Baby Sitting Job Chp.19

Printer-friendly version

Cats Lair, Mountains of Missoula, Montana:
Julie wakes up and finds herself lying on a huge bed and wearing a cream color silk nightgown. There was a slight chill in the huge room. The covers covering her body kept her warm, and the sheets she was lying on felt soft.

As she looked around the room, she noticed a huge flat-screen television set mounted on the opposite wall from where the bed was. There was a desk made of glass, and there was a hologram being projected from it. A bunch of butterflies was flying around in a circle. There was a medium-tall refrigerator.

When she gets out of bed and steps on the white marble-like floor, she feels the warmth from the stone surface. Two huge windows let in a huge amount of natural light. She notices another door that was opened. She walks towards the open door and notices it is a bathroom. There was a walk-in shower big enough to accommodate several people.

The coloring of the bathroom was a light blue color. It looked like it gave the person of being at a beach. The floor had a clear material that had sand underneath it. She walks over to the toilet and sits down on it. She didn’t see any handles or anything. The toilet seat felt warm against her bare flesh.

She was confused about where she was and how she got there. She finishes doing her business, and when she stands up, the toilet automatically flushes. She did feel a squirt of water hit her groin area, but it was warm, like the seat. She washed her hands and noticed the faucet was motion activated. She looks at her reflection in the mirror mounted on the sink wall and notices the changes that have been made to her.

Whatever the doctor did to her, she hated it. Her eyes looked like cat eyes, and she had long, light sandy colored hair past her shoulders. She looked at her breasts and couldn’t believe how big they were. They had a big pink areola that took up the front of her breasts and a small nipple. She also noticed that she had a medium skin tone, where she used to have fair skin.

She spots a house robe hanging in the closet in the room and a pair of fuzzy slippers. She put the slippers on and couldn’t believe how soft they felt. She slips on the house robe and loves how it feels against her skin.

She spots the door to the room she is in but does see any handles. She walks over to it, and it opens automatically. She notices there is a swooshing sound to it when it opens. She walks out into the hallway and looks around. There was a glassy black strip in the middle of the cream color wall. The floor was the same type of marble as the flooring in her room.

“Where the hell am I?”

“You’re a guest at Cat’s Lair. Where would you like to go?” A computerized voice echoes in the hallway.

Julie almost jumps out of her skin when she hears it. She looked around the hallway to see if someone was playing a trick on her.

“Where is everyone?”

The black strip in front of her on the wall lights up and shows the location of everyone in the building. According to what she saw, there was at least twenty people in the building or on the grounds.They were spread out throughout the building and grounds.

“Who is in charge of here?” Julie wonders who ran this place.

All the dots that had appeared disappear, and a female humanoid cat woman’s face appears on the stripe. It showed her location as being in the main office.

“How do I get to her?”

“Follow the arrows.” A bunch of arrows starts running down the black stripe.

It took Julie a few minutes to get to the office where the woman in charge was. She did pass a few humanoid cat people. Some of them looked like ordinary house cats, while a few looked like they were either tigers, loins, or a cross between humans with cat tails and ears.

The door opens automatically when she arrives at the office. A female humanoid cat person was sitting behind a high-tech-looking desk. In one of the unique design chairs, she sees a human girl wearing a pastel blue leotard. Sitting in a chair next to her was another female humanoid cat person. She was wearing a black form-fitting leather-looking bodysuit. There were weapons on her hips, from what Julie could see.

Angela looks directly toward the young woman they rescued three days ago. The poor thing had reverted to her human form, and according to Doctor Blackwell, she had used up all her energies and was slowly rebuilding them.

“Ah, your finally awake, Julie. How are you feeling?” Angela looks at the young woman.

“Sore, like every bone in my body is recovering from being broken.” Julie hadn’t noticed, but she did feel sore all over.

“Well, I'm not surprised after the little show you put on.” Angela had Doctor Blackwell scan Julie when they brought her in. She also had the good doctor take blood samples from Julie to determine what had been done to her.

“I don’t remember what happened.” Julie couldn’t recall what had happened to her.

Angel turns around in the chair and looks at Julie. She was surprised that she was about the same age as herself. She also wonders did the good doctor turn her into a female as he did her.

“Well, I can say this, Julie. You saved my life, and I am grateful for that.”

“I did?” Julie was confused.

“Yes, you did, Julie. Let me introduce my head of security here. This is Montoya, and she is the head of security here.”

Montoya turns around to look at the young woman. She had already seen her when Angela and Panthro brought her in.

“Hi, I hope you are feeling better.” Montoya holds her hand out to shake Julie’s.

“Just extremely sore.” Julie shakes Montoya’s hand.

As soon as Julie touched her hand, Montoya received everything about Julie. She knew Julie had been plucked off the streets of New York and taken to Dr. Parsons to be experimented on. She saw the good doctor injecting some milky white fluid into Julie.

She also felt another presence inside Julie as well. It was feline and very ancient. It was also very protective of her as well.

Julie noticed Montoya stiffen and tighten her grip on her hand. She felt something inside of herself stir but quiet down. A low growl had escaped from her lips. After a few seconds, Montoya lets go of her hand.

Julie looks at Montoya "what did you do?”

“Sorry, I have a gift that tells me everything about a person. You young lady are very unique. You have a protective spirit that residents inside of you.” Montoya felt the ancient spirit inside Julie.

“What do you mean I have an ancient spirit inside of me?” Julie looks at Montoya with a confused look on her face.

“That would explain why she changed into some sort of lion.” Angela had seen her revert back to a human.

“What are you people talking about?” Julie looks at Angela for an explanation.

Angel looks at Angela “can I?”

“Let me get my camera out to record this.” Angela sets her cell phone up to record.

Montoya gets out of the way as Angel stands up. She watches as Angel walks over to Julie.

“Give me your hands, Julie.”

“What are you going to do?” Julie was nervous.

“I’m going to summon the spirit inside of you, and we will record it so that you can see for yourself.”

“I don’t know.” Julie was nervous.

“You’ll be okay.” As Angel takes Julie’s hand.

She focuses on her ability and causes Julie to start changing into the animal form she had been in when they were rescued. All the clothes Julie had been wearing rip as her body grows and changes. Once the change was over, a prehistoric saber loin stood in her place. It was confused why it had been summoned from its human host.

“I don’t believe it.” Montoya looks at the huge creature. She wasn’t sure if she should get close to it.

“It’s all right, Montoya. It’s not angry with you. It’s just confused why it was summoned.” Angel could feel the confusion the big cat had.

“Can you force her to turn back?” Montoya looks at Angel.

“It’s too soon for her to change again. Besides, she’s a little pissed at me right now.” Angel could feel the cat in front of her was pissed at her.

“I think she’ll feel better after eating something.” Angela taps the hologram letters and orders some food for Julie.

Afterward, she puts a report together and sends it off to Striker.

up
119 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Subplots

There are so many subplots going on in this story I fin it difficult to keep track of who's who and what's going on. Everytime a new chapter comes out I feel like I need to go back to Chapter 1 and read it all over again. Trying to keep it all straight just gives me a headache.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Subplot

Sorry.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

A good chapter

Samantha Heart's picture

But ama bit confused as some other readers about all the side lined & sub plots. I'm sure it will eventually all tie together eventually.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Thing is

The lion is already in a room full of food. Human meat.