Ambushed Part. 14

Printer-friendly version

Greenhouse, Calliham, Texas:
The first group to arrive at the greenhouse is Felica and Carmen. Felica had spotted several cameras mounted on the telephone poles near the entrance of the greenhouse.

“They could be traffic control cameras for this area.” Felica had a feeling they weren’t but felt that they were part of the security protecting the greenhouse.

“Maybe, but this doesn’t look like a busy road.” Carmen hadn’t seen much traffic since they came down the highway.

They finally arrive at their destination and park. The parking lot was covered by security cameras and there was a service entrance that had
guards and checked all deliveries going in and out of the place.

“This place is tight on security.” Carmen noticed the guards checking the trucks.

“Your right about that. Don’t look up, but they have cameras checking the people who come into the greenhouse.” Felica noticed the hidden cameras as they walked into the greenhouse.

She figures they must be connected to facial recognition software to identify each person. The question was, what database were they using to identify the people? She’ll have to send her sister Violet a message tonight to find out what database they were using.

As they enter the greenhouse, Felica was going to use her persona of being a big-time business mogul and socialite to get a private tour of the place. She speaks to a representative of the greenhouse to get a private tour of the place.

Hawk and Grace:
They arrive a few hours later and tour the place. Hawk and Grace pretended to use the excuse that they were going to redo their lawn and create a garden with unique flowers and plants. So, they managed to get a tour of the place with a knowledgeable assistant.

The two of them even managed to get access to the rare and exotic plants that the greenhouse was experimenting with. One of them was a very rare plant that according to the botanist assisting them. It came from the rainforest near some newly discovered Mayan ruins.

Both women were amazed by the flower. It was so pretty “How long does it take to grow?”

“We aren’t sure. This one was already starting to mature when we received it. There is still so much we don’t know about it.”

“Did you guys receive more than one?” Hawk was curious.

“We currently have three. This one is here, and the other two are in the labs. We are studying them so we can learn more about them.” Jamie couldn’t believe they managed to get three of them.

“So, you have none of these for sale, I take it?” Hawk had watched as Grace walked off to finish scouting the place out.

“Unfortunately no. Maybe in a few years, we might have some for sale.” Jamie hadn’t spotted the other woman walking off.

“Well, I am a little disappointed that I can’t get one of those plants.”

“Sorry. I wish we had more.” Jamie knew they might ask a pretty penny, once they finished their research about the new plant.

Outside In The Surveillance Van:
Dove and the Swallows were monitoring everyone inside the greenhouse. The problem was, there were a lot of interference.

“Are you guys picking up this much interference?” Dove looks at the Swallows/twins.

“Yeah, but we’re cutting through it.” Swallow One was filtering and locking onto radio communications going on inside or near the greenhouse.

Her husband/wife Swallow Two was scanning the camera feeds and cellular activity. She managed to get access to the internal systems.

“Remember, we only want a sneak peek. Don’t do anything to their system otherwise.” Dove knew the twins could take control of the systems inside the greenhouse.

“Sending drones.” Swallow Two opens the air condition-looking unit on top of the van.

A small group of drones exit from the unit and go flying towards the greenhouse. Swallow Two monitors their progress as they scout the place out. They were already programmed with their orders, so all Swallow Two have to do, was record their information.

Felica and Carmen:
The two women were enjoying their escorted tour of the place. They were taken to different areas of the greenhouse that was off-limits to others. Carmen manages to leave behind small cameras that they could monitor and the greenhouse security system wouldn’t pick up.

Between what Carmen, Felica, Hawk, and Grace were doing inside the place. They managed to map the whole upper floors of the greenhouse. While they were mapping the upper floors, the drones slip into the ventilation system and concealed the elevator, and map the lower sections of the greenhouse.

As for weapons, they discover most of the security teams on the ground floor were armed with normal weapons. It’s when the drones go to the lower floors, that they discover that the guards down there are armed with experimental weapons that DARPA must have developed. They looked like hi-tech rifles from the movie Eraser.

“Now where did they get those types of weapons?” Swallow One was looking at the weapons.

“Wasn’t there a person on the black web selling stolen governmental weapons?” Swallow Two looks over toward his/her wife.

“You know, I think you might be right.” Dove had been listening to the twin's conversation. She wasn’t as tech-savvy as them, but she still had some skills.

“So, they must have paid for the information. Do we know what type of weapon they are?” Swallow Two looks at her wife.

“Unfortunately, no. However, we’ll steal one when we attack and analyze it.” Swallow One wanted to get her hands on it.

“Sounds like a plan.” Swallow Two knew how her wife was. Hi-tech weapons fascinated her. She has always been into science fiction and designed things that with current technology was impossible or expensive to build.

Later In The Evening:
Everyone meets back at Sparrow’s place to compare notes and go over what they have learned. Dr. Araiza and Dr. Bannon were videos into the meeting. Information about the flower they were looking for was passed on to them. Also, there were more than three plants in the greenhouse. A whole section of a secondary greenhouse had been set aside for hundreds of plants. The drones found the secret lab where they were processing the flowers into a liquid that was being used in various drugs.

One of the drugs happened to be the Blue Lace drug but was more refined than the current batch out on the streets. There was a huge operation going on under the greenhouse.

“This is going to take some time.” Sparrow was looking at everything.

“I agree.” Felica had to agree with Sparrow on this.

The rest of the evening a plan is put together. Samantha and Jinx serves everyone dinner and drinks. Jinx wanted to help Sam since she has been so nice to her.

up
88 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Expansive opperation

Samantha Heart's picture

It's going to take a lot of time& more resources to get the job done unforchantly.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.