Hunter's Moon Chp. 14

Printer-friendly version

Tiger read the book Robyn gave her while they headed to Cairo, Kentucky. She loved feeling her Tiger spirit as it slept. She had her head resting on Cora’s lap and her legs hanging over the end of the sofa they were sitting on. She had taken her shoes off and was enjoying the cool air in the Rv.

Cora was stroking Tiger hair, while she finished reading the book. She feels Tiger’s hand snaking up under her shirt towards her breasts. She glances down at Tiger “what are you doing?”

“Mine!” Tiger squeezes Cora’s left breast gently.

“Yes, it's yours, just as yours are mine.” Cora returns the favor but squeezes a little harder.

“Cora, you might want to go a little gentle with Tiger. Her animal spirit is leaking through some. It might take Tiger some time to control her tiger.” Khan was keeping an eye on Tiger.

“I know.” Cora stops what she was doing.

Cora manages to put Tiger to sleep. She looks down at Tiger’s sleeping face.

“How long does it take for a person to adjust to being a Were?” Cora didn’t see it in the book she read.

“Well, depending on how they were turned. Sometimes, it only takes a short time and other times it takes longer. In Tiger’s case, it shouldn’t take to long. I have to say, that I have never met someone who was meant to be a tiger.” Khan had been surprised at how fast Tiger changed.

“You can also expect Tiger to be horny as well. It’s one of the driving factors of the mate bond between the two of you.” Robyn knew their mate bond will be extremely strong.

King looks at the property as he turns onto the long driveway. He couldn’t believe how far back Mrs. Vreeland’s house was or how much farmland she had either.

“Man, she’s got a lot of land.” Duffy was looking out the window at the property.

“What do you expect? She raises horses and her daughters loves to ride.”

King pulls the Rv into the driveway “well, we’re here.”

As King and his crew were exiting the Rv. They spot an oriental woman walking out of the house, followed by a long brown hair woman walking behind her. The Oriental woman was shorter than the other woman.

“Is it me or does the oriental woman smell like a panther?” Arron has never encountered a Were-Panther before.

They were supposed to be extinct. A vampire coven was rumored to have killed off the last pard of them.

Tabitha and Maggie had felt the perimeter alarm going off as supernatural energy had triggered it. Maggie felt the energy coming towards the house. When they peeked outside, they saw it was an Rv. When it stopped in her driveway and everyone starts existing from it. She recognized two people among them.

So, Tabitha and she decide to go out and greet them. As they walk closer to the Rv.

“King, it’s nice to see you and your wife again. What brings you and your crew to my ranch?” Maggie had a smile on her face.

“I was wondering if you can help me with a problem.”

“Why don’t all of you join us inside the house and we can talk about. It.” Maggie was looking at everyone standing behind King.

Tabitha was watching everyone as well. She might have a hard time defending Maggie from some of the more powerful Were’s in her presence, but the rest would be easy. She knew the reputation of most of the people among King’s team. The ones that were standing out, were the vampire, the black looking wolf with blue markings on its body and the newly turned Tiger in their group.

Maggie and Tabitha lead everyone into the house. As King and his crew walk into the house, they spot two black cats in the foyer. Robyn looks at them and couldn’t believe that Maggie had two guardian cats.

“How long have you had guardian cats, Maggie?” Robyn was curious.

“Since my niece came to live with me five years ago.” Maggie looks at the cats and sends them away.

She remembered when she turned the two Hunter’s who had broken into her home and tried to kill her niece. She turned them into guardian cats to protect her and her niece. They head into the living room and had a seat. Angela sat next to her husband.

Before Tabitha or Maggie sat down “would you like anything to drink or a snack before we begin?”

“We’re fine, Maggie,” Angela spoke for her whole group.

Teresa had sat down near King and his wife. She could feel the magical energies in the house. She could also feel something else. Something she didn’t think she would ever feel. She sniffs the air and could pick up a scent that speeds her heart up and make her feel warm.

Maggie looks at King and his wife “so, what brings you to my home, King?”

“The newest member of my group had a powerful curse placed upon her. I was wondering if you could remove the curse.”

“Hhhmm, I don’t know. I need to know who or what place the curse.” Maggie looks over towards the wolf.

Teresa walks over to Maggie. She hopes this person can help her. She’s been a wolf so long, she doesn’t know if she should get her hope
up.

Maggie reaches out with her hand and starts forming a spell to tell her about the wolf. She draws on the magical energies stored in her locket. She directs the spell towards Teresa.

Teresa’s aura appears and then the group responsible for changing Teresa into what she appeared. Everyone watches as the events unfold. The group had taken her and forcefully forced her to change into an alien wolf. They had channeled the spirit of this creature into her body.
The spell fades and Maggie sits back in her recliner. She pets Teresa’s head and looks at King.

“I can remove the curse completely or I can change it so she is more like a Were.”

“Is that possible?” Robyn looks at Maggie. She hadn’t thought about doing that.

“Yes. It's possible. I can redo the curse, so she can go back and forth like a Were can do or remove the curse completely.”

Teresa looks at Maggie “what makes you sure you can remove or change this curse? I have tried some of the powerful mage, witches, and others in order to have it removed.”

“Because of my family history. My ancestors have married different types of Fey and one of those Fey dealt in death magic. That fey also had
the special ability to remove or cancel curses. I’ve inherited a lot of my family abilities. However, I will have to request I use my whole coven and my daughters in order to perform the spell.” Maggie knew it was going to take all of her coven magic, plus her daughters Kelly and Ava’s as well.

Teresa just look at Maggie Vreeland and was debating what she was going to do. She could sense the amount of magic this woman possesses.

“I will go through with your plan, and I will let you know which choice I would like.” Teresa could see the advantage of being able to change between her wolf form and her human form.

“That’s fine.” Maggie looks at everyone.

She had enough rooms in the house for everyone to stay. She glances towards Tabitha and answers an unspoken question.

“We have enough room here at the house for everyone to spend the night. There are only a few rules, but other than that. You have the run of the property.

“Thank you for your hospitality, Mrs. Vreeland.” Angela wouldn’t mind spending time in bed with King.

up
139 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well this seams intresting

Samantha Heart's picture

To say the leas. I'm thinking she goes were it would have distinct possiblies.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.