Little Boy-Girl the Tales 4

Printer-friendly version

Hey I’m Mario Davis Junior. Daddy little man.
I had to kick a little ass when Jamie was picked on and had to help Amber out too. Those boys never saw me coming. Dad said I did real good job when they tried to kick me out of school. And to be honest I’d do it again and again. If I’m going to be a big brother soon and I’m happy. And I don’t care if it’s a girl or boy. And even if it’s a boy like Jamie is I’d be happy anyway.

I’m Samantha as you know in the story I was the cousin of Sabrina, Nicole, Jenny, Jamie and Amber. But the truth is I’m their older sister. I’m also Sara Beth (Samuel) sister. The ones who raised me to this point where really my aunt and uncle and yes I love them still. Well my dad-uncle is the brother of my real dad. I just wish I got to say goodbye to him. But oh well. Now I was always a daddy girl and still am. Well the reason I’m back with my younger sisters is revenge for what happened to my cousins. With the help of Mr. Davis I got what was due to them. Samuel my sweet brother at the time always loved dressing up when it was just us two home.
We would have the same style dress on just a deferent color. And as our fun came to an end he cried when he had to put his boy clothes back on. He was so upset he wouldn’t eat much.

I’m Samuel for this short part. And yes Samantha is right I loved dressing as Sara Beth. But I was sad when I had to go back to Samuel. And I got so upset I’d hardly eat my dinner at night. Mom and dad asked what was wrong. I said you wouldn’t understand if it told you. Then I left the table crying. Samantha came after me and said my girl name to see what was wrong. I told her quite I don’t want dad to know because he will kill me. Then I said remember Jamie. Samantha said yes our boy-girl cousin. Well I heard dad call him a sissy freak. And I don’t want dad to treat me like that. Mom might understand but I don’t know.

Now back to Samantha. Sara Beth let me get you an outfit and bring it back to you, and while you get dressed I’ll get mom.

Hi I’m Sara Beth Samantha just handed me a cute dress. She first helped me with my make-up and then my bra. As she went to get mom I got dressed. When mom came in to my room she said don’t let your dad see, but it was way too late. Dad said I knew I had a sissy for a son. And I won’t stand for it.

Now back to Sara Beth (Samuel) I too and the older sister (brother) of Sabrina, Nicole, Jenny, Jamie and Amber. I got kicked out of school for dressing like a girl. But that’s another story. Well Samantha said she had a plane to help me. Now I’m happy to be the girl I know I am.

up
38 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Revenge

The revenge was to show their mom and dad that the way they treated Jamie was wrong. Steeling money from a child is not right

Wolf_0.jpg