The Adventure Begins Chapter 16 (Final Chapter)

Printer-friendly version

Isa looks towards the door of Cassandra and Vince’s house. She had felt the magical energies that protected the house power down. She had her sword ready just in case it was people coming for Angela.

The door opens, Cassandra and her coven come walking in. Behind them was Amy and she was covered in blood. Isa was looking for Kadyn but didn’t see her.

“What happened to Kadyn?”

“She gave her life destroying the fence surrounding Bogdan’s place.” Cassandra couldn’t believe that Kadyn was gone.

Isa just shakes her head. How is she going to break it to Angela that Kadyn is dead?

“She’s not gone, sweetie.” Betty comes walking into the living room in the nude.

Cassandra and the coven members look at Betty and listen to what she said.

“What do you mean she’s not dead?” Cassandra was curious about that.

“Just that. She’s in Angela’s bedroom right now curled up next to Angela. I put her back on her bed with Kadyn.” Betty walks over and wraps her arm around Isa’s waist.

Cassandra helps her husband to the sofa. She chants a few words and the next thing people hear, is the cracking of the bones in Vince’s chest fixing themselves. Cassandra blocks the pain from her husband as his bones reknit themselves.

“Ouch!” Isa knew that Vince ribs reknitting themselves must have hurt.

“Now you know how painful it is when I change shapes.” Betty places a kiss on Isa’s cheek.

Isa just looks at her wife “I feel it each time you go through our link.”

Cassandra looks at her husband “are you feeling better?”

Vince takes a breath “for now. The pain should subside by morning. As for the crystal that Bogdan is sealed in. I think it might be best to give it to sparrow to handle. She can toss it somewhere or put it on the moon or something.”

“She’s probably asleep right now. I won’t wake her.” Cassandra had noticed that she was pregnant the last time she showed up at their place.

“That might be a good idea, Cassandra. My Alpha is pregnant right now.” Isa didn’t think it would be wise to call on her right now.

“Why don’t we all get some sleep and we’ll figure this out in the morning.” Cassandra walks over to a jar and put the crystal that had Bogdan trapped inside and seal it.

The coven members camp out on the floor of their High Priestess floor. Isa and Betty lay down in the guest room and Amy camps outside, after taking a bath to remove the blood still covering her. Cassandra fetches her some clean clothes to wear.

Before Cassandra goes to bed, she checks on Angela to see how she is doing. She notices that Kadyn was curled up next to Angela.

“Thank Goddess, you didn’t die. Angela would have been heartbroken.”

Kadyn lifts her head up and looks at Cassandra “I did die. I’m like the Phoenix, I’m reborn from my ashes. I now only have eight lives left.”

“Well, I am happy you are back, and I know Angela is too.”

Angela rolls over on her side and wraps her arms around Kadyn. She pulls Kadyn to her. Kadyn snuggles close to Angela and purrs. She couldn’t imagine leaving Angela right now.

Cassandra heads back to her bedroom and joins her husband in bed. She was glad this matter with the vampire Master and Bogdan was over. Maybe now, they could work on being a family.

In the morning time, the house is busy. The coven members that had jobs to get to, left right away. Vince was taking the day off from work.
Sparrow showed up to return Amy back to her mother and to retrieve her two pack members. She does stick around to find out what Cassandra wanted to do to Bogdan since he was trapped.

Cassandra hands the crystal that contains Bogdan inside to Sparrow.

“Do you think you can find a safe place to keep him?”

Sparrow looks at Bogdan inside the crystal “oh, I can think of a few places. However, I think it’s time to send him on his way, so he can be returned to the universe.”

Sparrow crushes the crystal in her hand and watches as Bogdan’s spirit is released to the universe. As for the demon he had summoned and joined himself too, it returns to where it came from. It knew not to tempt a Grim Reaper.

Once everyone has left. Vince, Cassandra, and Angela sit outside in the garden enjoying the warm weather. Kadyn was sitting on Angela’s lap and enjoying the petting she was getting.

“Is it finally over mom and dad?” Angela hopes so.

“Hopefully yes. Now, we must wonder what the packs and other covens are going to do since the vampires have been forbidden to come to this area.”

“Only the supernatural council will know what is next. Now, young lady, you can finally have a life.” Vince looks over to Angela and was happy she could finally be safe.

up
167 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Safe for now

Samantha Heart's picture

I have a feeling this isn't TRULY over not entirely I feel minor durbrnces but nothing major.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Hydra fixed?

Jamie Lee's picture

Two arrogant beings, who sought dreams of grandure, found the rewards they deserved but did not desire.

But these are only two with such attitudes, so it's possible Angela isn't as safe as everyone would like. Just part of the Hydra and been fixed.

Others have feelings too.