A moment in Time

Printer-friendly version

‘It has been a great day, going to meet the girls, it seemed like forever since they’d had a good chat.’ Bern thought to herself, ‘nice to get dressed in something other than wellies!’

test1.jpg

Even if it did mean taking Drea in the kiddy trailer!

test2.jpg

Who would’ve thought that i’d be here in Germany let alone riding around on a bike!
It was great seeing Bernie so happy and little Drea looked so happy.

“isn’t that Drea’s teddy,” Con suggested pointing to the toy still on the table.

“yeah, she can’t have got far, i’ll soon catch her up on the Mofa.”

“remember your helmet!

“yes mum!” I taunted my friend as she left the bakery.

test3.jpg

I strapped my helmet on, put the teddy in the basket and powered my new transport up. I was pretty sure she’d be going up the cycle track so I headed straight over that way.

test4.jpg

Flippin’ Mofa’s, its so peaceful until they come buzzing along, why can’t they stay on the road?

test5.jpg

“Hey Bern, you got a motor in there, it took me ages to catch you!” a familiar voice called out as the mofa came alongside.

“Course not, why are you after me?”

“You forget something?”

“Like what?”

“Drea’s Teddy?”

“Oh my God, she dotes on that thing!”

“Good job i’ve brought it then eh?”

“Thanks Gab, you’re a life saver!”

“It’s what I do, Super Gab!”

The teddy was transferred and it was time to part again.

“See you on Sunday for the costume party?” Gab suggested restarting her steed.

“Yeah, i’ll be baking.”

test6.jpg

“As long as i’m not cooking,” Gaby called back, waving as her Mofa put, putted away up the trail, guess she’s off to see Max.

Maddy Bell
16 October 2018

up
161 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Awsome

Great way to tell a story and play with the toys at same time :) . Just watch out for Barbi in her convertable she drives fast...

Like a short

Like a short comercial break that you must not miss because famous people are in in. Love it.