Staying Put

Printer-friendly version

maid.jpg

"Why is your husband still in that kinky French maid's uniform? The Halloween party was over a week ago?"
"Well I may have made a few changes to the instructions for the GLOO, not that my husband was ever any good at following instructions anyway."
"So what did you do?"
"Well, you know how it says if the GLOO is not removed before 72 hours that it permanently bonds and would require mutilating surgery to remove?
"You mean he still hasn't removed everything?"
"I may have told him that you couldn't use the solvent until AFTER 72 hours had passed or risk mutilating surgery. It was an honest mistake. I just got things reversed and by the time I realized it, it was too late."
"Why don't I believe you."
" It's a good thing I bought the highest quality prostheses including the female mask, all designed for long term wear. Why he can still perform his bodily functions though he has to sit down to do it. No more raised toilet seat."
"So why is he still dressed like the maid?"
"He's so embarrassed, he doesn't want anyone to know it's him so he's pretending to be my maid. That and the fact that I put some GLOO in the locks on the dress. It's a good thing I make enough for both of us so he can be the maid permanently. I told everyone my husband ran off with my best friend. Funny thing is that's exactly what he planned to do so no-one will miss either of them."
"What about your best friend? Won't she get suspicious?"
"Well I admit I helped her with her costume for Halloween too. You do remember the Saint Bernard don't you?"
"You mean?"
"Yes she's out in the kennel now. She's kind of busy because I bought a Great Dane to keep the bitch company and he thinks she's in heat."

up
136 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hope "S/he" enjoys her new

Hope "S/he" enjoys her new look and status.

Yow!

erin's picture

Well I did say keep it sticky. :)

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Well!

I'll be dog-gonned!

bev_1.jpg

long term wear?

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

"Long Term Wear"
How long term is long term?

Kind of cutesy story, but....
I am not sure how to view this one, it is bothering me on an odd level.
With out an explanation, it is disturbing my Suspension of Disbelief.
Is point of view character mistaken about the glue or just plain lying?
Or is something else going on?

Unless there is some sort of super-tech involved. I feel, they are destined for that mutilating surgery one way or another. Either to get the stuff off due to medical complications, or to fix disfigurement once it does fall off on it;s own, assuming they survive to that point. So do I assume super-tech, or figure the stuff will have to come off one way or another eventually, with some consequences? You can't really glue stuff to people permanently.

Gee, assuming it does work, does she have enough money to care for her permanent maid and new pet indefinitely?
lol

Thumbs up anyway!
~Hyp

What a payback

Jamie Lee's picture

She MIGHT have read the instructions wrong. She MIGHT have put glue in the lock. As if...

She is one mad wife who caught her husband playing around and took out her wrath on him and his girlfriend. And now he's to embarrassed to do anything to get out of the costume.

The girlfriend being in the dog costume and caged with a Great Dane caused a chuckle. She's in a worse bind than the husband.

Others have feelings too.