Bad Experiences Chap. 6

Printer-friendly version

Molly digs through the dumpsters, looking for aluminum, brass, bronze, cast iron, copper, steel, and tin. Her stomach growls as she hopes to find enough recyclable metals to turn into the recycling center. She pulls the wooden wagon behind her and loads it with items she finds in the dumpster.

She couldn’t believe her luck when she found enough empty cans to fill several trash bags. She fills the trash bags she has on her and secures them on the wagon. She walks around towards the back of the building and notices lights on inside the place. Her curiosity gets the best of her as she locates a window she can look inside.

She finds an old five-gallon bucket she could use to stand on to look inside the window. She carefully looks into the place and notices a group of people talking. They were wearing white lab coats and drinking coffee. She couldn’t hear what they were talking about, but she wondered what they were doing inside.

She climbs down off the bucket and starts looking around the place. She spots a place where she can enter the building. Someone left the door propped open some. She cautiously enters the building, not letting the door shut behind her. She knows she shouldn’t do this, but she is hungry and is hoping maybe she could find something of value to sell.

Molly carefully walks out of some sort of storage area. The room was filled with all sorts of boxes and barrels. She moves along the hallway quietly and carefully. She heard some noise coming from one room she was near. She opens the slightly and spots a naked big-breasted woman strapped into some sort of strange chair. The chair looked like it had multiple arms and was doing all sorts of things to the woman’s body. Her head was covered by some sort of helmet, and there was a bag with some sort of fluid in it hanging nearby. The tube from the bag went into a metal armband that encircled the woman’s upper arm.

Molly heard the muffled moans of the woman as it did its business to her body. It looked like some sort of sex machine because the arms of the device were entering her ass, mouth, and vaginal opening. She couldn’t believe what it was doing to her.

Molly quickly exits that room and finds a few more rooms with women in the same type of chairs. In a few rooms, she finds multiple chairs or beds doing the same thing she saw in one room. Some of the rooms had multiple women and men. Some men looked like they were being milked and had several Iv bags connected to their bodies.

Molly heard someone coming towards her location. She finds a place to hide inside the room. She watches two men enter the room. They were wearing white lab coats and dress shoes. She watched as they went over to the machines the suction hose was connected to and turned it off.

“What do you think, Juan? Do you think we got all he can produce?” An evil smile appears on James’s face.

“I think we can reuse him. Take him to room number six and let him recover.” Juan looked into the guy’s eyes and noticed how glazed over they were.

Molly noticed how huge and stiff the guy’s cock was. She figures it had to be the size of a horse. She watches as the guy is escorted out of the room by doctor James.

While James is gone, Dr. Juan goes about cleaning the machine and changing out the bags with fresh ones. He makes sure the machines are recalibrated and prepped for the next person. He turns around when he hears the door open again. He spots James pushing a young woman strapped down to some sort of stand-up chair.

“What are we doing to this runt?” Juan couldn’t believe homely the girl looked.

“The works. It might do this girl some good. Afterward, we’ll take her to room three and have her wiped and programmed.” James loved wiping a person’s mind and leaving them blank.

Juan starts connecting tubes and bags to the young woman. He shoves two hoses inside each of her openings and one down her throat. An evil smile appears on his face as he looks at the woman. “You’re going to enjoy this, sweetheart.” As he flips a switch and the machine starts doing its job to her.

Just as Juan is walking out of the room, his cell phone starts ringing. He pulls it out of his coat pocket and answers it. “Yeah, we have a room accessible to begin programming. All right, I’ll see you in twenty minutes.”

Molly wonders who the person Juan is talking to is. She watches as he ends the phone call.

“Was that the boss?” James looks at Juan for an answer.

“Yeah, he’s sending another volunteer to be turned into a complete bimbo. He wants this one dumber than the last one and craving sex all the time.”

“I think we can accommodate that request. Oh, when the boss gets here. We need more Asians and Mexican bimbos. There have been many requests for them.”

“I’ll let him know.”

Molly watches as the two men leave the room. She looked at the girl James brought in, and she was trashing around as the machine did its job to her body. Molly didn’t know what she could do to help the girl.

She opens the door slightly to check the hallway. She doesn’t spot anyone in the hallway. She slips out of the room and quietly goes down the hallway back to the room she entered. Just as she enters the room, she spots two security guards.

“Hey you, stop.” Sam spots a homeless person walking into the loading dock area.

The other guard turns around as well. He pulls his gun and fires at her. The bullets hit a container near her.

“Careful where you shoot, stupid. Some of those containers contain the special dust.” Sam didn’t want to experience what it did.

Molly uses the containers and barrels to hide behind as she tries to avoid getting shot at. She moves to a nearby barrel. A bullet rips through it, and a white dust cloud engulfs her. She makes it to the open loading dock and jumps down. She was finding it hard to breathe and was coughing.

Another bullet hits near her but misses her. Her eyesight started to blur as she nearly avoided being run over by a box truck. She was finding it harder to breathe. She manages to keep running for a while before finally collapsing. Her lungs were hurting, and her body didn’t want to respond to her at all.

up
103 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Not good

Samantha Heart's picture

Is she going to be a he soon or is this just a knockout dust or change her into a big busted girl. Time will tell

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

White Dust

No big breasts for Molly. She's going to experience something entirely different.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison

Hopefully

She manages to escape that Chamber of horrors.