No Child Should Be Mistreated

Printer-friendly version

Chris looks at the clock as she finally makes her way to her closet. The clock showed it was one in the morning and she still had homework that needed to be done. She collapses down onto the pile of worn-out blankets that made up her bed.

The smell of cleaning agents still clung to the clothes she was wearing. She removes the clothes she had on and put them in the garbage bag she kept her dirty clothes in. She’ll have to wash them when her stepmother and brother wasn’t around.

She pulls out her math book and starts working on the math problems that had been assigned by Mr. Larson. As she starts working on the math problems, her stomach starts rumbling. She hasn’t had anything to eat all day.

Her stepmother didn’t give her any money for lunch again and tonight, she wasn’t allowed to eat dinner unless all the chores she was given were done. She moves aside her good pair of shoes, that she wears to school and takes a package of peanut butter and cheese crackers out to eat. Her stepmother and brother didn’t know she bought them and kept them for emergencies.

She still couldn’t believe that she was living out of a closet, instead of her old bedroom. Her stepmother gave her bedroom to her stepbrother, so he could have a games room. All her stuff had either been donated to Goodwill or sold. The only thing she had to her name, was whatever she could steal before everything was given away.

She was treated like a servant in her own home. She blames her father for marrying the woman that was her stepmother and for the bastard that had killed her father. She wipes the tears away as they start sliding down her cheeks. Once she gets her emotions under control, she goes about completing some of her homework.

It was three in the morning when she finally finishes her schoolwork. She puts her books and homework back into her battered backpack for school tomorrow and set her alarm clock to wake her in a few hours. She wanted to get to school tomorrow morning to use the school’s computers to start on the government assignment Mrs. Midnight assigned yesterday during class and was due in a few days.

Chris lays down and instantly falls asleep. She was so tired and worn out. She hopes tomorrow will be better.

Nora yawns as she drives to school. The girls were catching rides with their friends at school. She had to be at school earlier than normal. She stops at her favorite gas station to pick up a cup of coffee and an éclair pastry to eat. Once she has her coffee and pastry, she heads towards school.

She pulls into the teacher's parking lot and parks in her normal spot. She noticed that Henry and security chief Ginther were already at the school. She gets out and carries her work totes with her. As she gets closer to the entrance, she notices one of her students from her fifth bell government class was sitting on the steps.

“Chris, what are you doing here so early?” Nora knew Chris was a good student and took notes almost as well as Ginger had.

“I was wondering if I could use the library computers to research the assignment you assigned us.” Chris stood up off the steps.

“Normally, students aren’t allowed in the school this early, but since you are doing research. I don’t see why you can’t.” A friendly smile appears on Nora’s face.

“Thanks, Mrs. Midnight.”

Chris follows Mrs. Midnight through the front door and waits for her when she goes into the office. She could tell that the custodian staff was already in school. She could hear the floor cleaning machines.

“Let me drop my work tote off in my classroom and I’ll open the library up for you.” Nora knew she could trust Chris.

“Thank you, Mrs. Midnight.” Chris follows Nora to her classroom, which was on the third floor.

The library was on the second floor. As they are walking up the stairs to the third floor “do you have any questions about the assignment, Chris?”

“No ma’am.”

“If you have any problems, come and get me.” Nora looks down at Chris.

“I will, Mrs. Midnight.” Chris continues to follow Mrs. Midnight to her classroom.

She waits outside, while Mrs. Midnight goes in and put her work totes down. She had Mrs. Midnight for fifth bell government.

Nora puts her totes down and comes back out of her classroom. She locks it and heads back towards the stairs to head down to the second floor.

Nora stops at the door to the library and glances at Chris. She knew Chris lost her father to a hit and run accident. The police still didn’t know who the driver had been. There were no witnesses and no cameras in the area.

Nora heads back up to her new classroom and starts putting the day's assignment up on the blackboard. She got a letter from Ginger about her new assignment. She was stationed in Bridgeport, California at the mountain warfare training center.

She and Kelly were very proud of Ginger. She knew the first day that they adopted Ginger that she was going to get what she always wanted. Ginger worked hard to graduate early and go in as a woman, instead of as a male.

Chris starts working on the homework assignment Mrs. Midnight gave the class. She covers up a yawn as she types away on the computer. She looks up the information she was going to need and busy herself with her assignment and research.

When her stomach started growling at her, she pulls a pack of peanut butter & cheese crackers out and munches on them. She’s careful not to get any crumbles on the workstation as she continues to work. She is startled when the lights come on. She leans back in her chair and notices Mrs. Coastal walking into the library. She was the head librarian “good morning, Mrs. Coastal.”

Mrs. Coastal was startled when she hears someone saying good morning. She looks over to where the voice came from and notices Chris Winter.

“Who let you in here, Chris?”

“Mrs. Midnight did Mrs. Coastal. I’m working on an assignment she gave the class yesterday.” Chris covers up another yawn, as she hides the cracker package she opened up.

“I’ll have to talk with Mrs. Midnight, later.” Mrs. Coastal heads towards her office.

Chris just smirks, because she knew Mrs. Midnight was one of the best teachers in their school and most of the staff respected her a lot. Mrs. Midnight has made the school a safer place and made sure that if you bully people in the school, you got punished for it.

Chris looks at the time and realizes she needs to log off and head towards her first bell class. She saves the work she has been working on and log off the computer. She takes out a rag from her backpack and cleans the workstation off before she leaves. Her first bell class was physical education, and they were going to be in the gym this morning.

She hated dressing and undressing in front of some of the girls in her class. She always got teased, because her body looked like a ten-year-old boy and she had an unusual birthmark she was a shame of. Her body hasn't developed like any of the other girls in her school.

The reason she was shame of it because it looked like an inverted penis. It was located right above her pubic area. Some of the girls in her class teased her about it. Some accused her of being a slut or something. Or, she was prepared for being a sex toy.

Chris leaves the library and heads down to the girl’s locker room to change into her gym clothes.

up
164 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Woo hoo.

WillowD's picture

This is a great start to a new LadyDragon623 story. I look forward to more chapters.

I feel for this poor girl

Samantha Heart's picture

I think Nora will step in. Especially when she finds out about Criss being abused

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Stepmom is going to get hers

Jamie Lee's picture

It isn't said, but was the marriage between Chris' dad and stepmother a happy one? Did dad have money?

If the way she treats Chris is any indication, and dad had money, and the marriage wasn't a happy one, might stepmother bumped off dad or had it done?

What is it, a two bedroom house? There wasn't another bedroom stepbrother could have had for his bedroom?

Stepmom has it coming to her for the way she treats Chris. And something says it's going to get worse before it gets better.

Others have feelings too.