Bad Experiences Chap. 8

Printer-friendly version

St. Angelos, Church of The Mighty Oak, Memphis, Tenn.:
Molly wakes up and finds herself lying on a bed. She was covered up by a black sheet and a red quilt. She looks around the room and notices she is in a tan painted room. On the wall were pictures of Christ doing a nun bent over a rock with her robes gathered around her waist.

As she continued to look around the room. She discovered several pictures of either Christ or his disciples having sex with women dressed as nuns in different sexual positions. The crucifix on the wall was of a woman with her breasts tied and hanging by them while straddling a huge dildo.

She noticed there weren’t any windows in the room or a clock. She felt weak as a kitten as she lifts the covers, covering her. She is naked underneath the covers and notices her body has changed. The scar that had been on her tummy was gone. The tattoo she had gotten when she was drunk was no longer on her shoulder.

She also noticed that the tooth bothering her wasn’t hurting her anymore. She notices the quilt and silky black top sheet covering her smell like lavender. After a while, her body started feeling better. She was no longer feeling weak. If nothing else, she was feeling energized.

She stays in bed and falls back asleep. She loved how the bed felt and the smell of the linen covering her body. After living on the streets for the past two years, she would enjoy her stay where ever she is.

Room 6, Residence Floor:
Sister Mary Kathryn carries a tray with a bowl of corn beef soup, apple cobbler, and a cold glass of milk. She hoped the young girl they found behind the church was awake. She stops at the door of the room she was in and knocks on the door.

She opens the door and walks into the room. She noticed that the young girl is slowly waking up. She walks over to the bed with the tray.

Molly woke up from someone knocking on the door to the room she was in. She sits up in the bed and watches as the door to the room opens, and a nun comes walking into the room. She was carrying a wooden tray with dishes on it.

Mary Kathryn looks at the young girl that she and Sister Mary Francis brought into the church and tended to. A smile appears on her young face “how are you feeling?”

“Refreshed. Where am I sister?” Molly looks at the nun in the room.

“Well, how about I put this tray on your lap first? While you eat, I’ll answer all your questions.”

“Okay.” Molly was feeling hungry. She straightens out the quilt and top sheet.

Sister Mary Kathryn sets the tray down on the girl’s lap. She slowly stands back up and walks over to the desk and chair in the room, and moves the chair over to the side of the bed. She sits down on the chair.

Molly looks at the food on the tray and notices that the bowl is filled with potato soup of some sort. She notices that there is a cobbler as well. When she looked up to see what sister Mary Kathryn was doing, she noticed that the back of sister Mary Kathryn’s robes was black and sheer. She could make out a fist size silver ball sticking out of the sister’s cute ass.

Molly shakes her head to make sure she doesn’t see things. She looked again and saw the fist size silver ball sticking out of sister Mary Kathryn’s ass. She wonders why a nun would wear something so unusual. She watches as Mary Kathryn sits down in the chair by her bed.

“Go ahead and eat. We can talk after you eat.” Mary Kathryn wonders what this girl’s name was and how she ended up at the back door of the church.

Molly spoons some of the soup and tastes it. She was right that it was a potato soup of some kind. It was flavorful and tasted pretty good. Once the soup hit her mouth, she couldn’t stop shoveling it into her mouth.

A smile appears on Sister Mary’s face as the girl eats the soup. She figures the poor thing was hungry. The clothes she and Mary Francis removed off the girl stunk to high heaven.

“Now, let me see if I can answer your questions. My name is Sister Mary Kathryn, and you are inside the church of The Mighty Oak. My fellow sister and I found out passed out behind the church. Can you tell me how you got there, considering there is a ten-foot chain link fence that protects our property?”

“I don’t remember how I got there, sister. The last thing I remember was running for my life. Some men were firing guns at me.” Molly remembers going into the warehouse looking for some food and seeing things that had to be out of an adult porn movie.

“Well, somehow, you managed to get past a ten-foot chain link fence and behind the church.” Mary Kathryn was curious about the young girl.

“Sister Mary Kathryn, I have a question for you. Why is there a silver ball sticking out of your ass?” Molly was curious about that.

“It’s my chastity plug.” A playful smile appears on Mary Kathryn’s face.

“A what?” Molly looked confused.

“Never mind, just finished your meal.” Sister Mary Kathryn watches as the young girl starts eating.

Molly finishes the soup and starts on the cobbler. She finishes the cobbler and looks at Sister Mary Kathryn “that cobbler was good, Sister Mary Kathryn.

“Thanks. By the way, what do I call you?” Sister Mary Kathryn wonders what the young girl’s name is.

“It’s Molly, Molly Warnock.”

“How long have you been living on the streets, Molly?” Mary Kathryn was curious.

Molly didn’t know if she trusted Sister Mary Kathryn. She thinks about it and decides she’ll trust Sister Mary Kathryn.

“For two years.”

“Well, Molly. You’re welcome to stay here for a while. However, I would stay on this floor unless you want to be mistaken for a recruit.”

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.” Sister Mary Kathryn picks the tray up and leaves the room.

Molly gets up and walks around the small room. The only light she had came from a ceiling fan above her. She should have asked Sister Mary Kathryn where her clothes were.

up
89 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Deffemy different

Samantha Heart's picture

This was different I'll say that. Reserve judgement at this time

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Change the decor!

I'd insist on the "art" coming down. Not on any spurious religious grounds, I simply have no desire to have to look at porn. A fetishist I'm not. I'd also have strong doubts about whether the "sister's" intentions were good or bad in the long run.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Unless I am mistaken

Things are looking up for Molly.