Ambushed Part. 16

Printer-friendly version

Holding Cells:
Hawk and Owl couldn’t believe some of the people kept in the cells. One was an old woman in her sixties that had been experimented on. They had tested some sort of drug on her that renewed her body, but her mind was still that of an older woman.

The next cell held some of the animal/human hybrids' subjects. It seemed that whoever was conducting the experiments was using dog breeds of an aggressive nature.

“Who would do experiments like this?” Owl couldn’t believe what she was seeing.

“Sick perverted people who have no regard for human ethics.” Hawk couldn’t believe what was done to these men.

Most of the men who have been transformed seemed to be very aggressive and well-hung. She didn’t know if it was because of the drugs that changed things or traits carried over from the dogs.

“Well, these men look ready to kill us.” Owl noticed the angry look in the eyes of these men.

“Let’s leave them contained for now.” Hawk didn’t want to hurt these men. They looked like they have already been hurt enough.

They start unlocking or checking the other cells. Most of the people had been experimented on with the gender-changing drug. Found some of the women that had been tested with the same drug that was used on Scout. Some of the women were so mentally gone, that all they wanted to do is have sex. Some of them had breasts so big, that you wonder how they were able to move around.

“Man, talk about having big tits. What were these people thinking?” Owl felt sorry for the women.

“Well, hopefully, Dr. Bannon and Dr. Azaria can undo what was done.” Hawk knew the two doctors were working on a way to restore women who have had their breasts enlarged.

In the last cell, they came to, they find several women strapped in various BDSM equipment. Several of the women and two teenage girls were strapped down in devices that pumped into their anal opening and their vagina opening.

Owl spots one girl slumping against a wall on her left. The girl's hands were secured in some shackles above her head and she had bruises all over her body. There were cut marks covering her body like someone had used a razor on her.

Owl walks over to the girl and checks her to see if she was still alive. She had to remove her glove to feel for a pulse.

“HAWK!” Owl rushes to take the shackles off the girl.

Hawk was busy checking on the women secured into the machines that pumped in and out of them. She turns her head when she hears Owl screaming her name.

“What?” Hawk looks over towards her wife.

“I need your help over here.” Owl catches the girl as she falls forward.

Hawk rushes over to her wife and to the girl she was helping. She couldn’t believe the condition the girl was in. When she looked closer at the girl, she noticed that the girl wasn’t a girl, but a boy. The poor thing had his testicles cut off and the wound was haphazardly sewn closed.

“Dove, we need medical assistant at our location.” Hawk couldn’t believe what was done to the poor boy.

Owl noticed that the girl she helping was in fact a boy who had female features. The poor thing had been abused and it looked like someone had done some amateur surgery on him.

“I’ll try, Hawk. You have security heading your way.” Dove doesn’t know how the guards were alerted.

She had control over every camera and alarm in the place. She locks several security doors that lead to Hawk and Owl’s location.

“One of you is going have to bring the person up to the Swallows.”

Felica was listening to the conversation going on between Hawk and Dove. Her communication piece allowed her to monitor everything.

“Carmen and I are almost done down here, Hawk. Meet me at the main elevator and we’ll cover you.” Felica watches as Carmen takes down the last guard they came across.

“Alright.”

“Swallow 1, Hawk is coming towards you with a victim.”

“I’ll be waiting, Dove.” Gina/Swallow 1 drives the van toward the entrance of the secondary entrance.

Gina grabs her forty-five and exits the van. She spots Owl running towards her.

“Careful with her. Whoever tortured her and removed her testicles did a lousy job.” Owl felt sorry for the poor boy in her arms.

Swallow 1/ Gina carries the boy back to the van and lay him down. Swallow 1 looks towards her wife “Call medical in.”

“On it.” Swallow 2/Karen calls in the medical unit Felica had made arrangements with.

Karen looks over towards her wife as she tries to stabilize the young boy. The poor thing had been cut all over his body and crude surgery had been done to remove his testicles.

“He’s going to need blood.” Gina grabs the emergency medical supply they had and matches the boy's blood type.

Come to find out that he was O positive, which as luck would have it. They had a good supply of blood in the van that was O-positive. She tends to the young man’s wounds.

Hawk finishes beating up the last guards in their area. She looks at the man that decided to play with her. He was huge and gave her a run for her money. She felt every punch through her body suit. She knew she was going to black and blue later.

Sparrow and Raptor ended up confronting several guys as well. They were out number eight to two. The two of them loved the odds as they confronted them.

Sparrow took a heavy blow to her shoulder. Her suit absorbed most of the punch, but she felt the rest of it. She felt her shoulder crack from the punch. Whatever these guys were on, gave them extraordinary strength.

Raptor looks at Sparrow “Are you okay?” He had seen the painful look on her face.

“I’ll live. Let’s see how the rest of the team is doing.” Sparrow pops two aspirins into her mouth.

up
81 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ouch!

Samantha Heart's picture

Broken shoulder & what were the guys on? Almost sounds like PCP or something! These people doing these experiments need to go away for EVER!

Love Samantha Renée Heart.