Manimal Part 11

Printer-friendly version

Stacy was doing better after resting for a few days and doing minor excerise. Tina and Beverly took charge of making sure she was getting enough snacks and eating four times a day to build her calories back up. Also, they were double checking the wound the doctor had closed up.

Tina changed the dressing every few days. She monitored how much Stacy moved around and how hard she pushed herself. A few cases came in the guys were sent to handle, while she was recovering.

Dingo told her about the latest case they had been sent to. The person was like the guy from the telveison series The Boys. The guy they had to take down was like the character Homelander from the show and had gone berserk.

It took the combine strength of Spartan and Eclipse to secure him, while Spirit put him out. The guy was like a weaker Superman, but had abilities similar to him. Dingo felt outclass by the guy.

“Did he hurt you?” Stacy looks at Dingo and notices he was nurseing his right shoulder.

“He grabbed me before I could change form and slung me like I was nothing.” Dingo couldn’t believe how far the prick had slung him.

“If he was as strong at Pollux and Beverly, he probably would had snapped me in half.”

“Not if you were in your dragon form. You could had sat on him and kept him pinned. I don’t know where these super power people are coming from.” Dingo grabs a beer and downs it in no time.

“You don’t think they are being manufactured, do you?” Stacy wonders if someone was behind the increase of superpower people.

In the last two weeks since they have been back and while she has been recovering. The others have been sent on missions involving superpower people.

“I don’t know. Beverly and Pollux think so. Spirit isn’t sure, but he’s not ruling it out.” Dingo even had doubts of his own.

“The question is why? Why would you created people with superpowers?”

“Why build dangerous weapons like nukes and such?” Tina had walked in while Dingo and Stacy had been talking.

She looks at her two charges. She had been exposed to a strange water that changed her.

“At the time, it was a necessary evil. We were at war with Japan and Germany.” Stacy had study history in school.

“But were not at war now. So, why create superpower people?” Tina watches their reaction.

“Because they feel threaten by other nations having their own superpower people.” Stacy looks at Tina when she says that.

“Exactly. If one nation has superpower people who are willing to serve their nation. Then they would want to have their own people to do the same.”

“Cause and effect. If one person has a gun, then his neighbor would feel left out. So, what does he do? He goes out and buys a gun too.” Beverly comes walking into the room.

“But that still doesn’t answer, how are they making them? It’s not like everyone carries the special gene that gives us, our abilities. Isn’t that
what Lt. Lake said about us?” Stacy asked why she had abilities when she first came to the government training center.

“True, he did say that all of us carry a special gene sequence in our DNA.” Beverly remembered Lt. Lake mentioning that.

“But, could they duplicate that process in another person?” Tina was curious.

“You mean with using our DNA?” Beverly looks at Tina when she says that.

“Yeah.”

“So, you think that the government took samples of our DNA and managed to come up with a way to duplicate it in other people?” Dingo looks at Tina to see what she thought.

“It’s possible. It’s also possible that they have already have figured it out and tested it out on your parents.” Tina had watched a cartoon called Project Hero and they had tested a drug on normal people and it carried over to their off-spring.

“It’s possible, but why help train us?” Beverly was curious about that.

“Who knows. It’s just something to think about.” Tina turns to check on the laundry she was doing.

“I don’t know.” Stacy was thinking about Tina’s words.

“Well, next time we go on a mission to apprehend the bad guy. Maybe we can ask them.” Dingo would like to get to the bottom of the problem.

“Sounds like a plan. Come on Stacy, you need to exercise some.” Beverly had a workout schedule for Stacy.

“Here’s comes the pain.” Stacy follows Pollux down to the gym.

An evil smile appears on Beverly’s face as she leads Stacy down to the gym. She starts Stacy off easy and then gets into what she has planned for her. She puts Stacy through a tough and painful exercise regiment.

Stacy liked what Beverly was doing at first, but when Beverly started increasing what she had to do and putting her on exercise equipment she has a hard time with. She knew Beverly wasn’t playing any more. The wound she received started hurting, but she expected that to happen. As long as it didn’t split open, she was fine wih it.

For the next two and a half hours, Beverly puts Stacy through a tough regiment. By the time Beverly calls it quits, she notices poor Stacy unable to move. She looks at Stacy “do I need to carry you to the ice baths?”

“Yes, I can barely move.” Stacy had to use one of the machines to help her stand up.

Beverly helps Stacy to the recovery room and put Stacy into the ice bath. She watches as Stacy grits her teeth as she is lowered into the icy water.

“God! This is freaking cold.” Stacy lips were turning blue as Beverly lowered her into the water.

Beverly just smirks as she watches Stacy shiver in the water. She hated the cold water as well. Mainly because her nipples became extremely hard when they are exposed to cold air or ice.

She notices Stacy’s nipples doing the same thing hers did. She smiles as she watches Stacy try to relax in the ice water. She can’t leave her in the water for long.

Stacy felt her nipples become extremely hard from the cold water hitting them. She felt them as they harden from the cold and she noticed Beverly smirking at her. Her nipples were smaller then Beverly’s. Beverly’s were more like bullets, where hers were more like pebbles.

Through chattering teeth “how long do I have to stay in here?”

“Fifteen minutes. Any longer and you’ll be in trouble.” Beverly was watching the clock in the recovery room.

Stacy tried to put the cold out of her mind. Spirit had taught her how to do mind over matter. To think of something else, while her body went through trauma and such. She closes her eyes and try to do what Spirit taught her.

Beverly watches as Stacy tries the technique Spirit taught all of them. For her and Pollux it didn’t really work that well. Their bodies could with stand a lot of damage. She knew for Stacy and Dingo, it was a good technique for them to learn.

Beverly carefully watches the clock and when it reaches fifteen minutes, she helps Stacy out of the ice bath. She helps Stacy to the showers and set the temp to a warm temperature. They had a electronic temperature control unit that you could set the temperature you wanted.

Stacy steps under the warm water and let it cascade over her slim, child like body. A low purr escapes from her lips as the warm water, heated up her body. After Stacy was warm again, she gets dressed.

“How are you feeling?”

“Better.” Stacy felt better after the workout and the ice bath.

“Good, let’s go and grab some lunch.”

“Sounds good to me.” Stacy follows Beverly back upstairs and into the kitchen.

Tina makes both woman a taco salad for lunch. She was in the process of making burgers for Pollux, Dingo, and Spirit.

up
66 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos