The Return of Lilith Chapter 19

Printer-friendly version

Sara went off to class to try and make up for the days she missed. Elizabeth went to find David. I take Charlene to the garden where I plan to build our home. Charlene takes great delight in my garden, "I love your garden. It reminds me of our old home. You always make the most beautiful gardens."

"I am glad you like it because this is where I am going to build our home. That is why I want to build our home here in the garden." I replied.

"We are not going to live with Elizabeth anymore?" Charlene asked me.

"No, unfortunately, David and James would not appreciate our nightly activities in their house all the time. This way we are closer to Sara, so she can come to be with us anytime she wants. It also makes it easier for me to teach my students and to spend time with my friends. It will also be a great place for you to go out and about without the humans causing us trouble. I can make it just as comfortable as our old home." I told her.

I reach down to the ground and channel my magic through my body, willing it to create a hot spring, this will be a great place for us to bathe and relax. Charlene is using her magic to help build the beginnings of our home. She is creating a hearth for the main focal point in the home. She forms the stone to create a large fire pit and chimney that will be used to cook and heat our home. Wood twists to become decorative trims around the fireplace.

After I finish creating the hot spring, I turn my attention to the area around the fireplace. I use my magic to urge trees to sprout and twist together, creating the walls for our home. For windows, I shape clear crystalline glass and shape it into the tree branches to create windows that allow us to be able to enjoy the light of day.

Charlene moves on to the floors, taking inspiration from Elizabeth's home, and made the floor of the home covered in wooden planks of a light-colored birch. Now that we have a floor in our home, she folds the branches of the trees to create a roof.

I work my magic on creating a door for our home. With the shell done which is a large single room for our home. I cut out a small area to make a bathroom and a few closets for all of our clothes. Along the back wall, I create our oversized bed. Next, we use our magic together to create a place to prepare and store our food. This home may be small compared to Elizabeth's home but it has everything we need. We will have to ask Sara for things she may want here in the house.

I know that we will want a place to sit down and talk but I want more nature involved so I created a crystal-clear quartz wall to enclose an extra room off to the side of the house. This will allow us to be protected from the elements but still be able to enjoy the garden. I make a sunken patio that I line with couches to give us a place to sit while we are here. I use the trees to make a roof for our sitting area.

We complete our home with a vegetable garden behind our house on the opposite side of the house from the hot spring. The simplicity of the house makes me happy and I know that Charlene will be very happy here. I stood next to Charlene and put my arm around her. I gave her a hug to show her my happiness that we have a home together again. Our lips meet in a passion-filled kiss. This is the life that makes me want to move forward in my life and make the most of it.

We have been together for a long time and I have known that she was my soul mate since we first met. Even with all the negative stereotypes of demons, most deserving of it, Charlene has always been there for me and has been nothing but nice to humans in general. She never tried to enslave or use them. Being here today with the home we just built together has caused my heart to burst with joy. I was not aware of my imprisonment, but I have felt the pain it caused my family and I just want to keep my wife safe and happy. I know she will only be happy if I am here with her.

Our thoughts were interrupted by the sound of people coming closer to our home. The people that came through the brush were many of the teachers and the current wizard council. David spoke up first, "I take it that it was you two that were casting vast amounts of magic a few minutes ago?"

"Yes, that was us," I replied. "I didn't want to wear out my welcome in your home David especially now that Charlene is back here with me. I appreciate all your help while I tried to find my heart again."

"Lilith, I am glad that you and Charlene are safe and together, but could you please inform us when you are going to be casting large amounts of magic, near the school? It made us very nervous since we felt demonic magic." He said to me calmly but also firmly admonishing me for my actions.

"Of course, and I am sorry we did not warn you," I said back to him politely. Normally that sort of admonishment would have sent me into a rage, especially coming from a man. David, however, has proven that he respects me and my abilities, but he wants clear boundaries to be established. I can work with that kind of attitude. "Would any of you like to come inside and see our home?" I ask as a show of goodwill towards the faculty.

Many of the staff decided that they would just return to the school, which left only the council members to accept my offer to come inside. I showed them our small home and thanked them for maintaining a good relationship between the council and me. Victor was a little shocked by how simple our home was.

"Thank you for staying here. I have a few questions to ask you if you have the time?" I asked being respectful toward their positions of power.

Minerva was the first to respond to my question, "I believe we have a little time to spare for a few questions."

"I only have one question, did my actions at the Vatican cause you as the council any problems?" I said sincerely. I didn't want to make their jobs any harder by my actions.

Mr. Kairington responded to this question by saying, "Lilith, I appreciate that you have done as you said and kept the wizarding community from the press and the public. I was expecting more problems to come from humans towards us after the attack, but you have not brought us any problems from the attack. You have, however, had it hard to bring people out to try to take over the council. Most are trying to stay out of prying eyes, and keeping an even lower profile than before. I hope that you can negotiate with the American government to allow other wizards to feel comfortable in public again."

"Thank you for your honesty, Mr. Kairington. I was afraid that I may have caused the government to start looking for others," I reply "Is there anything else I can do for you?" I want to help because it has to be all humans that have to come together.

"Lilith, that would depend on what your goal is. I would like to see the world become more accepting of the magical arts so that we can once again be out in the world without fear of persecution. As you have seen, already the prejudice that is rampant throughout the world, even here in the United States. This is a country founded with the idea of freedom for all. Yet, we still see the persecution of those who are different. It is not any better in other countries either, especially the poorer countries. What you need to do is meet with the leaders of the world and try to change their opinions of you and magic. You also need to be seen in public as a normal person would. You also need to meet with religious leaders as they will influence a lot of opinions of you." Mr. Kairington said matter of factually.

"So, no more hiding, or cat and mouse games I have been playing," I reply.

"Exactly, unfortunately for you and all of us, you will be the face of the magical arts. This means that you will have to be more open with your life and what you can do, non-destructively. I will leave how you want to do that up to you." Mr. Kairington said honestly.

"Lilith, he is right, you will be the face of magic from now on. You are the only one that has the abilities and power to do what you do. No one other than maybe Charlene holds that much power and she brings her problems with prejudice against her." Minerva added. "But you must meet the officials on your terms so that you maintain the power balance and so you can control the narrative."

"I thank you for your advice, and David I hope I didn't cause any issues with your home. I was not expecting that kind of response from law enforcement. That is another reason why I had to leave your home so that I can pull them away from you." I reply to David. I do feel bad that I am making life at his own home harder. I don't want him to deal with the repercussions of my actions.

David sighs and looks at me and says, "Lilith, I know that you would be unaware of what all repercussions would be. Elizabeth and I both understood that this was going to drastically change our lives. I couldn't in good conscience force you or Elizabeth to abandon Charlene. I knew I would have a target on my back as did Elizabeth. My family is the reason I supported your actions and was willing to risk everything so that you could get Charlene back. It is a little difficult right now but we will be fine."

I hugged David as the three got up to leave to head back to the school. This conversation finally gave me an idea of which direction I should go when dealing with humans.

Charlene and I are both getting hungry and we do not have any food in our house yet. I grabbed her hand and I headed back toward the school. I am going to introduce Charlene to the students while also filling my belly with food. That and we went to see Sara and tell her about the new house. I hope I am not rushing Charlene making her go out in public and be around people so much. She has never been one to deal with humans other than the occasional treats I would bring back for her. I will make sure that the students keep their distance so she doesn't become overwhelmed.

Before we step out of the garden, I pull Charlene to me in a hug. I said to her, "I love you so very much, and if anything makes you start to feel uncomfortable, I will take care of it or teleport us back to the house. I don't want you to feel like you have to put on a brave face for me ever."

Charlene caresses my face, "My love, I know you would never put me in a position to feel uncomfortable. I have been a queen for a very long time, and I know how to deal with uncomfortable situations. I am not a fragile egg, but I appreciate your love and concern for me. Now let us get some food."

I chuckle at her words, but she is right she is even older than I am and has been in stressful situations before. I will trust that she knows how much she can handle.

We continue our walk onto the campus grounds, and head in the direction of the cafeteria. The students that were out walking around on the grounds stopped and stared at us as we walked by and into the cafeteria. Once we entered the cafeteria, all the noise stopped as everyone turned to look at us with mouths agape.

"Hello everyone, this is Charlene and yes she is a succubus, and no she will not be visiting any of you in your rooms," I said in a loud voice and a chuckle.

The noise in the dining facility turned into whispers as everyone was trying to discuss their feelings on what just happened. We waited in line to get some food and my hand was still holding hers possessively. I don't think that we will have to worry about anyone crowding us, everyone seems to be keeping their distance from us. I guess that is to be suspected since she is probably the first demon they have seen in person.

I help Charlene pick out her food so that it makes it easier for her to know what to eat. I made sure she got the meat-dominant meal that she loves to eat. I tried to give her a variety of tastes and styles of food to taste.

I take her to my usual table so we can sit with my friends so everyone can get to know Charlene. When we got there the only one sitting at the table was Luther. "Hey Luther, how are you doing? Are things getting any better for you?" I asked with a smile on my face. I turned to Charlene and explained to her who Luther was and what happened. She did not smile at him and looked a bit upset at him.

"Did he hurt you?" Charlene asked me in a very agitated tone.

"No, Luther was just confused about what was right and he has learned a lesson and is a much better person now," I tell her. "Please don't be upset with him, he is still suffering from his family's failures and mistakes." I finished.

"As long as you are ok my love," she said to me.

Luther looks between us as we talk to each other, "I am doing ok, I have been talking to someone that is trying to help me. What were you both speaking?" He asked.

"We were speaking demonic, where is everyone else?" I asked Luther.

"They should be here soon," He replied then went quiet while we ate. I spent most of the time chatting with Charlene about what she thought about the food here and what she thought about the school so far.

A short time later Brian and Tara showed up looking excited to meet Charlene. They were interested in what types of abilities she had and if she was going to stay at the school. Sara arrived a little while longer and after she got to the table she sat down on my lap.

"What have you both been up to today?" Sara asked me. She also leaned over and kissed Charlene on the cheek.

"We made a house out in the garden today. We got you that bigger bed as you requested." I said to Sara with a sultry smile. This caused Sara to blush and give me a seat on my arm. Justice showed up last and sat down across from me at the table. "Hi, Justice how are you doing?"

"What happened to all your things?" she asked me.

"I moved my things out of the dormitory because I didn't think you would be comfortable sharing a room with Charlene and me. It would be too crowded and I would not be able to spend my time with Charlene, so we made a house in the garden for us. Just let us know when you want to come to visit because we may be preoccupied." I said to her while giving her a sweet innocent smile.

"I don't want to know," she said cutting me off.

Brian curiously asked, "how big did you make your house? Like a huge mansion?"

"No, it is super simple. We do not need an extravagant house. You can come over just like anyone else and see for yourself. It is not much different from the places we stayed in before, only a little more modern. We do have furniture now instead of straw mats and animal fur. It will be comfortable enough for us to live in." I said happily to Brian. I pulled Sara against me and squeezed Charlene's hand.

"But I do need everyone's help, I need to make myself look more human to the world. I am thinking we could start streaming Charlene and me doing average everyday things. So, I would like you guys to help me come up with content that would give me a more human appearance but also showcase the good things that we can do with our magic." I asked them, knowing this was going to be a challenge for all of us after everything that the world has seen of me so far.

This set everyone to think about ideas of what would be a good video. Dinner was great, being able to sit with friends and not being worried about someone trying to hurt us. After Sara finished her food, Sara, Charlene and I excused ourselves and went to the house. I explained to Sara that this home was nothing excessive and was made to accommodate all of us with minimal size.

We entered the clearing where we built the house and we were greeted by a pack of wolves. Charlene was the first to step forward and approach the wolves. I could hear tiny whispers coming from Charlene as she talked to the pack. Once Charlene turned around the wolves ran off into the rest of the garden. "They will watch out for us. They will not attack any of us and will protect us from any unwanted guests," Charlene said proudly to me. I told Sara what Charlene had said to me and she relaxed in my arms.

Sara walked around the outside of the house. "You made this out of living trees? That glass room looks very nice but how did you support the glass like that?" Sara asked as she walked around the outside of the house.

"Yes, this was formed by growing trees and then binding them together. That is not a glass room but it's made out of crystal, the same as all the windows. I know it's not what you are used to but we designed it to accommodate us for now. If you want to change anything later, we can do that." I said to her as I walked to the door and opened it for her.

"OMG, that bed is so huge. When I said we needed a bigger bed I never imagined you would make one this big. How come we sleep in the main room that we cook in?" Sara asked me with confusion on her face.

"What is needed is there for a bedroom when it's just going to be us this way, we stay warm while we are sleeping," I explain as I walk her into the kitchen area. "Here we can prepare food to cook in our fireplace. We have a room for a toilet and sink over there. This way is our sitting room. We made this so we could enjoy nature and each other comfortably." I will explain to Sara.

"So, no bath, how do we wash or shower?" Sara asked.

"The hot spring on the side of the house. It's so wonderful to bathe in a hot spring." I say to her as I lead her over to the hot spring.

"But anyone could see us in here," Sara looked worried. I place my hands on her hips and bring her in close to me.

"We are all alone out here and no one will bother us. If you are worried about it, we could make a building around it to make it more private for you." I said as my lips brushed against hers gently, never breaking eye contact with her as we talked. As we stood there looking at each other Charlene walked out of the house naked and walked over to us and kissed us both on the cheek. She smiles as she lowers herself into the hot spring. It was as though she knew of Sara's concern but just showed her that there was nothing to worry about.

I stepped back from Sara and quickly stripped off my clothes and joined Charlene in the hot spring. Sara looked at us for a minute, then threw her hands up in the air. "You two are killing me, you know I can't say no to you when you are both looking sexy like that." She said shaking her head. She quickly stripped and joined us.

Charlene and I placed Sara between us as we started kissing and loving her. She melted between us as we kissed her all over and ran our fingers all over her body gently caressing her. I rubbed her core with my thigh till I had her gasping for air. I moved my leg out of the way as I let Charlene finish her off with her tail. As Charlene entered her Charlene let out a loud moan of pleasure as she rocked her hips.

My teeth came in contact with Sara's exposed neck as I bit her gently. Sara screamed out with every touch of my mouth on her body. She was so close to finishing when I felt Charlene's hand move between Sara and me and pressed down on her bud and massaged it. I felt Sara's body trembling as she was brought to orgasm by Charlene.

Sara held onto my shoulders as she tried to support herself as her body trembled through her pleasure. I supported her as I walked her over to the edge so she could sit down and catch her breath. Charlene and I took a seat next to her and put our arms around her. Charlene and I took turns kissing her lips. I whisper into her ear as I slowly caressed her breast, "welcome home Sara. We chose this place so that you would still be able to go to school but also be close to us. You are extremely important to us and we want you to share this home with us." I kissed her lips one more time before Charlene picked her up and carried her back into the house. I grabbed our clothes from outside and brought them in.

We dried off in front of the fireplace before we cuddled on the bed and watched the fire. "Ok, now I understand why you want such a cozy home. I agree this is so much better than living in a big house," Sara commented to both of us.

Charlene smiled and said, "Charlene loves Sara." We both looked at her in surprise as she said that in English. She had a giant toothy grin on her face. I was happy that she used her first-time using English to tell how much she meant to Charlene. Sara finally got over the initial shock of what Charlene said, then jumped on top of Charlene. Sara kissed Charlene deeply, while I just laughed and watched.

Sara stops momentarily and looks at me a little sad, "I'm sorry that she said it to me first, Lilith."

"Sara, don't worry Charlene has told me she loves me many times before. She chose this to tell you about her first-time speaking English without help. I am happy that she wanted to say it to you like this, and not through me as a translator." I explained to her.

This brought on another bout of lovemaking between all of us. We were all worn out and well-satisfied after we finally finished. We lay there on the bed caressing each other and enjoying the warmth of the fire and each other.

***

Sara determined she needed to move her clothes from her dorm to the house. This would save her 'the walk of shame' look as she walked back to change clothes. It was not like everyone didn't know what we were doing out there, it was just easier and brought everyone closer. I was back to teaching my students every morning. I brought Charlene with me so that we would have more eyes looking after the kid's magic.

Margret was progressing so well, far exceeding any of the other students. She was going to be a great wizard one day. Charlene asked me about Margret and I had to explain the situation to her. She looked so sad at Margret, she felt so bad that she had to suffer in the wrong body.

We started making daily videos of our lives at the house and sharing them with the world. We were getting more and more followers every day. I also showed off how I created the garden and how I could make a tree grow quickly. I figured this would show that magic is not always violent. It was a tool that is to be used.

The FBI was still posted outside of Elizabeth's house every day, though the numbers dropped off to just one vehicle as the city could not afford to keep their police force on the street there for the long term. I still haven't decided what I am going to say to the government when I finally schedule a time to meet with them. I was delaying that as I was trying to gain more support from the citizens so that the government would not be able to do much to me from public pressure.

The interview I did finally aired, which caused even more backlash from the religious community. I don't know what I can do to prevent this from happening. At least they were true to their word and showed the interview with a neutral bias. My family and I were still being used as scary tactics to rile up their followers. My videos were not helping ease the fears of the conservative communities. We were still the big bad demons that would steal their daughters and make them do evil things.

I needed to get in front of the majority of the government to plead my case. I watch the news and the debates on the floors of congress. Then I got an idea, and requested a joint session of Congress. Maybe I can even get the President there, but I think they may not go for that. I want to do this alone and not bring Elizabeth and Charlene with me in front of the government. I don't trust any of them to not try to use them to use against me.

I meet with the Council to let them know I will be trying to get in contact with the United States government and get in front of the news. I will try to explain to Elizabeth and Charlene that I need to do this alone first. I don't know what to expect from them and I want to be focused and in control of the situation.

I teleported to Elizabeth's house and walked outside to talk with the FBI personnel that were keeping watch outside the house. They scrambled when I got close, obviously, I caught them off guard. This time it was someone completely different that was at the house. This time I had a female agent, yeah, to deal with and her male sidekick.

"Hello, Ms. FBI agent, I am Lilith. It's a pleasure to meet you." I spoke.

"Lilith, what can we do for you?" she asked me with a perturbed tone.

"Oh, come now, no need to be rude. I came here to send a message to your superiors. Now I know the FBI would love to put me in cuffs and whisk me off in front of the cameras to try to show the public that you are still in control. I am not doing that. If we are going to talk it will be on my terms, you are not in control here. So down to business. I want to talk to either the President of Congress or their choice. I will come and go on my terms. I also want to press present for the talks. These points are nonnegotiable. When they are ready to talk tell them to contact me here through my daughter. The meeting will also be with me only I will not bring my daughter or my wife in front of the world to be talked down to." I said to her and watched them take notes.

"Is there anything else, Lilith?" The agent asked me.

"No, I don't think so. That's all I wanted to say unless you have something?" I said to her.

"Yes, Lilith I do have something for you. You are currently wanted by the FBI on multiple counts. We will not be getting you a front-row seat in front of Congress or even in the same room as the President. The only way that this works is if you turn yourself in along with your daughter and your wife. Then we will decide if you will find yourself free or buried deep in some prison with no chance of getting out." She said to me with a stern tone.

I laughed so loud at her; I couldn't believe she said that. I look at her with a smirk, "you do realize that I can teleport anywhere I want when I want right? How would you even possibly be able to put me in any prison?"

"I don't believe that you have magic powers. I believe you are a delusional little girl who has gotten way over her head. Why don't you come out here and we can end this sooner rather than later?" She said to me with authority in her voice.

I use a little magic causing their service weapons and handcuffs to appear in my hands. I throw them off to the side of the driveway on my side of the shield. I walk towards her with a smile on my face, "I guess you handed me your service weapons and handcuffs then. So, pass the message or next time I'll just go over your head. I'm trying to be nice here so don't piss me off Ms. FBI agent." With that, I turn around and teleport in the middle of the driveway back into Elizabeth's home.

I hope that my little show with the FBI didn't cause any problems other than embarrassing a few FBI agents. I know what I should do, I'll call the press and tell them what my plan is, then the FBI will have a hard time keeping this quiet.

I picked up my phone and looked up the news desk for the news station Saul reports for. It took me a minute to find the number but I finally found it. I give it a call.

News Desk how may we help you?

This is Lilith, and I am calling to give him an exclusive update on me. Will you connect me to him?

I will have to connect you to his producer first, is that ok?

No problem.

This is Anderson, Lilith. What can I do for you?

I have a scoop for you concerning me and the FBI that just happened. Are you interested in what I have to say?

Yes, I most definitely am, let me get Saul on the line.

Lilith, this is Saul, how are you doing today?

I am doing quite well, thank you. I wanted to call you to let you know that I had a little talk with the FBI out in front of Elizabeth's home just a few minutes ago. I would like to give you an exclusive update on what went down. I can forward you security footage of the encounter to verify my version of the story.

Please continue Lilith, I am recording this call so that I make sure we get an accurate account of the events from you. Is that, ok?

Absolutely. I met with the agents out front of Elizabeth's home as I told you. I wanted to talk to them about getting some time in front of the leaders of this country. I requested either Congress or the President to talk with them so we could build some type of dialog with them. The FBI agent who I talked with, unfortunately, did not pass on her name and told me that they would not even consider letting me talk with them. That the only way this went down was for me to be arrested and charged with some crimes. She told me that they would stick me and my family in a deep dark prison.

She is not a believer in my power, she called me a fraud and a delusional teenager who needs to be locked up. I gave them a little show of power to get my point across. I used magic to take their service weapons and handcuffs and threw them off to the side of the drive on my side of the barrier. I don't think they are too happy with my actions at all.

I am going to tell you and your viewers the same thing I told the FBI agents. I only want to meet with either the Congress or the President. It will only be me, not my wife or my daughter. I will also be free to come and go as I please. I also told them this was non-negotiable. I also said that I want the press to be at the meeting as well. I want to do this so we can come to an agreement and come to an understanding of why I am here and what I am going to be doing.

Lilith, this is great information to know, thank you for sharing. I am just verifying that you have security footage of the interaction to confirm your story.

I absolutely can get you the footage of the interaction as it occurred. I will send that to you right away. I just want to make sure this is an open conversation with the public being involved. This affects everyone so I want to make sure I don't do anything that would take away from my message.

I will verify this information once you send me the security footage and then we can get it on the air.

Thank you, Saul.

I hung up the phone and went to the computer and got the security footage and sent it to Saul.

This should be interesting once it gets out. I wonder what will happen next.

I pop on the news to see how the story will be reported. It takes about thirty minutes for the story to make it on the air. They played my whole phone conversation with Saul as well as the security footage. The video doesn't have the greatest audio quality but it does confirm everything that I said in my interview. They end the report that they have tried to contact the FBI about this story but have not received a response yet. This should make things interesting.

Maybe it's time for a press conference, I should invite and send out a message on social media. I think I will give them an hour to get here. Yeah, that will work. That won't give the crazies a chance to set up their gotcha questions. I grab my phone and start a live stream and tag all news agencies I can find. Some people started joining my live stream.

Hello everyone, Lilith here again I want to thank you all for watching my videos and reading my posts. Today is going to be a bit different, I was speaking directly to the media right now. I am sending out an invitation to my press conference right here at my daughter's house. You all know where it is. You have got one hour to be here or I will start without you. It's just me here to answer your questions. Let's see if we can get some interesting questions from all of you. That's my challenge to you all, come with interesting questions and I will answer them. Ready set goes.

So, while they are all scrambling to get over here, I will answer some questions that were submitted to my comments.

We have a question from forcetracer123

He asked; Can you teach anyone to use magic?

Unfortunately, the answer is no, a person would have to have a natural ability to see and use magic. Even if I find a person that has those abilities, they would have to prove to me that they can be responsible with that power.

Our next question comes from witchymary_k

Her question; Can you come to help my coven power our magic circle?

I don't know what a magic circle is, I will have to research that before I can say for certain.

The next question is from gwazy1

Their question; Will you go to prom with me?

I don't know what prom is, but my love life is limited to Charlene and Sara.

Well, here is an idiot with a crazy statement, so BigNate69 says: I show you what a real man can do for you, and you'll never go back to women.

BigNate69 is suggesting he is more of a real man than the Archangels Michael and Lucifer. I suggest you start praying Lucifer doesn't see this post, he might just show you what he has. For all the rest of you guys who think you are God's gift to women, just remember I will always choose women over men. You all have nothing that I want or need. I hope that you take this reality check and start to treat the women who are interested in men better.

For those who are new to my posts and those that just can't seem to get it through their thick skulls, I am a lesbian with a big l. I will never be interested in a relationship with a man.

Well would you look at this, followers, the first news van has shown up for my press conference. I wonder how many will show up and better yet how many will show this life. I hope you all enjoy this. Bye for now.

Before my hour time limit was up, I counted ten news vans outside the house. Let's get this party started, I think as I walk down to the end of the driveway. I quickly grabbed the guns and handcuffs I took earlier and I tossed them at the FBI agents. "Now you better be good or I will have to take them away from you," I smirked as I faced the news reporters.

Welcome to my press conference, I would like to say that I am happy to have you all here today and I hope that I can alleviate any concerns that you may have about me. First, I would like to make a statement. I am here today to tell you all, I am not trying to take over this country or any country. I have no interest in ruling over you all. I am here and out in the open because I was shown that this is what I need to do. I am only here to speak the truth. You can choose to believe me or not, so as I venture out into the modern world, I hope that you will all keep an open mind.

Now I will ask some questions.

I point to the first reporter and listen to her question.

Why do you keep disrespecting our law enforcement officers?

So here is the truth of it all, I am not going to subject myself to being locked up in a dark room and questioned by some people who just don't understand what I am. I can travel anywhere I want in the blink of an eye, and there is no way anyone could hurt me with the weapons you have. I am not looking to live under anyone's rule. I did that once before and it was by a more powerful person than anyone on Earth.

I point to the next reporter.

How can you stand there and contradict the word of God with your crazy stories?

Ok, little man, let me explain a few things to you. Your bible or any of the other religious texts were written by men, the Goddess did not go down to any man or woman and give them her words to be passed down to you. First of all, none of you could survive the pressure of energy that comes from her body. I barely survived the encounter when she came to me in person. It would squish you all like a bug. Would you all like to feel a fraction of that power? I can show you if you want.

None of you are interested ok we'll move on.

I pointed to another reporter.

Why do you want to meet with Congress or the President?

Finally, a decent question. I am going to explain that I am not a political tool to use for whatever goals they might have. I also want them to leave me and my family alone. We are just trying to live our lives just like all of you. I am not some boogie man coming to get you all. I don't know who you all are, and frankly, I don't care. I was told by the Goddess I have to help humans get ready for their return to Eden. I just don't see that happening in any of your lifetimes.

How do we know, what you are saying is true?

What is there to question? I have used magic openly for the last couple of weeks. There is no way that I could fake everything that happened. So, you can believe your own eyes, or choose to stick your head in the sand. It doesn't matter to me either way. I can't save you from yourselves. I am not a savior sent here to help you. I am here because this is the only way that I can get back to Eden. You all have no idea the torment of having been in Eden only to have it stripped away because of another's actions.

I pointed to one of the reporters that is working for one of the agencies that has constantly bashed me.

How can you say that all the Christians around the world are wrong and won't be let into paradise?

Eden is not Heaven; I have no idea who will get into Heaven. That is up to the Goddess to make that choice. I also don't know how you live your life so I can't tell if you are a good person or not. I also know very little about the Christian religion. I just know that your representation of Adam and Eve is not entirely right and that the Goddess is not male. Other than that, I have had no contact with the religions of man till now. I also was held captive during the time Christ supposedly walked the Earth so I don't know if he was her son or not. So, I would appreciate it if you could stop putting words in my mouth that I did not say.

Just so you all know I spent a better part of a week watching your various news reports and how you have been covering me. Very few of you have gotten an accurate picture of who I am. I am not the harbinger of the apocalypse nor am I here to save everyone from your sinful ways. I am here so that I can work on my issues with men and get my family back. No more no less. I will share what I know with any who asks but I will not force myself on anyone who believes differently than me.

I have time for one last question, are you there I haven't heard anything from you yet.

While you were in the Vatican you were attacked by several priests using what could be called magic. Are there others out there that can use magic like you?

No one can use magic as I can, but I am sure that is not what you mean by that question. I am sure you were asking if other humans can use magic. I don't know if you saw what happened in the Vatican, but you will notice that I was caught completely off guard by them. It may have been given to them by Michael or some other archangel for all I know. Even if there were to be others who could use magic wouldn't that be something to celebrate rather than condemn?

With that, I ended the press conference. I am sure that there would be many questions that they could come up with but I don't feel that I need to give them any more right now. I guess I should go back and see what they will say about me now. I am sure some of them will find a way to use what I said against me.

up
91 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I am wondering about Charlene

Julia Miller's picture

In most stories and accounts of a Succubus demons, they are able to place a glamour over themselves so they will appear to be a beautiful woman to everyone, instead of scaring people by looking like a demon. Is Charlene unable to do this? Or did you feel it was better for the story if she was unable to change her appearance to others?