Gaby Book 25 ~ Only Five Minutes ~ Chapter *27*

Printer-friendly version
Book 25 full cover.jpg
Gaby

Book 25
Only Five Minutes

by Maddy Bell
Copyright© 2019 Madeline Bell

After all the excitement of the last few weeks culminating in the trip to Austria, surely Gaby can get back to some sort of 'normal'?

Well it wouldn't be Gaby if it was that simple would it?

 

*Chapter 27*
Chastised

 
Our delayed departure from Harburg had several posiitive results, Dad had plenty of time to sober up, everyone got to relax more than usual and me, Mand and Soph got to explore the attics again – well Mand for the first. So okay, last year I got 'tricked' into one of Soph's ancestors dresses and was literally sewn into it, but I wasn't falling for that trick again.

"This is well cool,” Mand opined.
"Told you,” I pointed out.
"Don't you guys ever throw anything out?” de Vreen asked the same question I did last year.
"Not much,” Soph replied with a shrug, "You never know when a broken chamber pot will come in useful,” she concluded dropping said bit of china back into the box it shared with other broken pottery.
"Is it all catalogued now?” I enquired.
"Catalogued?” Mand queried.
"For the museum,”Soph explained for Manda, "Pretty much, think there's a few boxes of rubbish not done.”

"What do you reckon this is for?” Mand asked as she turned the weird chunk of metalwork over.
"Metal knickers?” I suggested when it clanked shut.
"Chastity belt I think,” Soph proposed.
"Can you imagine being locked in that while hubby went off to the Crusades?”
"Hardly a belt is it,” Mand pointed out, "And who was it for, a five year old, its tiny.”
"Well it had to be tight to work,” Soph observed.
"But still, I bet its only about sixty centimetres, even Gabs wouldn't fit.”
"Hey I'm not that big.”
"Prove it,” Mand taunted
"I don't need to.”
"You could put around your waist to see,” Soph suggested.
"I bet it won't fit, its tiny,” Mand stated.
"Gis it here,” I huffed, well a girls got her pride.
"You'll have to take your jeans off.”
"Hmph!” I undid my denim and slid them clear of my waist.
"You want me to put it round?” Sophia asked.
"I can manage,” I huffed, pretty much snatching the metal work from de Vreen's hand.

I turned the thing around to work out how it went, what I thought at first was the waist hole was in fact a leg aperture, the flappy bit just closed around the waist and I guess got padlocked shut. Method worked out I tried to get it around my middle, it was certainly tight, I eased myself as far as I could into the fixed half and tried to close it. Not happening, I wasn't at the right angle.

"Its not that far off,” Mand conceded.
"If I could just get it a bit straighter.”

A second attempt with it upside down was no better but I'm sure the belt bit would fit if it wasn't for the rest of it.

"Guess there's only one real way to check, put it on properly,” Soph proposed.
"Not likely!”
"Guess we'll never know then.”
"Its not like we can lock it,” Mand additionally pointed out.

Well that was true enough, the open end pushed through a slot and you then had to put some sort of lock through the hole in the end to secure it. I opened and closed it a few times, in, out, I guess the row of holes allowed for a bit of adjustment. We'll see who's a fatty!

"Okay, I'll do it.”
"Yes!” Mand hissed.

I put the ironwork down, then removed my boots and peeled my trousers off of my legs.

"Nice lingerie Bond.”
"They're comfortable okay,” I told Taxis whilst rearranging my cotton briefs a bit better.
"You want some help?” Mand offered.
"Think I can manage,” well you can't be too careful, it would be just like this pair to lock me in somehow.

I stepped into the fixed leg hole and slid it up past my knee where it got a bit snug.

“'snot gonna fit,” I mentioned.
"Its those cycling thighs,” Mand suggested.
"I dunno,” Soph poked at my thigh, "Stand on your toes.”
"Why?”
"Makes your legs thinner.”

Sounds like bull to me but whatever, I stood on my toes and with a bit of help from Soph, sure enough it pulled up all the way.

"Close it then,” Mand instructed.
"Gis a chance.”

I carefully swung the loose section into place but whilst the tab reached the loopy bit it wouldn't go in.

"Its close,” Manda stated after giving it a push herself.
"Try on your toes again,” Sophia suggested, "I'll push it together.”

Okay, they say pride comes before the fall but this thing isn't gonna beat me. The first attempt was a wash, I couldn't balance long enough.

"Lean on me,” Mand instructed.

I rested my hands on her shoulders and tried again, there was a firm pressure around my middle as Soph pushed it together.

"Nearly, breath in.”

I took a deep lungful of air and ui'm guessing the tab slid into place as Soph let out a 'yes!'.

"Happy?” I asked dropping my heels back to the floor, conscious now of a constant pressure around my waist and over my lady bits.

Mand shrugged, "I guess.”
"Your turn Amanda,” Soph suggested.
"I'm bigger than Gab, not by much but thats tight.”
"I know, you can try the bridle,” Soph enthused as she disapeared for a moment or two.
"Bridle?”
"Fitting, much!” I allowed as Taxis returned with what looked like the skeleton of a full head helmet, "Scolds bridle, they used to put them on nagging women basck in the day.” Sometimes following Dad around museums does have some positive pay back.
"I do not nag and I am not putting that on.”
"Chicken, squawk, squawk!”
"Its easier than the chastity,” Soph pointed out opening the back of the cage to show her.
"I dunno,” Mand erred, "Whats that flat bit for?”
"Thats what stops you talking,” I took the bridle from Soph, and pushed my face in, "See, it goes over your tongue an stops you talking.”

Bad mistake, it was quite a tight fit and in waggling the thing to get back out the back half swung shut with a clunk.

"Et I oen!”
"I cant, its jammed itself inside,” Soph told me after tugging at it.
"Ot?”

Mand had a look, an experimental tug but nope, it was stuck fast.

"Ate!”

Don't panic Bond, its not locked, its just stuck, lets get the chastity belt off and at least I can be dressed to go get some help. I tried hooking a couple of fingers inside the belt to pull it apart but it was too tight by far.

"Let me have a look,” Soph suggested.

Well I was hardly in a place to veto that idea.

After a bit of tugging, poking and cursing it was still clasped around my waist.

"I can't move it, I think we need help.”

Why me?

"Jannis and Sara are downstairs I think,” Mand told us.
"They'll have to do,” Sophia agreed, "Can you walk Gab?”
"Urgh?”
"We can't take her downstairs like this,” Mand opined.
"True, don't want to scandalise anyone,” Sophia snarked.

I just flung my arms skyward.
 

Ten minutes later we'd got my jeans on although they wouldn't do up over the iron knickers, boots were back on my feet and we started the descent to the occupied levels of the tower. Doesn't sound difficult but when you've got steel knickers on and your trying to stop the stupid thing wedged on your head moving too much, well fun not.

"Saz? You in there?”
"What?” the dismembered tones of Sara Taxis as was demanded.
"Er, we've er got a situation?”
"What've you done now?”
"Not me, Gaby.”

Blame me! There was a muffled conversation before the door sprang open, Jannis behind it.

"What the?” he exclaimed seeing my becaged head, "You've got to see this Saz!"
"Can we come in,” Soph hinted.

Well a brief explanation of how the cage got stuck on my head, a bit of grunting from Jan and after thirty minutes of eating the iron tongue I was free!

"Urgh! You got anything to drink, that thing tastes vile.”
"There's lemonade on the dresser.”
"Thanks.”
"You really need to stand your ground with my sister Gaby, the dress last year, then this,” Sarah pointed out.
"It was an accident,” Soph offered in her defence.
"Yeah Gabs was showing me how it worked,” Mand added.

The lemonade was pretty much flat but it did get rid of most of the er, metalic taste from my mouth, how anyone coped with having one of these things on their head for maybe weeks, well not nice.
 
"Erm, there's something else,” I started.
"This I have to hear,” Jannis grinned.

I undid the zip fully and tugged my jeans down.

"Whoa, less of the striptease” Sara told me.
"I cant get this off either,” I sighed.
"She's just a magnet for trouble,” Jannis stated.
"Well mittelalter torture devices,” Soph added with a giggle.
"Not helping,” I whined.
"It pushed together but it won't come back out,” Mand helpfully advised.
"Ew, thats so nasty,” Sarah stated as her husband fell about laughing.
"Its not funny.”
"Okay, let me take a look,” Jan got out between guffaws.

"Its well wedged, I can't shift it,” my 'saviour' announced after waggling, bashing and twisting my unwanted metal underwear for several minutes,
"But it worked okay before I put it on,” I groaned.
 

It was two hours later that the parents returned from their walk and we had to go through the whole explanation again – well we left out the bridle – do I look stupid? No don't answer that.

"Hmm,” Dad hmmed, "I think I see the problem.”
"Which is?”
"Its wedged.”
"We'd worked that out already,” I groaned.
"No, not just stuck, its wedged in place, it needs to pull out straight or the holes get caught.”
"Well unwedge it then.”
"You got any tools Ludi?”
"Maybe a small electrical screwdriver,” the Duke advised, a man just about containing his amusement.
"Think we need something a bit beefier,” Dad sighed, "Lets get you out to the Hymer.”

Do you know how undignified and embarrasing it is to have your Dad extricate you from a medieval chastity belt that you shouldn't've been 'wearing' in the first place? Very and it doesn't help when the owner of said item happens to be your friends dad, your host and he finds it hilarious. Once Dad had it figured the two of them had me released in a couple of minutes, seems it was so tight on my middle that it was me that had trapped myself.
 

"Any chance of a bit less drama, at least until we get home Daughter?” Mum enquired.
"I didn't mean to,” I started.
She sighed, pausing from her clothes packing, "You never do kiddo, trouble just seems to find you.”
"Yeah,” I agreed with a sigh.”
"I hope you apologized to Ludwig.”
"Yes Mum.”

About the chastity, yes, Sara and Jannis are sworn to secrecy about the other, er, item!
 

"Its been good to see you all again,” Marianne told us as we congregated on the car park prior to our departure.
"Thank you for inviting us,” Dad offered.
"Sorry about the er, incident,” Mum added, giving me a Look.
"No harm done,” the Duke grinned, "Let me know those dates Dave and we'll get something sorted.”
"I will, thanks Ludwig.”

While the 'seniors' exchanged farewells, Soph, Mand and myself were making our own goodbyes.

"I'll talk to mama about Köln,” Soph told us.
"That'd be so cool,” Mand enthused.
"And I'll send you that CD,” I promised.
"I can't believe I know a real rock star,” Soph gushed.
"Well I wouldn't go that far.”
"Time girls,” Mum called over.
"See you soon Gabs,” Soph mentioned as we hugged.
"Yeah,” I agreed as we seperated.
"I'll miss you Amanda.”
"Me too,” de Vreen agreed, "I mean I'll miss you too.”

So okay their hugging was a little bit beyond a quick goodbye, at least they weren't necking.
 

As we weren't calling on my sister on the way back, well Mum had suggested it but Dad vetoed it as its a long enough drive back as it is, anyhow, we got on the autobahn and just followed the signs for Frankfurt. We needed fuel, and a comfort stop so we took a break at Spessart services, which turned into a late lunch having only had coffee and cake since breakfast. Then it was the long haul across to the airport with its usual traffic jams through the roadworks before picking up the road north.

"When are you back at school?”
"Wednesday,” Mand sighed, "You?”
"Same.”
"Which means....”
"Mu-um?”
"Wha-at?”
"Can we have a party?”
"I'm listening.”
"Well we haven't seen anyone since before Chrimbo, well not really, we were thinking we could have a late New Years party?”
"And when exactly were you thinking of holding this soireé?”
"Tuesday?”

There was a pause, I saw Dad's shoulders go as my parents communicated by telepathy.

"No more than twenty, you do the catering, we'll supply the drinks.”

Yes!

"Okay.”
"What, no arguing, put it in the diary Dave, no arguing over party.”
"Yes luv.”

By the time we turned off to drop down to Nieuweid the invites were out and de Vreen and I had pretty much got the organisation under control. Well to be fair, apart from the invites there isn't much left to do, a trip to the supermarket for food supplies, one of the lads can sort the music, job done.

 
© Maddy Bell 14.07.2019

up
124 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Only Gaby

One minute stuck in midevil torture devices, the next planning a party. I kept shouting "no don't put that on Gaby", but she didn't listen. She certainly has her adventures.

At least the got them off

Imagine how "interesting" it would have been back home. And what would Max have said?

Won't happen again huh?

Jamie Lee's picture

Gaby is an easy mark if she is confronted with a challenge. Gaby has a competitive ego that's as wide as the universe. And just like last time, it was her competitive ego the girls played on that got Gaby into another fix.

One of these days, if Gaby doesn't get control of her competitive ego, she's going to get herself into more than just an embarrassing situation. A situation that could put her into the hospital.

Others have feelings too.

Good for Amanda!

I'm so happy for Amanda.

I think she had a crush on Gaby that turned into a little resentment with everything coming up Gaby.

I hope this doesn't make a mess with Amanda's girlfriend. Even if it does, it seems like Sophia is more secure in her identity and will be a good person for Mand to have.

Thanks for writing. I've just read through the series and it's been a great time. :)

glad that

Maddy Bell's picture

you enjoy my meagre efforts


image7.1.jpg    

Madeline Anafrid Bell

One day in a museum:

One day in a museum:
"Look, there's an Iron Maiden."
"It looks huge insinde."
"That means it's probably too big for Gabs."
"Prove it."
.
.
.
(End of series)

Thx for another nice chapter^^

Laughter

Teek's picture

I don't think I have ever laughed so hard over any story, and you had the build up to it so perfect. I am always amazed at your ability to meander along so gracefully and have Gaby in some of the most unexpected situations. You did a great job on this one, assuring us all that since there was no lock, she wouldn't get trapped in it. Then, you add in Soph's older sister for that extra comedy element.

"Er, we've er got a situation?”
"What've you done now?”
"Not me, Gaby.”

Yeah, it is all Gaby's fault and big sis is going to believe that.

Great chapter Maddy

Keep Smiling, Keep Writing
Teek