Hunter's Moon Chp. 5

Printer-friendly version

Jerold and Matt guarded the door to the club. They were given orders to scan everyone who entered and to keep their eyes out for a black hair gothic girl. They were given a picture of her as they check each girl/woman who entered the club. There was a line already forming going around the building.

A petite cute strawberry haired young vampire girl approaches them. She had several other people with her. Matt was drawn to the auburn hair woman instantly. She oozed sex and he could smell the pheromones coming off her. His nether region tightens from her scent.

None of them matched the picture him and Jerold was given. He also smelled a wolf among the group. His eyes landed on a well-built man with short black hair. There were several others with him. Something about them just didn’t seem right.

He just collects their money as they entered the club. He watches the ass of the auburn one as she walks in. He was going to have to find her later.

Cara, King, Angela, Khan, Duffy, Arron, Keane, and Robin walk into the bar and could tell right away how popular it was. The lights were turned down low and the music was blaring. King, Angela, Khan, Duffy, Arron, Keane and Robin could feel the energy in the club and pick out several vampires mingling with the crowd.

“Back there, that’s where they are going to be.” Cara points to an area blocked off and guarded by two huge guys.

“Khan, with me.” King starts heading towards the area with Khan next to him.

They walk right up two the two guys and are stopped. The guards laid their hands-on Khan and King.

“Where do the two of you think you’re going?” King and Khan could tell the men were vampires.

King doesn’t say anything when he grabs the vampire's throat and lifts him up off the ground. A low growl escapes from his mouth.

“Where ever I want to go, suck face.” King pulls hard and rips the vampire’s throat out.

Khan had extended his claws and did the same thing to his vampire. Several vampires out mingling saw what was going on and head towards the group. Angela and Arron charge towards them with Robin and Keane acting as magical backup. Duffy and Cara take on four as they came after him and her. King and Khan along with Robin and Keane head towards the back area where they spot several vampires drinking from different people of all races, gender, and ages.

“King, these people have been rolled.” Robin could tell all the people were under the vampires controlled.

“Then you know what to do. They are breaking council law.” King changes into his hybrid form and summons his broadsword.

All the other Were’s in his group change form and summons their individual weapons. Angela summons her two Chinese Jian Swords. Her
swords were custom made for her ages ago by a master sword maker.

Vampires start coming out of the woodwork. A fight ensues between them and King and his people. Cara was fighting with whatever she could get her hands on. A young male vampire tosses a glass of brandy on her and tries to light it. It burst into flames and start consuming Cara.

Cara starts screaming as she feels the fire burn her clothes and skin. The fire clings to her like she was a piece of wood. She tries to get the fire off her body. The pain was unbearable.

Robin spots a male vampire toss a glass of alcohol onto Cara and set it on fire. The next thing she hears is Cara screaming as the flames consume her. Robin causes the overhead sprinkler system to burst open and direct a large downpour onto Cara.

Cara felt the flames go out as a large downpour nearly drowns her. She spots robin looking towards her.

“Are you going to be alright?” Robin walks over towards her.

“I’m going to need blood to heal completely.” Cara’s was still hurting from the burns she received.

A huge vampire appears from nowhere and jumps towards Robin. Robin turns quickly and holding her hands up, she stops the vampire in mid-air. Her eyes were glowing blue as she held the vampire in the air with magic.

Cara saw what Robin just did and jump towards the vampire and attack his neck. She locks her mouth on him and drinks all his blood. She doesn’t stop till he looks like a raisin. His blood tasted disgusting to her, but she needed it to heal herself. As she drinks his blood, she feels his special talent leave his body and flow into hers.

Robin watches as Cara drinks the blood from the vampire she stopped in mid-air. During her long life, she has never seen another vampire drink the blood from another vampire. She watches as the vampire she stopped turns into a raisin as the blood inside his blood flows into Cara.

Cara lets go and look towards Robin with blood around her lips “there are more below us.”

Robin noticed that all the damage skin and nerve endings that had been brunt were healed. She was surprised that the blood from another
vampire would cause Cara to heal as quickly as she had.

“Is this the first time you drunk vampire blood?” Robin watches as the dead vampire falls to the ground.

“Yes, this is my first time. Can you do something about my ruined clothes?” Cara looked at her naked body.

“No problem.” Robin looks around and spots some clothes from some dead vampires.

She makes them appear around Cara, after cleaning them for her.

“There, that should cover you and they are clean.” Robin looks around and notices that the vampires they had been fighting were all dead.

“Come on, the team is heading downstairs. They found the hidden entrance.” Robin leads the way towards the kitchen.

There were dead vampire bodies and their security personnel littering the floor. Robin and Cara carefully follow the carnage through the door and down the staircase to the lower levels. They hear a roar coming from deeper inside the corridor.

“That has to be Duffy.” Robin starts running with Cara right on her heels.

Robin slows down when she sees Duffy, King, and Angela banging on a metal door. Keane, Arron, and Khan were staying back. Khan looked like someone with claws did a number on his face. His wounds were slowly healing.

Arron had some sort of spear protruding through his right shoulder. Keane didn’t look too good either. It looked like someone beat the crap out of him.

“King, Angela what happened?” Robin stood behind Arron.

“The leader and his posse left through that door and we can’t get through it.” Arron looks down at the shaft of the spear, one of the vampires
had thrown it at him. It landed in his right shoulder.

Robin touches the blade of the spear and transports it to her hand. It was an old African throwing spear. The spear looked to be extremely old.

“Thanks, Robin.” Arron rolls his shoulder as the wound started to close.

King lets out one more roar, as he stops pounding on the steel door. Duffy and Angela step back to stand next to Cara and Robin.

“We have their scents and we’ll track them down. Plus, I managed to draw blood on one of them.” Angela looks at the small knife in her hand.

It had the blood of one the vampires that got away. She knew Robin could track the person down that the blood belonged too, even a vampire. She looks over towards Cara and could smell ash and brunt flesh on her.

“What happened to you?” Angela noticed that Cara wasn’t wearing the same clothes she had originally.

“One of the vampires tried to flambé her.” Robin looks towards her blood sister.

“How bad?” Angela looks towards Cara.

“Let’s just say, that if I didn’t dump water on her. She wouldn’t be here right now.” Robin knew if she waited any longer, Cara would be dead.

“How did you recover so fast?” Angela was looking Cara up and down.

“She drained a vampire I stopped from attacking me.” Robin had a smile on her face.

Angela raised an eyebrow as she looked at Cara. She wonders what other surprises she has. She turns back to King and Khan.

“Let’s leave this place.” King was pissed that their prey got away.

King’s wolf was mad as hell that the prey got away from them. They managed to get out of the club before the clean-up crew showed up.

up
199 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

And don't come back

Didn't need to be said but there it is.

Tracking them should be

Tracking them should be rather interesting in and of itself, because the vampires have violated so many rules from both sides, that no-one will want to be associated with or be seen with them at anytime. So it does appear that their where-abouts will be the "talk of the town" and they will be given up rather fast.

Clean up in several aisles

Jamie Lee's picture

What kind of mop will be needed to clean up the mess made in their attempts to get to the leader? Even though they couldn't get through that door, and get at their prey, that guy has to come out somewhere and they will find him anyway.

Others have feelings too.