Dominic and the Daddy Domme - Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version

Dominic and the Daddy Domme - Chapter 2
Copyright 2023 by Heather Rose Brown

In this chapter, Nic experiences kindness and support from his new friend while recovering from the harsh treatment of his parents.

=-=-=

Di frowned while running her fingers through her short, thick hair. Her pale blonde spikes had been turned silvery-blue by the bright lights of the nearly empty parking lot we were walking through. "Sorry we couldn't get your suitcase," she said as we approached her microvan.

I ignored the icy wind slapping my ponytail against the back of my head while adjusting the reclaimed bookbag dangling from my shoulder. "I'm surprised you were able to talk the night manager into giving me anything," I said, then smiled at my friend before adding, "I really appreciate your help."

She smiled back while pulling open the driver's side door, then said, "Glad I could help," before climbing in and closing her door.

After opening the passenger door, I plopped into the seat, then rested my bulky bag on my knees before pulling the door closed. The slam of the door interrupted something my friend was saying, so I turned to her and asked, "What was that?"

"It's okay, I'll take care of it," Di said as she reached over my waist.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked while she felt around for something near my right hip.

She pulled straps across my shoulder and lap while saying, "I'm making sure my passenger is safe."

My mouth hung open when she clicked my seatbelt into place. Eventually, I shut my mouth, then pulled my bookbag close and said, "Oh ... ummm ... you didn't need to do that."

"I don't mind," Di said while adjusting her own seatbelt.

After being left high and dry by my parents when they nuked my college funds, having someone being concerned about me being safe was comforting. I reached behind my neck and played with the wispy end of my ponytail while saying, "That really means a lot to me."

She grinned and nodded before pressing the ignition button. After the car rumbled awake, my friend pressed another button, and warm air began blowing from the vents near my feet.

My tense, aching muscles began to relax. I let go of my hair and stifled a yawn with the back of my hand, then said, "That feels nice."

Di's grin grew as she pulled out of the Bayview Hotel parking lot.

After we merged with the late night traffic, my friend glanced at the bag on my lap, and said, "That's some nice embroidery on your backpack."

"Umm ... thanks," I said while running my fingers over the flowers stitched into the front pocket of my bookbag.

My friend was quiet while switching lanes, then asked, "Did it come like that?"

"Actually," I said as my cheeks warmed, "I added the design to hide a tear I hadn't noticed when I picked my bookbag up from a thrift shop."

Di glanced down again, then said, "You did a good job."

"Thanks," I said as the warmth in my cheeks spread to my ears.

After we pulled to a stop at a traffic signal, she asked, "Are you taking any textiles and apparel design classes in college?"

"Actually, I'm majoring in business management," I said. "At least ... I was."

My friend brushed a few stray hairs from in front of my eyes, then said, "I know things are pretty bad for your right now, but they'll get better."

I let out a shaky breath, then said, "I wish I had your confidence."

A playful twinkle danced in Di's eyes when she drove through the intersection and said, "I'll just have to be confident enough for both of us."

=-=-=

There were a few dull clicks to my left a moment before I opened my eyes. "Hey there, sleepyhead," My friend said as seatbelts zipped across my stomach and chest. "We're home." A cool breeze swept across me when she stood up.

"Oh wow," I said while wrapping goosebumpy arms around my bookbag. "How long was I out?"

"A few minutes," she said before taking a step back. "Want some help out?"

"I'm good," I said as I pulled myself out of the fading warmth of the plush seat I'd been dozing in. I gasped when I stood up, both at the beauty of the starry sky, and at how much colder the night had gotten.

"You feeling chilly?" she asked while shutting and locking the door behind me.

I slipped one of the straps of my bag over my shoulder while trying to decide how to respond. At first, I was tempted to say I was fine. After contemplating how she reacted the last time I'd stretched the truth, I said, "I guess I'm sorta ... I mean ... yeah, I kinda am."

Even though I couldn't read her expression by the pale light of the waning moon, there was a hint of approval in her voice when she said, "Let's get you inside, where it's nice and warm."

"Would you like me to adjust the temperature in the guest room?" asked a lilting voice with a british accent from the shadows of the dark house towering over us.

Di nodded and said, "Yes, please."

I took a step closer to my friend and asked, "Who's that?"

"My name is Ada," said the disembodied voice while a pair of lamps on either side of the front door lit up a small porch.

"It's nice to meet you," I said while attempting to rub away the goosebumps on my upper arms.

"The pleasure is all mine," Ada said in a voice that managed to be reserved as well as friendly. "Won't you come inside?"

"Come on," Di said before leading the way up the short cobblestone path to the porch. "I'll make formal introductions once we get you out of the cold."

=-=-=

Warm puffs of air flowed from the floor vent near the front door when I followed Di into a narrow hallway. Subdued lighting over several doorways brightened while a british voice from somewhere nearby said, "To the right you will find the kitchen, dining room, and playroom."

Blinking with both sleepiness and surprise when I heard the last room's name, I tried to ask my friend if she had any kids, but I wound up letting out a huge yawn instead.

Di smiled and winked at me, then hung her leather jacket on the coatrack by the door while saying, "We may need to put off the house tour for tomorrow, Ada. Is the guest room ready?"

"Of course," Ada said while the staircase to the left was being lit by a row of ceiling lights. When the last light came on, her voice sounded a little distant when she said, "The guest room can be found up here on the second floor, through the first door to your right, Miss."

I frowned while looking up in the general direction the voice seemed to be coming from, and said, "I'm ... ummm ... not a Miss."

Ada's voice sounded closer, and a very embarrassed, when she said, "Oh, I do beg your pardon. Would you prefer Sir, Miz, Mix, or some other title?"

I shrugged while my tired brain tried to figure out the last title, then said, "Would ya mind just calling me Nic?"

"It would be my pleasure, Nic," she answered in a relieved voice that seemed to be coming from a distance again. "If you'd like to come upstairs, we can get you tucked into bed."

=-=-=

My half-lidded eyes popped open when I entered the guest bedroom. "Oh wow," I said in a voice softened by awe. "This is so ... so ..."

Di stepped through the door behind me while saying, "If it's too girly, you're welcome to use my bedroom."

I glanced around the tastefully decorated room, then said, "Oh, this isn't girly at all."

My friend raised an eyebrow while asking, "Are you sure?"

I shifted from foot to foot while trying to think of a way of explaining how much I liked the room. It reminded me of the changes I'd tried to make to my parents plans for redecorating my bedroom when I was eight. But how do you explain something like that without sounding weird, or gay, or ... whatever I was?

After a lot of internal debate, I said, "Well ... the yellow gingham bedspread is a bit ... I guess ... frilly, and the daisies on the wallpaper are pretty," I bit my lower lip, then added, "but ... they're subtle touches which add charm to the room, rather than making it particularly girly."

A broad smile spread across Di's face.

"I'm glad to hear that," she said while striding across the room. She tapped the top drawer of a tall dresser and said, "There's some pajamas that should fit you in here. My last guest didn't leave behind a lot, but you're welcome to borrow anything you find in here."

I smiled back and said, "Oh wow ... thank you! I'd forgotten about not having my suitcase."

There was a maternal (paternal?) warmth in her eyes when she walked towards me and said, "It's no problem, sweetie." Before I could react to the pet name, she lifted my bookbag from my shoulder, rested it on the bed, then said, "I'll give you some privacy, so you can change."

I barely had time to nod my thanks before my friend had walked out of the room, closing the door behind her with a quiet snick. Once I was alone, I wandered over to the dresser, pulled open the top drawer, and winced at the faint squeak.

Even though I knew I'd been given permission to use what was in the dresser, I still felt a twinge of guilt when I looked in the drawer. To my surprise, the pajamas on top were a simple red and black plaid. But, when I pulled them out of the drawer, I noticed the red lace lining the cuffs.

Even though they weren't that bad, I folded the first pair of pajamas back up. After setting them on top of the dresser, I looked at the second pair. They were a rich honey color, decorated with tiny white roses. When I ran my fingertips across the fabric, it felt incredibly soft, and a bit silky.

My heart thudded when I thought of how my parents would react to seeing me wear something so pretty. I shoved those thoughts aside as I lifted the pajama top up, then draped it across my front. The thought of actually wearing it made me a little giddy.

At that moment, I realized it was long past time to stop trying to please my parents. I smiled to myself while removing the hairband from my ponytail, then began getting changed.

up
54 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I think Nic is going to be

I think Nic is going to be guided astray, in the nicest way possible.

__

Estarriol

I used to be normal, but I found the cure....

You may be right. ;)

While I definitely don't see Di guiding Nic into anything that might be harmful, I do see her encouraging him to explore some things that would make his parent feel he's being led astray. Although I only have a rough idea what that might be at the moment, I'm pretty sure it'll be something nice. :)

Ada is intriguing

This Ada personality sounds rather intriguing. I am not sure if Ada is an AI (with avatar), a cyborg or a flesh-and-blood maid. I somehow feel as if I have fallen into some kind of twilight zone with the “appearance” of Ada.

But this also reminds me of a “prediction” a class-mate made 35 years ago at our high-school graduation party. He was the oldest of our class of 14, since he and his siblings had to take turns going to secondary school, as was quite common among the rural population back in the 1980s. He pledged to host our 10-year anniversary reunion, and as part of that pledge he wrote an essay predicting where and how he would find each and every-one of us class-mates to invite us to the 10-year reunion. He nailed it spot-on for about a third of us, and managed to get rather close for another third, but missed the mark for the rest of us. For me — the first, and only, person to own a personal computer in our community — he predicted that by 1998 I would be married to a [humanoid] robot. Well, he missed the mark by at least another 25–30 years.

Until now that has not yet happened. Although NASA has done a lot of research and experimentation to develop a robotic assistant for and on the ISS. And the Japanese have experimented rather extensively with robotic and humanoid robotic assistants to test the general acceptance in the customer service industry. And even though there is a niche fetish where sex dolls are used as some kind of companion, technology has not yet advanced sufficiently for AI and robotics to be able to fulfill our basic human need of an emotional relationship.

Ada came out of nowhere!

I really find Ada interesting too, especially since I hadn't even planned to include her when I started writing this story. I'd been stuck about how to move the story along after Di suggested going inside the house, when I thought about a butler or maid speaking up. Somehow, that idea morphed into Di having an Ætheric Domestic Assistant. I guess Ada should be spelled Æda, but I made up the abbreviation after I thought of the name. Also, I just like the name Ada. :)

Excellent

I just read this story today.... not sure how I skipped it when you posted it but I would love to read more of it. I really want to see where you take it if you write any more chapters.

EllieJo Jayne