Oggie comix

Printer-friendly version

WARNING: This illustrated story (aka comic) contains violence against a transgendered person, including an attempted rape. That's why I rated this story 'Mature Subject' rather than 'General Audiences'. While the main character isn't just a helpless victim, this story definitely has some scenes some might have difficulty reading, especially if they've been the victim of violence. While this story doesn't end as badly as it could, it's pretty far from the disney-esque ending I usually write today.

I created this illustrated story a number of years ago when I had recently moved to a new area and heard about transgendered people being stalked there and about some other things that had been happening to them. It was a time when I realized bad things didn't happen in other places to other people. It could happen where I live. It could happen to me.

That's why I created this story.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Oggie
Story, art, and characters copyright 1999-2007 by Heather Rose Brown

Espisode 1



Espisode 2




up
60 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Very intense

Frank's picture

Heather Rose,

Good graphics! Very in your face and unfortunately very realistic. I look forward to see how it continues.


Huggles!!

Alexis

Hugs

Frank

Now I Wonder

What happens next

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Very realistic

This is a very stark and realistic encounter with a bully who has no conscience. The dialogue is very real unfortunately. All I can say is I'd like to know what happens next.

With super love & big as the sky hugs
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."