Little Boy-Girl 2 the New Girl Part 1 Mackenzie's Story

Printer-friendly version

Mackenzie's Story

I was born Mack Alan Bolder III. My dad was in the Army and lost his life fighting ISIS forces in road side attack. About to the time I was four my mom dressed me as a little girl. Her name is Valerie. When I was five she called me Alice and boy did I hate that name. I go by Mackenzie now and I have blue eyes and blonde hair. Two day after I turned nine a girl asked me to come over to her house and play dress-up. Well I asked my mom and she said I could go but she was going out of town that weekend and I’d have to stay until Monday. Meaning I had to go to school with her that morning.

I walk next door and Francesca is waiting on me. She smiles seeing me with my book bag and an overnight bag. Francesca has black hair and brown eyes. She was wondering what was inside my bag. Then it hit her. That I was staying. Her mom took me to the guest bedroom that had a bathroom for privacy witch I love. She let me get settled and told me to wash up and come down for lunch. We had soup and sandwiches to my surprise she fixed what I asked for well except for the soup. I ate it and was happy to be with my best friend in the world.

Francesca asked me “what do you want to do when we are done eating.”

I said “I don’t know. What ever you want too do.”

She said “now Mack you are my guest and the choice is yours.”

Iris jumps in and said “why don’t we play dress-up. It will be fun and I know Mackenzie will love it.”

Iris has brown eyes and black hair with pink streaks

Alyssa says “I don’t think Mack will do it and where did you get Mackenzie from young lady.”

Mack said “Miss Wills I don’t really mind playing dress up and Mackenzie is just the name they started to call me when we played in the past.

Noelle said “is Mack going to play as Mackenzie today.”

Now Noelle has blonde hair with blue streaks and two different color eyes one green and then other blue and she gets weird looks.

Friday night we had fun I was in one of Francesca’s nightgowns and knowing about my past I was told to wear a goodnight so I don’t wet the bed. Well I knew better not to but Iris said there was a rule that I thought she was playing about. It was if you messed the goodnight you had to wear a diaper all day the next day. Well I laughed it off but paid for it the next morning. I was so embarrassed to be diapered in front of three girls but to make me feel better they asked to be diapered as well. And we played like babies all day that day.

We played like babies all weekend long and loved it. Come Monday morning I forgot to put my hair back in the low ponytail I always wear my hair. Miss Austin wanted to fix it to the style I came over with but she didn’t get the chance to. I was picked on all day at school all because my hair was in pigtails like Francesca’s. Then I heard the other boys talking about this new school and the dress code there. I asked about it and was told they don’t except sissies and freaks like me and Noelle. Then they pushed me and her to the ground. I got so mad I removed the pigtails and started to fight the one the said the sissy comment. Well I paid for it and was kicked out of school. I wasn’t the only one kicked out of school the Austin girls did as well. And their mom wasn’t happy either. But she was happy they stuck together with their friend.

My mom was mad and said “Mack you are in trouble when I get you home.”

Miss Austin said “don’t blame Mack Valerie it was the smart mouth boys that started the fight. I for one don’t blame Noelle for her part in the fight.”

Miss. Austin and my Mom talked to the principal about the new school and where it was and was shocked to see it was in the area but you had to be in the neighborhood that it is in to go. Well the principal made a call and found out a new neighborhood was open to families who wanted to go to the school so we packed up once we got home and moved to the new house that was the same size as the one we had before.

The Austin’s also moved to the neighborhood and right across the street and their house is a little bigger than before. We met our neighbor the Raymond’s and their three kid’s two boys and a girl. We found out that Nick was two grades behind me and Francesca and a grade behind Iris. We also found out Noelle would be in the same class as Rudie and Virgil. So we got to know each other.

It was our first day at the new school and we got fitted for our uniforms and boy where they girly. It didn’t’ bother me one bit but Virgil and Nick knew they had to be good boys now.

With the new kids in their classes things are going well. That’s until someone caused trouble for Ashley and Mackenzie. But Jamie and family would put a stop to it before it started. It was at the annual season open basketball classic. The high school girl’s teams play a preseason open. Our school was the 8th in the ranking. We won the first game with ease. It was after we won the second game the other school said they have two boys on the team. We showed the students records to show they are girls and the win stood.

The third school said “they wouldn’t play a school that had freaks playing on the team.”

Jamie said “freaks we are not freaks. The boys may dress like girls. And the middle school students of our school are the cheerleaders. Yes some are boys and they look great in their uniforms. If you don’t want to play us leave and don’t come back.”

The person that said that shut his mouth and sat back down and watched the game. The kids from his school put up a good fight but came up short. The finals had the best team in the state last year and the new school. It was the best final ever. The girls form both schools played their hearts out. It was the new school that won in the end. Even though we had one boy on our team our records showed our school is mostly girls. The father of the round three team that lost was caught messing with our bus and was taken to jail.

We love our new neighborhood and school and we would do great in the season to come.

We had a dance a few days after the game and it was great but Ashley showed up late and only had one dance with Jamie. And then we left for another camp-out. I was scared because it was my first ever but Jamie said you can sleep in my tent tonight and not be so scared.

I knew Jamie was born like me I heard her talking to Ashley about it. I felt so alone and wondered if I’d find someone that would love me for me a girl born a boy.
Plus I have a wetting issue and have to wear diapers twenty-four seven and I hope I find someone like me. I think I have a crush on Morgan.

Next Chapter we go back in time to Riley’s coming out

up
48 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos