Thunder Creek Ranch Chp. 11

Printer-friendly version

Council House, Lake County, Minnesota:
Jack looks out towards the forest behind the huge mansion house. He could feel the wolves out past the perimeter of the property. He could summon them to him if he wanted to. But that wasn’t the reason he had been brought here. The leader of all Werewolves in the United States wanted to meet him and form an alliance against their fight with the HSL and the Hunter organization.

“How do you like the council house, Mr. Bounty?” Carmen looks at Mr. Bounty as she walks into the room, he was in.

This was the first time she was meeting him. Lorcan had told her to be on her best behavior because he was a very dangerous man. She stops and looks at him as he stood in front of the huge window that looked out towards the forest.

Jack turns around and spots an older teenage girl with long reddish-brown hair looking at him. He noticed that she wasn’t a wolf and that Lorcan treated her like he treated his girls.

“It’s a nice view. I wouldn’t mind seeing what this place is like covered in snow.”

“It’s really pretty but very cold.” Carmen remembered her first winter here after leaving Bryson City, North Carolina.

The weather was bad there as well, but Minnesota winters tend to be more harasser than the ones in North Carolina. She didn’t mind being in Minnesota but missed her family and friends in North Carolina.

“You should come to Montana during the winter. It’s beautiful.” Jack loved what his property looked like when there was snow covering the grounds. He knew his grandchildren loved it as well.

As he is thinking about his grandchildren, his cellphone rings. He looks at Carmen “excuse me.”

“No problem, Mr. Bounty.” Carmen leaves the council room.

Jack pulls his cellphone out and notices it was his wife calling him. He presses accept on his cellphone “hey sweetie, what can I do for you?”

Jack listens to his wife, while she tells him what is going on with Julia and the rest of the family. When she gets to the part about his grandson being roughhoused by a police officer and his daughter being molested. He grips his cellphone in anger while controlling his temper.

“I’ll handle the problem, sweetie. However, let's see what Julia finds out about why they are coming after her and messing with the family.”

“Do you know how to get in touch with Cheshire?” Debbie received a message from Julia about contacting her.

“Sure, I’ll pass the word to Cheshire.” Jack figures it must be important.

“Thanks, honey. When are you coming home?” Debbie wanted to know when Jack was coming home.

“I’ll be home soon, sweetie,” Jack promise two weeks to his wife in the video message he sent.

“Alright, you better be home soon.” Debbie wanted her husband, home instead of away.

“I will, sweetie.” Jack ends the phone call.

He starts dialing another number from memory. He was going to get revenge for his grandson. He waits for a few minutes waiting for an answer.

Cecil’s Resident:
Cecil bends upward to touch her toes. She was hanging upside down in the nude, exercising and listening to Tears for Fear. She had the music turned up loud.

She finally, hears her cellphone ringing. She reaches for her cellphone but is only capable to reach it with the tips of her fingers. She manages to pull the cellphone to her and answer it.

“Hello, you have reached the cuckoo's nest. You’re speaking to the head cuckoo. How can I help you?” Cecil swings back and forth on the Inversion table she was using.

“Cecil, I have a job for you.” Jack knew how unstable Cecil was.

“What’s the job, boss?” Cecil loved when her boss gave her someone new to play with.

“Three police officers that I need for you to deliver a message to.” Jack was going to make the police officers pay for hurting his grandson.

“What would you like for me to do to them, boss?”

“I will leave that to your imagination, Cecil. I want you to deliver a message they won’t forget. Also, don’t kill them. Leave them alive so they
can learn their lesson.” Jack knew if he didn’t tell Cecil to leave the officers alive, she won’t.

“Darn, boss! You take all the fun out of things.” Cecil could be so creative.

“Cecil, just make sure you deliver the message.”

“Will do boss.” Cecil ends the call.

“Problems?” Cheshire comes walking into the council room.

“Yes. It seems some police officers thought it would be fun to harass my family. So, now a lesson must be taught to them.” Jack looks at Cheshire.

“Who are you sending?” Cheshire wonders which of their agents he was going to send.

“Cecil.”

“Are you nuts?” Cheshire knew how crazy she was. She was crazier than Hatter.

“I wanted a message to be sent loud and clear. Oh! I have a message for you. Tizzy needs for you to call her.” Jack wonders why Tizzy didn’t call her mother herself.

“Did she say why?” Cheshire knew her daughters and granddaughter were on vacation.

“Nope, that it was important for you to call her.”

“Alright, I’ll call her.” Cheshire turns around when she smelled several Werewolves coming towards the council room.

A smile appears on Jack’s face. Nothing could sneak up on Cheshire. He inhales and smelled Werecats coming towards the council room as well.

up
139 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Now the cops went and did it!

Samantha Heart's picture

They ANGERED THE BIG BAD WOLF & NOW.... they will pay for that mistake DEARLY!!!! As for Tizzy I wonder what Cheshire knows about the enchanted items all 4 wear now.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Which story

One of the other stories ended with the note that it would be continued in TCR 11, but I have forgotten which.

Jorey
.

Continuation

It was in Patel vocation

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Thank you

My memory isn't what it used to be.

Jorey
.