Little Boy-Girl 1 the Start

Printer-friendly version
This story is kinda weird to start with. You see Jamie was a happy little boy when his daddy was around. It's when his daddy was away he wasn't his happy self. Sabrina, Nicole Jenny and Amber would ask him to play with them when their mom was at work. Jamie never let his mother or the babysitter see him dressed as Jamie the happy little girl. When they had to go somewhere with the babysitter he was all boy. He just wasn't his normal self. It was when he got caught things changed forever to a point. Jamie had two older siblings he never knew about. All he knew was he had cousins that shared a birthday with him and his sisters. It's odd to have kids that are all born on the same day and all a year apart from each other. Jamie's birthday falls on 10-12 the same as his sisters and cousins Samantha and Sara Beth (Samuel at the time) 9, Sabrina and Nicole 8, Jenny 7, Jamie 6, and Amber 5. The funny thing that happened was Mario Junior was born on 6-12 then we find out that Michael/Michelle's birthday also fell on the same day along with Maria and Amanda. Then we get a major shock Christina and Joy also born on 6-12. So if you do the math that's seven that were born on 6-12 and seven born on 10-12. Oh the farther (Mario Davis Sr.) birthday is on 6-12 as well with the mother's birthday is 1-12 it's kinda odd. But you find out that we are a happy family as you read the story.
up
114 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Formatting!!!!???####&&&&`

Given this formatting, I'm not even going to try to read this story. Sorry.