Leave No Stone Unturned Chp. 17

Printer-friendly version

Harris Davis Resident:
Mr. Davis stood and watched as all the Native American artifacts and other stolen pieces he bought from shady dealers are loaded into the box truck. Cora stood nearby watching as the guy Terry sent to her loaded everything. She looks at Mr. Davis as he stood nearby like a statue and watched.

The mystical properties of the mask allowed her to put Mr. Davis under her command. She took everything he had in his safe. She also got access to his bank account and had him transfer funds into several accounts that belonged to different tribal organizations as well.

“How much is left, Bruce?” Cora looks at the tall well-built muscular bald guy.

“Just a few more pieces and we can call it a night.” Bruce had his men getting the last few items.

“Okay, let’s get them loaded up and out of here.”

“No problem.” Bruce heads back into the mansion and grabs the rest of the items.

Cora looks at Mr. Davis “when we are gone, and you get up tomorrow. You will not remember anything that has occurred tonight. Also, you will not buy any more stolen artifacts at all. You will report anyone who tries to sell you any stolen items.”

Mr. Davis hears those words echo around in his head. He feels them settle into his soul. He tries fighting the urge, but he couldn’t resist what he was feeling.

Cora could feel Mr. Davis fight the command she gave him. The magic of the mask was going to make sure he obeys the command. She was learning more and more about her mask each day.

After about another hour, Bruce informs Cora that they were loaded and ready to leave. Cora looks at Mr. Davis “you may now go to bed and remember nothing of this. The only thing you’ll remember is the command given to you.”

Mr. Davis turns and heads inside his mansion. He heads upstairs to his bedroom and lay down in bed.

“How do you do that?” Bruce couldn’t believe what Mrs. Black did.

“It has something to do with this mask.” Cora removes her mask and looks at Bruce.

Bruce looks at the mask and noticed how old it looked. He has seen an old Native American mask before but did recognize this one.

“Where did you find it?”

“I didn’t find it. It was given to me by the spirits.” Cora could never forget that night she met the spirits and was given the mask, the outfit, and ancient weapons as well.

“That I would like to hear.” Bruce climbs into the cab of the truck.

Cora gets in on the passenger side and sits in the middle. Larry the other guy that came with Bruce gets in on the other side of Cora. The other two guys that came, follow behind them in their pick-up truck.

“Where to?” Bruce looks at Cora.

“To the airport. I hired a cargo plane to transport this truck and you guys back to Utah. Once there, I’ve arranged for you and the guys to stay at a nice hotel, courtesy of Mr. Davis.”

Cora used one of Mr. Davis’s credit cards to pay for the plane and the hotel. She reaches into her leather pouch and pulls out three bundles of twenty-dollar bills. She hands the money to Larry “this should cover what I owe you guys and a little extra for doing this job.”

Larry accepts the money and looks at Cora “thanks.”

“You’re welcome. Once I get back to Utah, we’ll locate the owners of everything.” Cora sits back and enjoys the ride.

Isis hide out:
“They are coming out now, big brother.” Rachel had the guys lined up in her scope.

“Remember take the tires out only. We want these guys alive, little sister.” Hondo hopes Rachel doesn’t blow the guys up.

“Don’t worry, big brother.” Rachel squeezes the trigger on her sniping rifle and takes the back two tires out. She reloads quickly and takes the driver-side tire out.

“Nice job, little sister.”

Warewolf and Hondo move at once towards the van. They break the windows on the driver's side and passenger side of the van. They pull the Isis supporters out through the windows.

Rachel was itching to pull the trigger on her sniping rifle. She would rather kill all Isis supporters than let them live.

“Come on home, little sister.”

“Copy, on my way.” Rachel covers the lens on her scope.

She rolls up her mat and climbs down the rope ladder. She hate taking these guys alive, but they needed info. She makes her way to where the rest of her team is.

When she gets there, she notices the guys they came after were already bagged and tagged. She looks at Hondo “so, what are we going to do with them now?”

“Interrogate them and find out who else they know.” Hondo wanted answers.

Rachel knew Patton wanted answers as well. She looks at their prisoners “you fellows are royally fucked now.”

One of the guys looks at Rachel and starts rambling a curse in Arabic at her. Rachel just punches him in the face.

“Next time I won’t be so nice.”

Patton looks at Rachel and knew she wanted to gut these guys. He motions for her to come over to him. He knows he needs to make sure she doesn’t kill them.

Rachel saw Patton motion for her to come over to him. She wonders why he wanted her.

“What’s up chief?” As she looks at Patton.

“Let Hondo handle those guys. I know how much you have a bone to pick with them.”

“I will chief.” Rachel knew how important it was to find out more information.

up
161 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I hope they get useful

Samantha Heart's picture

Info out of these Isis supporters. If they don't cooperate id let "little sister" kill them ALL! One at a time.. Then MAYBE one will talk before he gets shot on the Head.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

You have to wonder

If the bad guys are going to survive this experience?