Ambushed Part. 3

Printer-friendly version

Dark Paradise:
Raptor and Sparrow arrive at the strip club where Charly has been working undercover at. The front of the club, was plain so you couldn’t see inside. The sign outside of the club said the club offers the best female dancers around.

The place already had a few vehicles parked in the parking lot. There were at least ten motorcycles parked near the front of the building. The building itself was black with gold trim with a gold silhouette of a woman painted on the doors and various stages of the same silhouette dancing across the building.

Randy looks at Sparrow “nothing unusual outside.”

“Except for the hidden cameras.” Sparrow spotted them concealed on the top corners of the building and various places in the parking lot.

“I wonder why they have so many cameras?” Randy looks towards Sparrow when he asks that.

“I don’t know.” Sparrow gets out of the rental they had come in.

They walk towards the black double doors. Randy opens the door and holds it open for Sparrow. Sparrow walks through the door and spotted a second set. She opens the second set of doors and is stopped by a big bald guy with lots of tattoos on his arms and chest, He steps in front of the door to prevent her from going any further.

“Sorry ma’am, but this club is strictly for gentlemen only.” Bert looks at the silver-haired woman. She had a nice figure on her, but she was too small-chested to work in the club.

Bert also noticed a fellow behind the woman. He hasn’t seen him before.

“What if I’m here to see if you need any dancers?” Sparrow looks at the guy.

According to the information Charly/Scout has been sending her. This fellow's name was Bert and he was the head bouncer here. Also included in the files she sent, was the background check she did on him.

He wasn’t the only bouncer that worked at the strip club. There were at least five other guys including the bartenders. The bartenders kept shotguns and handguns concealed under the bar.

“Sorry, but we’re not hiring any performers at this time.” Bert was informed that with the new girl, they weren’t hiring anyone else.

Raptor/Randy heard what the bouncer told Sparrow about women not being allowed in the club. He also listened as she was turned down to apply for a dancer position.

“No problem.” Sparrow turns and looks at Randy.

She lets him know with a few hand gestures to go ahead and scout the place out. She was going to check outside. She smiles at him as she walks past him.

Randy nods his head slightly, to let Sparrow know he understood. He walks forward and looks at the bouncer known as Bert “how much to enter?”

“Do you have a membership with us?” Bert looks at the hugely built guy standing in front of him.

“No. How much is a membership?” Randy looks at Bert.

“$1,500 for a year membership, $65 for the processing fee.”

“How much for just tonight?” Randy could afford the membership.

“Fifty dollars for just tonight.” Bert watches the huge guy.

Randy pulls his wallet out and pulls out two twenties and a ten-dollar bill. He puts his wallet back in his back pocket. He hands the fresh bills to Bert “here you go.”

“Let me see your hand, please.” Bert accepts the money and stamps Randy’s hand with the same silhouette on the doors.

Bert steps aside to let Randy inside the building. He wonders who this fellow was and why was he here. He motions for one of the girls on duty to come over to him.

Debbie was serving drinks to some customers when she noticed Bert motioning for her. After she serves the drink, she walks over to him. Her C thong was rubbing against her clitoris. She was feeling horny and needed some relief.

“What’s up, Bert?” She was hoping he would fuck her brains out.

“I want you to keep your eye on that guy.” He points towards Randy.

“Sure thing. Do you mind if I offer him a private session?” Debbie was doing everything she could to maintain her composer.

“No, I don’t mind.” Bert would see how the man reacted to Debbie’s charm.

Debbie walks off to take care of the guy Bert pointed out. She could feel the wetness between her legs as she walked.

“Hey sweetie, I’m Debbie and I’m here to make your dreams come true.” A huge friendly smile appears on Debbie’s face.

Randy noticed that Debbie’s breasts were as big, if not bigger than the ones Scout had been given. He noticed that she was wearing a black C thong made of velvet between her legs. Her breasts were barely covered. Small triangles made of cloth covered her puffy nipples.

“I’ll have a shot of brandy.”

“One brandy coming up.” Debbie winks at the guy and walks off. She makes sure she uses her sexy walk to entice the gentleman.

Outside the club:
Sparrow walks around the property, avoiding the cameras on the building and hiding in the parking lot. As she is walking around the place, she spots a dark blue van. What caught her attention about it, was that it had a slight rocking motion to it.

She moves quietly over towards the van and could hear a muffled moaning sound coming from inside the van. She takes out a small extending mirror and put it up towards the driver's window to look inside the van. All she could see was the naked back of a couple of guys.

Sparrow checks the door and notices it is locked. She takes her lock-picking tools out and unlocks the driver side door. She puts her picks back in her back pocket and pulls out a small ball from her pocket. She rolls on the floor of the van and closes the door.

She counts to ten and feels the van shake as several bodies fall unconscious. She climbs into the van, still holding her breath. She rolls the passenger side window down to air out the van. The custom knockout drug she uses. She looks in the back of the van and spots seven huge naked guys. Laying in the middle of them, was a small teenage girl, dressed as a humanoid bunny rabbit.

She makes her way to the young girl and notices she wasn’t dressed as a humanoid rabbit. She was somehow turned into a humanoid rabbit.
She noticed that she had liquid leaking out of her anal and vaginal opening. She has to remove two guys' penis from the girl’s mouth before she choked on them.

She sends a text to Randy letting him know she is going to be leaving. She’ll go into details later but will remain nearby just in case he needs backup. She figures that they should have brought Falcon with them. She wonders how the young girl was changed. She looked just like the humanoid bunny from the Disney movie Zootopia.

Randy watches how the men in the strip club interact with the big-busted women. The women's breasts weren’t so big that made they look ridiculous. They were big enough to draw your attention to them. They were proportionate to the women’s bodies.

He does notice, that the women didn’t mind the men fingering them. Up on stage, he notices that the women grind themselves against the pole, leaving fluids from their vaginas on the pole. He also notices that the women allow certain men to come on stage and have sex with them, right there on stage.

He gets up after finishing his drink and heads toward the bathroom. He spots the manager's office and the two bouncers standing outside of the door. There was no way he was going to be able to slip inside the office. However, he remembered that Scout bugged the office.

He pulls his cell phone out and accesses the bugs Scout planted. He spots the manager in the office banging a young woman bent over his desk. She looked like she was enjoying it. She had the same type of look on her face that Charly did.

He records the image and downloads the storage footage from the other hidden cameras. He was glad that Charly managed to plant the bugs as she did. He spends a few hours at the club, before leaving and joining up with Sparrow to interrogate the men she found having sex with the bunny girl.

up
106 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos