Birds Of A Feather Part15

Printer-friendly version

Aero Flight Industries, Coconino County, Arizona:
The transport plane Patricia and her ladies were on, finally lands at the tarmacs in Arizona. As they are departing from the plane, several men in black suits walk up to them.

“Excuse me Ms. MacQuien, but we would like a word with you and your people.” Agent Caldwell looks at Mrs. MacQuien as she walks off the transport.

“What is this about, Mr. Caldwell.” Patricia looks at the agent.

“It’s about your activities in Ukraine.” Agent Caldwell wanted to know what Mrs. MacQuien was doing in Ukraine and what was her connection to the weird energy that appeared.

“I’m sorry, but the only thing me and my crew were doing in Ukraine was humanitarian work for Blake Medical.” Patricia wasn’t going to explain anything else to these men.

“Well, we need to talk to you and your people.” Agent Caldwell kept his attention on Mrs. MacQuien.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Caldwell, if you want to talk to anyone, it would be me. My girls are off-limit to you.” Patricia wasn’t going to let a bunch of FBI agents talk to her girls.

“I’m sorry Mrs. MacQuien, but that’s not how it will work.” Agent Caldwell wasn’t going to let the other girls go.

Patricia leans towards Mr. Caldwell “let me put it this way, Mr. Caldwell. My girls are tired and have been helping and protecting a bunch of citizens. You will let them go home and relax or I will reveal you're true nature to everyone on the internet.”

“And how would you do that, Mrs. MacQuien?” Caldwell wanted to know more about Mrs. MacQuien’s threat.

“Oh, I have my ways. Now, let my girls go and I’ll come with you.” Patricia didn’t want her girls to be questioned by these agents.

“Let them go.” Agent Caldwell figures he could always ask the girls what they were doing in Ukraine later.

“Good choice.” Patricia turns to look at Kara and the others.

“Is everything all right, Pat?’ Jennifer was curious.

“Everything is fine. Go ahead head home, Jennifer.”

“All right, Pat. Let me know if you need help.” Jennifer wonders why the government men were on the tarmac waiting for them.

“I will.” A smile appears on Pat’s face.

“You heard the boss, girls. Let’s head home.” Jennifer didn’t feel right leaving Patricia by herself.

Patricia watches as the girls head towards their vehicles and head home. Once the girls are gone “all right, agent Caldwell let's go and talk.”

Patricia follows agent Caldwell to a waiting SUV. She sends a text message to her husband to let him know where she was and what she was doing. She reassures him she will be okay.

All the girls head home. When Kara and Jessie arrive home, they strip out of their clothes and order two large pizzas from their favorite pizza joint. Both girls had put on their favorite t-shirts and were wearing just panties. They were too tired to join in on their favorite online games.

Cortney spends the night alone and just enjoys a movie. She wanted to spend time with her boyfriend, but he was on a special assignment. So, she was going to just enjoy the peace by herself, watching the newest movie on Netflix.

As for Jennifer, she was spending the night with her boyfriend on the reservation. She told him how things were and the fellow she met that was the representative of the God Horus. Jennifer’s boyfriend laughed a few times when she told him about the competition the two of them had. She had won the contest between the two of them.

Markus couldn’t believe that there was another person who was like Jennifer out there. He wonders how many others were like Jennifer and the other guy. He holds Jennifer as the two of them watch the fire, in the fire pit flicker and dance.

“Are you guys going back to Ukraine?” Markus was curious.

“I don’t know. That’s Mrs. Blake’s call. We have done all we can do, it’s up to the Ukrainian government and the mercenaries we were fighting
with.”

“Oh? Can you talk about them?” Markus was curious.

“Unfortunately, I can’t,” Patricia asked them not to talk about who they worked with.

Jennifer wishes she could, but she couldn’t. They were a specialized group and liked to keep who they were secret.

“That’s okay.” Markus just holds Jennifer and enjoys her in his arms.

As for Patricia, she is taken to a secret location and escorted into a building. She is searched before she is taken to a medium size room.

“Have a seat, please.” A different person was in the room.

“Sure.” Patricia sits down in the offered chair. While she was doing that, she searches around for an access point and breaks into their computer system.

Agent Cornelius looks at the red-haired woman sitting in the room. According to information he received about her and several other women that she worked with. They were in Ukraine recently and according to that same information, they fought against the Russians.

“I see you are married to a Deputy Sheriff, Mrs. MacQuien, or should I call you Mrs. Weller.” Agent Cornelius looks at the red-haired woman.

“Well, MacQuien is my maiden name, so Mrs. Weller would be the proper name to address me by.” A playful smile appears on Patricia’s face.

“Very well, Mrs. Weller. Can you tell me what you and your ladies were doing in Ukraine?” Agent Cornelius looks to watch her facial expression.

“Like I told Agent Markus, I and my girls were in Ukraine doing humanitarian work. We work for Blake medical and our job was to protect them.”

Agent Cornelius couldn’t get anything off Mrs. Weller. She was difficult to read. According to everything they could dig up on her. She was highly qualified and severed some time in the Air Force. Most of her file was classified.

She had only been working for Blake Medical for a short time. Her occupation at Blake Medical was flight instructor and pilot.

“Mrs. Weller, according to what I have learned about you and your girls. You were doing more than humanitarian work. Now, I want to know more about what you were doing.” Agent Cornelius.

“Well, agent Cornelius this is going to be a long day.” Patricia figures she knew what he wanted to talk about.

up
104 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A long day indeed

Samantha Heart's picture

If she tells them EVERYTHING they AREN'T going to believe it. Especially when she won't tell them about who the other group was. They WONT like her answers.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Caldwell

I don't recall him. What is Patricia threatening to reveal about him. And how did the FBI gain access to the Aero Flight property? With the work Aero does for the government and the military I'd think even the FBI would have to get special clearance and a warrant to gain access.

Damaged people are dangerous
They know they can survive

Agent Caldwell

You'll learn more about him later and he'll be in several different other stories. As for Patricia, remember nothing is secret to her if it is on a computer. She knows Caldwell isn't a FBI agent, but an agent of a secret task force. Unless that computer isn't connected to a network. As for the FBI being on Aero Flight property. They had the proper warrants to asked for the girls to be questioned about their activities in Ukraine.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Actually

Their activities are outside the province of the FBI, which is a domestic agency. They would have to show that those activities violated US law in some fashion. As things currently stand, Ukraine is considered an ally to which the US is giving aid of all types, including humanitarian as well as military.

In addition, the US is allowing present and former members of the military to supply training to Ukraine. In fact, Ukraine military units have been trained at domestic US military bases. These are cold hard facts. It would be hard to prove that a group of doctors and their security team acted against US interests.

Also, it is tough to believe that a civilian search warrant would grant unrestricted access to a top secret installation. The military, including quasi-military agencies such as DARPA, have their own investigative organizations for that, and they don't have to tell the FBI jack.

PS: Even Congress and the President have to give in before a Top Secret stamp. The CIA has used this to great effect, marking large portions of their budget offlimits to Congress. The military does this also. "I'm sorry, Senator, that information is Top Secret and not available." Oh, they can read in certain senators and representatives but they have to pass strict security clearances and are bound by the same restrictions. Should a representative, senator, or even the President prove to be "leaky" the information just dries up. That's why Trump's theft of those Top Secret - FORN documents is such a big deal.

Damaged people are dangerous
They know they can survive

The professional paranoids

Of our government have a strong itch, and they will get it scratched one way or another or so they think.