The Return of Lilith Chapter 17

Printer-friendly version

Author's note: This chapter will not be Lilith-centric like the previous chapters. It will cover the aftermath of the events in chapter 16. It will be mostly US-based due to my knowledge being more about US culture and political climate. Just a heads up for any readers from outside the US who might be wondering why I don't include a more global view. I have chosen to use two news agencies that have made the most news for themselves and I think you will be able to guess them.

***

Aftermath

RNN (Rathford News Network):

This is the RNN evening news, I am Jamie Schuller this Monday evening. This evening's headline is, what could be called a biblical attack at the Vatican, Sunday morning.

The attack happened at the Vatican while the Pope was giving his Sunday morning mass. When eyewitnesses say a teenage girl calling herself Lilith was involved with the attack that took place. Witnesses have also reported that she was in the presence of what could only be described as a demon. Video footage of the attack was live-streamed by Lilith herself and has now been verified against other videos coming from the witnesses on site.

Lilith claims to be the first human created in Eden, contradictory to religious beliefs which state Adam was the first created human. Her claim is made even more bizarre by the fact she claims to be the mother of the demon, who later identified herself as a succubus. Witnesses have also reported the presence of two, what can only be described as angelic beings, identified as the archangel Michael, and the fallen angel Lucifer.

We go to our reporter on the scene, Pauline Christianson at the Vatican, for more on these events.

Pauline Christianson:

Thank you for joining us here at the Vatican on what some say was a sign of the apocalypse. I have contacted the Vatican to see what comment they have on yesterday's attack. They have issued a brief statement that reads 'We at the Vatican are shocked and deeply saddened by these events, but currently we are seeking guidance from our clergy on what these attacks may mean for the millions of Christians around the world.'

Now the Vatican has said very little about the attackers themselves nor what they represent. They have also denied any knowledge of the supposed second succubus who seemed to be being kept inside the Vatican. They have reported that the Pope and parishioners inside during that attack escaped mostly unharmed, some only receiving minor cuts and bruises that were treated on the scene.

Reports of the damage done have not been released yet but video footage of the attack suggests that many historical artifacts have been damaged beyond repair. Including Michelangelo's Creation of Adam on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. We will not hear the full report of the damage till it has been deemed safe to enter the Biblica once again.

Jamie: Has there been any word from the Vatican on whether or not the beings that were identified as Michael and Lucifer are the real deal?

Pauline: The Vatican has been tight-lipped on what their beliefs are about the Catholic Churches' official stance on the matter, but sources inside the Vatican have reported that the Pope is in Conclave with his Cardinals.

Jamie: Thank you Pauline and I am sure you will be keeping us up to date on the latest developments from Vatican City.

Now, on to the US's response to the events in the Vatican. We have David Jones live in Washington DC with an update on the US response to the attack.

David: Thank you, Jamie, President Frump issued a statement today, calling for Americans to prepare for a possible attack by these inhuman beings. The FBI has quartered off the home of the terrorist leader Lilith and her spawn of Satan in a home in North Carolina. This terrorist has claimed to be a victim of another attack there at the University, where she was allegedly attacked. We now believe that it was staged as a way to increase her power base and attack a great US Institution. We will be vigilant in our efforts to bring this terrorist to justice.

Now it is important to note that while this administration has labeled Lilith as a terrorist, the FBI has not classified her as a terrorist. The FBI has made attempts to bring Lilith in for questioning all efforts thus far have failed.

With the global markets sharply dropping today, lawmakers here in Washington are discussing how to regulate those like Lilith. Conservatives have been expressing views that they want to eliminate those like Lilith and her followers. All lawmakers seem to be able to agree on is that some action needs to be taken since little is known about Lilith's plans.

Jaime: Thank you, David, I am joined by my guest, Arthur Mills Financial expert here to discuss the sharp drop in the markets that happened today.

Arthur, the New York Exchange had to shut down trading after a massive drop in stocks today, can you help us understand what is going on?

Arthur: Jamie the events at the Vatican have caused a huge panic as saw investors dump their stocks in a massive sell-off. This is a sign that investors are worried about what this event will mean for businesses around the world. This is common when major global events change the world, especially when these changes are unknown.

Jamie: How do you think the President's action of labeling Lilith a terrorist will impact the markets?

Arthur: That will depend on what kind of actions Lilith takes next...

Jamie: Sorry to interrupt you Arthur, but our reporters on the ground outside the home that Lilith is currently held up in, that Lilith is coming out to talk to the FBI again let's go to Kaitlyn Sands in Raleigh, North Carolina for that latest.

Kaitlyn: Good evening, Jamie, it looks as though Lilith is coming out again to talk to the FBI again, maybe to discuss possible surrender after this morning's violent first contact. She is currently walking down the driveway up to what can only be described as a magical barrier that is keeping everyone off the property.

The FBI has been working all day on ways to get in contact with those held up in the house. This is the first contact that has been made. Hopefully, this will signal an end to this standoff.

What's this has gone past the barrier and has pushed away all law enforcement officers from in front of the house. She appears to be walking here towards the area cordoned off for the press, maybe we can get a statement from her on what she is planning.

The press shouts questions over the top of each other at Lilith who seems to be ignoring all the questions being shouted at her. Law enforcement struggle against the shield that keeps them away from the house and Lilith.

Lilith: So, I am here to make a statement to the press, I have been watching the news coverage of my actions taken at the Vatican. Let me get one thing straight, my intention when I went there was not to attack anyone nor was, I trying to hurt the Pope and the Catholic Church. My only goal was to get my wife back, that was being held there.

We suspected that we would have to fight the Archangel Michael, as he created the shield that was protecting the Vatican from me. Michael and I have a long-complicated history that has led to a great amount of animosity between us. I had no hand in the Archangel Lucifer's attendance. Yes, I do also know Lucifer. We also have a long-complicated history, which has led to a truce of sorts between us.

I do not want to attack any government or religion; I am not here to tell you what you need to believe. You either believe me or you don't. As the Goddess has told me, she values free will over all else when it comes to the human race. You either choose to believe what I say has an iota of truth or you don't. Just like you choose to be a good person or a bad person.

The reason I have not submitted myself to capture by the FBI is that I do not trust their intentions. Your President has made it quite clear that he wishes to get rid of me. Let me make something very clear, you cannot kill me, I will allow myself or my family to be used as a bargaining chip against me. Nor will I let myself be used as a tool against any government. I am beyond any of the government's powers. I choose to be a peaceful person but I will fight against those who wish to cause me harm. That is why I fought Michael.

As you can tell I possess a vast amount of magic to the point where I can banish an archangel from Earth. But like anything in this world I choose to not use it as a weapon to harm innocent people.

I will sit down for a more in-depth interview with any reputable news station. If you wish to schedule an interview, please feel free to contact me. This is all I have to say, for now, I will not be answering any questions till you schedule an interview. Thank you.

With that Lilith walks off back to the house letting law enforcement be able to move back in front of the house.

Kaitlyn: There you have it straight from her mouth. She does not intend to submit to law enforcement questioning. With the power she has displayed so far, I believe that law enforcement will have no choice but to acquiesce to her wishes. Unfortunately, she was not taking any questions at this time and did not address the state of the others inside the home. This is Kaitlyn reporting live from the residence of Lilith, back to you Jamie.

Jamie: Alright Kaitlyn stays safe and lets us know if anything changes.

Lilith took time to address the statement made by the President but did not go into too many details. It also appears that law enforcement is not in control of the situation there in Raleigh. The ease with which she moved law enforcement out of the way without even harming them is astounding.

I am joined by law enforcement expert, Harry Mills, and legal expert Mark Johnson. Welcome gentlemen. I am going to start with you Harry, with Lilith's display of power over law enforcement, what hope does the FBI have of taking Lilith in?

Harry: I would have to say that with what we saw yesterday and again this morning, law enforcement won't be able to take her in. The only way they are going to talk to her is if she wants to talk to them. I find that unlikely as she said she is above any government. She has shown that she is not afraid of law enforcement even to the point that she was mocking them. I can guarantee that there isn't a single law enforcement policy or procedure in place to handle her or the magic that we saw those ten priests use. They didn't even scratch her, she adjusted to their attacks right away.

We also have no idea what the succubus is capable of, she showed that she is strong and both of them seem to be able to fly. If what we saw from the two of them is any indication of how much they can do, I don't see any law enforcement agencies being able to take them.

Jamie: I think you are right; it may take a whole army to take them in. Now we heard the difficulties it would be to be able to bring them in, will the law be able to do anything?

Mark: I am going to agree with Harry's assessment that they would not be able to bring them in to face any kind of justice. Legally speaking the most that the government could do is seize their assets but even then, I don't think that any court is going to be able to try them. It would be to put them on trial when you can't force them into the courtroom.

Jamie: So, you seem to be suggesting that they could do anything they want and would be untouchable.

Mark: That is pretty much the case, so unless we find a way that we can able to contain them then we won't be able to hold them to justice.

Jamie: Thank you both for coming. As you see it is a scramble to find a way to deal with these unknown women and just what it means for the rest of the world. I'm Jamie Schuller and this has been a special edition of the evening news. We will see you tomorrow. Goodnight and stay safe.

***

Pax News

Calvin: Good evening, Americans, I'm Calvin Burns and this is the Rise of the Devils Army at Pax News. Today marks the second day after the terrorist Lilith's brutal attack on the Vatican and the Pope. The intervention of the heavens saved the Vatican and the Pope from certain destruction.

The Catholic Church is still reeling from this evil attack on the holiest ground. Americans we cannot let this type of evil continue to spread to our children. This will lead our children to be slaves to the devil. With us tonight is Pastor Paul Allen who is one of the President's religious advisors, law enforcement analyst and former FBI officer Greg Trey, and our own legal expert former Attorney General of Florida Mary Larkin.

Welcome, everyone. Pastor Paul, can you tell us what we are facing right now?

Paul: Absolutely Calvin. We can expect more attacks on Christian churches shortly. This Lilith is not done and I suspect that she will be making another attempt to take out the Pope and other Christian leaders very soon. She has sold her soul to the Devil, for this power. I do believe that God will send a savior to us. This is the false prophet that the bible warned us about.

It is a signal that the end of time is near. My fellow Christians, we must pray to God now more than ever, so we will not fall prey to the trappings of the disciple of Satan.

Calvin: So, you believe that Lilith will continue to attack and lead us to the end of time?

Paul: Oh, absolutely Calvin. She already has shown that she has two demons who are working at her side. There can be denying that this woman is indeed here to destroy Christianity and bring about the end of times.

Calvin: It is indeed. Greg, what is the FBI doing currently to prevent any further attacks?

Greg: Well Calvin, the FBI is keeping a close eye on the home and communications in and out of the house to ensure that when she is caught that they can prosecute those terrorists and prevent any further attacks. Lilith may have caught the Vatican by surprise, but she made the mistake of tipping so open an attack and the FBI along with local law enforcement will be ready to stop her.

Calvin: That's right the FBI is the strongest being with the guidance of the President. Why haven't they gone to arrest her yet?

Greg: They want to make sure that the people who own the residence will not be injured in the raid, and also not cause any damage to the surrounding homes.

Calvin: That is good to hear we want those residents safe in their homes, and the surrounding area as well. Mary, what legal actions will Lilith face for her actions thus far?

Mary: Well Calvin, that all depends on if they charge her of being a terrorist and I am sure the Attorney General is looking at all of the evidence as we speak to make the case. I can't imagine anything less than life in prison for this young woman. It's a shame she had to fall prey to the devil's entrapments, but we can't let that get in the way of her responsibilities for her actions.

Calvin: That's right we can't let anyone who is such an evil person walk free on the streets. This is our show but we will have continuing coverage of the Rise of the Devil's Army. Stay strong my fellow Americans and we will keep you updated with all of the latest news and facts on the terrorist Lilith.

***

Lilith:

Well, I now know which news stations I need to avoid. I figured that I would give them all a chance but none represented the truth of the situation. How can I trust any of them to report the truth if none of them even spoke about the real reason why I went to the Vatican? This world today is so strange.

up
84 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Calvin definitely drank the

Calvin definitely drank the koolaid I wonder what cult he belongs to.

Yes!

So, so tired of all this "righteous in my own and gods eye" kinda mentality. Iam right and, you are nothing.
Carry on Lilith!!

alissa

Just wait

Next comes the FBI investigating a fabricated phone call Lilith made to Russia that they paid a reporter to lie about overhearing.

ShadowCat

Truth

is usually the 1st victim in a war.

Thx for another nice chapter^^