Birds Of A Feather Part 2

Printer-friendly version

Jessie’s Mother’s Sewing Room:
“Finally, it's finished.” Jessie holds up the Pink Power Ranger costume he has been working on for the past few months.

He knew Cortney was going to a comic con dressed as a power armor person from the DC universe. He also knew Cortney was a huge fan of Power Girl, just as Arnold was a huge fan of Kitty Pryde from the X-men. He had to admit Ellen Page did a pretty good Kitty Pryde, but her becoming a male was a blow to Arnold.

“Hey, sissy if you want a ride to work, you better put your ass into gear. Because I’m ready to go.” Frank looks at his little brother and couldn’t believe how much of a nerd he was. If that wasn’t bad enough, he was gay as well. Why couldn’t he have been born normal?

“I’m not a sissy, you jerk.” Jessie turns to look at his big brother.

“Really? Have you looked at yourself lately? You look like a flat-chested girl with the way you are dressed. That’s not counting how your hair is colored and styled. The only thing that makes you a male is that tiny penis between your legs. It looks like it should be on a ten-year-old boy as
tiny as it is.” Franks turns and leaves his sissy brother to himself.

“You’re a JERK!!” Jessie wipes some tears from his eyes as his brother’s words hurt him.

He grabs his backpack and chases after his brother if he wanted to get to work on time. He hated his job at Circle K, but it was the only job he could get because he was still in school. He had applied at over a hundred places and out of those places, he had only gotten two interviews.

The first interview had been at McDonald's. He thought he had done pretty well there, but the manager said he was too overqualified to work there. How could you be too overqualified to flip a burger?

The second place that had called him for an interview was Circle K. They were willing to work with him because of his school schedule. The person he mostly worked with was a young woman by the name of Carol and she mostly ran the cash register, while he took care of everything else in the store.

Jessie looks at his older brother “you’re a jerk, you know that?”

“And you’re a faggot, do you know that? Now, get into the truck or I’m leaving you behind.” Frank gets into the truck on the driver's side.

Jessie gets into the truck on the passenger side and fastens his seat belt. His brother was a speed demon and reckless when he drove. He watches as his brother backs out of the driveway and drives up the street they lived on.

Jessie wishes he brought his earbuds with him so he didn’t have to listen to his brother’s horrible music. He hated head-banging music and wishes sometimes someone would take a few bands out.

After about fifteen minutes, they pull into the parking lot of the Circle K. Frank turns and looks at his sissy brother “get out and bring some beer home tonight.”

“You know I can’t buy beer.” Jessie looks at his brother.

“Find a way. I’m going over to my friend’s house tonight and I want to do some partying.” Frank knows his brother could do it.

“Don’t get your hopes up.” Jessie gets out of the truck and walks toward the store.

Jessie watches as Frank speeds out of the parking lot. He just shakes his head as he walks inside the store. He goes behind the counter and clocks in.

“Have fun tonight, Jessie.” Brandon smiles at Jessie as he clocks out.

“Thanks.” Jessie wonders why Brandon was being nice to him. It was out of character for him.

Most of his shift is busy with customers and lotto sales. He ends up buying a Powerball ticket a customer complained about not being the right numbers they wanted. He pockets the ticket after paying for it.

“Jessie, the trash outside is starting to overflow. Can you go out and changes the bags, please?

“No problem, Carol.” Jessie grabs several trash bags from the back room and goes outside and starts changing the trash bags.

When Jessie gets to the last one. He notices that someone left a small box. He walks over to it and when he picks it up off the ground, it explodes. A cloud of strange dust covers his body and goes up to his nose. He starts coughing on the dust that had entered his body.

After a little bit, he stops coughing. He wipes the purplish-blue dust off his eyeglasses. He looks at the little brown box laying on the ground and kicks it. He was angry at whoever rigged this box to explode as it did. He has been reading online about people making them and leaving them for unsuspected people to pick up. They normally contained some nasty prank inside them.

He takes the trash to the dumpster and tosses it inside. Afterward, he walks back inside the store. He grabs a small brush and heads towards the men’s bathroom and brushes what remained of the strange dust off his shirt and pants.

Once his clothes were as clean as he could make them. Jessie heads back out onto the floor and finishes his shift. By the time his shift ended, he was dragging ass. He was so tired and all he wanted to do was go home and sleep.

He doesn’t bother calling his brother to pick him up. He catches an Uber home. It wasn’t going to cost him much money.

When he gets home, he crawls up the stairs to his bedroom and passes out on the floor.

Mountain Complex Base:
“Come on girls, move it.” Patricia was running behind Jennifer and Cortney on the furthest runway.

The runway they were on, wasn’t used that much anymore. When it was used, it was for heavy transport planes. Patricia watches as Cortney got used to jogging with her big breasts. Jennifer wasn’t doing much better. They found out that each time Jennifer used the mystic properties of the amulet, she took on the physical traits of its last owner.

She had slowly changed over each transformation into a Native American Apache woman. As luck would have it, there was a picture of a woman who looked like her. The woman was the daughter of Chief Running Cloud. He was a fierce Apache warrior that led a small band of Apache warriors. It was his tribe that had been attacked by the US Calvary while their braves were away.

“Come on Pat, it’s hot out here.” Jennifer was sweating like a pig.

The skin-tight body suits each girl was wearing was showing how soaked in sweat they were. They had been given the body sits, undergarments
to wear underneath them, and new tennis shoes. What the girls didn’t know, was Pat was monitoring their body functions from sensors in the sits and shoes.

“It’s only hundred fifteen out here. Wait until you have to survive temperatures in the high two hundred.”

“You’re nuts.” Jennifer was tempted to use her amulet and fly off, but Pat has already demonstrated that she could shoot her down faster before she could get away.

“You girls will get a chance to cool down after you get back to the hangar. We’re training in the gym today.

“Does that mean the pool as well?” Cortney knew her grandmother had a huge pool where they trained the astronauts for outer space.

“Yes, and you’re going to have some friends joining you today.” Pat had been updated about two more boys that have been turned into girls and were friends of Cortney.

“Who?” Cortney was curious about who it was.

“You’ll find out as soon as you finish this run. Now, MOVE IT!” Patricia runs towards both girls and passes them.

The girls knew if they didn’t bet Pat back to the hangar, she was going to add five more miles to their run. Jennifer picks up her pace. She glances beside her and notices Cortney was right by her side.

“Boy, am I glad I don’t have a chest as big as you do.”

“I never thought being big-breasted would create so many problems.” Cortney found sleeping difficult and running as well. That also included
doing gymnastic moves as well.

“It's amazing how our perspective changes when the shoe is on the other foot.” Jennifer didn’t know the amulet was going to change her into a Native American woman.

When Dr. Metrodora measured her, she was 34C-23-33 and 5ft. 3in tall. Whatever mystical energies are in the amulet, it completely changed her. When she let someone else wear the amulet, nothing happened to them. The amulet seemed to only work for her. Which meant it would require her dying for someone else to use it.

Patricia was waiting for Jennifer and Cortney when they finally showed up. They were bending over panting from how hot they felt and the energy they burned.

“That’s five more miles, tomorrow ladies.” An evil smile appears on Patricia’s face. She was enjoying training these girls. And if the other two girls want to join their friend, she’ll have a four-man team for what she was thinking.

“Come on ladies, let's go to the pool and cool down.”

Pool Area:
When Cortney and Jennifer walk into the locker room to change into their swimsuits. They notice a woman who looks like the actress Ellen Page and a woman who resembles the pink power ranger named Kimberly Hart on the show. She was standing next to the Ellen Page look alike.

up
159 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Pat is up to something

Samantha Heart's picture

What don't know yet. Too soon to tell, but yes something lol. I know one thing she is running these 2 poor girls into the ground and maybe 4 all together

Love Samantha Renée Heart.