Manimal Part 12

Printer-friendly version

Belize, Central America:
A woman with short black hair wearing a white lab coat holding a tablet in her hands records the readout on the displays in front of her. Six cylinders look like something from the movie Star Wars in front of her. Each cylinder had a person floating inside of it. Four of them held males and the other two had females floating naked inside the clear liquid in the cylinders.

“How are our clients Doctor Powers?” An older bald gentleman comes walking over to the woman.

“They're doing good, Mr. Coldwell.” Doctor Powers turns to look at her financial backer.

The de-aging agent she discovered had restored thirty years to Mr. Coldwell. When she first met him, he was in a wheelchair suffering from muscular dystrophy. He had heard about her research into restoring a person's health. He promised her all the money she would need to research a lot of things she was restricted from doing.

“I’m happy to hear that. The strike team has been sent to retrieve our captured people. I think they will need an upgrade to their abilities.” Mr. Coldwell looks toward the other customers in front of them.

“It’s not their abilities that failed them, Mr. Coldwell. It’s their lack of training. The government agents that took them down, were highly trained.” Dr. Powers saw the video footage of the team taken down.

“Well, after they get back here and are healed from their injuries. Increase their training. I want Pollocks to train them until they can’t stand anymore. I also want it done daily.” Mr. Coldwell didn’t like the investment he had involved in these people being wasted.

“Yes, sir.” Dr. Powers makes some adjustments to the control panels on one of the cylinders.

Undisclosed Location:
The villains that Dingo, Spirit, Eclipse, and Spartan took down were being transported on an unmarked plane. The plane looked like any cargo transport plane you would find at any airport. Two figures dressed all in black suddenly appear and take out the four guards assigned to watch over the prisoners. The two figures move about releasing the prisoner's restraints and the hi-tech collars going around the people’s necks.

The one known as Hardcase looks at the two people who rescued them. He wanted revenge on the team that took him and his people down. He was supposed to be the strongest among his people, but they took him down by working together. He especially wanted to hurt the one named Spartan and the one named Dingo. Spartan, because he managed to subdue him and the one named Dingo, because the punk criticized and teased him.

“How are we getting out of here?”

One of the guys in black grabs Hardcase and his teammate and reappears on their transport plane. The second person dressed in black appears with the other members of Hardcase’s team. The next thing everyone feels is the plane they are in shaking.

“Pop goes the weasel!” Jerry smiles as the plane they had been in explodes.

“Did you have to do that, Boom, Boom?” Clark looks at his teammate.

“No one likes pigs and I didn’t like how they treated us.” Christopher Aka Boom Boom hated cops and hated that he couldn’t use his abilities.

Hardcase looks at the two men who rescued him and his people. He knew that Dr. Powers had given a set of twins the ability to teleport people.

“Where are we heading?” He looks at the twins for an answer.

“Where do you think, mate?”

Hardcase turns around when he hears the English accent voice. He had a feeling he knew that voice. He spots a person wearing an outfit similar in design to Captain America. Except he had the Union Jack flag design.

“Jack, where the hell were you?” As Hardcase looks at his old friend.

“Taking care of my assignment. How in the hell did you and the kids get captured?” Jack knew Hardcase was hard to take out.

“I lost to a bunch of government agents.” Hardcase couldn’t believe he and his team lost.

“So, you got your ass beat by a bunch of yanks. Well, maybe next time you won’t go easy on them.”

“Easy? Hell, Jack. They have one person among them who can turn into any substance he touches or comes in contact with. Then you had two people who were just as built and strong as Hardcase. The two of them were more of a match for Hardcase.” Fast Track couldn’t believe the three people.

“Don’t forget the Native American warrior and his damn wolf. No matter what technique I used against him. He managed to counter my move and threw me around like I was nothing.” Dragon couldn’t believe how good of a warrior he was.

“You think his fighting style was unique. You should feel what he did with those damn tomahawks he used. I have cuts all over my body.” Mantis had cuts all over her body from getting cut by the black axes.

The twins were standing nearby listening to the others. They figured that either Dr. Powers was going to modify them again or maybe increase the other teams' training. They knew the guy who supported their modifications didn’t like failure.

“Well, mate. Just be ready to get your asses chew out by the boss. I have a feeling he is going to increase your training and get you ready for a rematch against them.” Jack knew the team was in for a rough time.

“Are you going to be joining us for the rematch?” Hardcase Looks at Jack.

“Maybe. You know the boss only uses me and the boys when it's necessary.” Jack and three other members of his team were enhanced
physically to human perfection.

The serum they were given turned them into super soldiers. The only ones with abilities were the twins. The twins already had the ability, it took Dr. Powers messing with their genes to activate it.

After a few hours of flying and avoiding different government radar systems. They finally arrive back at their base in Belize.

“Home Sweet Home, gents.” As the rear cargo door opens.

Hardcase turns and starts walking out of the back of their specially designed transport. Mr. Coldwell had several aircraft like this secretly built for different missions. He glances back to make sure his team is following him.

up
53 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos