"Was it GLOOD For You?"

Printer-friendly version


"Was it GLOOD for YOU?"



She looked down at his terror-stricken face with a smile as she replied to her own question. "It certainly was GLOOD for me." Her latest victim could only stare until the paralyzing agent wore off.

When he had first woken up he felt like he was in a scene from Dexter. He couldn't move his body and he could barely make out the pictures of all the fat women he had ridiculed over the years at the gym taped to the wall opposite him. Then she had rolled a mirror in front of him and placed his glasses on him as he sat on the wooden floor. Clearly seeing himself for the first time he passed out.

images.jpg

Coming to again he was still facing the mirror and had a hard time believing what he was seeing. His beautiful toned body was gone somehow and in its place was that of a very obese woman.

"You're probably wondering what happened Darryl. Well I thought you might profit from seeing things from a different perspective and maybe gain a little understanding about the problems the women you ridicule face. So I injected your body with a soft bio-flesh mixed with GLOO. I had plaster molds attached to your body to shape you as you filled up with the bio-flesh.

You have big fleshy thighs and a large saggy butt. Your belly hangs down and your very large and sagging breasts hang down over it. Your arms are just as fleshy, even your face is full. Your genitals have been GLOOD down, not that anyone could find them under all that flesh without searching.

The GLOO has been in your body for over 72 hours. The paralytic I used on you will wear off in several hours and after that you're free to go. I even left you some clothes. Of course you'll barely be able to squeeze into them. Luckily they have a lot of spandex. I left a little bit of the solvent to unglue your fat lips. The lips themselves are already well past the 72 hours. They came out a bit redder than I intended so I'm sure they'll be noticed as you waddle down the street.

I left your apartment key and money for bus fare. The bus stop is only about ten blocks from this abandoned warehouse but I'd allow plenty of time to walk there. I guesstimate you weigh about 380 pounds and none of it is muscle or ever will be, just large masses of jiggling flesh.

You used to rag on women for not being able to lose weight. You didn't care that maybe they couldn't, no matter how hard they tried. Instead of sympathy and understanding you gave them snide remarks and harassment until they left your gym. Well no matter how hard you exercise and diet that jiggly bio-flesh is there to stay thanks to the GLOO.

If you had been nice maybe your former clients would pity you but you can expect no help from them and you know what your former friends will think. It won't make any difference that you had nothing to do with how you look, all they'll see is a fat woman just like you did.

You own the gym so you can work out all you want but I'm betting you will have a hard time enduring the taunts and stares from everyone. It won't surprise me if you find solace in eating and get even fatter and then try to diet getting caught in the endless cycle. You'll wish you'd been more sympathetic to the women whose money you took and then chased out of your gym."

With that she she turned and walked out the door. As soon as she was outside she used the solvent to remove the latex mask that covered his face. Darryl would never know it was a man that did this too him, a man who had lost his girlfriend to suicide after being brutally harassed by Darryl.

He'd thought about killing him and wondered if Darryl would kill himself too. He was willing to bet he was too much of a coward to do that.

Darryl was the last of the people who had made his girlfriend's life hell. Inside Trish's large body had been a sweet and wonderful woman crushed by the taunts and jibes of people who should have been helping her like Rachel. Rachel was now a very fat woman too and her former friends treated her like they had his girlfriend. The others were just mean but Rachel had pretended to be Trish's friend while cutting her down behind her back.

There were others, people who hadn't hurt Trish but hurt others like the Uber driver who kicked fat women out of his car so he could pick up sexy women. Now he couldn't even fit behind the wheel of a car with his gigantic breasts. Or the plastic surgeon who screwed up several women's lives but didn't care. He looked like a plastic surgeon's nightmare with saggy breasts and a face full of artificial scar tissue he couldn't remove.

He wasn't sure who was next but there was always somebody out there that needed something GLOOD in their life and he'd be happy to give it to them.

up
89 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I'm assuming...

This isn't just about people taunting fat women, although that forms the premise for the story here and what happened to Darryl. Now Darryl will find out just how demeaning it can be to be taunted as he did before to overweight women entering his club to try to lose weight and get fit.

I could definitely see this occasionally masked crusader using Gloo to make drastic changes to others if those people were ones he saw on a regular basis and failed to treat the ones they met with at least a minimum of civility and respect. Call it karma if you will.

Being fat is a very visible issue and drives many women, and likely many men, too, crazy trying to find ways to lose some or all of the weight.

Nasty or is it?

Then it becomes a tale of revenge but I have to say,

did you get out of bed the wrong side every day this month? :) :)

Short but good though.
Samantha

My bed has no right side

At least that's what my fellow captionersat the Haven say. They think I'm the mistress of dark tales. I think that's why when I do write a caption full of sweetness and light they call for the guys in white coats.

Commentator
Visit my Caption Blog: Dawn's Girly Site

Visit my Amazon Page: D R Jehs