Baby Sitting Job Chp. 9

Printer-friendly version

Flying Towards Tennessee:
Brittney was reading the latest laws regarding bounty hunting and laws regarding bail. Some people felt that the bail program was geared towards the bail providers. Her mother has only recently started doing bail. She didn’t like it, because it was too risky. However, since they were known as a well-known bounty hunter. No one they issue bail to was too stupid to jump on them.

Brittney was reading another article when the plane she was traveling in started banking towards the right. She is thrown up against the wall.

“Jerry, what’s going on?” Brittney was wondering why they were banking so hard.

“Someone is painting us.” Jerry couldn’t believe someone was dumb enough to paint a private plane.

The next thing Brittney feels, is missiles exploding near them.

“You better put your seatbelt on, Brittney.” Jerry uses to be a professional jet fighter pilot, before leaving the military.

He heard about the airfield at Walker Airfield hiring vets. When he went to apply, he learned they had private air service. He applied and a week later, he was hired as a private pilot for the airfield. This was the twentieth job he has done for the owner of the air service.

Brittney was gripping the armrest as the private plane she was in banked and rolled. She could hear the plane moaning and groaning as it was doing things it wasn’t meant for. The next thing she feels is the plane being hit by gunfire.

“Prepare for a crash landing, Brittney.” Jerry did everything he could but in the end. Whoever was after them, managed to hit their engines.

He sends out a mayday, as he looks for a place to land. He spots a clearing that was going to be tricky. He lowers the landing gear and glides in. He does everything he can to bring the plane in carefully, but the landing gear gives out and he ends up skidding on the belly.

The plane finally comes to a stop. Brittney was still in her seat, but her head hit the side of the aircraft and was bleeding. The seat buckle
wouldn’t come undone, so she pulls her pocket knife out and cut the seatbelt. Her father told her to always carry a pocket knife with her. The plane was broken up as she makes her way towards the cockpit.

“Jerry, are you alright?” Brittney looks toward Jerry and notices he was knocked unconscious.

“Damn!” Brittney starts unbuckling Jerry and carefully pull him out of the pilot’s seat. She hopes he doesn’t have any neck or spinal injuries.

As she is pulling him out of the plane. A sharp piece of metal scraps against her leg, leaving a deep gash. She grits her teeth as she pulls Jerry out. She pulls Jerry as far from the plane as she can.

She stops and lays Jerry on the ground. Her left leg was bleeding profusely. She tears the dress she was wearing and uses the cloth she just tore to bandage her leg. She could hear sirens coming towards their location. She also hears an airplane coming toward them as well.

She looks up into the sky and notices a blackout A-10 'Warthog' Thunderbolt II flying towards her location. It starts firing its main cannon mounted on the nose. She moves towards some trees, hoping to draw the plane away from Jerry.

She has never seen that plane before and she has no idea who it could be, either. She makes it to the woods, just as the plane flies over her. She wishes she had her cellphone, but it was still on the plane. She watches as it flies off as the fire department and police show up.

The paramedics rush Jerry off to the nearest hospital. She has to wait for another ambulance to show up. While she is waiting for it. Officer Dawson interviews her to get what happened.

She learns that they crashed in Jamestown, Tennessee. The firefighters, let her go inside the plane to grab her bag and cellphone. It was a good
thing her cellphone was in a tough case and was protected. The rest of her stuff was protected as well. The only thing she lost was her luggage. When the engines got shot, the fuel from the engines as the tail end of the plane to catch fire.

Brittney dials her mother’s cell number.

Private Airfield, Knoxville, Tn.:
Becky, Jill, and Kat were waiting for the private plane Brittney was arriving on. As she is sitting and waiting for her oldest to arrive. She could hear Becky and Jill in the back seat playing a game. She had gotten the girls a Nintendo Switch game system. It took both girls a while to figure out how to play the games, but now they couldn’t get enough.

While she waited for her oldest to land, her cellphone starts ringing. She looks at the id on the screen and notices it was Brittney. She presses accepts “hey sweetie, how far out are you?”

“A ways, out mom. The plane I was on was attacked by an A10 warthog.”

“How could that be?” Kat was worried about her baby.

“I don’t know, but Jerry managed to land the plane in some sort of field in Jamestown, Tennessee.”

“Are you hurt, sweetie?” Kat wonders who would attack a defenseless plane.

“I cut my leg and I’m going to need to get stitches.” Brittney knew the gash was deep.

“I’ll come and pick you up, sweetie.”

“Alright, mom. Let dad know so he doesn’t send the National Guards out to find you.” Brittney knew what her father would do.

Kat just smirks at her daughter’s comment “I will, sweetie. See you in a little while.”

“Bye, mom.” Brittney ends the call.

The second ambulance shows up and takes Brittney to the hospital.

up
145 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Something is VERY DCREEY HERE

Samantha Heart's picture

S blacked out A-10 has to be some merc out to do the bidding of the lab that wants Britny's eggs

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Maybe Paranoïed...!

tmf's picture

Send the second ambulance to the hospital without boarding it.
Then go to the hospital in one of the cops car or fire truck without telling it on the airwaves.!

Peace tmf

Peace, Love, Freedom, Happiness
Hope & Health

That was like

Using a shotgun for a fly swatter. It might get the job done but there will be lots of collateral damage.