now.

    Why do I feel like a stranger in my own home all of a sudden?” Chrissy said to her self, as she fell back on to the bed and just looked up at the top of the canopy on the bed. “If I stay up here, then I’ll keep out of any more trouble.” Chrissy added, as she crawled up the bed, and laid her head back on the pillow.

    Amy got back to the kitchen and asked Becky what she needed her to do.

    What do you want me to do then big sister Becky?” Amy asked with a grin.

    Well baby sister Amy, I think you can sort out making some coleslaw, and then help me chop everything up for the mixed salad.” Becky said, as she checked on the gammon joint in the oven, and the baked potatoes.

    Amy sorted out what she needed to make the coleslaw, and then set to work. Once that was done she helped Becky make a mixed salad.

    Ann was just sat at the table and watched the two of them work, but she was missing Chrissy working with them though. She was snapped out of the daydreaming when she heard someone enter the kitchen. Ann turned hoping to see Chrissy stood there, but found it to be Mandy coming back down dressed in her bathrobe.

    Feel any better now Mandy?” Ann asked with a week smile.

    I feel a little better, but I still can’t believe someone hit my car, and I took it out on Chrissy.” Mandy said looking really sad about it all.

    The poor thing has had a rough couple of days. I wish I’d let her decide whether or not to punish Amy for what she did now.” Ann said looking just as sad as Mandy did. “Do you think she’ll ever be okay with me again after last night?” Ann added with a sigh.

    I think we all have to earn Chrissy’s trust again at the minute, apart from Amy that is, as I think Chrissy still feels like she let her down by not standing up for her.” Mandy said, as she looked at Amy helping Becky.

    Well dinner is ready, so I’ll go up and let Chrissy know.” Becky said, as she walked over to the kitchen door that led out into the hallway.

    Are you sure you don’t want me to go up and call her down for dinner?” Mandy asked.

    We’ve not spoke since she hung up on me last night, so she will only worry even more if I don’t go and tell her dinner is ready.” Becky said with a pleading look, just before she left the room.

    Mandy could see the look of love that Becky had for Chrissy as she left the room. She just hoped that it all went okay up there.

    Amy went over and sat at the table with Ann and Mandy. Ann wrapped an arm around her little sister’s waist, and smiled at her.

    Do you forgive me for last night baby sister?” Ann asked as she hugged her.

    Do you really need to ask that question sis?” Amy said, as she rested her head on Ann’s shoulder.

    I guess not, but I just wanted to check.” Ann smiled, as she kissed Amy on the forehead. “I need to remember that Chrissy isn’t use to having such a bossy big sister.” Ann added with a giggle.

    Becky got to the bedroom door and slowly opened it, and found Chrissy lying on top of the covers with her back to the door. Becky walked around the bed and looked to see if Chrissy was sleeping or not. Seeing her eyes shut, Becky knelt down at the side of the bed, and just watched Chrissy as she slept.

    Chrissy had heard someone enter the bedroom, so she closed her eyes, hoping they would see her asleep, and just leave again. But the person didn’t leave; they just came around the bed and settled down right in front of her. Chrissy slowly opened one eye and saw Becky looking right at her, so she quickly turned over to face away from her.

    Becky went to smile at Chrissy, but didn’t get the chance before she turned over. This left Becky starring at the back Chrissy, which left Becky very tempted to slap her behind for her. Becky knew this wouldn’t help matters, so she took a deep breath and just spoke to her instead.

    Chrissy, will you please turn back over and speak to me?” Becky asked, as she softly rubbed Chrissy’s back for her. Becky knew that Chrissy really liked having her back rubbed.

    I don’t want to talk to anyone any more.” Chrissy said in a sad voice. “I’ll only get myself in even more trouble if I do.” Chrissy added with her voice starting to crack, as she started to cry into the pillow.

    Becky jumped up onto the bed and then onto the other side of Chrissy, so she could look at her. Chrissy went to turn over, but Becky was ready for that, and sat on top of her and pinned her to the bed.

    I’m sorry babe, but I’m not ready to give up talking to you just yet.” Becky said, as she looked down at the side of Chrissy’s face. Becky leaned in closer and started to nibble her ear.

    Stop that Becky! Just leave me alone!” Chrissy shouted, as she tried to break free, but Becky was that little bit stronger. “Why did she save me? Why did Amy save me that day?” Chrissy asked, through tears.

    What ever made you ask that babe?” Becky asked looking shocked at what Chrissy just asked.

    Why did Amy risk her life to same mine, when I wouldn’t even stand up for her last night with her sister?” Chrissy asked.

    Becky could see what had Chrissy so worked up now, so she let go of her arms, and then slid off her, and just sat on the bed next to her. “She saw what we all see in you Chrissy. A very caring and beautiful woman.” Becky said.

    All I see is an untrustworthy evil bitch, that’s to scared to stand up for someone that thinks of them as her best friend.” Chrissy said, as she wiped away the fresh tears.

    Do you really think any of us see you in that way really?” Becky asked, looking shocked. “Or is that just how you feel right now?” Becky added.

    I don’t know what to think any more, I just feel so alone.” Chrissy said, as she curled up into a ball on the bed next to where Becky was sat.

    You’re not alone baby.” Becky said, as she leaned down and pulled Chrissy’s head up so she could kiss her on the lips. “Would I do this if I didn’t love you?” Becky asked just before her lips made contact with Chrissy’s.

    Chrissy was soon wrapping her arms around Becky, as the kiss got a little more passionate. Becky could feel Chrissy start to relax in her arms.

    “So are you going to stop acting so foolish, and come down for some dinner?” Becky asked with a smile, as she broke the kiss.

    I’m not really hungry, so I’ll just stay up here while you all eat.” Chrissy said, as she looked Becky in the eyes.

    Well you can sit and watch us eat then, but you’re still coming down stairs.” Becky said with a stern look that told her she was going to do what Becky said.

    Okay, but I must warn you now; Money will be a little tight for some time.” Chrissy said, as she sat up and slid over to the edge of the bed.

    How come? What you been buying now?” Becky asked with a puzzled look.

    I’ve not been buying anything.” Chrissy said with a hurt look. “I don’t have a job any more. I kind of quit today.” Chrissy added with a worried look.

    I thought you just threw the keys at Mandy? She never told me you quit.” Becky said. “I’m sure you’re still a partner in the business with her.” Becky added with a giggle.

    Amy has the keys now, and I got the impression that she’s going to be using them from now on.” Chrissy said, as she looked down at her feet. “I don’t blame Mandy for making Amy her partner; she’s a much better person than I am anyway.” Chrissy added, as she stood up and walked over to where her purse was.

    Babe, Mandy can’t just make Amy a partner without you signing some paperwork, and I can’t see Amy wanting to take your job anyway.” Becky said, as she stood up and walked over to Chrissy. “What are you doing now?” Becky asked, as she watched Chrissy pulling something out her wallet.

    I’m going to give Mandy my company credit cards back. She already thinks me untrustworthy; I’m not going to give her reason to doubt me any more.” Chrissy said, as she pulled them all out her wallet.

    I really do think you’re being silly now babe.” Becky said. “Come on, lets go and get this all sorted out.” Becky added, as she grabbed Chrissy by the hand and led her out the bedroom.

    Amy and Ann were just bringing everything to the table when they saw Becky enter the kitchen pulling Chrissy along behind her by the hand. Becky led her over to the table, and sat her down in her normal spot, then she set about helping Ann and Amy finish serving up all the food on the table.

    How you feeling now sis?” Mandy asked, as she looked at Chrissy.

    I’m feeling much better now, thanks for asking Mandy.” Chrissy said without looking up from the table. She’d not looked at any of them since she entered the kitchen.

    I thought I told you to stop calling me Mandy, I’m your sister.” Mandy said in a firm voice.

    Sorry sis.” Chrissy said in a quiet voice.

    Don’t you have something to give Mandy?” Becky asked, as she looked at Chrissy from over near the cooker.

    Chrissy shot Becky an evil look when she said that, but she went in her pocket, and pulled something out.

    Mandy looked at Chrissy’s hand, but couldn’t make out what she had in it.

    What you got there sis?” Mandy asked.

    I thought I’d better give you these back now I don’t work for you any more.” Chrissy said with a shaky voice, as she put the credit cards down on the table in front of Mandy.

    What are you talking about sis? You don’t work for me, we’re partners!” Mandy said in a load voice.

    I saw that Amy now had my keys, and thought that she was your new partner.” Chrissy said, as she looked up at Amy, and then Mandy again.

    I was only looking after them for you Chrissy!” Amy said, as she ran over to her after picking up both sets of keys off the side. “Here you go sis.” Amy added, as she sat down next to her, and handed her the keys back.

    I thought you said that sorting out the shop was now your job though, when we went back to the shop after leaving the hospital?” Chrissy asked with a puzzled look.

    I did, but only for tonight, as you still looked really pale when we got back to the shop.” Amy said with a smile. “I could never take your job off you sis. I love you too much to ever do anything like that to you.” Amy added, as she wrapped her arms around Chrissy and hugged her.

    Does this mean you don’t all hate me then?” Chrissy asked, as she let Amy hug her.

    Yes we all hate you babe, can’t you just feel the hate in the room?” Becky asked in a very sarcastic way.

    They all had to giggle at the way Becky said it, even Chrissy had a little giggle, as she broke the hug with Amy, and then wiped her eyes with a tissue Mandy passed her.

    Chrissy looked at Ann, but looked away again when Ann looked at her. Chrissy still wasn’t sure how Ann really felt about her now, after what happened last night. Chrissy soon looked up at Ann again when she heard her speak.

    Chrissy, I’m really sorry about last night. I had no right to step in and take over Amy’s punishment for taking your stuff, and then wearing it without asking.” Ann said, as she walked over and sat at the table. “I’m kind of that use to having Amy as a baby sister, that I just treated you the same way. I never gave any thought to how you’d take me treating you like that. Please forgive me?” Ann added with pleading in her voice.

    Do you really see me as another baby sister Ann?” Chrissy asked with wide eyes.

    Yes I really do, that is why I just automatically took over the sorting out of Amy’s punishment. It wasn’t until this morning, that Amy made me see that this would be all new to you.” Ann said with even more pleading in her voice for Chrissy to forgive her.

    I thought you just saw me as a wimp, or some servant to be told what to do.” Chrissy said, as she looked back down at the table, to afraid to look Ann in the eyes.

    Oh god Chrissy, I could never look at you that way, and I am touched that punishing my baby sister could affect you like this. I know she has a real good friend in you.” Ann said, as she started to cry.

    Chrissy got up and walked around the table, and then sat herself down on Ann’s knee, as she hugged her. “I forgive you big sister.” Chrissy said, as she also started to cry again.

    So is everything okay again now then?” Mandy asked, as she looked around the room at everyone.

    Not quite.” Becky said, as she looked at Chrissy. “I still want to have a word with someone about them almost running away.” Becky added with her hands on her hips.

    Chrissy, who had been sat on Ann’s knee grinning, suddenly stopped, as she looked over her shoulder at Becky.

    I’m sorry about all that. I just got really scared when Mandy arrived back at the shop shouting at me. I had no idea how to deal with it.” Chrissy said, as she played with the belt on her dressing gown.

    I’m just glad that holly called me to say what you were planning to do, or it would have been one hell of a trip to fetch you back.” Mandy said with a smile.

    I still can’t believe mum did that to me.” Chrissy said with a shocked look.

    Are you sorry she did?” Mandy asked.

    No not really. She did try and talk some sense into me, but I just wouldn’t listen to her.” Chrissy said with a sigh.

    I think you better giver her a call later, and say sorry for worrying her, and also thank her for helping you sort it all out.” Becky said, as she brought the last of the food over to the table.

    Chrissy got up off Ann’s knee and took her place at the table again, and then let Becky and Amy fill her plate up for her.

    I’ll call her after dinner, as it looks like I’m not getting a say in whether I have any or not.” Chrissy said, as she watched them pile the food up on the plate.

    You make sure you do.” Becky said with a grin. “Babe, why don’t you ask Amy the question you asked me upstairs?” Becky asked, as she looked at Chrissy.

    Becky! No I can’t, I was just being silly. I can see that now.” Chrissy said through gritted teeth.

    What question is that Chrissy?” Amy asked.

    It really doesn’t matter Amy, don’t worry about it.” Chrissy said, as she put a fork full of food in her mouth.

    Okay then I’ll ask her for you.” Becky said. “Amy, if you knew back on the day you saved Chrissy’s life what you know now, would you have still saved her life?” Becky asked.

    In a heart beat.” Amy said right away.

    Even after what happened last night?” Becky added.

    Yes. Where is this going Becky?” Amy asked looking a little puzzled.

    Chrissy was worried that she failed you last night because she didn’t stick up for you. That’s what’s been bothering her all this time.” Becky said with a smile, as she looked at Chrissy.

    Is this true Chrissy? Did you really think you failed me as a friend just because you couldn’t stand up to Ann?” Amy asked.

    Yes I did. I’m sorry for not speaking my mind last night.” Chrissy said, as she pushed a peace of gammon around her plate with her fork.

    My life wasn’t in danger last night, but I know that if it really mattered, then you would be there for me.” Amy said, as she held Chrissy’s hand and smiled at her.

    You know I would Amy.” Chrissy said with a smile, as she realised that she was just being silly about the whole thing.

    Am I forgiven then for being silly?” Chrissy asked, as she looked around the table.

    We should all be asking you that one sis.” Mandy said with a giggle.

    Shall we just say that we all forgive each other then, and forget about it?” Amy asked.

    They all smiled, and gave a nod to say yes, and they all got on with eating their dinner.

    Once they had all finished, Ann and Mandy made a start on washing and drying the dishes while they sent Chrissy to call her mum with Becky in tow, and Amy was sent to sort out sending the photos from last night to Amber.

    Amy went up to her room, and fired up her laptop, then she plugged in Ann’s memory card out her camera into the slot. She zipped up a file with all the photos in it, and then emailed it to Amber with a little note saying she’d call her shortly to talk about them with her. Then she shut down her laptop again, and headed back to the kitchen to grab the handset.

    Did you send them all to Amber?” Ann asked, as Amy was grabbing the phone.

    Yes I sent them all, and I’m just about to call her now to chat about them.” Amy said, as she found the speed dial button for Amber at home.

    Amy hit the button, and then waited for someone to answer. It rang four times before Amy heard Claire’s voice at the other end.

    Hello Claire speaking, how may I help you?” Claire said.

    Hi Claire, its Amy here. How you been keeping?” Amy asked in a happy voice.

    Hello Amy. Everything is going really well here, and I love looking after the girls.” Claire said happily back down the phone. “What about at your end, is everyone okay?” She asked.

    We’re all doing really well here.” Amy said, leaving out all the trouble from last night, and today. “I was wondering if Amber was around.” Amy asked.

    Yes, she’s in the studio with Zoe and Donna. I’ll just take the phone to her.” Claire said, as she made her way to the studio.

    Amy knew that Zoe and Donna were the two girls that Amber had asked to move in with her after they left her in her new home a couple of weeks ago. Amy heard Claire talking to someone, then she heard Amber shout Amy’s name. The next thing Amy heard was Amber shouting her name down the phone.

    Amy! How you doing baby sister?” Amber shouted down the phone at her.

    Hi Amber, I’m doing really well, but we all still miss you.” Amy said sounding a little sad as she said it.

    I miss all you too.” Amber said with a pout to her voice. “What you been up to then since we last spoke yesterday?” Amber asked, trying to sound a little happier.

    I’ve sent you a zipped file with some photos of me dressed in a costume. Ann thought you might get a giggle out of it.” Amy said.

    What sort of costume?” Amber asked sounding excited.

    Open the file and find out.” Amy said grinning down the phone at her.

    Okay then, just give me a couple of seconds to log into my email account, and I’ll take a look.” Amber said, as she dropped down the design program they were using, and then logged into her email account and found the email from Amy.

    How’s collage going?” Amy asked, as she waited for Amber to open the email and unzip the file.

    It’s going really well, I’ve caught up on all my work, and I’m even ahead in a couple of my classes already.” Amber said with pride in her voice. “Okay the file is unzipped, and I’m just about to open the photos in my viewing software now.” Amber said.

    It was really quiet for a couple of seconds, then Amy heard all the girls at the other end of the phone whistle.

    Wow Amy, you look really hot in that costume. Where ever did you get it?” Amber asked.

    I borrowed it from Chrissy last night. I’ve always loved the way it looked, and just had to try it on when I saw it.” Amy said down the phone.

    I can see why you really like.” Amy heard one of the other girl’s say, just before she let out a squeal.

    Is everything okay there Amber? That sounded painful.” Amy asked.

    Everything is just fine here. Donna just dropped a book on her foot.” Amber said with a giggle.

    Is she okay?” Amy asked sounding a little worried for the poor girl.

    She’ll be okay baby sister, she had her shoes on, so it dulled most of the impact. Amber said, as she flicked through the photos one after the other.

    Amber was getting quite turned on by the images she was looking at of Amy. She wished she could hug her right at that very minute, but she knew she couldn’t.

    Amy went on to tell Amber all about her finding the costume the other week, and then about her taking it from Chrissy’s closet last night with out asking first. Then she went on to tell her everything else. Amber was worried for Chrissy, and asked if she was feeling okay again now, after Amy told her about the panic attack and the hospital trip.

    Amber told Amy off for taking the costume without asking first, but she had a good giggle when she found out that she’d been locked in it until Becky got home just after three in the morning.

    Amy said her goodbyes, and then passed the phone around the table so the others could all have a quick chat with Amber, then they ended the call so they could all go and get ready to go out to the club.

    Chrissy had just finished doing her makeup when there was a knock on the bedroom door. Becky went over to the door and opened it to find Amy stood there holding the garment bag with the bunny girl outfit in it.

    Hi Becky, Chrissy. I was just returning this to you both.” Amy said with a wiry look.

    Oh thanks Amy. I’ll let you put it back; I guess you remember where it came from?” Becky asked with a grin.

    Amy just looked a little sheepish as she entered the room, and returned it to the large walk in closet. Once she’d done that she returned to the bedroom.

    I am really sorry for all the trouble I caused you two. I wish I could make up for it some how.” Amy said with a sad look.

    “Please Amy, just forget about it. I really didn’t care about what you did; I was more worried because I didn’t have the key to get you back out of it.” Chrissy said, as she gave Amy a hug. “I did think you looked really cute in it though.” Chrissy added with a giggle.

    I felt really good in it, even if the shoes were a little high.” Amy giggled, as she broke the hug with Chrissy. “Do you think you’ll ever wear it again yourself Chrissy?” Amy asked.

    I doubt it Amy, not unless Becky asked me to. I don’t think I could cope with wearing it for two whole days.” Chrissy said with a shudder, as she thought about being stuck in it for that long.

    You do realise that I’d never do that to you babe, I was only joking when I said that to you.” Becky said, as she walked over to where Chrissy and Amy were stood. “I’d really like to see you in it again one day.” She added, as she wrapped her arms around Chrissy’s waist, and pulled her in for a kiss.

    You know I’d do anything for you my lover.” Chrissy said in a raspy voice, as they broke the kiss.

    Good, so promise me you’ll never think about running away again.” Becky said with a grin, just before she kissed her again.

    I promise.” Chrissy replied with down cast eyes. She still felt a little foolish over her reaction to everything that happened to her since last night.

    Oh I have something for the two of you.” Becky said, as she went over to her purse, and then her bedside table draw.

    Chrissy and Amy both watched her dash around, and then return to where they were stood still. Then she held out a hand to each of them at the same time. They both held out a hand each to see what Becky had for them.

    Becky dropped something into their hands and then waited for them to see what it was.

    Both girls looked a little puzzled at first, then they realised that it was the key for the bunny girl costume. They each looked in the other’s hand, and saw that they both had a key.

    You have two keys for the costume?” Amy asked.

    Yes I did.” Becky smiled. “Just in case we ever lost one of them.” Becky added with a giggle.

    Why have you given us the keys though babe?” Chrissy asked with a puzzled look.

    I want you to have fun with all the cloths in there. I wasn’t happy seeing you worried and upset over the threat I made to you over the bunny costume baby, so I am giving you each control over it now.” Becky said, as she held out her arms to hug them both.

    Chrissy and Amy both ran into her arms giggling about the fun they could have wearing the costume.

    They all headed down to wait for Vicky to turn up once Ann knocked on their bedroom door.

    Vicky arrived, and they all headed off to the club for a night of dancing. Amy was ready to have some fun with Chrissy; she wanted to show her that she really was her best friend.

    They spent most the night on the dance floor, or walking around the club chatting to some of the other girls. Amy was happy to see Becky having the slow songs played, so she could spend some time dancing with Chrissy. Even if she did feel a little sad that Amber wasn’t there to dance with her. She didn’t normally have too much time to feel sad, as Ann or Mandy would turn up, and dance with her.

    How are you feeling now best friend?” Amy asked with a grin, as they took a break from dancing, and headed back up to the VIP section.

    I’m feeling much better now best friend.” Chrissy replied with an even bigger grin. “I really didn’t feel like coming out tonight, but I’m glad I did now.” Chrissy added, as she wrapped an arm around Amy’s waist, and rested her head on her shoulder.

    I’m just glad to have you in my life full stop.” Amy said, as she wrapped her arm around Chrissy’s waist, and then rested her head on Chrissy’s.

    Chrissy and Amy sat and rested for a little while, and then returned to the dance floor for some more fun. They were both worn out by the end of the night, and ready to head home and get some sleep.

    Mandy dragged Chrissy to see her mum the next day, as she was still worried about Chrissy’s panic attack the day before. Prue did some tests and gave her a clean bill of health.

    Chrissy found it really touching to see just how much they all really did care about her, and she wondered why she got so worked up about everything now.

    Amy was never far away from Chrissy after that day. Chrissy wondered if Amy was scared of really losing her best friend.

    Life fell into a normal routine again after that with the girls all going to the club on a Tuesday, and Saturday night. Amy would call Amber every night, and then pass the phone around for them all to say hi, and chat for a bit.

    It was on a Wednesday night a couple of weeks later that Amy was sat by the phone waiting for Amber to call her. She couldn’t call Amber, as she was in a later class. Claire and the other girls had all made plans to go to the cinema, so calling the house would be a waist of time.

    Amy was getting worried, as the time was getting on, and Amber still hadn’t called yet. Amy didn’t think that classes went on so late.

    Do you think everything’s okay?” Amy asked, as she looked at the time on the clock, seeing it was just after nine in the evening.

    Don’t worry sis, I’m sure she’ll call any minute.” Ann said, as she cuddled with her baby sister on one of the sofas in the living room, while they watched a movie.

    The movie ended just before ten, and Amber still hadn’t called, so Amy grabbed her mobile and called her. The phone seemed to ring for a really long time before she heard someone answer it, but even then no one spoke to her.

    Hello, hello! Amber are you there?” Amy asked, but no one answered her. Then the call was ended.

    Maybe she’s having trouble with her phone, or she forgot to recharge it.” Chrissy said, as she sat up from where she’d been cuddled up with Mandy.

    That sounds about right for Amber.” Ann said with a giggle. “Come on sis, its getting late, and you have work tomorrow. I’m sure you can go one day without talking to her.” Ann added, as she helped Amy to her feet.

    I guess you’re right sis, but I’ll just try her once more to make sure I rang the right number.” Amy said, as she once again selected Amber’s mobile number, and called it.

    No one answered at all this time, so Amy thought that Chrissy could be right, and Amber had just forgot to charge her phone. Amy tried calling the landline for the house, but all she got was the answering machine, so she left a message for Amber and hung up.

    They made sure everything was turned off, and locked up before they all headed up to bed. Hugging at Mandy’s bedroom door, they all said goodnight, and then went into their rooms.

    Amy was fast asleep when she woke to the sound of voices coming down the hallway towards hers and Ann’s room. She looked at the bedroom door just as it opened and she saw Becky, Chrissy and Mandy enter the room.

    What’s going on?” Amy asked, as she put her hand over her eyes to stop the glare of the light hitting her eyes after Becky turned it on. “What time is it?” Amy asked, as she tried to focus on the clock.

    I’m sorry Amy, but we have some really bad news to tell you.” Becky said, as she sat on the edge of the bed, and looked at Amy to make sure she was awake enough to full understand what she was about to say.

    Chrissy had gone to the top of the bed and wrapped an arm around her ready for when Becky told her the news.

    What’s wrong! Why do you all look so worried?” Amy asked looking really upset now.

    Ann had woke up by now, and Mandy had gone around to the other side of the bed to prepare her for the news Becky was about to tell them.

    What’s going on?” Ann asked, as she sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes before looking at the clock and seeing it was just after one in the morning.

    I’m sorry, but I have some bad news about Amber.” Becky said.

To Be Continued.

Remember your comments are the Author's only form of payment! So leave one if you like this story!

 

Edited By ChrisW

up
156 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Part 18 is up!

I edited this myself instead of farming it out to HOPE because of time constraints.
Sara Has promised to send me Part 19 tomorrow! So I wanted to get 18 out ASAP! It was the logical thing to do, so Hope pleas don't get mad. If I had, had time you would have gotten this to edit, not that there was much to do! Sara "IS" getting better! "Really"

If you see a typo then I missed it! So please let me know about it!

HUGGELS
ChrisW

Konichiwa

Typo

I did notice that there were at least two instances of 'wore' that were spelled 'whore'.

Saless

"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

Typo Fixed

The Whore is no more! "ROFL"
She is now a wore!

HUGGELS!
ChrisW

Konichiwa

Aggghhhh

A cliff hanger aaaggghhhh please please dont let anything too bad happen, so long as Amber is alive and can recover and she can still get with Amy everything will be okay.

How am I going to sleep with this kind of worry aaaaggghhh I really hope the next part gets posted soon I am not sure how I will cope with the pressure of wondering what Becky is about to say.

Great chapter thanks Sara and thanks Chris for editing it.

I am really looking forward to the next part now, I just hope she isn't dead.

Megumi :)

me\ goes to look at high quality wigs in advance of the hair pulling me will do (sigh)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

I know something I won't tell!

06/14/09 03:00 hrs. Sunday morning!
I have in my computer Part 19 that Sara just sent me!
I'll start editing it tomorrow/today Sunday, about noon and post it asap!

I see you shiver with anticipation. But maybe the rain. Is really to blame. So I'll remove the cause but not the symptom...

HUGGELS
ChrisW

Konichiwa

Cruel cliffhanger!

She's having a nightmare, right? Please?

Now I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Will this bring them together to stay?

Saless

"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

Crossing My Fingers

jengrl's picture

Please let Amber be okay. I know my heart stopped when Becky ,Mandy and Chrissy came in the room to tell Amy and Ann about Amber. Hopefully whatever happens will make them realize just how important it is to say what you are feeling for each other and don't hold back. You might not get the chance if you don't. I really kind of thought that a crisis would have to occur to drive home just what they really mean to each other. I guess it is a somewhat hopeful sign that the girls were not sobbing as they came in. We have all been rooting for Amy and Amber to get together. I hope we won't be heartbroken.

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

Keep up the good work

Each day I check for another part to this story. The stories flow so well. Each part I just can't wait until I get to the end and then I cant wait until the next part is up and ready to read. Please keep up the good work. Your work is very enjoyable to read.

No!

I was going to use Aaarrgghh, but since I used that last episode...

I wonder what's happened to Amber - she seemed to be fairly settled at college, with secure accommodation, secure grades on the course, and secure transport. Perhaps she crashed en-route home and is in hospital. That would certainly account for the entire household being absent. Let's hope she's not too seriously injured, and maybe when Amy visits, it will provide the ideal opportunity for the two to declare their love for each other...

 


EAFOAB Episode Summaries

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

I still want to leave a comment.

No no no... Please tell me Amber is ok.. Even though i can just skip to comment and click to the nexy chapter. I still in love with this story though. Next chapter here I go....