Hunter's Moon Chp. 16

Printer-friendly version

Noon Time:
“Grandma! Grandma!” two little girls come running into the house.

One had long red hair and was wearing a green sundress. While the other one following her had Native American looks and long black hair, wearing a similar sundress.

“Girls, slow down.” Stacy was watching her daughters as they ran inside the house.

Following behind Stacy was a petite Native American woman with long black hair, big breasts and carrying a baby in her arms. Behind her was a slightly taller woman with short red hair, dressed in dark biker leathers. She looked to be Irish and had an air about her.

Maggie kneels and wraps her arms around the two girls. She picks them up easily as they sat on each side of her hip.

“How are my little kittens?” Maggie looks at each girl.

“I’m not a kitten, grandma. I’m a wolf.” The red hair girl rests her head on Maggie’s.

“So, you are. Which means you’re the kitten.” Maggie looks at the little Native American girl on her other hip.

The little girl just smiles at her grandmother. She rests her head against her grandmother's shoulder as well.

“King, Robyn, Arron, Angela, Keane, Khan, Duffy, Cora, Teresa, and Tiger, I would like you to meet my grandchildren. This little redhead here
is Jessica and her twin sister here is Tabby. The little one my niece Ava is holding is Robin. Behind her is her wife Courtney from the Hipamika clan and their nanny and third wife Stacy.”

King could feel the power inside Stacy that had the touch of Courtney and Ava in her. He could feel that she has a touch of witchery to her as well.

“Who is their father?” Cora was curious.

“I am.” Courtney looks towards Cora when she answers.

“How is that possible? You’re a woman.” Tiger could smell Courtney was a woman.

“We use a gender switch necklace. My wife can change her gender with it and impregnate me.” Ava looks towards Tiger.

“Does that only work on women, or can a male be changed and carry a baby?” Arron was curious.

“It works on either gender. A male could put it on and be a fully functional woman and carry a baby to full terms. After the baby is born, they
can change back to be a male again. I will warn you. It brings out the need to mate very strongly. So, if a female change into a male. The first thing she is going to want to do is mate right away and she won’t be gentle about it. The same goes for a man, who becomes a woman. Your heat cycle will be so strong, that any males around you will feel compelled to mate you.” Ava loved it when Courtney becomes a male. She liked how rough she was when she mated her.

“Where can you get an amulet like that?” Angela had a wicked idea.

“I would have to make one for you. They aren’t common or readily available.” Maggie still had her two grandchildren in her arms.

“How long would it take you to make one for me?” Angela was willing to pay for it.

“About two weeks, after we turn your young friend back.”

“Is that why you summoned, me and Courtney, Auntie?” Ava looks over towards her aunt.

“Yes. I need your magic and Courtney’s along with my coven in order to change the curse that was placed on Teresa there.” Maggie points
towards the wolf with blue markings standing near Kelly.

“Ah!” Ava saw how her cousin Kelly was looking at the wolf.

Robyn kept looking at Stacy and wondering how she had power from both Courtney and Ava inside her body. She could see the bonds that tied Stacy to Ava and Courtney.

“Stacy, how come you have the power inside of you from both Courtney and Ava?”

“Because she belongs to us, body and soul. She freely gave herself to us. In return, we shared our magical energies with her. Normally, she
wouldn’t have free will, but we have given it to her.” Courtney had answered Robyn’s question.

“So, she is your slave?” Keane had spoken up.

“Yes and no. The oath she willingly took and asked for bind her to us. Which means she gets a lot from us. However, it also binds her to us body and soul. Her body and soul are ours and we can do whatever we want to her, but we don’t. We don’t abuse that trust. She is a value member of our family and has shared herself with us. The child Ava is holding is Stacy’s daughter that Ava gave birth to.”

“How did Ava give birth to Stacy’s baby?” Khan was curious.

“Because I carry one of her ovaries in my body, along with Courtney’s as well. Those little girls my aunt is holding, are mine and Courtney’s
little girls. The red hair one is Courtney’s and the black hair one is mine. We have four more children at home, being taken care of by a member of my pack.”

“Wow! Sounds like you are a walking baby factory.” Duffy had a smile on his face.

“I feel like it sometimes, but my breed is almost gone. There are only twenty Were-Lynx’s left in the world.” Ava wishes there were more, but there isn’t.

“Let’s head into the living room and wait for the coven to show up.” Tabitha takes Tabby from Maggie, so she could walk with Jessica.

They head into the living room. Angela leans next to her husband “I would love to see what you would look like as a woman and pregnant.” She places a kiss on his cheek.

“It will never happen.” King couldn’t see himself doing something like that.

“We’ll see.” A sly smile appears on her face.

Arron has been thinking lately he wouldn’t mind having a child of his own. He has always wanted to have children, but he hasn’t found his mate yet. Plus, he was a gay man and men couldn’t have children. He follows everyone, while thinking about the idea of being turned into a woman and carrying his own child.

up
132 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I think king's mate

Samantha Heart's picture

Has plans for him. I hpe the coven han remove the curse from Theresa

Love Samantha Renée Heart.