Birds Of A Feather Part12

Printer-friendly version

Cortney couldn’t believe the stares she was getting from some of the men at the base. It was making her a little uncomfortable as she walks through the line and grab some lunch. She knew she looked like Power Girl from the comics. Just as Kara looked like the actress Ellen Page from the movie X-men and Jessie looked like the actress that played the pink ranger from Power Rangers. The only one different from their group that didn’t look like someone important was Jennifer.

A lot of the men and some women on the base have never seen or met a Native American woman before. Some of them were in awe over what she could do as well.

“Why couldn’t we have been given special abilities like Jennifer?” Jessie was a little jealous.

“Because we liked whom we were made after. Would you want to explain how you have a Pterodactyl Dinozord and how it works?” Kara looks at her friend for an answer.

“Still, it would be nice.” Jessie takes a bite from the food she asked for.

“Look, you’re already more agile than all of us. So, you must have inherited something that the Pink Ranger had. You took to hand-to-hand combat like you were born for it.” Kara remembers the hand-to-hand training all of them received. Out of all of them, Jessie was the best among them.

“Just like you are with computers.” Cortney had been listening to her friends as they spoke. Jennifer was out doing some reconning for the Ukrainian forces.

Patricia was doing what she could with her ability to knock out their satellites. She was causing the Russian satellites to either explode or gave access to them to the Ukrainian forces. If there was one thing Patricia was good at, was taking over computers and electronics.

“At least you girls aren’t being stared at every time you walk by a few horny males.” Cortney saw lust in a few soldiers’ eyes.

“Just remember what Pat taught you. You did well during our training.” Jessie takes a bite from her food.

Later on, after they have eaten, they join Pat in a conference room. She looked like she wasn’t happy. Once all of them sit down at the conference table. She looks at them “ladies, we have been asked to go into a city that just fell under Russian control. According to reports we have managed to get. They are torturing and doing unspeakable things to people still loyal to the Ukrainian President.”

“So, what do they want us to do?” Cortney looks at Patricia for an answer.

“They want us to go in and take the city back. Jennifer managed to send back some pictures of what we will be encountering.” Patricia mentally activates the holo unit sitting in the center of the table.

It shows them everything Jennifer managed to send back and what Pat managed to access. They were looking at least fifty soldiers armed with heavy equipment and suicide drones. They were speared out throughout the city. They weren’t concentrated in one spot.

“How are the five of us going to take all of these men and equipment out?” Cortney wonders how all of them could do it. They were outnumbered ten to one.

“We’re not going in alone. We’ll be meeting up with another special team. They have volunteered their services to help the Ukrainian people.” Patricia didn’t know much about them.

“Who are they, Pat?” Jessie was curious.

“They call themselves The Elite. I had Ghost do a background search on them. We can trust them.” Patricia had Ghost dig up everything he could about The Elite.

The leader of the group is known as Vera Black. She was a former British military soldier turned mercenary. She was highly skilled with weapons, torture, disguises, and several other skills. She had a brother named Manchester Black, and he was currently working for MI 6. All her team members were very unique.

Most of them she could find information on, and some of them were an enigma. However, they didn’t always work for money. Sometimes they worked for free helping a country or individual.

“Why do they call themselves that?” Kara was curious.

“Good question. You might want to ask them when we meet up with them. Everyone is wearing full armor with their jet packs. Also, you’ll be issued TR-71 rifles as well.” Pat managed to talk Sam into sending the gauss rifles. They had a better range and could be outfitted with special rounds.

“Aren’t those the gauss rifles we trained on?” Cortney looks at Pat when she asks.

“Yes, I figure you would feel more comfortable with them, instead of standard-issue army weapons.”

“Oh, yes. I love those rifles.” Jessie loved the gauss rifles. She especially loved the targeting sight they came equipped with. She could see what was inside a building with them.

“Remember, they won’t penetrate the heavy armor of the vehicles we will encounter.”

“Can’t you disable them?” Kara looks at Pat.

“Only if they have computerized systems.” Pat figures that most of the vehicles the Russians used had computerized targeting systems.

“When are we going to meet Mrs. Black and her people?” Cortney was curious.

“Right now, ladies.” A female voice responds as the door opens to the conference room.

A woman with short black hair and wearing a black leather body suit comes walking into the room first. She was wearing a weapon belt with a silver skull for a buckle. There were holsters on each hip, and her right eye had been replaced with a cybernetic one.

Behind her was a bald gentleman that stood a good foot or two over her. He looked to be of Middle Eastern origins. He was dressed in a simple tan shirt and dark pants.

The next person to walk in behind him looked like something from a horror movie. He could pass as a double for Herman Munster, from the Munster television series. He was just as tall as the other gentleman. Behind them were two women. The first woman looked like she was a baby doll. She stood no bigger than 32 inches tall and was wearing short capri pants, a blue vest, and a white t-shirt with pink clouds. She had blonde hair tied into ponytails and wearing white sneakers.

The other woman behind her was about average height and had long raven black hair. She was dressed in a black nude dress, but her breasts and groin area were covered up by a black lacy bra and panties. She was wearing four-inch silver-covered stiletto heels. Around her neck was a black leather choker with a silver sun in the middle of it.

When you looked into her eyes, it was like she was looking back at you and into your soul. She had ruby-red lips, outlined in black. She stood protectively near the toddler-looking baby doll.

“Mrs. Black, it’s so nice to finally meet you and your team. Allow me to introduce my team.” Patricia looks at each girl.

Mrs. Black and her people look at each girl. They seemed to be amused about something.

“This is Kara, and she’s our computer expert after me. Sitting next to her is Jessie and the blonde hair woman sitting next to her is Cortney.”

“I thought you had one more young woman that works with you?” Vera looks at Patricia for an answer.

“She’s currently scouting ahead for us. As you can see, the information she is gathering is coming in.” Pat mentally switches over to the live feed coming in.

“Oh, wow! How did you do that?” The question came from the baby doll-looking toddler.

“I can control computers and electronics.” Pat looks at the little girl.

“What do your other two women do?” Vera looks at Jessie and Cortney.

“Jessie is a skilled hand-to-hand fighter, and Cortney is our powerhouse.” Patricia knew that out of all the girls, Cortney could lift almost as much as she could.

A smirk appears on the Herman Munster-looking, guy. He wonders how strong she really was. Having big tits as she does, doesn’t mean she can lift a lot of weight.

“You said your other person was gathering intel for us. How is she doing that?” The bald-headed guy was curious.

“Oh, you’ll find out when she comes back.” Kara had a smirk on her face.

“Mrs. Black, why don’t you and your people join us at the table and I’ll share what intel we have gathered so far.”

“You heard the woman, guys. Let’s take a seat.” Vera sits down near Kara.

Patricia watches as the other members sit down. She notices the Munster-looking fellow leaning up against the wall.
walking baby doll.jpg
female vampire.jpg

up
99 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

An interesting chapter

Samantha Heart's picture

This new team is going to be VERY interesting to see what happens.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

But wait!

There's more scary thrills ahead.