Little Boy-Girl the Tales 3

Printer-friendly version
Hi everyone I’m Michael I got so sick a few months after Sara Beth got kicked out. The doctors in South Carolina couldn’t find out what was wrong. But said doctors in Southern California have seen this same thing there. I’ll be filling in info for Maria and Amanda. My little baby girls Maria and Amanda were just born and they are so beautiful but the problem is the doctors in South Carolina had no clue about this rare disorder they had. Well that’s till they found out that Michael had it. Well they put him on a plane to Southern California. His parents saw us there and said hi and all. Then said why where we there. I said Kylie just had twins girls named Maria and Amanda.Then I asked why they were there as well. They said for a rare disorder Michael has. That’s when I said Marie has the same thing. The doctors asked if any of the kids I had, had a disorder I said Amber does but she was born with it. They said we like to run a blood sample to see if Maria, Amanda and Michael have the same thing. Michael’s parents say how a 10 year old get such a rare disorder. The doctors said it’s hard to say. Well we had to wait a few days for the test to come back. And when they came back they showed all three kids had time same thing as Amber.
up
37 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos