Hunter's Moon Chp. 11

Printer-friendly version

“You didn’t tell me you were buying half the store out.” Tiger couldn’t believe how much food they bought.

“Were’s are big eaters. The more your tummy is full, the better you’ll feel. We can’t have starving Were’s running around.” Rick was unloading the fourth shopping cart of groceries.

Tiger gets in the back seat after loading all the groceries in. She was surprised that there was still room for her to climb in.

“So, Were’s have big appetites?” Tiger didn’t know much about Were’s.

“Yep, the normal amount of food you would eat is like a snack to a Were. It would take a plate six times the size of a normal plate to feed a
Were.” Lorrie turns around in her seat to look at Tiger.

“Wow! I hope I find a job that pays a lot so I can afford to buy food.” Tiger was still wondering what Trey was going to have them do.

The ride back to Trey’s place was boring. Tiger just thought about what their food bill was going to be after she is turned into a Were-Tiger. She spots an Rv. at the house when they pull up to it.

“I wonder who that belongs too?” As they park in the normal parking space.
Inside Trey’s Office:

King and his wife were talking to Trey about their new friend Teresa and how she is cursed. Trey looks at Teresa as she sat near King and his
wife. He was amazed at how she looked. He has never seen another like her before.

“I’ll make some phone calls and see if there is anyone who could help to remove the curse.” Trey knew a few people who might be able to help.

“Thank you.” King found that Teresa liked to be stretch between her ears.

“I have a request for you two from the girl our young vampire saved. She wants to become her namesake. Plus, I think she is also the young
vampire’s life mate as well.” Trey has gotten reports about Cara and Tiger.

“You mean, Tiger is Cara’s soul mate?” Angela hadn’t sense that Tiger was her mate.

“Yep, she’s Cara’s soul mate. Another thing you should know as well. Cara is no longer affected by the sunlight like she was before. She can walk around during the daytime like you Angela.” Trey looks towards her.

“How did that happen?” Angela was curious.

“Don’t know, but I would guess it happened during that fight she went on with you and your crew,” Trey remembers King and his crew going after the vampires that owned the club.

Trey and his people were still finding bodies inside the place. Before he could reopen it. He was going to have a shaman come in and bless the place.

“You said the girl named Tiger wants to be turned into a Tiger?” King looks at Trey.

“Yes, lately she has been having dreams about turning into a Tiger. She approached me yesterday and I told her to watch a training film we made of newborn Were’s we make whenever we change someone.” Trey knew there were rules and regulations they had to follow if someone wanted to become a Were or if one is changed after mating with their soulmate.

“We’ll have to find a mentor for her, or Khan or Duffy might volunteer to be her mentor.” King knew he would have to make her a member of his team. That would also mean the vampire that according to Trey, might be Tiger’s soulmate.

“How soon could you perform the request?”

“I’ll talk with Khan and Duffy and see which of the two will volunteer to become her mentor.” King stands up.

“Good. I’ll see you three at dinner tonight.” Trey watches as King and his wife leave his office.

King heads back to the Rv. where he knew Duffy and Khan were staying. He saw the Rv. rocking and wonders what was going on inside. He walks inside and see Robin totally naked and under a Tiger. It looked like both her breasts had rivets of blood on the side of them.

The coloration and the stripes on the Tiger told him it was Duffy that was mounted to her. Angela walks over to Robin’s head and kneels in front of her. She gives Robin a kiss on her lips.

“You know it's going to hurt when he pulls out of you?” A smile appears on Angela’s face.

“I know and I’m preparing for it.” Robin was ready to harness the sexual energies she was going to feel when Duffy pulls out of her.

“You’re funeral.” Angela knew how it felt, to a certain extent. She was happy that she married a Werewolf and not a Werecat.

“Where is Khan?”

“He’s in the back bedroom.” Robin was trying to stay clear-headed so she could harness the sexual energies when Duffy pulled out, but she
was having a hard time concentrating.

Angela knocks on the door separating the master bedroom on the RV from the rest of it.

“Enter!”

Khan was reading a book and listening to Duffy and Robin going at it. He watches as Angela and King come walking in.

“Hey Khan, how would you feel about becoming a mentor to a newly created Were?” Angela watches for his reaction.

“Who’s the Were?” Khan hadn’t smelt a Were-Tiger in the house when he went in.

“It’s the girl named Tiger. According to Trey, she wants to become a WereTiger.”

“You mean that young girl that was with the vampire?” Khan was curious now.

“Yes, that one. She wants to become her namesake. She sat down and talked to Trey about some dreams she has been having. The dreams
she had were of her becoming a Tiger.” Angela hadn’t heard of anything like that in her long-life span.

“Let me meet with this young girl and I’ll make my decision.” Khan was curious now.

The next thing they hear is Duffy roaring and Robin screaming from behind them. A smirk appears on Angela's face. She knew Robin was going to be sore for the rest of the day.

up
143 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well things are

Samantha Heart's picture

Moving along for Tiger. Shes still getting an education on Wears.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.