Changing Roles - Chapter 32

Printer-friendly version

th1E5FMWIT.jpg

Changing Roles
By Julie Dawn Cole
Chapter 32

Just a warning to those who may be sensitive to intimate detail in a story. This chapter contains some description of intimacy in the interests of explaining the development of a relationship.

…………………………………..
.
Emily stirred a little with a wry smile on her lips. Maybe she was enjoying the feeling in her groin or the power she’d had over me as she took my virginity. It clearly wasn’t her first time, but it was definitely mine. I realised what I’d been missing since puberty and why classmates boasted so much about their ability to explode and the laughter as they exchanged stories of their exploit with girls and how they let them massage them to climax in various secret places around the school. It was all strange to me and so was my late development. I had to avoid the changing rooms and use the bathrooms for privacy when undressing.

I recall being embarrassed one day when I was stripped naked by a group of bullies and pushed into the girls changing rooms. The loud squeals and laughter were heard by teachers and it was me who got a detention.

I was restless as I relived my various experiences from my schooldays. Girls had more privacy in their changing rooms and I wished it was the same for boys. I suppose it increased my shyness and made me more of a loner although two girls did befriend me and walked to school with me every day and invited me to their table in the refrectory most days. It helped but at the same time I was called Julie from that point on. I couldn’t wait to leave school and at least my college days were better.

I turned onto my side trying to keep a safe distance apart from Emily that wasn’t difficult in a king size bed but each time I inched away I sensed that Emily followed me. A silly thought. What word should we now use since we went metric in the UK? Millimetered or Centimetered?

After 5 more minutes of trying to drift off I was about to give up and make myself a drink when Emily reached and pulled me towards her spooning me and wrapping herself so tightly that I couldn’t move. She was warm and completely naked and I felt her firm breasts in my back and her tummy pressed against my butt. She whispered for me to relax and go to sleep as we had a busy day ahead. It was so nice to have the comfort of her body and I could feel her dampness that showed that she had been satisfied too.

……………………………………

I guess it was around 7am when I realised Emily was missing and I opened one eye and peeped over the duvee. I should get up and use the bathroom as my bladder was full and there was no sound from the bathroom so I reached for a dressing gown and quickly crossed the room and sat on the toilet to relieve myself. It was a Japanese model with water spray for cleaning private areas so I couldn’t resist trying it out. I could imagine it was designed by female engineers but it was ideal for me too.

As I headed back to my bed to examine the extent of the soiling of the sheets Emily surprised me. She was standing fully naked with a small tray with two mugs of coffee and some biscuits.

‘Ha Jules you are awake at last. I used my bathroom so that I didn’t wake you and decided to make us a drink to help us recover from last nights drinking. She didn’t seem embarrassed at all to be fully naked and unfortunately I found myself staring and slightly dumbstruck.

‘Like what you see? Sorry about this but I suppose I’m used to parading around like this in my apartment so I didn’t think. You’re not embarrassed I hope?’

I managed to avert my eyes and respond but I must have blushed because she reached for a second dressing gown and put it on before climbing into bed alongside me.

‘Was last night really your first time Julie?’

‘Yes, I know it’s hard to believe at my age but I was bullied at school and scared of relationships. At home I was raised as a good catholic and I daren’t have to admit to masturbation in confession in case I got into trouble with the priest who was very strict. Lots of boys were severely punished.’

‘So did you attend church regularly? I never heard you mention it.’

‘I did until something awful happened to two of the younger choirboys. My father got angry but he wouldn’t say what upset him. I went to a really strict Catholic school even though my dad wasn’t a catholic, just mum. School insisted we all attend church and regularly attend confession where I was expected to be truthful and find things to confess.’

‘So you had nothing to confess did you?’

‘Not really. We all laughed about it. Lots of boys admitted to masturbation but I had no cause to do that. It was silly and it upset me so dad intervened. He insisted I change my school to a conventional state school and he stopped me attending Catholic church from that day. Mum wasn’t happy because they’d committed that I would be raised as Catholic. I never found out what caused dads anger and the extreme action of changing schools. Unfortunately it changed my life. At the new school I was singled out and bullied because I was quiet and sensitive and because I was catholic. ‘

‘Boys can be cruel. I guess your dad thought he was doing the right thing, just like my father.’

She hugged me and sighed. Really her fathers intervention had a much bigger impact on her than my fathers intervention had been. At last I was still living at home with plenty of love and attention.

We drank our coffee as we chatted and it was clear that she would have preferred to spend the morning with Jina and I instead of meeting her uncle and talking business. Still it was important to me and I hoped Emily would be reporting that I had not been involved in any malpractice and hopefully she had also reached a decision to give George the benefit of the doubt and that they’d allow him to defend himself face to face. I was 90% certain that he has nothing to do with misappropriation of company funds or manipulation of financials. However we were both in responsible positions and from a selfish perspective it was better for me if George had been involved in some sort of cover up.

‘Come on Jules wakey wakey. You seem miles away.’

‘Sorry Em I was thinking of the comparisons between our lives growing up and the challenges we had to face. I am so sad that you and Jina lost each other. She seems so nice and I’m sure that she understands the impact that her decisions made on you and the rest of your family. Nobody wins. Not even her.’

‘Well lets do our best to relax this weekend and not think of the past. I want her to celebrate her birthday and hopefully we can start to re-build our relationship. I can see now that she is very feminine and beautiful and has made a new life for herself. In many ways I can see that you are similar, particularly in personality. I think that is why I was drawn to you.’

‘Em you can’t mean that this is more tan a casual friendship surely You can have the pick of any man, or woman for that matter. Why would you be attracted to me, especially like this?’

‘ I think you are cute and I want to carry on where we left off last night. If you want to that is?’

‘You mean to make love together again? Surely it was the effects of the alcohol last night wasn’t it?’

‘Didn’t you enjoy making love with me?’

‘Well yes I did but it wasn’t as if I initiated anything and took advantage of you. It was more the other way around you making love to me.’

‘Yes but what is wrong with that? I have always taken the initiative in my relationships. There is no rulebook it is down to the two people involved and you seemed to respond very well.’ Hard to believe it was your first time. How about we make the best of this luxury and our social time together?

‘If guess we could try. But nobody will disturb us will they? What about …….?’

I didn’t get chance to finish my sentence since Em pressed her lips against mine and held her position until I relaxed and responded. I didn’t want her to stop and she pressed her tongue gently between my teeth and into my throat. I was totally speechless as she looked for my response. I followed her togue with mine into her mouth and she reciprocated. It was very sensual and I found myself stiffening even though my erection was semi firm and not adequate to satisfy her if that was her intent. Our fun time continued for quite a while, and she pushed my thighs apart and lay on top of me pressing her tummy firmly against mine. I could feel her hip bone and she pressed back and forth as if she had a penis before she manipulated herself until my semi rigid penis was enclosed by her vaginal lips. She seemed to be able to hold me and massage me until I stiffened sufficiently for her to reach organism. That happened several times but fortunately I didn’t reach a climax before she pulled back.

‘Sorry Jules but I wanted to enjoy the experience of making love to you without the inconvenience of a condom. Was it good for you?’

‘It was really nice but as I said I am basically impotent, so I hope it didn’t spoil it for you.’

Emily smiled and lay back alongside me placing her arm under my neck and drawing me in to kiss me. I definitely came a few times so you didn’t spoil it for me. I think I finally found a love partner who floats my boat. I like to take the dominant role but girls I’ve met didn’t have the adequate size of clitoris to satisfy me and toys aren’t the same.’

‘But it felt like you had an invisible penis and that we were holding me so I couldn’t pull away. ‘

‘Yes, I was holding you and as you found out I learned how to use my pubis joint to simulate a penis.’

‘Em please that’s too much information.’

‘Well in truth Jules I do like being a woman and I feel lucky. I’m not surprised that Georgina made her choice to change her gender. I have never had any desire to be a man. I am lucky that I can choose this lifestyle. I feel empowered as a modern woman and there is no reason in my opinion why I can’t enjoy the lifestyle that men have enjoyed with a partner or girlfriend who I can spoil and look after. Someone to make love to when the mood strikes us and to spend the rest of my life with. Ideally, I would like that to be a male but with a strong feminine side. Someone like you. I feel lucky that our paths crossed.’

‘So that is why you kept me as your PA and took control of my life treating me more like a female employee?’

‘Well if you want to put it like that then yes.’

She leaned over again and kissed me and we snuggled together under the duvet where we stayed for a while until I reminded Em that we both had appointments and we needed to get ready and have breakfast. Em had arranged breakfast in the apartment and there was a knock on the door before we had chance to shower and dress. I put on a gown and some slippers and answered to find a pleasant young man with a trolley laden with a selection of rolls and croissants with orange juice, fruit and yoghurts and a pot of freshly brewed coffee. I thanked him and said we would serve ourselves conscious that I wasn’t properly dressed with an androgenous look in the absence of make-up. He obviously couldn’t decide so he didn’t refer to me as sir or madam.

Em had a broad smile on her face as she joined me and said I was so quick to answer the door not giving her chance to respond. ‘He will have thought it was his birthday and I expect he was wondering who you were and who I had invited to stay. That was Declon who delivered breakfast who tries to catch me semi clothed. I wonder what he thought of the young woman staying with me?’

‘Em please. He didn’t even look me in the eye and I’m sure he was being discreet.’

‘He’ll say something to me as soon as he gets chance and I’ll let you know what he thought of you.’

‘Does that mean I’m not the first to stay here with you? Do you make a habit of this?’

‘Don’t worry Jules my guests are just girlfriends not bedmates. When we have shopping trips. I’ve just told you my preferences. Hence I’m still single.’

We enjoyed the breakfast and Em proved to have quite an appetite. I feared she might want to share my shower but we were running out of time and she used the one in what was supposed to be her room. I didn’t need to wash my hair as I was joining Jina at her friends salon. I selected the outfit I’d brought for the day from my wardrobe that comprised of leggings and a top. As I walked around the room in my underwear I reflected on my days of cross-dressing in secret and here I was with feminine outfits as options and nothing from my male wardrobe at home. I was applying my make-up when Em appeared at my door and she reminded me not to go overboard or I’d be Georgina’s friend out of a job. After a spray of Eau de Toilette I felt ready to accompany Jina and feel feminine. Em was quick to tell me how nice I looked that gave me just the boost in confidence I needed.

I returned the complement and was hoping for a positive outcome of her meeting with her uncle. The last thing I wanted was for my former boss George Garside to be arrested for corruption or fraud. I hoped I could help prove his innocence if given the opportunity and more time.

I waited outside the hotel until Em managed to flag a taxi and we hugged then I headed to the underground station where I’d arranged to meet Jina. I was gaining in confidence with every step and felt comfortable in feminine mode. Maybe I’d benefited from the night of intimacy with Em and losing my virginity at long last.

up
112 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

No Going Back

joannebarbarella's picture

Jules' role in this relationship is now firmly established.

Jules obviously

Has some medical reason for being so feminine. I wonder if he is still fertile? And if he is did they make a baby last night?

You're rollin' now Jules

Dee Sylvan's picture

And now it becomes clearer that whether or not George is guilty, he was never the focus. Emily is now totally in charge and Jules is the beneficiary. Buckle up Jules, the ride is going to be fantastic. :DD

DeeDee

I loved this.

I hope that there will be more in time.

Gwen

Waiting with Bated Breath

You didn't say that this story was finished and I am so hooked on it, I do hope that you will continue. If not a pregnancy, then perhaps a lifelong companionship filled with love and regard. I can't decide how you got 32 chapters of Changing Roles out and I missed it.

Thank you

Gwen