Baby Sitting Job Chp. 4

Printer-friendly version

Becky wakes up the next morning in a bed she has no memory of getting into. The last thing she remembers was watching a movie last night, laying next to Jill on the living room floor. She notices she still had on the nightgown Kat gave her to wear.

She looks next to her and notices she was in Jill’s bedroom. Jill was sleeping on a bed next to the one she was laying on. She gets up out of bed and heads to the bathroom. Kat had given her a tour of the house.

She lowers the panties she was wearing and sits down on the toilet to do her business. Afterward, she finishes doing her morning business and washes her hands. Bullock had informed her, while he was investigating what happened to her. She’ll be staying with Kat, Paul, and their family.

When she walks into the kitchen, she spots Kat, Paul, and their other daughter Terri already in there. She notices that Kat and Paul were drinking coffee. Terri looked like she was eating scrambled eggs and sausage. Her nose twitched from the smell.

“Well, good morning sleepy head.” Kat spotted Becky walking into the kitchen.

Becky waves at Kat as she walks in. She walks over to the kitchen table and sits down. She watches as Paul gets up and grabs a juice glass and pours Becky some of the juice from the pitcher.

“Here you go, kiddo.” He sets the glass down on the table in front of her.

“Thank you.” She picks the glass up and takes a sip from it.

Becky tasted that the juice was a combination of orange juice and pineapple juice mixed. She loved how it tasted. A low purring sound could be heard coming for her.

A smirk appears on Terri’s face when she hears Becky purring. She looks towards her mother “she’s louder than you, mom.”

Paul tries not to smirk at his daughter’s comment. He takes a sip from his coffee.

“I uses to be as loud as she is when I was younger.” Kat knew her adopted mother loved it when she purred like that.

“Really?” Terri was a little surprised by that statement.

“Yes.” Kat just smiled as she listens to Becky.

“What would you like for breakfast, Becky?” Paul watches Becky as she puts her glass.

“Can I have what Terri is having, please?” Becky loved what she was smelling from Terri’s dish.

“No, problem sweetie.” Kat opens the refrigerator grab everything she needed to make scrambled eggs and sausage for Becky.

Becky watches as Kat cooks her breakfast. She noticed Terri was almost done with her breakfast.

“Terri, what type of work do you do?” Becky was curious about Terri.

“I’m an intern at my aunt’s law firm.” Terri liked working for her aunt.

Becky looked confused because she doesn’t know what an intern did.

“What does an intern do?” As Becky watches Terri.

“Well, I do a lot of paper filing, and researching former laws or cases that fit what the lawyer is working on.” Terri was still learning other things as well.

“Do you do it just for your aunt or the whole law firm?”

“I work just for my aunt right now. I’m her intern, so whatever she needs me for I do.” Terri knew the other partners had an intern or two. Plus, their paralegals as well.

“So, tell me, Becky. Do you remember who your parents were?” Terri was curious about Becky.

“No, I have no memory of my parents. I was raised by a bunch of people wearing white lab coats.” Some of Becky’s memories have been coming back.

Paul looks at Kat when Becky mentions being raised by people in white lab coats. He noticed that the statement Becky mentioned caught Kat’s attention. Her curiosity was piqued.

Kat goes back to cooking and when it's done. She puts everything in a bowl-like Terri’s and carries it over to Becky.

“Here you go, Becky.” Kat sets the bowl down in front of Becky.

“Thank you.” Becky takes a tentative bite of the food. She’s been tricked before and didn’t want to take any chances.

Once she was sure the food wasn’t spiked, she takes another bite. She has never tasted the spices covering the eggs before.

“How is it, Becky?” Paul watches Becky as she ate.

“It’s very good.”

“Mom’s cooking is always good.” Terri loved her mom’s cooking.

While Becky is eating her breakfast, Jill comes walking into the kitchen. She waves hello to everyone as she walks over to Kat and hugs her.

“How are you feeling, sweetie?” Kat looks down at Jill.

“Sore.” Jill was feeling the sunburn she had.

“I’ll get you some aspirin to take. What do you want for breakfast?” Kat strokes Jill’s hair and hugs her back.

“Cereal.” Jill has come to enjoy being hugged by Kat and Paul.

“I got you covered, sis.” Terri gets up and grabs a bowl, spoon, and Jill’s favorite cereal.

Paul grabs the cereal out of the pantry. He knew what Jill’s favorite cereal is.

“Here you go, sweetie.” He sets the container on the table.

Kat escorts Jill over to the table and lets her fix her a bowl of cereal. She watches as Terri gets up and walks her dirty bowl over to the dishwasher and places it inside the machine.

“I got to go and get ready for work. Dad, can I get a lift from you, please?” Terri looks at her father when she asks him for a ride.

“Sure sweetie. I know your mom is taking Becky and Jill shopping.” Paul knew Kat was taking the girls out.

Kat cleans the kitchen while Becky and Jill eat their breakfast. She also fixes herself another cup of coffee as well. When Jill and Becky are done. She sends them to their bedroom to get ready to go out.

up
178 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Too many similarities

Samantha Heart's picture

Between Kat & Becky. SOMEONE is experimenting again just like they did with Kat. Becky COULD BE related to Kat.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Lab rat?

Jamie Lee's picture

Judging by Becky's answer to Kat's question about parents, Becky didn't have parents in the usual sense. She was conceived, born and aged in the lab Bullock and his team found. Basically, she's a lab rat, an experiment. And now she's safe.

Others have feelings too.

Rebecca

Is definitely going to like it here.