Bad Experiences Chap.12

Printer-friendly version

Crowley Mansion, Late At Night:
Nora slips in through an attic window that isn’t protected. According to the security blueprints, she managed to get her hands on. The security system upgrades that had been made to the mansion were top-notch, but there were gaps. One of them happened to be the attic. No one thought anyone would come in through the two attic windows. She did a thermal scan of the house and didn’t spot anyone using the attic as a living quarter.

She easily slips in through the window and makes her way to the door that leads up to the attic. She slowly opens the door and peeks out to see if there is anyone. The thermal imager built into her new suit wasn’t picking up any heat sources.

She carefully moves down the flight of stairs that lead to the attic. She comes to another door that was closed. She slipped the borescope under the gap under the door to see who was out on the floor. She moves it around but notices the hallway is cleared.

Nora opens the door quietly and slips out onto the floor. She noticed that the stairwell was at the end of the left corner of the building. She steps into the hallway, and the optics adjust to the lighting conditions. She slowly and quietly moves down the corridor. She stops when she hears some moaning sounds coming from the room next to her.

She takes the borescope and feeds it under the door. She watches as the camera adjusts to the lighting in the room and spots several men having sex with four large-breasted women. She doesn’t recognize who the men are, but she records their activities for a few minutes. She’ll get
Hex to clean the footage up later.

She moves from that room to another and sticks the borescope under the door. And sees a repeat of what was going on in the other room. She records their activities and moves on. She gets footage from all four rooms on the third floor. Before she moves down to the second floor, she sends a mini-drone down and scans ahead.

She was glad that the new sneak suit she received from Cheshire allowed her to blend in. Not even the security cameras that scan the floors would pick her up as she slowly moves. She moves down the stairs to the second floor and spots two guards guarding the door to Alex Crowley’s bedroom. The two men looked like they could lift serious weights or put someone in the hospital.

She moves slowly toward them. She figured if they were standing there, Alex Crowley had to be inside the room. She doesn’t want to kill them, so she uses a technique Cheshire showed her. The two men drop after she hits them in certain areas of their bodies.

She quietly helps them down to the floor and secures their wrist with zip strips. She figures they could flex and break them without any problems. She slowly opened the door to the master bedroom and noticed that Alex was in the middle of getting a blowjob. The young woman giving him the blow job was sitting on another woman’s head.

As she steps slowly into the room, something slams into her chest, just as the protective charm Julia gave her flares up. A bright blinding light protects her when she gets hit. The force of the impact sends her flying backward out of the room and into the wall behind her.

The protective charm flares again as something invisible hits her again. She could feel the impact against her chest, but the material of the suit resisted the attack. She looks up and notices Alex standing in the door way. He was nude and his manhood was standing at attention.

Alex felt the guardian that protected his bedroom, come to life. He had turned around in time to watch it attack something in the doorway to his bedroom. He heard it growl as a bright white light blinded him. He manages to walk to the doorway and spots the guardian attack a figure covered head to toe in some black suit. He could tell it was a woman from the way the suit hugged the wearer’s body.

He had to shield his eyes as another bright white light flashed. He knew whatever the guardian was trying to do to the person was being deflected away. The bright light was the result of a protective charm and a potent one.

Nora didn’t know what was attacking her, but she wasn’t going to give it a third chance. She extended the blade from the suit’s right arm and attacked at the same time as whatever it was. She hears a howling sound as the blade makes contact with whatever it was. She slices at it again and hits something.

Alex watches as his guardian gets hit twice by the unknown woman. He raises his fist and mumbles a few words. A glowing yellow ball of light appears, and he throws it at the person.

Nora watches as Alex tosses some bright yellow energy ball at her. It hits her body but is repelled as the protective charm she is wearing counters it. She’ll have to remember to thank Julia for the charm.

She manages to stand up and pull her gun. She fires at Alex but watches as the bullet stops in midair. She fires again at him, and the shots stop. He waves his hand, and they fly back toward her.

She turns her body just as the bullets hit the wall behind her. Whatever had been attacking her was lying on the floor between her and Alex and visible this time. She looks at it and notices it is some ugly, mutated dog.

Alex looks at the woman standing before him. “I don’t know who you are, but you just made a powerful enemy.”

Nora was tempted to give Alex the middle finger, but she was also visible, and all the electronics built into the suit were offline. Not that she needed them to defeat this person. She puts her gun away. She tries to strike him with the extended blade and scratch him with it.

Alex watched as the woman put the gun she held away. He figures she knew there was nothing she could do to him. He was surprised when she struck him with the extended blade on her arm. He felt it as it scraped his skin. It didn’t cut deep, but he felt it. He grabs his side where she cut him.

When she cut him, Nora saw a surprised look on Alex’s face. She was about to strike him again when she felt an impact on her left shoulder. The bullet didn’t penetrate the suit, but it hit the same spot she got hit last year. She feels a sharp pain from the site. She could feel her arm going numb.

She tosses down a smoke bomb and uses it to escape. The black cloud of smoke will make it hard for them to see her. She uses an explosive disk to blow a window open and jump out of it. The alarms in the house go off, and all the security lights outside light the yard and surrounding area up.

She manages to avoid the security personnel looking for her. Just as she jumped the wrought iron fence surrounding the place, a bullet flew by her and struck a guy behind her in the yard. She looked in the direction the shot came from but couldn’t see anyone.

Across the street:
Piper was sighting in on Vito when all hell broke loose at the Mansion. She watched as a second-story window exploded outwards, and a figure dressed all in black avoided the security guards like they were children. She watched as the figure ran toward the old-style wrought iron fence surrounding the property and climbed it. She spotted a security guard behind the person spot the figure and was about to fire at them.

“Shit!” Piper takes aim and fires at the security personnel.

She hoped that whoever the other person was. They appreciated her helping them. She watches as the person looks in her direction, but she knows they can’t see her because she is well camouflage and hidden in the shadows.

She’ll have to follow this person to see who they are. She leaves her hiding spot and gets on her motorcycle. She manages to spot the other person and follow them.

up
96 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Notra was careful

Samantha Heart's picture

Just didn't know about the Guardian that protected Alix Crawly's bed room. Hopefully the scratch Nora left on Alix has something to help neutralize him.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

I'm feeling sorry for

The poor dog. He was just doing his job.