The Return of Lilith Chapter 5

Printer-friendly version

I went into a little of the back story of Lilith in this chapter. I will try to expound more on her history as the story unfolds. It is also a little longer than I usually write so I'm hoping that the story still flows smoothly. Thank you very much for your interest in this story.

***

After spending the morning packing up all my new clothes and supplies for my upcoming stay in Elizabeth's home. We packed up the car and left the crappy motel We were staying at for the last few nights. As we drove away to Elizabeth's house, I was contemplating the fact that I was going to be going back to school. The memories of my time in high school as Kyle flooded into the front of my mind. I can feel something in the back of my mind pushing like it's trying to tell me something.

I put up a magical barrier to protect myself from attack, but the feeling persisted. Elizabeth feels my magic shield snap into place and looks shocked, "What's wrong? Did you sense something that could be an attack?" I shake my head.

"There is a pressure in the back of my mind that is trying to tell me something but I find it hard to focus on it like it's too weak. I don't understand it but it's gone now." I say frustratedly. Lowering my magical shield, I take a deep breath and try to calm my mind. "I suppose it could be something to do with the fact that Kyle's memories are flooding my mind again when I think about school," I say to Elizabeth and she nods but the worry in her eyes doesn't go away.

"Is your magic working the same as you remember it?" She asks.

"Yes, my magic is working the same as it did before in fact, I feel almost the same as I did then, physically anyway," I say, as I am moving the magical energy around in my body warming me like it always did. "I feel stronger and more alert as I move the magic through every part of my body.

“Lilith pull your magic back; your eyes are starting to glow. We can't afford a normal person to see that. The council doesn't tolerate exposure to magical abilities. I know you can defend yourself from any attack that they may try to throw at you but it's best to stay on their good side." she informs me.

I nod and pull my magic back into myself. "Sorry, I got caught up in the power that comes with magical energy," I say sheepishly. Elizabeth smiles and shakes her head. "You know how it can be. You're incredibly powerful like me." I smile at her.

"No one is as powerful as you are Lilith. It took two arch angels working together to defeat you. I think that if you had known Lucifer was also involved in the fight you would not have lost." she says. The look of pride on her face is heartwarming. I can tell she is proud of me and I love her for it.

We finally pulled into a narrow driveway that leads to a large home back away from the road. The property is surrounded by a large wall as well as pine trees keeping the property private. The car comes to a stop and Elizabeth gets out of the car. The front door opens and a handsome man steps out to greet us. His brown hair is peppered with gray which gives him a distinguished look. He has dark brown eyes that convey the happiness he feels for Elizabeth as he sweeps her up into his arms. Elizabeth places a chaste kiss on his lips as she is lifted into his arms. She smiles at him and he returns the smile with a hug.

I stepped out of the car and he turned to me. "You must be Lilith. It's a pleasure to meet you. Elizabeth has told us absolutely nothing about you. So, you get to start with a fresh slate with me." He says as he leads me into the house. "Please make yourself comfortable. We will get your bags so that you can settle in. James gets down here and help me get your cousin's bags" he yells up the stairs as he steps back out of the door.

I hear James coming down the stairs and he looks at me with a surprised look on his face. His eyes wander up and down my body as he clears his throat and says "Hi, I'm James, it's nice to meet you." He barely takes his eyes off of me as he goes out the door almost running into Elizabeth as she carries a hand full of my bags.

"Come on, I will show you to the room I got ready for you while you are here." She says to me as she starts up the stairs. I follow her looking around at all of the artifacts and paintings that line the walls. "The room is up here on the left; you will have your bathroom. That way you won't be bothered by the rest of us while we are getting ready in the mornings." She explains as she walks into a bright bedroom that was bigger than the entire room we were in at the motel. "This is your room, what do you think," she says.

"It's big that's for sure," I say as I find the dresser and the door to the closet. I look around the room which is filled with a bed big enough for me and three playmates to enjoy.

As if reading my mind, "Please no orgies in here, I don't want you to influence James into thinking he can start having sex while he is still in school." She pleads with me, dropping off my bags on the bed and walking out.

Within a few minutes, David and James had come up to the room and dropped off the last of my bags. David heads back downstairs and James decides to sit on my bed and watch me unpack. "So, how come we never heard about you before? I didn't even know mom has a sister until she got the call that, you know," he says fading with nervousness at the mention of the death of my supposed mother.

I stop unpacking and sit on the bed beside him, "She has five sisters, I don't know what drove Elizabeth from her sisters. I think it had a little to do with the loss of our grandmother. I'm sure there are probably other reasons as to why they all went their separate ways but my mom never talked about it with me." I say as a little sadness starts to creep into my voice. Just the thought of my other children not being here with me makes my chest tight. 'I swore I'm going to bring all my children back together again.' I tell myself. "So, your mom tells me that we might similarly cast magic," I say as I start to get up and back to work on unpacking.

"No, I don't think so, I think that my magic just doesn't work probably because mom isn't a mage like my dad." He says looking down at his hands as he explains this to me. "At least that's what the other kids at school say."

"That's a load of crap, I can feel the magic in you. You may not be a mage like your dad because Elizabeth is a succubus but you have magic that's pretty powerful from what I can tell." I explained to him. "Hold out your hand," I tell him.

"Now what I want you to do is close your eyes and feel deep inside you for the magical energy in you. It should feel warm and comfortable as you reach for it." I instruct him as I finish hanging up my clothes in the closet.

"I think that I can feel it, it's like a warm white light. I can feel it deep down in my body." He says as he looks at me.

"Keep your eyes closed and reach into that warm light that you found and try to pull it out and push it out into your hand," I tell him as I try to see what he is capable of. His face twists in frustration as he struggles to try and control the energy. Sweat starts to form on his brow as he struggles. I can sense that he's almost got it. As his hand starts to glow, I tell him to open his eyes and see what he has done.

The look of surprise on his face is priceless as he looks at his hand. "I did it! I got my magic to work. That's cool! Oh my God, thank you." he says as he jumps out of the bed and rushes down the stairs to show his parents. I just smile and it warms my heart to see him so happy.

I walk slowly down the stairs allowing them to celebrate before I join them. As I walked into the living room, David asked me, "how did you get him to be able to do that so quickly? I mean, thank you for your help, but how? Confusion is written all over his face as I think of a way to explain it to him.

"First, our magic doesn't start by working the magical energies outside of our bodies. We have a well of magical energies that are stored inside that triggers the flow of magic through us. It prevents us from being limited to specialized magics or techniques. Second, since the magic flows through us it also boosts our natural physical abilities. Third, as for how fast we were able to do it, James has already been taught how to see magical energies. So, it was just a matter of pointing him in the right direction to look for his magic." I explain to him as I sit on the couch with him.

"That goes against everything that wizards and witches are taught. Does everyone have a well of magic?" David asks as he looks at me with excitement in his eyes.

"Unfortunately, humans cannot have a well of magic like we do. It is unique to both of us. I'm not sure how he has a well of magic like me, he shouldn't." I muse as I look at James.

"Wait, you said humans can't have a well of magic, are saying that my son isn't human?" David asks with anger in his voice.

At that statement, Elizabeth enters the room and looks at me with anger in her eyes. "Lilith, what did you say to David?" she asks with anger in her voice.

I look at Elizabeth, my eyes widening in shock at what I just said. "Oh shit, I'm sorry..." I start to say as but am interrupted by David.

"What the hell is Lilith and James and why did you not tell me?" he says in anger. His face turned red. James is looking so confused by not only my declaration but also David's anger.

"What am I then, mom?" he asked with a whimper in his voice.

With a concerned look on her face, Elizabeth goes to James and pulls him into a hug. "It's alright, James. I am sorry David, that I kept this from you but I couldn't let the other wizards know what I am. Know that I love you so very much and I couldn't bear to lose you either. I was trying to protect both of you." Elizabeth says with tears in her eyes.

"Oh, just show them Shri'la, it's the easiest way to do this," I say to Elizabeth.

"Fine, mother, but you and I are going to have a long talk about this when we are done here. I told you to call me Elizabeth now." Elizabeth said to me with venom in her voice. She looked up at David and stood in the middle of the room, dropping her glamour. Her black horned head held high and her eyes filled with pain. She let her vestigial wings un-fural from her back and extended to their full length. A barbed tail slowly rocked back and forth as she spoke to David. "I am Shri'la first daughter of Lilith and Shar'lar, unfallen succubus, and your mate, David." She pronounced each word with the honor she feels for her heritage. Looking at me she extends her hand in my direction and pulls me to stand next to her. "Tell them who you are Lilith so this will be easier."

I know that Elizabeth is very angry with me for exposing her. I know I didn't mean to hurt her and expose her. I was just so caught up in my explanation of magic that it just slipped out. "I just want to start by saying that I'm so sorry, Elizabeth it was an accident. I didn't mean to hurt you," I said directly to her. "As you know I am Lilith, but I am also the first human created by the Goddess, yes she is a woman, not a man. I was created to watch over the Tree of Knowledge in Eden. At that time demons were the rulers of Earth and before the fall of Lucifer."

***

Adam was made to be my mate but I could not stand to be around him and he would become aggressive with me. The Goddess, seeing my unhappiness, created Eve from one of Adam's ribs. They got along extremely well. I felt at peace being left alone to tend to my garden. Now the Goddess warned us all that we are not allowed to eat the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge which everyone abided by for many years. We needed nothing else in life but Adam being the misogynist ass hole that convinced Eve that I was keeping the knowledge of God from them and that I should be sharing the fruit with them.

While I was in another part of the garden, I heard a voice say "You dare to eat the fruit of the tree of knowledge." I quickly rushed over to see Adam and Eve each with a piece of the fruit in their hands, a bite taken out of the fruit. "You shall be punished for your disobedience. Adam and Eve, you are banished from Eden. You will never be able to come back and I will wipe all knowledge from your minds. Be gone from this place forever." A blinding light shone and they were gone. " My dear Lilith, you have failed me by not protecting the Tree of Knowledge. I cannot trust humans to protect the tree so you will also be banished from Eden, but I will give you a seed of the tree of knowledge to eat so that you may survive and flourish for you will remain on this plane of existence till humans can be trusted with the protection of the tree of Knowlege.

Two of the most beautiful angels came to me to take me from Eden. I was sad and angry Adam for bringing this down upon me. The angels introduced themselves as Michael and Lucifer and explained to me that they would help me to survive outside Eden. With that, the branches of vines that encircled Eden moved to create a path for me to leave. I was escorted away from everything that I loved. Bitterness sowed its seed in my heart that day. I would never trust a man again.

Lucifer and Michael told me that I was to swallow the seed of knowledge and that it would give me the power to understand the world and to be able to use great powers. They taught me the magic that I would need to use to fight against any danger that might arise. Then they left me and I was alone.

I wandered around for what seemed like forever before I came across a small cave. Inside the cave was the most beautiful creature I have ever seen. Sha'lar. Even with her demonic features, I found that I could not stop looking at her.

We lived in that cave for many centuries till we heard the call from Lucifer for all the demons to rise and fight against the heavens. I was so happy that Sha'lar wanted nothing to do with that war against the heavens. All demons that fought against the heavens were made to suffer and pushed into Hell. There we several demons that refused the call but we were a sparse few and humans were growing and expanding. They were learning and evolving.

Sha'lar and I decided to remain hidden in the cave. We were so happy together. I never wanted to leave her side even when we had to find a human to join us in our bed while she fed from them to keep her powers strong.

The great thing about succubus is that their tails make good phallus and they are very dexterous. Succubus also use their tails to breed with others and eventually we created a family of succubus.

***

Everyone listened to my story in silence. The look of confusion on David's and James' faces was a sign that I was in for many questions. Elizabeth had put her glamour back in place and sat down next to David grabbing onto his hands as she did. She looked into his eyes and said "I'm the same person who married you. I love you and nothing will ever change that. I'm sorry for hiding this from you all this time. I was scared to tell anyone what I truly am because I was afraid to lose you, and James."

up
121 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Enjoying

a different perspective than whats more common.

alissa

Yes since the Bible was

Su Shi's picture

Yes since the Bible was written by men. I have often wondered about the role of women in the stories and if they were changed to help suppress women in society. That is partly why why I chose a different narrative to help define the root of Lilith’s personality problems that will come