Thunder Creek Ranch Chp. 15

Printer-friendly version

Erin checks in on the little girl that had been found wearing the Elven-made tiara. The magical energies that it still held had changed the little girl from a human girl. To the last elven woman that wore the tiara. They had removed the tiara and placed it in the pack’s vault along with all the other items they had found.

She leaves the room the little girl was sleeping in and goes to check on the girl that used magic to change her body. The tome that had been found with her was very old. The Latin language it was written, looked like it came from the Middle Ages.

The girl had the same neon blue hair as she did. All the hair under the girl’s arms and in her groin were neon blue. She noticed when they were cleaning the writing off the girl. That the pubic hair in her groin area was shaped like an arrow, pointing to her vagina.

They also noticed that the girl had a small waist, and big hips, and her breasts were rather big on her small frame. Erin also noticed that Honey seemed drawn to the girl as well. She has known Honey, for a short time, but she could tell that Honey seemed drawn to the young woman.

She moves to the next guest room, where her security team found a teenage girl with fairy wings. She stood about five foot two inches tall and had blue and violet colored butterfly wings. She also had the fairy pointed ears like Mr. Spock from Star Trek. Erin didn’t know a fairy could be as tall as she was. She wonders if her wings are strong enough to lift her. She brushes some of the girl’s hair out of her eyes and wonders what color her eyes were.

Erin steps back out into the hallway and spotted Honey peeking out of the room of the girl with the blue hair. She just stands near the wall and watches Honey.

“Is she your mate?” Erin stands there watching and wondering.

“I don’t know. I don’t know if what she was originally meant to be my mate or if what she is now is supposed to be my mate.” Honey was confused and conflicted.

“Well, get to know her and see.” Erin figures that is the best way to find out.

“You’re right, Alpha.” As she closes the bedroom door.

Erin walks toward Honey and places her hand on her arm. She knew the mating urges in Were’s were strong. Once they got the scent of their mate, it was hard for them not to claim them right away. Their protective nature also kicks in at the same time. The reason that happens, is because some Were’s have waited a long time for their mates. Also, they only get one soulmate during their lifetime.

If a Were loses their mate, it hurts so much and a lot of them commit suicide. It’s hard to prevent a Were from committing suicide. It can be done, but it’s difficult.

Rebecca comes skipping down the hallway towards Honey and Erin. There was a mischievous smile on her face.

“Alpha, the boss just called and he’s on his way home. Also, daddy is searching for any missing children reports from where the little girl was found.” Rebecca knew her father and mother were busy searching for missing people reports.

“Speaking of which, Erin. What are we going to do with all these people we have been finding?” Honey was curious as she walks with Rebecca and Erin.

“For now, they will be staying with us, until we find out what the Elven council wants to do.” Erin knew everything boiled down to what the council wanted to do and what the people who have been changed wanted to do.

“Has anyone spoken to Clair this morning?” Erin wanted to know what their newest member was feeling.

“I saw her and her mate Stan in the barn. Stan was in his wolf form and knotted tight in her.” Rebecca knew what was going on, on the ranch. She kept her mother and father informed.

“Young love. That poor girl is going to hate having sex.” Erin knew what it was like to be a new mate.

Job kept her worn out the first two weeks after they mated. She could barely walk after all the sex they had. The thing was, she didn’t mind it.

She loved having him inside her womb. She knew why Were’s did what they did. She wanted to give Job, children to either take over the pack or start a new one. Plus, children were a big part of a Were pack. They were worth more than money to a Were.

“She seemed to be enjoying herself, Alpha.” Rebecca had watched while Stan’s wolf enjoyed himself.

Erin just looks at Rebecca “do you always spy on everyone?”

A smile just appears on Rebecca’s face “I love you, Alpha.”

“I’ll take that as a yes.” Honey just smirks at Rebecca’s answer.

Honey knew that if there were anyone who could get away with anything in the pack. It would be Rebecca. She has always been everyone’s favorite. There was just something about her that even the meanest Were submit to.

Erin, Honey, Andrew, Alice, and Letno were meeting in Andrew’s office. There were all sorts of things scattered throughout his office. Manuals, blueprints, and various other things that related to different things.

“Do you ever clean up your office, Andrew?” Erin looks around the room.

“Nope! You know how I have an interest in everything.” Andrew just smile at Erin.

“What are we going to do with all these people?” Letno was concerned about all the people in the room.

“I’ve contacted the council and they have to make a decision. What did Lady Bella tell you, Alice?” Erin looks toward Alice.

“She just sent me out here to locate all these people. After that, as you said. It’s all up to the council what they want to do. There are only a few places where there is a community of elves and fairies.”

“How many communities are there?” Letno was curious.

“As of the last count, there are only eight communities. Three on the east coast, two in the middle of the state, and three on the west coast. They have taken over towns that have been abandoned and erected a protective field that when you enter it. It transports you to the other side of the town.”

“How do you remain in town?” Erin was curious.

“With one of these.” Alice removes a coin from her pocket.

“Ah! That makes sense.” Letno has seen a lot of elves use that trick to protect their communities.

“So, we're stuck with everyone, until we hear back from the council. How did the search for the missing children and people go?” Erin was curious about that.

“You won’t believe this, but that little girl who put that tiara on? She’s not missing. Somehow, that tiara duplicated the girl.”

“Has that ever happened, before?” Erin didn’t know magical pieces could do that.

“It’s very rare magic and I’m surprised that it happened here. It takes a lot of magic to make something out of the environment.” Letno knows that from experience. She has been around and has tried a lot of spells that need a strong source of magic.

“Is it possible that the tiara changed someone else to be like the little girl?” Erin was thinking maybe someone else might have been turned.

“They would have to be near the girl when she was turned unless the magic seek out the person.” Letno knew a lot about magical artifacts.

“Okay, how about everyone else?” Erin wanted to make sure no one was missed.

“So, far nothing yet. No one has turned up missing in police reports or on the missing child network.”

“That’s good. According to Rebecca, Job is on his way home. So, I’ll update him when he gets home.” Erin knew Job would want to know about the new people.

“Has anyone ever seen a person like that teenager with the butterfly wings?” Alice was curious because she has never seen anyone like that teenager before.

“I can honestly say, I and my wife have never seen anyone like that teenager before.” Andrew always thought a fairy was small, not the size the girl was.

“When she wakes up, we’ll ask her.” Erin was curious why she was so different then everyone else.

After the meeting was over. Everyone goes about their duties around the ranch. Honey was finding it difficult to concentrate on her duties. She sneaks off to the room that the young woman was sleeping in and slips into the room.

She walks over to the bed and starts removing her clothes. She climbs onto the bed and cuddles up against the young woman. She leans in close and a take a sniff of the woman and felt her groin tighten.

Sonja opens her eyes and turns around. Something inside of her, just clicked when she felt someone get in bed with her. When she got a smell of the person, she felt a desire she has never felt before, which woke her up. She looks deeply into a set of golden color eyes “make me yours.” As she kisses Honey and presses her body against Honey’s as well.

The wolf inside of Honey surfaces and forces her to change into her hybrid form. She forces her wolf shape tongue down into Sonja’s throat. She squeezes the woman’s breasts hard as she rolls the woman onto her back and rests in between her spread legs. After tasting the woman for a while, Honey moves towards the nook where Sonja’s neck and shoulder meet and sink her teeth into the flesh. She was going to make this woman hers.

She moves over to the other side of the woman’s neck and sinks her teeth there as well. Once she was done biting her there. Honey moves down Sonja’s body until she is between Sonja’s legs and bites down hard on her sex while sticking her tongue up inside Sonja’s body.

Sonja feels a wave of heat and energy as it cascades into her body. Emotions, and thoughts that weren’t hers settle into her mind. A moan of pleasure erupts from her mouth as a massive orgasm rocks her body and causes her to cum as she has never cum before. She spurts directly into Honey’s mouth.

The two of them spend time getting to know each other’s bodies. Sonja submits completely to Honey.

up
105 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Looks like new mates found

Samantha Heart's picture

Honey felt that one teen girl could have been her mate as it turns out she was. The ferie girl is a mystery hopefully solved soon.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.