The Cleansing

Printer-friendly version

She came like I expected, eager to plunder the riches that she'd created. I'd found out about the bet; that she could take a man and turn him into a sexy slut. I was the man she chose. I never had a chance.

She was beautiful and irresistible. I would have done anything for her and did. I offered up my manhood and she took it and smiled when she did so. It was painful, agonizingly painful, but she didn't care as long as she got what she wanted.

I had turned out even more beautiful than she expected. The men she let take me told me so. She thought after the men that I would fall into her arms in thanks. So she came to me when I called, eager to possess what she had created.

She didn't notice the cuffs on the bed or the red can in plain view on the floor. She only had eyes for me. I gloried at the surprise in her eyes when I closed the cuffs around her wrists. I nearly came as I poured the contents of the can all over her and saw the terror in her eyes. The same terror she saw in mine when she watched them roll me away to take my manhood. Only I didn't laugh like she did. I wasn't a monster. I was simply ridding the world of one.

tumblr_pouxipZD3a1r1yasko1_1280.jpg

Her beauty couldn't hide the ugliness. She begged for life. She made promises I knew she'd never keep. I lit the match and she screamed.

I blew it out and walked away.

up
91 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Out of the Frying Pan

Daphne Xu's picture

... and into the fire. I mean that metaphorically. I expect that the crime is reduced to voluntary manslaughter because of the circumstances. But oh, I wish he'd consulted a lawyer.

-- Daphne Xu

So

Do you think he set her on fire?

Commentator
Visit my Caption Blog: Dawn's Girly Site

Visit my Amazon Page: D R Jehs

Um...

Daphne Xu's picture

Okay, did I completely miss that final sentence? Or was it just edited? Okay, I do have the problem of missing things right in front of my nose, so I can believe that I missed that final sentence.

-- Daphne Xu

Just because

She blew out the match doesn't necessarily mean she didn't. But then that's why the last sentence is there and written the way it was. It's why I chose the title carefully too.

Commentator
Visit my Caption Blog: Dawn's Girly Site

Visit my Amazon Page: D R Jehs

Dark

This was a dark one, but it does leave a glimmer of hope that the main character can rebuild their life on a positive note.