The Feminine Queendom 6

Printer-friendly version

The Feminist Queendom 6 © Copyright to Beverly Guinevere Taff

List of Characters.
Charlie Sage Maths and electronics genius.
Shirley Sage Charlies elderly mother
Chloe Charlie’s one time early school friend.
Josephine Flint Surgeon and associate of Chloe’s.
Mrs Anston Director of Anston Aerospace.
Ronnie Garage mechanic at top of lane
Pauline Garage owner, Ronnie’s sister.
Briony Pauline’s teenaged daughter.
Billy Pauline’s middle son.
Abigail (Abby) Pauline’s youngest daughter.
‘Poppy’ Charlie’s little micro-runabout.
‘Doris’ The armoured mobile home.
‘Lady’ Chloe’s Sports Car.

Chapter 6

After changing the bed, the pair shared a bath and luxuriated in the fruits of Charlie’s labour. After a long relaxing soak, they shared a shower then towelled themselves off and returned to savour the crisp clean sheets. As Chloe spooned into her new husband she felt his response and giggled.

“No more tonight darling, I’m a teeny bit sore.”

“I’m sorry! Have I hurt you badly?”

“Not at all,” she reassured him, “I just over-exerted myself. Morning would be good though.”

“We’ll have to do it early then; I’ve got work tomorrow.”

“No you haven’t. I sorted that out with Mrs Anston. I told her I was having a honeymoon and that I required my husband to accompany me.”

“And she agreed?” Charlie wondered.

“Of course, as a woman I have mating rights irrespective of the status of the sperm donor. My sperm donor just so happens to also be my husband and if a woman can use somebody from the rookeries to serve her ends then I can have anybody I choose. You’re my choice.”

“Very reassuring,” Charlie gulped uncertainly.

“Why do you look so nervous.”

“Well by that reasoning, you can dispose of your sperm donor anyway you please. I could lose my home or worse, end up in the rookeries.”

“Do you think I would go through all the censure I’ve endured by marrying you just to throw it all away.”

“I’ve heard women talk. I’m not deaf and they talk as though men are invisible as well as deaf.”

Well I’m not like ‘other women’ and I know you’re not deaf. Charlie, I’m serious about our marriage. I want it to work and endure! I just said those arguments to force your boss to treat you decently and give you time off so that we can BOTH enjoy OUR holiday.”

“Did she agree?”

“Yes, here’s her text. Phone her yourself if you want to confirm.”

“I’ll text her later. If I’ve got a day off, to spend with you, I’m not going to waste it texting my boss.”

“Well said, now give me a cuddle.”

He lifted his arm and invited Chloe to spoon into his embrace and they lay happily for an hour as the sun rose to its zenith. Close to noon, Chloe’s tummy rumbled and she giggled contentedly.

“Hungry?” Charlie murmured.

“Mmm, but I don’t want to get up.”

“I’ve never slept the whole morning through,” he whispered guiltily.

“It’s your honeymoon, carpe-diem.” Chloe replied as she pressed her bum harder against Charlie’s wash-board ab’s.

His penis stiffened and he backed away guiltily but Chloe was having none of that. She was horny again and the thought that she could arouse Charlie’s body so easily gave her a sense of power. She pushed back again and told him not to avoid her. Having been given a veritable ‘green light’ he stayed put and smiled to himself as Chloe adjusted her hips and bum to pinpoint her target.

“Mmm!” She sighed as first, her labia, then her very core, all slippery with her need, slid gently over Charlie’s organ and he rumbled softly deep in his throat.

“That’s nice,” he croaked.

“It’s meant to be, she whispered. Fuck me again, softly please, and make it last.”

He rewarded her beseechments and after they had indulged their needs he lay on his side tracing his calloused forefinger gently over her breast. She growled with pleasure as she savoured the erotic sensation then twitched coquettishly as he let his finger trace ever so lightly over her engorged nipple.

“A-ah!” she squeaked then gasped, “that’s too much. Kiss it better.”

Ever obedient, he bent slowly and gently gripped her turgid femininity between his lips. She gasped again but did not draw back and he took that as permission to gently trace his tongue over her ensnared nipple.

“Oo-oh, that’s good; now! Down there as well, with your finger!”

Cautiously, he drifted his hand over the curve of her belly then snaked his finger into her most intimate core. There he let it rest tantalisingly close as though asking for her final permission. She mewed hungrily and pressed his finger hard against her bud. There was no more doubt in Charlie’s mind and he obediently crooked his finger then worked it to match her thrusting pubis. It did not take long for her gasps and squeaks to crescendo into a wail of satisfaction before she collapsed exhausted.

Slowly, Charlie removed his hand then let it rest on her tummy as he waited for her next demand/request/instruction. It never came, Chloe had fallen into an exhausted, satisfied sleep. Her soft contented breathing brought a calmness to Charlie’s uncertainty and eventually he too drifted off.

ooo000ooo

“What time is it?”

Charlie woke to find Chloe poking him in the chest.

“Mmm! Wha’ Oh, uuhm, - ten, it’s half-past ten.”

“It’s dark.”

“Yes darling, it usually is at this time of year.”

“I need a wee.” She declared ignoring his gentle sarcasm.

“Well that’s one thing I can’t do for you.” He smiled apologetically as he turned on the lights.

As she slewed around to sit up, she grabbed some tissues from her bedside table and protected herself even for the couple of steps to the loo. The next thing Charlie heard was the shower and he quickly joined her after relieving himself.

“I feel quite decadent,” she giggled as Charlie gently gelled her curves and cupped her breasts from behind.

“Mmm, that’s nice but I’m hungry.” She confessed.

“Me too.” He chuckled. “Hungry work this sex business.”

She turned and pressed her head into his shoulder before they finally completed washing. Lastly they shampooed their hair then Charlie started cooking some food while Chloe dried her hair. It was midnight when they finally ate.

With stomachs full and too awake to sleep they decided to sneak away for a brief flight in Lady, Chloe’s car.

“It’s dark enough and cloudy enough,” Chloe opined and Charlie agreed so moments later they were skirting low across the countryside.
Very quickly, they found themselves over the south coast where they also broke out from under the cloud cover. Chloe had her first ever view of the shimmering sea viewed from above in the moonlight.

“It’s beautiful,” she sighed as she leaned across and pressed her head into Charlie’s shoulder. “Shall we land on that beach?”

“Your choice babe’s, your car and you’re driving. Pick somewhere private though. We wouldn’t want any police sniffing around, I’m out after curfew as it is.”

Chloe descended to ground level and landed in a quiet country lane before choosing to drive to the small seaside town and park in a deserted sea-front car park. Soon the moon re-appeared from behind a cloud and the aura caught their mood. They were embraced and kissing when a sharp knock on the windscreen interrupted their passion.
"What's going on?"

“What does it look like?” Chloe answered somewhat angrily.”

“Is that man breaking the curfew?” The belligerent officer demanded.

“No he’s not. He’s my husband and I’m his curfew chaperone. We are not breaking any laws.”

“Can you prove he’s your husband?”

“The wedding certificate is in our house. We don’t carry it around like an identity card.”

“You are supposed to have a plastic i.d. replica.”

“It hasn’t been issued yet. We only got married on Thursday and this is Saturday morning. Early Saturday morning; “ Chloe added pointedly.

“Why hasn’t it been issued?” The officer demanded.

“Ask the authorities. They are the ones who prevaricate. I’ll be receiving our replicas sometime next week according to the Registry office.”

“It’s very unusual for a girl to get married these days.”

“Yes; very. But sometimes a girl does, and I am one of those girls. That's why our wedding certified i.ds. have not arrived. They've never certified a marriage in our district!”

“Have you got your regular i.ds?”

“Yes.”

The officer inspected the plastic photocards and frowned.

“What’s this big red ‘R’ across his i.d.?”

“You’ll have to ask him.”

This remark raised the officer’s hackles as she peered across Chloe’s shoulder.

“Well?”

“Well what?” Charlie replied.

“The big red ‘R’, what’s it for?”

“You’re a police officer. You should know.”

“I know it mean’s reserved occupation, but what occupation are you involved in? You're clearly not a woman and therefore not a professional!”

“Aero-space; that’s all I can tell you. If you want any more information, you must telephone this number.”

She almost snatched the second plastic card from Charlie’s fingers and examined it with her flashlight. Within seconds, her colleague was dialling her phone. Charlie waited patiently as he watched the second officer stiffen slightly. Then she spoke briefly to the first officer who quickly returned both of Charlie’s cards.

“How does a man come to have your grade of reservation?”

“I can’t tell you that,” Charlie replied just to wind the officers up. “Just to say the company I work for does a lot of aerospace research and construction. That company hold the permit number respondent to my Reserved card. While I work for them, I work for the government, indirectly. They need my brains.”

“How does that work if you’re not educated?”

“I educated myself.”

“Is this true?” The officer turned to Chloe again.

“Yes. He’s an extremely clever boy.”

“Why wasn’t he feminised when young?”

“We’d have to ask his mother that but unfortunately she’s passed. He’s too mature now to respond to feminisation and over aged twenty five he has the right to refuse. Legally he’s an adult even though still a man.”

Having realised the couple in the car were not therefore breaking any law just by being out on the seaside promenade after midnight, the officers pulled their horns in. In truth, the big red ‘R’ on Charlie’s i.d had taken them out of their comfort zone. They backed off and Chloe watched them making their way back into town.

After hugging Charlie tight to her and kissing him passionately, she sat back and sighed.

“Well, that’s a turn-up for the books. The first time your ‘reserved’ status has done us any good.”

“Don’t spread it around too much,” Charlie cautioned; “they might get curious as to why we were here. Part of the protection I am supposed to enjoy from the ‘R’ status is derived from telling the company if I’m travelling far, especially if travelling abroad.”

"But it's not far to here, we're only seventy miles from home."

"I've never had cause to ask how far 'far' is.

“Oh. Would you be able to give a reason for being down on the coast?”

“It would be a very flimsy one though they could not contradict it cos they often don’t know what I’m about.”

“Would they get suspicious?”

“Hard to say. Some of the work about corrosion and sea-water I’ve done, leaves them at a bit of a loss and they wouldn’t understand what other stuff I’d done or said anyway.”

“Like anti-grav!” Chloe grinned in the dark.

“They don’t know anything about antigrav darling, and I’d like to keep it that way,” he cautioned her with a kiss.

She pressed her lips hard against his to emphasise her agreement. Chloe knew full well that if push came to shove, Charlie’s knowledge about his ‘anti-grav’ engine would be his ace in the hole; his back-stop. Furthermore, his secrets would protect her as well.

Having had her romantic moment so effectively ruined by rough-shod police interference, Chloe started the car and started driving home. As soon as they were away from the resort, Chloe found a quiet lane and turned on the anti-grav.

She’s learning,’ Charlie reflected as Lady silently rose and then Chloe set a course for their cottage.

When they arrived home safely and sipped their cocoa, Charlie was delighted that their first serious cross country run had gone without any technical hitches. Sadly, the incident with the police was a slightly sobering experience. Both of them resolved in future to keep all paper-work upon them at all times when driving.

ooo000ooo

up
147 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

honeymoon

with someone you love and trust, a wonderful experience. Or so I've been told

DogSig.png

Stirred the pot

Jamie Lee's picture

Chloe has waited a long time to have sex with Charlie, a man like all men who seldom, if ever, have sex with a woman.

But she has stirred a desire in Charlie that has him wanting more sex with Chloe. Might she have started something that eventually affect their marriage? Will Charlie be able to remain himself when he wants Chloe but Chloe isn't interested right then?

Chloe is still naive about the trueths of their society. She still has a vision of what it should be, but like other women, has been bombarded with propaganda all her life.

Others have feelings too.